Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

And mods, I'm really offended. Sure my life isn't so great, but I would never kill myself for it. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

#flipflopsfishflops

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

same

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

platinumdragon2816

*sigh* that's literally the last thing I needed to encourage myself.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Why is this so triggering?

Ive gotten thousands of these 

They just send that to make sure you don’t. to reassure you that there is people here to help you with that problem.

• Posted at:

Kødah

question: *What is Heart? *

anwser: *Your’s is filled with Rage*

Maybe is a stupid word.

Maybe they loved you

Maybe they miss you

Maybe we should sit around and ponder about the word maybe

Thumbnail avatar 7c2c9ed231

iceclaws188

Sure, I totally will waste all of my potential and at least 80 more years of my life. Give me a break.

• Posted at:

∗⋅◈⋅∗Renegade~Ren~Renny∗⋅◈⋅∗

Always be aware of auto correct!

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

I think nearly everybody has or will get one at some point. Don't worry Dusk, it's just a precaution.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."

I've gotten a few. I posted about some pretty not-so-great things that are happening in my life, (hence, my post: 305759) and yeah. But those things don't make me want to end things. And one of the greatest quotes I've ever read is, "Everything will be ok in the end. If everything is not ok, then it isn't the end." 

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

It’s really hard to figure out context of words when you’re not talking to someone face to face. The mods err on the side of caution when they send those. They don’t mean to offend you, they want to make sure that you’re feeling okay. This is a kids site, that comes built in with the program. What kind of mods would they be if they ignored something like that? They don’t know the state of mind you are in when you post something that may set off the notification, so they send it just in case. 

I think it’s better to offend the people who don’t need it than not send them and have someone feel alone. 

• Posted at:

ˢʳ

~*~ ˢˡ ˢ ʳ ʰ ʷ ~*~

ʳ ˡˡ ˢʳ. ʲˢ ʳ ʳˡ

ˢ

#ᴿˡˡ

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

I got one a while ago. It’s annoying. But we are all a part of this world, so if you have suicidal thoughts, you need help, ‘cause if you can’t recognize your purpose, you need to find it. Anyway, Dusk, just ignore it. o.o

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

you guys are aware theyre just worried, right? either theyre concerned by what youre saying, in context or otherwise, or they got tipped off by whatever system they have in place. theyre not talking down to you and they sure as hell arent "encouraging" you to do something.

as the type of person this is in place for, and someone who has gotten an unhealthy amount of these messages, i dont really understand what the big deal is. they have no way of knowing for sure, they cant read your mind through the screen or otherwise, and they just want to be sure. like ishmael said, with this type of issue youre much better safe than sorry.

for me personally, its actually nice from time to time to hear that someones there. of course, i dont believe they really are, but this isnt about my petty problems. again, they cant read your mind. they cant tell if you really need the help and the reassurance that someones there, so they send that out just in case.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

iceclaws188

Seriously guys don't jump off a bridge on me. I will feel extreme guilt.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 092d1fce56

wolfbird1019

I mean, it's a little offensive...

But at least we know they care.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Heck, I never got it! I can be dark, but never depressing!

Besides my poems of course. But poetry is booooring (yes, im a poet and I just said that)

I'll never understand depression. Sure I got flaws, but I'll always be flawless.

Yes, I know the defination of flawless btw. Search deeper you logicians.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar b8b86effb8

lynxlynx3024

I got only one but it is very nice that the mods are doing this because sometimes I really lead at depression.

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Happehhhh do I really have to explain it to you?

It's not about what your flaws are. It's about how you think of them. I think about how to get rid of them, not about how depressing it makes me feel. Emotions bleh bleh blehhh. 

How would it help me to believe I WASN'T flawless? It's not about the truth to you humans. It's what you believe. And do I use it in my advantage!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

I've gotten a lottttttttttttttttttttttt of these. It's really...irritating.

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

...and where am I supposed to read this if I got one...

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

{she\her}{starz: 3163}

SAMB story /322128

Write down my poems for the few

That looked at me, took to me,

shook to me, feeling me

Singing from heartache from the pain

Speaking my lesson from the brain

Seeing the beauty through the

pain

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Bix it just shows up when you first get online

• Posted at:

ˢʳ

~*~ ˢˡ ˢ ʳ ʰ ʷ ~*~

ʳ ˡˡ ˢʳ. ʲˢ ʳ ʳˡ

ˢ

#ᴿˡˡ

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Listen up, younguns. Normally I wouldn't even consider this, and I won't be coming back any time soon, but dear gods you are insensitive. Do you hear yourselves? "I don't understand depression. I'm flawless. I'm so offended that the mods think I'm suicidal. Like I'm going to waste my potential. *edgy negative sigh*" That is disgusting. You disgust me. Depression is a very serious issue. People die every day because they are driven to take their own lives. There was a boy at my school who took his life last Sunday. The mods, for one reason or another, think you are suicidal, and they want to help. For all I have ranted about them being aloof, they do care. They want to help you, and frankly, how dare you so flippantly brush it off? You have no right to speak like this. Be silent and don't consider disrespect like this again. 

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 78f530b99b

dancebutterfly4

I agree with rain toatlly. As someone who has friends of people with anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues, it's notcool, or trendy, or anything like that. When my friend get a anxiety attak, it's hard to understand why and help, nd the first time she got one when we were toether, it was kind scary. So yea

Also you have to take meds and stuff

• Posted at:

hey youngblood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?

iceclaws188

-Suddenly feels very immature.- Oh gosh...I...

I don't think you could have put it better, Rain. Renegade is now (hopefully) very ashamed. I guess the real problem is with her is that Renegade isn't exposed to "real" depression. You will find that I lot off people complain about being depressed because of stress, sadness, etc-with high exaggeration. Depression is absolute nothingness. It is not sadness. It is so severe that the emotion cannot be explained. People can use it as a as extreme sadness. But most of depression is like the absolute zero of kelvin. Yeah she is making a lame attempt at hiding her shame and to look mature but also just to put that out their about what real depression is...

• Posted at:

platinumdragon2816

Rain I don't think I'm flawless, I'm just sorta weirded out that when I tried to post about my day that I got a note that said I might be suicidal. And, I know I'm not flawless by the way I'm bullied. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Guys, clam down. You don't need to insult her and bring her down for her ton understand your point of view. That's just wrong. You might be passionate about the subject, but that gives you no right to call another human being disgusting because they don't have the same mindset as you.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."

platinumdragon2816

Thanks talon. It means a lot.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

*folds arms and leans against wall*

Rain isn't being offensive here. Even though I've been absent for the past two months or so, I do occasionally check in on you guys. You've gotten progressively edgier throughout that time, so I mean, what were you expecting to happen? I don't see why any of you should be offended that

somebody cared enough to check up on you, especially since lots of you seem to enjoy going on about how nobody cares. As has been covered before, there is never such a thing as "too safe" when it comes to suicide and depression. If you aren't sure if the person is okay, but you choose to bring the topic up anyways, the worst that can happen is them being offended for some inexplicable reason. However, if you decide not to breach the subject and it did turn out to be a problem, you'll lose that person. We aren't about to start up a game of Russian Roulette with people's lives. 

I can't stop you from being edgy. I get it, we have different intrests, and I suppose I just handle myself differently than a lot of you. However, I'd ask you not to make light, in a way, of something this serious, especially when so many of us have lost someone we care about to this very issue. 

No, I'm not back. This needed to be addressed again, as I don't believe that all of you got it the first few times.

Thanks.

• Posted at:

Bobcat

Here there be salamanders

Proud Mormon!

#Uniteabrow

"A student in bed will remain in bed,

unless acted upon by a large enough panic."

-Newton's Lesser Known 4th Law of Motion

/298740 ;D

I'm not being insenstive. I'm just saying my beliefs. Srsly. I'm sry if ppl got offended when I said im flawless, but it's really what I believe. I'm not saying I'm perfect or have a perfect life, I'm saying I just don't care about my flaws. I understand why ppl get depressed, I have many friends who are, like my minecraft friend who's depressed from a break-up, or my friend who got depressed because she wasn't satisfied with her life. I'm just saying it never occurs to me to even be depressed. Knowing my flaws and problems makes me feel evil. I know it's weird, but it's just what I think. You don't have to agree with me. I'm really really sry if anyone got offended, I'm not trying to start a drama.

• Posted at:

iceclaws188

Rain was right. I was being immature. However, in all honesty, depression can be overrated-ok maybe overrated isn't the best word, but people are using it in a wrong context. We can all agree on that. Depressed on a small scale is bad, but to be fully depressed is literally feeling nothing. That is all I am trying to say. -Backs out of thread.-

• Posted at:

platinumdragon2816

Guys, I just missed a lot, and I didn't know you would be upset because, I don't know, maybe it's never been mentioned before that I've seen??? I just tried to post about a rough day and then all of this.. Don't post after this.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

man, and how would the mods know you aren't depressed? they don't read every one of your posts; a machine does. they read some, are worried about you because they genuinely care about human beings, and??? why be offended that they care about you?? 

i get it, it might have been a joke they thought was serious, but come on, it's the Internet, facial expressions aren't really a thing here 

like bobcat said, better safe than sorry.

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky