Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

wheeeee third times the charm

IMPORTANT BACKGROUND/INFO STUFF
<><><><><>
From the moment you arrived at this sleepy beach town your life was recently uprooted and put in, you knew there was something off about it. On the surface, Aucteraden seemed a normal place, just a bit small and sleepy. Perhaps the fact that everyone knew everyone was a bit jarring, but nothing outright unusual. The more you looked into the town, however, the more you found things that were slightly off about it. It seemed to be in its own world altogether. Everyone knew everyone in the town, and everyone knew everything that happened in it. Even the neighboring towns seemed to have some level of disconnect from this little corner of the country. Eventually, though, you convinced yourself it was just part of life and took it as the normal around here, blending yourself in among the seasoned citizens who, come to think of it, seemed to be just as weird as the place they lived in.
For a couple of years now, new families have regularly arrived at the town, though little to no people have left for extended times. The amount of new arrivals was weird for you, just as everything else about this place was at first, but it was again accepted as normal. No one questioned it, so you just assumed it was another of the town's quirks. You are one of these kids.
Just recently, yet another new kid arrived in town, and since their arrival the town has been increasingly growing stranger and stranger before your eyes. Again, it was most likely the town's naturally strange air, but after some time it began to be too jarring to be just a weird town. There was definitely something going on, and something involving another ten of these other new arrivals at that, as these things have also been going on with them just as with you. All that's left is to get to the bottom of this very peculiar town's seemingly unending array of secrets.

OTHER INFO NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR ABOVE
<><><><><>
1. Strange Occurrences: The occurrences that happen are loosely based around the abilities. For example, the person who gains time manipulation might experience that moment when you space out for what seems like a few seconds except you look at the clock and realize three hours have passed, or they might go to sleep and wake up to find that no time has passed from when they fell asleep. These won't always be the ones to happen, though. They can just be general variety strange happenings. The causes for these weird occurrences are the spirits of twilight, invisible and non-corporeal fey-like creatures only known in legends lost to time, which are drawn to the twelve kids. They cannot leave the borders of the town, and any effect the spirits have on you will go away once you leave the town. For example, if one creates a shadow monster, it will disappear, or if one is putting voices in your head then they'll simply stop.
2. Magic: Aside from the strange things going on in the town, there is no magic in the RP. It takes place in the normal world, for the most part, and people don't have any weird traits (silver eyes, wings, naturally pink hair, etc) or supernatural abilities. However, at some point in the RP (if we get far enough in) the characters will end up gaining magical abilities. I have a list picked out, one of the twelve powers going to each character, but I'm definitely open to suggestions among a similar nature to the ones I've picked while we're discussing.
3. Parallel Dimension: The town is actually located in a parallel dimension within our own, which has sort of "leaked" into our world. the edges of the town are the borders between the normal dimension and the parallel. No one is aware of this, but people will on rare occasion get chills and such or have a sudden pang of pain in some area when standing on or next to the border for extended times. The people in the town consider the outside world to be slightly weird, and chalk it up to them simply having a different form of normal, and thus the town is very self-contained. People outside looking in just find the townsfolk weird.
4. Setting: Aucteraden is a very small town on the New England coast. The population is very small, only about 1000, making it technically in the grey area between a village and town but technicalities are for losers. They have basic services, like groceries and a few mom-and-pops and such, but not everything. There are an elementary and middle school in the town, but they have to go out to the next town over for high school. This, of course, means that strange happenings won't occur during school or anything. As for what time of year it is, it's around late autumn. Think around the time when all the leaves are down and turning brown and brittle and it's cold and windy out, but there's no snow or anything wintery like that beyond maybe some frost on the ground on a cold day. Around early November.

RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
<><><><><>
1. POV Content: I'll allow you to do whatever you want in POV, within reason. Feel free to make your character swear (obviously keep major stuff censored), and LGBT characters are by all means allowed. If you don't want that in your own POV, keep it out of your own POV, but let other people do what they want with their own characters in their own POVs. Any type of subplot is allowed if you see fit, but make sure to keep it at just that: a subplot. Don't let it take over the story. I will step in if I feel it's getting out of hand or in danger of becoming so. If the other person agrees to do it, shipping and inter-character conflicts are not only allowed, but encouraged, for the sake of adding a little extra spice to the RP. The closet behind me is full to the brim of popcorn, tissues, and wedding supplies, and I would be more than pleased if we empty that thing out and then some by the end of this RP.
2. Organization: Please remove parentheses from your forms, just to keep things neat. If you have read the rules, put "spirits of twilight" in the "other" category, in invisible ink and after everything else. POV colors are not necessary but are appreciated.
3. Spots: There are twelve kids and thus that many spots. One spot has been taken by me, of course, and if I remember right no other spots have been saved. There's a limit of one character apiece, but I might change it based on how quickly they get filled.
4. Activity: Please try to be as active as possible. If you can't POV out of lack of time or inspiration, just come in and give a sign of your existence. I dunno, just move a chair or something. I have wind chimes hanging from the ceiling if you want to jingle one of those. If you are leaving the RP or MB, please say, because for the former we otherwise won't have a way of knowing and for the latter we might not see your leaving post if you make one. For either of these, if you have any specific requests for the disposal of your character, state them so we can hold a funeral because the closet also holds funeral supplies dispose of them properly. If you have to leave for, say, a week plus, say so to ensure your characters temporary vacation off the face of the earth will be a safe and enjoyable one.
5. Forms: Be descriptive in your form and make a unique character. The more description, the better, as it'll make for a better character. This applies especially for the personality and appearance sections. I will not accept descriptions such as "hair: black, eyes: green, build: tall" or "personality: kind, friendly, can be dramatic". I would prefer if you write with a decent amount of detail, and full sentences for things like the personality, though you don't need to do anything like, for example, an essay for their age. Nothing can be "POV" besides the backstory, and even then I'd prefer at least something.
6. Characters: This ties in with the above rule. No perfect or overly good characters, no precious cinnamon rolls who can do no wrong, no angels, and none of those characters who can shrug off suddenly becoming a homeless orphan or something. At the same time, no edge masters ripped from bad anime or woe-is-me pity parties (seriously, put that violin away and give your character a personality). Your character should have multiple traits and more personality than a wooden plank. Keep tragic backstories to a minimum. That means yes, I'd appreciate if you gave your character at least a parent or legal guardian, and not one/s that hate every ounce of their being for no reason other than evil parent. Basically, put a shred of effort into your character and we'll be good.
7. Character Portrayal and Dynamics: Please try to portray other characters as accurately as possible. If you have any questions about other characters, ask, and if someone asks you about your character be a decent person and respond. If you would like to do anything special with the character dynamics, I'd suggest you bring it up outside of POV and ask whether the other person is okay with it. I will be posting a thread for character dynamics/development/alterations once this goes through.

FORM
<><><><><>
Info
> Name: (full, along with nicknames and aliases and such)
> Age: (14-17)
> Gender: (please try to keep these at least fairly even, but dont sweat it too much)
Skills: (keep it realistic and no declaring "best _")
Persona
> Personality: (please try to explain how they think and act rather than just listing words)
> Likes:
> Dislikes:
> Strengths/Weaknesses: (3-5 of each, be sure to balance them all out and make them all significant things that'll show up in the story, optional)
Appearance
> Hair: (color, length, styling, etc)
> Eyes:
> Skin: (color, abnormalities/imperfections, markings/spots, etc)
> Build: (face n body features)
> Clothing: (more of a general style than a single outfit, theyre not cartoon characters and this is over the span of a few weeks at least)
Bio: (some stuff about their upbringing)
Extra:

my form will be posted once this goes through. mods, p l e a s e let this through, i took forever writing this all out

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

save a girl for me!!

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

MY SHIPS: #Ishfee #Stale  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Save me a girl, but I'm not so sure I'll join this rp....

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

"Hi, girl!"

Goddess of Neko People, harmony, and gems!

Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

I am creating a form now, so hopefully it will go through

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Please save a male character spot for me!

This roleplay looks AWESOME by the way!

I love mystery settings like this, with paranormal activities but normal protagonists :)

• Posted at:

LupDarkBlade

I know always that I am an outsider;

a stranger in this century

and among those who are still men.

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

SANTIAGO

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

save a spot!

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"Can I get uhhh,, B O N L E S S  P I Z Z A" 

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Thumbnail avatar 092d1fce56

wolfbird1019

Save a girl. My form will come soon, but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

moonlightmystery143

all saved. my form should be coming in soon. 7 spots left. 3 female spots taken, 1 male, then whichever one scarlets is. i forgot to mention this above, but please try and make the genders at least somewhat even, so either 6 and 6 or 5 and 7.

1. Rosabel Cipolletta - Eris - F

2. Saved for Toffee - F

3. Saved for Bixbite - F

4. Saved for Scarlet

5. Saved for Lupa - M

6. OPEN

7. OPEN

8. OPEN

9. OPEN

10. OPEN

11. OPEN

12. OPEN

also, thanks lupa! this was actually the first rp i posted on here, and so ive managed to put almost a year of thought into it. it was really different before lol. im really proud of it, so its really nice to see other people like it as well

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save a girl, i think im gonna have fleur in this again

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

scarletwind66

> Name: Alexander Matthew Brooke. He does go by Alexander, but does not mind if people call him Alex or Matthew.
> Age: 16-
> Gender: Male
Skills: Alexander is a skilled musician and can play the trumpet, trombone, and euphonium very well. He loves earth and animal sciences and knows a lot in those fields. Lastly, he is a skilled swimmer.
Persona
> Personality: Alexander is a reserved person. He prefers to stay with a group of friends rather than trying to make new ones, but if he has to, he does not mind making a first impression. He is social, among his group of friends, and he enjoys telling jokes and puns. The second his friends leave, he becomes quiet. He does like having some time to himself, just to relax and practice. However, Alexander and be quite stubborn and will not do anything he does not want to do. He can also be quite lazy at times, which makes the whole situation even worse. Alexander does not mind helping people out, but he hates being the center of attention because it makes him nervous.
> Likes: Alexander likes all type of music, though his favorite types is rock and jazz. He also likes performing as well. He prefers summer over the other four seasons because it is warm enough to where he can go swimming on the beach. He loves animals, though his favorites are corgis, panda bears, koala bears, and dolphins.
> Dislikes: He does not like winter, mostly because he cannot swim on the beach during the winter. He also dislikes the taste of pumpkin and tries his best to avoid it, which is going to be hard since the beginning of the roleplay is the beginning of November. 
> Strengths/Weaknesses: Alexander is a good swimmer, and is apart of the high school's varsity swimming team. He does well academically, with an A-B+ average, and he is a good cook. However, Alexander is not physically strong nor is he a quick runner. He is also quite clumsy and will trip many times in one day if he is not careful. Lastly, he has a weak spot for small dogs, especially corgis and will freak out if he sees one.
Appearance
> Hair: Alexander has medium length dark brown hair that stops only a couple of centimeters above his shoulders. It is styled in a neat messy look, and it is not uncommon for him to pull it up into a ponytail.
> Eyes: He has almond-shaped eyes that are a dark hazel color.
> Skin: Alexander has naturally tan skin, though it will get slightly darker in the summer. He does have some acne on his face, but he is using face washes to make it disappear. Alexander does have a small scar on his forehead from accidentally bashing his head against the side of the pool.
> Build: Alexander is about 5'10", so he is a bit tall than others. He has an average build, though he is more on the skinny side. His overall facial features are soft and rounded, although his face shape is a bit sharp.

> Clothing: Alexander prefers a casually yet classy style. A typical outfit of his would be skinny jeans, vans, either a dark colored t-shirt or a graphic t-shirt( like pac-man, or a band t-shirt), a leather jacket, and if it is cold, a beanie with a matching colored scarf.
Bio: Alexander lives with his father and stepmother, and younger step sister. Growing up, his father would often talk them on scenic walks such as the beach or walking through the forest. During a walk on the beach, Alexander told his father that he wanted to learn how to swim and so Alexander got swimming lessons. When he was in middle school, he started to swim competitively. When he was also in middle school, he learned how to play the trumpet and the trombone. Then when he got to high school, Alexander played trumpet for marching band, trumpet and trombone for jazz band, and the euphonium for symphonic band.
Extra: Spirits of Twilight

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Save a Male.

• Posted at:

Kodah

*mumbles* I don’t even like myself

But, I don’t mind if I’m a little bit Alone

As long as I have things to call my own

And I don’t mind if you find someone better than me

Cause I just need you to be as happy as you can be

moonlightmystery143

Info
> Name: Rosabel Viviana Cipolletta. Her family and close friends call her Rose, and she responds to such, but she's perfectly content with either, though she doesn't ask to be called Rose or anything. Her brother Simon calls her Jester on occasion.
> Age: 15
> Gender: F
Skills: Rosabel is proficient in arts-related things, especially drawing and painting, and loves doing so to the extent where her room's basically a studio. She also really enjoys musical theater, having both talent in acting and a good singing voice. She's fairly agile as well, and can climb things with skill that would give a mountain goat a run for its' money.
Persona
> Personality: Rosabel is a sweet, bubbly optimist who is very hard to upset or catch in a bad mood. She can easily shrug off a lot of things, though this leads to her being unable to take things seriously unless they're big deals, in which they hit her like a train and she becomes an absolute wreck. She also subconsciously expects others to be able to do the same, and is fairly bad with empathy in this sense. She has a very strong interest in the arts, especially theater and painting, and is very expressive, mostly in her art. Though, she can get rather emotional at times, usually in pure ecstasy or playfulness due to her very non-serious attitude towards life. This is yet another reason why she gets hit hard when she's in distress. She's one of the more popular people in the area, having close bonds with several people and even more casual friends. This is due to her nearly unending charisma and social skills. She's generally honest and a woman of her word, and is great at keeping secrets and trust in other people. Rosabel is quite a jokester, leading to her brother's nickname for her, and can crack a laugh out of pretty much anyone. With this and her lack of ability to take things seriously, however, she comes across as insensitive at times, making her bad at empathy as previously mentioned. She will also exploit loopholes to get her way every so often, and as such can be seen as manipulative, though she will often refrain from doing so in more serious situations. She's a strict pacifist, often scooping up spiders and such and taking them outside when asked to kill them, among other such things.
> Likes: One of Rosabel's weaknesses is pretty or shiny things, as well as knick-knacks, as she likes to collect both types of things. She enjoys stand-up comedy, more so than the average person, as well as all animals, even bugs. Camping is something she enjoys, save for the early mornings they usually bring. She loves bright and colorful things, an extension of her eye for pretty things, and has a special place in her heart for wildflowers.
> Dislikes: Cold air, especially wind, is the bane of Rosabel's existence. She dislikes stick-in-the-mud people and serious topics, especially politics and other controversial discussion topics, often opting to dance around the topic. She hates early mornings and getting waken up alike, being a late riser. She has a bone to pick with stick-in-the-mud people for killing the mood, as she sees it.
> Strengths: Rosabel's clear biggest strength is her charisma and how easygoing she is. She's good at gaining and keeping trust; as much as she talks she does know how to keep her mouth shut over things she's been asked to keep quiet about. She's also rather creative, through practice with her artwork. Though, with how easygoing she is, she expects others to be the same way and sometimes doesn't understand when others are in emotional distress, often opting to tell them to "just lighten up" or something similar. She's also somewhat manipulative, as much as she's a woman of her word. She's not the brightest light in the bulb, as well.
Appearance
> Hair: Rosabel's hair is a mess of dark brown waves, reaching down to her mid-back, that is a hassle to tame. As such, she often opts to simply brush and throw it into a messy bun or space buns with lots of tendrils and loose strands, regardless of how much the latter makes her look like a five year old.
> Eyes: Rosabel has golden brown eyes which lean towards the brown end and seem to change color in different light. In direct sunlight they appear to almost be an amber gold color, though in dimmer conditions they're a fairly dark brown.
> Skin: Rosabel has naturally deeply tanned skin, due to Hispanic heritage, and it's got quite a bit of red in there.
> Build: Rosabel's body is lean and average height for her age, though with some extra weight at the legs and stomach giving her a sort of pear shape. Her face is round, with a slightly hooked nose, a full-lipped mouth with a small tooth gap, and expressive almond-shaped eyes with full lashes.
> Clothing: Rosabel likes to keep her clothing choice cute and nice, yet still with a casual and easy-to-wear side. She wears lots of either light or bright colored things, and is a fan of large or floral prints. Despite being a fan of flouncy skirts and dresses, she only sometimes wears them, often opting for more sensible jeans. She refuses to wear anything besides tennis shoes or sandals.
Bio: Rosabel was born the oldest to a family, ending up with four younger siblings, but otherwise had a normal life. She had always been into the arts, both performing and visual, ever since she was young. Her mother was supportive and would buy her paints and sketchbooks and such as soon as Rosabel proved herself responsible, though her father considered it a waste of money, though they weren't necessarily having any horrible financial issues. Her dad was usually out working, though her mom loving and caring. Her little brother, Simon, was born only a year and a half after she was born, and though he seems to be more interested in science than most other people, they have a good relationship. It created some more small complications when her dad was more supportive of Simon's interests, but Rosabel's mother shrugged it off. Then came along Matthew, when Rosabel was a bit over four years old, and right after that, Tatiana, completely by accident. These two were a couple of devils right from the start if you ask Rosabel, but she enjoys their company anyways, as much as she gets frustrated by their antics here and there. From a young age, Rosabel was very loud and social, and still is today, though she's toned it down some. She quickly made friends with several people at school, and was still on nice terms with most everyone in her old town. Life went normally from here over the next ten or so years, at which point her youngest sibling Gabriela was born. With Gabriela there, the parents were having trouble taking care of all the kids, which got more and more difficult as they got older. They moved to the town six months before the start of the RP, in order to have a smaller, calmer town, with the belief that it would help them keep track of their kids and it would make things easier.
Extra: Has a fixation on color, so she often notices color a lot more than much of anything else when looking at a particular thing.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

save male 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

whitewolf9078

I will have to get my form in tomorrow if that’s alright.

• Posted at:

Kodah

moonlightmystery143

alexander approved, all saved

2. Saved for Toffee - F
3. Saved for Bixbite - F
4. Alexander Brooke - Scarlet - M
5. Saved for Lupa - M
6. Saved for Reve
7. Saved for Aura - F
8. Saved for Eve - F
9. Saved for Kodah - M
10. OPEN
11. OPEN
12. OPEN

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

my character will be male, just to note ^^

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"Can I get uhhh,, B O N L E S S  P I Z Z A" 

"FITE ME" "SQUARE UP"

"Thicc as a Sticc"

"Its t i m e to s t o p"

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

save a guy, please

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Save a male, please

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven! 

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Save a guy,please.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

scarletwind66

Teleport

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Actually, cancel my save. I don't have the inspiration for this RN, but hope ya'll have fun!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven! 

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

Save a girl

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Y'know, I'm going to drop out of this bc lack of time. I'm already in IDK how many rps. Have fun tho!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

"Hi, girl!"

Goddess of Neko People, harmony, and gems!

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

uggh i wanted to join
*steals some popcorn and plops down on conveniently placed armchair* eh no point crying over spilt milk

bookmark

• Posted at:

apolaka Mayari Hana

we have officially reached no-font status

don't call us a gang we ain't no gang we are people

Woah, how long did THAT post take to come through? If someone's save gets canceled, may I be the runner up?

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

warriorcat609

(I'm putting ALOT of effort and time into my form..(about almost three hours to be exact) This mods better send it and I might be done later tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

moonlightmystery143

2. Saved for Toffee - F
3. Saved for Bixbite - F
5. Saved for Lupa - M
6. Saved for Reve - M
7. Saved for Aura - F
8. Saved for Eve - F
9. Saved for Kodah - M
10. Saved for Ever - M
11. Saved for Ceol - M
12. OPEN

in a surprising turn of events, an rp on samb actually ends up with more male characters than female

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

moonlightmystery143

all saved/canceled. all spots full, and lani if your heart is set i can make a thirteenth spot

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

moonlightmystery143

all saved

@nevermore: sorry, embyr got to the save before you. ill be more than glad to make a thirteenth spot, but id appreciate if you made a girl to keep the genders more even. of course, you dont have to if you dont want to, and if you wanna make a guy then go right ahead since its not really worth getting worked up about if you ask me.

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Name:Declan Jamie "DJ" Jackson.As previously stated,he goes by DJ.He has a weird vendetta against people using his first name.

Skills:He's a pretty good pickpocket & can talk his way out of most situations.

Persona-

Personality:DJ is impulsive,& tends to not think,"Hey,I should probably stop to consider this."He has absolutely no filter,& will often say whatever pops into his head without stopping to think about what he's saying.He's mischevious,& spends most of his time thinking up new ways to prank people.He doesn't really listen,he just thinks,"Hey,this person is halfway through *insert whatever they're talking about*.I think I've learned enough",and just switches off his listening,so to speak,although this applies double to authority figures such as teachers.

Likes:Skipping school,pranking people,smarting off,being able to do whatever he wants with no consequences,parties & other social situations,being in the spotlight,Summer.

Dislikes:School,being ignored,being grounded or otherwise disciplined,it being too quiet,Winter.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths-He's clever,funny,& lets most insults roll off his back.

Weaknesses-His ADHD,his recklessness,his failure to listen the entire time when people are talking,& having just about no respect for authority figures.

Apperance-

Hair:He has dark brown,wavy shoulder-length hair in a messy style & wavy bangs.His hair is streaked with pink & green.

Eyes:His eyes are almond-shaped & brown enough to be mistaken for black.He has long eyelashes & arched eyebrows.

Skin:His skin is light brown.There's a small mole on his left cheekbone,& some freckles splattered across the bridge of his nose.

Build:He's tall,broad-shouldered,& presumed to be thin (Although nobody can tell because of the clothes he wears).He has an oval-shaped face & a small frame.He's around 5'4 or so.

Clothing:His general style is '90s grunge.

Bio:DJ has the type of parents that don't care what he does,just that he dosen't bother them.He's primarily ignored at home & seeks attention at school becuase of that.

Other:Let's get one thing straight-He's not.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

whitewolf9078

> Name: Kaon Zahhak
> Age: 15
> Gender: Male 
Skills: Pretty good at Singing, Dancing, and Shooting (aim). He also can tell a lot about someone by their eyes.
Persona
> Personality: Kaon is usually sweet and playful.He is pretty chill and doesn’t get mad easily. Once you get to know him, you can tell that he is pretty sensitive and more up in the clouds than down to earth. Deep inside, Kaon is VERY paranoid. He is afraid of the little things such as Ending up alone, The world ending, etc. (Tell me if you need more)
> Likes: Cold nights, Roleplaying, Neon lights, Music, Rain, Singing 
> Dislikes: Anxiety, Feeling weak, Paranoia, Bossy people, Being told what to do
> Strengths/Weaknesses

Strengths: Doesn’t let anything get to him, Can tell a lot from someone by their eyes, Protective for others

Weaknesses: His Anxiety and paranoia counts for half of it, Sensitive, Doesn’t feel like he can help anyone
Appearance
> Hair: Bleached white with deep blue at the roots, Fluffy, kinda curly, and short
> Eyes: Lazed, copper eyes. Left eye has a milky white film over it since he’s blind in that eye
> Skin: Pale skin with freckles across his cheeks, arms, back, and shoulders.
> Build: He is Tall (around 5’5) with broad shoulders. He is surprisingly muscular, but not to much.
> Clothing: He prefers comfy Over anything else. (Hoodies, sweaters, jeans, converse, etc.)
Bio: Kaon comes from German ancestors and was raised on a german army base. His parents died in a plane crash when he was an infant. Having no one to look after him, Kaon was sent to Germany to live with his Aunt and Uncle.

Other:  Spirit of twilight; he also has a heavy accent.

• Posted at:

Kodah

moonlightmystery143

declan approved

2. Saved for Toffee - F
3. Saved for Bixbite - F
5. Saved for Lupa - M
6. Saved for Reve - M
7. Saved for Aura - F
8. Saved for Eve - F
9. Saved for Kodah - M
10. Saved for Ever - M
11. Saved for Ceol - M
12. Declan "DJ" Jackson - Nevermore - M

13. Saved for Lani

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

warriorcat609

Almost done with my form! 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

moonlightmystery143

kaon approved, and hyper ill give you bixbites save

2. Saved for Toffee - F
3. Saved for Hyper
5. Saved for Lupa - M
6. Saved for Reve
7. Saved for Aura - F
8. Saved for Eve - F
9. Kaon Zahhak - Kodah - M
10. Saved for Ever - M
11. Saved for Ceol - M
12. Declan "DJ" Jackson - Nevermore - M

13. Saved for Lani

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

warriorcat609

FORM
<><><><><>
> Name: Starla (Star) Paris Kinsley. She prefers to call herself Star then her full first name. Her family members and others close to her call her Star as well.
> Age: 16
> Gender: Female
Skills: Star is great in athletic sports activities such as basketball, soccer, track and soft ball. She is a fast learner, long distance runner and very flexible.
Persona
> Personality: Star has a very active, curious and adventurous spirit. If something off or odd is going on she will not stop until she finds out what it is. She isn't the type of person who likes to do nothing all day, instead of staying home she usually is outside doing something like exploring new surroundings, finding out something new or just doing something to keep her Intertained. She cannot stay in one place for long since she can get easily bored. She tends to get in trouble often by breaking rules, or accidentally (sometimes on purposefully) destroying property so she isn't the most popular person in town. Parents and grown ups usually think of her as a "Wild delinquent." Or a "Curious Bad Influence." and try to keep their kids away from her at all times, scared that she might rub off on them. Because of that she doesn't have any friends, making her getting used to being alone. Still, she wishes for a group to be apart of or just a single friend to be there for her. You can count on her to keep a secret, but there isn't always a guarantee she'll keep it. If she thinks it isn't right to keep she'll share the truth. Star is a person who always trusts in her instincts, mind, gut and knowledge. Under pressure she'll strive to do her best but in a life or death situation she might panic inside. Overall she is friendly but if she hears a bad pun or joke.....(Let's just say she is the opposite of nice)
> Likes:
> Dislikes:
> Strengths/Weaknesses: (3-5 of each, be sure to balance them all out and make them all significant things that'll show up in the story, optional)
Appearance
> Hair: Star has Golden ombré hair that is about the size of her back. Her hair is a mix of brown, lighter brown and blonde strips from the top to the tips. Her hair is down and is some what curly at the bottom.
> Eyes: Hazel brown eyes with medium sized eye lashes.
> Skin: She has light skin with some freckles along her nose and a long scar at the bottom of her right foot from stepping on some broken glass. With her light skin she can get easily burned in the sun during hot days.
> Build: Star's height is about 5'4. She is slender, has long legs, tiny/medium sized ears (between the middle, so they aren't to small or too big) and a oval looking chin and head.
> Clothing: Her style is a classic "Girl Next Door." She likes to keep it simple but cute. She wears a sleeved white tee with black stripes, jean shorts and black and white tennis shoes.
Bio: When Star was about six years old her parents died in a car accident and was sent to live with her Grandma Rosie. She stills has a very hard time talking about it and will do anything to try to avoid bringing it up. Before her parents died they always took her on trips to France, China, India, Japan, and Africa. She still has millions of pictures of her mom, dad and herself in France all kept safely in a decorated box covered in stickers and splattered paint. Besides exploring she always had a thing for sports, the first sport she played was soccer. She was the goalie and would always try to do her best protecting the goal from the enemy team. As soon as she got into high school she started to get into some trouble because of her own curiosity. Last time she accidentally destroyed...well I'd rather not say anymore. The school banned her from playing on any sports team for a punishment and so she just started to play with family members instead of a official team. The more she got into the trouble, matters got much worse. The reason why she moved to town is to "Make a fresh start." Or at least that's what her Grandma Rosie keeps on saying. 
Extra:

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(Ignore that, I didn't finnish!

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(Accidentally hit the send button.. :(

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Should have my form done later today!

• Posted at:

LupDarkBlade

I know always that I am an outsider;

a stranger in this century

and among those who are still men.

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

SANTIAGO

warriorcat609

FORM
<><><><><>
> Name: Starla (Star) Paris Kinsley. She prefers to call herself Star then her full first name. Her family members and others close to her call her Star as well.
> Age: 16
> Gender: Female
Skills: Star is great in athletic sports activities such as basketball, soccer, track and soft ball. She is a fast learner, long distance runner and very flexible.
Persona
> Personality: Star has a very active, curious and adventurous spirit. If something off or odd is going on she will not stop until she finds out what it is. She isn't the type of person who likes to do nothing all day, instead of staying home she usually is outside doing something like exploring new surroundings, finding out something new or just doing something to keep her Intertained. She cannot stay in one place for long since she can get easily bored. She tends to get in trouble often by breaking rules, or accidentally (sometimes on purposefully) destroying property so she isn't the most popular person in town. Parents and grown ups usually think of her as a "Wild delinquent." Or a "Curious Bad Influence." and try to keep their kids away from her at all times, scared that she might rub off on them. Because of that she doesn't have any friends, making her getting used to being alone. Still, she wishes for a group to be apart of or just a single friend to be there for her. You can count on her to keep a secret, but there isn't always a guarantee she'll keep it. If she thinks it isn't right to keep she'll share the truth. Star is a person who always trusts in her instincts, mind, gut and knowledge. Under pressure she'll strive to do her best but in a life or death situation she might panic inside. Overall she is friendly but if she hears a bad pun or joke.....(Let's just say she is the opposite of nice)
> Likes: Star enjoys traveling, outside activities, All kinds of sports, taking photos of monuments like the Eiffel Tower, and learning new things and surroundings.
> Dislikes: Lazy couch potatoes, TV, staying inside all day, having nothing to do. 
> Strengths/Weaknesses: She can run very long distances and is sort of hard to tire out. Since she is out almost all the time she's knows her way around very well. She cannot stand any rate of pain and sometimes her curiosity can get the better of her. She can sometimes get distracted but only on certain things that interest her.

> Hair: Star has Golden ombré hair that is about the size of her back. Her hair is a mix of brown, lighter brown and blonde strips from the top to the tips. Her hair is down and is some what curly at the bottom.
> Eyes: Hazel brown eyes with medium sized eye lashes.
> Skin: She has light skin with some freckles along her nose and a long scar at the bottom of her right foot from stepping on some broken glass. With her light skin she can get easily burned in the sun during hot days.
> Build: Star's height is about 5'4. She is slender, has long legs, tiny/medium sized ears (between the middle, so they aren't too small or too big) and a oval looking chin and head.
> Clothing: Her style is a classic "Girl Next Door." She likes to keep it simple but cute. She wears a sleeved white tee with black stripes, jean shorts and black and white tennis shoes. (She would wear black legging if it got colder.)
Bio: When Star was about six years old her parents died in a car accident and was sent to live with her Grandma Rosie. She stills has a very hard time talking about it and will do anything to try to avoid bringing it up. Before her parents died they always took her on trips to France, China, India, Japan, and Africa. She still has millions of pictures of her mom, dad and herself in France all kept safely in a decorated box covered in stickers and splattered paint under her bed. Besides exploring she always has a thing for sports, the first sport she played was soccer. She was the goalie and always tried her best to defend the goal from the enemy team. As soon as she got into high school she started to get into some trouble by the cause of her own curiosity.

The school banned her from trying out or being on a sports team for her own punishment. So instead of playing on a official team she just played with any of her family members when they visited. The more she got into trouble, matters got much worse. She was given a bad image and no one wanted to be around her and the police was actually threatening to arrest her if she did anymore. Her Grandma Rosie had no choice but for them to pack up and move to another area so Star could have a fresh start. 
Extra: Stars middle name was her parents favorite place to go to when they traveled. 

(Woooooo!!!! I FINNISHED! It took more than a day and hour but it was WORTH IT. If there are any spelling errors just tell me, I'm too tired to fix anything...I already gave everything into this. I looked up on sites on how to describe all of sorts of things. I don't really describe face features so it was sort of hard for me. Same with being a bit more creative on the hair etc. I tried my best not to make her a Mary Sue so I sort of made her wild.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Ooh la la! I will make form!

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

1 , , 3