Thumbnail avatar 2dacde932c

platinumdragon2816

Chapter one, part one

---

I distantly heard the wet smack of boots in puddles, coming towards our hideaway. I'm the leader of a group of orphans, and we have one of the largest alleys claimed for ourselves. No one has ever stood up to me. Figures. I've been one of the most dangerous assassins to walk our land, and after a group of rebels tried to overthrow the kingdom, there isn't a use for assassins anymore. The sound was getting closer, and I stood up and walked toward it, pausing at a corner, to give myself an advantage of surprise to any attackers. I drew on of my sabers, and waited impatiently, wanting a good battle for once. It was then that I realized there were multiple boots, I could almost make out two dozen. I ran back to my small clan and we packed our simple belongings, and headed through a tunnel we had dug out, for emergencies like this. They would leave, but I would typically stay and fight. I adjusted my armor, and in just the right time. An arrow lodged itself in the thick leather, in a shot that would have killed me. From the roof I saw a flash of royal blue. It was the Kings army. The army Wasn't well trained, though there was numbers on their side. I ducked through the tunnel,  closing it just enough so that I was hidden, but I could still see out. I knew that the former rebels were being targeted, and the King had acquired the enlistments of the rebel army. They were after me, and another kid. I dove through the tunnel, and hid.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

Xx REMAKING xX

Once upon... Like a month ago, the King decided  to look for soldiers and assassins from the former battle. A huge host of rouges and bandits rose up to overthrow the king, though we failed. I'm Ash, and assassin. I'm only thirteen, but by the time of the rebels down fall, I was one of the top warriors in the kingdom. And now, here I am, a not so humble orphan in a not so humble home. Oh yeah, and there's the idiots, too. I really don't know anything about them, they're just random orphans I picked up off the side of the road. Well, I know one thing; they are all extremely clingy, and willing to do anything for protection. One of the younger girls was trotting up to me, and had penetrated my personal space bubble." PERSONAL SPACE PEOPLE! RESPECT IT!" I shouted, rolling my eyes. She scampered away. I felt a faint drop of water on my nose, and I looked up, and guess what? The sky was gray, you idiot. Within moments, it was pouring. I sat down, and waited through all of it. At least, until I heard a pair of footsteps, getting closer. I tossed a barrel aside, revealing an escape tunnel. Don't ever say we weren't prepared. Slowly, I realized there were about thirty separate steps. I shoved them through the tunnel, then blocked it. I pulled out my spear. I easily took out all of the soldiers, that were probably here to hunt down former rebels. I went into the tunnel, and blocked it again, wanting to avoid more soldiers. I didn't know where the idiots ran off to, but did it really matter? I darted into the woods. 

There was a faint whiz by my ear, just enough to wake me up. An arrow. I jumped to my feet, and had my spear out in a moment, ready to strike. My enemies were hidden in the trees, but royal blue and ambush attacks don't mix. I easily took out each soldier. Was it just my perfected skills, or were they really that badly trained? I walked away, lifting my head in pride, as if to say 'not a single scratch, losers'. I felt a bone crushing stab to my stomach, and even though there wasn't a weapon of any sort in sight, I could not refrain from searching for threats. Then, all at once, the pain shook my entire body, making me fall to the ground. It didn't lessen, but got more intense by the second until I screamed in pain. My vision doubled, and the world melted away. The last thing I felt was a net being tossed on top of me. 

I woke up, and holy pickles, things were different. I was in a cell, first of all. There was no sound anywhere. At all. And then, one of the orphans... Maybe his mane was Zander? Maybe? Was knocked out in a corner with a pool of blood surrounding his head. I jumped into action; he was hardly alive. I ripped off part of my dusty brown cloak and wrapped it around a large gash on his forehead. There wasn't anything else I could do. I stood up, and started to wiggle the bars of the cells, wishing to break one out of place. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

It had been several hours since I woke up. If not nerve raking, it was annoying. I kept getting the stabbing feeling, too. And it seemed like I was changing. I couldn't see it, because there typically aren't mirrors in cells, but I could feel it. And for once, I'm scared. I don't know what's happening. I tried to remember previous memories, to see if it had ever been like this. Only one had; in the middle of a battle, a spear had struck me directly in the eye, almost causing me to die. Since then, I've lost all sight in my left eye. That's the only time I recall something tearing me apart, seemingly from the inside out. But, what if this wasn't an injury? I groggily got to my feet and started pacing. After several moments, I stopped and kicked a bar, hard enough to dent it... that had never happened. I jumped back, but my eyes were glued to the sight of a furry gray tail curled around my left leg. I glanced at Zander, about to ask if he was seeing this, but he was still passed out. And one more thing, he had horns. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

---

I really didn't know how long we had been down there, but probably several days. Zander was awake, but still weak. Hunger pangs kept coming, but we're not satisfied. I had really sharp teeth, and ears, and of course a tail. I flew to the ground as another bout of pain came to my body. This time was worse than the rest. I screamed in agony, flailing my arms. Zander stood there, horrified. I blacked out within the first few seconds.

I woke up a few hours later, but not by choice. A sword was at my neck, and three soldiers were in the cell as well. I tried not to move as much as possible, though I could tell Zander was being held up by his neck."TELL US WHERE THE OTHERS ARE OR SHE GETS IT.'' The second soldier shouted. I rolled my eyes. They clearly couldn't tell who the deadly one was. I tripped the soldier that held me at sword point, leaped up, and grabbed the top bars of the cell. I slammed down onto his chest, killings him instantly. This all happened before the others could turn around, but it was already to late. I sliced off a head, then back flipped towards the last soldier, ramming a spike on the back to my boot through his chin. Zander fell to the ground, but I'm not the type of person that helps people up. Instead, I focused on gathering my spear, and pack. He eventually limped up beside me. Together, we silently slipped down the hall, looking for a window that we could jump out of. Or, a way out. But, let's be honest. The window would be way more fun.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Yes. Just yessss...

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Creature is worth protecting

My Team-Ink,Dream,Frisk,Blueberry,Error,

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

I'm a poet, but I don't show it

An artist, but I try to hide it. 

platinumdragon2816

LE FLAMING FOX HAS RETURNED 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

I was in the middle of a free fall, learning a lesson that the average person should never leap out a randomly selected window, especially not one down a waterfall. But, I'm slightly above average... sorta. I le tout a loud whoop, and cannon-balled into a deep lake. There was another crash beside me, signifying Zander hadn't chickened out and followed me. I swam to the surface and spit out water, swimming like a dolphin to the bank. Suddenly, sharp teeth pierced my left ankle, and dragged me under the surface, farther and farther from reality. 

I slammed back into life several hours later. I tried to stand up, but I kept falling. What had happened? I looked down to see that the majority of my left leg had been severed. I screamed in agony and sadness. I would never be the same. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho