Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

not until february/march of next year, but we’re still moving. our apartment complex won’t renew our lease, and there’s nowhere else to live where we are currently that isn’t super expensive. so we’re moving, and most likely to this place that’s four/five hours from here. and i hate it, because as much as this place sucks, i like it here. it’s relatively boring and most of the time i just want a change, but you know what? i’m content with how not interesting it is. we’re close to atlanta, so concerts and such are easy to get to, and i have a few good friends and i actually like it here. i don’t want to move somewhere on the coast or whatever with a bunch of stuck-up people and it’s not even close to a good concert venue. 

i hate it because my family moves every 1-2 years and i’m sick of being the new kid. i just want somewhere i belong, somewhere i know. i don’t want to be the complete loner again. i like my teachers, i don’t want to say goodbye to my friends, i don’t want to have to learn new hallways and faces. i like the ones i have.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Thumbnail avatar 9cbf48c8d2

lynxlynx3024

Why is your family moving?

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

Our apartment complex won’t renew our lease for whatever reason.

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

I totally get it. I’ve been moving since I was ten. I’ve lived in three continents and more than six countries. Being the new kid completely sucks. You can still FaceTime or text or Skype friends, but it’s not the same. It just sucks, and I’ve got nothing else to say cause what it is.

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I'm that kind of kid that moves and stays there for so many years. I mostly know everyone but I feel for you. When I was younger I moved and I didn't even want too. I was born there and I knew most people. It was hard saying good bye but hey, you get to make friends from all sorts of places! You can just get their phone numbers and message them and maybe some day you'll come back to those places. Trust me, moving might be hard but it has its perks.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

that sucks! being far from a major city is always a struggle, and leaving your friends is even more of one.

i understand how you feel. change is good, but unexpected, because of weird laws change is not always that good. 

(also i visit georgia a lot because relatives so you better at least still live in georgia and maybe in the next 205992 years, we might meet? idk) 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky