Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

"Yeah....yeah." I nodded, "I'm okay, just alot to take in." I smirked. "Amazing cabins you guys have here, I never seen designs like these before." 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

()*:・゚TØffee ✧゚: *()

~*~ Say if I'm beautiful, say ifI'm strong, you don't write my story...I dØ ~*~

Warrior cat fan || Role player || Gamer || Anime lover 

#Fade #FluffehReturns #:3

Thumbnail avatar 002bf28063

agentaqua275

Word certainly got out about a daughter of Neptune in camp.  People kept on whispering and one name was repeated over and over again, Percy Jackson.  All the kids stared at me with shock and curiosity like they were scared I was going to blast a huge wave at them and curios who I was and where I came from.  Then finally I asked to the praetor, "Soo who are you and who's Percy Jackson? And are you going to kill me?"

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

I is not bad at grammar I just shalt not use it. 

Someone:Ya I love Percy Jackson

Me:runs through walls,I heard Percy Jackson!

Foolhardy:daring a little stupid, actually a lot stupid

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"Hey,thanks!" I said.

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Leesha 

Reyna and Frank were back so Leesha went back to being Just another person in fifth  cohort after getting back to the barracks she had strapped on her armor and refastened her purple cape then she tied the laces on her boots and braided her hair to one side folded her and walked outside for evening muster . War games tonight a cheer went up from all on that announcement then Reyna beckoned to the new girl and asked for someone to stand for her , a boy raised hand from the back and came forward Leesha gave him a hard look and he shrugged " it worked in our favor with Percy" Leesha rolled her eyes because this barley new what her powers were and not every child of Neptune came pre trained with special sword included but whatever. Assembled on the field of mars her cohort stood at attention she was usually their best resource because of her previous Greek training and knowledge. That and she had the only magical weapon in her cohort she was glad to be visiting today she loved war games and getting the best of both worlds to say she was a child of Hades/Pluto she liked to go back and forth between camp half blood with its wild style of fighting and living to the uniformed camp Jupiter. The horn sounded from up above startling her out of her Revere and pushing her into action twisting her ring it turned into her sword she ran into battle on the romans  part they thought she fought like a mad person slashing and diving but really it just fighting like a Greek she liked the freestyle idea of it it was very helpful once she had given herself some breathing room she went down on one knee and put a hand to the ground concentrating a skeletal hand burst through the grass followed by the rest of them five skeletons stood up brushing off dirt and pulling weapons out , Coral the new girl shied away from them and moved back a ways but Leesha grinned turning to them she raised a hand gesturing to the wall and commanded them to attack they saluted and marched off Leesha turned back to Coral and told her get her sword tip off the ground and help out together they pulled out in front Leesha clearing the way followed by the new girl tried her best to fight off the others from the back then they reached the gate Leesha vaulted over a small wall landed on top gracefully then launched herself onto a brick that pocked out from the wall then she climbed onto the battlement engaging the surprised sentry who was pretty sure he had just seen her at the bottom of the wall after that was done she went back and pulled the girl over the side of the wall Leesha was gaining a grudging respect for her she had managed to get herself over the wall before even going to real training not Leesha let Coral take the lead and dispatch the next guard then run down and take the banner from the other team as the horn blew again the girl grinned like it was Christmas and Leesha gave a small laugh as the girl was surrounded by the rest of the cohort Leesha herself endured the salute of her ghost warriors then sent them back to the earth and saying goodbye to Reyna and taking her leave to return to camp half blood . 

Ok I changed my character from a child of Bellona to a Child of Hades/Pluto is that ok ? 

Also can Leesha become friends with Coral?

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

warriorcat609

"I never heard of a Camp Half-Blood before, did it just open? What does the name mean?" Questions poured out of my mouth. This place was odd...what camp trains kids to fight monsters and go on dangerous quests? 

• Posted at:

agentaqua275

Ya so umm is are they in the war games now? And my character isn't like normally shy to fighting.  So im assuming its the war games. 

So I found out Percy Jackson was a son of Poseidon and there's another camp for Greek demigods.  I thought my brain was going to explode with the information I was given.  I joined the fifth corhort surprise my half brother was also in the fifth corhort.  But wait theres more information that made my brain explode the war games.  At the war games I found out my necklace that turns into a sword also turns into a dagger and a bow and arrow that has all kinds of arrows.  Sadly there wasn't that many sources of water but I managed a couple waves.  Leesha summoned some ghosts that were wickedly cool but a little scary.  Some demigods came to test me out so I smacked them with the flat of my sword.  Ya I probably made a couple enemies here and there.  Leesha let me grab the flag and we won.  Hooray!  After the games I went to Leesha.  I asked her, "Soo is there a way I could like go to Camp Half Blood some time?"

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

agentaqua275

Totally Leesha can be Coral's friend.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"No. Half-Blood means that half of demigods' blood is from gods,and the other half is from mortals." I said.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

pantherwolf1244

Leesha 

Leesha bit her lip wondering what Percy Jackson would think about having a demigod sister that was his age and had two eyes it made her laugh just thinking about it so it wasn’t too big a surprise that Leesha did bring Coral with her to go back home now that fall was coming Coral would probably go back to family and mortal school or she would go back to camp Jupiter and whatever the romans did during the winter months meanwhile Leesha would stay at camp half blood until she visited the romans again they always loved that just kidding lots of glances were cast in her direction until the nightly games cuz then her team always won .

Leesha introduced Coral to Chiron then left her to get aqainted to Percy in the cabins then headed off to do her own thing A.K.A going to the training area and hanging out with Annabeth then showing up Clarrise is capture the flag and pranking the stoll brothers.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

warriorcat609

I laughed, "That's funny. Demi-Gods? Gods?" I chuckled but then realized the girl wasn't kidding. "Wait....your not kidding?" I blinked. "Wait..wait, so your a child of a god? And if I was sent here...." My eyes grew wide. "No....." I shook my head, not able to believe it.

• Posted at:

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"Hey,are you okay?" I asked her,remembering my revelation. "You should probably sit down."

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

warriorcat609

"No! I'm not okay." I paced back and forth, mumbling. "So, y-your a child of a god and so..am I?" I asked, turning to face her. All this time, all my life, I didn't even know? "Who's my parent?" I was a foster child, the people looking after me made it clear they hated me and wanted me to go back to an orphanage...so I ran away. A random person told me to go to this camp hidden in the forest. Maybe today I would finally know who my mom or dad was. 

• Posted at:

lavenderdawn69

Kineta's POV:
"I don't know," I said,shrugging.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

"Well you're parent has to claim you. You should probably be claimed quickly. I've heard that you get claimed around your thirteenth birthday if your at camp. But until then we stay at the Hermes cabin. But I'm sure you'll be claimed soon." I said.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

warriorcat609

"Oh..." I looked at them both. "Will I still get claimed even if I'm passed thirteen?" My tiny metal box fell through a hole in my jean jackets pocket and fell back onto the dirt floor. "Darnley, I need to see that hole up." I muttered. I bent down to pick it up from the ground and held it tightly in my hand instead of back in my pocket.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

"Yeah. It's a bit of a rule." I said.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

warriorcat609

"Few.." I said relieved. "Um, just one question...Do you know if there's any way I could open up this tiny box? It's more powerful than I thought." I smirked. "It won't open, even if I try." " I showed her the tiny metal box in my hand. It was almost about the size of my palm.

• Posted at:

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

"Well, it doesn't really have any visible hinges.So that tells us it doesn't swing open. Have you tried sliding it? You could maybe try showing it to someone from the Hephaestus cabin. They're pretty good with gadgets." I said.

(I'm trying to decide if she should be claimed before or after her birthday.)

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

agentaqua275

Camp Half Blood was great.  Percy was a little shocked that Leesha and I arrived and she said, "meet your sister Percy.  Coral daughter of Neptune." He looked at me in shock for a second then I replied, "Do I have seaweed in my hair or did you actually think you were the only child of Neptune/Poseidon?"  Cabin Three was pretty cool and I got better at fighting. Percy showed me some moves and taught me how to summon bigger waves and even some storms.  The Apollo cabin helped me with my bow and arrow.  And Annabeth helped me handle my dagger a little better.  

Capture the flag was similar to the war games.  It was fun even though Leesha's ghosts beat me up a little more than they were supposed to, but the waves swallowed them up in no time so I was fine.  Clarrise loved to challenge me and I loved being challenged.  I have to say her spear is wicked but my bow and arrow is even better.  I trapped her in a net with one of my arrows.  She was not happy.  We stayed for a week or two then left for Camp Jupiter.  

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

warriorcat609

"Alright," I nodded but went on "Where is it?"

• Posted at:

agentaqua275

Im adding a new character

When we got back to camp the amount of monster attacks had been more frequent and we had to have a look out of monsters and had more shifts of guarding the tunnel entrance.  Leesha and I had been paired up together to guard.  We put our armor on and brought our weapons with us.  Today I picked my necklace to become a bow and arrow.  We stood at the entrances and talked a little then I saw a person running towards us.  It was a boy about my age with jet black hair like dark storm clouds and icy blue eyes like the color of lighting with a tattered shirt and jeans with a sword in his hand and a backpack on his shoulders.  I stared at him in disbelief and shrunk my bow and arrow back to its necklace form and ran towards the boy I yelled, "Jacob!!" And tackled him with a hug which must have felt like a full body slam with all of my armor on.  So let me tell you a bit about Jacob he was one of my best friends in my hometown he moved a little bit before Lupa's wolves came.  He is nice, kind, and sarcastic from time to time.  He looked at me in disbelief,"Coral?  I thought I was never going to see you or anyone else ever again!" he said,"Me too." Then I saw a monster a little ways out and I told him,"Let's catch up with our lives after we get to camp." All three of us ran for camp and I remembered when I first arrived to Camp Jupiter and how it was like this.  We made it to the river put the monster had followed us quickly it was a minotaur.  It pawed at the ground and charged at us the monster was a couple feet away from us when a lightning struck and hit the monster.  There was a blinding flash and then there was the mark of Jupiter on top of Jacob's head.  A crowd of other demigods had surrounded us and  some started to kneel I said, "Uhh Jacob you are a son of Jupiter." "Yes indeed." Said a voice next to me I turned and I saw a young looking woman with a white silk dress and braided dark hair she seemed as royal as anyone could get I immediately knew who she was, I clenched my jaws, "Queen Juno" I said in my kindness manner to avoid getting zapped to bits, by that time everyone was kneeling.  She turned to me,"Coral daughter of Neptune we haven't had one like you in years.  Child of Jupiter we have had which was Jason, child of Pluto we have had which was Hazel, but a child of Neptune?" I heard a hint of bitterness, " Not in years and your brother Percy Jackson doesn't count he was a Greek.  And I see you still have your necklace." she looked at my necklace the one my mother had, the one Neptune had given her, the very one she had died with. Her every word made me feel even more lonely like when I was traveling with Lupa's wolves alone and lost.  She turned to Leesha she tilted her head,"Leesha daughter of Pluto praetor of the twelfth legion Reyna would be proud, too bad she retired.  She was a great leader and I see you are also a great leader." Then finally she turned to Jacob,"Jacob son of Jupiter a good fighter put him in the fifth corhort please" Then she turned to the three of us,"You three rise." We did what was asked  "You three are powerful each a child of one of the big three.  You three in the same camp, in the same legion, and also in the same corhort.  Having you three together is dangerous and having you three in a quest all together on the same mission is even dangerous all of this is dangerous but must happen you three will go on a quest soon.  I do not know the details but you three will go on a quest together.  Now train hard and good luck children." Then in a blinding flash she left.  

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

Thumbnail avatar 92990b190c

dragonmist1772

Name:Amber

GODLY PARENT:Hades

CAMP:Camp half-blood

Weapon:two silver and platinum bracelets that turn into two daggers

Appearence:Black hair, silver eyes,a shirt and jeans, opal earrings

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

dragonmist1772

if im late can i still join please?

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

agentaqua275

Not late at all.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

dragonmist1772

@coral

great

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

Name:Freya

Godly Parents:Zeus

Camp:Camp Half Blood

Weapon:Cilver sword,and a bracelet that can tern into a shield.

Appearance:Blue eyes,long black hair,black shirt,black leather jacket,jeans,and short black combat shoes.

• Posted at:

Yela, witch means hi in greek.My name is Freya and I'm named after a goddess I also speak Greek.I'm 14 and I'm in 9 grade.

agentaqua275

Okie dokie so ima change it to two big three kids one Greek one Roman, so that's it for the big three kids.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

pantherwolf1244

Leesha 

By tradition they went up to the hill and waited while the poor kid who had gotten Octavian’s old job gutted a teddy bear he turned to them and said “ well it was kinda cloudy but its a go and uh if you want a prophecy then you will have to ask Ella “ he pointed over his shoulder at the harpy sitting in a nest of old scrolls at her name she sat up and looked at them Leesha turned to her companions “ so do you want a prophecy or not ?” Coral and the new kid shook their heads and said they needed to catch up with each other Leesha shrugged and turned to the harpy “ok I guess you will only be telling me” the harpy nodded and began “ three Roman half bloods shall answer the call, to earth or sky this land will  fall beware the ancient voice down deep and test will of water keep. One shall be lost in the place with no light only to return when the time is right . Beware Death’s daughter she goes with no light down the path darkness no companion in sight . Should the sea interfere when the time is not right this quest shall fail and and the child die. “ Ella said then went on “ book of prophecy page eighteen paragraph three . Cursed no ,no ,no Ella doesn’t like that page cursed,cursed,cursed “ and the harpy his in her nest . As Leesha left the marble hall a feeling of cold ingulfed until she felt she would never be warm again seeking to hide from it she opened a shadow portal and shadow traveled to edge of the abyss then sat and pulled her knees up to her chin letting the voices of lost souls fill her head and tell her their story’s of their own curses and luck .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

warriorcat609

@Coral is my part for the other daughter of Poseidon still saved?  

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar cbb2459b9e

lynxlynx3024

Ignore this post when I send it double

Form:

Name:nebur

Godly parent:artemis

Camp:Camp Jupiter

Weapon:silver bow and arrow(mothers)

Appearance:mante that is white(keeps white no mather what), mostly surrounded by animals, white skin, blue eyes, yellow hair

Personality:looks to people very long time till she wants to talk to someone, loves shooting arrows through each other, she is very calm

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

I hate being late to react,

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

warriorcat609

@My character is soon going to be claimed and I Poseidon is one of my favorites. :)

• Posted at:

lynxlynx3024

Form:
Name:nebur

Godly parent: Artemis
Camp:Camp Jupiter
Weapon: silver bow and arrow from her mom
Appearance:blue eyes, light skin, mostly surounded by animals, with cape(it always keep the colour white)

Personality: Calm and a sharpshooter with her moms bow, mostly watch people before deciding to talk with them

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lynxlynx3024

My last post is the real one

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lynxlynx3024

somebody idea how I can get in?

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lavenderdawn69

Wait.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

lynxlynx3024

ok

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

1. Artemis doesn't have kids.

2. In Roman culture Artemis is Diana.

3. You can be a hunter of Artemis, but not a daughter of Artemis.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

lynxlynx3024

1. I know aretemis doesn't have any childeren sooo???

2 you are right sorry

3 why not it is jsut a RP why shouldn't this be allowed?????

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lavenderdawn69

This isn't an AU where Artemis has children,Hugo/Nebur.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

1 , , 3 , , 5