Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

Form

Name: Natalia Booth *Natalie* *Nat*

Age(13-17): 14

Genderf. She/her/them

Orientation(optional):straight

Appearance: Nat is from Russian decent. She has pale skin and jet black hair. Her hair is long, straight and always tied up in a larg messy bun on the top of her head. Her posture is ramrod straight and she’s very efficient. Her eyes are as back as her hair, framed by long, dark eyelashes. Her face is heart shaped with squared shoulders and a strong build. She’s fairly agile and very strong. Her eyes are framed in black eyeliner and her lips are done in blood red. Her face has no freckles, only a long scar over her right brow. Her poise is that of someone much more sophisticated and intelligent than she. She has a lob sided grin on her face whenever she does something iffy and her eyes twinkle with mystery. 

Personality: dark and mysterious. She’s off on her own a lot and isn’t overly social. She can have a fairly open disposition, but it’s usually concealed by her dark approach to things. She’s awkward around people her age, but she’s very caring to younger children and acts very mature around people older than her. She’s very mischievous and rebellious. Always taking the side of those she loves, rather than those she stands along side with. 

Clothing: She wears a black hoodie and grey sweatpants over black high tops with a golden chain around her neck. Under her hoodie is a plain black tank top. 

Impurity(why they're being sent to the island): She burned down her town.

Crush(optional): Maybe Alex Jayn? 

Other: She has Russian heritage and suffers from asthma. 

><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><

Name: Mathew Jewels *Mat* 

Orientaion: Bisexual 

Appearance: Dark red hair. Fairly tanned skin. His eyes are light brown, but they seem to flash red when he gets angry. His jaw is square and he has a sturdy build. With a crooked grin and cheeky eyes, he’s fairly rambunctious. He never turns down a dare and always rebels against anyone who goes against him.

Personality:  he’s rambunctious and cheeky. Always taking up the challenge, whatever it is, whether it’s eating food off the floor or jumping off a cliff. He’s very positive and always there to cheer you up. He’s joking and funny, always having a comment lined up to make everyone laugh. But he sometimes lashes out and doesn’t stop until his opponent is hurt or worse, killed.

Clothing:  reagular blue jeans and a dark green hoodie. He wears dark blue converse runners and a black baseball cap.

Impurity: he had a fight with a boy at his school and didn’t stop until the other boys body was on the floor in a pool of blood, dead.

Crush: open

Other: can’t always control himself.

mods pleeeeeeease let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

Thumbnail avatar fa95909630

kittendragon1741

Name: Lyra Johnson

Age(13-17): 13

Orientation(optional): Straight

Appearance: Long black hair that goes to her waist with purple highlights on the front half of her hair, pale Irish skin, her left eye is an icy blue and the right is purple and they seem to glow in the dark, slim and at a height of 5'2. Her eyes also glow when she is angry.

Personality: She would be considered insane and she will rarely show any weakness. She will often talk to people who aren't there. She is highly antisocial and tends to lash out at most anyone. And you should never give her sharp objects because she might hurt herself and people around her but she almost almost seems to have something sharp with her.

Clothing: She wears a light blue sweatshirt that's bigger then her it was originally a straight jacket, she also wears gym shorts and black flats. She also wears a ruby necklace given to her by her mother.

Impurity(why they're being sent to the island): Insane.

Crush(optional): Open if anyone wants it.

Other: 

• Posted at:

Crescent The Brave

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lanara 

Shipped with Purple guy by my best friend.

WoF: Sep 30 2016

SAMB: Sep 30 2016

Apparently a female Jacksepticeye.

"I'm Mary Poppens ya'll" -Yondu

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Kludd Wolvenbloed

Orientation: Bi, Leaning towards straight

Appearance: Kludd is very tall, right around 6’8” and still going to grow a bit. He’s somewhat lanky and pretty skinny, with naturally tanned skin. He has long, dark brown hair with hints of red, that reaches the bottom of his shoulder blades. It has soft, wavy curls throughout and is often messy, with bangs that fall over the right side of his face. His eyes are a brown color, that in the right lighting look sort of red. He has a scar running across the bridge of his nose, and a few others though they are fainter, and not visible due to his clothing. He always has dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep. 

Clothing: He wears a red v-neck t-shirt underneath a black hoodie, along with a pair of jeans that are a bit ripped from wear. He has a pair of red converse-style sneakers as well, with various, sort of messy, doodles on them in black sharpie. He always has in two silver earrings in the top of his left ear, as well as a pair of rectangular brown glasses. 

Personality: Kludd is a very reserved and anxious person. He generally keeps to himself because he’s afraid of other people. He’s very confused about things because he doesn’t remember anything and wants answers about what happened and why he’s been sent there. He’s very easily scared and if he gets spooked he often starts to shake and cry. He’s very reluctant to get out of his very small comfort zone and has to be forced to do a lot of things in one way or another. When he makes friends he tends to be clingy, and will cling to anything he can see as being fact or constant and if you challenge his views he gets very upset (though not in an angry way) because that’s all he knows. He usually believes people unless he has some evidence against them, and even then is easily persuaded.

He tries to say optimistic about things but really isn’t good at it and often thinks of worst-case scenarios instead. Whenever he does talk to people he’s always nice, but quiet, and keeps his distance and never makes eye contact. If he makes friends with anyone, he cares a lot about them and would do anything they asked of him.

Impurity: Murdered his parents.

Crush: None. Possibly open but it takes a lot of time and meaningful bonding for him to become attracted to someone so. Yeah.

Other: Has both schizophrenia and dissociative identity disorder (aka multiple personality disorder) He will have some hallucinations and occasionally switch identities. The other identity he has is known as Kerwyn, and is mischievous, reckless, and sometimes can be rude, snarky, and sarcastic.

He's also haunted by very vivid and graphic nightmares about death and murder and such, that scare him so bad that sometimes he's too scared to fall asleep. Upon waking up from one of these nightmares he'll often hallucinate things, carrying things over into the waking world. 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance - 

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Oop I forgot about that: dropped off!

I forgot to mention that Fin tends to be paranoid as well

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(@Sally is it okay if my character McKenzie has a crush on mat? 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

Thumbnail avatar 0b1cf5190c

moonmoon397

Cat accepted and a save for Sally(S@lly?)

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Please refresh page or try again later

dreamtimecrow55

oh hecc I almost forgot

Other: Dropped Off

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"YA NASTY"

"Wow, what a time." 

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

@Sally-

Uh huh, Natalie can have a crush on Alex.

• Posted at:

Kødah

question: *What is Heart? *

anwser: *Your’s is filled with Rage*

Maybe is a stupid word.

Maybe they loved you

Maybe they miss you

Maybe we should sit around and ponder about the word maybe

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

working on my form now~

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

moonmoon397

Crescent and Sally, you're both forgetting something in the other form(look in rules) There are still others missing other as well but once that's done we can all start POVing! 

My posts are always coming in late?! What the heckers man :/

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

eagledragon1343

mine are being super slow too. i sent in my form at least an hour ago and it still hasnt shown up

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

When can we POV?

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

#flipflopsfishflops

kittendragon1741

I know I forgot I just couldn't remember what I was supposed to have there at the time. So here it is

Other: Dropped off

• Posted at:

Crescent The Brave

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lanara 

livelyfire22

Its not coming through. Sheesh. 

Thanks Kodah

Ok Toffee, he will have a crush on her

Sorry Error, dropped off

• Posted at:

Sally

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

livelyfire22

@Kodah thanks 

@Toffee sure, he’ll have a crush on her. 

@Error Sorry! I tried and the posts didn’t go through! Here: Other: dropped off.

• Posted at:

Sally

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

eagledragon1343

im just going to retry. this might go through twice, they’re both exactly the same though

Name: Marie Beaulieu
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Marie is considered beautiful by many, with a heart-shaped face, curvy build, and bright blue eyes. Her hair is chestnut brown and wavy, looking much like the hair of the women in shampoo commercials (best analogy I could come up with, okay?). It reaches just past her shoulders. She’s of average height, and as stated earlier, she’s quite curvy, with an average weight.
Personality: At first, Marie seems kind and flirtatious, but as you get to know her, you find a darker side to her. Deep down, Marie is cunning and sadistic. She’s intelligent, and often feels that the world is boring, leading her to do some... questionable things. She’s disloyal, as well, so if you want to be friends with her, just know that she’ll probably betray you at one point or another.
Clothing: Medium blue skinny jeans, black combat boots. Gray t-shirt, and a black leather jacket (unzipped).
Impurity: Marie is a serial killer. She murdered at least nine people (that’s as many as she confessed to, anyway), and was caught in the act of killing her tenth - who survived, by the way.
Crush: Open
Other: Dropped off; let this through please

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

other: Dropped of

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

moonmoon397

We're still missing Rebel, DragonLynx, and Eris. If I don't get a fixed other entry(I think one or two of them are missing a whole form as well) By the end of tomorrow(Decemver 4th for me, 5th for others) I'll boot them out. Other than that we can all start POVing! Let's hope I can set up a good scene for the beginning:

So the boat is about as long as a football field, the width of one too. All the cells will be on the bottom level reaching the front and back of the boat but there are several rooms, so there's maybe three or four in each. It doesn't matter who's in what room, they aren't based on the deed you've done. There are two guards in front of every room(Since there's about 15 or more people, i'd say there's like seven rooms, so fourteen guards in the hallway). There are two windows in each room, one to the ocean, the other looking into the hallway. You won't be able to see out the window since the cages are so small(Therre about 3.5, 4 feet tall).

Tei Fangh

I was awake. My head buzzing, going off like a telephone but I kept my eyes shut, hoping the slight darkness would help it go away. It was about a whole minute before I noticed a small rocking so I opened my eyes some, sensitive to the light. Where am I? What happened? Why... Why am I tied up?! I struggled inside the ropes and made a small grunting noise. It was hopeless. I couldn't do much with my whole body tied like this. I could smell metal, I think i'm in a cage as well? I could feel my stomach churning, why was the security so tight? I was too confused to think straight so I just struggled some more. Eventually I tired myself out and flopped back down onto the cold floor. "Kei" I breathed and jerked back up. He wasn't in the little cage with me. "Kei?" I looked frantically, the headache occasionally blurring my vision. I found another cell a little ways in a corner, Kei, my brother, was slumped to the side of it. Someone went through a lot of trouble to get us out of... wherever we were before... I tried getting Kei to wake up by calling his name, even stomping on the floor, hoping the vibrations would be strong enough to wake him up. "Of course I got a hibernating bear for my brother." I sighed and looked up. The top of the cage was low, I doubt i'd be able to fully stand up in it, maybe sit up straight.

Kei Fangh

I woke up to Tei calling my name, "You stupid pig wake up! Kei! Get. Up." She demanded and also stomped on the floor like a brat having a temper tantrum. "Don't get your braids in a twist." I growled and squirmed around to get into a position where I could sit up. I jerked up and immediately got thrown back down, Tei laughed. The cage was too small for me to sit up in... I could feel a headache creeping in to the front of my brain as I curled into the corner of the cell. "Stop fooling around! You and the others'll be on land soon enough!" Someone remarked outside the door of the room we were in. "Who was that?" I asked and Tei snorted, "How am I gonna know? I woke up about five minutes before you!" She started to go on about how irresponsibly dependent I was on her. I zoned out and focused on the other side of the room. Why wouldn't they put one of us on the other side of the room? It'd put more space between us... I suddenly didn't like how loud Tei was being. "Tei shutup." I hissed And she stopped to glare at me. "Oh so now you're being snarky? If there weren't bars between us I'd-" 

"I said to zip it!" I growled, and flashed my eyes towards the other side of the room and back at her. Her expression held the same but her eyes glanced in the direction I was looking. "Fine. If your head hurts so bad from bashing it against the top of your cell like a maniac just say so. Stupid bulbous whale." She kept muttering under her breath but she kept her head low and stared at the other side of the room and I decided to do the same. The window above our cell brought light onto our side, making the contrast on the other side harder to adjust to. Once my eyes got adjusted to the darker side however, I saw two somewhat rectangular shapes. My stomach churned and I looked at Tei, she made no attempt to hide her stare at the other side. "You seein' what i'm seein'?" She said. Her voice was broad so I guess she's not being sneaky anymore. "Yep." I said, my voice just as broad as hers.

"Two other cells."

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

crowsoul50

Bump

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

Actually, I'm the person who did Cat. So I did do my form.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

moonmoon397

My bad Dragonlynx, so you're good then. If Eris and Rebel doesn't have their Other form in by the end of the day however, i'll have to boot them off.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

After waking up I heared a buzz. I saw a man and a woman sitting in the same kind of prison like I did. They were around my age and they were in conversation with each other. I looked at them and I saw that they were family somehow. Then I looked around and saw another prison. In the same time I also saw that the other 2 noticed that they weren't lonely and I met their looks.

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

livelyfire22

Nat’s PoV

My eyes shot open, faster than I thought possible. I groaned and lifted my head, only slightly. 

“Where...where am I...?” I mumbled to no one in particular. 

I lefted my head a little more, seeing planks of wood over my head, hanging low. Trying not to bump my head on the roof and make my headache worse, I sat up slowly and glanced around. To my extreme surprise, I saw that there were metal bars surrounding me on two sides. I looked past the bars into the cadge on my right. Lying on the floor, I saw the small figure of another -what appeared to be- teenager. It’s limbs we’re splayed out around it and I called out to it. 

“Hello?” I called a bit louder when it didn’t respond, “Hello?” 

“They won’t answer,” came a voice on my left, “they’re still out cold.” 

I spun around. Crouched on the floor in the cell on my left was a teenage boy, maybe a year or so older than me. “Who are you? Where are we? How long have we been on here? What time is it? What’s going on?” 

“You ask a lot of questions,” said the boy, “ The names Mat. I don’t where we are, how long we’ve been here or the answers to any of your other stupid questions.” 

I agusted my body into a more comfortable position in the limited space. I looked back at the figure lying on the ground beside me on the right, then back at Mat. I looked through the bars of his cadge, and saw, past him, another set of bars, and sitting there, another teenager. 

I need to get out of here I thought, I need to get back to... I suddenly realized that I didn’t know where I had to get back to. What had happened? How had I even wound up here? 

“Let’s just hope we figure it out soon,” I said, “or someone’s gonna get hurt.” 

<><><><>><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><>><><><><><>><><><><>><><>

Mat’s PoV 

I glanced up and saw the girl next to me stir awake. I saw her left her head and call to the person in the cell beside hers on the other side. 

“They won’t answer,” I said. The girl spun around and stared at me with large, cole black eyes. She looked around and asked me about two million questions. 

“You ask a lot of questions,” I grinned , “The names Mat. I don’t know where we are or how long we’ve been here or the answers to any of your other stupid questions.” 

She huffed and turned to face me better. I could see she was thinking, so I just sat there. 

Suddenly, she spoke, “Let’s just hope we figure it out soon, or someone’s gonna get hurt.” 

By by the way she that, I completely believed her. She looked like one of those people who would stab you with a fork and then toss you in the gutter for serving her the wrong food at a restaurant. 

Note to self: don’t get on her bad side. 

I grinned again. 

I looked behind, to the cadge on my left, and to my surprise, I saw the body on the ground begin to stir.

(mods please let this through)

• Posted at:

Sally

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

livelyfire22

Nat’s PoV

My eyes shot open, faster than I thought possible. I groaned and lifted my head, only slightly.

“Where...where am I...?” I mumbled to no one in particular.

I lefted my head a little more, seeing planks of wood over my head, hanging low. Trying not to bump my head on the roof and make my headache worse, I sat up slowly and glanced around. To my extreme surprise, I saw that there were metal bars surrounding me on two sides. I looked past the bars into the cadge on my right. Lying on the floor, I saw the small figure of another -what appeared to be- teenager. It’s limbs we’re splayed out around it and I called out to it.

“Hello?” I called a bit louder when it didn’t respond, “Hello?”

“They won’t answer,” came a voice on my left, “they’re still out cold.”

I spun around. Crouched on the floor in the cell on my left was a teenage boy, maybe a year or so older than me. “Who are you? Where are we? How long have we been on here? What time is it? What’s going on?”

“You ask a lot of questions,” said the boy, “ The names Mat. I don’t where we are, how long we’ve been here or the answers to any of your other stupid questions.”

I agusted my body into a more comfortable position in the limited space. I looked back at the figure lying on the ground beside me on the right, then back at Mat. I looked through the bars of his cadge, and saw, past him, another set of bars, and sitting there, another teenager.

I need to get out of here, I thought, I need to get back to... I suddenly realized that I didn’t know where I had to get back to. What had happened? How had I even wound up here?

“Let’s just hope we figure it out soon,” I said, “or someone’s gonna get hurt.”

<><><><>><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><>><><><><><>><><><><>><><>

Mat’s PoV

I glanced up and saw the girl next to me stir awake. I saw her left her head and call to the person in the cell beside hers on the other side.

“They won’t answer,” I said. The girl spun around and stared at me with large, cole black eyes. She looked around and asked me about two million questions.

“You ask a lot of questions,” I grinned , “The names Mat. I don’t know where we are or how long we’ve been here or the answers to any of your other stupid questions.”

She huffed and turned to face me better. I could see she was thinking, so I just sat there.

Suddenly, she spoke, “Let’s just hope we figure it out soon, or someone’s gonna get hurt.”

By by the way she that, I completely believed her. She looked like one of those people who would stab you with a fork and then toss you in the gutter for serving her the wrong food at a restaurant.

Note to self: don’t get on her bad side.

I grinned again.

I looked behind, to the cadge on my left, and to my surprise, I saw the body on the ground begin to stir.

(mods please let this through)

• Posted at:

Sally

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

dreamtimecrow55

Kludd-

My head was pounding violently, and my stomach seemed to be throwing a fit. I opened my eyes, but everything was blurry, so much so that my head hurt just to try and focus at anything. I whimpered and closed my eyes again, trying to figure out, well, anything. I tried to remember where I was, but nothing came forward in my mind. So I tried thinking back before that. Still nothing. Okay.. well how about something more basic.. My name is Kludd, at least I knew that. But when trying to think of something else like how old I was, again no recollection. I made a sort of whimpering sigh and tried to open my eyes again. I realized then that I actually had glasses, which I could see the blurry shape of beside me. I tried to move my arm to grab it, before realizing they were tied behind my back. Okay.. well, laying down on the hard floor wasn't the most comfortable, so I attempted to sit up, only to hit my head about halfway up. Yelping in pain, I laid back down, deciding nothing was particularly worth it. I closed my eyes once again and just listened. I could hear some vague yelling, possibly coming from the next room of.. wherever this was. After another moment I noticed the sound of water, like waves outside. So,, this was a boat..? Well, that was intresting. Hopefully soon we'd get to wherever we were heaed, so I could stand up and hopefully put on my glasses. 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"YA NASTY"

"Wow, what a time." 

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Alex

Keep running! Don’t stop! 

Something was chasing me. I don’t know what it was, but I was scared. I didn’t look back. Not once. Yet....

I hid in a cave. Not the best idea. The cave was dark and it was unstable. It could come crashing in any second. I heard a voice. More of a snarl than words. The thing was behind me. But then, the cave came crashing down...covering me and it in grav-....

“Alex!” I heard a voice. “Alex, come on!” It was my brother. I opened my eyes groggily. My head was pounding. “Uh, M-Morning, A-Aiden.” I stuttered out. “Morning, bro.” Aiden said. ‘Bro’ was one of his many nicknames for me. When Aiden said that, I noticed something. His voice sounded....muffled. I looked over at him and noticed a metal mouth guard around his face. Do they really think he is that crazy? I thought. Now that I think of it, i can feel ropes. Tied around my wrists, cutting of circulation. This triggered me. It also triggered me that they put a mouth guard on my brother. “D-Do you realize that we are in a c-cell?”

Aiden

I hate it when my brother has Horror terrors. I mean, I have them too but they aren’t as bad as Alex’s. I hate seeing him wake up crying and screaming. 

Alright whatever you say, I’m not in love with my brother. I’m just saying that I’d give up anything to make sure he I said safe and happy and I’d never pass up a chance to cuddle with him. He is really adorable when he sleeps and his hair is the softest. Whatever you say, I’m not in love with my brother.

“D-Do you realize that we are in a c-cell?” I heard him say which snapped me out of my thoughts. “Yeah...” I answered.

“whats going on?“

• Posted at:

Kødah

question: *What is Heart? *

anwser: *Your’s is filled with Rage*

Maybe is a stupid word.

Maybe they loved you

Maybe they miss you

Maybe we should sit around and ponder about the word maybe

platinumdragon2816

Ash--

The world came into view, as I ungracefully coughed up blood. My ears flattened on my head. I couldn't move, but I could see others. I maneuvered my wrists to try to cut through my binds with claws, they were chains, and that wouldn't work. I growled, thrashing around. I sighed, letting my head fall back with a thud. My tail moved from side to side.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

crowsoul50

I awoke to the sound of voices, none of them recognizable. That alone was enough to jolt me into full consciousness. Where was I? I stood up sharply and slammed my head on something. Cursing loudly, I tried to reach my hands up to my head and found that I couldn’t— my hands were in chains. I did my best to ignore the headache pulsating in the back of my head as I took stock of my surroundings. I was in a small metal cage, to small to even stand up in. There were three other people already awake, and I wondered how long I had been out. There appeared to be a couple guards stationed outside of the room.  

I felt the rocking beneath my feet and inhaled deeply to make sure. The smell of saltwater was strong. We must be in—

“A ship,” I said quietly, relaxing slightly. At least I knew at least a small bit of information. I squinted into the dark. It seemed like the others were in cages like mine. I couldn’t reach up to flip my eyepatch, so I had to turn my head excessively to see much of anything on my left side. 

“Hello?” I called out to them. “Does anyone know what’s happening? We seem to be on a ship, but that’s all I know. Maybe we’re on a slaver and we’re gonna get sold and die of exhaustion. Or maybe this is a cannibal ship and they’re gonna eat us. Or maybe they’re pirates. I hope they’re not pirates, that could get messy.” I stopped talking abruptly, relalizing I was probably freaking them out. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

kittendragon1741

Lyra:

I had woken up after hearing voices but that was normal for me but then I realized I had actually heard these voices. There were people around. I couldn't see them though and I remembered I hadn't opened my eyes yet so I did that and I sat up and I cringed at the light my eyes gave off and I tried to reach my hand out but my sweatshirt was tied with the ropes making it hard to move but I could now tell I was in a cage and I could see other people. I hope I don't look like a monster with my eyes in the dark.

• Posted at:

Crescent The Brave

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lanara 

platinumdragon2816

Ash--

I flipped the cage over, so that my face was towards the ground. I let out a loud snarl, and tried to flip back over, but I was pretty much stuck. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

dreamtimecrow55

Kludd- 

I heard a voice coming from somewhere, but of course I couldn't really tell. It was certainly within the room I was in though. I would have turned to look at whoever was talking but maneuvering was difficult and I didn't want to bother.

The person was talking about the ship we were on. How maybe we were getting sold into slavery or eaten by cannibals. Whatever was happening, the outlook didn't seem very bright. 

"I wish I knew. Whatever is going on, I sure hope its over with soon. I'd like to be off this ship."

I replied, sighing. I couldn't remember being on a ship ever before, but I was certainly feeling rather sick right now. I'd much rather be on stable ground, that wasn't rocking back and fourth so much. Maybe if I could sit up it wouldnt be so bad, but of course in this tiny cage that was out of the question. 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

"YA NASTY"

"Wow, what a time." 

moonmoon397

These are the people i've grouped into a room so far--

Tei, Kei, Kludd, Nebur

Nat, Mat, Alex, Aiden,

Ishmael, Lyra, Ash

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

livelyfire22

Sorry for all my double posts. I keep getting impatient and posting twice when they don’t come through. 

Mat’s POV 

The body moved and then it’s eyes flashed open. It started calling out to someone. Someone by the name of Alex. I looked past the girl in the cadge beside me and saw that the body on the floor in the cadge next to hers was wiggling and writhing, as if in pain. It cried out and tried sit up abruptly. I could see it was male, and around my age. He looked past me and the girl into the cadge of the other person who had been calling his name. I shrunk back in my cell, trying to make sure I wasn’t seen, who are these people? And most of all how did I even wind up on this...the rocking, to swaying, the smell of salt, it was a boat! The girl in the cadge beside me huddled in the corner of her cadge, looking between the two boys who had just woken up. They exchanged a few words then looked around and noticed us. I uncurled my body and crawled over to the bars. 

“You might wanna hold on,” I said to the boy, “it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.” 

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Nat’s POV 

The figure in the cadge beside me started writhing and the one on the other side of Mat woke up. It started calling the name of someone named Alex, who I assumed was the boy in the cadge beside mine. I shrunk back into the wall. I could see Alex wake up and almost bump his head. He and the other boy exanched a few words, then both looked up and saw me and Mat. 

Mat crawled over to the boy beside him and spoke, loud enough for the rest of us to hear. It sounded like a warning. What exactly did this boy know?  Who were these other two boys. Why was I stuck in a room with three boys? 

Then a very scary question popped into my head; who am I? I suddenly realized that I couldn’t remember my name. Or wher I came from, or how old I was. I sat there, thinking hard for a few minutes. 

“Natalia!” I burst out. “I remember!” 

“Huh?” Mat asked. 

“My name, I remember my name!” I said, relived. 

“Congratulations.” 

I heard a slight differance between my voice and Mat’s and realized that I , or he, had an accent. When I spoke, my “R”’s rolled off my tongue, when he spoke, his words where clipped, and sarcastic almost. 

I sighed, “We have to get out of here, and soon.”

mods pleeeease let this through

• Posted at:

Sally

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

eagledragon1343

marie will be in the third group, if that’s okay. i have to go to school so i cant pov right now.

• Posted at:

eve

warriorcat609

I started to stir, hearing a guys voice. I tried to move my legs but something tight was around them, gripping them together. My hands we're
also tied together but behind my back and I felt cold metal under me. Where am I? I flickered open my eyes and looked to my left, seeing part of a boat and an overwhelming scent and view of the ocean and to the right I saw two more cages with a few more people, who were awake, in them. We're in cages...In a boat..going where exactly? I tried to sit up and leaned against the wall of the cage.  
Panic flashed inside of me as I heard a few suggestions on what might happen from a guy in the corner.
"Does anyone know what's happening? We seem to be on a ship, but that's all I know. Maybe we're on a slaver and we're gonna get sold and die of exhaustion. Or maybe this is-" He kept on mumbling on horrible possibilities that made me even more unsure that things were going to be fine but how could a I be so sure? I was tied up like an animal and was put in a cage just like these other people I don't even know. "Can you please not make me more scared than I already am?" I muttered and put my knees to my chest, hugging them with my arms. "I'm McKenzie." I might as well introduce myself, we were probably going to be here for a while. My eyes were still getting used to the sun light, still sensitive and kind of blurry and my head still ached. What did I do to be here? I questioned in my mind, I couldn't even remember a thing from yesterday or the day before that, everything still a blur. 

(I tried to join in best I could. :)

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Cat:

Sunlight. Sunlight. Sunliiiight. I blink my eyes open, shaking away the remains of my usual nightmare. I glance at my hands, which are chained. I feel my mask still on my face, which is good. My head seems groggy, so I suppose I was somehow drugged. But why? Something in my brain nagged me, but I ignored it and decided to stay in the present. I'm gagged with a cloth, that was a faint surgery smell, almost too sweet. I sit up straight. I remember that scent...right before everything went black. I sigh and peek around. More cages. If this is a jail, it's sure a weird one.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

warriorcat609

Even though it wasn't like me to talk to someone, I had to know what was going on. I saw a few guards armed with scary looking guns, checking the perimeter of the boat or guarding the cages all of us were in. Some crates of wooden boxes slid from one side to the boat to other, making an annoying "Bang" or "Cling." sound. Don't they even care on what happens to those crates? If they were here they must have something valuable or useful in them. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

moonmoon397

WHY ARE MY POSTS COMING IN SO LAAATTTEEEEEEEE  Anywho the story seems to be doing good, 

Kei Fangh

I was about to drift back into sleep when the door bust open, making Tei kick her cell. She seemed to be more jumpy now that she knew there were others around. It was a grown man, a woman trailing behind him into the room. Both of them had black, demonic looking eyes, but i'm sure it was just the shadows on their face. He had two slips of paper, so did the woman. As she walked towards me and my sister, the muscles on her arms and legs flexed into proud strides. She was here in three steps and tossed the paper into our cells. "There's your 'invitation'." She smiled as she banged on the side of Tei's cage with the edge of her rifle. I looked for the man's gun, his was suspended onto his back. Tei growled somewhat like a dog but all it made the woman do was laugh.

"Pity such entertaining rats have to get sent off."

"Where are we going?" The girl on the other side of the room said. The man took a stick off his belt and bashed it into the top of her cage. It made both Tei and I jump, i'm sure the girl in the cage was just as startled, if not terrified from the sudden bang. "You ain't got no right to be talkin'. Sit n' shut your trap!" He growled, his southern accent vibrating through the room into the hallway. I tried the stretch my neck to see what was all down, I only saw a few moor doors. It was difficult to see from such a low angle. They looked at each other, a slick glimmer in their eye and left. For about a minute, it was silent, silent enough to hear the groans of the boat, I could hear the force of water being tossed into the other direction once hitting the boat.

"What was that?" I asked, Tei shrugged. Her foot was tapping viciously on the bars, she was mad. "They dressed weird. Guards maybe, didn't you see the helmets and guns?" She muttered and looked at the paper. I was about to read mine but when in fluttered into my cage, it fell face first onto the floor. I looked back at Tei just in time to see her scream out a string of cursing and kicking furiously at her cage. "What's going on? What does it say?" I asked impatiently. If something on a piece of paper got her that mad, it must not be very good. Then again, what good could come after waking up with almost no memory and locked up? 

"We're going to The Island of Mistakes." She hissed before muttering a few more curses. I could feel my stomach taking a roller coaster ride and trying to unlock my mouth and escape.

Tei Fangh

"No... That's impossible..." Kei muttered. I sighed and glared at him, "Yes it is. I wouldn't be surprised. With my attitude and your lack of... Whatever you lack, i'm sure we did something." I looked over to the other side of the room. The male guard slammed his breaker pretty hard into that girl's cage. I'm surprised it didn't shatter. "Hey, girl. What's your name." It came out as more of a demand than a question. "I-i'm Nebur." She said. 

"Hmm. Nice name. I'm Tei, that's my incredibly annoying brother Kei. We were twins but I don't like him. He follows everything I do so he's basically a one-man cult." I smiled as Kei glared at me and sighed. I started to shimmy up the bars, si I was slightly slumped onto them with my legs bent and almost touching the roof. It wasn't exactly the most comfortable position, there was a bar between my shoulder disks, but at least I was upright. "So we're going to The Island of The Dying huh?" Nebur questioned. I nodded my head. "I heard about that place before I think. I'm pretty sure it's the only thing they let you remember when they kidnap you. Doesn't that place have demons?" I looked towards Kei and he gave me a strange look. 

"Demons aren't real. Probably just people who survived and are slowly slipping into madness if they aren't already dripping in it." He muttered and leaned his head on the bars. "Ugh. Exaggerate much?" I grumbled but decided to do the same. Leveling my head between two bars, I closed my eyes and focused on the sound of ocean waves and the rocking of the boat.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

platinumdragon2816

Ash-

My right wrist came out of the chain, and I gave a victorious screech, breaking an awkward silence. I tried to get my left wrist out, but a guard came in and re-chained my right one. I gave up, and sat there, when I realized what the others were talking about. I was going to die on an island surrounded by murderers and thieves."This can't be real..." I said, my voice cracking. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

kittendragon1741

Lyra:

I heard someone blabbing about what might happen to us and I heard a crash and snarl from someone around me so I said "Hello? Is someone here? I'm Lyra. Your not one of the voices inside my head right?" Silence. For the first time I wanted to hear something I didn't hear anything. I then heard someone come in and they tossed pieces of paper into the cells but I couldn't read them because of my sweatshirt and I thought about trying to get my knife which it was miraculous they didn't find it so I attempted to get it but I ended up falling on my side causing the blade to press against my skin but at least tipped over on the ground I could read the note and I could see it said that we were going to the island of mistakes. I made one more attempt to meet others after the people left. So I said "Is anyone here? I'm Lyra. Most people say I'm insane...

• Posted at:

Crescent The Brave

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lanara 

, 2 , , 4