Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Aiden

I am laying face flat on the cold floor. I’m hungry. I want to go home. I’m uncomfortable in this mouth guard. I am uncomfortable in these ropes. I want to eat a boy. Alex is mumbling something about drowning. I can hear people talking. I want to speak, but no words will come out. I’m afraid.....for once....I’m afraid.

*conversation between the two boys*

Aiden: Hey, Alex?

Alex: Y-yes, Aiden?

Aiden: I’m afraid.

Alex: Y-you are?

Aiden: Yes.

Aiden: I am afraid to not exist.

Aiden: Aren’t you?

Alex: ...

Alex: Yes, I-I am a-afraid to d-die.

Aiden: *Sigh* I wanna go home...

Alex: .....

Alex

Aiden is....afraid? T-that means....something bad will happen. Aiden isn’t usually afraid. 

I don’t wanna go home, but I don’t wanna stay on this boat. Home is where everyone is. They think that we are freaks. They will hurt us. This place...wherever we are going...isn’t a nice place. I can tell. They will hurt us also. 

I don’t feel well. My head is still pounding. I can hear others...speaking. I don’t wanna look up. I don’t wanna look around. I’m listening not speaking. I will only speak if I’m spoken to...

———

Changed pov colors

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kødah

question: *What is Heart? *

anwser: *Your’s is filled with Rage*

Maybe is a stupid word.

Maybe they loved you

Maybe they miss you

Maybe we should sit around and ponder about the word maybe

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I over heard what the others said, my heart pounded and my eyes grew wide. A sudden wash of nervousness and horror roared over me. The island of mistakes? This couldn't be true! I never did anything that involved thievery or murder...but what If I did and I couldn't remember?  

I'm...i'm going to die!  The island of mistakes was a place full of murderers, crazy people and merciless thieves. Were all these people one of them? How could I bring myself to trust them?  If they're here they must have done something bad. I kept quiet as usual, looking down and minding my own business. I couldn't try to escape, it was too late. Even if I still did the guards were armed and I had nothing to defend my self with. It wouldn't be a smart card to play out. Not to mention I would like to stay alive. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

Thumbnail avatar e5414f8735

butterflynecklace25

can i still join?

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

oh so he's in a different spot than I thought, alright. 

Kludd- 

I thought I might as well just settle down for the rest of whatever this journey was. Not like I could go anywhere or do anything, and my brain felt all foggy and I was tired and just kinda.. done. I could feel anxiety nudging at me but I didn't care enough right now. Just as I thought I'd sort of relaxed, the door to the room(? hard to say when you cant see) burst open and I quickly opened my eyes again, jumping back though only managing to throw myself into the bars of the cage a bit. Some people walked into the room, though I could make out none of their features. They spoke harshly, and a small slip of what was very likely paper was thrown into my cage, the woman mentioning it was an invitation. Invitation to what? As I was questioning this someone else spoke up, innocently asking where we were going. A loud noise resonated throughout the room and I jumped again, this time enough to hit my head on the top of the cage again. I groaned quietly and tried not to make any other noise, because it sounded a lot like the other person had hit her cage with something. He yelled loudly at her too, his voice having a heavy southern accent that almost shook the room. It certainly shook me. I was actually shaking and just kinda scooted back to the edge of the cage until I could feel the bars firmly against my back again. It wasn't comforting. 

I just decided to listen to the other people talk since I couldnt see enough to read the invitation thing, and even if I could at this point I would be shaking too much to hold the paper still enough to read anyway. I was feeling incredibly anxious now, and I just wanted to know what was going on. I heard mention of.. The Island of Mistakes.. Why was that familliar! I knew of that place. It was horrible. It was where they sent the worst of the worst. Criminals who'd done almost unspeakable crimes. What have I done to be sent there? 

Simply not knowing made the panic rise in my chest, the tight feeling unavoidable and my heartbeat quickenig. All the sudden I was super anxious. I could remember nothing other than that I REALLY did not want to be on that island. 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance - 

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

Nat's PoV 

I heard the two boys -I think they're twins or at least brothers- shuffle around and mummble a few words back and forth. I could tell they were scared. I wanted to comfort them and Mat too. He looked like an empty shell. All hallowed out. I wanted to tell them that everything would be fine, but I knew it wouldn't. I could feel it. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but just as I started to say the first word, a loud, metallic, thud echoed on the cell next to me. I looked up abruptly and saw a tall man dressed in black hitting the top of Alex's cage with a long black metal stick. I could hear more metallic thumps from somewhere farther off and I heard the unmistakable noise of a girl's high pitched shreek from somewhere far off. 

The man with the black bar dropped a peice of paper into Alex's cage and then mine. Walking by he rattled the cage with his bar. Next he dropped another paper into Mat's cage, then one into the other boys. 

"What...?" I began, picking up the paper on the floor of my cell. I glanced up at the boys then back down at the paper. I began to read the single sentence in perfect, hand written printing.

As soon as I read it I gasped and dropped the paper to the floor. 

"No.." I gasped, "no, no it can't be.." I breathed. 

Mat's PoV 

Metallic clicking and thumping. A far off scream of a girl. The astonished gasp of Natalia next to me. I didn't look up. I just retreated further back into my self. That cold, dark, seemingly endless loop of thoughts in my head. I heard another loud thud as Natalia collapsed onto the floor beside me. I felt the impact rattle the cages. I closed me eyes tighter and tried to remember where I was from and who I was. But I couldn't, for the life of me, remember where I was from and only after three long minutes of hard thinking could I even remember my age. 

In my head, I went through all the things about myself that I knew; My name is Matthew.... Something. I am somewhere around 14/15 years old. And I come from....

I couldn't even remember my full name. What was wrong with me? Then I remembered that Natalia hadn't been able to remember her name either. So maybe everyone had been knocked out or something. 

I lifted my head slightly and saw, to my horror, a small, thin, yellow piece of paper lying facedown on the ground at my feet. I reached for it. It had one line of thick, spidery handwriting on it. Right in the middle. I looked at the line of script on the message and groaned. 

"Oh no," I grumbled "We're going to The Island Of Mistakes."

Mods pleeeeeeeeeease let this through

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Marie

I groggily opened my eyes to the bars of a cage. The smell of saltwater stung my nostrils. “What the - what am I doing here?” I muttered, almost inaudible. My mind was blank. I couldn’t remember anything, anything. I was starting to panic. Wait - my name. My name is Marie. Marie Beaulieu. That’s right. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I tried to sit up. Once I had managed that, I looked at my surroundings. It seemed I was on a boat, what with the salty smell and the slight rocking, as well as the low ceiling. There were three other cages besides mine, all filled. 

Then someone came in, throwing slips of paper into our cages. I leaned over to read mine before paling. The Island of Mistakes? Why am I being sent thereDespite my happiness at actually remembering something, I was fearing for my life. What could I have done to deserve a punishment like this?

But part of me knew that I was more than likely to commit such a crime. What can I say? It’s not my fault the world is so boring. Someone has to shake things up every once in awhile.

“Is anyone here? I’m Lyra. Most people say I’m insane...” the blabberings of a girl in the cage next to mine made me jump. I rolled my eyes. Of course I was stuck with the crazy one.

“Excuse me, love,” I said, “but would you mind keeping it down a bit? Thanks ever so much, sweetie.”

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

eagledragon1343

sent in a pov. lets see if it goes through~

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Fin:

I heard a loud crash a victory screech. Stupid. That would just attract attention. Sure enough, a guard came in and reset the cage of the screecher. I sighed loudly. 

“Hello?” called a voice from my right. It sounded female. “Is someone here? I’m Lyra. You’re not one of the voices in my head, right?”

I opened my mouth to respond, then hesitated. What was I going to say to that? Would it be wise for me to reveal my presence to a girl with voices in her head? Someone like that wouldn’t be stable and probably capable of killing. I didn’t want to be in a confined space with someone like that. I opted to stay quiet.

Suddenly, someone came inside the room and threw papers into the cells. Judging by the sounds, there were only a few other people in the room with me.  

I squinted at the paper, trying to read it in the dark. All I could make out was “island of mistakes”. My heart sank. That was a death sentance. I sighed again. 

The Lyra girl must’ve heard me, because she started talking again. “Is anyone here? I’m Lyra. Most people say I’m insane.”

You got that right. I decided to take the chance. I’d rather have crazy on my side than not know what side crazy was on. 

“I’m Finley!” I said brightly, forcing energy into my voice. “But all my friends call me Fin. And considering we’re all in the same boat—pardon the pun— I’m sure we’ll be making friends real fast.”

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

Thumbnail avatar fa95909630

kittendragon1741

Lyra:

I fell silent after I heard someone say "Excuse me, love, but would you mind keeping it down a bit? Thanks ever so much, sweetie." And I then said " No because I have no mind. " and I then attempt to turn to the left where I heard another voice but then I remembered I was on my side still so I just stayed where I was and I listened to the other voice. They said "I’m Finley! But all my friends call me Fin. And considering we’re all in the same boat—pardon the pun— I’m sure we’ll be making friends real fast." I stared at the paper and I said "Why are we going to the island of mistakes? We're not mistakes right? I didn't do anything... Yet..." And my eyes kinda flashed brighter for a second left blue glow right purple glow...

• Posted at:

Crescent The Brave

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lanara 

Shipped with Purple guy by my best friend.

WoF: Sep 30 2016

SAMB: Sep 30 2016

Apparently a female Jacksepticeye.

"I'm Mary Poppens ya'll" -Yondu

Thumbnail avatar 0b1cf5190c

moonmoon397

Do I call you ANnie or Brenda? And as long as you've read the rules and have an acceptable form. You're going to have to do either a REALLY  long POV to catch up or several at once. I would prefer it if you've read the previous POV's before submitting so you know where we all are.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Please refresh page or try again later

warriorcat609

"I'm Finely!" The guy in the corner answered to a girl named Lyra in the cage next door to us. She just said she had voices in her head, I don't think it's wise to respond... I kept staring down at the cage floor, just listening to the others chatting. I never really felt comfortable talking to others unless I knew them really well, so you can call me shy...really shy. Someone threw cards into our cages carelessly, I looked up at the person who did. He had a blank expression on his face and just shook his head, walking away. I looked at the card that slid next to my foot.. What's the point..I already know where they're taking us.. I rested my head on my knees and closed my eyes. ..But what did I do? 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

crowsoul50

“Why are we going to the island of mistakes? We're not, right? I didn't do anything... Yet..." Lyra mumbled. I thought I caught a flash of something, but I wasn’t sure. 

“Maybe something that’s not considered a crime to you is a big crime to... whoever dropped us in here?” I shrugged, causing my chains to rattle. I went silent for a bit, trying to remember what I was doing before I woke up here. For the life of me, I couldn’t remember anything relevant. In the silence, I thought I heard another set of breathing.

”Anyone else in here besides me and craz— Lyra?” 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

warriorcat609

(Is that breathing me?  If not, ignore.

"Anyone else in here besides me and craz- Lyra?"

Finely asked. I was still in my dark, shadowy side of the cage. Should I respond? I questioned myself. I shook my head,  I can't trust anyone here.... 

It wouldn't be smart to answer to a complete stranger. ....But the end of this trip everyone would see me. "Yes.." I replied, speaking very shyly and quiet, hardly loud enough for someone to hear. I wasn't sure if what I was doing was right but life is all about risks. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

crowsoul50

Yes it’s you)

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

eagledragon1343

this might post twice

Marie

“Don’t forget about me, hon,” I said restlessly, shifting around in an attempt to get more comfortable. I was almost starting to feel giddy. “The Island of Mistakes, huh? Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I wonder how much longer we have until we get there.”

im having so much fun with marie. shes going to be one of those characters who always says stuff like “love” and “pumpkin” and “sweetie” and things like that and shes also like, borderline insane. shes so excited to get to the island and start another killing spree. also let this through faster than three hours mods please

• Posted at:

eve

kittendragon1741

Lyra:

I fell silent after everyone else did and I sat up but it the process I must of cut myself because I could see a red splotch soaking into my sweatshirt and I just stared at it for a while and I didn't feel anything and then I started laughing quietly.

• Posted at:

Crescent The Brave

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lanara 

crowsoul50

Bump

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

moonmoon397

Apparently my post didn't come in osinrvnefvw3

Tei Fangh

Kei was asleep, but I couldn't bring myself to closing my eyes anymore. Every time a noise was made, I glared at either the other two or the door. This is ridiculous, why don't they just kill us off? Wouldn't it cost less money and make more of an impact? In the midst of my thinking, Nebur piped up. "What's going on?" I craned my neck to look towards the door and could hear voices. There were more than two voices? Nebur's question echoed in my head. "Kei wake up."I demanded but he didn't stir. The voices stopped and the knob began to jingle, my stomach churned and I began to kick my foot against the side of my cage to make noise. "Kei! Get up!" I said louder. His shoulders finally moved as he groaned and turned to face me, squinty-eyed. "What." He growled but stopped when the door opened. There were at least a dozen or so guards that trailed in. One of the two that were stationed outside the door walked towards me. A smile on her face. "What's going on?" Nebur repeated and the other one, the southern one, traced his beating stick. "That's not gonna work Huckleberry. We've already seen it. Won't really make much of an impact anymore now will it?" The boy piped up. I still didn't know his name. He smiled as he stared down the guard who's hand left it's position on the stick. "Well where Y'all a goin' next is sure gon' be a big surprise." He laughed as he and some of his buddies began to rock his cage. Kei spat out a few curses as some of the other guards began to do the same to his cage. The first crew-the ones that were getting the other boy's cage- picked it up and began to shuffle it out. Kei kicked at the bars and stepped on of the guards hands, making them drop the cage on the other two guards feet. Piercing cries of anger came out and one of the guards whose foot got smashed took out her beating stick and slashed as Kei's head. He slumped down slowly and they began the process again. "I'm going to kill both of you!" I screamed as I began to thrash against the the bars of my cage. It almost tipped over but one of the guards caught it and two of her colleagues rushed over to help her pick up my cage. "Stop screaming and maybe you wont get the same treatment!" She hissed as she grabbed at my hair and yanked it towards the bar. I couldn't get free without taking out some of my scalp so I lied there helplessly. "I'm going to skin you alive if I ever see you again." I said bluntly as I stared at the top of my cage. She scoffed, "Until then, try not to die on the Island, mutt." The man who was carrying the front of my cage muttered, "Kids these days are crazy... Killing, getting sent to Insane Asylums, eating other people? Crazy... Crazy..." He kept muttering to himself and I smiled, "I think you're the one going crazy, keep muttering to yourself lie that, they'll ship you away with us in a heartbeat." He stopped talking and I heard a door open. Light seeped into the hallway we were in and I could smell the strong scent of salt water. I twisted my neck to see past the man, and I saw a seagull fly by. Seagulls are only near land... Does that mean...? My heart began to race and I could feel my face getting hot and hands get clammy.

The Island of Mistakes.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

whitewolf9078

(Sorry i haven’t poved. I’ve been busy with wrapping presents. I will pov tomorrow)

• Posted at:

Kødah

Maybe is a stupid word.

Maybe they loved you

Maybe they miss you

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

Ash-

Once it got dark, I easily slipped out of my restraints, and started pacing restlessly. I wanted to get out of here, but on the open ocean, it was impossible. My ears flattened, and my tail waved around, as if it had a mind of its own. The door suddenly flew open, causing me to stagger back in alarm. It was some of the same people from before, but there were several new faces. They said a few words, not that I cared to listen. Then, they started rocking cages back and forth, causing prisoners to stagger around. I snarled, and clawed deep into the hands of a guard that was about to do the same for me. A boy screamed a threat at the woman that had handed out the death sentence messages, and started a skirmish. Leaping forward, I tried to claw at the guards through the bars  of my cage, but I didn't succeed in anything. My pupils grew until they took up most of my eyes. As I had almost hit a guard, he chained my arm to the bars, in such a complicated pattern that it would take a while to break and twist out of. I scored my other claws down his face, then backed up as much as possible and hissed slowly, showing my teeth.c

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

#flipflopsfishflops

kittendragon1741

Lyra:

I heard some voices and a split second later some guards walked in and started carrying cages with presumably other people in them but I still couldn't see them so I figured once we were all out I would see who was talking that whole time and I could get this knife away from cutting me anymore than it has already and I could get my arms out of this position. When I did finally start seeing the light my eyes slowly stopped glowing and started hurting but since when have I cared. It's only like the only things I remembered before all this was my name and that I was insane and someone saying "It's a shame this one went so quickly..."

• Posted at:

Crescent The Brave

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lanara 

livelyfire22

Bumpity

• Posted at:

Sally

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

crowsoul50

Fin:

Guards started coming in and messing with the cages. I felt a slow panic bubble inside of me. They were taking us out of here. Maybe the Island of Mistakes doesn’t exists and they’re just going to toss us into the water like dogs. I thought to myself. I smiled grimly at the poetic justice that would serve. Poetic justice? Where did that come from? Why would it be justified to throw me in the ocean? I sat back, wondering why I had thought about that, but it kept slipping away like sand through my fingers. 

I was snapped out of my musings when a couple guards went over to Lyra’s cage. “This one’s insane.” one of them muttered. 

“A shame she went so quickly.” snickered another. 

A fist slammed down on the top of my cage and I jumped, hitting my head for the second time. I cursed again as a guard crouched down in front of my cage. He reeked of fish guts and his eyes glittered in the dark. I felt a surge of irrepressible hatred towards him. I didn’t even know his name, but he represented everything I hated about my current situation; the confinement, the unknown, the feeling that I had done something terrible, but I didn’t know what. I smiled sweetly at the guard, and then spat in his face. He grinned ferally in return and grabbed the bars of my cage, flipping it roughly onto its side. Without my hands free to catch myself, my body hit the side like a sack of potatoes. I groaned as pain flared in my back. 

The guard snorted in satisfaction and picked up my cage with ease, shaking it each time he saw me start to recover. I gave up and slumped against the bars staring at the floor moving underneath me. What was going on? Why was I here? 

I was suddenly blinded as the guard, who I now named Fishface, carried me out from belowdecks and onto the main deck. He set me down among other cages and gave me one last kick before retreating. 

I craned my neck, trying to see the other people, but I had been placed in such a way that I couldn’t see much of anything unless I suddenly became an owl and could see behind me. I pulled my knees to my chest and waited for my eyes to adjust. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

eagledragon1343

Marie

The guards entered our little room, picking up cages. The first to go was Lyra, or Crazy, as I had decided to call her. Though who was I to judge? After all, I was just as mad as she was.

The next was Finley, whom I had dubbed Eyepatch. He spit at the guard, earning him a bumpy ride out.

Then they came for me. A young boy who couldn’t have been much older than I stopped in front of my cage, wrapping his hands around the bars.

“Hey, handsome,” I said, throwing a wink at him, “would you be a dear and take off these restraints? They’re hurting my wrists. You wouldn’t want a fragile creature like me to be in pain, would you?” I flashed a smile.

He didn’t respond, just grunting as he lifted my cage. An older guard behind me said, “Monsters like you deserve to feel pain.”

I sighed and squirmed in discomfort. In a matter of seconds, we had reached our destination on the deck. The boy threw me next to some other cages before leaving to pick up another package.

No one was talking, an awkward silence filling the air as we waited. Finally, I piped up, “I don’t know about you guys, but I’m getting bored. I hope we land soon, or I might just self-destruct.”

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

All our cages were put on the island we only had to wait till they released us and we could try to escape by attacking the guards but they didn't released us so we just had to wait

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

warriorcat609

McKenzie 

I slid to the side as the cage moved, a man carried it carelessly. I covered my face with my hands, my knees huddled to my chest. I blocked out all the noise and cursing, just staring into space and in my thoughts. I'll be out soon..this is all a nightmare..please let it be a nightmare! I thought desperately in my mind. The cage was still a tiny bit dark and I could still hear seagulls. I didn't speak, just listened and thought. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

crowsoul50

Fin: 

A steady stream of cages were being pulled out from belowdecks. I tried counting based on the thumps of the cage hitting the floorboards, but I got distracted by my inner turmoil of emotions. Just then, I heard a voice. It sounded like one from the room I was in. “I don’t know about you guys, but I’m getting bored. I hope we land soon, or I might just self-destruct.” it said. 

I rolled my eyes. “Getting bored is the least of your worries. Once we’re on that island, it’s life or death. I heard there’s cannibals there, and eagles big enough to lift a person. Come to think of it,” I shifted around slightly to I could see a guard. “Why not just kill us all here and now and save us the trouble?” I sneered at him, a hint of a challenge in my voice. 

The guard looked unfazed, like he didn’t even hear what I said. “Hey,” I said, louder this time. He looked down at me, clearly annoyed.  “You deserve to suffer from whatever is on that rock.” he replied finally. 

I huffed, getting frustrated. “And I suppose you deserved to suffer when your parents sold you off to some pirates to pay off their debt.” A steely glare from the guard; a warning sign, but I kept going. “Yeah, I see the tan line from where your chains used to be.” I said lowly, rattling my own chains for effect. “How’d you get out? Trial by combat? Jump ship?” he stirred at the last one, which was all the answer I needed. I grinned.  “Oooh, so you’re a deserter. No wonder you’re on a ship like this, no one can trust you anywhere else. You’re a disgrace to everything your parents stood for. By abandoning your ship, you sealed their fate. They probably got taken down the next time those pirates rolled into your city’s port.” 

The guard moved suddenly, slamming the stick he was holding into my gut. “Shut up!” 

I doubled over, coughing. I didn’t get an answer, really, but at least I got a reaction. That was almost better than getting an answer. “So much for not saving us the trouble, eh?” I said in between coughs. The guard stormed off, leaving another to take his place. “Come by and play later!” I called after him cheerily. These guards were fun to toy with. I sat back in my cage and leaned my head against the bars. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

[witty title for myself]

[Edgy quote]

[text fade throughout]

[more titles/hashtags]

[ending quote]

[inside joke]

eagledragon1343

Marie

I listened to Eyepatch’s taunts, fiddling with my chains. “Maybe I find cannibals and eagles exciting. This Island sounds like a fun way to pass time to me,” I muttered. 

• Posted at:

eve

moonmoon397

Nebur... We aren't on the island just yet... We're all on the deck(I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear in the post)

Tei

We were all clammed together on the deck, some people's cages stacked on top of another's. A girl had just been carried out by a boy around our age and she was flirting with the guy. When she was set down and he walked away, she sighed. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm bored. Hope we land soon or I might just self-destruct." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Conversation is exactly what I need right now." I didn't look back at her but I was sure she glared. Kei finally stirred and I scooted towards his cage. "Get up." I growled and he muttered something under his breath. "I just got knocked out and that's what you say? And they say chivalry is dead..." He mumbled sarcastically and I smiled. His head may be bruised but his personality isn't. My vision focused on the scenery behind him and I saw a large island. For such a scary tory, the island was actually really... pretty. "I-is that supposed to be where we die?" I ask and Kei turns around. "Wow..." He breathed. The others turned and everything was quiet on deck. That was until the guards came out laughing, drinks in their hands. Some of them sat on top of our cages and talked about Rabids. "What are Rabids?" Kei asked, the guard sitting on my cage looked down on him after chugging her drink. "The thing that'll kill you if you don't kill each other first."

Kei

"That's not very specific." I muttered as she laughed and walked away, tossing a bottle into the group of cages making some of them echo. "Rabids are the people who've been sent to the island and didn't die. They're basically worse than Rabid animals and they're only instinct is to kill people other than themselves." One of the other kids piped up and I thanked whoever it was. "Honestly, what's the point of sending us to The Island of Death of they have the ability to wipe our minds?" the boy who was in our room asked and no one answered. "They're just stupid." A girl muttered and a few people agreed. It was quiet once again and there was nothing but the squaking of seagulls as te ship neared the island.

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

warriorcat609

I lifted up my head from my knees and saw Fin playing with a man carrying our cage. The man hit him in the gut and stormed off, leaving Fin coughing on the ground. He sat up again and leaned his head against the bars. "You know, you shouldn't be toying with the guards like that." I spoke quietly, almost in a shy whisper. "Who knows what might happen." This place was already getting violent enough. As much as I don't trust these people I still care about what happens and I was not going to deal with a guard beating the heck out of him. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

kittendragon1741

Lyra:

I finally was able to see around after a while so I did the normal thing and I looked around at the people around me one was doubled over and coughing which I think was Fun but I wasn't sure because all I could think about is GETTING OUT OF THIS DARN POSITION. I don't know who the people are talking about though... Something about rabids.

• Posted at:

Crescent The Brave

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lanara 

platinumdragon2816

Ash-

My cell was set down with a loud crash, damaging the bars enough so that I could slip through. I glanced at the others, before twitching my tail and stepping into the woods. I climbed into the largest tree in view, easily making it almost to the top swaying branches, that would throw you to the ground. I sat, my legs dangling. How could things have gotten so bad that I have ended up here? What did I do? sighing, I swung down from the limb and landed softly, almost soundlessly. I heard a shout, and I stayed still before my nerves got the better of me and I slunk into the woods, constantly looking back and stopping. This was unknown terrain. Anything could happen.. It was all soundless apart from my fleeing footsteps until.. CRASH. There was silence, then more crashing almost like uneven footsteps..Heading my way. Leaping up, I sunk my claws into the branch of a tree, and hung there, drawing my feet up to my back. A large, impossibly thin human crashed into the small clearing, foaming at the mouth, limbs almost failing it. It was almost completely bald, and had crusty eyes that were clouded. It turned, and ran faster than I would have expected someone at that state to run, but it somehow managed to keep balance. I swung up and latched onto a higher branch,then hung upside down and crossing my legs over each other across the branch and started clawing at the things head. My claws met flesh, but pain wouldn't stop it. I let go, and sink my claws through its neck, then flipped over its head out of reach. I slowly realized what I had just done, and flipped out, wondering how I had done it. I slowly backed up, feeling my tail bristle and my ears flatten. More footsteps came running in my direction, sounding normal. I ran anyways, clearing a fallen tree.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

platinumdragon2816

Ash-

My cell was set down with a loud crash, damaging the bars enough so that I could slip through. I glanced at the others, before twitching my tail and stepping into the woods. I climbed into the largest tree in view, easily making it almost to the top swaying branches, that would throw you to the ground. I sat, my legs dangling. How could things have gotten so bad that I have ended up here? What did I do? sighing, I swung down from the limb and landed softly, almost soundlessly. I heard a shout, and I stayed still before my nerves got the better of me and I slunk into the woods, constantly looking back and stopping. This was unknown terrain. Anything could happen.. It was all soundless apart from my fleeing footsteps until.. CRASH. There was silence, then more crashing almost like uneven footsteps..Heading my way. Leaping up, I sunk my claws into the branch of a tree, and hung there, drawing my feet up to my back. A large, impossibly thin human crashed into the small clearing, foaming at the mouth, limbs almost failing it. It was almost completely bald, and had crusty eyes that were clouded. It turned, and ran faster than I would have expected someone at that state to run, but it somehow managed to keep balance. I swung up and latched onto a higher branch,then hung upside down and crossing my legs over each other across the branch and started clawing at the things head. My claws met flesh, but pain wouldn't stop it. I let go, and sink my claws through its neck, then flipped over its head out of reach. I slowly realized what I had just done, and flipped out, wondering how I had done it. I slowly backed up, feeling my tail bristle and my ears flatten. More footsteps came running in my direction, sounding normal. I ran anyways, clearing a fallen tree.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

moonmoon397

Uhh... Dusk, we aren't on the island yet. Please read the past POVs. Try not to make your character above the rest by making them able to escape please...

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

platinumdragon2816

Oh. I thought we were. Oops. Just ignore that...

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

moonmoon397

Up

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

@error do you make a POV for coming on the island?

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

livelyfire22

SO sorry I haven’t posted! I’ll post later today or tomorrow. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Sally

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

whitewolf9078

Aiden

I took a nap and woke up to the sound of rattling cages....and Alex looking paranoid out of his mind. My vision was a bit blurry, but I could clearly see that Alex’s eyes were wider than they usually are. “Aye, brother. You alright? What’s wrong?“ I asked Alex. “Oh, I don’t know maybe the fact that we are in a room with a bunch of pyschos!” He responded. “You lived with a bunch of pyschos. Remember?” I said. “ it, THEN I knew what was going to happen! I knew gamquiushat their next move was! It’s different right now!” Alex said. His voice was getting louder and louder. That’s a bad sign. Just before I could say something, some man picked up our cage and set it of the rest of them. My brother let out a bit of a yelp when the cage hit the floor. The man snickered. “Oh, shut up!” I yelled to him. He hit the cage with a club of some sort making Alex yelp again. Now I’m mad. “Okay, dude. I dunno what your problem is, but you should stop it before I can find myself chewing your flesh. Alright!” I don’t know if that helped or just made things worse. Either way, he left. I looked around and saw others looking at me. Alex was covering his face.

• Posted at:

Kødah

Maybe is a stupid word.

Maybe they loved you

Maybe they miss you

moonmoon397

@Hugo(nebur?) I'm going to try and wait for everyone to POV about being moved up deck first, then i'll POV going into the island

UPDATE: So I didn't really want to explain the whole story in the beginning post, but now that we've gotten along, I think i can give everyone some info about the island and what's going to happen(because I doubt that everyone will be satisfied by just fighting off Rabids for the rest of this RP if it survives):

Rabids are vicious tribes or large groups of people. They settle into the trees, making little huts for 2-3 people. The trees are large and thick, so you can have a group of about 30 Rabids in a set of maybe 7 trees(It's a big island). You can tell how long they've been on the island by their clothing. If they were something resembles clothes that are in style(Pants, t-shirts, skirts, etc), then they've been here maybe 5-7 years. If they have more native looking clothes(Robes or loins made from animal hides and such), then they've been here for about 10-15 years. Elders of the group stay in the trees and often tend to gardens because of their old bones, their rabid senses have dulled so they're a bit calmer than the younger Rabids. Younger rabids go hunting and keep a lookout on territory. Of course there are countless Rabid camps on the island, and most of them are very hostile towards each other. PLEASE DO NOT POV ABOUT BECOMING 'ACCEPTED' INTO THE GROUP OF RABIDS. THEY HAVE NO HOSPITALITY TO THOSE BORN OUTSIDE OF THEIR CAMP. There are going to be a few abandoned Rabid camps(lucky for us) They only difficulty is getting up into the trees.

The trees are about the length of two and a half football fields. They are about 53.5 feet wide and the branches stretch out in various sizes. Rabids often use trees that have glow-stone mushrooms growing on the side. If there aren't enough glow-stone mushrooms, they'll put vine support systems that allow them to pull themselves up into the trees with vines which are almost everywhere.

Glow-stone Mushrooms are mushrooms that have the texture of rock and glow a calming light blue color, even when they've been broken off of they're growing pod. They're very bright during night time so they're often used in the absence of fire and Rabids use them during ceremonies or to decorate their villages.

The beach

The Sand is a dark yellow with hints of orange and red. There a fluorescent bacteria in the water so at night the tides coming into the beach tend to give off a dull blue glow. There are Root rocks near the edges of the beach in which the Bacteria has seeped into it's roots but they mixed with the chemical makeup of the rocks so instead of glowing blue, they glow a dark purple.

Root rocks are just rocks that grow out rocky roots to an extended length.

I'll explain vegetation later, have fun!

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

1 , , 3 ,