Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Six kids, all of them living in different places, have a superpower. Yes, it sounds a bit cliche, but there's a twist. Their superpowers are virtually useless in combat. They all receive a letter from a secret organization full of people like them. They will need to learn how to work as a team and use their seemingly pointless powers to their fullest advantage.

So, yeah, if you just want to read it, then this is the thread for you. All the main spots are taken, but there are unlimited background spots. Not everyone has made their form yet, so I'm going to wait until they're done before doing chapter 1. So, without further ado, I will get this thread underway. 

Prologue: A man paced in a dimly lit room, a secret document no the desk in front of him. The only other person in the room, his secretary, looked at him curiously. She was a pretty woman, with her tan skin and blue eyes. “But why? Why are we recruiting children?” The woman looked at him and smiled. “Because the fate of our civilization depends on it. You want a better reason?” The man sighed. He should have known he would never win an argument against her. He rolled his eyes, not wanting to go quietly. She gave him a sharp look, and he flinched a little. He threw up his hands in surrender, and asked, “You have the letter written out?”
“I finished it yesterday. I'm not new at this.” Avery Greene knew he didn't have a chance at winning here. He had already surrendered, after all. Maybe he didn't think it was a good idea, but he had to do it. “Send them the letter. If this is so urgent that we need children to help us, God help us all.”
“They aren't just any children, you know. You've read their files. With the proper training, they could become the best of the best.” 

Ta da! You can expect Chapter 1 before next Monday. Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

yEEEE suspense I can't wait to read da first chapter!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

{she\her}{starz: 3211}

SAMB story /322128

Write down my poems for the few

That looked at me, took to me,

shook to me, feeling me

Singing from heartache from the pain

Speaking my lesson from the brain

Seeing the beauty through the

pain

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

YESSSSSS

• Posted at:

ˢʳ

~*~ ˢˡ ˢ ʳ ʰ ʷ ~*~

ʳ ˡˡ ˢʳ. ʲˢ ʳ ʳˡ

ˢ

#ᴿˡˡ

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Posted at:

Knock knock, who's there?

It's me,

Candy

joined jan. 5, 2016|she/her|1188☆

do you have a flashlight?

perpetually confused|in way too many fandoms|internally screaming

summer's december--story @/322422

And I said "No." You know, like a liar.

catdragon13873

I'll see if I can get the next chapter today or tomorrow.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

butterflycat1708

YES

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

catdragon13873

Chapter 1: POV: Lucio Ortiz
Lucio Ortiz was confused. He had gotten a letter from somewhere, and it was
weird to say the least. First of all, it was a paper letter in an envelope. Who sent stuff by mail anymore? Packages, maybe. But not letters. That was what e-mail was for. Second, the letter itself was weird. He read the letter.

Mr. Ortiz,

You have been selected to attend Phoenix Academy, a prodigious school for
people such as yourself. That is, people with special abilities. You may have noticed by now that things tend to go wrong around you, or that weird happenings seem to follow you wherever you go. We have reason to believe that you have abilities that could be very helpful for ensuring the security of the people.
If you would like to attend Phoenix Academy, please come to the corner of
Oleander Street, near the gas station, on this Friday after school. We will have a representative waiting there. Please go to him with your answer.

Was this some kind of prank? He knew his friends wouldn't be above sending
a prank letter to him. But, he didn't know any of them who could write in this kind of calligraphy. It could have been printed out, he knew. There were thousands of fonts of the Internet. Yes, it was probably a prank.

We hope to see you at Phoenix Academy,
Rikki Tado,
Director for Phoenix Academy

P.S. This is not a prank. Ask your friends if you think it is.

And, over the next few days, Lucio asked his friends if they had sent him the
letter. None of them had. And, by the end of each day, he wondered if he had dreamed it. But when he returned home, the letter was always there, material as ever. He even got a paper cut from it. It was Thursday, and Lucio figured he could go tomorrow, just to see if it hadn't been a prank and all his friends were in on it.
On Friday, he went to the gas station on the corner of Oleander Street, near
the gas station, and, sure enough, there was a man in all black looking around- for him. He had a phoenix insignia on his short pocket. Lucio swallowed, gathered up his courage, and walked towards the man. “Hello, Mr. Ortiz. Have you made your decision?” The man’s voice was harsh, but not cruel. “Well? Have you?” Lucio realized he had been silent for a minute. “Yes, sir.” The man looked like a sir, from his immaculate attire to his great hair. It was brown, but dyed with purple on the ends. Far from looking approachable, however, the hair made him more intimidating. “Okay then. You have a phone?” Lucio checked his backpack, and found his phone. It was old, but it worked just fine. “Call your parents. Let them know about the letter. They will receive a copy within the next hour. And then get in the car.”
“Get in the car, sir?”
“Yes, get in the car! I don't have time to say everything twice!” Lucio got in the car, nervously awaiting his arrival to this mysterious Phoenix Academy. 

Next chapter will be Mailo's POV, and I'll try to send it tomorrow or Sunday. Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

*claps*

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

let's see ya do the mustard dab! 

Ocean’s Forum Sis

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyper

crowsoul50

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Posted at:

ˢʳ

~*~ ˢˡ ˢ ʳ ʰ ʷ ~*~

ʳ ˡˡ ˢʳ. ʲˢ ʳ ʳˡ

ˢ

#ᴿˡˡ

butterflycat1708

Yeee my character!!!! Awesome characterization :DDD (forgot to mention he has an accent when speaking English)

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

butterflycat1708

(I sent in a post before so it might double post)

AWESOME *clap clap* LUCIO YEEEE

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

Thumbnail avatar 9cbf48c8d2

lynxlynx3024

I may have given it a star(read whole post)

Yeah I did

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

catdragon13873

Sorry i haven't done the next chapter, I haven't had time to write it over the weekend. Winter break starts soon, though, so it will come soon.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

butterflycat1708

YES CAN'T WAIT TO READ MOAR

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

catdragon13873

Chapter 2: POV: Shumalia Fahmi 

Shumalia was bored. The car ride was really long, and her driver wasn't very talkative. He didn't say anything at all, in fact. It was a hot day, and the car’s air conditioning didn't work very well. The sun kept getting in her eyes, and it was pretty annoying. It shone in her face again, very irritatingly and smugly. She grunted and threw up her hand to get the light out of her eyes. But, instead of her hand blocking the light, as it had every other time she blocked the sun, it reflected the light onto the roof of the car. Mali looked up, surprised, and a small smirk entered her face. She moved her hand, and the light changed. Mali cupped her hand around the light and tried to move her hand. The beam of light moved with it, away from her face. Mali smirked even wider. This trip might not be so boring after all.
An hour later, Mali had to revise her opinion. How could one car ride take so
long? She had discovered a hidden spot full of adventure books, but they were short and she had finished them all. Her phone was on 30 percent, so she didn't use it for the sake of preserving her battery. Messing with the light was boring now. The car turned into a parking lot near a hotel, and stopped in a parking space. “We have made it to the rendezvous area. Please unload your stuff.” Mali started at the driver’s voice. It had been a while since she had heard anyone speak. The driver looked at the trunk, and then facepalmed. “Right. We had to leave urgently so you didn't pack. No worries. We have clothes in your style in your room. Get out and meet the others.” The others? Mali shrugged at this interesting development.
It turned out the others were five or so other kids about Mali’s age. They were
already out of the cars and talking to each other. Maybe Mali’s car had been late for some reason. A bit nervous, she walked up to the other kids, whose conversation stopped as she went closer. “Hi, I'm Shumalia, but please call me Mali.” Mali tried to size up the other kids. There were two boys, a Latino boy and a Caucasian boy. They looked friendly enough, but you could never be sure with boys. There were also three girls, an African American girl, a Korean girl, and a Native American-looking girl. They also seemed nice, but she reserved her judgement. She didn't know them yet, after all. The Native American girl, seeming to sense her nervousness, broke the awkward silence. “Hi, Mali. I'm Mailo. The other members of our team are Skylar, Nebur, Lucio, and Beau.”
“Team? I never heard anything about a team.”
“Well, from what I've eavesdropped- I mean heard, in this Phoenix Academy place, students are split up into teams of six. Maybe like a study group thing. Anyways, they have classes together, have to work together on group projects, and stuff like that.”
Okay. That made sense. But then one of the adults walked over to them. That
didn't look good. In Mali’s experience, when adults had that look on their face, it meant trouble. “Okay. Good. You've all met each other. Now, come in, it's time for dinner. You kids are going to need some information, I think.” Mali looked at Mailo, who shrugged and walked inside. Mali followed. She could use some information

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

butterflycat1708

Great! but the font ruined my eyes

i'm seeing lines now!!!! O_O

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

catdragon13873

Sorry bout that different font next time

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

lynxlynx3024

great pls post more

@bixbite can you look normal again now?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

crowsoul50

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Posted at:

ˢʳ

~*~ ˢˡ ˢ ʳ ʰ ʷ ~*~

ʳ ˡˡ ˢʳ. ʲˢ ʳ ʳˡ

ˢ

#ᴿˡˡ

eagledragon13393

Yeash 

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

eagledragon13393

Bop

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

catdragon13873

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in so long. I'll post Chapter 4 tomorrow, but here is Chapter 3 now. 

Chapter 3: POV: Mailo Emerson
Mailo was a bit confused. She didn't really know what was going on. But, she had allies now. That had to count for something. She followed Mali into the hotel’s dinner area. Maybe the adults would actually tell them what was going on. The adult sat them all down, and cleared his throat. “Sorry about that. I've got this nasty cold- but we didn't drag you kids halfway across the country for you to hear about my sinus issues. We dragged you kids halfway across the country because you're special. Yeah yeah that sounds pretty cheesy, but I don't mean that kind of special. I mean special special. Some may call it weird. Anyways, you may have noticed odd happenings around you. To put it simply and save us all a lot of beating around the bush, you have powers.

Mailo was pretty skeptical. Powers? What kind of clickbaity stuff had she gotten into? The adult continued. “We believe that your powers have already manifested a little. Mailo, you may have the power to communicate with animals.” That got her attention. Communicating with animals? Like, being able to talk to them? That would be fun. “Lucio, you could be able to manipulate electronic devices. Shumalia, bending and storing light, Beau, super flexibility, Skylar, changing things’ colors, and Nebur, omnilingualism.” Mailo sensed she could trust this man. But she had to be sure. But Beau beat her to the punch. “How can we be sure of this? We don't even know your name!”

“I was wondering when you would get to that. My name is Rikki Tado. For now, you may call me Mr. Tado, Sir, or The Rikkinator. And, since we have all finished dinner and I have given you all the information you need today, you should now go to bed. You should know who you're sharing a room with, because those settings will continue at Phoenix. Mailo, Mali, you're in room 206. Nebur, Skylar, you're in 207. Beau, Lucio, you're in 205. Have a good night, we leave in the morning.”

Mailo went up the stairs to her room with Mali. Since the silence was very awkward, she decided to break it. “So, um. You don't buy into this power stuff, do you? It would be awesome, but come on! This isn't some cliche little story where we suddenly find out we have super powers and then we need to go save the world.” Mali shrugged. “Actually, I kind of do. When I was in the car, my hand reflected light onto the car roof, instead of just blocking it. Almost like I could bend it.” Mailo gasped a little. “Do you think you could do it now?

“I could try.” Mali looked the same, but she cast no shadow.
“Awesome.”
“Discovered powers, check! Next up, save the world!” Mali giggled. Mailo and Mali chatted all the way up to their room, and went to sleep in companionable silence.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

:3

• Posted at:

✬ Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

[insert very philosophically profound statement here]

[insert weird science fact here]

[insert end of sig here]

lynxlynx3024

awesome story hey look my character is in it more awesomeness (jk XD good chapter!)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

catdragon13873

Yeah sorry Nebur hasn't been in the story. Next chapter her POV.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

crowsoul50

"The Rikkinator"

I am officially dead

• Posted at:

ˢʳ

~*~ ˢˡ ˢ ʳ ʰ ʷ ~*~

ʳ ˡˡ ˢʳ. ʲˢ ʳ ʳˡ

ˢ

#ᴿˡˡ

lynxlynx3024

doesn't mather Jade I am just happy that my character is in the story sorry if it sounded rude(but I am really happy that isn't a joke

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

butterflycat1708

xDDD GR8 job here girl!!!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

catdragon13873

It's fine. I'll have her next chapter once I figure out her personality and how it should work. 

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

catdragon13873

Here we go! 

Chapter 4: POV: Nebur Azer
Nebur was annoyed. She was trying to look up a book online, but the hotel’s WiFi was pretty bad. She decided to talk to Lucio. “Hey, Skylar. You want to come with me to the boy’s room? I want to see if they can help with my wifi struggles.” Skylar looked at Nebur like she was speaking Swahili. Maybe she was. Nebur made a conscious effort to speak in English. “You want to come to the boy’s room with me? I was thinking since Lucio had technology powers he could help.” Skylar shrugged.
“Sure, why not. Maybe he could help me too. My phone has been buggy all day.”
They went to Lucio and Beau’s room, and found Beau on the floor looking like some kind of contortionist. Nebur made an effort to compose herself. It was really creepy, seeing the quiet boy in such a terrifying position. “Is he ok?” Skylar asked. Nebur shrugged and walked to Lucio. “My WiFi isn't working. Since Mr. Tado said you had some kind of technology powers, can you help?”
Lucio nodded, and replied, “Claro, puedo ayudar. ¿Algún otro problema con el teléfono celular?” Nebur sighed. “Yo dije eso en espanol, ¿no?” Lucio said, “Yep.”

Nebur facepalmed. How was she supposed to do anything if she couldn't even control what language she was speaking in? Lucio made a concentraty face, like he was doing something hard. Then, his face went back to normal and her phone had three bars of WiFi.
Skylar spoke up. “As strangely adorable as that little conversation in Spanish was, Nebur wasn't the only one with phone problems. Lucio, could you help me too?” She tossed her phone to Lucio, who caught it. He unlocked the phone, even though Skylar had a passcode, and tapped the screen a few times. “There you go. It should work now.”
When they were back in their room, Skylar laughed a little. “You totally have a crush on Lucio, don't you?” Nebur didn't think so. They got along well, and he was funny and could make her laugh. But she didn't like him like that… did she? “What makes you think that?”
“I don't know. It just seems as obvious as the fact that I turned your shirt purple while you weren't looking.” Nebur looked down. Her shirt was, indeed, purple. “Change it back!” Skylar changed it back to white with a resigned expression on her face. “You need some kind of color. White shirt, white vest, white pants, white shoes, dark skin, dark hair. You look like a penguin.” When Skylar left to change into her PJs, Nebur looked for something. She tied it around her head. It was a dark blue cloth headband. She smiled with satisfaction. Maybe she couldn't control what language she spoke in, but she could control herself. And she could change.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

lynxlynx3024

wow that is indeed a good description XD wd nice chapter!

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

butterflycat1708

ESPAÑOL

:D

AWE-SOME :D

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

catdragon13873

This chapter is set before Skylar and Nebur come in for tech help. 

Chapter 5: POV: Beau Green
Beau was a little conflicted. He wanted to get to know the people he
was supposed to be working with. But he also wanted to run home and stay with what he had known. He hadn't stepped out of his comfort zone- he had been bodily hurled out of it by a catapult. Luckily, Lucio decided to say something. “So… these powers. The Rikkinator said you had super flexibility? I wonder what he meant by manipulating electronic devices. I have tried and tried but I cannot make my phone fly.”
“Maybe he meant turning it on and off and stuff like that without
touching it.” “Hey, that's a good idea.” Lucio screwed up his eyes and his phone turned on from 10 feet away. “But, what did he mean by super flexibility? Like, being able to stretch like a rubber band?”
“I doubt it. Maybe like, gymnastics flexibility. I do gymnastics, and I'm
the best in the place.” Beau blushed a little. He was smacking himself in the face mentally. Stupid, stupid, stupid! To his surprise, Lucio sat up a little. “That’s actually pretty cool. How far can you bend?”
“I'm actually not sure. I can do the splits.” Beau slid into the splits, bent
his back leg up to his head, and leaned forward all the way down his front leg while keeping his back foot at his head. Lucio looked like his eyes were popping out of his head. “How are you doing that and not screaming in agony? Actually, just how are you doing that?” Beau shrugged.
“I don't know. And I don't feel any pain doing this. It’s easy if you do it long enough.”
It was true. Beau could feel pain- actually, had a below average pain
tolerance- but it didn't hurt to practically twist himself into a pretzel. Maybe staying wouldn't be so bad.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

eagledragon13393

YESSS

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

butterflycat1708

A. PRETZEL. OMG.

Nyehehehe :D perfect, Lucio, you asnwered my exact question.

The Rikkinator is such a funny name xD

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

lynxlynx3024

good chapter!

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

JADE WHERE ARE YOU

• Posted at:

✬ Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

[insert very philosophically profound statement here]

[insert weird science fact here]

[insert end of sig here]

catdragon13873

IM HERE ILL POST SOON

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

catdragon13873

Okay it's soon time to post. 

Chapter 6: POV: Skylar Dawne
     Skylar was impressed. Nebur had taken an obvious step out of her comfort zone by wearing the headband, and it suited her. She looked a bit more confident. She looked like a leader. Skylar looked at her clothes and smiled with satisfaction. They looked good, but not overstated or formal. Same with Nebur, actually. “Come on, we have to go down to breakfast. Mr. Tado said that we didn't have to get out luggage, we just had to show up at breakfast.
     When they arrived at the table, they saw Mr. Tado eating a waffle. Skylar and Nebur served themselves food, and sat down. They were the first ones there, and it was kind of awkward. Skylar’s shirt stopped swirling. She took a bite of her Froot Loops, and ate them nervously. Mali and Mailo appeared next, literally materializing out of thin air. Skylar started in her seat. “How did you do that?”
“Mailo and I figured out that I could bend light around people or objects and make them invisible. I was practicing.”
     “That is really cool.” The boys had arrived, Beau looking nervous and Lucio looking like he was going to get into trouble but it would be hilarious. Skylar frowned to herself. Beau looked like he was uncomfortable being around people, but also like it was more of habit than of awkwardness. She made a mental note to talk to him later.
     Once they finished eating, Mr. Tado made an announcement. “Since you will all need to work together at Phoenix, we are not going to be using the cars this time. Instead, we have a bus. And-” he added, before the kids all chose someone to sit with “there will be assigned seating.” Lucio and Mailo groaned. They went out to the buses, and Mailo was sitting with Mali, Lucio was with Nebur, and Beau was with Skylar. “Hi.” Skylar tried to break the ice a little.
“Hi.” Beau pulled out his phone and started playing a game. Skylar sighed.

“Did you know that Lucio somehow made it so that our packs emit a permanent WiFi signal?” Beau said.“No, I didn't.” Then, Skylar noticed what game Beau was playing. It was one that she owned, and it was pretty fun. It was a game where you would spawn dragons to attack a castle, and she was pretty high level. Skylar tapped Beau’s phone, upgrading his energy production. “There. Now you can spawn your mountain dragon. They're really good.” Beau looked up.
“Thanks.”
“Anytime.” Skylar pulled out her phone and sent a friend request to Beau. It would be nice if she could get him to come out of his shell. But she would have to do it his way.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge