Every spirit animal has a story -- and a personality. They’ve been in dangerous situations, they’ve seen exciting places, and they’ve saved the lives of the Greencloaks over and over again.

Pick a key moment in the series and rewrite the scene from the eyes of one of the spirit animals. Put us inside their heads -- what are they thinking? How do they feel about their bond? Is there something interesting happening that we can’t see from the human perspective?

Can’t wait to read what you come up with!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts! /324865

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps word scramble /322992

I Survived school! /323972

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

(First!) Yay! Any way I have no idea what I could rewrite. I might find something later though.

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

cool let me think

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar ef6dce8d59

airportwinter35

Uraza:Burning Tide/when Shane died

I was totally out of control myself. I tried to kill Abeke

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Great Plain 

Anything interesting

새시작!

Empire of Forest/Nanowrimo

Thumbnail avatar 8146111982

skyscraperarrow12

they should do that for the SA movie

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Thumbnail avatar 9678e73f8d

beetleclaws433

wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa

• Posted at:

Oooof, Leopard. I'd say flesh it out into a full story but that would be pretty devastating....

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Thumbnail avatar 6bb2881999

crowwings29

The four fallen: Wild born/Summoning scenes

Briggan:
It was peaceful at first. The soft soothing reassurance of how the other place felt. No worries or troubles, no dangers. Sometimes the soothing would retreat from me. It was always the calling that tried to awaken me. The calling was persistent, it came and gone through many of years but I ignored it. I couldn't ignore the calling forever but none of the callings felt right.
However when this calling arrived, it was different. The urge to awaken was stronger, more powerful, this was my calling. The calling pulled me free of my slumber. The chains of sleep and tiredness broke away as I padded towards a bright light. The world was calling me, urging me towards it. As I approached the ever growing blaze where the call grew stronger three presences drew nearer. I wasn't the only one who was answering the call. My friends were being roused from their endless slumber, I will meet them again. Again as something new, reborn to serve Erdas once more.

The person who called me looked fragile. His blond hair fell before his green eyes. I could smell his confusion among other scents. Fear, panic, confusion, awe. Other scents drew from the people around us, yet none interested me more than my summoner. This dainty human pup. His skin was pale, he was scrawny compared to everyone.
I approached him with ease, soon his fear and confusion changed to curiosity and friendly. As I sat before him, his small bony hand reached out and softly petted my head. I could have snapped at him, prove to this thin pale pup that I was not something to treat like a tamed animal; yet I held myself back. This was the person who's call beckoned me from my slumber and returned me to the world of Erdas. I was once a great powerful force that could control this world better than any of these humans ever could. This boy's will and calling was powerful enough to rouse me from my slumber thus he has the markings of a powerful force that would change Erdas from this day forth. Yet I was not the only one who had been roused. This boy along with three others had called me and my friends forth. Erdas was going to be rocked to her very core from such a thing like this.

Uraza:
In my dreams, I prowled my once great Savannah. It was long before the war, back when it was just peaceful.
As I roamed, the sun begun to beat. This wasn't the first but when the this sun had begun to beat I heard the calling. Words from long forgotten time, calling me forth. It was the voice of a nation that called. I knew that deep within myself this peaceful Savannah would not last forever. Someday I would need to leave, to move on, to be reborn.
I began climbing up a tree, the tallest tree in my Savannah. This tree had branches that had lived on the earth for so long its branches have possibly touched the sun by now.
As I climbed, the journey went on forever like I would never reach the sky, never to answer the call. I thought I was alone on my impossible climb but as I went on, three other presences drew nearer. The first presence I felt was farther ahead, the second was nearby as if next to me, the third followed behind as if it was trying to answers its call but couldn't go fast enough.

My caller was a dark skinned girl. I knew that from how she looked, this girl was stronger than she looked. She was not prey like these other people, no she is a predator just like me. I walked up to her with ease. The rain that came forth did not detour her gaze or scent from me, this predator knew that she had done something different. Maybe she knew that she wasn't the only predator anymore. Everyone around was looking at us as if we were two leopards in a meerkat tunnel. My predator girl knew what she had done but couldn't understand. She had done something that others could never do. That is, except the other three who called my friends. Erdas was seeking her saviors once more.

Essix:
The land in which I slumbered was beyond imagine. Many would describe it as living in a dream. I could agree with it but my slumber I knew life would not last forever. My existence was no longer mine, I had no body or mind where I slept. This dream were I lived simply provided the idea of which I knew nothing more than sleep and peace.
Thus the Humming began. The feeling was best described as a humming, it rested in my chest but buzzed in my mind. None of the humming could rouse me from my land of nothing. There was nothing that could give me an existence. Why seek forth the darkness which blurred my mind.
Yet one humming pulled my feathers. This humming was stronger, stronger than any other hum that rattle me into a body and a mind. This was my humming, the call of a soul so strong and powerful I had a presence in a world of nothingness.
I stretched out my wings and begun my flight as my existence was pieced together. Bit by bit I regained who I was once. As I become whole again, three other presences hummed around me. I was not alone in my world of nothingness.

The person whom hummed forth was a boy of tan skin and dark brown hair. He was also covered in dirt and grime. Yet he wasn't the only one inside the cell. Others were around staring at me in awe and amazement. Yet my attention was on the hummer. Much for a pathetic boy like him, he hummed so loud he brought me back. His hum rebirthed me into a much smaller form of my greater being. His hum brought me back to my home of Erdas.

Jhi:
I lived in peace for many years. Yes, I joined the war but it was to protect my kind and my homeland.
When I passed into slumber it was far more peaceful than I had ever known. The yawning expense as my dreams stretched for an millennium.
As the yawn grew forth, soft whispers called to me. Each whisper tingled at my mind but I did not go. These whispers were not the things that called to me. Some were violent while others were not right. The whispers came and gone as the yawning went on.
One whisper came but it wasn't a whisper. No, this was a shout. A shout that was so powerful, it dragged me from the yawn. I followed the echoing of the shout, it wasn't a command as others would've received. The shout was a cry for help, I was going to help the caller.
As I tried to go faster, presences stretched forth far ahead of me. I knew these presences, my friends were going to who called them.

When I came forth a young girl looked at me. In her face said happiness but her eyes read confusion and disappointment. This was the one who called for help. Yet she was not alone in the call. People were growing fearful and scared, Erdas was calling for help. My friends and I were back, we had answered its call.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

Thumbnail avatar ef6dce8d59

airportwinter35

Briggan: SA part2/when Conor had parasite in his head

I an confused. Should I kill him for all the peace of Erdas? Or should I let my human partner think again? I think he could never be cured unless we stop the Wyrms on every where. What should I do. I  guess Uraza would have answer   for this. She got infected by Wyrms so maybe she would know how does it feels..... 

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Great Plain 

Anything interesting

새시작!

Empire of Forest/Nanowrimo

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

-claps- WOW GEM.EXE, THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

}{starz: 3381}{

Pain is sweet if I suffer for your happiness!!!

Peruvian pride!

*laughs in Spanish*

Goshy gosh gosh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*monophobia*

Gem, that was SO GREAT!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Thumbnail avatar 538ac9e3fd

dragonquest679

Yeah, Gem.exe, that was totally awesome!!! So good, they should copy it word for word into a special edition, called "From the eyes of the Beast 1: Briggan" "From the eyes of the Beast 2: Uraza" "From the eyes of the Beast 3: Jhi" "From the eyes of the Beast 4: Essix" 

• Posted at:

Anonymous

"I'll always be one step ahead"

"You will never know who I really am. No matter how hard you try, I will always be ANONYMOUS."

THE END game IS NEAR

As it takes one second to be brave, but a lifetime to forget the regret.

Thumbnail avatar 92990b190c

dragonmist1772

Gemexe

That was awesome!

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

crowwings29

I hope y'all are ready to cry.

King, Grahv, Shane.

I give him hunger, he will hunt. I give him cold, he will seek light. I give his scents, he will hunt.
We feast upon on animals as one, tearing the flesh and breaking the bones. Prowling, sinking, hidden. He tracks and I look. He feasts and I listen. We are hunters.
We see through the same eyes and speak through the same mouth. He understands my tongue and I understand his tongue. He speaks to animals and I speak to humans. I give him answers when he ask questions. I am his reassurance.
We see the girl without her friend and the boy whose friend sits on his shoulder. My boy and I exchange words mentally. He is afraid of what they will think. I reassure him, they will forgive as they are not like themselves before. Look upon the girl who is broken just like us. She is one half and we are one whole.
My boy trusts my words despite that he controlled me once. I forgive him, they will forgive him too. We built a bask of people like us. We are seeking forgiveness and upon our float of sins we will rise up for our forgiven truth. We are one my boy. We are one, you and I. We are one.
I trust him one last time. When he sees the girl's friend. The friend will kill her. My boy dies not speak to me only rushes and I take over. I shove, claw, bite, and tear at the familiar friend. We are in pain as the old friend vanishes but the girl appears. I do not say a word, only my boy speaks. He speaks and gives a last breath.

We are one, walking away in this dim glow. I feel myself slipping away and touch my boy. This is our final goodbye until we return. We speak the same tongue now. I look like him with his scales and yellow eyes but he looks like himself before I appeared. I smiled "I will love you forever, you are my boy and I forgive everything you did and have done," I say. His eyes are watery as I brush his tears away "Goodbye my boy, we shall meet again," I say. We fade away.

I enter a place where my body is mine. I stretch out to take in the sun, I see a boy with golden hair and Blue eyes. What a strange pale boy who has called me from my sleep.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

NOOO no tears on a Monday, nope nope nope.

(That was lovely.)

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

crowwings29

Thinking about doing Cabaro's pov while watch Kirat and Dawson flirt with each other.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Thumbnail avatar 0c10ced10a

dramahound7

"I'm nervous"I told Mother. She laughed, every new spirit animal is young one. "Tell me what happens again" She had told me this story thousands of times but I needed to hear it again. She began her story. "In the Human World a young child drinks the nectar and calls to the spirit animal realm. The chief chooses one of our young spirit animals to be their partner. Every now and the great beasts choose to come down as well. When you get chosen, there is a flash of light and you go to the Human World to be with you human........ What happens next?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9b2fc4058e

rabbitbird92

Can we use our own spirit animals?

• Posted at:

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMGSKWHDGLFASNMSFGHPSF

@dramahound, awesome!!

And Snowystar, of course!!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

crowwings29

The courting: Cabaro 

I had never seen my summoner could act so... pathetic.
He was above this other boy with that wretched boar at his side. This other boy is taller than my boy, all gangly and nervous. He has the graceful features of Ninani and Tellun but he moves much like a new born gazelle. Stumbles almost like he's uncomfortable around my child.
My summoner is no better, he gets stiff and strange around this boy. He speaks to me when it is just us after the thin boy leaves.
His hand brushes through my mane and he speaks about that boy. Even with my less than great form I can still understand a some human tongue "He's so... beautiful. A perfect picture of beauty, I don't see how he and that cat could be related," my boy said.
Oh yes the other one was quite a treat. He never liked my boy being around his younger cub of a sibling. I remember how he was one of those wretched conquerors, forcing a wild animal into a bond. He had it coming to him being turned into what he is now. He and I could speak type same tongue it was quite delightful watching him get his tail in a tangle.

They had been in a gaming of courting for a year since the wrym attack and honestly it was growing tiresome. Courting took far less time then it is taking. Yet the kiss was in fault my part. I possibly was tired of seeing my boy court and court despite being someone who summoned me of all the great beasts. I they shouldn't have stood too close anyways, such a close distance to be from the one you court. How stiff they got when Kirat met Dawson, watching how well they seemed to melt. It was nice to see satisfaction of how well they pieced together. Such sweet embrace ruined by awful timing "DAWSON!"
The two broke apart as another stood at the end of the hall. It was that redcloak, Worthy, standing with his black tail fluffed up and swishing violently "What are you both doing?" he hissed.
Dawson and Kirat parted quickly as they begun to blush "I- I- um we- it was an accident?" he squeaked.
The cat boy begun a low rumble from his throat, oh so scary. I begun to growl back Worthy looked at me for a moment. Big lion versus tiny cat human child, we knew the odds were in my favor. His eyes glanced over to my summoner "Break his heart, I break your face," he said.
The redcloak left quickly without any hesitation. Kirat smiled happily "So are busy tomorrow?" he asked.
The boar child was blushing feverently "I'll think on it," he replied.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Thumbnail avatar 538ac9e3fd

dragonquest679

I dont know how you could be so good, please become an author Gem, i wanna keep reading your stories.

• Posted at:

Anonymous

"I'll always be one step ahead"

"You will never know who I really am. No matter how hard you try, I will always be ANONYMOUS."

THE END game IS NEAR

As it takes one second to be brave, but a lifetime to forget the regret.

rabbitbird92

From the point of view of multiple Spirit Animals:

Abby(Civet, Kloe’s father’s Spirit Animal):

”Kloe, Come forward.” My partner said, The young girl walked up slowly.

”Drink the Nectar of Ninani.” He said, she took a sip, suddenly a fox howled, 

something important was happening. I squeaked, the birds cawed, dogs barked,

wolves howled,cats yowled, the whole world flashed with a bright light and then,

my vision cleared....

Lulu(Siberian Tiger, Kloe’s spirit animal):

”You can’t catch me!” I teased my sister while we ran through the woods,

”Is that a challenge?” She roared, leaping at me, I dodged. Suddenly falling.

”Sister!” My sister cried as I was consumed by a blinding light...

I opened my eyes to see a young, blond-haired girl looking at me in amazement,

my summoner. I padded over to her and sniffed her hand. “My daughter, Kloe Pridewhisper,

has summoned a spirit animal! A tiger- One of our family’s emblems- However, her sister still

has tasted the nectar, Heather Pridewhisper step forward- But first Kloe- what will

you name your spirit animal? A man asked. “Lulu.” Kloe replied, walking off

the stage, a brown-haired girl with braids walked up, “Good luck.” Kloe

whispered to her, we sat down, “Drink the Nectar of Ninani.” The man ordered.

Heather took a sip, I felt a sensation that something important was about to happen.

Bears roared, Wolves howled and horses neighed, there was a bright flash of light.

When the light faded there was a husky standing on the platform....

Midnight(Husky,Heather’s spirit animal):

I blinked my eyes open, confused, There was a girl in front of me. Had I been

Summoned? I could smell both confusion and excitement coming from her.

”Well... It looks like both of my daughters have summoned family symbols.”

A man said. “Hi Midnight.” The girl murmured, patting me, we walked over to

were her family was sitting, “Well it looks like you finally have an excuse to

have a dog.” My partner’s sister said.....

• Posted at:

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

good story flying talking cat

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

rabbitbird92

XD

• Posted at:

#TeamMagmaFTW

Thumbnail avatar 04695dca23

cataqua3106

Essix, Book 5, Heart of the Land

Wow. How I wish sometimes I were Uraza, Briggan, or even Jhi. I've got such a crazy job, flying around in circles watching out for the Oathbound. And I only do it because Rollan says so. Well, if I weren't here, We'd probably be locked in Greenhaven and I'd be a useless tatoo on Rollan's arm. * Squawk* the Oathbound are here! Rollan, do you hear me?

Sarah, here's a note. It's written in white below.

could you do a story-starter about if Erdas had today's technology

• Posted at:

ISABELLA

cataaqua

☁️  

a SAMBer

A  GRIFFINCLAW  

FANWIN

A GREENCLOA

A CAHILL (JANUS BRANCH)

A WARRIOR (MITTENFUR OF THUNDERCLAN)

NORMAGIRL

(that daydreams a lot)

Thumbnail avatar a6ece07ad3

dragoneyes1245

Essix

''come into passive state Essix please Essix!''

*essix thinks*no you stink, have a crush on panda girl, you're a theif,  you were in jail and you're a looser

*essix says* squak!

• Posted at:

I am a girl who hides behind her book,  I am a heroine of my own story, I am a dreamer,

I am the believer 

Thumbnail avatar af7cc1848c

dogspirited92

Lumeo at Tarik's Death

The snake slithered toward Rollan. It was too late when I realized Tarik had lunged in front of him. He gave a scream. The slithery fanged creature had bitten him. I couldn't seem to move. He trembled as a man on the snake's side approached. As he removed his helmet, Tarik turned to Rollan.

"Run!" he hissed. The boy refused, but Tarik urged him to escape. Rollan escaped through a crack in some boulders using the Coral Octopus, bringing Tarik's cloak with him. Me, I stood on my partner's shoulder, barring my teeth. The falcon tried to distract our foes as well, but it was no use. It a moment, Tarik was gone. Gone forever. I was filled with rage. Rollan yelled for me to come over, but I remained where I was. I finished the man who had killed Tarik, but I knew I wouldn't live through it. I let out a cry, but somehow I still felt content. I knew Rollan needed me, but I couldn't have went with him. I would perish with Tarik. I had gotten my revenge.

• Posted at:

~ Doggo

dogspirited92

Lumeo at Tarik's Death

The snake slithered toward Rollan. It was too late when I realized Tarik had lunged in front of him. He screamed. The slithery fanged animal had bitten him and he started to tremble. I couldn't seem to move. The man on the snake's team removed his helmet and started walking toward Tarik.

"Run!" Tarik hissed, turning to Rollan. The boy refused, but Tarik urged him to go. Me, I stood on my partner's shoulder, barring my teeth at our foes. The falcon tried to distract them, but it was no use. Rollan escaped through a crack in some boulders using the Coral Octopus, taking Tarik's cloak with him. In a moment, Tarik was gone. Gone forever. I was filled with rage. Rollan yelled at me to come over, but instead, I attacked the man who killed Tarik. I finished him off, but I knew I wouldn't live through it. I gave a cry from pain, but I couldn't help but feel content. I knew Rollan needed me and I wished I could stay with him. But Tarik was my partner, and I had gotten revenge.

• Posted at:

~ Doggo

dogspirited92

I posted two versions... I think the first one was better.

• Posted at:

~ Doggo

Thumbnail avatar e99765dbd9

werewolfdragon8650

I love playing this game and making new friends

• Posted at:

ok

Thumbnail avatar e99765dbd9

werewolfdragon8650

will call you opal

• Posted at:

ok

Thumbnail avatar fc4f58826d

watermelonunicorn119

It was amazing,Gem :)

• Posted at:

These are so good! The spirit animals know more than maybe we give them credit for...

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Character placeholder thumbnail

redring41

A wonder if any of the bile bonded animals actually cared about there partners.

• Posted at:

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Shanelovedhermore

I am tspig 

Thumbnail avatar 05705c47c1

cobradragon4373

Well, they were bonded forcefully. I expect they would hold a grudge to their partners (masters, perhaps?)

Perhaps if their partners behaved kindly, the Bile SAs might begin to change their opinion of them, but would probably still distrust them for forcing on the Bile bond in the first place.

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

[Insert cliché signature here]

Thumbnail avatar d5118087c5

icedragon791

Despite the whole enslavement thing, I want to believe that there are some Conquerors who actually treated their animals with care and respect. I've always imagined that Devin genuinely loves Elda as well as takes pride in her; he probably would have spoiled her.

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

#Go RainWings, RiverClan, team RWBY, Voltron, and Redcloaks!

And I'm out!

Here's how my stetriolian OC's bonding went, it didn't end good but she's alive and bonding sickness free now so

Rangi (Kylie's spirit animal:Brumby or Stretiolian wild horse)

I was racing in the spirit world when a chime sprung, I paused in my tracks and glanced around, it was my time and I was ready...I think. But... I had doubts what would being a spirit animal be like? Would it be like being a regular animal? However before I could figure my doubts out I dissapeared in a bright white light.

When I appeared I appeared in a flat valley to a young girl with white-blond hair and eyes as bright blue as the sky.

The girl saw me and immeaditly dropped what she was holding, a sheperd's cane it looked like and uttered several quiet word's "No, not me... please no, I don't need a spirit animal, I don't need the bonding sickness," But that was quickly silenced by her falling weakly on to the horse.

What did I do! Did I kill her, no no no, she was breathing but she needed help. I needed to get her to her home. She was to weak to get on my back so I let her lean on my shoulder as we walked to her house.

When we got there two adults that I assume were her parents ran out worriedly and the man picked her up, she whimpered weakly, her condition quickly worsening.

I did something wrong didn't I bonded worng or something! Now it was going to cost the poor girl her life. However he felt the need to be near her so he followered her family into a modest cottage.

The mom glared at him "Out! Out! We already lost Daku! I don't need to lose another child to bonding sickness..."

However just then the girl muttered weakly, "Let him stay, please..."

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

*Uraza after the Wyrm was killed*

I was so upset and ashamed that I killed Shane that I hid for a while. When I finally saw Abeke again, I approached slowly, worried that she would be mad. I slowly moved my head towards her, and she moved her hand forwards...when we touched, she hugged me and cried, and I knew that I was forgiven.

• Posted at:

This is Jenna and Chad!

Hi!

I like dogs and cats!

SA, WOF, T39C, IR (INFINITY RING)!!!!

Hello!

*doing something similar to Jenna, but it's worded a bit differently*

*Uraza after the Wyrm's death*

I had killed Shane, and I was ashamed. I hid for a long time. Finally, I saw Abeke again. I slowly approached. I was afraid: Would she be angry? She reached out her hand as I moved my head forwards. We touched...and she hugged me and cried. And it was, at that instant, that I knew that she forgave me.

• Posted at:

This is Jenna and Chad!

Hi!

I like dogs and cats!

SA, WOF, T39C, IR (INFINITY RING)!!!!

Hello!

Guys spoilers in white ink, It's on the wiki

EVidently the rumor that Anka is an oathbound named kana is true,at least that's what they say on the wiki

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

1 ,