Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Name:Alessia Oliviero

Personality:Alessia is fiery & very unafraid to state her own opinion.She doesn't care what other people think & isn't afraid to march to the beat of her own drum.She's blunt,which can lead to unintentional funny. She's fiercely loyal & will defend her friends at all costs.She's confident & ambitious.

Weaknesses/Strengths:

Strengths-Her confidence.She knows what she wants & how to get it.

Weaknesses-She'll only take so much & then she'll blow her lid.When she blows her lid,it's not pretty.She's impulsive & very stubborn.She's about negative 100 on the patience scale.

Clique:Popular(Although would she count as a jock since she's a cheerleader?)

Body description:She has light brown skin,a mop of curly brown hair in a long afro,& freckles on her face,shoulders & arms.

Outfits:She usually wears band t-shirts turned into tank tops or baggy crop tops,a black above-the-knee skirt,& grey converse lowtops.

Talent:Along with cheer,she's good at sports.

Team/Club:Co-captain of the cheer team.Along with that,she's on the basketball team & the track team.

School rank:Student,first year.

Bio:She's the middle child in her family of six. (Yup,six.)She has five older siblings (Two boys,two girls,& another boy) & a little brother.Her mom is a businesswoman & never seems to have the time for her kids.Her dad's always out doing who-knows-what so she was basically raised by her older siblings.

Crush:Open

Other:Gemstone academy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Excepted!

Bump.

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

MY SHIPS: #Ishfee #Stale  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

I flipped through the mail as I walked inside. "Bill, bill, Max, bill, junk, junk, Max," I said, stopping on the next one. "To the family of Sophia Edison." I read aloud, as I carefully opened the letter. I pulled out a nice piece of paper and read it to myself:

Dear Future Student,

We are glad to inform you that you are one of the chosen eight to come and attend Gemstone Academy Of The Arts!
Please pack the belongings you would like to bring with you. A ride shall be provided to get you to campus on time before the Assembly, which starts at 9:40 AM Sharp! The ride will arrive at the front of your home at 7:30. If you get there before the assembly time you are welcome to explore the campus.  Much more will Be explained to you at the assembly. I hope to see you there!

~ Head Mistress Queen

My jaw dropped. I ran inside. "Mom, I got in! I got accepted at Gemstone!" I said excitedly. She looked at me wide-eyed, and I handed her the letter. "That's amazing Sophia!" Emily said. I smiled. "Thanks Em." Max then walked in. I handed him his mail. "Max, I got in to Gemstone Academy!" I said excitedly. He grinned. "I knew you could do it Sophia!!!" I ran to my room, ready to pack my things. I packed a bunch of clothes, and then moved n to personal things. It took about two hours, but I had a lot of stuff too.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Merry CHRISTmas!

@Ian.

H!

I was wondering if in the RP my character can be shipped with yours..

If my character could like yours or the other way around?

• Posted at:

PARDON ME, ARE YOU AARON BURR SIR?

NO I'M NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!

I'M HELPLESS!

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!

ANGELICA WORK!

ELIZA WORK!

AND PEGGY!

LAFFAYETTE!

WITH THE LADIES!

MY NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

#Hamilton4Life!

<3

Katelyn

I'd get dressed and run downstairs like there was an emergency. "Has anything Came in the mail?!" My mother turned around to hand me breakfasts."Not yet.." I'd look at the door.. "I'll check!" I'd look in the mail box to see a envelope that read the words Gemstone Academy'.

I'd run inside and opened it up. "So....?" My mother said" "I GOT IN!!!!!" I started jumping around in my kitchen screaming ' I got in!' The letter said..

Dear Future Student,

We are glad to inform you that you are one of the chosen eight to come and attend Gemstone Academy Of The Arts!
Please pack the belongings you would like to bring with you. A ride shall be provided to get you to campus on time before the Assembly, which starts at 9:40 AM Sharp! The ride will arrive at the front of your home at 7:30. If you get there before the assembly time you are welcome to explore the campus.  Much more will Be explained to you at the assembly. I hope to see you there!

~ Head Mistress Queen

I'd eat my break-feast with a smile on my face like I just won the lottery. I can't believe i'm going to Gemstone Academy.

• Posted at:

I'M HELPLESS!

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!

ANGELICA WORK!

ELIZA WORK!

AND PEGGY!

LAFFAYETTE!

WITH THE LADIES!

#Hamilton4Life!

<3

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Completely fine with it! Please address me as Bix or Bixbite :D

Doing pov right now!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

"Hi, girl!"

Goddess of Neko People, harmony, and gems!

Cool thanks! :)

• Posted at:

I'M HELPLESS!

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!

ANGELICA WORK!

ELIZA WORK!

AND PEGGY!

LAFFAYETTE!

WITH THE LADIES!

#Hamilton4Life!

<3

warriorcat609

Bump!

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Sry I'll post tomorrow I have a school project

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

warriorcat609

Bump

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

Bump. Get yo rolelays in soon guys. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Sorry! I'll have mine in sometime today. I keep getting pulled away from the computer

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

UGH I HATE MEH LIFE sry me post soon rn I wanna kill my computer

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

redwolf988

My POV didn't go through.... I'll write it again

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Um, Toffee? We need you at the Tokyo Mew Mew's Ugly Cousin RP.

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

@toffee

Should we all continue with the RP now riding to school etc.? Or wait until everyone has their enrollment narrtive..?

• Posted at:

I'M HELPLESS!

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!

ANGELICA WORK!

ELIZA WORK!

AND PEGGY!

LAFFAYETTE!

WITH THE LADIES!

#Hamilton4Life!

<3

warriorcat609

Eliza, read our role plays so far and you'll see. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

#fluffehreturns

• Posted at:

I'M HELPLESS!

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!

ANGELICA WORK!

ELIZA WORK!

AND PEGGY!

LAFFAYETTE!

WITH THE LADIES!

#Hamilton4Life!

<3

Mk then..

..................thanks............. (ok this is a bit cringy now....BAII c;)

• Posted at:

I'M HELPLESS!

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!

ANGELICA WORK!

ELIZA WORK!

AND PEGGY!

LAFFAYETTE!

WITH THE LADIES!

#Hamilton4Life!

<3

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Jasper:

Typically,I wouldn't have expected to get noticed for my talent.But hey,miracles can happen,right?I never thought my gymnastics would get me anywhere,but here I stand,holding the red envelope.I open it & begin to read:

Dear Future Student,

Please pack the belongings you would like to bring with you. A ride shall be provided to get you to campus on time before the Assembly, which starts at 9:40 AM Sharp! The ride will arrive at the front of your home at 7:30. If you get there before the assembly time you are welcome to explore the campus. Much more will Be explained to you at the assembly. I hope to see you there!

~ Head Mistress Queen

I start bouncing up & down in place,feeling optimistic about the whole thing although my mother was asleep after her night shift at work & I didn't want to wake her up.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

butterflycat1708

I will probably get my pov in today :D

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

"Hi, girl!"

butterflycat1708

Ian:

Who would've thought my sporty talents would get me into something as awesome as this? Awesome because first: I loved sports and second: I would be away from my family. Not everyone wants to be away from their family, but I am a exception, don't ask why. I sat on my bed, and reread the letter.

Dear Future Student,

Please pack the belongings you would like to bring with you. A ride shall be provided to get you to campus on time before the Assembly, which starts at 9:40 AM Sharp! The ride will arrive at the front of your home at 7:30. If you get there before the assembly time you are welcome to explore the campus. Much more will Be explained to you at the assembly. I hope to see you there!

I let out a contented sigh. Finally! A chance to fit in with my family and at the same time so what I like! The voice of my father calling me downstairs startled me, but nothing mattered anymore. I am going to Gemstone Academy. YAHOO!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

"Hi, girl!"

Wow, I feel like my post will be the only one that's kinda abnormal.

Avivah: (pretend conversations are in Spanish I don't know enough)

I sneak into the house, dripping with water from head to toe. "AVIVAH!" I hear. I groan. Mama appears with her arms crossed and glares at me. "Avivah, I told you not to go to the Gulf." she says sternly. I wince. How did she know? "But Mama," I whine. "You know I love the water. It just happens to be where..." I trail off. It happens to be where Papa and Andrea died. Andrea was my older sister. They went on a boat trip without me once, and...their ship was found broken. I blink back tears and clear my throat. I see Mama's tears, but I also she her hard expression."Yes, and you went to the place where your dead papa and sister are! And you disobeyed me!" I sigh in frustration. Can't Mama understand that I love Papa and Andrea, and I want to be where they last where? Mama coughs. "Well Avivah, I at last got a solution." She pulls out a formal looking letter and hands it to me. I glance at it. "Mama, my dyslexia?" Mama face palms and sighs. "Sorry sweetie, I forgot." She clears her throat and reads out loud:

"Dear Future Student,

~ Head Mistress Queen"

My jaw drops. "But..but..Mama I didn't even try!" Mama laughs and beams at me. "I sent an application. Now you can actually do something in you're life other then running off to the Gulf" I glare at her. "Mama you..." I trail off. I can't let Mama have even more stress. She seems so happy, and I don't want to add more stress. Lately, the only mail we've been getting are bills with large red print on them. I offer a weak smile. "Thanks Mama." Then I rush up to my room and slam the door closed. I collapse on the bed and take out an album. I flip to the last picture. I'm 6 years old, petting the endangered vaquita, with Papa and Andrea on my side. Andrea is smiling at the camera, looking like her normal diva self but Papa....oh my sweet Papa. He's staring at me the whole time, grabbing my small hand, watching me beaming at the little vaquita. Oh Papa.

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

warriorcat609

Bump 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

redwolf988

Kevin

The sound of the wheels rumbled inside the machine as fabricated belt squealed under my feet was drown out by the trills of piano notes and hum of violins. It's so easy to loose yourself to the sound of classical music, it just sounded so out of this world, like some sort of fantasy where you have all of your best dreams come true. The sights around me weren't nearly thrilling enough to keep me attentive. The treadmill was pointed so I was looking out the window, watching my elderly neighbor tend to her garden while an occasional car rolled down the quiet street. Speaking of cars, there was a mail truck stopping at the mail box. Wasn't father waiting on a package? I should probably go check the mail before someone steals it. I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my gym shorts, never slowing my pace. Let's see if I've been running long enough to take a break. It's 2:47. Wait 2:47! My feet stumbled under me and I was thrown backwards off the tredmill. I sat up, rubbing the back of my head. I had started running at 12:00 on the dot, I promised I'd play with the girls at one. Not to mention I forgot to make them lunch. Oh, my sisters are going to kill me. I stood up and nearly fell down again, my legs not only aching but also feeling like they were made from jello. My head panged with dehydration that was accompanied by the curdling, uneasy, nausea welling up within me. What else do you expect when you've been running for three hours. I need to stop zoning out and then over excersizing, it was horrible for my health. Perhaps I would stop zoning out if my life wasn't so rutin. I needed some change. Every day was the same, wake up, take care of your sisters, run, lift weights, practice sports, take care of sisters, play with sisters, clean the house, take care of sisters, apologize to your friends for not responding to their text from that day, get your sisters ready for bed, go to bed, repeat. Occasionally I'd get the chance to go shopping because father was too busy to bother. I opened the front door and basked in the bright sunlight, embracing the cool autumn breeze. It was a beautiful day, I'd have to encourage the girls to go outside. Well after I make them a small meal to carry them over to dinner. I stepped lightly over driveway to the mailbox, to retrieve what ever had been left. "Hello Kevin." My elderly neighbor called. "Good afternoon Mrs. Faelon." I replied with a smile. "Would you mind giving me a hand? I need some heavy lifting done." She called to me again. I glanced at the house where my sisters were probably waiting for me. I took a breath and smile again. "Of course, I'd love to help." With that I ran across the road to her house. "Thank you young sir. My husband bought me some new top soil but I can't lift it out of the car to the garden. If it's not too much to ask, could you bring them over?" She requested. "I already told you, I'm happy to help." I grinned. She turned and opened the back of her car to show eight, forty pound bags of top soil. I decided the most careful but officiant way to accomplish the task was by carrying two at a time. Technically I should be able to lift roughly three hundred pounds since I weigh about hundred and fifty pounds give or take ten. It didn't take too long but having just finished running for three hours, I felt like I was going to collapse when I was done. "Thank you for giving me a hand Kevin, you turned out to be a good boy even if you have been raising yourself. I hope your sisters turn out like you." Mrs. Faelon said with a smile. "Thank you m'am." I replied with an embarrassed blush, she complements me far too often. "You just wait here, I'll go get you some money for your troubles." She said turning to walk away. "No need madam, it was my pleasure to help." I told her with a slight bow of respect. "Besides watching your garden flourish and blossom with beauty is payment enough." "Why thank you young man, you have become such a gentleman." She gushed. I thanked her again then bid her farewell, returning to my side of the street to retrieve the mail. There was no package. I hummed to myself as I leafed through the papers. Bills, advertisments, and huh, what do you know, a letter for me. I entered my house again, kicking the door closed behind me and walking to the kitchen, where I then threw the mail on the island. I opened the envelope and unfolded the sheet of paper. My eyes immediately went to the signature at the bottom of the page. It looked so official, what could this letter possibly be? 

Dear Future Student,

~ Head Mistress Queen

Gemstone Academy? But why? I'm good at sports and I participate in a lot of them but I'm I really worth it? I only started with basketball and baseball, then the track coach started pestering me about participating in track, then crosscounty, then hurtles, then high jump. Then the swimming coach started scouting me. Some how I ended up the sports MVP of the school. I'm still not really sure when or how it happened. People just asked and I wanted to make them happy. The school will probably be happy I got in, they won't be happy about loosing me on the teams though. And what about my sisters? They need me to watch over them when father isn't around. But this is the chance of a life time. Only eight people are chosen from millions of students. Father will probably tell me to go, so will my friends, they wouldn't want me to waste this chance. I have to go. I just need to find a way to tell my father.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

warriorcat609

Taylor

I felt a hand on my leg, trying to tug me out from under my covers of my bed. "Taylor! Hurry! Your going to be late!" My mom urged me as she threw aside the blankets and pillows on top of me. I sat up, yawning and blinking sleep away from my eyes. "Late for what-" I looked at the clock on my bed room wall by my window. "Oh no..." I turned my body around and stood up on the floor. My mom rushed out of my room to let me get ready and I ran to my closet. It was almost time for my ride to pick me up! I got on whatever I could find, I slipped on some jean shorts, a pink top, converse shoes and cute sunflower earrings. As soon as I finished tying my shoe I felt like I forgot something....To pack! I whipped around but thankfully everything was packed up and beside the front of my bed. I took a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness.." I walked over to my purple suit case and took it by the handle. I walked downstairs to say goodbye to my mom before going then headed outside as soon as possible to a fancy looking car outside in the front. "Woah..." I murmured as I opened up a door to go inside. The driver was a man in a suit, the seats were a black leather with bright lights at the top and the car was much more roomier then I imagined. There was a glass roll up window that blocked where me and the driver was sitting to give each other privacy when we needed it. Right now it was rolled down so I was able to talk to the driver. I closed the car door as soon as I sat down and settled my luggage in. I rolled down the car window to see my mom waving as I was driven by the driver down the street. I waved a fairwell back and the man rolled up the window. Everything was quiet and the man looked quite serious. "So, how long have you been doing this for?" I asked him with a bright smile. There was no answer so I asked something else. "Do you like driving?" Once again, no answer. I smirked, "Quiet type I'm guessing?" The man remained silent and pressed a button on the left hand side to roll up the window that divided us. "Alright, Rude."  I laid back against my seat and crossed my legs and arms.

It took two hours to get from my house to Gemstone Academy which felt like ages to me, but at least I was here now on campus! The driver got out of his seat to go around the car to open my door for me. I grabbed my luggage by the handled and got out. "Thanks." I nodded to him and he closed the door for me as I continued to walk on campus. It was amazing! Art, paint, so many artistic people here. I took out my phone from my shorts pocket and turned it on to see the time. It was early, so I was able to check out the campus. I looked around the big area, sort of confused on where to exactly go. "If only they gave me a map of this place. It's huge!" I muttered to myself.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

Bump!

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar 8112af0c91

dogice169

cool

• Posted at:

Katelyn

I'd turn my alarm clock off as I got up. I couldn't wait to go to Gemstone academy. I could do many of my favorite things there, cheerleading, singing, dancing, and acting. It's a really hard school to get into, so I actually thought I didn't stand a chance but then again, never say never, right? I got dressed and packed. I woke up at 5:30 so I had the perfect amount of time to do everything I needed too. I ran downstairs as my mom was making break-feast. I'd place my things by the door and sit at the table. "You woke up early..!" my mother said as she placed the pancakes and fruit on the table.

"Yep, I really didn't want to be late, super excited!"  "Well, It's 6:25 now so eat your break-feast!" my mother replied as she looked at the clock."Do you need pencils or anything else?" she continued."No, they provide everything you need there." I said covering my mouth because I was eating. "Perfect!" My mother said as she sat at the table to eat.

"Where's Evelyn?" I said looking at her. "Your little sister is sleeping in." "Doesn't she have school today?" "No, not today, she is still on Summer break for one more week."  "Mk. Thanks mom!" "Your welcome sweetie. wait outside, they're coming soon." "Mk." I'd grab my things and wait for the limo to arrive. Once it arrived, the driver got out of the car and took me inside the car, I waved goodbye and hugged my mother and Evelyn. As I got in there, I sat on the seat and saw a row of little glass buckets filled with candy, there were plastic bags on the side. I grabbed a bag and got some candy. "Yum" I started eating it. The man opened the front sound block window and said "It's a 2 hour drive, get comfortable...if you need anything, just ask." he said with a soft smile. "Ok! Thank you sir!" I said smiling back at him, of course, he didn't see because he was driving. I can't wait to get there!

• Posted at:

I'M HELPLESS!

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!

ANGELICA WORK!

ELIZA WORK!

AND PEGGY!

LAFFAYETTE!

WITH THE LADIES!

#Hamilton4Life!

<3

warriorcat609

Bump!

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

Bump!

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Can I be a third year male who starts a video game club. I mean, it is a sport(although if I can I’ll be a nerd).

• Posted at:

Call me Red

Ravenclaw

Son of Hermes

Pokemon Trainer

Hyrulian

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Stranger Things Fan

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

warriorcat609

Yeah, sure! Video game club is now official. 2nd years, 3rd years and 4th years are unlimited. I think I'll have to roleplay as some of the teachers since no one is wanting to be them. 

Also, one thing. The cliques in school have their own tables, the popular tables are on "The ramp." Another lunch area with stairs leading up to large, colorful umbrella tables. The only way people who aren't on the popular clique can sit there must be invited by someone in the group. Neutrals sit out of the clique social circle, a tiny lunch table in the corner. You guys can choose where the other cliques sit, I just wanted to tell you guys that information. So the area where the popular sit is called, "The Ramp." Never and I say NEVER go there uninvited or you have a lot of trouble coming your way. (Some populars are very strict on these seating arrangements and usually refuse to sit with others not in their clique) Sit there uninvited if you wish to cause your character trouble.

Stephanie queens form is still being waited on! Whoever wanted to be her must send it in by tomorrow or I will have no choice but to give the part away to someone else! Stephanie is the bully, we need someone like her in the roleplay. Same with her minions! We NEED minions. Anyone wanting to play a mean, rich,  narsasistant please be my guest. Lol

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

Cmon my darling children, We need to keep this going. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

I'll try to find someone to be Stephanie Queen...but if anyone would like to be her....GO AHEAD :P

• Posted at:

I'M HELPLESS!

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!

ANGELICA WORK!

ELIZA WORK!

AND PEGGY!

LAFFAYETTE!

WITH THE LADIES!

#Hamilton4Life!

<3

darkwizard810

Name: Cole Lansky

>Age: 15(or whatever a 2nd year would be)
>Gender: Male
>Personality: Funny, Determined, Smart, Stubborn(in both a good and bad way)
>Weaknesses/Strengths: Pretty mush started above is his strengths and  weakness. Another strength is he is very good at video games. Some other weakness is he is bullied a lot(although he handles it pretty well) and he easily gets hyper. He also has ADHD so he can focus really if he is interested in something, like video games, but if class is getting boring he easily zoned out. 
>Body description: Adverge for his age, although a little skinny. He stayed fairly fit, mostly due to Boy Scouts, but he isn’t that athletic. 
>Outfit: Jeans, and a nerdy teeshirt like a Star Wars shirt or a pokémon shirt
>Clique: Nerds
>Talent: Very good at gaming, especially speed running Nintendo games like Pokemon and Legend of Zelda
>Team/Club: Leader of Video Game club 

>School Rank: Student, 2nd year

>Bio: A pretty normal life. Has always been a nerd, and started speed running video games when he was around 10. Has been gifted since he was in 4th grade(not highly gifted though). Parents supported his love in video games, although they did’nt let him play nonstop. Middle class family, no siblings, a cat he misses a lot. He was a Boy Scout and earned Eagle the summer before he came to Gemstone. 
>Crush: N/A (if there is a girl in the video game club, possibly)
>Other: Best friends call him Red

• Posted at:

Call me Red

Ravenclaw

Son of Hermes

Pokemon Trainer

Hyrulian

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Stranger Things Fan

General Geek(not a nerd)

warriorcat609

Excepted!

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

Stephanie Queen save has expired! PLEASE CHILDREN, WE NEED A STEPHANIE. She's a 2nd year btw. If you want more information on her its on the first page where the directions, ranks, rules and story is.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

darkwizard810

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Call me Red

Ravenclaw

Son of Hermes

Pokemon Trainer

Hyrulian

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Stranger Things Fan

General Geek(not a nerd)

darkwizard810

(So hopefully it’s ok if the letter is an email)

I sit on bed, watching a record speed run video on Twitch. On the corner of my computer screen pops a notification for an email. I almost absent mindless click the red “x” on it so I can get back to the video I’m watching but something stops me-the words Gemstone Academy appear on the subject. I figure I didn’t get in but I was secretly hoping I got in, so I clicked on the email. *email contains acceptance letter* “Mom, I got in to Gemstone,” I yell out to my mom.

• Posted at:

Call me Red

Ravenclaw

Son of Hermes

Pokemon Trainer

Hyrulian

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Stranger Things Fan