Thumbnail avatar 002bf28063

agentaqua275

@warriorcat609 ya she's saved

Jacob

Just when I thought my life couldn't  become anymore weirder it did.  When I got to the camp entrance I immediately got body slammed by my lost best friend that I last heard had disappeared after her mother's death.  Then something glowed on my head I was claimed by my father Jupiter the king of the Olympians.  And then my step mother Juno showed up made Coral feel like garbage sorta complimented Leesha the praetor and me the son of Jupiter.  She told us we were dangerous together and that we were going on a dangerous quest.  Then Leesha came back with the prophecy that one of us would die in the impossible dangerous quest that we had no idea what we were supposed to do.  See what I mean my life is weird and horrible. 

Coral and I catched up on our lives I asked stupidly,"Sooo you're the daughter of Neptune?" "Ya" she replied." she replied "How long you been here?" I asked,"Camp Jupiter a couple weeks I also visited the Greek camp Camp Half Blood and met my half brother Percy." she said "Wow a Greek camp?  You telling me there's another set of Gods!!!" I asked and I admit it wasn't my inside voice "Well its their Greek personality like you have a half sister Thalia and she's the daughter of Zeus." she said "I sorta get it now." if I typed the whole conversation it would be like a couple hundred pages but that was basically the whole thing me asking a million questions.  Then Leesha gave us the bad news and that made Coral feel a lot more horrible.  "Its all my fault." she said as she kicked a rock that hit a faun in the head.  "If I didn't come here maybe this whole thing wouldn't have happened.  And maybe one of us wouldn't die.  And maybe I wouldn't be leading you two to your deaths." as she kept talking a miniature storm became to churn.  "Uhh Coral would you calm down a bit?" She turned towards me, "Huh?"she said. "Your summoning a storm." I said. "Oh sorry." Then a horn blew and we headed to dinner.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sup I'm Coral

I is not bad at grammar I just shalt not use it. 

Someone:Ya I love Percy Jackson

Me:runs through walls,I heard Percy Jackson!

Foolhardy:daring a little stupid, actually a lot stupid

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

Thumbnail avatar cbb2459b9e

lynxlynx3024

Why not? Can somebody explain why it is not allowed? This is fantasy not the real world

And what else can I be then???

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

I hate being late to react,

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

agentaqua275

Coral

The three of us didn't really participate in the war games instead we trained and trained and trained.  Leesha taught Jacob and I the different kinds of monsters and how to defeat them and we tried to figure out the prophecy but not too much because trying to figure out prophecies wasn't really good.  Dreams had been more frequent and one night I had a visit from my father. 

First in my dream I was in a dark place a voice ancient and evil said,"A child of Neptune I see poor child lost her mother.  Getting lead to her death just as her mother!  Given an impossible task by the Olympians!  Oh I do feel bad for your fate little demigod!" its laughter echoed.  I wanted to yell, "Shut up!" but my voice didn't work.  I had my sword in my hand I tried move but my body wouldn't respond. I tried to pin point the voice but it echoed around.  Then a fiery figure appeared the voice began repeating the same thing over and over,"Give up child you will not succeed you or one of your friends will loose a life!".  Then I sensed water nearby.  I yelled, "Never!!!!" and water erupted from all over the place and my dream shifted. 

I was on a beach a man next to me dark hair sea green eyes just like mine he looked like a older version of Percy just a little different.  "Father?" I asked.  "Hello my daughter.  Nice to meet you again Coral." I wanted to strangle the guy for leaving my mother broken hearted.  My mother would get a sad look every time we passed the beach or lake or pond any body of water.  She told me that he didn't leave us just like that but I still wanted to strangle the guy.  "You said again, you visited me before?" I asked.  "Yes. But I have one to warn you your quest is very dangerous." he said.  "With all due respect father thanks but Juno had made that very clear when she visited." I replied.  "You will be tested my child and you will need all your strength and wits to succeed.  And I also have come to tell you that your sister will be claimed at Camp Half Blood tell her to be safe and to watch out for danger especially during your quest."

I woke in the middle of the night I sat up on my bunk and breathed heavily.  I jumped off and ran over to Leesha.  I shook her awake then did the same to Jacob he shocked me a little so I dumped a little water on him.  When they were up I turned to Leesha,"I need to get to Camp Half Blood quick!"

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

This RP takes place in the world of the books,and in there,I think Artemis is a maiden.

You can be a daughter/son of Nike,the goddess of victory!

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

I suggest a daughter if Apollo, he is the most similar to Artemis as they are twins. And you could always be a hunter.

Also, a huge part of Artemis's story is that she is a maiden and has vows against having kids. And she has kept them, unlike the big three gods.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Leesha 

Leesha jerked awake after Coral ran in screeching something about a sister and weird dreams then she dragged Leesha out to go collect Jacob(I think that was his name) Coral turned on Leesha and said she needed to get to camp Half-blood fast .” Ok fine but theirs really no need to yell “ Leesha mumbled drowsily but she opened the portal anyway the minute they got there Coral ditched them to run off to her cabin so Leesha informed Chiron of their unplanned visit and went to bed .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

lynxlynx3024

@sunshine thx I will be a kid of Apollo

@lavender thx for thinking with

Form:
Name:Nebur
Godly parent: Apollo
Camp:Camp Jupiter
Weapon:bow and arrows, is stonger when day

Appearance:blue eyes, white skin, blond hair till her hip, 

personality:kind, if sad he can become a dolphin or be surrounded by swans or wolves, she take all thing up very personal even if it is bad, more mother like type(very caring).

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

Thumbnail avatar 92990b190c

dragonmist1772

It was her second day at camp.Amber was at the Hermes cabin, waiting for the other campers to take her to the campfire.As soon as they got ready, they started to head there.As she took her seat she wondered who her father was.Then she realized all of them was staring at her.She didn't realize why until one of them whispered: daughter of Hades.

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sorry I didn't post over the weekend. It's just- *Falls asleep and smacks table*

//I'll POV for her. She hasn't slept in like...four days.

Gwendolyn~

I sat on the cold bench, as the campers around me chatted. I kick my feet up, putting them on the top of the table. No-one would care, for they were too busy talking to others. But that wasn't how I was, exactly. I smile and stare at some kids who come out of a portal. One of them runs off to a cabin, and I continue to stare. "They have no manners..." I whisper into the air, watching as the girl went to Chiron. She was odd...Maybe a Camp Jupiter child? Yes...That was it...

• Posted at:

✖️フェアレディアッシュ

♥︎ ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи∂ α ∂αу ♥︎

#Kødash

#Catkie

"Just grab a chainsaw and end my suffering..." ~The fair lady Angel

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

We were playing a game that reminded me of the twelve days of Christmas, but it was a bit of a name game combined with that. Whoever name you said would go after you. On the first day of summer, Annabeth gave Percy an annoying new nickname. On the second day, Malcom gave Annabeth two impossible challenges. Then on day three it was three owl paintings. Then it was four climbing walls. Then it was my turn. "On the fifth day of summer, Kineta gave to me... FIVE CELESTIAL BRONZE WEAPONS" I said.

We finished the game, and suddenly an owl landed on my shoulder. "What just happened?" I said, surprised. " You just got claimed by the best goddess ever." Annabeth said. "My mom is Athena?!?" I said, excited.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

agentaqua275

Coral

I ran into cabin three to find Percy sleeping.  I shook him awake.  "Wake up Seaweed Brain I have news!", I said.  " I wanna sleep", he mumbled.  "You have a sister in this camp!" I whispered.  That got his attention he accidentally slammed his head on the top bunk.  I told him about my dream and quest then I handed him a little golden key.  "She has a little box when she gets claimed on her birthday she needs to open the box.  I think her name in Sophia but don't tell her she's the daughter of Poseidon yet don't tell anyone except maybe Chiron which who I will tell.  And dad said something about looking out for danger which we are used to so good luck.  And try not to get poor Sophia beat up by Clarrise, Okay?", I said "Now I need to sleep." I crashed into the top bunk and horray another dream!

The next morning I decided to say hi to my sister that didn't know I was her Roman sister.  I walked over to Sophia,"Hi Sophia my name is Coral nice to meet you.  I'm the daughter of Neptune." I really wanted to say I'm your Roman sister I wanted to tell her I was her sister and to know she wasn't the only daughter of Poseidon/Neptune before I went on my quest and possibly died but the time wasn't right so I decided to shut up.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lavenderdawn69

Iris's POV:
I lowered my book and looked at Sophia in surprise,my glasses going to the tip of my nose. Kineta said dramatically, "Yes! You got claimed!" She pumped her fists in the air.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

lavenderdawn69

Um,Sophia's mom is Athena,right?

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I sighed and looked around for a Hephaestus Cabin. I looked down at my tiny box and said firmly,"I'm going to open you if it's the last thing I do!" I clutched it tightly and walked down a row of cabins. As soon as I finished down the row there was a cabin with trident banners on the sides hanging. I didn't know anything about Greeks and goddesses, not to mention this camp so ai just went inside. "Hello?" I pushed open a door and my head pokes through. I looked from my left to my right and went inside fully. "Hm, nobody here?" I looked around, seeing a tiny aquarium of fish and a few bunk beds. The cabin was half surrounded by water and land, there was a beautiful view of the lake in the back of the cabin. I stepped to an open part of the back and leaned against a railing. "Beautiful View.." I murmured. 

• Posted at:

()*:・゚TØffee ✧゚: *()

~*~ Say if I'm beautiful, say ifI'm strong, you don't write my story...I dØ ~*~

Warrior cat fan || Role player || Gamer || Anime lover 

#Fade #FluffehReturns #:3

lynxlynx3024

@ lavender yes

Any ideas how to come in to the story?

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lavenderdawn69

Sorry for not answering you. Truth be told,I don't know where the Hephaestus Cabin is.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

lavenderdawn69

You could come to camp running away from monsters!

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Coral my character is a daughter of Athena.....

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

lynxlynx3024

nebur

Running away from the hundreds of zombies, she finally reached the sign of camp Jupiter she was shooting all the time behind him and it started to get dark. So soon she would be weaker, running to the last few meters to the camp the sun disappeared and she shooted his last arrow, she didn't shoot anymore because she was weaker in the night and it costed an enormously amount of energy to shoot just once. Then there hit something her head and everything went black.

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lynxlynx3024

nebur

Running away from the hundreds of zombies, she finally reached the sign of camp Jupiter she was shooting all the time behind him and it started to get dark. So soon she would be weaker, running to the last few meters to the camp the sun disappeared and she shooted his last arrow, she didn't shoot anymore because she was weaker in the night and it costed an enormously amount of energy to shoot just once. Then there hit something her head and everything went black.

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lynxlynx3024

Can somebody react from camp Jupiter?

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lavenderdawn69

I can't.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

lynxlynx3024

@ASLAN Why not?

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

agentaqua275

Sorry I messed up.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

agentaqua275

Everyone please ignore my last POV I messed up.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lavenderdawn69

Because Iris and Kineta aren't in Camp Jupiter.

However,I can make someone who's in Camp Jupiter if you want me to.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Leesha

This was unusual, two new recruits within three days of each other Leesha had to go back so she summoned Coral and Jacob to go back to camp Jupiter when the portal closed behind them Leesha took one look around and sent Coral and Jacob strait back to camp because just behind the new kid who was running for her life was also being chased by a pack of gorgans and even though Coral was getting pretty good with her bow she was still brand new same with Jacob so Leesha took off her ring and twisted it until her sword shimmered into existence before her the she ran down the hill a couple of skeletons popping up behind her came too together they took on the monsters until all that was left was a few piles of golden dust and those faded too only now did Leesha look back at the new recruit expecting to have to heal a bunch of injurys but the girl lay face down and knocked out . Smirking Leesha waved the skeletons forward to help carry her into camp where she put the kid in the infirmary then sat down herself to wait for her to wake up again .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

agentaqua275

I see what I did wrong sorry it was supposed to be Mae not Sophia.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lavenderdawn69

It's okay.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

agentaqua275

Oh and I made another little mistake there is still one spot available for one of the big three kids.  A child of Zeus

Jacob

When we got back to Camp Jupiter the first thing I did was puked in front of everyone.  I found out portals were not my thing.  Coral asked me if I was okay and stuff and someone in the crowd yelled,"Coral's got a boyfriend!!!" The guy were clearly teasing Coral because she was new like me and was the daughter of Neptune.  Coral yelled,"Shut up or I'll have you swallowed up in a whirlpool! " The guy stepped forward and said,"Try me Water Girl!" Coral was clearly serious about the threat and a miniature whirlpool had started forming and got bigger and bigger.  "Coral stop, please" I said she stopped.  "Ya listen to your boyfriend Coral.",he said. I pushed him and shocked him with a little lightning," What's the matter with you?" I asked.  Before he could think of an answer in this little mind Hazel came in and said,"Break it up you three! And you" she pointed at the guy "You're supposed to be cleaning stables! Move it all of you!". We all did what was told.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

agentaqua275

Coral

Leesha came back and told us that a new recruit came and she was followed by a lot of monsters.  She was currently passed out but she was alive.  I hoped her fate wasn't tied up to mine cause I didn't want to cause anymore damage to fellow demigod lives "Hey Leesha three questions.  Have you had any visits from gods or evil ancient sounding fiery figures in your dreams lately?  And when am I leading you guys to your deaths?  And do you have any idea who were up against in our impossible quest?" I asked.  I thought of my last few dreams and they weren't very good.  

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

When I woke up I was first alone I thought maybe I am death? Than there came someone to me to told me I was save and that I was in camp Jupiter.

When I heard that I asked or it was day or not. She said it was night. Than I told her that she needed to wake me up at day and I went to sleep again.

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

When I woke up I was first alone I thought maybe I am death? Than there came someone to me to told me I was save and that I was in camp Jupiter.

When I heard that I asked or it was day or not. She said it was night. Than I told her that she needed to wake me up at day and I went to sleep again.

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

agentaqua275

If this shows up twice oh well.

Coral

While Leesha watched the new kid Jacob and I practiced sword fighting and our powers. "So who was that kid that made fun of you Water Girl?",he asked as he striked. I dodged and said,"I think he's Michael son of Mars. He acts like Clarrisse way more than Frank though. Why you wanna know Sparky Jr.?" Then I sword slapped his leg.  "Ow! I wanted to know cause I was curios and why Sparky Jr.?",he asked and this time he strikedd, and I did a poor job dodging. " Your Sparky Jr. Because your big brother Jason was Sparky so now you shall be named Sparky Jr.",I said. We practiced for another hour than crashed in our bunks.  Horray!! Another visit from my lovely aunt. I was standing next to the river when a voice next to me said,"Your handling that weapon as well as your mother did when she was an Amazon." I was a little frightened so I grabbed my neck lace and it immediately turned into a sword.  Then I realized the lady was my aunt. "Juno.",I said clenching my jaws. " My dear niece please put that sword away I came to tell you about your quest and the dangers coming to your camp. The are very near now.",she said.  I put my sword away then she said,"Thank you I really didn't want to zap you into pieces.  Now about your quest you will leave a week from today.  And about the danger near your camp,there is a very big army of monsters coming your way they will be at the tunnels by the time you wake up which is in a couple minutes." When she finished I yelled at her,"Can't you just zap them Juno!! Your the Queen of Olympus!!!" Before I could finish yelling at her face I woke up. I jumped out of my bunk and ran to the river to see if she was really serious and she was I could hear the monsters coming. I ran back to my barrack I turned the light on one kid said,"What in Hades realm are you doing Coral!" I rushed over to Hazel and told her about the monsters then she yelled,"Everyone get you weapons and armor there's an army of monsters outside our camp!!!" Jacob and I really didn't have to put our armor on just fix it a little since we slept in ours. Then we both rushed out to tell the other corhorts.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lynxlynx3024

Is it day because than my charactar can fight to?

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

agentaqua275

Is it just me or is this rp starting to fade away?

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

agentaqua275

@lavender

I thought your character was passes out.  

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

1 , 2 , , 4 ,