Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

:)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Bump! 

Shall we start? :3

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

lavenderdawn69

Now all we need are 3 people,and we're set!

Can you guys get three people for me,please?

Either that,or I can make a form,too!

No,I can't. I'll be too busy.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

I guess we can. We can start with two,and as more people join,our group will grow to five!

Or,I can create 3 characters. 

It's your choice.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Your potential teammates:

Name:Anastasia Velvetine

Appearance:Anastasia has long,curly brown hair that goes past her shoulders,brown eyes,and pale skin. She looks pretty dainty and fragile.

Personality:Prim and proper,Anastasia is rich and considered the perfect lady. Anyone who meets her and isn't an authority figure,however,will note that she is rather cold and haughty. She hates anything dirty and ugly,and looks down upon the common people,who she calls,'peasants'.

In truth,though,she isn't as shallow as she seems. Her unlikeable demeanor is a mask which hides a sweet,shy,and lonely personality,and the mask is kept up to keep people from exploiting her riches through her. If you prove you're a true friend to her,she'll drop the mask,and you'll have a true friend who'll stick by you no matter what. She loves ugly animals,the umbrella bird in particular,and while she is ladylike,she has a secret wild side,and is a daredevil. She also won't hesitate to get dirty if it means helping someone,especially a friend. 

She's socially awkward,a bit spoiled,and reckless. She's also an introvert,smart,and clever,though these aren't flaws.

Animal DNA:Long-Wattled Umbrella Bird

Mew:Black Rice

Normal Outfit:She wears a black dress with fancy designs on it,and black gloves with white sleeves,with black slippers to match.

Transformed Outfit and attributes:She wears a black tutu,ballerina outfit,and ballet slippers. She has a black tail,and a black patch of feathers on her neck,along with a wattle on the end of her neck. Her hair is black,and is shaped like a pompadour at the top.

Mew Mark and where it is: A black bird dancing is on the top of her shoulder.

Your character's opinion on sharing their DNA with an ugly animal?:She pretends that she hates and is disgusted by it,but in reality she's overjoyed that she shares her DNA with her favorite animal. She doesn't know what to think about sharing her DNA with a male creature,though.

Your opinion on this RP?:I like it.

Name:Samantha 'Sami'

Appearance:Sami has yellow short hair,light blue eyes,and pale skin. She's also the size of a young child,but has breasts.

Personality:Sami basically has the mentality of a child. She's innocent,curious,playful and friendly,but is also reckless and naive.

She's outgoing and social,always ready to make new friends,and is kind. She's also brave and ready to fight if she needs to,though doesn't go looking for fights.

However,despite having the mentality of a child,Sami is actually quite smart and clever. Quick-witted,too.

She loves monkeys for their intelligence and sometimes playful nature.

She gets defensive if you point out her height,but she doesn't lash out or anything.

Animal DNA:Proboscis Monkey

Mew:Peach

Normal Outfit:She wears a yellow t-shirt,blue shorts,and white sneakers with white socks in them.

Transformed Outfit and attributes:She wears a dark blue swimsuit,and she's barefoot. She has black ears,a white tail,and a big,bulbous nose that is hanging down her face.

Your Character's Opinion on sharing their DNA With An Ugly Animal?:Having to share DNA with a monkey is pretty cool to her.

Your opinion on this RP?:I like it.

Name:Arya

Appearance:Arya looks like a boy. She has short black hair that barely reaches the beginning of her back,and she has bangs that resembles Twilight from My Little Pony( his wasn't intentional. It just came to me.).

• Posted at:

Lavender

warriorcat609

Blammo! Three characters. ;)

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

lavenderdawn69

Name:Arya

Appearance:Arya looks like a boy. She has short black hair that barely reaches the beginning of her back,and she has bangs that resembles Twilight from My Little Pony(This wasn't intentional. It just came to me.),dark brown eyes,and dark skin. She also has a muscular and tall build,and is flat-chested.

Personality:First of all,because of her abusive past,Arya is guarded and quiet. Almost none can get past her hardy outer shell,and she trusts almost no one. However,if you do win her trust,you have a forever loyal and noble friend on your side.

Arya has been known to be unable to choose sides. This is because she's broad-minded,with her mind considering a broad level of ideas. This comes with the drawback of being indesicive,and makes choosing sides hard. However,she will choose sides if something or someone important to her is in danger,which includes her dad and her little brother.

Arya is not someone you want against you. She's smart,quick-witted,and cunning.

While Arya is usually aloof,she can be kind and gentle if she wants to be.

Animal DNA:Sulawesi Babirusa

Mew:Dogwood

Normal Outfit:Arya wears a black jacket with a hood with a white t-shirt underneath it. She also wears brown pants and white sneakers with gray soles.

Transformed Outfit:Arya wears gray armor,with her swords shaped like the Babirusa's tusks. She also has light gray skin,and hairless boar ears and tail.

Mew Mark and where it is:a gray sillhouette of the Babirusa charging at the neck

Your character's opinion on sharing her DNA with an ugly animal?:She's neutral about it. On one hand,she has been fused with an animal against her will. On the other hand,she now is able to transform into some would say a knight,with cool swords.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

So,you're okay with me doing the three missing spots?

• Posted at:

Lavender

warriorcat609

If your okay with it. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

lavenderdawn69

Yeah,I'm okay with it.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

POVing time!

• Posted at:

Lavender

warriorcat609

I stayed focus, all eyes on what my goals was: A tumble. I ran, sticking my hands up. I bent my knees slightly and sprung upward. As I got up into the air I scrunched myself, my legs close to my chest and my arms holding them as I flipped backwards in the air. I landed forward, my arms out in front of me and my knees and legs slightly bent. I stuck a landing. I smiled and heard cheers and clapping behind me, my friends were on the bleachers in back of me. "Great job Kimmy!" My coach was holding her folder full of papers in her left hand and the right with a black pen. She wrote something down and looked back at me, "You'll do amazing during the competitions." Smiling, I nodded. "Thank you and I'm sure everyone else will too!" I stood straight up as usual and turned around. "I better get changed and head to school, bye Coach Delia!" I ran over to the bleachers and grabbed my purple bag filled with the outfit I wanted to wear for today. "See you soon Kimmy." My coach waved and I pushed the exit doors open and sprinted back home to change. Sadly, the practicing studio didn't have a place for everyone to change in but luckily my house was just around the corner. 

(Time skip to when I'm done changing)

I turned the door knob of my houses front door and pushed forward. I finished getting ready and so I was on my way to school now. Humming happily, I walked onto the sidewalk. Just a normal day, everything good and happy. I thought to myself as I entered school campus. I heard "Hey Kimmy!" And turned my head to the left to see a person who was in the biology class waving at me. "Hey Eric!" I waved back. Some other group of kids said "hi" and so did I. Life is good. I thought again cheerfully.

(Life is good as a social butterfly. XD

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

lavenderdawn69

I forgot to say this:Anastasia loves the umbrella bird because she loves to dance,and takes ballet classes after school. Arya has also been known to be neutral on almost everything,and did not know much about ugly animals before being involved in the project.

Sami's POV:
I saw Kimmy coming and waved to her.

"Hi,Kimmy!" I said to her.

Arya's POV:
"Hi,Arya!" I heard Kimmy say to me. 

I looked at Kimmy and saw her pass me by. I didn't trust her at all.

Anastasia's POV:

I saw Kimmy coming by and noticed that I was the only one who didn't get waved to.

"What?" I asked haughtily. "Are you too scared to greet your superior?"

• Posted at:

Lavender

warriorcat609

"Hey Sami." I waved back and smiled.

I passed her and said, "Hi Arya!" I said cheerfully and forgot to say a greeting to Anastasia .

I walked backward a few steps and turned my head to say a hello and give her a warm smile. "Sorry, almost forgot you." 

I ignored her sort of rude comment and continued to head to my first class. The bell would ring and I sprinted before I could ever be late.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

lavenderdawn69

Sami's POV:
I cheerfully headed to my class.

Arya's POV:
I headed to my class.

Anastasia's POV:
That Kimmy was very hard to get down. I liked that in her. Maybe if I had that,I wouldn't feel so lonely.

I headed to my next class. During school,we would take a trip to the Red Data Animal Exhibit. I was really excited about that. I was particulary looking forward to seeing the endangered ugly animals during the exhibit. I had a certain fondness for them.

• Posted at:

Lavender

warriorcat609

I entered the classroom and sat down in a random seat. Plopping my bag down next to me I took out a pencil, just then I realized we were going on a trip to a endangered animal exhibit. "Today's going to be awesome!" I said quietly to myself, I really didn't like going to animal exhibits considering I'm not much of a animal person but more of a insect, bug person...I'm in the middle. I had a certain feeling that something awesome, mostly very odd was going to happen but I didn't know what. When everyone was in their seats the teacher walked inside the classroom and greeted us all.

"Good morning students." She smiled as she sat down on her spinning chair and scooted to the front of her desk. She looked at us like she expected a greeting back. I looked to my left and right, everyone was scilent. Not many people excited I see? I wanted to say hello but what would other people think of me if I did? I just smiled at the teacher instead of saying a hello.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

lavenderdawn69

I'm going to do a little experiment and see if I can pull off having the same lesson in separate classes.

Sami's POV:

"Hello,teacher!" I said,cutting the silence in two.

"Today,we're going to learn about endangered animals," She said,going to the board and drawing on it pictures of a tiger,panda,and leopard. She then turned to us. "I imagine you know what these species are?"

Arya's POV:
The class nodded.

"Good," The teacher said. "However,I don't think most of you know who these specific species are," He said,going to a new position near the blackboard and drawing new creatures,one a bird that looked like it had a pompadour,another a monkey with a broad and fleshy nose,and another a frog that had folds all over its body.

I had no idea who these animals were.

Anastasia's POV:
I knew exactly what the animals on the board were. They were the umbrella bird,the proboscis monkey,and the titicaca frog respectively. However,I would never say I did,in order to keep up my facade.

A hand shot up,its owner belonging to the class know-it-all,Cassandra.

"The proboscis monkey,the umbrella bird,and the titicaca frog," She said excitedly.

"Good," The teacher said. "Now does anyone besides Cassandra know what these animals are?"

There was a silence in the classroom.

The first classroom is yours,Kimmy.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

(I was gone doing family stuff,sorry for not PoVing.Also,Arya has appeased my inner Game of Thrones geek.)

Reagan's PoV:

I quickly sat down in the back row,before the teacher had any idea that I was gone.What's even going on & why is evereybody so quiet?

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

lavenderdawn69

It's okay.

Why?

• Posted at:

Lavender

warriorcat609

I kept silent just like the whole class. I looked up at the clock in the front where the chalk board was. Almost...almost..just a minutes to go! I thought, really bored. The teacher broke the silence again, "Can all of you please get up out of your seats and walk out to the front of the school and wait there, No horsing around please." He sighed and everyone got up. I got up out of my seat and followed my classroom to the front of class. It must be time for that field trip. I wondered. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Arya Stark is basically a tomboy/hitman,& I'm getting Arya Stark vibes from this rp's Arya.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

lavenderdawn69

I can see why now.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

bored

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lavenderdawn69

Hello! Do you want to join?

You can have the aye aye if you want!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

I think I better got some sleep XD it is 02:33

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lavenderdawn69

Woah! In that case,you should go to sleep.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Pardon my asking,but may I take the Aye-Aye spot?

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

lavenderdawn69

Oh. Well,I've only recently invented it,but sure!

• Posted at:

Lavender

moonlightmagic106

Name:Damon Crane

Apperance:Damon is dark-complected,with dark brown eyes,& messy dark brown hair that reaches his ears.He's tall & thin.He has black square-framed glasses.

Personality:Damon is a quiet soul,prefering to stick to books rather than people.When he does socialize,he appears to be cold & aloof.Under that facade is an anxious,sweet boy.He doesn't trust very easily,although once he's grown to trust you,you've gained a friend until the end of time.He's very intelligent & primarily focuses on the human mind,although,ironically,not very good at talking to people.

Animal DNA:Aye Aye

Mew:I'm going to go out on a limb here & say mangoes.

Normal Outfit:He usually wears things like sweaters,jeans,& tennis shoes.

Transformed outfit & Attributes:When he's transformed,he has wide amber eyes,an Aye-Aye's ears,& an Eye-Eye tail.As for his clothing,it doesn't really change much.

Mew Mark:It's a small lock-&-key design on his left forearm

Your Character's Opinion on sharing DNA with an ugly animal?:He's alright with it.

Your opinion on this rp?:I like it

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

lavenderdawn69

Um,to be honest,it should probably be Mew Tuna,since tuna is gray.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Sami's POV:
I walked up to the front of the school and jumped up and down,ready for the bus to come.

"This is going to be so awesome!" I said with a broad smile on my face. "I can't wait to see the monkeys!

Arya's POV:

I walked to a spot behind Sami and heard her say,"This is going to be so awesome! I can't wait to see the monkeys!"

Personally,I was just glad to have a break from schoolwork.

Anastasia's POV:
I walked up to a spot behind Arya and heard Sami say,"This is going to be so awesome! I can't wait to see the monkeys!"

In response to that,I said haughtily,"Monkeys? Please. They're dirty,dumb creatures that aren't even useful. They're almost as bad as you peasants."

In response to that,everyone said,"Hey!" defensively.

"What?" I said,twirling my hair.

In actuality,I was excited to see the endangered animals,specifically the ugly ones. I loved how despite their appearance,they were just as cool and cute as the other animals. However,I couldn't express that,as it would shatter my facade.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Anastasia's POV:
To be honest,I felt really bad for being mean to everyone,but I had to keep up the facade.

• Posted at:

Lavender

moonlightmagic106

(Oh.)

Damon's PoV:

Oh dear.Too many people.Too much noise.Thankfully,I had come prepared.I reached into my hoodie pocket,opened the bag of cashews that I knew was in there,& ate about four of them.(Sidenote:Nuts have been proven to calm people down,becuase of amino acids.)I was rather exited for this trip,but the anxious part of me has come up with about 400 ways this could go wrong.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

warriorcat609

As I walked to the front of the school I heard Sami say excitedly, "This is going to be so awesome!" She jumped up and down, "I can't wait to see the monkeys!" I smiled and walked over to Arya, Sami, and Anastasia. "I'm very big about seeing some of the animals but I do agree with you on the monkeys!" I said cheerfully and jumped up and down with her, chuckling happily.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

warriorcat609

"I'm not very big about seeing sme of the animals.******

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

lavenderdawn69

So,are you going to interact with Anastasia? 

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Remember,after Sami(and you,apparently) said something,Anastasia said this:

Anastasia's POV:
I walked up to a spot behind Arya and heard Sami say,"This is going to be so awesome! I can't wait to see the monkeys!"

In response to that,I said haughtily,"Monkeys? Please. They're dirty,dumb creatures that aren't even useful. They're almost as bad as you peasants."

In response to that,everyone said,"Hey!" defensively.

"What?" I said,twirling my hair.

In actuality,I was excited to see the endangered animals,specifically the ugly ones. I loved how despite their appearance,they were just as cool and cute as the other animals. However,I couldn't express that,as it would shatter my facade.

• Posted at:

Lavender

, 2 , ... 6 , 7 , 8