I DIDN'T FINISH TYPING!!!!!!!!!! -calms down and continues singing-

And we, we can brave all the wars

Cause I know, I know you'll stand by me

Oh this, this is what I guess it feels like to be bonded with a spirit animal

And love, love in the bonds

And love, I know it's what I have

So can, can I borrow yours, till I get mine?

Cause I know, know you'll stand by me

You'll be my help, till I get mine

You'll be my "bond" till I get mine

And if I ever, ever need help if I'm in trouble, well

I just know you'll help me

I won't, won't break down

Even if, if I can't find mine

Love, that's what I know I have, from you

Even, even if I can't find mine

Even, even if I can't find mine

Love, I know I have your love

Love, I know I'm not alone

Oh, I know you'll stand by me

Even if I can't find my, my, my spirit animal

*Jenna, Chad, and all singing characters* Yeah, I know you'll stand by me

*Jenna, Chad, and all characters bow*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

This is Jenna and Chad!

Hi!

I like dogs and cats!

SA, WOF, T39C, IR (INFINITY RING)!!!!

Hello!

Anything that says fins, we meant to say find. It was auto correct doing this to us -_- Find, not fins! -calms down-

• Posted at:

This is Jenna and Chad!

Hi!

I like dogs and cats!

SA, WOF, T39C, IR (INFINITY RING)!!!!

Hello!

*loudly* Let it go, let it go, my I'm one with my spirit animal! Let it go, let it GO, I want my animal! I DON'T CARE HOW HARD THE WAR IS, AS LONG AS IIIIIIIIIII, have my spirit animal! Let it go, let it go, my spirit animal helps stop all wars! Let it go, LET IT GO, I KNOW OH OH!!!!! HERE I STAND, WITH MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!!!!!!!!! LET THE BONDS GO OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! THE EVERTREE ALWAYS MADE ME HAPPY!!!!!!! *sings louder* Rocking around the Evertree, where all the bonds are kept! All the Greencloacks dancing happily, just like you and me! Rocking around the Evertree, where all the bonds are kept! All the Great Beast are dancing merrily! You will get a bonding feeling when you hear all the bonds are made here deck the halls with happiness! Rocking around the Evertree where all the bonds are made! All the Greencloacks and Great Beasts dancing happily and merrily! You will get a bonding feeling when you hear all the bonds are made here deck the halls with happiness! Rocking around the Evertree where all the bonds are made! Everyone dancing with good cheer in the Greencloack and Great Beast way!! *sings even louder* Jingle bells, jeingle bells, jingle bells and Tellun rock! Jingle bells and Tellun are very awesome! Briggian, Uraza, and Essix too! Bow her comes Jhi, hey! *scream sings" Dashing through the snow, with my spirit animal! ALl over Erdas we go, bonding all the way! The bellls my animal wears ring, making us happy! What fun it is to bond with my animal tonight! OH!! *sings at the top of my lungs* Oh Evertree, oh Evertree, how I love you! OH Evertree, oh EVERTREE, HOW I LOVE YOU!!! *sings so loud I pass out right after* Oh let me see Worthy, let me see Worthy, WORTHY, IS AMAZING!!!! *sings so loud I pass out for longer* See the spirit animals booooooooooonding, tiss the day the bonds are made, booooooooooonding! Show me now, your new freind! Show me, show me, yooooour bond! Show me this booooond, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDING!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

We are Holly and Sam!

We know Jenna & Chad and are alot like them!

3...2...1...SPIRIT ANIMALS (SA), WINGS OF FIRE (WOF), THE 39 CLUES (T39C), INFINITY RING (IR)!!!

HELLO!

You know Abeke and Meilin and Conor and Tarik, Olvan and Lenori and Maya and Monte, but do you recall, one of the most famous Greencloaks of all?

Rollan, one of the Greencloaks, used to not want to be one. He didn't think he'd ever become one of them. All of the other Greencloaks kept trying to get him to join them, even though he didn't want to. Then one day in Erdas, he decided to, finally become a Greencloak. And now, he is one. Then how the Greencloaks have more people in their ranks. Rollan a famous Greencloak will always be amaaaaaazing!

• Posted at:

We are Holly and Sam!

We know Jenna & Chad and are alot like them!

3...2...1...SPIRIT ANIMALS (SA), WINGS OF FIRE (WOF), THE 39 CLUES (T39C), INFINITY RING (IR)!!!

HELLO!

, 2