Thumbnail avatar cbb2459b9e

lynxlynx3024

I still don't understand you rainbow but I am here.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

I hate being late to react,

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Ok you can start POVing I don't have all that much longer right now so someone start us off.

• Posted at:

♡∾RAINBOW∾♡

A Christian

♡∾Trust in the Lord with all your heart.∾♡

✵∾A Character∾✵

♡∾1st generation SAMBer∾♡

✵∾#RememberOurLost∾✵

♡∾Hate on the trait, not the person.∾♡

✵∾SAMBER SINCE MAY 4, 2014∾✵

♡∾Currently writing a book∾♡

✵∾Gryffindor∾✵

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

I can't right now, maybe tomorrow

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

Thumbnail avatar ab9b492b6a

sunshinerabbit77

Ryan-

The guards held me by the shoulders, my hands bound with rope. The guards picked me up, and another opened the gate. They swung me, tossing me into the unknown. I bumped my head on a rock, and my ankle got twisted. I looked around.A few feet away later a branch that had fallen. I limped over, then pulled a hidden knife from a hidden pocket in my shoe. I cut off the small branches and smoothed it out. I then used the branch to stand up, and I used it as support to navigate the forest. I soon came upon a stream. I followed it up stream until i found a waterfall and a small pool. Behind the waterfall was a cave. I Looked around for some dry moss and grass to make a cot of sorts. I kept looking til I found enough, then collected some dry branches, leaves, and even a few logs. I brought them to the cave and created a small fire. Igrabbed one of the larger branches and created a torch, and headed to the back of the cave.. I soon saw light, so I turned around, deciding i would explore more the next day.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

My, oh, my, what a wonderful day

Plenty of sunshine headin' my way

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

Without change there would be no butterflies...

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

The guards throw me in an open gate, the next thin that I remembered wat that I was bleeding on the right side of my head and that it was day and just before eveything went black again I saw a silhouette moving towards me.

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(#FluffehReturns :3

• Posted at:

()*:・゚TØffee ✧゚: *()

~*~ Say if I'm beautiful, say ifI'm strong, you don't write my story...I dØ ~*~

Warrior cat fan || Role player || Gamer || Anime lover 

#Fade #FluffehReturns #:3

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Luca~

I could still hear my younger sister's bewildered voice yelling in my head, though it had been almost an hour since we were captured and separated by our own guards.

I was being forced towards a large gate, two guards holding onto my shoulders and my hands bound in rope behind my back like some criminal. I was far from being a criminal, after all my father was the King. Before I could really start wondering why I was being treated like a criminal, I was roughly shoved through the gate and tumbled downhill, gaining several small scratches by the time I stopped at the bottom. I remained laying at the bottom of the slope for several minutes, covering the left (or right, I can't remember ^^') side of my face which was covered in blood. I shuddered as I remembered the guard's sword that slashed my eye out of it's socket, bringing a flurry of pain at the same time. 

Then I suddenly remembered my sister and the mixed expression of fear, anger, and confusion on her face as we were separated and I felt a new surge of strength. Chances were that she was thrown out, too, judging by the fact that she appeared to be treated like I was, and I was determined to find her and protect her from whatever dangers there were beyond the kingdom walls. 

I managed to get a grip on the top of a nearby rock and pull myself up to my knees, then push myself up to my feet. I then picked up a strong-looking branch off the ground and used it as support to help me stay on my feet. 

As I slowly wandered around the forest I could feel myself losing more blood than I probably should and I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker as a result. I kept myself moving until the sun was mostly set, then I collapsed on the ground, my energy depleted.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

I forgot to say this. Evan has pointed ears.

Evan's POV:

The guards carried me in a cage used for smaller than average criminals. The guards looked neutral,while I looked surprised and confused.

Now,I know what you're thinking,but I'm not a criminal! A prankster,yes,but not a criminal!  In fact,I've never broken a single law in my life,so why were the guards acting like I did?

Once we got to the forest,the guards opened my cage and carelessly threw me out. 

I screamed as I flew past trees,and hit the ground with a thud.

Pain rushed through me,and when I looked at my right hand,it was on a tiny,yet sharp,rock.

I removed my throbbing hand from the rock and discovered it had a large cut in it.

This wasn't good. How was I supposed to find a bandage in the forest?

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

puppybutterfly126

Forgot to say she has minor telekinetic powers as well as her telepathy. Also, the only reason the king is the king is that he had no sister, the crown descends mother to daughter. Her mom died from unknown causes.

Shaylyn:

I fell on my knees. The guards had just bound my brother and I and had taken us to the jail. We had just been handing out excess food from the MASSIVE pantry in the royal palace to the poor in the city. I had reached for Luka's hand, screaming, and he tried to get to me, but the guard had slashed his eye, rendering him half-blind. He was unconscious when they threw him in the other side of the jail.

Why are we being treated like this? I'm the crown princess! I thought angrily. I turned around, found a rough spot on the bars, just like in Sword 101, and cut the ropes. My dress was pristine, and the guards seemed to have forgotten I carry swords around for emergencies. Today they were under my long royal robes, but still above my dress, so I took the robes off and one of my two swords out. I was about to pick the lock with the tip when I heard voices. I quickly sheathed my sword, put the robes back on, and tied my wrists again. Just looser.

"He says throw her into the forest."

"Ha! I can see the headlines now! Crown Princess thrown into forest for Murder!"

Murder! I was just handing out food! I've never killed anyone!

The door to my cell opened. The guards came in and hauled me to my feet. They lugged me toward the gate of the forest that was in the jail and threw me out. 

I heard one say,"Take the other royal brat to the east gate." Luka was being thrown out too? My train of thought ended when I landed. It appears the forest was lower than the city. I felt a long sharp pain down my left arm. I untied my bindings with the hand of the uninjured arm and looked at my arm. On it was a long bleeding gash. I spotted a familiar herb by a tree to my right. I crushed it and applied it to my wound.

That should keep it from getting infected. I discarded my robes. No need for them here. I started walking to what I figured was the center of the forest, and, little did I know, toward my destiny.

• Posted at:

♡∾RAINBOW∾♡

A Christian

✵∾A Character∾✵

✵∾#RememberOurLost∾✵

✵∾Gryffindor∾✵

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Thorn:
I was not having a good day. The guards has seized me from my home on the castle grounds and slipped a hood over my head. I realized they must have found out about my latest sabotage scheme that had spiraled out of control and resulted in a lot more death than I anticipated. They captured me in the morning and kept me in the back of a carriage for hours. Judging by the sun beating down on my skin, it was late afternoon and the guards were dragging me to who-knows-where. We stopped suddenly and I was picked up from the cart and set upright on the ground. I heard the squeaking of... a gate? The hood was suddenly torn from my head and I saw my chance. Lashing out with my leg, I hooked it behind a guard’s calf, sending him crashing to the ground. I turned around, ready to fight them all if I had to, when another guard grabbed my arm and wrenched it up behind me. I heard something pop, but felt nothing. A split second later, pain ripped across my shoulder and I gasped in shock. I tried to move my shoulder, but it only caused more pain. I gritted my teeth.  I should have expected that, I berated myself. I had trained my fair share of guards and how to subdue a combative captive was one of the first things they learned. I was in too much pain to do much as they pushed me towards the gate. I realized through the haze of pain clouding my thoughts that if they threw me down the hill, my shoulder would get even worse. 

“Wait,” I hissed quickly, using the most authoritative voice I could muster. “Let me walk through myself. You at least owe me that.” I looked at the guard I had knocked over, who had gotten to his feet and was looking at me with a tinge of sadness. At least I think it was sadness. Maybe he just got dust in his eyes. Watery eyes or not, he gave the tiniest nod of his head and the other guards released me but still stayed poised to grab me and probably dislocate my other shoulder if I acted up. 

I sighed deeply and stepped through the gate. Using the best balance I could with one arm out of commission, I ungracefully slid down the hill. Once I got to the bottom, I started looking around. The forest seemed dark and expansive and also vaguely threatening, like a bear might lumber by at any moment. I shuddered at the thought of having to defend myself with only one working arm. Holding my injured shoulder in my good hand, I set off into the forest, keeping my eyes peeled. I stumbled upon some tracks and realized they were human. Hope flared in my heart. Maybe they would know what was going on. The tracks led deeper into the forest, towards the middle. I gulped and tried to ignore the thought of being some creatures dinner and followed the tracks, hoping I wasn’t sealing my fate to die at the hands of a raving hoodlum in the process. 

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

Ishamel//Ishmeal

Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?

HAMMOCK FLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

Thanks for checking in,  I'm still a piece ogarbage

crowsoul50

Bumple bee

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.

Ishamel//Ishmeal

Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?

lynxlynx3024

can somebody get in contact with my character?

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

wolfheart1601

Nebur, I assume all of our characters are gonna meet in the village in the middle of the forest. Perhaps it was one of the villagers who found you and took you to the village? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

That would be awesome thank you

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR

I love playing this game

I love my spirit animal

I love making friends

I love animals 

I love reading

I love cycling

so I always respond

#Cookgo 

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

crowsoul50

Bumble bees

• Posted at:

Call me Ishmael.

Ishamel//Ishmeal

wolfheart1601

Amber and Eris are the only ones who haven't POVed yet. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

puppybutterfly126

HEWO PEOPLE

• Posted at:

♡∾RAINBOW∾♡

A Christian

✵∾A Character∾✵

✵∾#RememberOurLost∾✵

✵∾Gryffindor∾✵

wolfheart1601

Are we gonna wait for Eris and Amber's POVs? Or should we go on ahead with the RP?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

puppybutterfly126

Go ahead. I was waiting but since they haven't done it yet let's just keep going.

• Posted at:

♡∾RAINBOW∾♡

A Christian

✵∾A Character∾✵

✵∾#RememberOurLost∾✵

✵∾Gryffindor∾✵

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

sorry! ive been busy all day with trying to get my ceramics project done. ive got a pov im almost done with

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

puppybutterfly126

Ok