Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

How can this be? Life was just spiffy one moment, and the next, you're finding the dead remains of someone very dear to you. It appears as though they have been partially devoured, and they lay in a pile of their own blood, which has a scratched out message that you can barely read- Soon. You don't know what this can mean, but it can't be good. Soon after, you start seeing things. Weird things that look oddly like monsters from nightmares, only worse. You may think you're going crazy or insane, but you aren't that lucky. No, the monsters have come to your small town, and they plan to kill everything you care about. To make matters worse, there's one in your midst, and they'll stop at nothing to get what all the monsters desire- freedom from your town, for they are trapped by you 9. Can you figure it out and save your town, or will it end up desolate with you guys the only survivors?

Okay, so this is kinda a prologue to a RP I made a little bit ago (95% sure it was against the night).

Rules:

EVEN THE GENDERS OUT PEOPLE.

No cinnamon buns, perfect characters, one sided characters, edgelords, etc.

BE DESCRIPTIVE IN YOUR FORMS.

Put 'Inside' in 2017 if you've read this far. 

Regular rules. 

Saves will last three days; ask for an extension if you need one.

I will *gasp* allow for some love to happen. Anything goes so long as it doesn't take over the RP. In other words, minor love stuff only.

Put the' in '2017 as well.

I reserve the right to reject your character.

I will most likely not be adding more spots to this.

One character per person please.

Put 'Ink' in 2017 if you've read this far.

Remove all parenthesis' from the form.

Spots:

One: Open

Two: Open

Three: Open

Four: Open

Five: Open

Six: Open

Seven: Open

Eight: Open

Nine: Open

Monster: Taken by me (for reasons) (Female)

The forms:

Name (First and last, middle if you really want it):

Nickname(s) (Optional):

Age (15-19):

Appearance (Be descriptive. Don't just put blue eyes, black hair, pale skin. That's not helpful.):

Clothing (standard clothing or what they're wearing, or both):

Personality (don't just list words off.):

2017:

Spot:

Crush (Optional, and if you choose to have it open, put what they prefer):

Weapon (1 only. Pairs of things count as one weapon. Don't give them something really weird, think more baseball bats, maybe their familys gun or something):

Anything else we should know about them?:

Other:

Dead person:

Name (first and last, middle if you so desire):

Age (15-19):

Gender (this doesn't matter as much, so we could have 10 females or something for all I care here):

Appearance:

Clothing when killed:

Relation to person (Friend, girlfriend, sister, father, etc.):

Anything else we should know about them?:

Other: Phantasm

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>Reɮel<

So I've taken a few hundred souls- big deal!

Couldn't we just send a strongly worded letter?

There's spiders and ghosts and a big creepy grinning... person? Thing?

The verdict is GUILTY and now she must BURN!

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save a girl please

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Save a female spot ^^

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance - 

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

I feel like this is the fastest ive ever made a form haha 

Name: Kitlyn Wolvenbloed

Nickname(s): Kitty, Kit

Appearance: She is tall, about 6’5”, and very strong looking, with broad shoulders and well defined muscle. Her skin is naturally tanned, with just a few, light, freckles scattered across the bridge of her nose and her cheeks. Her hair is dark brown, with her bangs falling to cover part of her face, and small braids lined up, going towards the back of her hair where the rest of her hair is in a ponytail. Her eyes are reddish-brown and she has long, rather noticeable eyelashes. She has a tattoo on her face, consisting of sharp lines both above and below one of her eyes, (imagine, for the bottom portion, an upside down ‘L’ with two lines in the center, and for the top, an embellished, backwards Z, with a line going through it and another line connecting to that horizontally. That’s really the best I can do at describing it in words.) The tattoo is in dark, almost blood red ink.

Clothing: She dresses simply and practically, wearing usually a white T-shirt and dark red pants, along with black short boots, and possibly a black hoodie, if it happens to be cold out.

Personality: Kitty Is introverted, not having much of an interest in socializing and especially not small talk. She seems distant from people and is usually scowling, trying to make herself unapproachable so people wont talk to her. When spoken to, she is often awkward, speaking quietly and tripping over words, especially without Evangeline there with her. She has a hard time connecting with others, though at heart she cares deeply about people and is really insecure. Her self-esteem is fragile and she’s highly sensitive though she tries not to show it.

2017: Inside The Ink

Spot: 2 I guess?

Crush: None. She’s not interested in romance at this stage in her life. Her mind is on more important matters.

Weapon: A somewhat large, but simple knife she keeps clipped to the inside of her pants pocket

Anything else we should know about them?: She had ran away from home at 15, and has been living with Evangeline’s family ever since, as they took her in.

Other:

Dead person:

Name: Evangeline “Eva” Castellanous

Appearance: Not as tall as Kitty, but still a good 5’8”, she has a slim hourglass figure. Her skin is a peachy, light tone, with a sort of healthy glow to it. Her hair is a brownish sort of red with lighter tips, and her bangs are held back in two braids, and the rest of her hair is in a high ponytail, and flows softly, being somewhat wavy. Her eyes are a bright, crystal blue, and always seem to shine.

Clothing when killed: A teal t-shirt with flowery designs on it, and a beige flannel-type shirt, with brown plaid on the collar and the ends of the sleeves, as well as blue jean-shorts and knee high socks with white sneakers.

Relation to person: Technically very distant cousin via a marriage they know nothing about. Their bond is closer to sisters, however.

Anything else we should know about them?: Loved Kitty more than anyone else ever had. She is greatly missed by anyone that knew her.

Other: Phantasm

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance -