Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

I forgot you said we can have two talents. Video games is my main one but I’m also pretty smart(again, not super smart, but smart enough to be gifted). Wow, this character is a lot like me!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Red

False - Dwight Shruit

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Meme Master

Boy Scout

BotW is (a nice part of) my life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB Join Date:  12/5/2018(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

Name: Becky Brown

Age: 14/15 (If there are none of the lucky 8 spots remaining, 15) 

Personality: She's pretty simple, she doesn't have many friends. She LOVES annoying Steph and her minions. She's there to lend a helping hand to any victim of bullying, even though a lot of times it's herself.

Strengths/Weaknesses: She's not afraid to get physical, and she dodges easily.

Body Description: Long, straight brown hair. Green eyes. Thin build, stands about 5'4.

Outfit: Prefers a plain white T-shirt and bootcut jeans, with brown utility boots.

Clique: Outcast

Talent: Singing. She can also make fairly decent art.

Team/Club: Add a music-oriented team if you haven't already?

School Rank: First year/Second year

Bio: Normal California life

Crush: None

Other: GemStone Academy Forever!

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I'm sorry but all the 1st years are taken. Form exepted! You can have a music club, music club is now offical! Whoever joined please roleplay. :D 2nd years and above will rp that they are either coming back from summer vacation or that they are on campus etc. Please, everyone here is a main character so interact, create drama if you want, ships encouraged, etc.

Please....We really need teachers too and a Stephanie Queen along with her fellow rich minions.  

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

darkwolf6599

Can I powerplay for Steph until she's taken? I probably won't but just wondering.

• Posted at:

warriorcat609

Sure! :D 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

darkwizard810

I meant my character was like me in general. Rereading it I realized I sounded arrogant because it was next to my second talent.

Well, I forgot I was a second year, I was reading everyone’s forms and they were 1st year. Whoops. So scratch my previous rp post.

RP: I sit on the top bunk of my dorm*, watching a new record for a speed run on Twitch. School was coming up tomorrow and while I wasn’t super exited I decided not to sweat it and enjoy my last day of school. I finished the video and decided ond last speed run before school starts. I open up my DSi, make sure the capture card is ready, and start a new Pokémon Diamond speedrun. A hour and a half later, I curse. I was two minutes away from my record, which was second place in the world. I sighed and decided to double check I had all my school supplies, which takes me half an hour. I then go to sleep unusually early so I get a good nights sleep.

*anyone who wants to be my dormate, say so-although of course it has to be a male

• Posted at:

Call me Red

False - Dwight Shruit

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Campaigner 

General Geek(not a nerd)

warriorcat609

Taylor:

I began walking down a concrete path with my rolling suit case I was pulling behind me. I looked to my left while I  was walking and saw several clams of people talking on the fields or under trees and very few were sitting on the steps in front of the schools front enterance. Each person seemed to stick to their group which seemed sort of odd to me. What happened to interacting with people outside of your group? I suddenly bumped into someone and fell backwards onto the ground. Stupid! I should've been watching where I was going!

(Anyone could be who I bump into, our characters need to meet some how.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

I climbed out of the car and looked around. The driver handed me my luggage. "Thank you." I said, walking towards the front entrance. On my way, I bumped into a girl a little older than me. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I'm Sophia. What's your name?" I said. The girl smiled. "I'm Taylor."

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

warriorcat609

Taylor:

I got up to my feet again and got a hold of my suit case. "I'm Taylor." I smiled and extended my hand out to her.  "Nice to meet you Sophia." 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

warriorcat609

(Bump!

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

eeeeh I'm lost can someone please roleplay their character meeting with mine please?

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

{she\her}{starz: 3145}

SAMB story /322128

Write down my poems for the few

That looked at me, took to me,

shook to me, feeling me

Singing from heartache from the pain

Speaking my lesson from the brain

Seeing the beauty through the

pain

warriorcat609

How about me and Sophia walk around campus and then some how we meet You?  

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

"Hi Taylor." I said, shaking her hand. "So how did you get into Gemstone?" I said, as we walked in the door.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

warriorcat609

Taylor:

"Musical Talent, you?" I asked as we walked into the hallway where lockers were on the left and right. Some people were leaning against them or taking out books they needed for classes.

"Hey, new kids!" A person shouted from behind us. We both turned around to see a guy, another student, calling us over. Me and Sophia exchanged a glanced and approached the person. "Welcome to Gemstone Academy, but here's some word of advise," He lowered down his voice. "Don't mess with Stephanie and her minions, and always stick to your clique, got that?" He crossed his arms and smirked. "Cliques?" I echoed, not really understanding. The guy rolled his eyes rudely and sighed, not wanting to explain more but he did anyway. "Cliques; a group you need to stick with. You all have a clique, there's jocks, cheerleaders, Nerds." He listed a few. "I'm guessing your friend here would be a nerd and you...." He scratched his head. I raised a brow, this was like mean girls but in real life. We were all equal so why were there groups? All these stupid labels are going to ruin school someday. "What clique do you think you're in?"He asked but I shrugged, not looking like I cared. "You'll be a neutral for now," He patted my shoulder. "Cya, New Kids." He waved and walked in the other direction. My old school wasn't like this! Who did that guy think he was for labeling me and Sophia like objects? 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

warriorcat609

BUMP!

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

darkwizard810

@Kodah 

Even though you’re a first year can we be roommates and good friends?

• Posted at:

Call me Red

False - Dwight Shruit

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Campaigner 

General Geek(not a nerd)

Avivah:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!" The sound of the alarm clock shatters the remains of my dream. I groan and off it. Stupid thing. "Avivah, hurry up! We need to get to the airport!" I groan again. Stupid Gemstone Academy. Why do I have to live Mama's dream? I shake my head and glance at the photo off Papa. I shake away tears forming in my eyes and slip in my backpack. Hesitantly, I put on my backpack and run downstairs. "Hey Mama" I mutter, hoping I don't have red eyes from crying. I apparently didnt't, because Mama beamed at me. "Avivah, I'm so proud of you!" I roll my eyes. She's been saying that every since I got the letter. Sighing, I grab my toast and eat it quickly. "When's the flight?" I ask, managing a weak smile. "We need to leave soon so we get through the secruity" she replied. "I can't believe they're paying for it all!" I grin at that, since I was worried Mama couldn't pay for it. But the school covered that too. Part of me wishes it didn't, I really don't want to like this school. Mama continued, "So I booked a room in an americana hotel, so I can be there just in case" I heard a bit of concern in her voice, and it made me turn around and hug her. "Mama" I whisper over her shoulder. "You don't need to worry anymore." Mama blinks back tears and hugs me back. Then I pull away. Mama clears her throat. "Come on Avivah, let's go." She grabs my rolling suitcase and I grab my backpack. We head to the taxi waiting in front of our house. Mama must have called on before I came down. The driver starts driving and I squeeze Mama's hand. She smiles and squeezes it back. My thoughts drift to Papa and Andrea. Are they proud of me too? I smiled, imagining what they would say.

*45 minutes later*

"Avivah!" I wake up with a start. Mama's gently shaking me. "Avivah, we're here." I yawn. I didn't realize I slept. With a sigh, I get out of the taxi. Mama hands me my rolling suitcase and we walk away to the airport. I looked curiously around. I never been in the airport before. It looks like a hospital. Images of Papa and Andrea, motionless, along white sand with doctors swarming around them comes into my mind and I gasp. Mama glances at me, but I shake my head. Stupid imagination. 

*1 hour and 30 minutes later* (Secruity and waiting)

"I think we're boarding soon" whispers Mama. I glance up from my phone. I usually don't go on my phone, but I got so bored waiting here, I had to. Finally, the plane is coming! "Group 4 may now board." Yes! We're group 4! I tug at Mama and we both stand up and wait in line. Soon, the guy checks our boarding passes and off we go in the plane! I look around curiously. Seems...tight. Mama finds our seats and I look around nervously. That's it? That's our all our space? A wave of panic floods me and everything goes black.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

darkwolf6599

Becky:

I didn't have a watch. Or a computer. Or a desk, or a fancy bed. Or a phone. But I had a house, and some clothes, and enough food to have three meals a day. And I had a place to go. Gemstone Academy. My ride was about to arrive, my mom yelled, so I straightened myself out, made sure I was presentable enough, and walked out the door. I'd had breakfast this morning. "Bye, Mom!" I shouted. I slammed the door and ran outside. Momentarily my ride appeared and I ran up, walked through the open door and found myself a spot in the back.

• Posted at:

Avivah:

"AVIVAH!!" Someone yells. I blink my eyes open and see Mama standing over me. An emergency nurse is standing over me. She clicks her tongue and hands me a pill. "You really should be more careful next time," the nurse says to Mama in a snobby English accent. "I kn-now," replied Mama in broken up English. With a start, I realize I'm in a room on a plane. I sit up and glance around. Closed...space....I feel dizzy and gasp. Mama grasps my hand and slowly the dizzy feeling goes away. "I'm so sorry Avivah" whispers Mama in spanish. "I forgot your claustrophobia pill wouldn't last this long." I nod weakly and remember gulping down a pill in the night before. "It's ok Mama" I reply. "You can go back to seat now" interrupts the rude nurse. I roll my eyes at her and walk to our seat again. Mama follows me and we sit down. My head hurts a bit, so I look outside the window. Suddenly I don't feel so closed up and my head stops throbbing. A small smile forms on my lips as I look out the window. Slowly, I drift off to sleep.

*Idk how much the flight would be...er....let's say 1 hour and 45 minutes later?*

I slowly wake up to the plane thumping on the runway. I stand up straight and beam. We landed! The airplane woman voice comes on, but I ignore it and beam at Mama. She smiles back at me, a little sadly. Soon, passengers around us stand up and Mama stands up too. She grabs my suitcase from the overhead drawer thing and sets it on the floor. I put on my backpack and we walk down the aisle. I smile at the flight attendant as we get off the plane. Whooping, I skip down the tunnel thing into the airport. Mama smiles and hurries in front of me. "Ok, let's go down to the first floor and look for the Gemstone Academy bus. I'm so proud of you Avivah..." I zone out of her speech and think about the school instead. Would their be good sports teams? I always wanted to try futbol americana! I wondered what Mama put in the application to make them choose me. Surely I didn't in because of my grades. My dyslexia seems to never be an excuse to my teachers. I'm lucky I know enough English. Mama is still yapping about something as she pushes open the doors to outside. I look around and spot a bus with the same logo as the logo on my letter. "There it is Mama!" She abruptly stops and follows my gaze. "Oh sweetie, I..." she dabs her eyes with a tissue. I smile and hug her. "It'll be an adventure, Mama!"
 I whisper. She laughs and pulls away from me. "Bye Avivah.." I take a deep breath and wave at Mama. "Bye!" I hug her one last time. I turn away and run toward the bus. I find it empty. Odd. But I shrug and grin at the driver. He doesn't smile back at me, and just points at the seat behind him. I shrug at him and sit down, sliding my suitcase behind my seat. He starts to drive and my stomach tingles. Whether it's from my claustrophobia, or nerves, I don't know.

• Posted at:

warriorcat609

Taylor:

"Let's go, Sohpia." I turned back around and we both walked down the hall way talking. "And I thought stuff like this only existed in movies.." I muttered under my breath. "Do we have to follow this clique stuff?" I didn't want any trouble from anyone and I just wanted to belong somewhere around here. I have no idea where I belong....

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Avivah:

It took forever, but finally I spot a big building, with the same logo. I get up and tap the driver. "Are we there?" The driver rolls his eyes at me. "Sit down kid, and yes." Rude. But I beam at him and sit back down. I'm way too excited to explore this school to be grumpy like him. I know I'll miss Papa..but I'll have to make the best out of it. The driver parks and opens the door. I grab my suitcase and put on my backpack. "Thanks!" I grin at the driver and jump off the bus. I look up and see the humongous building. Woah. At least I won't have to worry about my claustrophobia. I start to run toward the school. Suddenly, I realize there's someone in front of me I'm about to crash into. Quickly, I jump in the air and flip above them. I land on my feet but gasp when the suitcase crashes into the student, knocking them down. "Sorry!" I squeal.

(The student can be anyone btw)

• Posted at:

warriorcat609

I just realized I spelled Sophia wrong...sorry!

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

butterflycat1708

It's going to be me. Hang on while I pov.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

Thumbnail avatar 4bed2c0b6f

rabbitpaw36

Sophia-

"Like he guessed, I'm definitely a nerd. I have my library card number memorized, and I freak out over an overall 94 in a subject. And I can solve a rubik's cube in under two minutes! I also have a ruler on me literally all the time. But don't think I'm super know-it-ally. I have my weaknesses. Mostly history. But I'm super excited for the math courses. I was a year ahead in math at my old school. And I skipped a grade. Ok, now I'm rambling. Does that bother you?" I said, cracking a grin. I pulled my rubik's cube out and started mixing it up. "OH! I just remembered you asked me about what I thought about cliques. I've never been to a public school, only a tiny private school and an online school, but I've definitely seen the whole clique thing at the private school. There I was a bit of a normal, as I was probably the only nerd. But there was the jocks, who played soccer or football or capture the flag or kickball or something at recess, the popular girls, although really, more kids in the school knew me then them. The popular girls all followed this one girl who was a big bully. She's probably something like Stephanie, whoever that is. We had one girl who as kinda gothy, although really she was just shy. But here's kind of what I think of it as. Its a lot like a kingdom in a way. The popular people, preps, and jocks, are like the nobles, and the most popular one- Stephanie- is like the queen or king. Then there's the knights, who are like the jocks.  And there's the nerds, who are your librarians and inventors and important stuff like that. The drama nerds are the entertainers. The bullies are basically like the criminals. The neutrals are basically the ordinary people- your bakers and blacksmiths and farmers and such. Then the wannabes are your apprentices." I said. I glanced down at my hands, where I had solved the Rubik's cube.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

butterflycat1708

Ian:

My parents took me as far as the airport and sent me on the plane to the city Gemstone Academy was located in without a word of farewell. They really do not care about me, do they.

When I landed I took several buses to reach the academy. It was a long, boring trip. 

I finally reached the campus. I though this time would never come. I mean, who wouldn't get bored if they spent about half a day traveling without any companions?

My body was tired of sitting so long, and my backpack seemed to be heavier than ever. My suitcase was pulling my arm to the ground and I was so tired. Well, better go into the building and get some rest. I picked up my pace and decided to walk into the school.

And then I saw a girl who was going to ram straight into me. I was so tired my body didn't answer correctly and was unable to stop. 

She, however, did a flip over my head and landed behind me. Her heavy suitcase must have fallen while she was in the air because a really heavy object hit me on the head and the ground flew to my face. Or rather I dropped to the ground.

I heard a high pitched squeal which must've come from the girl. "Sorry!"

"No no, it's ok. It my fault for not watching where I'm going." I stood up, awkwardly rubbing my short brown hair and feeling stupid for this. "Are you one of the lucky students? What's your name? I'm Ian. Ian Ansen."

"Er, yeah. I'm Avivah Yucatan."

And this was the start of a friendly conversation where my odd awkwardness melted away.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

warriorcat609

Taylor:

"Huh, never thought about it that way." I scratched my head. "So, I'm guessing I'm a neutral? I really don't know where I belong around here. I'm sure you do already." I pushed a door open in a hallway that led to the back of the school, probably where the girls dorms were. I looked down at the solved rubicks cube in Sophia's hand. "Could I try?" I asked.  

(Want to be roommates? 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Avivah:

(Remember, she has a Mexican accent) "Er, yeah. I'm Avivah Yucatan." I fingered the strap on my backpack. "Well, come on, let's go inside" I start to walk toward the school, slowing down from my usual pace so Ian could follow. I don't want to be mean, but honestly, that guy seems slooow. "So how did you get in the school?"

• Posted at:

warriorcat609

Ya DA DA DA DA! Eeeeee! This roleplay is a dream come true! :D be active my darling children.

:)

I want everyone to at least meet up some how before or after the welcome assembly. If Stephanie Queen isn't roleplayed I'll POV as her myself if I have too. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

butterflycat1708

Ian:

I listened to the queer accent Avivah had and followed her into the school.

"So how did you get in the school?"

"Well, a talent scout must have seen me playing street basketball." I shrugged. "And then they probably judged that my ability was enought to make me talented. Not something I'd like to brag about.." 

At least she doesn't know about my conflicting talent and desires. I'd definetely look crazy then.

Avi nodded. 

"And how did YOU get into the school? By the way sorry if I'm walking somewhat slowly." I said and tried to pick up my pace.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

Avivah: 

I grinned at him. "Well, if you happened to notice, I do fairly well at gymnastics." I easily followed his pace. I wondered how street basketball got him in here. Would that really be enough? Soon, we reach the door and I open it first. "After you" I say with a smile. Ian walks in and I follow him. 

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

Oops, Sorry Bix (Didn't see your post because I had this comment thingy open for like hours and wasn't really playing attention)

• Posted at:

I'm guessing Avivah will somehow meet up with Taylor and Sophie in the girl's rooms. Idk who will be her roommate tho

• Posted at:

warriorcat609

Bump!

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

yeah, they can be roomies!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

warriorcat609

BUMP

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

warriorcat609

Bump!

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

warriorcat609

Bump!

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

warriorcat609

Rp as soon as you can guys.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

darkwizard810

I walk through the halls to my main class and overhear two girls talking. I hear a mention of solving a rubix cube in under two minutes and a comparison of medieval life to school cliques. I walk over to the two girls. “Are you two new,” I ask. “Yeah,” the reply in unison. “What are you’re names? I’m a second year names Cole and I heard discussion about solving a rubix cube in under two minutes. I’m a speed runner myself although I speed run video games instead. I also liked the comparisons of school cliques and medieval people. Not that it’s true.”

*Can one of you, Taylor or Sophia, please respond? I was waiting for a male but I guess all 1st year males quit so I’m trying to get in the conversation*

• Posted at:

Call me Red

False - Dwight Shruit

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Campaigner