Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Shesha~

I haven't been respected in my village for several years. And after today, I doubted I ever would. 

It was a typical day of studying snakes and being avoided. I was just heading back to my makeshift home on the outskirts of the village when I noticed a green-cloaked figure talking with the Chief of the village. There was a kid about my age standing next to the Chief. Curious, I quietly inched closer to them, successfully getting close enough to hear them without being noticed. 

(It won't let me change the color again for some reason, but this is not finished yet! ^^')

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Ignore that last post-

It was supposed to come in yesterday-

-__-

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 6bb2881999

crowwings29

((@Error, honestly whatever you want to do to get your character to meet up with the others. ))

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

wolfheart1601

Jade and Fafnir are the only ones who haven't POVed yet.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

NOOOOOOO IT DIDNT GO THROUGH

• Posted at:

Fafnir

#Panda Lazer

Christian

#Fade

I'm way too awkward for my own good

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Mars

Fishnir

“When the leader of the bad guys sang

something soft, and soaked in pain”

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Atlas:

I woke up, like normal, in a tree. Yes, a tree. I’m an orphan, and I can’t afford anything. Except the occasional half of a banana. Yay. I walked over to a shop to see if there was anything I could afford. There was a sign that said “Closed for nectar ceremony.” I realised something important. It wasn’t just any nectar ceremony. It was MY nectar ceremony. I sighed and walked to where nectar ceremonies were held, and saw a couple of kids my age and a greencloak. I walked over. “I believe this is my ceremony too, correct?” The greencloak answered, “Yes. You are late, we waited half an hour for you.” “Meh.” He handed the nectar to a tan girl with dark  brown hair. She drank it and nothing happened. “Sorry, but you have not been chosen for a spirit animal.” He handed it to me. “Why should I believe you this is nectar? How do I know it isn’t bile?” “DRINK IT.” I sighed and drank it. It tasted like something I faintly remembered... was it a type of fruit? There was a bright flash of light and a sound like thunder. Then, in front of me was an olinguito on a bush that hadn’t been there before. “Hey bruh wassup how’s your day I’m Atlas imma name you Spriggan.” He yawned. I stretched my arm out. He didn’t seem to want to touch it. “PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” He yawned and gave me a high five. Then he disappeared. My senses sharpened and I felt perfectly merged into one soul. I could mentally speak with him. Just by thinking “Hello” I heard him say “SQUEAK!”. It was pretty cool. The greencloak stared at me. Did you just merge with your animal? I yawned in the same way Spriggan does. “Guess so m8.” He took out a sword. “Kill. Him.”

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!!!

• Posted at:

Fafnir

#Panda Lazer

Christian

#Fade

I'm way too awkward for my own good

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Mars

Fishnir

“When the leader of the bad guys sang

something soft, and soaked in pain”

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

crowwings29

((@JADE PLEASE POV I'M SORRY FOR CAPSLOCK. ))

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Sorry I haven't poved I will when I finish homework

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

crowwings29

Bump

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

wolfheart1601

mEOW~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

Jade where are you?

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

crowwings29

JJAADDEE

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

catdragon13873

I was at my Nectar Ceremony. The morning had gone by in a blur. The Greencloak called forth the first two people, and neither person summoned anything. I hoped that meant I would summon one. "Jasmyne Oakes, please step forward and receive the Nectar of Ninani." It was time! I drank the Nectar. It tasted like liquid fun. That's the best thing I could come up with. There was a flash of light, and a blue and yellow macaw was sitting on the stage right in front of me. Was this my spirit animal? I reached forward to touch it. My fingers met it's soft feathers, and then another blinding flash appeared. When it cleared, my spirit animal was gone. Had I summoned it into passive state? My back felt weird. I turned around and saw wings. The same as my former spirit animal's. I screamed and, without realizing what I was doing, my wings were spread out and I was flying away. I got about 20 feet in the air before I remembered I didn't know how to fly. I was wobbling, shaking, gliding, falling, and I landed on a ship. I pulled my wings in and studied my surroundings. How long had I been trying to fly? I heard heavy stomping, and hurried away from it. I tripped and fell belowdecks, where I saw a figure. I moved closer to investigate, and saw a boy the same age as me. He turned around, startled, and his hood fell off. I gasped a little to myself. He was part cat. 

Ta da! Finally poved. Also this is Jasmyne meeting Fenwick. Sorry it's so long though.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

crowwings29

Fenwick froze seeing the girl. His ears were flipped up and he pulled his cloak. It was dark below deck but for some reason he could see the girl perfectly fine. She had large wings sprouting from her back.
Heavy footsteps came from above
The cat boy panicked "Hide before they get here!" he said quickly. Fenwick scrambled into a barrel and pulled the lid shut.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

lynxlynx3024

Nebur 

After I was brought to home I grabbed my stuff and moved to the only boat who would allow me in this state. When I got there I moved myself to below deck because than there wouldn't spot anyone me. I suddenly saw a boy who also moved to this ship and he was also just like me mixed with his spirit animal. I hid myself away in a barrel and just waited what would happen next. Then I heared wings and I looked through a little opening and saw a girl flying with large wings landing on the boat ans she also went below deck. The boy frozed a moment when he saw the girl but when he heared footsteps he handled quick but a little bit of a panic I heard in his voice and he pushed the girl and himself in the 2 barrels next to me.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 0b1cf5190c

moonmoon397

Tei

When I woke up, I could feel my senses being at least 10x stronger than what they were before I passed out-maybe my whole life. My eyes were still blurry however, my brain felt somewhat heavy and the light hurt my eyes. Squinting, I crouched over so my eyes could adjust in the shadows, once I was okay I staggered into an upright and tried to get a good look at my surroundings. Salty air... Slow breeze... Is that... Seagulls? People, food, animals, boats... Boats..? Boats, seagulls, salty air... Dock? I looked up and it was indeed a dock, people crowded around the entrance of the boat, either going in or trying to get out.

"Rough crowd, isn't it?"

I jumped back and fell on my rear, startled by the sudden voice. The old man, the one from my nectar ceremony, laughed quietly and handed me a scarf and hoodie. 

"Put these on, don't want people seeing those things and locking ya up now do ya?" He croaked, his voice sounded like a bent board, wizened by years of weathering and age. I took the clothing and put them on. "No no no, put the scarf on like this." He wrapped it around my head and it covered my ears. Something on the top of my head flinched and I gasped. "What's wrong with me?" I asked, my voice squeaking from not speaking. He smiled and pointed towards the boat. I turned and looked at myself in the boats reflection. I had pale white and black tiger ears, my eyes were a dark yellow with cat-like pupils. I turned back around and covered my head tightly and pulled the hoodie over it. "What's next." I asked, looking at his feet. He took me by my shoulder and led me around the entrance, avoiding the light. "There's a bunker underneath the boat. There are a few others like you. You all should be safe in there." He quickened his pace, his cane tapping quickly on the cobble road. We went to the lower deck and saw the opened hatch. There were voices inside but I couldn't tell if they were children or grown. 

"You're going to have to do the rest on your own. My old bones just cant stand the rocking of the sea any more." He laughed and patted my back before hobbling away. "Thank you." I mumbled, I doubt he heard but he waved his hand goodbye. I stared at him for a moment longer before slinking to the side of the hatch. Loud footsteps closed near me and I hid behind a few cargo boxes. Guards passed and I crouched back out again and into the bunker.

"Hello?" I called out and immediately wanted to take it back. It was silent at first and I grew agitated. The cold metal floor stabbed at my bare feet as I walked cross the floor. I could smell something... Food? There were a few sacks piled around each other and tied into perfect knots. My stomach growled at the smell of food and I began to claw at the knots. I could feel a growl erupt from my throat as it took some time to get the knot open but Finally I tore open a whole and reached into the sack. I pulled out an apple and when I bit into it, the juices bust from the fruit and dripped down my mouth. This was probably the best apple i've had in about three years! I had almost forgotten about the others that were hiding.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Please refresh page or try again later

crowwings29

((Fafnir needs to pov))

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

catdragon13873

Everyone ends up on the same boat this is the coincidence of coincidences and that is amazing

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

moonmoon397

Up

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

lynxlynx3024

So only FAFNIR has to post?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

crowwings29

If Fafnir would POV we could get the storyline moving!

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

moonmoon397

...Should we just kick him out??

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

crowwings29

Let's continue on without him.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

crowwings29

The boat stopped. Fenwick pondered momentarily on coming out and escaping until his barrel started moving. He felt his tail puff up and his ears pricked. They were being moved elsewhere and hopely to a place that wasn't a boat one filled with people.
The barrel was placed down "What's in this that's so heavy?" someone asked.
Somebody rose replied "Shouldn't be nothing but grains."
The lid opened and Fenwick shot out, his claws catching one person's face before darting in the crowded dock, his cape flowing behind him.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

moonmoon397

Tei Fangh

I was eating out of a barrel when I heard footsteps and hid behind some of the cargo boxes. Several man came in and fanned out,two went over to the Grain section, two over to the fruit section, near me, and two more over to the materials that weren't food. The rest stayed at the doorway, I guess to keep lookout. One of them started to pick up a barrel and failed. "Wht's in this that's so heavy?" He grunted and the other guy piped up, "Shouldn't be nothing but grains." He said as we walked over to pluck the barrel open. As soon as he did, a claw shot out, followed by the rest of its body cloaked in a cape. I tugged tight to my hoodie, the cold metal floor beneath my feet vibrated from the thud of the man falling and yelling in surprise. I stayed behind the cargo boxes as the others came towards the man who was attacked. I didn't want to be in this, but that kid, he was half animal like me. I could see his ears and tail twitching to gain balance as he jumped from the barrel. I was ready to help when another kid jumped out, a girl this time. She looked half bird, with wings and feathers on her face. I could hear more commotion as another hybrid kid slithered out... Literally slithered out, he had scales and... was he hissing? My ears twisted back from all the noise as the men screamed and so did the kids. A few cursed and ran out, others tried fighting but the kids used their animal strengths to beat them. I felt somewhat embarrassed to be hiding like this, but better safe than sorry.

Finally the fighting ceased, the last few men ran out through the entry. And I watched as the kids all settled down, their fur and feathers becoming unruffled and silence seep in. It was quiet for what seemed like forever until a low, deep, growl arose.

I was still hungry.

They bird girl looked over and whispered something, but I couldn't hear over the panic in my head.

Please don't come over here please don't come over here please don't come over here please don't come over here please cont come over here please do not, whatever you do, don't come over here!

Also, sorry ive been so inactive, my WiFi has been out.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

are we all on the boat?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

moonmoon397

I think so

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

wolfheart1601

I assume this has been forgotten...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

catdragon13873

Jasmyne- I finally got to do something. It was good to stretch my wings. Fighting those men was kind of fun, actually. After it was finished, I talked to the other kids. My new bird vision noticed a movement in the corner, and I looked at it. I noticed a blurred human shape, and quietly pointed the person out to the other kids.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I saw a the girl with the wings starting to fight I doubted no second and immediately joined her. They scared me I will scare them I looked around if somebody else would join if not I and the wing girl would attack together that was sure!

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

catdragon13873

Okay i guess my character is now bird girl or the girl with the wings I'm seriously going to have her introduce herself.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

wolfheart1601

Who is that "blurred human shape"?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

@Jade yeah I couldn't call her by her name so I needed something sorry 

@wofheart can you copy the text and then highlight blurred human shape?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Why? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

crowwings29

Do y'all want me to make this a private thread for the four of us?

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

catdragon13873

Sure. Also, I was thinking the blurred human figure as Tei Fangh

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

crowwings29

Okay, do y'all wanna keep it on the boat or should we start over from the ceremonies again and try a new method of meeting?

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon