WAIT WAIT Eris can my character plzzz not have a legal guardian? I promise she has character!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

itd be legally required, for the most part this takes place in a world similar enough to ours in that sense. if you want i can help you find a way to make things work with a parent or guardian (for example a neglectful parent or shes almost 18 and can fend for herself for some time while her parents go on a ton of business trips or something) but id really prefer if she at least has someone paying the bills and such for her, with the law being what it is.

star approved

• Posted at:

bandi➳//➳ rogue

(backup/mobile account for eris)

You say 'we gotta look on the bright side'

I say 'well maybe if you wanna go blind'

You say my eyes are getting too dark now

But boy, you ain't ever seen my mind

Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

Teleport

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Hm, it won't really work with my usual rp character. I'll use another, form coming!

• Posted at:

Name: Avivah Yucatan
Skills: swimming and gynamstics, exploring
Personality: Avivah is really optimistic. She doesn't really seem to think about the bad in the world and always has a smile on her face. She's really adventurous and competetive, never letting a challenge go to waste. She's very rebellious of her mother, who is overprotective. She's loyal to her friends, tho she rarely makes any. She's a survivalist, so she doesn't think what she WANTS but what she NEEDS.

Likes: to swim, to explore, face challenges, gymnastics, climbing trees. She's not very social and would rather adventure alone.
Dislikes: confinement (is claustrophic), school, reading and writing (shes dyslexic)
Strengths/Weaknesses: 

Strengths: Optimism, strength in physical means

Weaknesses: Always overestimates herself, doesn't really open up about her thoughts and past
Hair: She has dark brown hair, slightly wavy, to her waist, usually tied in a ponytail.

Eyes: Intense hazel eyes, which is usually the first thing you see when you look at her
Skin:Tanned skin, usually rough and calloused with dirt and dust on her face
Build: Once again, dirt and dust usually on her face, slim healthy body from all the activeness

Clothing: Light blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt, walks barefoot to her mother's annoyance, a stretchy pink headband
Bio: She was born in Mexico, near the Gulf. She had a mother, a father, and an older sister. When she was 5, her father and her sister drowned in teh Gulf of Mexico. Her was grief stricken and forbid Avivah to go near waters. Of course, Avivah rebelled and went anyway. Scandalized, her mother moved her to this town, and poor Avivah was taken away from her swimming. Even so, she tries to keep a happy mood and focuses more on adventure and gynamstics.
Extra:

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(I have a feeling that my character and your character will be great friends. Lol 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

avivah is fine for the most part, but youre aware its a beach town, right? as in, right on the coast? the ocean? where theres, yknow, lots of water? primarily used for fishing and whats the word... swimming? passive aggressiveness aside, i know the rp is set in late autumn-early winter and all and itd be way too cold for outdoor swimming but wouldnt her mom want to go somewhere more inland if she wanted avivah to stop swimming? along with that, wouldnt the knowledge that her dad and sister died before she really knew them (assuming the mother would at the very least give subconscious hints as to what happened) make her at least a little less optimistic and a little more troubled? not exactly gritty and depressed 100% but at the same time not exactly pure optimism? ill still approve her and all, and sorry if it sounds like im nitpicking, but for the sake of a good character id suggest a backstory that makes more sense.

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

I will try to make my form tonight. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

I'm Practically Perfect...

Supercalifragilisicecpialidocious

Just a spoonful of Sugar...

Anything Can Happen If You Let It...

Step In Time

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

sorry, i haven’t gotten the chance to work on my form yet. it should be done later today or early tomorrow, though.

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Sry Eris my response didnt comb through, will try again

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

my form is close to being done, im just figuring out how I want to write his backstory and how best to condense all the information I have about him and his family. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Okay so Avivah and her mom moved to the town hoping to escape memories...

They couldn't go into a land locked because Avivah's mom found the only available job here.

• Posted at:

moonlightmystery143

aighty. also, yall who are working on your forms are fine. ill be forgiving, since i know its long.

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/306452

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

moonlightmystery143

you two are fine, take your time. id rather wait than have a rushed character.

1. Rosabel Cipolletta - Eris - F
2. Starla "Star" Kinsley - Toffee - F
3. Avivah Yucatan - Hyper - F (Pending)
4. Alexander Brooke - Scarlet - M
5. Saved for Lupa - M
6. Saved for Reve - M
7. Saved for Aura - F
8. Saved for Eve - F
9. Kaon Zahhak - Kodah - M
10. Saved for Ever - M
11. Saved for Ceol - M
12. Declan "DJ" Jackson - Nevermore - M
13. Saved for Lani - F

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Hehe...im failing geography. 

Avivah's mom decided to move to get rid of memories of her husband and daughter. Avivah's mom is afraid of the water, but trusts her daughter that she's a good swimmer and knows she'll be safe. But Avivah's mom is still overprotective of her.

• Posted at:

whoops posted it twice

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

I will try for forms tonight, when I have time. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

I'm Practically Perfect...

Supercalifragilisicecpialidocious

Just a spoonful of Sugar...

Anything Can Happen If You Let It...

Step In Time

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

working on it~

@toffee

heyyyy i actually am friends (i think) with a girl named starla

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

warriorcat609

@Eve woah! Awesome! Same here. I liked her name so much so I used it as my character name. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Bump!

• Posted at:

moonlightmystery143

^^

please get your forms in soon, though no rush. either way ill allow daily life povs to start for whoever already has their character in. none of the weird stuff, just a bit of exposition and getting ourselves familiar with the world

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Avivah:

I stare out the window of the car, checking out the new town. "What's it called again Mamá?" I ask Mama, who's driving slowly through the town, to our new house. "Huh? Oh here's some chips" She throws a bag of potato chips half heartedly. I sigh. Mama has been acting like this ever since Papa and Andrea drowned last month. I try to blink back tears and focus on outside the window. I pass some buildings, some people, the usual. When we stop at the red light, I peer in the front window and grin. There's a harbor! Which means water! I loved water, just like Papa and Andrea. I smile at memories of us in the Gulf of Mexico, laughing and swimming. I ask Mama, "Mama, can we..." I trail off. Mama is staring at the harbor too, her face white. She turns around and stares at me, her eyes wide. "M-m-mama?" I stutter. She grabs my shoulder. "Never go down there, Avivah. Never!" I stare at her in disbelief. She couldn't take away my water, just because of Papa and Andrea, could she? Suddenly, the light turns green and Mama turns around and continues driving. I take a deep breathe, I didn't know I wasn't breathing. I go back to staring at the window. 

~10 minutes later~

We arrive at our new house. It's...small. Nothing like our big house by the Gulf of Mexico. Mama parks the car and goes out to speak with a man, who must be our agent. I get out too and watch them. Mama and the man shake hands and the man hands her the keys. Then he waves and walks to his car. Mama signals to me and we go to the trunk of the car and start grabbing boxes. I look around at the other houses, wondering if there was anyone my age.

• Posted at:

warriorcat609

Star

It was early in the morning, I could still hear crickets and birds chirping. Every house and building was quiet, people still asleep. The street lights were still on and rain puddles were on the empty road where cars would zip by. The whole world felt silent and peaceful. I got up from bed, carelessly putting my fluffy blanket aside. I slid the white curtains of my room open to let the dim morning light in. I was already dressed since I forgot to get on my pajamas last night. My hair was all frizzy and my black and white tennis shoes were sprawled all over the wood plank floor. I bent down to get them while multitasking to brush my hair at the same time. Once I combed my hair and got my shoes on I walked to my bed room door, turned the door knob and pushed forward to walk out. Quietly, I walked down stairs. My Grandma Rosie still asleep. I walked through the kitchen to grab an apple to eat on the way then headed outside. The sun felt warm but a chilly wind rushed through my hair, making me shiver. I went back inside to get my black sweater from the hanger by the front door then went back outside. I took a bite out of my apple as I walked down the sidewalk of the neighborhood then into town. I tied my sweater around my waste since it was getting warmer and the winds were turning into faint blows. I finished my apple and threw it in a close by green trash can by a black bench. Stores in the town started to open and the sun rose higher by the minute. I saw a car drive through the street, inside was a girl and her mother but that was all I could see as they passed. I smirked, " Not the only new person here." I just moved into town a month ago. Even though I was partly new I know my way around here like the back of my hand. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

DJ:

As soon as we got out of the car,I dashed away from my parents,unsure of where I was going.Anywhere but with them,really.I don't like being around them,because it's sort of like I've vanished off the face of the planet.That does have its perks,though.They don't care about what I do,so I get off scot-free with stuff that'd get most kids in trouble:Dying my hair without permession,getting into fights,street art(aka graffiti),smarting off to teachers,getting kicked out of about five schools or so.The list just goes on.Oh,hey,there are other people here!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Avivah: 

I open the door, coughing with the dust. Mama already put the rest of the stuff in my new room, and is downstairs on the phone. I look at my bed, looking like a swan in a duck pond. I sigh and run downstairs. Mama just finished a call and was looking in the phone book for another call. Probably looking for more ways to get money. "Mama?" I ask hesitantly. She turns around "What Avivah?" She asks softly. "Can I go outside?" Her expression hardens. "No. Stay in the house." I sigh. It's gonna be impossible to do anything adventurous with a Mama like this. She points upstairs. "Room!" I storm upstairs and slam the door shut. For a while, I pace around, bored to death. Then I spot the window. Perfect! Mama will never notice me gone. I look down, and there's some pipes I can easily catwalk on. Remembering my gymnastics, I manage to get to the ground. I smile then look around. I decided to go along the street and hope I can reach the harbor somehow.

• Posted at:

tricksterangel48

sorry my internet’s been down

also it was extremely hard to resist him having a sister named Summer because

well because her name would be Summer Winters and to be honest that would be great

Info

> Name: Daniel “Dan” Misha Winters

> Age: 17

> Gender: Cismale (born male, identifies as such)

Skills: Long distance running, climbing, singing, playing guitar, swimming, writing (a few of these probably aren’t skills, technically speaking, but whatever)

Persona

> Personality: [INFP-T] He’s usually pretty chill, but every once in a while he’ll be in a mood where something as mere as breathing annoys him. Dan has mood swings and a good sense of humour. He has trouble keeping a straight face and is disorganised. He can be pretty self-depreciating at times, but always covers it up with a smile. Dan feels misunderstood and is very insecure and self-conscious. He lacks self-confidence and is easily stressed. Dan is very idealistic. He’s guided by principles rather than logic, excitement, or practicality. He has excellent communication skills, but this rarely shows on account of his introversion. He’s very creative and is more of a listener. Dan seeks and values harmony, and is typically very open-minded and flexible. Though it doesn’t show, he is very passionate and energetic, as well as dedicated and hard-working. He doesn’t give up easily and is very determined. Sometimes he can be too idealistic and altruistic. Dan can be impractical, and hates dealing with data; he is also rather difficult to get to know and takes things personally. He tends to be rather emotional, and has trouble saying no to people.

> Likes: Music, mythology, reading, the arts, writing, winter, nighttime, being alone, soccer, rock/indie music, cool colours.

> Dislikes: Having to be social for long periods of time, summer, football, politics, maths, science, warm colours.

> Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths include endurance, running, and climbing; weaknesses include social anxiety, extreme introversion, lack of upper body strength, and the fact that he is very emotional and may make irrational decisions as a result.

Appearance

> Hair: He has messy black hair styled in a quiff (like Dan Smith’s, but just slightly less fabulous)

> Eyes: Dan has almond-shaped eyes that are blue-grey in colour, but often appear as pale blue.

> Skin: He has pale skin, and a faded scar across his right cheek that isn’t all that visible unless you really look.

> Build: He has a lanky, lithe build. He stands at about 6’0 and is very lean. His lips are pale and thin, and his nose is angular.

> Clothing: Dan typically wears band t-shirts and loose jeans, along with charcoal grey Converse. In the colder months, he will wear a grey hoodie, but only when he has to. 

Bio: He was born in Ireland, and his family lived there for about four years after he was born. They moved to the USA a year before his sister, Gaelle was born. Ella, his other sister, was born a few years after that, when Dan was 7 and Gaelle was about 2 (i think)  He had an average upbringing but his family moved around a lot, typically once every two years and as many as three times in one year (that, admittedly, was not a good year for him. it was the first year of middle school as well, which made it worse.) His parents are Hayden and Glenn Winters, who are gay (plot twist haha), so obviously they’re not his biological parents. His biological parents are Emily and Jackson Foster. Gaelle’s biological parents are Tahmoh and Lily Sheehan, and Ella’s are Ambriel and Ezra Downs.

Extra: He still has a bit of an Irish accent and is bisexual.

• Posted at:

ceol

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

i'll get my form in tomorrow. i'm done, but i don't have access to the computer

@ceol

hayden being a gay parent hmm wonder where you got that from ;) 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

tricksterangel48

@ever: shh

• Posted at:

ceol

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

>Name: Hales (pronounced: hails) Savanh
>Age: 16
>Gender: Male
Skills: Hales is skilled in running. He was on the school’s track team every year since sixth grade. He was never the fastest runner, but he ran more on the 800m, because of his stamina. He can also bake very well, and enjoys it. His grandmother teaches him all the time. In school, Hales loves geography, and can memorise most of the countries, their placements, and capitals. He is particularly good at social studies, being good at history (even though he doesn’t enjoy it), too. He speaks English, French, and Lao. French because he was part of the francophone community in Laos, and because he learned more of it back in Vermont. His family sometimes speaks in Lao, too, so he picked up a little, and learned some of it online.
Persona
>Personality: Hales is very good at reading expressions and finding a deeper meaning from the tone of voice people use. In that way, he takes hints easily, but also expects other people to do the same. Because of this, he expresses himself in a minimal manner; his responses are short. He gets angry easily when people don’t understand the meaning of his words. He is also adventurous; he likes to test things, and experiment with the way things work, but doesn’t like to get caught as someone who’s curious and doesn’t follow the rules. Even though he may be adventurous on the inside, he is also afraid of the unplanned. He gets stressed very easily, and he would usually be silent while stressed. He calms down by breathing slowly, or maybe reading alone. He is an introvert; not that he doesn’t talk much with people, but that he needs lots of time to recharge before socialising. Hales is very, very, aware of his act, and uses an extremely polite tone of voice with authority figures. In casual situations, he does talk with people, and jokes around sometimes, but likes to keep a neutral expression with people he doesn’t know that well. He doesn’t like redundancy, and gets annoyed when people repeat their sentences, or do something useless. When annoyed, Hales interrupts whoever is annoying him, and says what he wanted to say; shutting them down. If he’s frustrated and alone, he would stop whatever he was doing for a minute, and then continue. He’s “arrogant”, not in a way of thinking he’s better than others, but in a way of thinking that others will mess his work up (or that he’s better at tasks than they are). He will not let them help, either, being scared they will ruin his work/make the situation worse than it already is. He much prefers to work alone because of this, even though he does like socialising. People have assumed this as an ego, though it really is his insecurity. He is, however, really kind, but only if he thinks you’re being earnest. Strangely, if you ask him a statistical/personal question (like, “how much coffee have you drank” or “have you done your homework yet”) with a context like “I want to help”, he will answer with a “mind your own business” sort of gesture, but if say it’s an interview for schoolwork, he will open up. (Unless if it’s too personal, of course. That’s just weird.) He is very concentrated; he doesn’t procrastinate or half-*** things, even though he does give up sometimes. He is generally liked, and treated as an organised, respectful kid, despite his flaws. Not many people know of his adventurous side, and so they treat him like a rule-follower.
>Likes: He enjoys baking and following the recipe, but also baking without a recipe (like he’ll either follow every step with precision or follow no steps at all). Hales likes sports; mostly volleyball and track, but also others, like soccer and hockey. He likes people who try their best; because it shows him they care about their own life. He likes discovering new things, and patterns (even though he won’t admit his curiosity to anyone), as well as being alone and just reading a book. His favourite academic subject is social studies; mostly geography. He loves politics, too, but he finds talking about them in casual conversations kind of annoying.
>Dislikes: Hales doesn’t like nosy people who repeatedly ask him questions. He also dislikes when people call him impatient (even though he is), and doesn’t like it when people criticise his opinions. There are a few other small things, like: physics, geology, private talks, talking about himself, sudden noises (more of a fear), and cats (again, fear, but also dislike).
>Strengths/Weaknesses: Hales’ biggest weakness is his arrogance/insecurity. He doesn’t let other people help him; whether for a math problem or for a more personal one. His unwillingness to admit things is also one, which goes along his few words of expression and his frustration. His biggest strength is the way he presents himself; organised, book smart (he presents himself as smart; even though he’s pretty average), and able to read people. This impacts his social status as being well liked, but not necessarily well known, which is an advantage. In terms of physical strengths, he’s fast and agile, but not very strong.
Appearance
>Hair: Hales has wavy black hair, where sides and back are very short, and the top is a fluffy mess, but it isn’t too long. He doesn’t usually comb it, and lets it hang.
>Eyes: He has light brown, shiny, and double-lidded almond shaped eyes. His eyebrows are flat, and regular, and he has long eyelashes.
>Skin: Hales has slightly tanned skin; a south-east Asian look. He has some freckles caused by the sun on his cheeks, and a few on his nose.
>Build: His height is 5’10”, his weight is concentrated on his bones; he doesn’t have much fat or muscle, which makes him quite skinny. He is underweight, and the most obvious feature which shows that are his fingers, which are bony. He has dry lips, usually from licking them in the wind (ironically to rub moisture in them), and they can bleed sometimes. He has a nice, perfectly shaped nose, and slight dimples. His expression looks like he tries to have a poker face but can’t, because of the small hint of expression always on it.
>Clothing: Hales likes wearing crewnecks, mostly striped (dark blue and white) or grey ones. He might wear a button down under them. He would usually wear dark jeans and converse with them. He owns a puffy jacket, and wears that in the winter. During summer, it’s any shirt with jeans.
Bio: He was born in Laos, in a wealthy family, who decided to move to somewhere in Vermont when he was three for better life quality, along with his grandparents from his mom’s side, and his aunt (dad’s sister). He is an only child. His aunt moved there the moment they came to America, and Hales, his parents, and his grandparents drove there a few times; decided they liked it better, and moved there a year ago.
Extra: His family mostly speaks French, but will mix in a little Lao and English once in a while. Spirits of twilight.

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

for some reason the fact that aucteraden is literally only half the size of the town i live in amuses me

Info
> Name: Fleur Clarisse Dastry, just goes by Fleur most of the time (unless someone wants to make up some ridiculous nickname for her - I’m totally up for that)
> Age: 16 and a half
> Gender: Female
Skills: Her hobby is baking, and she’s pretty good at it too. Her strongest subject in school is math, but she’s fairly well-rounded in all subjects - mostly straight A’s with the occassional B in gym class - and she’s taking some dual credit/AP classes (whichever you feel fits better).
Persona
> Personality: Fleur is sarcastic to the point where she comes off as rude. She’s pessimistic, always expecting the worst, and absolutely despises cheerful, bubbly people, finding them annoying. She’s normally not very enthusiastic about anything, which offends some people. One thing Fleur is passionate about, though, is baking. If someone brings it up in a conversation, she could go on about it for hours. Her general impression of people depends on whether or not they appreciate baking. But when it comes to most everything else, she doesn’t really care. She often feels somewhat detached from the world because of this. Fleur isn’t very trusting, though, having lots of trouble when it comes to making friends, thus leaving her with maybe one or two people who actually say hi to her when they see her. When she does get close to someone, though, she can get kind of clingy and obsessive.
> Likes: Fleur has a somewhat dark sense of humor, laughing at jokes that might concern other people. She’s also a bit of a nerd for comic books and cartoons. She loves cats and dogs, as well as some more uncommon pets. Fleur’s favorite type of weather is when summer slowly turns to fall, with cold, windy mornings that lead into warm afternoons. She’s quite fond of sugar, probably eating more than she should.
> Dislikes: Fleur, as stated earlier, can’t stand happy people. Romance and anything cheesy drive her up the wall. She hates that middle-of-summer heat where no matter how light your clothing is, you still feel like you’re having a heatstroke.
> Strengths/Weaknesses: Fleur’s biggest strength is her ability to read between the lines. She can understand what any person needs at a given point in time. She’s also very intuitive. However, she’s pessimistic and prone to giving up. She has trouble trusting people and getting them to trust her back.
Appearance
> Hair: Light platinum blond hair. It’s wavy and goes to her shoulder blades. She normally wears it in two braids, though on occasion she’ll keep it down.
> Eyes: Pale blue/gray, like the sky on a fall morning.
> Skin: Fair, somewhat clear - she breaks out every once in a while, but most of the time she’s pretty clean.
> Build: Fleur’s pretty average in terms of height, and is naturally skinny. She has a heart-shaped face, a nose that points slightly upward, and twig arms.
> Clothing: Fleur is a fan of denim. She’ll only wear dresses if they’re jean dresses, and the same goes for shorts. Her favorite colors are light blue, gray, and white, so most of her clothes are those colors. For shoes, she really only wears Converse, either white or black. She wears simple silver jewelry sometimes, too.
Bio: When it comes to family stuff, Fleur’s life is painfully average (in her opinion). Her parents, though they fight occasionally, are still very much in love and they care for their children more than they care about themselves. Fleur got into baking when she was 14 and helped her mom bake a pie for a PTA potluck. Her 13-year-old sister, Faris, is almost completely different from Fleur, liking nearly everything from Star Wars to Starbucks to reality TV. They lived in a town not much bigger than Aucteraden that was just a bit farther inland. Her mother got a good job opportunity in a neighboring town, which is why they moved.
Extra: Spirits of Twilight

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

tricksterangel48

bumpo

• Posted at:

ceol

moonlightmystery143

all three approved. lupa, lani, reve, aura, please get your forms in soon or at least show some sign of life.

1. Rosabel Cipolletta - Eris - F
2. Starla "Star" Kinsley - Toffee - F
3. Avivah Yucatan - Hyper - F
4. Alexander Brooke - Scarlet - M
5. Saved for Lupa - M
6. Saved for Reve - M
7. Saved for Aura - F
8. Fleur Dastry - Eve - F
9. Kaon Zahhak - Kodah - M
10. Hales Savanh - Ever - M
11. Daniel "Dan" Winters - Ceol - M
12. Declan "DJ" Jackson - Nevermore - M
13. Saved for Lani - F

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

If someone doesn’t post their form, could I have their spot. 

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyps

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

moonlightmystery143

by midnight ill probably be opening up the spots for lupa and aura since they havent existed since they first saved, so you can save one of those. ill give reve and lani some extra time since theyve shown theyre still existing since saving

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

Alexander

Others who have never been to the northeastern coast might have said that today had been a chilly day, but for me personally, today was normal. My father was a skilled handyman and could several things such as a plumber, electrician, or even a building. One day several years ago, he had to travel several hours north to a small town because he was hired for a job there. At this point in time, we were already living on the east coast, just not as north. For the 2 months that my dad was gone, I went to live with my biological mother.

He met a woman named Danielle in the small town, and several months later, he decided to marry her. Danielle and her daughter,Miranda, moved down to my hometown. About 5 years had passed before my parents decided that we were going to move to Danielle's hometown. Today, we were going to go to our new house.

My father had told me some details about this town, and I am interested to see what it is like.

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Oh sorry!

I still exist, I've been pretty busy lately 

I'm working on my form though!

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ Pʀɴɴ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

moonlightmystery143

youre fine lupa, take your time. just try and get it in sometime soon.

auras save is expired and given over to nr.

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393