Bombs were only created a few years ago but that does not mean that they are not lethal. The Demos Union is dropping bombs on the big city of Saline, the city you unfortunately live in. You and your family are separated and you're on your own. You meet a few other survivors and decide to work with each other. But the bombing hasn't stopped, and rumours are out that the Demos Union is developing a super bomb powerful enough to swallow all of Saline. They may survive if they can get out of the estimated radius, but do they have enough time?

Rules:

All kinds of relationships allowed.

You may be a sibling of another character.

Only one character per person.

No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

No powers, but weapons and armor are allowed.

Other spots:

Demos soldier

Salinian soldier

Salinian police officer

Demos official

Salinian official

Form:

Categories marked with an asterisk * are optional.

Name:

Spot*: (If you are one of the Demos or Salinian spots)

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapon*:

Love interest*:

Other*:

My form:

Name: Lilium Sultana Burgundy

Spot: Main

Appearance: She has almond brown hair that has sticks and diseased leaves trapped in the strands of her hair. Her blunt bangs cover her entire forehead. She has a pale complexion and dull grey eyes. She stands at about 4'8", including an ahoge that is as tall as as toenail. She wears a black bulletproof vest that is slightly oversized that is covered in stains of differing colours. Under the vest is a yellow sweater that had turned a pale yellow. She has dirty brown trousers that are rolled up to her knees. She is always barefoot. She is very thin.

Personality: She is very carefree, and makes jokes in the most grim of situations. She is not very objective and blames the Demos Union for all her problems. She is very unaware and bumps into people often. She often tries to lighten the mood.

Weapon: Machete

Love interest: Open, she is bi

Other: Has a cockroach companion named Anther

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|Fizzy|

The Earth is flat, NASA can't change the truth

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

"I sailed right home to tell everyone- The Earth is so flat!" -Smith 

whoops in the synopsis i changed from "you" to "they"

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Name: Star Andra Holman

Spot: Salinian soldier

Appearance: Star's hair is brown, short, and jaggedly cut. Her skin is blackened with soot, but her actual skin tone is Caucasian. She wears a thin silver bracelet and a reversible bulletproof vest (white on one side, black on the other) decorated with a complicated emblem that's faded away over time. Under it, she wears a dirty purple shirt with white yoga pants.

Personality: Before the bombings, she was a very sunny-tempered person and definitely an extrovert. Now, she's gotten slightly more irritable and become much more introverted. When she has a chance for a rest, she gazes off and thinks of the days before the forecast was cloudy with a guarantee of bombs- the days of laughter and joy and fun.

Weapon: M1903 rifle

Love interest: NOPE N-O-P-E NO-PE NOP-E N-OPE N-O-PE NO-P-E and... nope.

Other: X3 The forecast I made up.

• Posted at:

✬ Constellation ✬

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang @/306546

"Well, for your information,

THE NAME'S CONSTELLATION."

up

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Save a common person and a Demos official!

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

oh look another rp i'm interested in and probably won't post my form for another week but 

sign me up

normal spot 

ye 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

looks interesting

save me a demos official~

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Name: Cat
Appearance: medium height, unhealthy thin, dark brown eyes, wears a cat mask and a tattered black cloak to hide herself
Personality: Cat is very secretive. She doesn't trust anyone. She never talks about her past, and hides any pain. She barely makes friends. She's been separated from her family from birth, so she pick pockets to survive. She's super sassy but only defends herself. She can use a dagger but not well. She barely sleeps. If you were to be her friend, she would defend you and make you laugh. But she would never tell her secrets.
Weapon: a silver dagger, and her teeth
Love interest: doesn't trust enough yet
Other: Saline isn't her homeland but she moved there...for reasons.

Name: Lord Omni

Spot: Demos official

Appearance: jet black hair grown long, pale face, piercing blue eyes, tall and gaunt. He wears a long black cloak and a belt

Personality: high and cold, obedient to the ruler of Demos, flattering, backstabing, harsh, powerful, is a powerful lord. It is rumored he killed his family so he could take their estate. He is very close to the ruler of Demos and he is trusted completely, though he should really not be.

Weapon: posion darts

Love interest: Open, he is flattering

Other: Demos is his homeland...but in a choice, he could save himself before his country or anyone in it

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

up

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

ooh save a salinian official

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Name:Kalia Hadiyah Nazari

Spot:Main

Apperance:Kalia is small in frame,with wavy black hair that reaches her waist.She has wavy fringe bangs & almod-shaped dark brown eyes.She has a dark complexion,& is about 4'5.She usually wears a royal-blue dress that's turned pale blue,black leggings stained with dirt,& no shoes.

Personality:She's not very emotionally ready for nuclear war.She's shy & anxious.She's much too trusting,& does not belive people have the capacity to do horrible things.She's naive,& rather spoilt.She's rather meek,& prone to letting people walk all over her.

Weapon:A dagger

Love interest:Open (She's bi)

Other:Before the bombs started falling,she lived a rather pampered childhood.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017