Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Ah, ok! Sorry I really didn't understand that from your POV ^-^

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

"Hi, girl!"

Goddess of Neko People, harmony, and gems!

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

No problem it was my fault I should explained it better 

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

(I will pov after the timeskip)

• Posted at:

Kodah

*mumbles* I don’t even like myself

But, I don’t mind if I’m a little bit Alone

As long as I have things to call my own

And I don’t mind if you find someone better than me

Cause I just need you to be as happy as you can be

Wait, am I the local healer? If so, I can P.O.V. about how I start to help the injured people.

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

bump

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

MY SHIPS: #Ishfee #Stale  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

lynxlynx3024

Just start to P.O.V. because I was referring to you

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

Can do!

Estella:

Seeing people in need, I imediatly came to their aide. Mostly, I healed minor cut sbruiseds, and a few burns. Someone brought a girl that was passed out to me. They asked if I could heal her. I nodded. 

I placed my hands on her forehead, and chanted, runes appearing above me, showing my magic. "Main, estela, andhakaaramay andaravarld mein aapakee aasha, aapakee roshanee hogee. Main tumhen andhere se intajaar kar raha hoon jo intajaar kar raha hai. Agar main aisee paristhitiyon ka saamana karana pade, to main aapake paarit hone kee zimmedaaree nahin lenee chaahie main apana haath badha raha hoon, poochh raha hoon, bachane ke lie tumhaaree ichchha kya hai?" (Translation: I, Estella, shall be your hope, your light, in the dark underworld. I wish to call you from the darkness that awaits. I shall not take responsibility for your passing, if such circumstances befell us. I am extending my hand, asking, What is your will to survive?) 

The runes glowed green. (It's Hindi)

मैं, एस्तेला, अंधकारमय अंडरवर्ल्ड में आपकी आशा, आपकी रोशनी होगी। मैं तुम्हें अंधेरे से इंतजार कर रहा हूं जो इंतजार कर रहा है। अगर मैं ऐसी स्थिति में हूं तो हम अपने पारित होने की जिम्मेदारी नहीं लेंगे। मैं अपना हाथ बढ़ा रहा हूं, पूछ रहा हूं, बचने के लिए तुम्हारी इच्छा क्या है?

A couple minutes later, the girl was awake, and my healing magic was depleted. 

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

lynxlynx3024

Just start to P.O.V. because I was referring to you

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

Thank you guys for being so patient with me! Everyone is doing a fantastic job with creating filler pov's. Today when I get home from school, I will start creating the timeskip pov, and it should be done today or tomorrow morning.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

lynxlynx3024

ok great

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

butterflycat1708

Thanks for healing her! Also I loved that pov :D

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

"Hi, girl!"

warriorcat609

*Squeals* So excited!

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

scarletwind66

Name: Colin Andrew Zero

Nicknames/Titles: Ringmaster(formerly), Dr. Zero(currently)

Nobility or Commoner: Commoner, though his family is well respected among the nobility and commoners.

Personality: Colin is a curious person. He has a love for learning, especially if it is magic related. If he goes into research mode, he will often get so focused in reading that he will be completely oblivious to everything that is going on around him. While he is a kind person, he often gets jealous of those who have magic, because he does not have any. He is also a bit cautious of those who have powerful magic because it could cause serious damage to him. His caution does not prevent him from helping those who need help. Colin is also a social person and loves to talk with people. He also enjoys hearing stories of people have gone through. At times, Colin can be a perfectionist and bossy because he wants to make sure that everything is perfect.

Appearance: Colin is quite tall, standing at 193 centimeters, or 6 feet and 4 inches. He has tan skin, dark brown eyes, and shoulder length black hair that he usually pulls back into a small ponytail. His normal outfit consists of black pants, a white shirt, black tie, brown vest, brown boots, and brown goggles with gold accents on them. He likes to maintain a casual, yet professional appearance at all times.

Magic: n/a

Description of Magic: n/a

Weaknesses: Colin is a perfectionist. He wants to make sure that everything is going smoothly and correctly, because if something is off, it could alter his research completely. He can also be a bit vague, especially when it comes to sensitive topics such as the disappearance of his brother and his research. With his research, he is very protective of it and will not share any details of it unless he has to.

Strengths: Colin is extremely intelligent when it comes to magic. He knows how magic functions, and he even knows some powerful magic rituals. He knows more about magic than most magic users. Colin is also good at climbing. Growing up, his house was on the edge of some forests and he and his brother would go climbing a lot. He is also observant and can pick up on the small details.

Family: Nicholas Zero(father, alive), Margaret Zero(mother, alive), Chance Zero(older brother, missing)

Extra: n/a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colin Zero

It had been a little more than 2 months since the events of the circus. After the fire had burned down the building the event was being held in, I decided it would be best if the circus was disbanded. The fire that was there. . . it was not natural, someone had summoned it. It also had to be a very skilled summoner. I had my theories. My research on magic could unlock all of the answers that I need.

Many people do not know this but, my family are respected researchers and physicians. My mother studied all sorts of plant magic and if there was any way it could be used as medicine. My father was a doctor. Personally, I chose to study magic as a whole. Honestly, we had nothing better to do since we did not have magic. We were Shells, people who did not possess magic. The reason I did not have any magic was because I did not have enough aura. Not all of us were Shells. My brother was the first person if four generations to possess magic. He was a skilled magician and specialized in dark magic.

Something else was bothering me. A mark of the fire crown was on my right wrist. I found it the next morning after I saw the crown made up of flames. I went back to my family’s mansion and began reading. These marks were extremely rare. These type of marks only show up when extremely powerful and ancient magic was  being used. It would make sense that a fire mark would show up, though why the flames took the shape of crown was beyond me. Apparently I was not the only one.

One day I was called to a noble family’s home. They said that their youngest daughter, Tabitha, had an odd burn. When I went there, I saw the same crown of fire mark upon her right wrist. When her parents were not looking, I showed her mine. I quickly told her, that there is more going on than meets the eyes and that we were not the only ones. Then I realized what I had to do. In order to solve this mystery, I needed to gather information on everyone who had the same mark as me.

In the two months, I carefully walked the streets and volunteer at physician’s offices to see if anyone had their mark. Then I would get their address so I could mail them a letter, a letter explaining what was going on.

If you have this letter in your possession, it means I have seen you and the crown made of fire on your right wrist. No doubt you have questions about it, and no doubt that some of  you have searched magical and herbal ways to get it removed. I say some of you because you're not alone. I have found a group of people with the same mark as you.

As soon as you get this letter, go to Midnight Mansion on the northeastern side of Dawngarde. That is where I am, and with your cooperation, I might be able to find a way to solve everything. ~Colin Zero, former Ringmaster of the Zero Brothers Circus.

Last night I had sent the letters to the houses. It was a bit early in the morning, and so by the afternoon all of those people should get the letter and hopefully be on their way to the mansion. Once I had sent their letters, I made sure I had an entire ring of rooms set up for these people should the study take more than one day.

I took a sip of my coffee and stood up. Even though it was early in the morning, I had research to do.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

warriorcat609

Skylar

More than two months past since i've been to the Zero Brothers Circus, The odd looking crown of fire still in my mind as I dusted the shelf's and corners of Mrs. Whittier's home. That day when I got back I had this odd burn on my right wrist, it looked like that crown above the circus tent months ago. Sadly, I've heard that the Zero Brother's Circus was no longer continuing their tours and shows. I wondered what happened to the performers and staff that had lost their jobs. I hope all is well with them.. I thought silently.

I heard a loud knock on the front door of the house and Mrs. Whittier's Daughter, Tes, came walking down the stairs to answer it."Yes?" She was obviously in a very sour mood. Like always.... I lifted up a vase and dusted under then placed it back carefully.

"Careful!" She exclaimed. "That vase is worth more than you'll ever be!" 

Whatever... I rolled my eyes. 

"I have a letter for.." The man with a satchel read the address and name hand printed in cursive on an envalope. "Skylar?"

Tes looked suprised, "Who would want to send her a letter?" 

"A letter?" I dropped my feather duster on the floor and dashed over with a smile. "For me?" I ignored Tes's derisive comment and took the letter from the man's hand. "Thank you." I smiled and closed the door.

"I bet the person who sent you that letter has nothing better to do." Tes muttered while crossing her skinny arms then walked back up stairs.

I carefully opened up the envalope, trying not to rip it and unfolded the letter inside.

I sat on a cushioned chair by the door and read it:

If you have this letter in your possession, it means I have seen you and the crown made of fire on your right wrist. No doubt you have questions about it, and no doubt that some of  you have searched magical and herbal ways to get it removed. I say some of you because you're not alone. I have found a group of people with the same mark as you.

As soon as you get this letter, go to Midnight Mansion on the northeastern side of Dawngarde. That is where I am, and with your cooperation, I might be able to find a way to solve everything. ~Colin Zero, former Ringmaster of the Zero Brothers Circus.

I held the letter with my left hand and looked at my right hands wrist. This is my chance to get answers... Ever since that night I had so many answers I needed someone to answer. I thought I was the only person but turns out i'm not..there are people with the same situation! I got up from my seat and took the letter with me. I pushed the solid stone door open with my right hand and rushed back into the village. Dodging crowds of people I saw the tip of a mansions tall roof, making it look like a miniture castle. I jogged the rest of the way, pushing my way through the loaded streets. I went down a cobble stone path that followed towards the enterance of the mansion. As I was close, the front part of the bottom of my shoe tore and I fell down on my knees. I huffed, "Stupid shoe's." and took it off, leaving it behind on the cobble stone floor. I got up and walked a few inches, heading up some stairs and knocking on the mansions door. "Hello?"

(I don't like it at all when I use the flat shoes and somehow when your walking the bottom randomly tore off.....

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

alright, im going to change sybils clothes and ill just describe what she wears in the pov

Sybil

Two months after the incident at the circus, I was back to training. My bare feet barely touched the floor as I circled around a dummy, occasionally hitting it with a kick or a punch. I kept my breathing controlled and my arms steady. A kick, two punches, a kick, an elbow jab, a punch.

“Lady Sybil?” A timid voice called from the doorway. I paused, panting, and looked over at the servant standing in the doorway. “What is it?” I said irritatedly, wanting to get back to my training.

The servant shuffled forward and handed me an envelope. “For you, Lady,” she said.

“Thank you. You’re dismissed.” The servant hurried off.

I grabbed a towel hanging on the wall and threw it around my neck as I sliced open the envelope. Inside was a letter.

If you have this letter in your possession, it means I have seen you and the crown made of fire on your right wrist. No doubt you have questions about it, and no doubt that some of you have searched magical and herbal ways to get it removed. I say some of you because you're not alone. I have found a group of people with the same mark as you.
As soon as you get this letter, go to Midnight Mansion on the northeastern side of Dawngarde. That is where I am, and with your cooperation, I might be able to find a way to solve everything. ~Colin Zero, former Ringmaster of the Zero Brothers Circus.

I stared at the words for a moment. When did someone notice the burn? I never showed anyone. Unless... I groaned. For the first few days after the circus, I had used my illusion magic to cover up the odd marking on my wrist. Of course, I had to cast the illusion on everyone individually, which was extremely difficult, so I gave it up. I must have missed someone when I was walking down the street. “Ugh, I’m such an idiot sometimes,” I muttered.

Figuring I might as well go and find out what was up with my wrist, I left the training room.

I returned to my bedroom and called a servant over to redo my hair, putting it up in a neat crown braid. “Do you need help with your outfit, my Lady?” She asked when she was all done.

“No, I’ll just wear this.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, Lady,” she said, “where are you going?”

“Nowhere important,” I said, unwrapping the bandages around my hands.

“Does the Master know about this?”

I stilled and looked the servant in the eye. “My father is not going to hear a word. Understand?”

The servant gulped. “Yes, my Lady.”

“Then you are dismissed. If anyone asks, you didn’t see me.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

I turned back to my bandages as the servant’s footsteps echoed down the halls. Sighing as the last wrapping came undone, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had taken to wearing leggings instead of dresses, against my family’s wishes, as they were easier to move around in. I still wore a thin maroon skirt over the black leggings, though, keeping it tied in a knot at my waist. My dark brown blouse had a black jacket over it, the hem only reaching the bottom of my ribs and the sleeves rolled up to my elbows.

After admiring my clothes for a moment, I looked at the marking on my right wrist. A crown of fire, just like the one I had seen two months ago. I snatched the roll of bandages from my vanity and got to work wrapping them around my wrist and hand. I hid my scar with the bandages, and I also tied them around my hands to protect them from harm when I threw punches. I finished swathing both hands, slid my feet into a pair of combat boots, and left the manor.

I pushed past crowds of people before finally reaching the mansion’s gate. It was giant, perhaps even larger than my family’s estate. Awestruck, I headed to the front door. 

Someone was already there, a commoner. I remembered her from the circus. “You’re here too?” I asked, not even attempting to keep the loathing out of my voice.

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

warriorcat609

I turned around to see the rude nobility girl from the circus months ago. I could tell there was a slight dislike or disgust in her voice when she spoke to me, "Yes." I said politely and nodded my head. I tried hiding my shoeless foot behind the one that remained with a shoe, hoping she wouldn't notice. What am I even doing? I shouldn't care what she thinks. My whole outfit was a mess! One of my shoes tore while the other was sort of stained, My dress had patches all over and my apron was dirty. "Having a nice day I hope?" I asked. No one else were here so she was the only person I could talk to. 

(Any on ideas on how my character could get a new outfit? I think Skylar is desperate for something new. I need help lol. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

whitewolf9078

It’s kinda long

Vriska

Mother has not been out of the palace in months. This worries me deeply. She deserves to get out and dance. Which is exactly what I persuaded her into doing. Gwendolyn agreed to design Mother a pretty ball gown and I shall do her hair. Gwendolyn does much for our family. I believe that she is related to us somehow, but that has never been proved. She (Gwendolyn) was pinning together Mother’s new velvet ball gown. The gown was red velvet with a shimmery gold corset. Mother looked beautiful in it! “Gwen, this gown is quite magnificent!” Mother exclaimed after Gwendolyn was finished, looking in the mirror. “Well, T-Thank you, master Ximena.” Gwen said, pulling a needle out of the cushion. I suddenly had an idea. “Gwendolyn, you should go along with Mother!” I exclaimed, quite loudly. Gwen blushed “I-I do not think so. I only have my dusty dress anyways.” She said, motioning to her black and white maid’s dress. “I might have a dress that can fit you and Vriska could do your hair.” Mother said. I beamed. Gwendolyn sighed and nodded. I beamed even more.

Virgil

Apparently Vriska persuaded Mother and Gwendolyn into going to a ball tonight. Hmp, typical Vriska. I was sitting in the throne room beacause why not? Vriska came running towards me, holding a letter. “Look, Virgil! We got a letter!” She said. I do not know why she was so perky, but it was strange and probably related to getting Mother out of the palace. The letter read

If you have this letter in your possession, it means I have seen you and the crown made of fire on your right wrist. No doubt you have questions about it, and no doubt that some of you have searched magical and herbal ways to get it removed. I say some of you because you're not alone. I have found a group of people with the same mark as you.

The letter...it sent chills down my spine. I looked at Vriska. She looked disgusted and scared. “This man is crazy. We shouldn’t go.” She said. I looked at her than back at the letter. “We need to go.” I said and dragged her by her braid. Pulling her along with me. “No!” She yelled and yanked my hand away from her braid. “We SHOULD NOT go! This man is obviously crazy!” “But we NEED to go, Vriska! We could help!” I yelled back at her. “Exactly, COULD.” She said and huffed. I sighed and told her to come on. She said no. I pulled her braid one last time and then walked away into the corridor. I was going. With or without Vriska.

*time skip*

I was in the garden. At the gate, I saw Vriska running towards me. “If either of us is going to get hurt, I’d rather do it with the other.” She said. And we went on.

*Another time skip*

We arrived I knocked, but didn’t hear anything. Vriska opened the door and yelled “HELLO” really loudly. Still no sound.

• Posted at:

Kodah

Estella:

It's been a while since the whole circus accident, and I have currently been at home, while my mother went to find work. My little brother needed someone, and so I was on babysitting duty. 

I chased Joshua around the house, laughing when he fell on his bottom. I scooped him up, and set him on the table. He laughed, and then I heard a knock on the door. 

"That's funny. We're not expecting anyone..." I said, opening the door. It was the mailman, who held out a letter. 

"Are you Estella Vemarine Halston?" He asked. I nodded, and he handed me the letter, and I closed the door. Hmm... 

The letter said:

As soon as you get this letter, go to Midnight Mansion on the northeastern side of Dawngarde. That is where I am, and with your cooperation, I might be able to find a way to solve everything. ~Colin Zero, former Ringmaster of the Zero Brothers Circus.

I looked at it. 

Then at my brother. 

Then at my wrist.

Next thing I knew, my neighbor was on babysitting duty, and I was running towards the northeastern side of Dawngarde. I looked at the mansion, that looked like a castle. I walked the cobble stone path, and up the steps. A bush caught on my dress, ripping the hem, that had gone half-way down my shins. I ripped the rest of it off, and now the dress went to my knees. Huffing, I discarded the scrap, and knocked on the door. I called out, "Hello?"

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

warriorcat609

(Kodah, is someone else planning the ball or is it just Vriska and Virgils mother? I'm assuming someone else? Mrs. Whittier could hold it but only if you guys are okay with it. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

lynxlynx3024

I looked at the persons who all left their home who I followed 1 by one and gathering by the Midnight Mansion. I saw that they were all visited by the mailman and went by a person at home who got the letter and read this:

I decided to get a look by the midnight mansion and stayed in the shadow while looking different so that the persons wouldn't recognize me from the circus and just waited.

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

whitewolf9078

(@Toffee-

I am fine with Mrs. Whittier holding the ball.)

• Posted at:

Kodah

butterflycat1708

Kirumi:

Time passes quickly when you have work to do. That's why the time that had passed from when I had that accident in the circus seemed like eternity. Work was scarce, and my savings started to dwindle. 

One day, I had finished doing my small shopping in the market, and headed to a nearby inn. Maybe I could get hired to clean it up and that way have somewhere to rest tonight. A tired-looking woman opened the door when I knocked on it.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. I am Kirumi, a maid for hire. Maybe you would like to hire me to clean up this inn? All I ask in payment is a room to stay and food to eat. Maybe a few coins, if you feel so kind."

The woman looked at me and scrutinized my clothing. "Sure, go inside." She replied crabbedly. "This place really needs to be cleaned."

I did a little bow and then remembered. "Would you be so kind as to show me where to find the cleaning supplies?"

The inn-keeper mumbled something under her breath and led me to a sad-looking room where cleaning supplies had been carelessly stacked. Then the doorbell rang and the woman ran off to answer it. 

It should be simple enough. I had soap, a broom, a mop, and a pair of buckets. With the broom in my hands, my cleaning duty had officially started! 

While I was sweeping the kitchen area, the inn-keeper walked up to me.

"Hey Keyrom or whatever your name is. You got a letter from someone."

A letter? That sure was strange. I did not have any relatives that would care about me, and much less people who would actually want my services. The letter read:

"Well?" The older woman asked me. How rude. Was she really waiting for me to finish reading the letter?

"Excuse me ma'am. I have to go. An urgent matter awaits me."

"What kind of matter? I hired you to clean up this place, not to dilly-dally around. If you don't have a valid reason to leave, I won't pay you!"

"It's about... family issues." I struggled internally with my lie. "I will be back as soon as possible, I promise ma'am." I curtsied and made my way out of the building as soon as I could. This really WAS an urgent matter. I hadn't shown anyone my burn mark. Well, now that I think about it, yes. I took off my glove when I tried to get the mark removed at the physician's. Well, thinking can wait for later. Right now I have to make my way to Midnight Mansion.

Her clothes are the same, but her shoes are brown and she wears a pair of short pitch black gloves.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

"Hi, girl!"

scarletwind66

I will probably post another pov within the next few days.

All of these povs are looking really good.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Are there steam machines and/or mechanical items, cause I have an idea for an inventor character but I'd have to know 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

scarletwind66

Yes there are, go ahead. You have actually joined in a really good idea.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Hey. I'm interested in joining, could one of you perhaps write a quick summary of what's happened? I'm too lazy to go through all four pages.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven! 

butterflycat1708

Ok. So basically, there was this circus that out characters either worked at/went to see. Then there was this fire that happened, and it strangely took the shape of a crown. All of our characters managed to escape and bla bla. Then, we had a timeskip. Each of our characters found that there was a burn-mark on his/her wrist in the shape of a flaming crown. Then, we got a letter from the Zero Circus (is the name correct?) which asked us to go to a manor I think. Yeah, that's all the events in a nutshell.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

"Hi, girl!"

dogdragon1303

Thanks!

Name: Fritz Gates
Nicknames/Titles: n/a
Nobility or Commoner: lol thief
Personality: ISFP. Fritz is more on the relaxed, warm side, which makes him pretty likable. He's usually pretty sensitive to other's emotions, and likes to help out when he can. He's imaginative, sometimes too much so, passionate, curious, and again, sometimes too curious, and artistic. He tries not to be rude, though if he's in an argument he usually overreacts. He's not usually one to intentionally start an argument, but he can be insensitive if something makes him upset in any way. He's independent to a fault and doesn't like rules. He's also unpredictable, easily stressed, over competitive and has fluctuating self-esteem. He doesn't laugh very easily. He isn't super serious, he just doesn't find many things funny. He isn't usually one to crack a joke.
Appearance: Fritz's height is average for his age, about 5' 6", with medium-length blond hair that's usually slightly messed up. He has faded purple eyes. (if you can't accept that than it's fine, they can be light blue) oval-ish face. Light skin. Thin, though not in a creepy way. He typically wears a red bandana around his neck, a pair of pants and a long sleeved shirt under a slightly tight, though not uncomfortably so, leather vest.
Magic: none
Description of Magic: he doesn't have magic
Weaknesses: While he isn't greedy, Fritz has a habit of taking anything shiny. He can be angered by small things that don't matter though that's usually only if he's already angry or sad or some other strong emotion blah. He's too quick to assume the worst. Also he's kinda paranoid.
Strengths: He's smart and pretty quick/agile. Very trustworthy and loyal as a friend.
Family: Father, George Gates, commoner, living. Mother, Angelica Gates, commoner, living.
Extra: ehhhhhhh. He was separated from his parents at a young age due to unknown reasons (I'll think of something later) and lives off of stuff he steals. He typically only steals things he needs UNLESS something is shiny, then he's sure to take it. (So I guess he does steal valuable things...)

This took too long. He has an overprotective pet ferret he befriended named Xael. (She's a female.)

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dragonwolf1595

The form:

Name: Victor Page
Nicknames/Titles: n/a
Nobility or Commoner: Commoner
Personality: A quiet, logical, thinking sort, Victor doesn't spend a lot of time going out and socializing. He enjoys people, but not in large quantities, as he finds them obnoxious when put together in big amounts, and feels trapped in huge crowds. He enjoys opening things up to see how they work. He also likes to study people, how they think, and what motivates them, so he is often caught staring at someone or off into space. He can be quite witty, and when annoyed he has a very sharp tongue. He isn't openly friendly towards people he doesn't know and appears cold to strangers (partly because of the fact that his resting face appears annoyed), but he's kinder once you get to know him.
Appearance: Victor is about 5'10", but appears smaller because of his slight figure. He has slightly wavy black hair that he keeps combed (unless he's working on something, in which it sticks out everywhere), and his skin tone is ghostly pale, but not unhealthy. His eyes are a pale gray, and he has a sharply defined face, with somewhat deep-set, roundish eyes. He typically wears a brown or dark-colored waistcoat with a white undershirt, gray or brown trousers that reach a little below the knee, and black socks and black boots. He often has a pair of brown goggles around his neck.
Magic: n/a
Description of Magic: n/a
Weaknesses: He won't stop working once he gets in a good, productive mood, even at the cost of sleep and food, until he's satisfied. Because of this, he is often tired and yawns a lot. He also is a little bit flighty, jumping at sudden noises and flinching if someone touches him suddenly. He also isn't very athletic (he probably couldn't outrun a 6 year old), but he does like walks.
Strengths: He is gifted in the inner workings of apparatuses and steam mechanics, and likes to use his knowledge to create new inventions, mostly small things, and will stay up late reading about new discoveries. He is persistent and keeps working until he is satisfied with the result. He's a quick thinker as well, and loves puzzles and logic games as he's pretty skilled with them.
Family: His parents, Oscar and Beatrice, own a mechanics shop, and he is to own it once they die. They're older, though, so he is the one managing the shop most of the time. He has no siblings.
Extra: He likes to carry around a bag with his sketchbook, a journal, pencils, random clockwork or mechanical parts, and whatever else he thinks is interesting.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

dogdragon1303

I bet he has elegant eyebrows.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dragonwolf1595

he definitely does, for sure

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

I'm working on a pov. Is every character supposed to have the mark on their wrist (besides NPCs) ?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

warriorcat609

(Everyone who saw the crown of fire, yes. Also, we must bring back the trend! #FluffehReturns

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

dragonwolf1595

Oh wait I have to wait until my character is accepted whoops

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

scarletwind66

Accepted. I will start the pov today, HOWEVER, it might not be done til tomorrow.

How has everyone been?

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

dragonwolf1595

Okay, great! Pov in mod. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

Victor
- - - -
The mark appeared soon after the circus burned down.
I'd gone to see the Zero Brothers' Circus, first of all, because I'd never gotten to experience one and thought it would be interesting. I had enough money -our family business was thriving- and thought, why not?
The circus was entertaining; I'd never seen anything like it. Lion, tigers, other wild animals, trapeze and knife-throwing.
But then the fire came. I was near the back, and was confused when the crowd started to panic and trip over each other to get out. But when I noticed the fire, I booked it out of there. It was strange, because I for certain saw a crown in the fire. A crown of flames.
I returned home and pushed the thought out of my mind, thinking it was just a figment of my imagination. But when the mark, the same crown made of flames, appeared on my wrist the next morning, I was transported back to the burning circus, and the odd thing I saw in the fire. I didn't know much about magic, only that I, and my family, could never use it, but I was certain the mark had something to do with magic. I tried researching it, wanting to find out what it meant, but not finding anything I soon gave up. I got used to the mark, and eventually forgot about it. But when I received a letter two months after the circus incident, I was reminded of the strange crown and the mysterious mark on my right wrist.

Former Ringmaster? And he knows about the mark. How? I couldn't remember ever seeing him after the circus. What was he now? A physician?
With a sudden realization I recalled a time about three weeks ago when a tall man with black hair pulled into a ponytail came into the shop. He'd told me he was a physician seeking a device to aid him in his work. I'd pointed him to some helpful apparatus, and now I remembered that he paused while shaking my hand after purchasing a device. It was a little odd at the time but I didn't think much of it.
It had to be him. The more I thought about it, the more I was convinced the physician in the shop was the man who sent the letter.
I debated on going to the mansion. What if the man was dangerous? He could easily lock us in and take our possessions.
But the letter made it out that there were more with marks on their wrists. He surely couldn't overcome all of us, however many were there. Besides, I wanted answers. I wanted to know about this strange crown of fire.
Night approached, and I closed down the shop early. I took my coat off the peg near the door, slung it on, and dropped the letter in the pocket, just in case. I stepped out into the chilly night air and started northeast.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

I'll start on a POV, and I assume you meant both Edge and I when you said accepted?

I didn't mean to sound snobbish or anything when I said that heh I was just wondering sorry.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdragon1303

Fritz-

Not five minutes into the circus, I'd already regretted going.
The large crowds made it rather hard to see what was going on from where I was sitting - between two commoners. And, of course, everyone who chose to sit in front of me was incredibly tall.
Then the knife throwers did their act - knife throwing, of course - while the whole time I was convinced the knife thrower would impale the girl. I almost left multiple times when the knife came way too close to her.
I guess I couldn't really complain about it. I didn't even pay to get in. I'd managed to sneak in and act as a couple's child for awhile before the couple noticed me and I hurried to find a seat far away from them.
Then the fire broke out. Screams rang throughout the tent, and I barely avoided being trampled as everyone fled from it. I made it out unharmed, miraculously. As I glanced back, I could've sworn the flames took the shape of a crown.
--
I didn't notice the mark until later that evening, when I was reflecting over the events of the day and feeding Xael scraps of food I'd found at the circus.
I noticed the mark as Xael greedily gobbled down some scraps from my outstretched hand, quickly recognizing it at the same crown-like shape I'd seen in the fire.
Now, I'd never been in a fire before, but I was fairly certain this wasn't normal.
I stared at the mark, shocked.
I shouted as Xael bit my finger with her sharp teeth, grouchily demanding for more food.
---
The next day I made my way to a shop owned by an elderly friend of mine, Ashley Smith.
She greeted me with a smile and asked, "What is it?"
"I don't know. That's why I'm here." I pulled up my sleeve to show her the mark on my wrist.
She examined it curiously, "How'd you get it?"
I explained the accident that had happened the day before as Ashley listened with obvious interest.
"I can't think of anything else that could cause it besides magic." Ashley remarked once I'd finished. "The fire was probably set by magic in the first place."
"Is there anything you can do to heal it?"
The old woman shook her head, "No. I'm sorry."
A moment of silence passed, then Ashley broke it. "How'd you even have enough money to get into the circus in the first place?" She stared at me suspiciously.
I smiled nervously and said, "I should go."
Ashley glanced around the shop, "You didn't steal anything there, did you?" She asked.
"Of course not!" I shoved a glittering pocketwatch deeper into my vest and, after a quick word of thanks, left before Ashley could say anything else.
---
In the two months since the fire, I'd lost all hope that the mark would go away on its own. It seemed to remain the same no matter what I tried.
Meanwhile, I'd heard news that the Zero Brother's circus was going out of business. No surprise, people were pretty outraged about the fire. I thought back to the fire itself. Assuming Ashley was right and someone did set the fire, why would they do it? Was someone trying to shut down the circus? Maybe-
I jolted back to the present as I noticed someone approaching me, holding something in their hand. As they got nearer, I realized it was a man holding a letter.
I figured he would walk past me once he got close enough to see that I obviously wasn't the person that the letter was addressed to, but he didn't. He simply handed the letter to me and walked off.
Creepy.
I stared after him, then tore my gaze to the letter and noticed with shock that it was addressed to me.
I tore it open and read the letter:

If you have this letter in your possession, it. Means I have seen you and the crown of fire on your right wrist. No doubt you have questions about it, and no doubt that some of you have searched magical and herbal ways to have it removed. I say some of you because you are not alone. I have found a group of people with the same mark as you.

As soon as you get this letter, go to Midnight mansion on the northheast side if Dawngarde. That is where I am, and with your cooperation, I might be able to find a way to solve everything.

~Colin Zero, former ringmaster of the Zero Brothers Circus.

I read the letter over a few times, not quite processing what it was telling me. How could anyone have seen my mark, besides Ashley? I was quite certain I'd hidden it well. 

I want quite sure if I wanted to go to this mansion. But I also wanted the mark removed, so I decided it best to go. If something happened, I'd make sure I could get out of there.

Xael climbed out of my knapsack and sat on my shoulder, eyeing the letter. 

I shoved it into my pocket before she could do anything. Knowing her, she'd probably shred it within a matter of seconds if she got her paws on it.

Xael let out a small hiss but remained on my shoulder as I set off to find the mansion.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdragon1303

Heh bump don't make my cringy post the last post on here lol

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

1 , 2 , , 4 ,