Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

ps nebur wants to be seen as a commoner girl other wise her camouflage wouldn't work

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Le bump :)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

lynxlynx3024

bump

Ignore me

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Beatrix

I stepped back as the cauldron before me blew a puff of green smoke in the air. If this thing would let me work for five minutes without exploding, I'd get it done a lot quicker. Waving the smoke away, I stepped back in front of it, but was immediately interrupted by the door being pulled open.

"Who are you?" I bellowed towards the door upstairs. "Don't move, unless you want a fist down your throat!"

"Easy there, sis," a familiar voice answered, and I dropped my shoulders in relief. Just Atticus again.

"Did you get what we need?" I asked.

"Sure did," he said, tossing down a bag of herbs and stones in my direction. I caught it, but barely. "I also found something else." He smiled and waved a flyer in the air.

"What do you want this time?"

"Circus's coming in again," he said.

"Great, go join your people," I remarked.

"No, I mean, we deserve a break," he said. "If we get too worked up, we'll probably mess up our work for the millionth time and it'll take another month and a half."

"Atticus, we're so close," I said, throwing my arms in the air. "We'll probably just need a couple days or so."

"Besides, we need to enjoy ourselves every once in a while."

"We are!"

"I mean, we just need some time to detense." He rested his still-gloved hands on the wooden railing. "Come on, it'll just be a few hours, then we can come back."

"I guess, if it means appeasing you," I said with a shrug. "This'll have to stew for a bit after I add this anyways," I said, digging through the canvas bag for one of the vials and then pinching a bit of the herb into the cauldron.

"How many elixirs have we sold?" he asked as I capped up the greens.

"Twenty-something this past week," I said, eyeballing from the shelves above. "I'm sure we've got money to go."

"Perfect," he said with a nod, grabbing the box of coins we kept on the shelf. He counted up the money and peeled off his goggles, apron, and gloves. I removed my uniform as well, leaving it on the work bench rather than over on the hooks. I would be sticking my nose right back in my work. "Let's go!" He chirped, and I pulled over the ladder, climbing up and leaving shop with him right on my footsteps to put the lock on.

"You can hear it all the way on this end of town, what the hell," I muttered as we started to make our way towards the location marked on the paper.

"Everyone's going, I know," he said. "There were lines going all the way down to Krokelst when I was out."

"Jeez, this is gonna be crowded." He nodded again.

We made some light conversation for a few minutes, following the growing sound of people and music. The clock read, 11:56. Four minutes until the show started, according to Atticus, and lines for entry were still there. Small, but there.

"Twenty silver pieces," a man droned once we finally reached the arched doors. It was obvious he was growing tired of taking money. I handed over the small sack of forty that Atticus got earlier, and he handed two tickets - thin rock tablets with words engraved - over. I grabbed onto the front of my brother's shirt and started to pave a path through the people towards the large tent, just as the show was about to start.

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

lynxlynx3024

up

Don't know or I actually can post something without going in my previous posts

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

warriorcat609

Le bump

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Sorry I haven't POVed over the weekend. I will right now...

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

dolphinbutterfly1060

Andrew-

I groan as a blinding bright beam of light hits my eyes. I sit up lazily, not yet wanting to get out of bed. I kick my feet off the side of the bed, and raise myself to a stand. Looking in my bedside mirror, I comb my short hair. After a couple minutes of combing, I yawn and put my hat on slightly sideways, giving it a small tilt. I look out the window, then realizing I should be at the circus. I then dress, putting on my jacket and usual outfit. "Oh no...Oh no...I'm late!" I whisper angrily to myself.

I run down the streets, ignoring mum and pa as the try and get me to stay. "At least take a carriage, Andrew...Please?" I ignore her and run quicker, her words left in the palace. It hadn't been a good idea to ignore her words, but I had to. "Oh nooooo....." I whisper while running and finally find where the circus is. I run in, then taking a seat by some other kids. "Helloooooo. I'm extremely sorry I'm late..." I say to the person next to me, hoping they won't ignore me completely. 

It's not like I wasn't used to being ignored. Most people ignored me, acting as if I was a transparent ghost. But nooo. Mum had always said it was because they were "Just commoners," and they were jealous of me. Which, it could've been that. Or it could've been my wings...I turn back to look at the person, examining their outfit.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

After the first show ended and the second show just wanted to start. There came a boy sitting next to me and said:'Helloooooo. I'm extremely sorry I'm late...' I was thinking what to answer back while he looked at mine outfit. After 10 seconds I knew what I wanted to say and I said to him:'It is no problem that you are late the second show is just going to start. You only missed the first show with some big cats and cat taimers.'  

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

I'm finally getting to this, I hope it's not too late to join.

Name: Kirumi (bc why not, and her last name is unknown)

Nicknames/Titles: N/a 

Nobility or Commoner: Commoner

Personality: Kirumi is not an introvert, but she keeps quiet most of the time. She is compassionate and tries to help if other people need her. Even though she speaks little, that leaves a lot of room for intricate thoughts and feelings inside her head. This girl almost always suppresses her emotions, and keeps a calm facade on most of the time.

Appearance: Thin but not skinny (oh and she's average height too), pale skin, big gray eyes, and short dusty yellow hair with a headband like maids use. Her hair has a large bang that covers her left eye. She wears a long white dress with long sleeves and a black apron on top. And she wears short black gloves. Her shoes are black and shiny.

Magic: Water (cause I love it ok?)

Description of Magic: Kirumi has simple hydrokinesis which she most often uses to aid her in cleaning duties.

Weaknesses: Let's just say that repressed feelings come out eventually and when they do it causes a lot of trouble. Sometimes she feels rejected and is depressed, because that's the one emotion she can't control. Aside from that, she also trusts people very easily.

Strengths: Her physical strength is not that awesome but she has good resistance and is used to long and hard hours of work. She is also strong-willed and puts her work as the main priority in her life; after all she wouldn't be able to survive without it. She has a strong hope of eventually having a family too, and that fuels her desire to live.

Family: Her family abandoned her when she was young. Why? She's the youngest of her family, and they already had too many kids. She was an unwanted child too.

Extra: Kirumi used to work for a wealthy couple, specifically a duke and a duchess, as a maid. She got fired when she was caught reading books about hydrokinetic magic, but she just wanted to make her duties easier. Kirumi had already learned most of what was taught in the books because the duchess taught her how to read and write. Now, Kirumi works as a maid-for-hire and offers her services to anyone who can pay for them.

• Posted at:

(╯͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*flips table*

TEH TABLES HAVE TURNED -Me, 2k18

I'M SWAMPED IN ART REQUESTS HELP

skirts don't limit what I can or can't do

lynxlynx3024

And now you need to get into the circus on someway

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

butterflycat1708

Yes, I know that. I was thinking that maybe she could be hired to clean up areas in the tent?

Anyways she has to get accepted into the RP first.

• Posted at:

(╯͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*flips table*

Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

@Bix; your character is accepted and yes she can work in the circus.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

scarletwind66

The First Flames 

Jet

It did not take long for me to find a similar and simpler outfit. All I was able to change into was a pair of black slacks, a dark blue dress shirt, a black blazer, and a simple pair of boots. At least it looked decent. When I returned to the spot where Natalee was, she had seem to have calm down a bit. There were a few roars coming from the direction of the ring. Bernard and Ellie must still be performing.

Tabitha

After talking with Skye and Nibur, I decided to watch the performance that was going on. There was a man and a woman dressed up in bright and colorful outfits. In the ring with them was a male lion, a female lion, a tiger, and a leopard. There were also several large hoops and ramps set up like an obstacle course, and for part of the performance, the two would lead the large cats through it. It was very entertaining! My favorite had to be the tiger because it looked quite graceful when it was running, like it was performing some sort of dance.

Next after the obstacle course was a balancing act, and lastly there was a small dance number involved. I was so caught up in the performance, when the two performers bowed, I was really sad. Though what made me happy was to see several people in the audience stand up and applaud them, including me. When two beast tamers disappeared behind a curtain, the ringmaster walked back out.

" Ladies and gentlemen. That was our beast tamer Bernard and his wonderful assistant Ellie. What a wonderful performance. Next up we have-" From the curtain that lead to backstage, I'm guessing, a girl walked out. Even though we were sitting several row away from the ring, I could tell she was several years older than I was. She had a dark blue shirt on with glitter and black pants. The random girl whispered something to the ringmaster and then ran backstage. That was odd. I hope everything was alright.

As if on cue, the ringmaster slightly raised both of his hands. " That young woman you saw running out here was one of our next performers, Natalee, the knife thrower. She simply said that one of her targets is missing and it will take time to find it. Please expect a 5-10 minute waiting period while we clear the ring."

Jed

Bernard and Ellie past me and Zero walked out. I went and turned to speak with Natalee, but before I could, she ran out and whispered something in his ear. Did she tell him what was going on? It was possible that he already knew because my guess is that at least half of the circus knew that Ginger had disappeared. But if she was running out there now. . . it must mean that Zero does not know. The ringmaster seemed to have taken it quite well. Once he finished speaking, he casually walked backstage and turned to look at me, which was a bit nerve-racking because he was quite a few inches taller than me. 

" Are you sure you are up to this," he asked in a quiet and serious tone.

I nodded.

" Are you absolutely sure," he repeated. " Yes, Natalee is skilled, but there is a chance that you might get cut." 

" I am positive." The ringmaster let out a deep breath. I could tell that he was uncomfortable for being Ginger's stand in. However we did not have any other choice.

" Just so you now; Isaac has been alerted and Daniel, Hunter, and Scarlet are on stand by." Isaac was the main healer. We had other healers with the circus, but Isaac is the most skill by far. Daniel, Hunter, and Scarlet all had illusion magic. If I got stabbed, they could make it look like I was poisoned and that is why I was on the ground.

" Okay." 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

About 5 minutes later, the ring was set for Natalee and I. The two of us and the ringmaster walked out and went to the center of the ring.

" And now, ladies and gentlemen, we have our knife-throwing act with Natalee and her assistant Jed." He handed the microphone to a worker and then walked back behind stage. Once everyone started clapping, Natalee turned around and I did the same.

" Just stand in front of the target and do not move," she whispered. " I have 5 daggers. Once I throw all of them, step out from the target and take the daggers out." 

" Got it." The target itself was not far from where we were. Natalee briefly told me how I should stand; like a gingerbread man. My feet were shoulder width apart and my arms were outstretched to the side a bit. Natalee walked to a small side table where a bright blue medium sized box was. She opened it and pulled out 5 small dagger, and presented them to the audience. After setting four of them down, she turned to face me.

I took a deep breath as she threw the first one.

*WHACK* I could see where the dagger hit the target. It was on the outer side of my left arm about 2 centimeters away from the limb itself. But I did not look long. Natalee picked up the second one and turned again to face me. She pulled her arm back and began to aim.

*BOOM* A deep, loud, thundering noise filled the circus tent. Almost immediately my nose could smell a light scent of smoke, and within second it became visible. Without realizing it, I looked up for some odd reason. And there was the answer.

Some how the covering of the tent caught on fire and it began to rain ashes and embers. People were running from their seats it looked like a mess, but for some reason I could not hear them. Once they got into the actually building where the concessions were, they would be safe, but not out here. It just occurred to me why could not hear or why I did not realized I looked up. When I looked down, I saw that the dagger had scrapped my side and I was bleeding pretty badly. The noise must had startled Natalee and she panicked. She ran out and... it looked like she was trying to say something, but I could not hear here. As we were leaving the ring, I saw a crown made of fire, flickering.

(note: At this point in the roleplay, the circus is burning down. It does not matter how your character gets out, but what is important is that your character sees a crown of fire before they leave the grounds. No one else can see the crown except our characters.)

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

lynxlynx3024

up

@Bix shall I help you by getting in?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

warriorcat609

(I need to think of a time my character could get a new outfit.....everyone else has amazing outfits, creative ones when my characters is just dirty, wet, muddy and torn...anyone have ideas?

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dolphinbutterfly1060

Andrew -

I smile at the person as they speak. "It's no problem that you are late. I mean, the second show is just going to start. You only missed the first show, with some big cats and cat taimers." The stranger says to me with a sort of kindness in their voice. "Ahh...I really never liked the circus..." I say back and look over at the other people in the crowd. I sigh loudly and turn to examine the others. 

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

butterflycat1708

Kirumi:

Glad I was a maid? Not really. It was backbreaking work but eh, who cares about that? Besides been hired to clean the circus was something awesome for me. It would mean money for warm, fresh food which was a rarity for me. I do not really know when work started getting scarce, but I guess it is not my duty to worry about that. Now that the show is going to start, I'll be able to watch it all without paying.

Those are her thoughts.... yeah I don't really know what else to write right now.

• Posted at:

(╯͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*flips table*

warriorcat609

I jumped out of my seat, startled from the huge crackle of noise. I smelled smoke and my eyes grew as wide as large buttons. Whipping around I saw a large crown of fire. Everyone one was exiting the tent as the fire grew, the sound of panicked screams filled my ears, smoke filled my nostrils. The only thing that bothered me most was the crown of fire above...Am I starting to see things? I rubbed my eyes but the smoking crown was still there. I started to run out just like everyone else as it grew worse. Many others were heading towards the concession stands which were far away from the burning tent. Skidding to a halt as soon as it was safe, I turned around and still saw the crown. "I'm going mad?" I murmured, shockingly. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Vriska

I leaned forward in my seat, examining the scene before me. It was just as amazing as I had remembered! Virgil seemed unamused. As usual. The girl on the other side of Virgil seemed pretty excited. Good to see that someone appreciates the little things. But....something....something didn’t look right. Virgil was on edge. He looked like his was about to vomit. “What is Wrong?” I asked, nudging him a bit. “Something is.....happening.” He replied. “Good or bad?”I asked him “Bad.” Virgil pointed in a direction. I looked in the direction for a split second and then I heard a noise that sounded like titanium hitting aluminum. All of the sudden, a flickering flame burst in the direction of the sound. I thought it was pretty. Virgil thought it was dangerous. I was in shock and couldn’t move. Virgil yanked my braid and told me to run. I almost tripped multiple times. Before we reached the opening, I looked behind me and saw a crown of flames. Beautiful flames. 

We evacuated the tent just like everyone else. As far as I knew, no one was hurt. I looked at my twin brother with wide eyes. Virgil saw the crown too.

• Posted at:

k o d a h

Pisces/ISFJ/16/(Fe)Male/Taken/Chaotic Neutral

i make gay jokes because I am a gay joke

i am my own a e s t h e t i c

N o. O n e. C a r e s. 

♥︎

#Kodash

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

(i plan on giving sybil a new outfit too, one thats better suited to travel/combat)

Sybil

The smoke was everywhere, in my eyes, in my nose, filling my lungs. I coughed as I climbed out of my seat, pulling a panicked Arthur along with me. I followed my parents towards the exit, pushing past screaming individuals, all as scared as we were. Finally we’d escaped the tent and were back at our waiting carriage. Since everyone I was concerned about was safe, I turned around to watch the tent collapsing under the flames. It looked just like how’d you’d imagine a burning circus would look, but...

“What in the...” I blink a few times and rubbed my eyes, but the crown of fire was still there. An illusion? But if it was a trick, I’d know...

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

warriorcat609

As I watched the tent collapse I felt someone grab me by the wrist and haul me along with them as they walked down the dirt path. "I have been looking all over for you!" I recognized the nagging voice of Mrs. Whittier. "I'm Sorry! I just heard there was a circus in town-" Mrs.Whittier interrupted me, "I don't care about where you've been!" She raised her voice. "I need you to help prepare for a Christmas Banquet." We were close to her huge home, with lights filling the Windows and massive gardens and doorways everywhere. It looked like a tiny castle to me. "Me? I echoed, "Yes you!" She let go of my wrist and pushed me inside the house. "First things first I will not allow you to look like such an animal while serving our guests, even though your one either way." She glared at me and brought me to a room with fabrics and dresses. A kind looking young lady was standing in the middle of the room, her hands folded nicely behind her. "Your free to choose any outfit you want. Choose wisely because this will be the only time in your life that I'll ever allow you to do so." Mrs. Whittier walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

I walked around the room and  beaming with joy. "If you don't like anything already made I would be glad to make a custom." The lady sat on a chair which was by a table with a sewing machine and a piece of fabric. I nodded and continued to browse the dresses."This is the best day ever!" I squealed

The kind lady smiled at reaction and then sewed.

(Any outfit ideas? 

I sort of want it to fit my character. 

Also, is it alright if Mrs. Whittier has a banquet and invites all the nobility/Royalty? (Aka: you guys?) And then everyone could add drama and action?  

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

scarletwind66

@Toffee and @Eve. In the next few days I am going to create a timeskip in the roleplay. This timeskip will be about 2 months in the future. Their outfit can be changed then. And Toffee, that sounds like a good idea, but I want to wait on that idea because I have somethings that need to be roleplayed first.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

warriorcat609

Okay Scarlet.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

(We could find a way to get commoners in the banquet too.: 3

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I saw a girl throwing knifes on her student. The next moment the whole circus burned down because of the explosion. Than I saw a crown made of fire I looked around me and a few people saw that to I remembered the faces and than walked out of the circus and walked in  backstage to help some people who helped the others before them. Than I walked away and followed the people who saw the crown made of fire to.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I saw a girl throwing knifes on her student. The next moment the whole circus burned down because of the explosion. Than I saw a crown made of fire I looked around me and a few people saw that to I remembered the faces and than walked out of the circus and walked in  backstage to help some people who helped the others before them. Than I walked away and followed the people who saw the crown made of fire to.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

dolphinbutterfly1060

Andrew--

I stood in shock as the circus tent burnt down. I was too terrified to move, so I stayed seated, as the others rushed out. I kept my eyes on a small ring of fire. It was shaped like a crown, and I knew it couldn't be natural. I then stand up, finally having enough courage to evacuate the circus. I took small, slow steps, keeping my eyes on the crown of fire as I left. I didn't take my eyes off it, for I doubted I'd see anything like it again. That's not normal...

I run out of the tent, then breaking my eyes away from the sight of the fire-crown. Once I get a small bit away, I see the kids from inside the circus chatting about something. Had they seen the crown of fire too? I walked over to them, with a frown on my face. "Hello again." I said in a soft tone of greeting. 

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

warriorcat609

(I'll void what I said earlier since we're doing a time skip then Outfit updates.

Skylar

I turned around but stayed scilent, The picture of the crown still burning in my mind. Other commoners were doing bucket brigades to stop the rest of the fire from potentially spreading into the village. I wanted to help but I had to find an explanation on what had just happened. Magic existed in reality but I've never seen anything like that before in my life.  

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

scarletwind66

I will activate the timeskip in the roleplay by the end of the week

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

lynxlynx3024

ok thx for the reply

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

butterflycat1708

(my POV came late, I had sent it in before the part when the circus burns down >.

Kirumi:

There was a loud explosion, and chaos erupted inside the tent. Hungry flames licked at everything that was in their reach and soon the whole tent was burning down. I panicked, which was highly unusual for me to feel. Magic could do terrible things, and my control of water was so not trained that it would not be able to stop this burning. I stood frozen in place, terrified, and could not move even though I was witnessing an event that could easily end my life. The screams of the people brought me back to reality. I used what little water I had inside my bucket to clear a path amidst the fiery chaos. I was almost out, when I heard a loud noise and saw several timbers falling to the ground. And in the very middle of the mayhem, I saw.... a crown.... made of fire? I coughed as the smoke started to fill my lungs but managed to leave the tent safely and run a few meters before collapsing on the ground, without any energy or determination left.

• Posted at:

(╯͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*flips table*

warriorcat609

Bump

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Estella:

I had just changed out of my performance clothes, but I stubbornly left my hair done up, and the beautiful patterns on my face, that were roses. I was leaving the dressing tent, when I smelled smoke. I gasped.

Soon, flames were raging all around me, and I struggled for breath. I crawled away, and I turned to see something beautiful, yet deadly looking. A crown of flames. I glanced around me, wondering if it was just my imagination, weary from the smoke. 

I eventually made my way out of the tent. I gasped, and sucked in the cool air. It was refreshing in contrast to the terrible air in the cirus tents. I noticed all the scrapes and bruises on my arms, legs, and face. I wheezed. One thing I couldn't do was heal myself. 

(I forgot to mention that.)

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I followed a few people to their home and now came back to see or there was anyone left in the building. The path to the houses just took 2 minutes. After checking that everyone was out I tried to find a local healer. When I found her I brought her to the injured people and left to my home

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

butterflycat1708

Kirumi is passed out on the ground, just so you know.

• Posted at:

(╯͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*flips table*

dolphinbutterfly1060

Andrew~

I watch as the people part ways, and I walk to an area with no people. I then let my huge black wings spread out, and unfold. I sigh loudly and get ready for flight, but then feel a small pull on one of my feathers. "Hey, stop that!!" I hiss and turn around, to see a small child. Once she sees my face, she screams and scampers off in a rush of terror. Am I really that terrifying? I sigh and wait for a moment, wondering if anyone else would come.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Atticus
Ash and ember fell from the sky, following a deafening blast unlike anything I'd ever heard. I didn't smell the smoke at first. Our noses were pretty much desensitized to the stuff at this point. It only took a couple seconds for a calloused hand to grab onto my shirt's front and yank me aside. I yelped slightly.
"Do you want to get out of here alive or not?" Beatrix hissed after my reaction. "If you do, stop whining and get moving!" Immediately after, she started to cut a path through the people like before, possibly trampling a couple in the process.
"Beatrix-" I shouted, but she didn't pay any attention. She was the same as the night we escaped: no thoughts, other than what she was doing. Completely streamlined and focused on what she was doing and only what she was doing.
With every step, the threat of the tent collapsing on us grew larger and larger. Dozens of people stood on spindly rafters of nearby buildings, dousing the tents in water, but it barely did anything. A large section of the canvas fell on a part of the crowd, catching some of the higher-up steps to be consumed by flame.
By the time we were a few stories above the ground level, Beatrix gave up. She turned away from the crowd and towards the rafters, finding a growing hole burned into the cloth. With one deep breath, she jumped, aiming toward a sizable pile of grain behind a bakery. She waved her arms dramatically for me to follow, to which I squeezed my eyes shut and leaped out after her.
The landing was softer than you'd expect for jumping from such a distance onto some wheat. I pushed myself to my feet, groaning under my breath, and looked over to see Beatrix. She was looking past me, and didn't seem to notice me at first, but then her eyes started to flicker to me and back repeatedly. I followed her gaze. Above what was left of the tent...
"So you see it too?" she asked. For once, she didn't seem to believe her eyes. I nodded, still staring at the crown of flames floating, towering, above the nearby city.

how do i always manage to get these in just as the plots starting to move on

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺