Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

For those who haven't read the story/signup page:

Welcome!  There’s no turning back now.  This post is not for the faint-hearted. 

If you are going to join, PLEASE POV often!

Description: 

Sure, there are normal humans.  Normal as in, walk around, buy stuff and act normal.  Then there are abnormal humans.  The ones who sense things others don’t, lock themselves away for most of the day, who have lupine eyes, hair of shocking color, and a big furry secret hidden within…

You are a Slydog.  You just don’t know it yet. 

It’s all up to you to stop the apocalypse.

As humans evolved (caveman/Neanderthal), there was also a second species of evolution: the Slydogs, who looked like foxes with multiple tails.  They were named this because the very first one was in fact called, Slydog.  He mated with the first female of his kind, Brackenspirit, and they had four children.  The oldest was Lightningfoot, a Male Grey with yellow eyes and the powers of super-speed/storms/weather.  The second was Blazeear, a Male Red with fiery eyes and the powers of fire/heat/super-strength.  The third was Ivynose, a Female Green with the powers of earth/plants/super-intelligence.  The youngest was the most mysterious and beautiful, Ivorytail (a Female White).  She had the powers of emotional manipulation/charmspeak/super-agility.  They have all left to the Slydog heavens, but their children live on, protecting the magical Slydog Realm. 

You are a descendant of either Lightningfoot, Blazeear, Ivynose, or Ivorytail.  Of course, your parents haven’t told you of the family lineage yet.  You are in human form, but can transform back to Slydog form at will.  As soon as you learn about your past, you are invited to the Slydog Realm.  There, you find a murder within, a Male Black who is not what he seems, a despondent queen, and more than you even hoped for…

For those who have done this:

If you made a character before, please at least keep the basic attributes.

Saves last three days.

Spots:

Lightningfoot's Male Descendant (Nimbus): Saved for Ishmael, expires on Wednesday

Lightningfoot's Female Descendant (Boston): Saved for Rebel, expires on Wednesday

Blazeear's Male Descendant (Caspian): Taken by me

Blazeear's Female Descendant (Genesis): Saved for Rebel, expires on Wednesday

Ivynose's Male Descendant (Rorry): Saved for Ash, expires on Wednesday

Ivynose's Female Descendant (unnamed): OPEN

Ivorytail's Male Descendant (unnamed): OPEN
Ivorytail's Female Descendant (Maya): Taken by me

Workers in the WhiteHeart Manor: UNLIMITED, two spots saved, one for Jade, the other for Bixbite

The best part is, this doesn't have to follow the story!  This can go in any direction!

Rules:

There are NO rules. Well...be nice, no OP characters.  Please tell me if you like the story in Other.

Form:

Descendant of:

Human Name:

Slydog Name (it’s a warrior name, please make it similar to your ancestor’s name):

Age (min. 10, max. 15):

Type (Male or Female?  Green, White, Purple, Red, etc…):

Electrified Powers and Color:

Number of Tails (same as ancestor):

Personality:

Human Appearance:

Slydog Appearance (must have a similar appearance to Human Appearance):

Dislikes:

Crush:

Other:

My forms:

Descendant of: Ivorytail

Human Name: Maya Histerian

Slydog Name: Swanpelt

Type: Female White, with a hint of aqua blue/lime green

Electrified Powers and Color: Color is cyan.  Powers are Ghost and Mind-Cloud

Number of Tails: Three

Personality: Curious and generally optimistic.  However, her curiosity tends to lead her into strange places.  She often tends to take charge of the pack, but can be a little stubborn.

Human Appearance: Has white, spiky hair, with the bangs dyed layers of aqua blue and lime green.  Pale complexion with icy blue eyes.  Wears a denim aviator jacket, a tank top with a sequin skull on it, and denim shorts. 

Slydog Appearance: Medium sized, with a white, fluffed collar, and floppy “fox bangs” over her blue eyes, the tips dyed blue and green.  Three poofy tails, and short, thick fur. 

Likes: Making friends, writing, dying her hair, finding out new things, and dancing.

Dislikes: Kidnappers, losing friends, and tripping during recitals.

Crush: Prince Kodah/Inkfur of the WhiteHeart Order

Other: I know what to put in.

Descendant of: Blazeear

Human Name: Caspian Firefoxx

Slydog Name: Phoenixfoot

Type: Male Red, with hints of orange

Electrified Power(s) and Color: Color is maroon.  Power is Burning Hammer

Number of Tails: Two

Personality: The good side of him takes pride in his friends, and wisely weighs out a situation.  He can still be a little over-confident and arrogant at times, though.  His bad side is reckless and short-tempered.

Human Appearance: Spiky brown hair with a red streak through it.  Pale complexion, with a sharp nose and green eyes.  Wears a black shirt with his favorite band, Excalibur, on it, and ripped jeans.

Slydog Appearance: Medium size fox with a somewhat scraggly pelt.  Two tails.  Is a reddish-orange color with orange highlights at the tip of his tails and ears.  Beady, black eyes. 

Likes: Racing, winning, hanging out with his friends, heat, competition, and spicy food.

Dislikes: Cold treats like ice cream, losing friends and competition, and perfume.

Crush: Taka/Nightstep of the WhiteHeart Order

Other: I know what to put in.

Mods please let this through!!  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Queen of Amber Gradients, yo

The reality is messier and richer, kids.

The reality is not a pretty picture, kids.

These are the tears of things, and our mortality cuts to the heart.

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

save Ivynose's Female Descendant 

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Hehe, well I guess I'll just copy and past my form and then edit it a little. ;)

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

"Hi, girl!"

Goddess of Neko People, harmony, and gems!

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

I'll do my form in a bit!!~

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#SistersWithCatshockAndChaiLatte

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

I'm just going to re-do my whole form again...I'll re-do it again if I have time later.

Descendant of: Ivynose

Human Name: Rorry Papandreou

Slydog Name: Lavenderheart

Type: Male, is a light and snowy white, with a small tint of light purple.

Electrified Powers and Color: Color is minty green, power. Electrified powers are Thorn-Cage and Vine-Snake.

Number of Tails: One.

Personality: Rorry is sweet, and acts appropriately depending on the situation. He shows full leader-esc qualities and cares for each and every one of his friends. Although he is quite popular, he is on the quiet side. Rorry speaks when needed, but lets other people do most of the talking. He is not fond of helping, and would rather do things only for himself and his close friends. Rorry has a quite dark side, to counter this goodness. He has an extremely dark sense of humor, and would rather fight, than use words in combat. He is extremely calm, and that aids him in his combat. Rorry loves the quiet, and will often just spend time outside, in a garden or forest. He will also panic when he is under alot of stress and pressure.

Human Appearance: Rorry has short, dirty-blonde hair. He wears a tall, steampunk-esc hat which has a set of old and warn goggles on it. He has striking amber eyes, and an olive complexion. Rorry is extremely skinny, and wears a large black coat over a caramel colored shirt underneath it. He wears average-length pants, and normal-looking boots that go up to his knees. The boots have straps, but these straps are only and all for looks. 

Slydog Appearance: Same outfit and all for his human form, but Rorry has a fluffy light purple tail, which looks almost white. He also has two light purple ears.

Likes: He loves cold creams, and can be found eating Boston Creme donuts from time to time. He loves water, and all things nature. Rorry also loves quiet and peace. He loves when everyone gets along, and hopes it will stay like that.

Dislikes: He hates warmed-artificial-foods, and refuses to eat them. Rorry dislikes talking and people pushing him to his limits. He doesn't like when people prank him, as well.

Crush: *Cough cough cough* Open.

Other:

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#SistersWithCatshockAndChaiLatte

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Descendant of: Blazeear

Human Name: Genesis Crown

Slydog Name: Novaeyes

Type: Female Red that is dark red in color and slightly in color with some orange highlights

Electrified Powers and Color: Color is blood red and she gains Smolder- Sonic

Personality: Sassy, yet calculating. She has a hair trigger temper and certain things trigger her. She is good at thinking on her feet, and improvising. She loves music and DCI, and has competed 1-2 years (depending on when this takes place, and if DCI even exists here). She prefers to be alone than with others, and she is pretty logical, but also very creative. She often tags walls and train carts with her grafitti and has yet to be caught. She is often called wierd, crazy and things of that nature, and she takes them in with stride. She doesn't care if people insult her, and she often throws people off with her somewhat eccentric ways. She doesn't take much seriously (DCI is one of the few things she does take seriously), and she loves to explore and adventure. She loves to do stunts, agility stuff like running and obstacle courses, and parkour. She has bounds of energy, and often has some Snapple tea or coffee with her.

Human Appearance: Ink black hair with red streaks in various shades that goes down just past her shoulder blades and is curly. She wears it in a high bun on the top of her head. She has pale skin, and a smattering of freckles across her cheeks. Her eyes are heterochromic, with the left a pale, icy blue and the right a dark brown that appears black. Her eyes are slanted and the pupils are slightly larger than average. She stands at roughly 5'. She wears a black knee length trench coat with an ouroboros symbol on the back (look up Santa Clara Vanguard 2017 show, seventh picture) that is shades of red. Underneath she wears a dark purple three-quarter length sleeve top with a black rim around the top (look up Mandarins 2017 color guard, third picture, has the ink splotch around the neck on her top). She wears black dress pants, and on each side is the Mandarins logo (minus any words) in a medium- dark purple. She wears black marching shoes and tall black socks to complete her look. She has a slender, lithe, and agile build.

Slydog Appearance (must have a similar appearance to Human Appearance): A slender, lithe, and small fox with sleek dark red fur with some orange and black highlights on the tips of the fur. Has two tails, and eyes are heterochromic with the pupils slightly enarged- one pale, icy blue eye and one dark brown, almost black.

Likes: DCI, playing mellophone/ frenchhorn, marching, reading, writing, small spaces, doing daredevily things, being alone, debate, band, drum corps, nature, imagination, fire, coffee (but not Starbucks)

Dislikes: Water (she can't swim and is hydrophobic (small bodies of water, like puddles and glasses of water are fine), large groups, normality, boredom, Starbucks coffee

Crush: None

Other: Yes; lefthanded

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

In dreams he calls to me...

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

"Cake makes me explode."

"That's how we're going to win. Not by fighting what we hate, but by saving what we love."

"You are like cinnamon."

OVRPJIV

7-8-14

lynxlynx3024

Descendant of:Ivynose's Female Descendant

Human Name: Nebur
Slydog Name: ivynice
Age (min. 10, max. 15):15
Type (Male or Female? Green, White, Purple, Red, etc…):female, black with tints of red
Electrified Powers and Color:Electrified powers are Vine-Snake(a large, thorny vine to constrict and suffocate enemies) and Venus-Flytrap(have a dozen, tiny, enemy-eating Venus Flytraps sprout in front of them) and her colour is red
Number of Tails (same as ancestor):1
Personality:calm type and ignores almost evrything what happends or said. She is very independent and does not like to follow orders, also she is very fast in words and in running
Human Appearance:black hair with tints of red, very short for her age and has very sharp nails
Slydog Appearance (must have a similar appearance to Human Appearance):black hair with tints of red, very small for her age and has very sharp nails, also she has a black skin and a red with tints of black tail.
Dislikes:people who are trying to give her orders
Crush:say if you want so
Other:I really like your story is wonderful you should become a writer

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Human Name: Boston "Bo" Crusaders

Slydog Name: Thunderstrike

Type: Pale Gold female

Electrified Powers and Color: Lightning-Step and Zap-Dash, pale gold

Personality: Headstrong and charges into things. She is quick to make assumptions and isn't afraid to act. She doesn't let fear or terror face her, though it isn't known whether this is out of stupidity, bravery, or recklessness. She is pretty reckless and a daredevil at heart. She is never still, and takes in crazy things like they are normal. She is a bit of a trickster and for most people, shell only help them for a price (not money. Well, occasionally money. She goes for information). She isn't afraid to be wrong, and she has lots of sass and sarcasm. She takes plenty of risks and often seems to come into near death situations and still walks away. She isn't really sensible, and has a head for math. She is a decent runner.

Human Appearance: Dark red hair with gray-purple streaks that is straight and goes down just past her shoulder blades. She almost always has her hair up in a high bun, though there's always a few loose strands. Dark, inquisitive and slightly reckless green eyes that are slanted and slightly larger than average. She has pale skin that is offset very strongly by dark colors. She is thin with very few muscles, and stands at roughly 5' 7". She usually wears an olive green aviator jacket over a Sky Ryder Drum and Bugle Corps over a pair of black dress pants with a clear iron line and some gray tennis shoes. She has a small scar under her left eye. 

Slydog Appearance: Pale Gold fox with shimmery dark red and gray-purple streaks throughout. Average fox shape and whatnot with inquisitive dark green eyes that seem to hold a sense of recklessness in them. Small scar under her left eye.

Likes: Giving others sass, rule breaking, studying, books, logic, DCI, playing sousaphone, fire, storms, photography, horses, knowing what's going on, Bendy and the Ink Machine, writing stories, outdoors

Dislikes: People giving her sass, people who are very rigid (metaphorically), (jokingly) woodwinds, complacency, average, contentness, people who don't take risks

Crush: None.

Other: Yes. Ambidextrous

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

In dreams he calls to me...

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

"Cake makes me explode."

"That's how we're going to win. Not by fighting what we hate, but by saving what we love."

"You are like cinnamon."

OVRPJIV

7-8-14

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Is there any female spots open?

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

❄MLP Fan #PinkePie is the best! 

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, and Galaxis

butterflycat1708

Descendant of: Nobody, works at White Manor

Human Name: Ruby Miles

Slydog Name: Gemstorm

Type: Female, light purple (lilac) with white streaks and very very light pink paws.

Electrified Powers and Color: Purple, her power is Water Flow. It lets her change the flow direction of water, doing weird things like making water flow backwards.

Number of Tails: 1

Personality: Her personality is hyper and full of energy. She might ask lots of annoying questions and tends to forget things quite easily. She is outgoing, loyal, and funny, but her dark side is depressive and short tempered. Few people notice this, but she has low self-esteem too. She'll often do whatever you want her to. Something else, she'll always find a way to go to the very limit without breaking the rules, so you can not punish her.

Human Appearance: Ruby is thin but not skinny, and she has light skin. (might as well add she's tall for her age) Her eyes are dark orange and her short hair is dyed ínk, with light light lilac dip dye although the original color was blonde. There is a long bang that covers her left eye, though, and she wears a white headband like those maids usually use. There are light blue ear-buds on her ears which connect to an MP3 player in a hidden pocket in her dress. She wears a pink fluffy dress with a white apron over it, and her shoes are low heeled white booties.

Slydog Appearance: She's a rather thin Slydog with slightly long legs. Her fur is short, and she also has a bang over her left eye. Her eyes are orange and shiny. Her paws and the tip of her tail are light light pink, and her tail is the only part of her body that has fluffy fur. And I forgot to mention that she still has her maid headband.

Likes: Running around, helping others, food, listening to loud music, and the night

Dislikes: Most animals creep her out, weird people, and lots of work

Crush: Rorry please!

Other: I'm glad I don't have to write the peanut hat thing here....

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

"Hi, girl!"

butterflycat1708

I think not, but you can always sign up a character that works at White Manor like mine!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

"Hi, girl!"

wolfdragon37424

@All accepted.

@Hugo, accepted, but could you put a little more in the "Likes"/"Dislikes" sections, please?

• Posted at:

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

wolfdragon37424

I'm also extending the saves 'till Friday.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Someone can have my spot 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Hammock Flavored Drinks Family

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

Gucci Gang: Ishamel•Ishmeal•Ishmale•FishmealAhab

Don’t hug me, I’m scared. 

wolfdragon37424

Really?  Why,  Ish (can I use that nickname?), tell me whyyyyy....

• Posted at:

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

lynxlynx3024

Likes:outider, being alone, ignored, skipped and saving people.

Dislikes: people giving her orders, that she is part of a 'group', That people listen to her, King or other rulers, that people save her.

Hope this is good.

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Ish is fine

I’m in like a million rps so I don’t think I’d have time 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Hammock Flavored Drinks Family

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

Gucci Gang: Ishamel•Ishmeal•Ishmale•FishmealAhab

Don’t hug me, I’m scared. 

wolfdragon37424

@Hugo, accepted.

@Ish, okie.  Nimbus now open!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

wolfdragon37424

We can start POVing.  To get the story moving, we have just arrived in the Slydog Realm.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Descendant of: Nobody, works at White Manor.

Human Name: Emilee Oakes

Slydog Name: Bubblefall

Type: Female, ice blue with a few black swirls and dark blue paws and tail tips.

Electrified Powers and Color: This color blue and psychic. Psychic is telekinesis and limited telepathy. Possibly clairvoyance and teleportation if we're getting cheaty.

Number of Tails: 2

Personality: she is very smart, and has a tendency to overthink situations. She is strategic, but loves to snark and is basically the opposite of stoic. When the Queen is around, however, she is a smart, cold, strategist who occasionally is a deadpan snarker.

Human appearance: she is well-proportioned, and pretty but not flashy. She has leaf green eyes and a few freckles. She has chocolate brown hair with a gradient ice blue to dark blue streak. She wears an ice blue t-shirt, dark gray leggings and auburn boots.

Slydog Appearance: is relatively tall, with leaf green eyes and some dark speckles on her face. Her tail and around her paws are very fluffeh and the rest is sleek but still fluffeh.

Likes: kicking butt, bringing a knife to a gunfight and winning, puzzles, logic games, snark to snark combat, spying

Dislikes: annoying people/slydogs, stupid people/slydogs, peanut butter (long story), cheese (equally long story), wasps

Crush: Kodah/Inkfoot (or is it inkfur I can't remember)

Other: pretends to be loyal to the Queen and is scared stiff of her but is loyal to the main characters.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A

Beauty and brains? I'll take both, please.

I'm obsessed with shipping please help.

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#HammockFlavoredDrinkFamily

#FluffehReturns

#UnBanFafnir

#rememberSally

9/11/17

wolfdragon37424

Maya:

I gaped.  We were all in a cave sprawled out on the ground.  Worst of all, we were...foxes?

• Posted at:

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

lynxlynx3024

When I woke up I saw 11 other foxes laying in the cave. Some were already awake and some were still sleeping

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

lynxlynx3024

Jade do you know studio C?

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

wolfdragon37424

Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to cancel this.  I've just got so much going on, maybe I'll reboot it later.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(Don't mind me, just bringing back a trend. #FluffehReturns

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

MY SHIPS: #Ishfee #Stale  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper