What story idea should I do?

Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

( note, all titles are bound to change. There will also be character sign ups as well.)

Knight of the Faeries

The setting takes place in a magical forest. There is no ruling kingdom in the forest, but sections of the forest have been given to different groups; nature spirits, gnomes, faeries, etc. Everything is peaceful until one night when the faerie's part of the forest burns down. A human and their fairy mentor were in another part of the forest when this happen, and then they walked back to discover that their home was burned down so the set out to find who burn down the forest, and to see if they can stop it from happening again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dragonhall, Academy for Magicians

The setting takes place in a magic school. This places trains young people who have been gifted with magical abilities. They will learn what it is like to work with a team as they learn to control their powers, which is a good thing to. A group of villains plot to take the last dragon egg, which resides in the school and turn the dragon into their evil minion. It will be up to the students to defeat them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Ruins of a Utopia 

This takes place in two time frames. The story would first start out with a group of explorers traveling through the forest until the stumble upon some ruins. Since they are explorers, they decided to look around and soon all find themselves standing in some old throne room. Some how an ancient magic is activated and all of the explorers are taken back in time to when the kingdom actually existed. Now the explorers find themselves in the utopia as it is falling apart.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

I'm tied between Dragonhall and Ruins of Utopia

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

scarletwind66

I plan on doing dragonhall. Though I might wait awhile before I do Ruins of Utopia

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

scarletwind66

I plan on doing dragonhall.