Should I make this, and will you create a character?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 5 kids, each from a different country, have to negotiate peace between the warring countries. Each of them has a parent that is a military leader. One of them is from France, One is from the U. S., one is from India, one is from Japan, and one is from Africa. They all have a hard time communicating, due to the language barriers between them. Everything changes for them when they have to go to another person's country, to try and understand them. They each meet a deity from the countries culture, and learn about the religion, cuisine, laws, society, and also, the language. I have created the character from France, but I would appreciate it if someone could create the other four. I would also like it if people could create the military leaders that are meeting, and have to negotiate peace. Also, this is not a Role Play, and I just need ideas for characters. ♥

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

Thumbnail avatar 94ec58ef24

magicdragon1569

Yes and mabye.

• Posted at:

✵~Verde/Liv~✵

"Sometimes we don't appreciate what we have till we lose it." -Rollan/SA

I look at you as better,

But I'm being myself,

And nothing is better then that.

Home thread: /310654

What do you mean? I LIVE with the pack.

#I'mNotGirlie

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Yes and save the child from Japan. I don't care which gender the child is, so you pick.

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

It's a good story, but too much like the "SAMB musical" I'm creating.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕнσ¢к 

Queen of Amber Gradients, yo

The reality is messier and richer, kids.

The reality is not a pretty picture, kids.

These are the tears of things, and our mortality cuts to the heart.

Ash = Sister

#teamBlue-Eyes

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

U.S female save pls

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

@Ash and Hugo

Saved! You can create the forms on here. 

Forms:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Clothes:

Dislikes:

Other:

Here is my form:

Name: Sylvain Choffard

Personality: He is outgoing, and very talkative. He likes to make friends. He is very loyal too. He is also quick to trust someone.

Appearance: He has short blond hair, pale skin, and green eyes. He is tall, and is lean. He has freckles across his nose and cheeks.

Clothes: He wears a black long-sleeved shirt, navy jeans, and knee-high boots. 

Likes: Talking, teaching others his language, and making friends.

Dislikes: People interrupting him, when someone doesn't want to be his friend, and when someone betrays him.

Other: He is always seen with paint splattered on his clothes, because he loves to paint.

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ, ꜱᴋʏᴇ (ᴍᴇ), ᴀꜱʜʀʏ (ꜰʟɪᴘꜱɪᴅᴇ), ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ (ᴘᴋ), ʜᴏᴘɪᴇ, ᴇʟ, ʜᴀʀᴠᴇʏ, ᴢᴏᴇ, ꜱʜᴇʟʟᴇʏ, ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴇ, ᴘɪᴘᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴠᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ.

Thumbnail avatar 92990b190c

dragonmist1772

save france

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

Thumbnail avatar 92990b190c

dragonmist1772

and make it a girl

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

Save Africa!

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, I will never forget you all. 

Goodbye.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

Name:Nebur
Personality:a little bit spoiled but she is very kind and loves to talk with new people
Appearance:Red eyes, red long hair, light brown skin, short for her age
Clothes:mostly wearing is a red dress(doesn't each the ground) with a red cape and red shoes.
Dislikes:people who sets themselves up
Other:U.S

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

@Amber

Sorry! I already have the France character! You can do one from another country though!

@Sally 

Saved!

Ok, thanks to Hugo's post, I realized that I didn't put a country section in the forms, so in other, put your country please!

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Name: Kazuki Amerintsu

Personality: Kazuki is on the quiet-side, and doesn't speak often. He isn't talkative, and prefers being alone, or with one or two people, than being in a large group. He doesn't trust easily, and won't consider you a "true friend" until he feels that you both have become close, or at least relatively close. Kazuki is kind-hearted, but he has his faults. He is too shy to speak up against what he thinks is wrong, and doesn't tend to speak out if he thinks something is a bad idea. Kazuki has many close friends, yet not very many. He doesn't really think friends are necessary, but he thinks that they are good to have for mental and emotional support.

Appearance: Kazuki has short, dark grey hair, and an olive complexion. He has no freckles, but has a faint scar across his left eye. Kazuki has dark blue eyes, which go fairly well with his olive complexion. Kazuki is on the taller side for his age, and this only makes him look more "elegant," as his Mum used to say. He is also very underweight for his age, but his Trench Coat makes him look normally weighted.

Clothes: Kazuki wears a pure black Trench Coat, and he wears faded black pants. He also wears a set of normal, formal looking shoes. Kazuki also wears a pair of black socks, with a small hole in the right sock. Kazuki also wears a set of small black-diamond earings.

Likes: He likes hot coffee, any kind of Japanese noodles or rice, making red-velvet cupcakes, and baking in general.

Dislikes: When people tell him "something is so amazing," and then start to point out things that are wrong with it. He dislikes when his close friends betray him, and when people push friendship and happiness and all that garbadge. 

Other: I kinda feel like Sylvain and Kazuki could be rivals...Yeah, based off their personalities and style, that would work. So...Can they be rivals/have a small hatred for eachother?

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

@Catshock-

WAIT WHAT SAMB MUSICAL I WANNA KNOW...... sorry i was just rlly excited

• Posted at:

candy/marigold

i try to be optimistic

violet, ari, gem, shade

#emergencyseafish

homethread: /306694 (SA)

joined january 5, 2016

i like cats, books, music, other things, and peggy

the end?

@Ash:

Japan and France can be rivals! That's fine by me!

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.

I am going to get started, and I will just fill in characters. Thanks for all of the help! I'll post when the first chapter is up!

• Posted at:

Desolation.

Darkness.

Torture.