Hey guys, it's Scarlet and I have another story that I am going to create. It will be called Dragonhall, and it will be about a school full of magic users, though I guess you can already tell that from the title of the topic. Anyways, there is some information that I can give now.
Types of Magic Users
- They have healing magic
- They can summon spirits
- They are bonded with a spirit to where the Shaman will get the spirit's abilities for a limited amount of time.
- The can also sense irregularities (for example, if a very powerful spell is about to be casted, a Shaman might be able to detect it)
* They tend to be more defensive
- They summon things.
- Things that they can summon; Birds, Land Animals, Fire, Water, Wind, Snow, Lighting, Plants0.
- They can summon 2 of the things listed above.
- They used enchanted weapons. Enchantments vary from elemental abilities to random things such as (the ability to reflect fire based attacks).
- They possess physical strength and tend to be good climbers, swimmers, runners, etc.
- They can cast elemental spells.
- They specialize in 1 element, though can learn minor spells in up to two others;
- The list of elements for wizards is; Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light, Shadow, Ice, Plant
- They also have a familiar.
- They have a normal weapon.
- They have one type of magic that is not elemental based; for example; Telekinesis, Invisibility, etc.
-If Summoner or Wizard, what are the character's element(s):
-If Knight or Mage, what is the character's weapon:
-If Mage, what is their magic:
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Throne of Glass
Lord of the Rings
Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein