Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

The Lore

Dawngarde is a city full of entertainment. From theaters, to museums, to gladiator fights, to the largest libraries in the land, there is something for people to do in order to pass the time. Each of these establishments have unique stories to tell, to prove that they are unique, and not just like any other building in the kingdom. But there is one tale that most of the citizens know quite well; the story of The Marble Tower. The Marble Tower is a tall structure located in the southern part of the city, abandoned and falling apart. Centuries ago, a well-respected order of wizards and sorcerers lived there. Their job was to help the king protect the city from those who wanted to harm the kingdom. Years passed and the magicians grew tired of their job, and so they plotted to overthrow the king. They began to train in the dark arts, and one day, the Renegades used their new learned dark magic to lead armies of the kingdom's enemies towards the castle.

When the king found out what happened, he was furious. By using one of the Ancient Talismans, he cursed the Renegades so that way they would stand still forever and everyone could look at them and see how they planned to harm the kingdom. A fierce battle broke out, but the king and the royal army won, leaving the Renegades to go back to their tower. Yet something happen. The king's curse began to take its effect. Slowly, the wizards and sorcerers were turning into statues. They had little time to act before they were completely turned into statues. By using the last of their magic, the Renegades casted a promise of their own using another Talisman; One day they will be back and finished what they started.

Centuries past and nothing has happened, until now.

Rules

-Please be nice to everyone here. Our characters can have a disagreement, but I do not want people to be fighting out of the roleplay.

-No perfect characters. I have roleplayed a little in the past and they make the roleplay boring. :/ So if I comment on your character, please do not be offended, I'm just trying to help. 

-Please make the weakness/strengths reasonable.

-The character max is 3. If you have 2 girls and you want another character, it must be a boy and vice versa. 

-Odd hair/eye colors is okay, but do not make it neon yellow hair with neon green eyes. I mean, dark blue hair with purple eyes is okay. 

-Please be patient with me. While I have roleplayed in the past, this is my first time creating one.

*Do not be afraid to ask questions.

Character Forms

Name:

Nicknames/Titles:(optional)

Nobility or Commoner:

Appearance:

Magic:(only one)

Description of Magic:

Weaknesses:(at least three)

Strengths:(at least three)

Family:(optional)

Extra:(optional)

Mine

Name: Tabitha Mercy Askew

Nicknames/Titles: Countess Tabitha Mercy Askew, this being her formal title. Beth, something her friends call her every now and then.

Nobility or Commoner: Nobility- Daughter of a Count and Countess.

Personality: Tabitha is a reserved girl. She is not very outspoken, and she does not have a loud voice. This can cause people to view her as a doormat, but that is not necessarily the case. While she is not loud, she is quite clever. Tabitha makes sure that when she is able to speak, her words mean something. She is also quite observant and has a good eye for picking up on small details, though this can sometimes leave her oblivious because she is focusing on just one thing versus what is going on around her. Her strongest trait is her loyality. Tabitha trusts her friends and knows when she should help or not.

Appearance: Tabitha is quite short for her age, standing at 147 centimeters(which is about 4 feet and 10 inches tall). She has pale skin, silver color eyes, and long wavy black hair. Her outfit is a dark and light brown striped shirt with dark brown puffy sleeves, a dark maroon colored skirt that goes down to her knees, white lace at the end of her skirt and the sleeves, dark brown fingerless gloves, brown boots, and a pair of golden-brown goggles on her head.

Magic: Summoning Magic

Description of Magic: Tabitha is able to summon one animal trait at a time. This gives her the power of that trait. For example, cat ears for enhanced hearing, cat tail for enhanced balance, eagle wings to fly, fish gills to breathe underwater, etc. However she needs time to recover between each different trait. The longer she has an animal trait, the more energy it takes for her to make it go away. The most time she has ever used this magic is 5 minutes.

Weaknesses: Tabitha's greatest weakness is probably her height. Due to the fact that she is short, she depends on other people, objects, and her climbing skills in order to get objects that people of average height can easily get. Another weakness of hers is her magic. Whenever she summons a new animal trait for the first time, it takes her several uses to get use to it. Lastly, she does not do well with loud noises mostly because without summoning cat ears, she has sensitive hearing.

Strengths: Tabitha is quite resourceful. If she is faced with a problem, she can find many solutions to solve the issue. However, not all of her solutions actually work, she does think outside of the box. Due to her height, she is quite good at sneaking around. She can hide in places easily which is good if she is trying to loose someone. Lastly, Tabitha is quite knowledgeable about animals.

Family: Count Gabe Askew(father), Countess Celia Askew(mother), Countess Rosamund Askew(older sister), Count William Askew(younger brother)

Extra: When she grows up, Tabitha wants to become a beast tamer.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Save!!

• Posted at:

✖️The fair lady Ash~

♥︎ ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи∂ α ∂αу ♥︎

#Kødash

#Catkie

"Just grab a chainsaw and end my suffering..." ~The fair lady Angel

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

Save!!

• Posted at:

✧○ ¢αтѕнσ¢к ○✧

4/24/17   

we breathe

we cry, like animals

These are the tears of things, and our mortality cuts to the heart.

#Don'tAskJustGoogle!

save

• Posted at:

bandi➳//➳ rogue

(backup/mobile account for eris)

You say 'we gotta look on the bright side'

I say 'well maybe if you wanna go blind'

You say my eyes are getting too dark now

But boy, you ain't ever seen my mind

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

Name: Kit Histerian

Nicknames/Titles: Catshock, Chlorine, and Feline Thunder

Nobility or Commoner: Commoner

Personality: Even though she's just a commoner, Kit has always dreamed of nobility, so she developed a bossy, honest, and just side.  She was naturally sassy to begin with, and a skilled pickpocket (she does feel bad about it).  Now that it's up to her and the others, Kit feels more in charge.  Sometimes, she can be too honest, but overall is bittersweet and funny.

Appearance: Pink hair that spikes down just past her broad shoulders.  Fairly complexioned, with green eyes, a button nose, and a scar on her left thumb.  Wears a somewhat-tattered, black coat she bought using what little money she stole.  Bare, dusty, scarred feet and a choker collar made of leather.  

Magic: Manipulation Magic 

Description of Magic: She had two main types of magic: charmspeak and telekinesis.  As for charmspeak, she has fairly strong power.  She can convinced people to do anything she wants.  However (as a weakness to this), when used on a really powerful Renegade, it can actually backfire on her, forcing her to do whatever she said!  As for telekinesis, it's...telekinesis.  She can move objects, but it takes a lot of her focus.

Weaknesses: Makes lots of enemies through brunt honesty.  Sometimes loses sight of the big picture because she is too focused on the little details.  Accidentally makes even more enemies through unappreciated optimisim.  

Strengths: Skilled liar and pickpocket.  She's very optimistic (in a dark way), and is great at cheering people up.

Family: No known family.  She's an orphan in the streets.

Extra: n/a

Mods please let this post!!

• Posted at:

✧○ ¢αтѕнσ¢к ○✧

4/24/17   

we breathe

we cry, like animals

These are the tears of things, and our mortality cuts to the heart.

#Don'tAskJustGoogle!

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save, please.

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

May your arrow fly forever true.

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

All GangWE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more...

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Where does that elevator go?

Downstairs, obviously.

Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?

Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?

JOVRPJ

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Save 

• Posted at:

()*:・゚TØffee ✧゚: *()

~*~ Say if I'm beautiful, say ifI'm strong, you don't write my story...I dØ ~*~

Warrior cat fan || Role player || Gamer || Anime lover 

Group: Star & Paisley and Me  #FluffehReturns 

dolphinbutterfly1060

Name: Andrew Emory Walstrand

Nicknames/Titles: Andrew's formal title is Count Andrew Emory Walstrand, which little to no-one calls him. His friends call him either Andy, Ander, or Drew.

Nobility or Commoner: Nobility.

Personality: Andrew is kind-hearted, and tries his hardest in most situations. Andrew can be quite shy around large crowds of people, and doesn't really like making large, impactful decisions. He'd rather his twin make those decisions for him. He keeps most of his feelings to himself, and doesn't show emotion on his face much. Andrew doesn't trust people easily, and finds it hard for him to make friends. He only has a small group of friends, for he is too shy to make a larger group of friends. Andrew is quite caring, and has a good heart.

Appearance: Andrew has navy blue hair, which is cut short in a normal fasion. He is about 5'7", making him quite tall for his age. Andrew has an olive complexion, and a small, almost unnoticable, line of freckles over his nose. He has light blue eyes, which somewhat resemble an aquamarine color to them. He is very slim and skinny, making him look like a simple Commoner. He wears a simple black shirt, which he wears a black coat over it. He wears a large brown hat, which has a black stripe going vertically down the front of his hat. Over the hat, he wears a pair of goggles, which sit on the rim of the hat, and don't fall off easily. Andrew also wears a small white flower pin on his black jacket, which resembles a rose. He, also, wears a pair of tall, black boots, which go up to around his knees. 

Magic: Hydroknesis and Wings

Description of Magic: Hydroknesis is where you can manipulate water to your advantage. Andrew can use his hydroknesis for a variety of things, including turning them into a pair of wings. Doing small things with his hydroknesis takes little-to-no toll on him and how he feels. If he, for example, uses his hydroknesis for a pair of wings made of water, this makes him extremely tired, and he will have to rest. Wings is basically because he was born with two large black wings, like that of a raven's. He usually keeps them folded up, and everyone in his family knows about it. These put no physical sress on him, just the mental stress of having to always keep them covered up.

Weaknesses: Andrew is not very skilled at close-combat fighting, and he often looses when he has to fight like this. He doesn't like being a leader, and standing up against people with a higher authority than him. Andrew is weak against fire-esc magic, and he will often become stressed while fighting. He is also extremely sensitive to loud sounds, such as sreaming, and they panic him. 

Strengths: Andrew is much better at long-ranged combat, and will usually have an advantage when having a bow and arrow to use. He loves the feeling of being outside in the cold winter, and will often sit in the frozen-cold gardens, filled with snow and such. Andrew loves when people trust him, or when they show that they can be trusted by him. 

Family: Count Emerson Walstrand-Father, Countess Lucrezia Walstrand-Mother, Countess Lottie Walstrand-Twin sister, Countess Phila-Lorraine Walstrand-Older sister, seventeen.

Extra: None~

• Posted at:

✖️The fair lady Ash~

#Kødash

#Catkie

scarletwind66

@Catshock(I am guess that is your nickname because of your signature). Your character looks good. Is there one of her magic stronger than another? I was actually going to have it in the roleplay where our characters learned another technique of magic, so our characters have two. It is fine if your characters has charmspeak and telekinesis, which one was she born with and which one did she learn.

@EVERYONE: To help clarify: Magic is like a class of magic and DESCRIPTION is a technique. Examples;

Magic: Earth

Description: (character's name) can control sand. The can create small duststorms and even create small pools of quicksand.

Magic: Summoning

Description: (character's name) can summon all types of birds. Though they can summon only 5 at a time.

For example, sand manipulation is a technique of earth magic and summoning birds is a technique of summoning magic. Characters cannot have two magics, only one. But in time they will learn two techniques. 

I am sorry I did not clarify in the first post. But I just want all our characters, with the exception of Kit, to have one technique. Thank you for being understanding.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

scarletwind66

Accepted.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

dolphinbutterfly1060

De danka!!

And yes, I DO speak German. 

• Posted at:

✖️The fair lady Ash~

#Kødash

#Catkie

scarletwind66

@Ash, no problem

@Everyone. Please forget my earlier note. READ THIS...

YOU CAN HAVE ONE OR TWO MAGICs, Like Cat and Ash have two, or one like I have. 

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

OOO SAVE!!!!

• Posted at:

✧ B I X B I T E ✧

AmatistaEsmeraldaPerlaRubi

hammock flavored drinks rule

If at first you don't succeed

try, try again

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thumbnail avatar d650f44f68

whitewolf9078

Save two spots. (If that’s alright)

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

ᎳᎥᏆ bᎬᎽᎾᏁᎠ mᎬsuᏒᎬ Ꭵs Ꭺ mᎪᏁ's ᎶᏒᎬᎪᏆᎬsᏆ ᏆᏒᎬsuᏒᎬ

ash, its spelled danke

• Posted at:

bandi➳//➳ rogue

(backup/mobile account for eris)

You say 'we gotta look on the bright side'

I say 'well maybe if you wanna go blind'

You say my eyes are getting too dark now

But boy, you ain't ever seen my mind

frostdawn272

Save

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

frostdawn272

Oh, sorry I thought my post didn't go through......

• Posted at:

✵ Aurelia ✵    

Bella ✭ 

Proud Mormon

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

scarletwind66

It is okay. It is unlimited spots, so just make your forms when you can.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Name: Estella Vemarine Halston 

Nicknames/Titles: She often tells people to call her Marine, because she doesn't like her real name, and is very self-conscious of it. 

Nobility or Commoner: Commoner

Gender: Female, and bi. (like Catshock said, if that's ok.)
Personality: She is kind of a pushover, and depends a lot on other people. She is willing to do what others say, as long it doesn't cross her comfort line. Like, hurting someone severely, she has to draw the line. 

Appearance: She has green hair, and yellow eyes. (Not neon. Like a cat's eyes.) She is medium hieghted, and has pale skin. She is lean, and she doesn't get to eat much, because she is constantly working to provide herself and her family. She always puts others before her. 

Magic: She has nature magic.

Description of Magic: Her magic can heal physical wounds, and she can grown any plant she wishes to. She can create a garden of thorns in a matter of seconds. 

Weaknesses: Her magic is draining. Creating a flower, or healing a cut is easy, but healing a gash, and creating a field of flowers requires concentration. But, if she heals someone who is on the brink of death, or she creates like, an entire, forest, she is completely drained, and it takes about two days for her to recharge. She doesn't really stand up for herself all that much. She's allergic to roses, her favorite flower. 

Strengths: Um... She can make friends easily, and she doesn't judge people as much as someone else would. She is kind, and can sympathize with even the darkest of hearts. 

Family: Veronica Halston (mother), Jacob Halston (Father), and Joshua Holston (younger brother). 

Extra: She wants to figure out how to fuse plants together, to create new plants.

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

whitewolf9078

Name: Virgil McKalister
Nicknames/Titles: Future Heir/Heir (He doesn’t like nicknames)
Nobility or Commoner: Nobility -Mother is a Empress (Father was killed)
Personality: Virgil has a complicated personality. He is very prideful and a bit vain, but doesn’t feel better than anyone. He is very protective for his sister and anyone he loves although, he will NOT admit it. If he shows you his cinnamon roll side, he either loves you or he believes that he can trust you deeply. Virgil comes out as a cold person and can be kinda hard to warm up to. His mother taught him basically all he knows. For example, “Watch your back or you might find a knife in it.”
Appearance: Virgil has fluffy black hair. His hair is shaved to cover his left eye (The blue one) because he thinks that the color of his left eye is strange and unnatural. He has multicolored eyes (Left=mechanical blue, Right=Rusty brown). Virgil wears a black button up coat with six straight straps on the chest, a white undershirt, Black jean-looking pants, Black laced combat boots, Rusted-gold goggles hanging around his neck.
Magic: Necromancy 
Description of Magic: The ability to contact the dead. Spiritually or By raising them.
Weaknesses: The thought of his father and how he was killed, Depression, Horror terrors
Strengths: His twin sister (Vriska), The thought of how he has people to protect, His necromancy projects
Family: Her Empress Ximenna McKalister(Mother), Heir Marzic McKalister (Deceased Father), Vriska McKalister (Twin Sister)
Extra: Let’s get something straight, he is not. (Not that It matters)

Name: Vriska McKalister
Nicknames/Titles: Future Empress/Empress, Darling Vriska, Vrisk
Nobility or Commoner: Nobility -Mother is a Empress (Father was killed)
Personality: Same as Virgil’s
Appearance: Vriska has curly black hair that (almost) reaches the floor. Her hair is in Twin braids. She has multicolored eyes (Left=Mechanical Blue, Right=Rusty Brown), But unlike her brother, she loves her unnatural eye color. Vriska wears a black corset type top with three silver buckles on each side, A half-skirted Black and silver bustle skirt, black leggings, Black lace up boots with silver detailing
Magic: Chuckle voodoo
Description of Magic:  The ability to find and manipulate fears
Weaknesses: The thoughts of despair, Horror Terrors, Pressure
Strengths: Fear radiating off of others, Her Twin brother (Virgil), The difference from life and death
Family: Her Empress Ximenna McKalister(Mother), Heir Marzic McKalister (Deceased Father), Virgil McKalister (Twin brother)
Extra:  None

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

warriorcat609

Name: Skylar (No last)
Nicknames/Titles: Skye
Nobility or Commoner: Commoner
Personality: Skylar is a person who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is curious and is always looking for adventure. She's a dreamer and is always so full of hope. Skylar can be stubborn at times once she makes up her mind and she can hold a tight grudge for a long period of time. (More revealed later)
Appearance: Long brown hair in a fish tail braid and dark green eyes. She's a normal height, slender and has light colored skin. She wears a old, light blue dress with a patched up brown apron and matching worn out brown shoes.
Magic: Nature
Description of Magic: She has the power to control anything nature involved. Like speeding of the growth of plants, bringing up thistles, weeds from the ground etc.
Weaknesses: Betrayal of her trust, loved ones getting hurt/killed, Not the greatest fighter.
Strentghs: She knows a lot about plants and flowers. She's a fast runner and she can lie pretty well.
Family: None
Extra: She is a orphan who works for a wealthy family. They took her in when she was just a baby and raised her like a servant. The wealthy family is cruel to her and treats her like she isn't a human with feelings. She dreams of finding the perfect person for her, a person who understands her and who will love her for her. She wants true friends and wishes to find out what happened to her mother. (Little does she know her mother was a countess and her father a count. 

(Can my character have a crush on someone? Virgil McKalister? Is that okay with you white wolf? 

• Posted at:

warriorcat609

(I could ask someone else. You don't have too.

• Posted at:

whitewolf9078

@Toffee-

Thats fine with me.

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

warriorcat609

(Sorry scratch the part about her mother and father.

They aren't countess or count. They have their own kingdom. :)

• Posted at:

scarletwind66

@Hawk; so your character can heal and summon thorns? Accepted.

@WhiteWolf; both are accepted.

@WarriorCat; accepted. 

@Everyone; I'm changing my Tabitha's status to daughter of Duke and a Duchess. I will start the roleplay once I create one more character.  

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

scarletwind66

Name: Jed Thomas Turner

Nicknames/Titles: Skystar-This is his circus name.

Nobility or Commoner: Commoner-Jed works in a circus and he is the costume designer, sometimes he performs, but rarely.

Personality: Jed is quite helpful and creative, which is one of the reasons why he became the designer for the circus costumes. He can take in people's ideas and help build a costume that will make them shine. In his free time, he enjoys helping the other members of the circus with training. Jed is also confident and works well under pressure, these two traits are ideal in a circus performer. However, he is quite suspicious of others and has a hard time trusting strangers. Jed can also be a bit judgmental and a bit too honest at times.

Appearance: Jed is about 183 centimeters tall, which is also about 6 feet tall. He has tan skin, slightly dull blue eyes (like this color), and he has shoulder length dirty brown with red orange highlights(though he pulls his hair up). His outfit is a dark grey shirt, a black trenchcoat  with silver buckles, zippers, and markings, dark brown pants, black boots, brown gloves, and a silver bandana.

Magic: Manipulation Magic

Description of Magic: Jed has the ability to manipulation the gravity of himself, objects and others. This is different from telekinesis because he cannot control objects, he can only make objects/himself/other people float in air. If Jed uses the power on himself, he can control his gravity to where he can walk on the walls and the cieling. 

Weaknesses: Jed's power can be rendered useless if he is fighting someone who has telekinetic, air, or wind magic. This is because the other magic can cause Jed or the object to become unbalanced in the air. Also because of his magic, whenever he is using it, it leaves him wide open for any sort of attack. Lastly, Jed can bit a bit stubborn because he does not listen to strangers.

Strengths: Jed is good at time management. Because he works in the circus, he has often worked in situations where he needed to do multiple things at once. He is also good with sewing/knitting. Since he also helps build the costumes as well as design them, he has a lot of practice with a needle. Lastly, he is quite agile. Jed is use to literally dodging objects on a regular basis, which caused him to develop a strong reaction time.

Family: n/a

Extra: n/a

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

scarletwind66

Tabitha

The young girl took a deep breath as the carriage she was riding in continued to roll down the cobblestone streets. It was a Friday evening and even though she could not see out of the vehicle, it sounded like many of the commoners had just gotten out of their jobs and were traveling back to their house or to a restaurant. Except for her family. A lot of the nobility, and quite a number of commoners, were lucky enough to purchase a ticket to see The Zero Brothers Circus. The circus only had one show in Trademore, and from listening to her parents, this was the event of a lifetime. Personally, she had never been to a circus before and she did not know what to expect.

Her parents told her that a bunch of people would perform various tricks like breathing fire or throwing knives. However her friends, who have been to events like this before said that large beasts often made an appearance. Not that she was scared! It was just . . . the thought of really large lions terrified her. Rose and William seemed to be more thrilled about it then she was.

" How can you stand to be so excited about this circus,” Tabitha said quitely. “Aren’t you scared of the large beasts and the fire?” William, at the young age of 8, was rather quite fearless. Rosa, who had just turned 18, on the other hand could speak to animals. If something went wrong with one of the performances, then they would be alright.

“ There is nothing to be worried about,” Rosa said gently to reassure her. “ People who work in the circus are very skilled in their job. They won’t let anything happen to you.” Tabitha shrugged. She respected and trusted her older sister a lot, so if Rosa said that the circus was alright. . . then maybe it was okay.

“ It is always good to experience something new,” her father said. Suddenly, the carriage slowed down and came to a complete stop. Tabitha’s mother motioned for the children to stay in their seats, while her father stuck his head out of a window and looked around. As he pulled his head back into the carriage, he added,” Well it looks like we are here.” He opened the door and the family stepped out onto the fairground. Once outside, Tabitha followed her parents as they walked from the nobles parking spots to a path that would lead towards the building.

The circus was nothing like what she expected. A very large building loomed over in the distance. It appeared to be made out of steel bricks and had a giant red and yellow striped tarp covering the roofless building. Lights and beacons appeared like polka dots on the tarp.

“ WOW,” William exclaimed. “ Do you think that they will have elephants?”

“ Possible,” Tabitha answered swiftly. “ I heard stories that there are some acts that use animals.”

“ I hope they have an elephant. I have never seen one in real life.”

“ William, we all know that.” Rosa sighed. Her brother was quite fascinated with animals, especially elephants. There was no particular reason why. She raised her nose up and sniffed the air. Even though they were quite a distance away from the building, she could smell the roasting of food that would be eventually sold at the circus. Without anything more to say, she simply followed her parents to the building.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Name: Sybil Beatrice Webb
Nicknames/Titles: Lady Sybil Beatrice Webb, Lady Webb, Lady Sybil, etc. Friends sometimes call her Bea.
Nobility or Commoner: Nobility - daughter of a Marquess
Personality: Sybil tends to be arrogant, looking down on commoners. She can be hard to get along with because of her conceit. She also often acts like your stereotypical teenage girl, only caring about romance and clothes and parties and whatnot. However, this isn’t the case. Sybil actually very much enjoys more boyish activities, especially combat. She has trained extensively in her magic. She’s also just a little sadistic, which isn’t very apparent until she uses magic on someone.
Appearance: In regards to height, Sybil is quite average. She naturally has a somewhat muscular build, which only improved as she trained in fighting. Her skin is light, and her eyes are hazel. Her shining blond hair is thin and straight, reaching just past her shoulderblades. She typically has it in a crown braid, though it often becomes messy if she’s been exercising. She wears a sleeveless dark brown dress with a sweetheart corset. The satin skirt is bunched up in the front. When it’s cold, she’ll throw on a black hooded cloak. Sybil wears dark brown boots and a golden ring on her left hand as well.
Magic: Illusions
Description of Magic: Sybil is able to distort her victims’ reality. She can do this with all five senses as well as emotions, so she can make someone feel fear that isn’t there, experience excruciating pain, see and hear a deceased loved one, or make them believe they’re drinking wine instead of poison, for example. However, despite all of her training, she can currently only keep up to three people under an illusion at the same time, and the potency of the illusion decreases with each extra person. She can either give each person their own illusion, or make them all see the same thing. The former is, of course, harder. But it sometimes doesn’t matter how many she’s controlling, because if you can take out every enemy by making one of their own turn on them, why bother focusing on others as well?
Weaknesses: Sybil’s overconfidence and arrogance can often cause difficulties for her. She also acts before she thinks which hardly ever turns out well for her. And her energy is quickly depleted by using her magic, though her adrenaline can usually keep her standing during a fight.
Strengths: She’s durable, both in mind and body. Sybil isn’t tricked very easily, either, because she knows how to recognize an illusion (she specializes in them, after all). Sybil isn’t bad at hand-to-hand combat, either.
Family: Marquess Jacob Webb (father), Marchioness Alice Webb (mother), Marquess Arthur Webb (younger brother)

Extra: let this through pretty please

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

warriorcat609

Skylar

Skylar scrubbed the marble steps of a house with an old rag and sighed. She dipped the rag into a wooden bucket of water and plopped the rag back onto the ground, swiping her arm against her forehead. "Will this floor ever stop getting dirty?" She muttered hotly. Clacking footsteps came from behind then  stopped, "Just keep cleaning." Skylar slightly looked over her shoulder and the lady she worked for, Mrs. Whittier, crossed arms and tapped her foot impatiently as she went on, "That's all your good for." In Skylar's mind she always pictures Mrs. Whittier as a nasty old witch and whenever she talked she imagined her voice as insidious as a real witches. Skylar, once again kept on scrubbing away old dirt spots and dust from the steps inside of Mrs. Whittier and Mr. Whittiers home. "Mummy!" A sudden scream made Skylar jump and accidentally spill the bucket of water beside her. "Why you clumsy little demon!" Mrs. Whittier gasped and kicked Skylar into the large puddle, making her old ragged dress wet. It was an accident! your spoiled daughter startled me! "Now look what you done!" The nasty lady glared and puts her hands on her hips. "Clean it up this instant! Now, go on." She flicked her hand to the mop leaning against the wall to the left. "Mummy!" The holler came again. "Coming darling!" Mrs. Whittier said sweetly. As she walked up a few stairs she turned her head to look at Skylar mopping up the puddle. "Rat." She yelled at skylar so she could hear. The witch continued her way upstairs, "Coming precious!" She ran to her spoiled daughters room. "Rat? Me? Oh please, if anything they would be rats if I wasn't here cleaning up everything." Skylar muttered again. Once she finished mopping up the mess she placed the mop, empty bucket and rag in a closer area under the stairs. She looked from her left and to her right and snuck outside. She quickly ran to town square, her legs carrying her as fast and swiftly as they could. Her dress was still sort of wet by the incident but she didn't care, all she cared about was to get to the circus which was in town! Mr. and Mrs. Whittier always gave her some coins to buy her own food with and so she spent every hour, every day, every minute for this day. The day she would finally go to the circus. "Excuse me, Mr. Jason!" Skylar waved over to a blacksmith and called, "Do you know where they are selling tickets for the circus?" Mr. Jason nodded and pointed to a dirt path leading to where the circus and ticket booth was. "Thank you!" She smiled and dashed down the path. Running down the path, she saw fancy horse drawn carriages heading towards the circus too. Nobles and royalty by the looks of it. Skylar skidded to a halt at the circuses enterance. On the sides were two wooden booths covers with some silky red and blue looking cloth. The lines didn't seem long at all and one of the booths didn't even have people purchasing tickets from it. I must be almost late, that's why there isn't very much crowds. She sprinted over to the booth and slammed her tiny bag of coins on the table, "One ticket please." The man tending the booth nodded and took the bag of money, counting it as he got her ticket and gave it to her. "Thank you." Skylar smiled and heading inside the circus tent along with other crowds of folks. 

• Posted at:

whitewolf9078

I will be able Tom post tomorrow 

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

whitewolf9078

*to

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

(Hey... Can Estella end up working in the Zero Brother's Circus? If not, then I can rewrite my P.O.V.)

Estella:

Someone grabbed my shoulder, spinning me around. "Miss, your sign says that you accept all kinds of work. Would you like to work for a circus?" The man looked at me, and I nodded. 

He led me to a place, where there were large colorful tents. I gaped around me, and he asked me a few questions. "So, what kinds of interesting things can you do?" I looked at him, confused. 

"Well, I can heal people, and I can grow thorns." He looked impressed. He suddenly snapped his fingers, and smiled. 

"Aha! I was gonna have you do some manual labour, but I have an act that you can be a part of, that will be perfect for you." 

Over the next few weeks, me and my new group practiced our routine. Soon, the day of the big show was up. I was really happy, because everyday, I got payed, and the money got sent home. I also got fed regularly. A luxury I didn't normally have. 

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

scarletwind66

@Eve, accepted!

@Whitewolf, that is alright! I know that especially during the holidays people can get busy.

@Hawkangel (or is it Skye?), Sure your character can be apart of the circus. But if she is using her powers and that is the reason she joined, then Estella would probably work behind the scenes like Jed most of the time, healing people. However, if she is incredible skilled in gymnastics, good with animals, etc. Then she can perform.

What type of act were you thinking for her? I can roleplay the ringmaster so we can get Estella role in the circus "set in stone".

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

warriorcat609

Skylar went inside the tent and gasped in awe, "Woah!" Her eyes sparkled at the amazing site. There was a massive domain in the middle and seats were surrounding it in the outer part. Tons of people were sitting down and Vender's were walking around with tiny looking boxes and a strap holding it around their neck. The circus acts were getting ready and so the ring master inside of the domain was right next to a caged lion. It seemed very calm, surprisingly not trying to eat the ringmaster. Skylar never saw a real lion before until today, Mr. and Mrs. Whittier always left her behind when they brought their daughter to the circus. Afterwords they would brag and brag about how good it was with all the lions and tricks. The tent was very colorful inside, with decorations attached to the roof of it and sparkling cloth around the edges of the domain and the seats! As soon as she realized seats were being taken she ran to a seat beside a girl with her brother and assuming her older sister too. Must be royal or something. I looked down at my worn out blue dress. It had dirt stains, ragged edges at the bottom and it felt pretty wet...thanks to Mrs. Whittier. I dusted off some of the dirt and folded my hands on my lap, waiting and waiting. 

• Posted at:

scarletwind66

(just moving the topic up)

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar cbb2459b9e

lynxlynx3024

Character Forms

Name:Nebur

Nicknames/Titles:(optional)you can make up if you want to

Nobility or commoner: Daughter of a Count and Countess.

Personality:If she trust you then you did it well because you can't win her trust within 3 seconds, she is not stupid and like to play games

Appearance: Small for her age dark short hair which she cut with her sword, dark eyes, dark brown skin, mostly wearing light armor under her normal clothes, mosly wearing black when in good mood and red when very bad mood.

Magic:shapeshifter and fly

Description of Magic:she can shapeshift in anyone or anything and has the power to fly

Weaknesses:(at least three)almost never till never shapeshift in a dirty person, can't fly if she shapeshifted in someone or something else, she can't fly and than shapeshift

Strengths:(at least three) she got a shield around her when she shapeshift in something or someone, is very agile and strong 

Family:they died all of them but they left a huge amount of money behind of the inheritance

Extra:she got a sword and a bow as weapon

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I hate being late to react,

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

#remembercookie

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

wait, could you describe the magic system? how magic works, who gets magic, is there any system to how powerful your magic is, who has the ability to get more powerful and learn new stuff (is it like limited to those who can afford a ton of books and such and you gotta be hella rich to get the necessary spellbooks), etc? im working on my characters right now and i need to know how the magic works to be able to get them accurate to this world.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

whitewolf9078

*Note: I meant to add in the form that Vriska is a bit warmer that Virgil.

Sorry in advance. It’s kinda long.

Vriska

I ran through the corridor and past the heavy doors to the grand hall. I had just woken up when our maid, Gwendolyn, had told me that Mother wanted to see me and Virgil ASAP. I didn’t have time to do anything with my (long as HECK) hair so, it was flowing wildly in all different directions behind me. My brother’s room was on the other side of the palace. So, I had to RUN all the way over there because Mother does not like to be kept waiting. I had given up on my hair by now.

I made it to Virgil’s room and banged on the door. “VIRGIL! WAKE UP!” I yelled. “NO!  GO AWAY, VRISKA.” I heard him yell back. “MOTHER WANTS TO SEE US BOTH!” He slammed the door open with a ‘Thud’ and started running to the throne room. I ran after him.

Virgil

”MOTHER WANTS TO SEE US BOTH!” I heard Vriska yell. Now I was scared. I sprang out of my bed and slammed the door open. I started running to the corridor and past the heavy double doors into the grand hall. We are close to the throne room. Hopefully, Mother won’t be to upset with us. 

We reached the throne room. We were panting and trying to gain breath. Mother noticed this. “Are you two alright?” She asked in a calming voice. “Yes, we are fine. What is it that you need?” Me and Vriska said in unison. We do that sometimes. Mother smiled. Mother doesn’t smile much since the incident. So whenever she does, I feel warm. “I heard that the circus is in town and I was thinking that you both would like to go. How does that sound?” She said. Vriska beamed. Vriska doesn’t do that a lot since the incident either. So when she does, it makes me feel nice. “I would absolutely love to go to the circus!” Vriska said with delight. “That’s good.” She turned to me. “I cannot send your sister alone. What about you, Virgil?” Mother asked. I nodded. “Sounds good to me.” Vriska beamed again. “Great! I suppose that you two need to get ready then.” I looked down and noticed that I still had my pajamas on. Vriska noticed that too.

Vriska

Virgil and I walked back to our rooms. I am so excited! I haven’t been to the circus since....the incident with Father. I miss him, buts it’s alright! I have Mother and Virgil and all of our Maids and Butlers! 

Anyways, the circus! “What will we buy at the circus? Where will we sit?” I asked Virgil. “We can decide that when we get there.” He answered. 

We came to my room and I told him that I will be ready in 15 minuets. He nodded and left for his room. I entered my haven and went up to my closet. It is a walk in closet, but I don’t have much in it. I picked out a beautifully corseted top with my leggings and half skirt. I got dressed and brushed out my hair. Now for the hard part, braiding all of this hair. I got started on the braiding as soon as I was down brushing. It takes a long time to braid it all.

*10 minuets later*

Done! Finally! I walked out into the hall and saw my brother standing outside the door. Wearing his usual. “You said 15 not 20.” He said. “It takes a while to braid this mess!” I answered. We made our way to the throne room to tell Mother goodbye. We headed out for the circus.

Virgil

we came upon a huge tent with people gathering up inside of it. Vriska looked amazed. We entered and noticed that the tent can hold more people than we though and that it was pretty crowed. “Follow me.” I said and grabbed one of Vriska’s braids to pull her along. She didn’t care. We finally found a place between a girl who looked like a princess and another girl who looked like a maid’s daughter. We waited in silence for the show to begin.

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5