Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

Sure, no problem! This will also be explained in the roleplay, but I can describe it for you.

First thing first; Classification of magic. Magic is sorted into classes called powers, for Example; If someone has manipulation powers, they can control things. Plants, animals, rocks are all under the earth power. Do not worry about the power part of the form if you do not know what to call something, just state what the magic is and describe it.

Second; is the type of people who can learn magic. There are three types; there are Shells who cannot learn magic. This is usually caused by a low aura level or another type of problem. If someone is born a Shell, they will remain that way. Only extremely powerful magic user can gift a Shell magic. Then we have people who are called True Magician. These people can only learn magic within a power. For example, my character Tabitha is a True Magician and she can only learn Summoning magic. Lastly, there are the Wild Magicians, and they can learn magic from any power. However it tends to be weaker then the True Magicians because their magical abilities are not bounded to one class/power. Do not worry about the titles for now.

Third; it is possible to learn magic. Everyone in the world(who is not a Shell) can learn up to three different magics. For now, all of the characters have one or two magics. Magic can be learned multiple ways. Spell books are generally used to teach people elemental magic like how to create a fireball, or how to move a rock. Other magics like shape shifting and super strength must be taught by a teacher, even elemental magic can be taught by a teacher. Spell books are rare and a bit expensive, so depending on how wealthy a person is determines if they have one. 

Forth; Magic works many ways. If your parents are True Magicians, then you will be too, and if your parents are Wild Magician then you will be too. However, if your parents are Shells, then there is a possibility you will become a Magician. 

Fifth; To make magic stronger, you must train. However Wild Magicians often have a hard time making their powers stronger because their magic is in more than one class. It also takes time to learn a new magic. There is not really a system on strength of magic now, but I am planning on making one in the future.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

scarletwind66

*Warning the first pov post coming through is incomplete

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(I feel like just narrating in first person..it's easier than third person.

Skylar

As the show was only a few minutes away from starting I saw a boy and his sister sit right beside me. They both looked like royalty with their fancy outfits and the girls hair was amazingly long, her hair in beautiful braids. I sideways glanced at the boy when he wasn't looking. He had fluffy brown hair that covered his left eye. Doesn't it bother him that it's covering his eye? I thought curiously. I couldn't help but to find him quite interesting and handsome. Suddenly lights went out and circus music played, the show was going to begin any moment. Then, I stopped staring at the boy and gave my attention to the circle domain in front of us. Everyone went quiet, the place pitch black until a spot light was hit on a ring master who spoke.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

scarletwind66

Jed

The ringmaster gathered everyone around, including those who worked backstage. Part of me was thankful that I was included in the pre-performance huddles, though it also angered me a bit. These talks were usually for performers only, and I was not performaning. And instead of being backstage and helping everyone gather what they need, I was standing here, wasting precious time.

" Alright. First thing first, let's have a good show tonight," Ringmaster Collins said with a deep sigh. He looked stressed out. " For the first time in awhile, we have nobility and royalty among our audience." That's why. Even though we have performed in all 3 of the main kingdoms, we hardly had any people of higher class watching us. Then again, this is Trademore. I've heard stories about this city.

" Even though we know the acts going on, let's run through them first," the Ringmaster said in a clear and crisp tone. " First, Bernard and Ellie are going to go out with the big cats. After them, Natalee, you will perform your knife throwing act. Then we have the twins and their acrobatic routine. There are 2 more performances before the intermission. Are we all clear."

" Yes sir," I said amongst the others. He clapped his hands together.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Sybil

“Hurry up, Arthur, or we’re going to be late,” I said irritably to my younger brother, who was taking his time getting out of the carriage. My parents and I had already exited, leaving just Arthur. “Don’t you want to see the circus?”

“Of course I do,” the thirteen-year-old grumbled. He hopped off of the step.

By the time my family and I had entered the circus, the lights were off and music was playing. “Great,” I muttered. “I told you you’d make us late.”

Arthur didn’t answer, and instead sat in the only open seats we could find. I ended up next to a servant girl, her clothes disgustingly dirty. I sniffed and turned my face away.

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Nebur 

When I walked in the circus as a guard I saw everyone already sitting. I changed fast in my 'normal' appearance and settled myself down next to nobel family. The light already gone off and the ringmaster started to speak. First he started to introduce himself and after that he said:'now comes Bernard and Ellie with the big cats!'

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

scarletwind66

Jed

The ringmaster gathered everyone around, including those who worked backstage. Part of me was thankful that I was included in the pre-performance huddles, though it also angered me a bit. These talks were usually for performers only, and I was not performaning. And instead of being backstage and helping everyone gather what they need, I was standing here, wasting precious time.

" Alright. First thing first, let's have a good show tonight," Ringmaster Collins said with a deep sigh. He looked stressed out. " For the first time in awhile, we have nobility and royalty among our audience." That's why. Even though we have performed in all 3 of the main kingdoms, we hardly had any people of higher class watching us. Then again, this is Trademore. I've heard stories about this city.

" Even though we know the acts going on, let's run through them first," the Ringmaster said in a clear and crisp tone. " First, Bernard and Ellie are going to go out with the big cats. After them, Natalee, you will perform your knife throwing act. Then we have the twins and their acrobatic routine. There are 2 more performances before the intermission. Are we all clear."

" Yes sir," I said amongst the others. He clapped his hands together and began to walk towards the performance ring. 

The Ringmaster

When I walked out, I closed my eyes for a brief second in order to brace for the bright light that would eventually shine on my face. It was true. Within mere moments of walking into the ring, I could feel the spotlight on me. The room began to slowly quiet down.

" Ladies and gentlemen," I said into a microphone that was brought onto the stage by an assistant. " My name is Collins Zero and I am the ringmaster of the circus. Tonight, we have a very special show lined up. However, we need five more minutes to set up because we still need to lead the tiger and the lion to the ring. Thank you for your patience and enjoy the show." With a simple bow, I walked back stage.

Predictably, everyone was already running around, though my mind was elsewhere. The performers can keep the show running smoothly for awhile. However, my research on the Talisman required my attention for the moment.

Jed

About ten minutes had passed since the ringmaster's talk, and Bernard and Ellie were out in the ring doing their routine. Hopefully it would go alright. Ellie was a new arrival at the circus. With her magic being able to talk to animals, it was ideal that she trained under Bernard to become a beast tamer. I have seen Ellie practice a few times, and she was quite good.

Currently, I was behind the stage helping Natalee put the finishing touches onto her costume. She was only a few years older than me but looked quite young for her age. She was wearing dark blue slacks with black boots, and a long flowing black shirt with a small amount of glitter on it. Her act tonight was live target throwing. Her assistant, Ginger, would stand in front of a target, and Natalee would throw daggers around her. Even though Natalee was skilled with throwing daggers, she was a Shell, someone with no magic. She could not control the knives. However, Ginger was a Magician, she had magic. Her magic was magnetism and if the knife would hit her, Ginger would barely move the blade to the side where it will not strike her.

I put a little more glitter on the shoulders of Natalee's shirt before I took a step back.

" Alright. . . I think that is everything," I said. " Now all I have to do is go help Ginger with her-" Natalee took a deep and heavy breath, she suddenly furrowed her eyebrows. Something was wrong, I knew it immediately.

" What's wrong," I asked.

She replied as she rubbed her upper arm. " I've had to change my routine. Instead of live action, it's going to be targets. I have not been able to find Ginger all day. . . and there was no way I was going to tell Collins right before a performance."

" But you can't change your routine! You have practiced weeks on this one!"

" Without my assistant, there is not a lot I can do," Natalee whispered-yelled. This was bad. Ginger did not disappear or run away, so thing was going to be a big problem. Think, what could the two of us do in order to solve the problem . . . oh no.

" Give me a few minutes to change into something," I muttered.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

warriorcat609

(Now I'm great full that my character has parents who are nobility......she needs a true family and some clothes that aren't ripped and muddy. She'll find out sooner or later when I get the chance to role play it. 

Skylar

I saw another family that was Nobility sit on the other side of me. The girl about my age sniffed and looked away from me. Is it my dress? I looked down at my worn out blue dress. It had dirt, dust and water specks at the tips, my apron all patched up with un matching fabrics. It is....isn't it? I suddenly felt bad and frowned. It isn't my fault I can't afford new dresses every week and precious day I want one! I was just a servant girl working for a wealthy family who didn't even give the slightest bit of caring for me. I have to work day and night what I want and what does she do? Count on her mother and fathers wealth for everything. I bet she doesn't even know what hard work is! I started working the day I could walk, I guess I was lucky enough Mrs. Whittier found me on the street abandoned. She said me in some silky cloth blanket with my name embroidered at the edges in light blue. Mrs. Whittier thought another wealthy family just abandoned me by the cloth it was. Very few commoners can afford such a fabric. I scooted a few inches away from the girl, not wanting to be near her rude self. If she was going to being rude on the only thing I had, I don't even want to speak or be near her! 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

scarletwind66

Tabitha

The ringmaster went backstage. I took a small deep breath. Okay, so the first act was going to be animals. I... I can handle that. I looked over at my brother who seemed to be a bit upset.

" I am sure they will have elephants," I said to him with a soft smile. " The show just started. Maybe the elephants are in another act."

" Maybe you are right Tabby," William said as he propped his head by using his right arm which rested on the arm rest. Before the show began, I looked around us. Despite what I thought, nobles and commoners were sitting together. Normally there would be a separate section for nobility, but maybe this circus did not believe in it. Father was sitting in a seat next to the aisle. Then it was Mother, Rosa, William, and me. Next to me was a girl who was clearly a commoner, but that did not bother me. There appeared to be some noble siblings in the row in front of my family and I, but I could not tell who they were. Then there was another noble girl sitting near us. Lastly was the Webb family, who were a family of Marquess and Marchioness. 

I turned to the girl who sat on the other side of me, the commoner girl, and spoke. " Is this your first time attending a circus?" 

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

lynxlynx3024

Just before the first act I heard the girl who was sitting next to me with her noble family telling her brother that there will got elephants I laughed by inside myself, because elephants didn't exist come on huge animals who had ears like a dog come on who belives in that? Then her brother answered that it coulb be right tabby. So she was called tabby. I heared that name before but I can't remember anymore from what. Then she asked e or it was my first time attending a circus. I answered to her:'Yes it is yours?' She answered also yes.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

warriorcat609

I turned my head and nodded "Mhm, I used all of the money I earned to be here. It was a lot of work but It was definitely worth it." I smiled, "All I need to think about after this is what I'm going to eat...like I said I used the money I earned to be here, The people I work for don't feed me so I have to depend on the money I have and the kind older people in the village I'm friends with." The nobility girl probably didn't even know what hunger was, I bet she had massive meals everyday and a kind and loving family to care for her. While I have to work all day and night for a family that treats me like an animal. I'm very thankful for the friends I have in the village, when I don't have enough money for food they always offer me a loaf of bread or a fruit. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Bump

• Posted at:

HUGE Hᴀᴍɪʟᴛᴏɴ & Cᴏᴍᴇᴛ Oғ 1812 Fᴀɴ!

#RhythmAcess

#llaмaнιѕтory

"ᵂᴱ ᴰᴬ ᶠᴿᴬᴾᴾᴱ ˢᴵˢᵀᴬ'ˢ!" ~ ᴾᴵˣᴵᴱ & ᵀᴼᶠᶠᴱᴱ

#caraмelғrappeqυeen

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Name: Beatrix Amelia Heaton
Nicknames/Titles: Nah
Nobility or Commoner: Commoner
Personality: Beatrix relishes in her freedom and loves it more than anything. She's a very quick thinker, always was, and finally has the ability to put it to good use. Often considered something of a mad scientist, she's intelligent - almost too much so - and very clever and resourceful. Despite this, she tends to make rash decisions and relies more on instinct than careful thought, though with both her intelligence shows through strongly. She's very bold and headstrong - if she wants something, she gets it if it's the last thing she does, and she never abandons something she starts unless it's in order to go six feet under. This, combined with the utterly insane ideas and opinions she thinks up, can either cause extreme good or extreme harm depending on who you ask. She's loud and has lots of energy, due to containing it for so long, but takes a while to let it show. Some think of her as cold and secretive, which she is at first glance to an extent. She still keeps cautious and has at least some understanding of what needs to be said and what doesn't. This includes her work; she'll share her ideas, but not her plans, for stuff like this. She also just doesn't like people much, despite being loud and extroverted. Beatrix has a short temper and holds grudges like nothing else, especially with the rich and those extremely powerful with their magic, because what have they done to get so powerful? Probably stepped on the backs of the less fortunate to get to a point where they can gain access to even more power. Even if it's not true in this world, it's what she believes.

Appearance: Beatrix is still thin and sickly from her times as a slave, but has started to pack on some extra weight. She's short, but not extremely so, and her skin is tan but sickly-looking and sallow. Her face is squarish, with a wide bridge to her nose, fairly hollow cheeks, and very expressive eyes. Her hair is a golden brown, in full ringlets reaching to her shoulders, but is usually tied back in some way. Her eyes are a bright golden that appear to glisten like gold if she's in the sunlight or she has a particularly mad idea. As for clothes, she tends to wear men's stuff around home or the shop, but in public she'll wear full-length dresses as would be expected. She has a pair of dark brown riding boots, and will often cover herself with dark, long, simple cloaks and such. If she's in the shop, she'll typically have on big goggles, a long apron, and thick leather gloves.
Magic: Science magic
Description of Magic: Beatrix is unable to use magic outside of weak stuff, but she knows subconsciously how to use weak transmutation magic. She doesn't know she has it, but it's just mundane things that help her out in her work and life. Her magic was actually neutralized by her former masters, due to their magic, and she's just barely starting to get it back; she never knew she had it in the first place.
Weaknesses: Beatrix holds grudges to no end and has a short fuse. She tends to act without thinking things through and make rash decisions because, in the past, that's helped her out. As well as this, she tends to have rather insane and revolutionary ideas, and it's a wonder people take her seriously.
Strengths: Beatrix is very headstrong and knows what she wants and how to get it. She's bold and determined. Despite essentially being a mad scientist, she still keeps a somewhat level head and knows, for example, when to keep something secret versus shout it off the rooftops.
Family: Her parents are both dead. She has a little brother named Atticus.
Extra: Beatrix and her brother are escaped slaves from a neighboring enemy kingdom, and are trying to figure out the secret to magic to help out those less fortunate and to level out the playing field some. They work and live in a small alchemist's shop on a back road.

Name: Atticus Edward Heaton
Nicknames/Titles: Nah
Nobility or Commoner: Commoner
Personality: Atticus is more kind and level-headed than his older sister, but shares a more toned-down version of her beliefs. He believes in doing things for the greater good, rather than to suit his own immediate needs, but believes that what they're doing will bring progress and other good things. He has a strong sense of empathy and cares deeply about the wellbeing and success of the less fortunate, though he acts rather different around the upper classes. It's not exactly as much a hatred, like his sister, as it is just feeling uncomfortable around them. He is rather just, and believes that those who do wrong deserve to be put in their place. It's not exactly easy to get him mad, rather he's pretty calm compared to his sister, but once you push him to the point where he's actually mad - just a bit farther than most people - you better watch out. He's warm-hearted and friendly to most, but is very good at keeping secrets and telling lies. Unlike Beatrix, Atticus isn't exactly the smartest, but they balance out pretty well in terms of brains; she's better with book smarts, he's better with street smarts. He's practical and thinks for the long term, often ignoring the short term or at least not giving it as much attention as he should. This makes him good with planning and strategy, but not with snappy decisions. Due to his past, he's a bit of a pushover, letting people take advantage of him, but has been coming out of his shell and trying to get a good grasp on how he deserves to be treated and when enough is enough.
Appearance: Atticus is built pretty small, and is still unhealthily thin from his time as a slave. He has tanned skin that looks faded and dull. His face is squarish, with a wide-ish nose and expressive, gentle eyes. His hair is fairly long and outgrown, also being a mess of brown curls just like his sister's, though he keeps it short to stay safe in his work. His eyes are gold and glimmery. For clothes, he has a hard time finding fitting things, and will usually wear baggier shirts, for comfort as well as out of circumstance. He has a pair of dark brown boots he likes wearing, as well as a dark, short traveling cloak he is typically seen in when out. Just like Beatrix, he wears goggles, gloves, and a long apron whenever in the shop or quickly heading out between work.
Magic: Science magic
Description of Magic: He doesn't have magic at this point, though he isn't a Shell. His magic, much like Beatrix's, was neutralized by their masters from the moment he was born, except unlike his sister, his hasn't been coming back.
Weaknesses: The fact that Atticus has no magic at this point in time is definitely a weakness. He's bad with quick decisions and instinct, and needs time to think over pretty much any big decisions he's making. He can definitely improv things, but it won't be as good a choice as if he thinks it over. He's a pushover, often allowing himself and Beatrix to be taken advantage of, but at some point he does a complete 180 and goes from calm pushover to actual emotional monster, and it's hard to tell which is worse.
Strengths: Atticus is pretty calm and level-headed, a practical thinker. He's good with people and friendly, good at earning and maintaining trust. He has a strong sense of justice as well, and has a fairly good idea of when enough is enough.
Family: His parents are both dead, and Beatrix is his older sister.
Extra: See Beatrix's

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

lynxlynx3024

bump

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

scarletwind66

Accepted

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

lynxlynx3024

I am waiting for you to post,

but you don't post

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

scarletwind66

( I was busy and I had other things I needed to do first.)

Tabitha

To be honest, I was quite surprised when two of the girls spoke.  The first one who spoke had dark brown hair, eyes, and skin. She looked familiar. To be honest, she could be a noble. I was never good with faces. Although, the second girl I was positive I have never seen before. Personally, I had nothing against commoners, but between lessons with my tutors and traveling with my family, I did not have a lot of time to explore Dawngarde. The other girl on comparison had long brown hair and green eyes. 

" Yes, this is my first time to the circus." The large cats were brought out and the performance begun. Although I was more interested in talking right now. " I'm Tabitha by the way and it is nice to meet you."

( Okay. Once I am sure that everyone is in the circus, I will kick the roleplay into some action.)

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

lynxlynx3024

With one minute left before the show started and after she told me that it was the first time for her to the circus. She told me that she was called Tabitha instead of Tabby. I told her that my name was Nebur and that it was nice to meet her too and looked than to the large cats.

I saw one huge lion and 2 persons and than there came more lions and tigers came out of nowhere and the show started.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

With one minute left before the show started and after she told me that it was the first time for her to the circus. She told me that she was called Tabitha instead of Tabby. I told her that my name was Nebur and that it was nice to meet her too and looked than to the large cats.

I saw one huge lion and 2 persons and than there came more lions and tigers came out of nowhere and the show started.

In the middle of the show I knew why her name was remembrebel I saw her parents with her on the picture with my parents and me. It was just made 5 hours before the accident killed my parents

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

goodnight 01:38

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

I was like 1 years old than. Thats they only picture that I got frorm my parents and I. I haven't seen it for a while lets ask or she got the picture with it after the show.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

warriorcat609

I nodded and grinned, "It's nice to meet you Tabitha, I'm Skylar but people call me Skye." I stretched out my hand, offering a hand shake. Usually when I got to meet Nobility in Mrs. Whittier's parties or banquets they either ignored me like I never existed or they were just flat out rude and spoiled. I was actually surprised a person of nobility actually talked to me, usually some would act like they were more superior and just insult me. "Is this your first time going to a circus as well?" I highly doubted it, she must of been to a circus millions of times. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

lynxlynx3024

up 

3;00 I am going to sleep good night

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Estella:

The show had already started, and I was nervous. I was wearing a dress that had a flowy skirt, and off-the-shoulder straps. It was a beautiful green, and it had thorns adorning the skirt. I also had thin gloves that were see-through, and had vines wrapping around them. I also had a crown of thorns, and I had pretty satin slippers on.

I was supposed to be a nature fairy, and I was going to dance with trapeze people. (Is that what they're called? Probably not. Oh, and now the circus has trapeze people.) 

When the first act finished, the ringmaster called us out, and introduced us. They introduced me as Marine, a nature fairy. Soon, I was flipping through the air, and swinging from the bars. It was fun, and I felt beautiful for once. My green hair was braided, and it looked great! The only thing was, I didn't feel like I should be having fun. I felt like I should be working hard. 

(I can totally rewrite this if you don't like it...)

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

lynxlynx3024

I like it 

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

up

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Vriska

The circus is about to start. The lights have already dimmed. I can here some people talking beside me. I wonder if I should introduce myself? Eh, maybe after the circus. Huh....? This circus is nothing like the ones I have been to. The ones closer to the palace usually have the nobles sitting in one area and the commoners in another. I look around and notice a commoner girl sitting beside my brother. Hehe her hair is pretty. She seems nice. I kept looking around me and Virgil to see if I can recognize any more people. I don’t exactly meet a lot of people little known commoners! And I don’t mean that in a bad way, its just that i don’t like meeting new people usually. The only time I could stand meeting others is when Mother and Father would host banquets. Only because there was food envolved. I saw I few more families and others who were just kinda by themselves. Oooh, it’s about to start!

Virgil

I‘m tired. I woke up to early. I want to sleeeeeeep.....

• Posted at:

kodah

Ultimate Hopeless Romantic

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

Did you fall in love with me?Am I just to die in writhing agony for?

So, Why'd you summon me anyway? Were you finally gonna confess your love?

lynxlynx3024

wait who is the girl sitting next to Virgil?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

His sister (Vriska) and Skye

• Posted at:

kodah

Ultimate Hopeless Romantic

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

Did you fall in love with me?Am I just to die in writhing agony for?

So, Why'd you summon me anyway? Were you finally gonna confess your love?

warriorcat609

(Me.

Skylar

I caught a glimpse of a girl named "The Nature Fairy" performing. The outfit looked beautiful to me, with vines wrapping around the gloves and dress. The cloth a genuine green. This circus wasn't was I expected when it came to the seating. Usually they would separate the commoners and the nobility/Royalty. I side ways glanced at the boy with his bangs covering his left eye only for a second then let my eyes focus on the show. Should I say something to him afterwards? Should I introduce my myself? Wait..he wouldn't want to me, or would he? My mind was spinning with thoughts until I convinced myself to just stop and watch the circus. 

( :3

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

(He wouldn't want to talk to me?* Messed up there.....

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

lynxlynx3024

@whitewolf9078 thx for answering

@Toffee where is skyler sitting in contrast to my character

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

warriorcat609

( I think in the same row but your somewhat a few people away from me?

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

lynxlynx3024

yeah we should probaly make a setup where everyone is sitting because I am getting confused if you got what I mean

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

scarletwind66

The setup in the row is Tabitha's family, Tabitha, Skye, the twins, and then your character @Lynx.

I hope that clears it up for everyone. I will try to post something eother today or tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

lynxlynx3024

Thx a lot Scarlet it became a little confusing for me but now I get it again again thx

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Thx a lot Scarlet it became a little confusing for me but now I get it again again thx

ooh I also got a new signature(I hope so) 

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

wasnt sybils family in there somewhere?

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

scarletwind66

I think she is at the end of the row with her family.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

lynxlynx3024

ps nebur wants to be seen as a commoner girl other wise her camouflage wouldn't work

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731