Thumbnail avatar 0b1cf5190c

moonmoon397

You wake up. No memory. No Identity. You're on a ship. Just on the horizon you see a large island. As you try to stand, you seem to be tied down. Is it for your safety? Or for the safety of others? You can hear or see others, tied up like you. What's going on? Where are you going? Why are you here?

In the world of Teroul, there is an island for misfits. Although it has more crueler names--Island of Mistakes, Island of The Dying. Different names for every place that sends kids there.

You're being sent to the Island of Mistakes.

You don't know why, the only thing you can truly remember is the dreadful thought of why people are sent to the Island.

They've done something horrible.

Once you've been awake for a while, a message is sent to you. This is what it reads.

DeaR AfflicteD,

It Seems That You Have Been Selected Among The Most Diseased Youths To Go To The Island Of Mistakes. As You Know, The Island Is Meant To Deal

With Disgusting Monsters Such As You, And The Others Who Are Amongst The Ship To The Island. The Idea Is To Spread The Notion Of Punishment;

This Is What Happens When You Are Foul. Be Honored However, For You Are Contributing To Creating A Brighter Future.

The Board Of Dimensions  FJQ

Rules

Saves last three days

You can have an extension(Six day save total)

Please no OP characters or copying off another character

Try to have details, not just 'blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. Tall and skinny', Maybe 'blonde hair that is mid-back length' etc.

There will be no killing of each other(There are going to be Rabids on the island, so you can attack them.)

If you've read this, put Dropped Off in white ink

The limit is Three characters

Try to keep the gender numbers at least closely related ex: 5 boys, 7 girls or 8 boys, 6 girls.

Forms

Name:

Age(13-17):

Orientation(optional):

Appearance:

Personality:

Clothing:

Impurity(why they're being sent to the island):

Crush(optional):

Other:

My form(s)

Name: Kei Fangh

Age(13-17): 17

Orientation(optional): Straight

Appearance: Dark blue hair with white streaks starting at his roots that grow to the middle of his neck, making his hair long enough to put into a short ponytail. Deep black eyes with freckles running across his nose and a crooked smile. He doesn't like showing his teeth much so he just flattens his lips into what looks like one of those fake/angry smiles. Quite tan with a defined jaw line, strong neck and a scar on his left cheek bone. He has a hiegh. of about 6"1'.

Personality: Usually quiet with a serious or stern look most of the time except when he's around his sister(which is most of the time) so he's usually somewhat happy. He's not easily angered but let's loose all the things he keeps down every once in a while and sometimes harms other people in the way.

Clothing: Wears a dark blue and black plaid shirt(unbuttoned) with a black v neck shirt underneath. Neat black skinny jeans and dark blue combat boots.

Impurity(why they're being sent to the island): Killing his father

Crush(optional): Open

Other: Has Depression

Name: Tei Fangh

Age(13-17): 17

Orientation(optional): Asexual

Appearance: Short, curly dark red hair with white streaks chopped into a pixie cut. Dark black eyes with a bridge of freckles across her nose. A small nose and a thin neck. Plump lips and pale skin, she has a height of about 5"7' and a seemingly frail structure.

Personality: Easily angered so that doesn't really allow her to make friends easily, or keep friends. She's usually rough with her brother and sometimes takes her anger out on him. Even though she's angry a lot she's still friendly, likes to calmly state things that would seem terrifying or unordinary(ex: We just got chased by a tiger, anyone else craving Sweet Tea?).

Clothing: Wears a dark redand black plaid shirt(unbuttoned) with a black tank-top underneath. torn black skinny jeans, due to clumsiness and dark blue combat boots.

Impurity(why they're being sent to the island): Killing her father.

Crush(optional): Open

Other: Has severe Anger Issues

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Error

Text not found

Please refresh page or try again later

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Save

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Hammock Flavored Drinks Family

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

Gucci Gang: Ishamel•Ishmeal•Ishmale•FishmealAhab

Don’t hug me, I’m scared. 

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Save!

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"Can I get uhhh,, B O N L E S S  P I Z Z A" 

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Thumbnail avatar 94ec58ef24

magicdragon1569

Save!

• Posted at:

✵~Verde/Liv~✵

"Sometimes we don't appreciate what we have till we lose it." -Rollan/SA

I look at you as better,

But I'm being myself,

And nothing is better then that.

Home thread: /310654

What do you mean? I LIVE with the pack.

#I'mNotGirlie

moonmoon397

All Saved!

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Save!

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

MY SHIPS: #Ishfee #Stale  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

In dreams he calls to me...

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

"Cake makes me explode."

"That's how we're going to win. Not by fighting what we hate, but by saving what we love."

"You are like cinnamon."

OVRPJIV

7-8-14

Saveeeeeeee

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

dreamtimecrow55

Quick question, does this world have magic at all? Like can people have magic abilites 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Save!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

Save.. I'll be done by tonight. Can my character be like half cat or something?

• Posted at:

Düšk

"Those reindeer look like t-Rex's"--My cousin 

"Well, today we did high kicks and had to link up, right? Well I was just there with Daniela trying not to look like a dying fish." 

#Hammockflavoreddrink

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

my post didn't get through

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

moonmoon397

I suppose I can allow advanced abilities and features, so sure, we can have hybrids Dush

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Name:Kofi Chimsa

Orentation:Gay

Apperance:Kofi is tall,with earth-colored skin,curly brown hair that reaches the base of his neck(Which makes it long enough to pull into a small ponytail,if I'm not mistaken.),& dark brown almod-shaped eyes.He's around 5'6 or so,lanky,& there are freckels scattered all over his body.

Personality:He's a goofball,simply put.He loves to crack jokes & puns,although he can come off as immature.He's happy-go-lucky,although that is sometimes a facade.The only way you can tell that he's nervous is when he sneezed a bunch of times,really,really fast.He's not easily angered,although once he is,he bottles it up & may or may not explode on some random person.

Clothing:He usually wears a blue hoodie,somewhat ripped black jeans,& blue-grey converse.

Impurity:He may or may not have burned some stuff really important down.

Crush:Angus

Other:Dropped Off

Name:Angus MacCallan

Orentation:Gay

Apperance:Angus is short,around 5'0 & too thin to be healthy.He's pale,with round sky-blue eyes & carrot-colored hair that has white streaks in it.His hair is ribcage-length,& the white streaks start at his scalp.He has a rather defined jawline,& a few freckles scattered here & there.Although he dosen't look it,he's a good fighter.

Personality:One of the most noticable things about Angus is that he dosen't talk much.He's socailly anxious,& for some reason,he's afriad to eat in front of people.He's gloomy & pretty pessimestic.He's not very good at ignoring insults,& tends to let them get to him,even if they're little to no truth to them.He's rather snappish,although he'll cool off quickly & immideatley regret it.He tends to push people away.

Clothing:He wears a black sweatshirt with a red flannle shirt tied around his waist,blue jeans,& black converse hightops.

Impurity:He dropped a bucket of rocks onto someone's head & gave them a pretty bad concussion.

Crush:Kofi

Other:He has annorexia.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Name: Aiden Jayn 
Orientation: Pansexual
Appearance: Thick raven hair, Multicolored eyes (Left one bright Blue, Right one Deep Brown Almost maroon), Left Eye has been gorged out(For reasons), Freckles across his cheeks, arms, and back, unnatural sharp teeth, Eyebrow and lip piercings
Personality: Aiden is usually a pretty chill person. He only gets mad when others hurt or pick on his brother. He is cynical and vain. Aiden is capable of accessing madness whenever he’d like. 
Clothing: Simple Black T-shirt, Skinny Jeans ripped at the knee and ankle, Black And Fuschia checkered belt, Fuschia converse high tops
Impurity: Sever Horror terrors And Cannibalism 
Crush: Open
Other: Dropped off (also he and Alex are twins)

Name: Alex Jayn

Orientation: Demi-Pansexual (Demisexual and Pansexual)

Appearance: Thick raven hair, Multicolored eyes (Left one bright Blue, Right one Deep Brown Almost maroon), Black framed glasses, Freckles across his cheeks, arms, and back, unnatural sharp teeth, Bull ring (nose piercing)

Personality: Alex is afraid of things that others aren’t afraid of. He thinks differently and has worse Horror terrors than Aiden which causes him to behave and think the way he does. Alex easily hides things from everyone. He has a adorable cinnamon role side, but only Aiden has ever seen it.

Clothing: Black shirt, Fuschia hoodie (without a zipper), Black skinny jeans, Teal converse, Black framed glasses 

Impurity: Sever Horror terrors And Paranoia

Crush: Open

Other: Dropped off

• Posted at:

Kodah

*mumbles* I don’t even like myself

But, I don’t mind if I’m a little bit Alone

As long as I have things to call my own

And I don’t mind if you find someone better than me

Cause I just need you to be as happy as you can be

platinumdragon2816

Name- Ash Fenray

Age-16

Gender-Female 

Orrientation- straight

Appearence-Ash has a tall and thin build, and is basically all muscle. She has white hair with red tips that gradually get darker. Her hair is really thick, so it's typically pulled into two large braids that go to her  knees. She has gray and blue eyes that sort of mix together, making a really intense stare. She has slitted cat-like pupils that can re-size to hint off her emotions. She has light tan skin, and pale freckles dotting the bridge of her nose, and on her cheeks. She has various feathers, seashells, and trinkets braided and tied into her hair. She doesn't really have really thin limbs, but sort of in between, like an athletic build. She has a large snow leopard tail, that sort of has its own mind. She has oval snow leopard ears towards the top of her head, and has several snow leopard prints across her skin, and some fur. She has claws and sharp incisors. She has lots of scars, and one across her left eye that gives her only partial sight. The pupil on the right sort of bleeds out, and spreads across her eye. 

Personality-Ash is fearless, fierce, and stubborn. She probably won't care about your emotions and ignores people a lot. She does insane daredevil feats that could kill the average person, and can sometimes be seen as stupid. She always manages to screw up pictures, accidentally or on purpose. She's really good at ballet, and is flexible to a legit extent. She loves art. She had a hard life, and can often have flashbacks.

Clothing-

Ash wears a black hoodie and light gray blue jean shorts. She has bracelets strung up her arm, and mint  knee high converse. She has a ton and yang necklace. 

Impurity-Can be considered a rabid, and has recently been on a killing streak.

Crush- Maybe Kei?

Other-

Dropped off

• Posted at:

Düšk

"Well, today we did high kicks and had to link up, right? Well I was just there with Daniela trying not to look like a dying fish." 

#Hammockflavoreddrink

crowsoul50

*screech* my form didn’t go through 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

magicdragon1569

Name: Alex Rose

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Very short ear length Black hair with Blue stripesYellow Eyes and Freckles that run down her nose. She has a scar that goes through her left eye and cuts on her right cheek.

Personality: Likes to make up jokes and pick on people in a friendly way. Very sarcastic and can be stern if she tries.

Clothing: Black sweater with a white skull. Burnt orange torn jeans and dark olive boots that go up to her ankles.

Impurity: To get revenge on her brother

Crush: Can she have a crush on Kei Fangh?

Other: Has somewhat of a depression issue.

• Posted at:

✵~Verde/Liv~✵

I look at you as better,

But I'm being myself,

#I'mNotGirlie

whitewolf9078

save two spots.

• Posted at:

Kodah

magicdragon1569

Name: Alex Rose

Appearance: Very short ear length Black hair with Blue stripes. Yellow Eyes and Freckles that run down her nose. She has a scar that goes through her left eye and cuts on her right cheek.

Personality: Likes to make up jokes and pick on people in a friendly way. Very sarcastic and can be stern if she tries.

Clothing: Black sweater with a white skull. Burnt orange torn jeans and dark olive boots that go up to her ankles.

Impurity: To get revenge on her brother

Crush: Can she have a crush on Kei Fangh?

Other: Has somewhat of a depression issue.

• Posted at:

✵~Verde/Liv~✵

I look at you as better,

But I'm being myself,

#I'mNotGirlie

moonmoon397

@Reve

I'm afraid there's no magic but you can have accelerated skills(ei: you can have very strong legs or arms, maybe you're a quick fighter or have jaw-breaking punches)

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

moonmoon397

Six saves so far

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

crowsoul50

Name: Finley (Fin) “The Shark” Cunningham
Appearance: Silver hair that sticks out in the back (think harpy eagle) with cobalt-colored eyes. His face is rugged-looking, with high cheekbones and a square jaw. He has a scar on his neck that looks suspiciously like a cutlass slash. Fin’s build is lithe but powerful, like a jaguar. His arms and legs are muscular from climbing around a ship all the time and he has a habit of looking behind himself constantly if he doesn’t feel safe. 
Personality:Very analytical. He reads every situation and tries to take in every little thing. This causes people to be unnerved at his perception which in turn makes him become more private about his observations. Because of this, there seems to be a perpetual “I know something you don’t” air about him. He doesn’t act like a know-it-all, instead providing his input when it is asked for. Fin is electric when he talks, often going off on tangents— “but that’s not the point” is on of his most used phrases when he tries to get back on track. 

Fin is a social person, often gathering a crew around him and naturally taking the leadership role in his friend group. If contested on this, he will often lash out and focus all his energy on bringing the person to their knees. In short, once he has power, he won’t give it back. If he can’t take the lead, he will often challenge the authority over and over until he gets some kind of reaction. 

Fin is not stable emotionally. He will bottle up everything and once it proves too much, something as small as a glare flashed his direction will be enough to set him off. He tends to switch between being someone’s best friend to a veritable demon in mere minutes. 
Clothing: A white shirt with a deep neck and a leather vest on top of it. Tattered black pants and simple cloth shoes. He has an eyepatch, but it’s more for night vision than anything; when he was in a night battle at sea, he would flip the eyepatch onto one eye to sight the target. Once the cannons fired and the resulting flash ruined the night vision in that eye, he would flip the eyepatch onto it and use the eye that was previously cover to sight again. Now, he just wears it out of habit and will fiddle with it when he’s nervous. 

Impurity: He was a former pirate and was notorious for stranding enemy crews and whoever disagreed with him. He killed the captain of his ship and took control and terrorized the seas for a good year before being taken down. His biggest sin was ignoring a sinking fishing ship that had children on board and leaving them to die. 
Crush: Nope
Other: Theme song is Along Came a Spider by Tesco Value

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

Name:Nebur

Age(13-17):15

orientation:m

Appearance:long black hair reaches her hand when she relaxes both hand and arm, dark blue eyes, average height

Personality: most of the time happy but can change fast when she hears that animals are mistreated

Clothing:full in black

Impurity(why they're being sent to the island): to shoot hunter death after killing his favorite pet and killing a lot of animals

Crush(optional): a male

Other: loves animals and can shoot with bow

Dropped Off

• Posted at:

HUGO/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberOurLost 

@Nebite

dreamtimecrow55

oh but quick question, is there magic in this world? Or can we have any paranomal stuff going on or is it more like strictly realistic? 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

platinumdragon2816

Sooo.... are we accepted? Because I put a lot o detail into that form 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#Hammockflavoreddrink

whitewolf9078

Sorry, my form came in before my ‘saves’ post.

• Posted at:

Kodah

dreamtimecrow55

@Error 

rad okay

also sorry about the question posting again after you'd answered it? My posts always come in like

A DAY LATE?? im upset about it tbh

but i will get my forms in soon now that I know what Im gonna do 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Name: McKenzie

Age(13-17): 16

Orientation(optional): 

Appearance: Past the shoulder chocolate brown hair with bangs. She has light skin and is an average height. Her eyes are both an unsual, odd looking gray. 

Personality: McKenzie is a shy person which means she dosen't talk to others that often unless she has too. Unless she gets to know you she'll open up and show you the person under the shell. She is a very resourceful and loyal person but also can be stubborn when she makes up her mind. Trust is a thing McKenzie needs to work on most of all if she wants a friend. (More revealed later)

Clothing: Light jeans and a white T-Shirt with a rose9 pattern at the bottom of the top aligned. The shoulders sleeves have a beautiful ruffling design where it goes down to the sides. She wears old black and white Adidas. 

Impurity(why they're being sent to the island): By robbing a bank which she got framed for. 

Crush(optional): Revealed later..ehehe

Other: Betrayal of a friend or loved one could shatter her to bits. She'll often listen to the conversation instead of be in it. 

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

MY SHIPS: #Ishfee #Stale  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

moonmoon397

Alrighty! Everyone has been excepted! These are the people that need to put something in their OTHER form however:

Toffee

Hugo

Ishmael

Verd(Also yea they can have a crush on Kei)

And yea, you're perfectly fine Reve!

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

moonmoon397

Reve, Rebel,(I don't know your name[Dragonlinx?] but the first line in your sig is I Am A Curse?), Eris, and Eve have not posted a form yet(Please correct me if I am mistaken) so you all have two more days before your saves a dismissed

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Ya, I'm Hyper but I didn't mention on siggy. How do you do? My post will be coming

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

Save

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, I will never forget you all. 

Goodbye.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

crowsoul50

What on earth happened with everyone’s post orders here dear lord 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Name: Cat

Appearance: Long, wild black hair. Light brown skin, usually covered in dirt. Very dark brown eyes. Unhealthy thin. 4'10 for height. Usually has a suspicious expression on her face, she is super jumpy.

Personality: Cat's sassy, and doesn't trust anyone. She's not an ideal friend, tho it's possible. Cat can be funny if you're her friend. She's good with a dagger, but all her life she's been running away, so she's an even better runner. She hates to be unmasked (see clothing), so she doesn't sleep often, and trained herself to always sleep in light sleep, making her often have bags under her eyes. Usually hands and feet are dirty and have injuries.

Clothing: A cat mask on her face, a tattered black cloak (and under that tattered t-shirt and leggings). Is barefoot.

Impurity: Caught pickpocketing a rich, important dude.

Crush: Doesn't trust enough

Other: Cat's an orphan (which is why she pick pockets) Dropped off! Or is it something else? Anyways, I assure you I read the rules!

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Düšk

#Hammockflavoreddrink

livelyfire22

It didn’t come through! I worked on it for almost an hour and it didn’t come through! Why? Why mods why?

• Posted at:

Sally

Goodbye.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

livelyfire22

It didn’t come through! I worked on it for almost an hour and it didn’t come through! Why? Why mods why?

• Posted at:

Sally

Goodbye.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

1 , , 3 , 4