#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Name: Bleiz Lupin

Species: Wolf Faunus (Look up RWBY faunus)

Appearance: short-ish, messy, very pale, sandy brown hair that gradients to ginger-auburn at the tips; soft, but wolf-ish, golden-amber to silver eyes that change color along with the moon's phases, his eyes being golden-amber during the day and night of a new moon, but silver during the day and night of a full moon; his eyes, when angered, gain a piercing edge and appear to glow blood red; his eyes also seem to glow in the dark; around 6 feet in height with a thin, but fit build; soft, pale skin; sensitive, brown wolf ears on his head and a fluffy, brown wolf tail with a ginger tip; sharper and slightly longer canine teeth than humans and his nails can turn into claws, if necessary

Personality: He mostly has a caring and understanding personality, but he can also be a bit irritable at times, especially when a hard-headed patient doesn't want to follow his directions. His seemingly soft and gentle side tends to mask his tough interior personality. Most people tend to underestimate him, thinking him to be a pushover, and they've found out the hard way that he is not. He prefers not to fight if possible, but will if he has to or if someone makes him mad enough. He is very loyal to and protective of those he cares about, especially his little brother, and hurting any of them in any way is a sure way to get on his bad side. He's typically a rational thinker and can stay calm in almost any circumstance, but if he gets mad enough that his eyes turn red he loses all rationality and attacks his target with no mercy, which can make him vulnerable.

Abilities: Being pretty much half wolf, he has night vision as well as enhanced senses. He is also surprisingly quick and agile. He has moderate healing powers, but he can't heal any major wounds, large broken bones, or illnesses.

Clothing: a plain, dull purple shirt with the sleeves going to his elbows; dark gray jeans; a white lab/doctor coat with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows; dark purple tennis shoes

Family: Randall "Randy" Lupin (little brother; age 10)

Other: -Fallenstorm.

-Both his and his brother's names (and surname) are associated with wolves, Bleiz literally meaning "wolf" and Randall meaning "shield wolf".

-He loves chocolate (no, chocolate is NOT dangerous for canines).

-He dislikes citris fruit.

-He has a habit of waking up every night around midnight and going for a walk, then falling back asleep when he returns, though he's unsure how it started.

-He has a vast knowledge of herbs to use when he doesn't use his power; he uses his healing power sparingly, as it uses a lot of his energy.

-His parents died when he was 11, so he's been raising his little brother for the past 7 years.

-If I think of any more, I'll let you know. XD

-Also, "Extra" and "Other" are pretty much the same thing, so that's why I don't have the "Extra" section on this form.

Please let this through!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

i have no idea what to pov but im trying anyways

Lilac:
Without opening my eyes, I slam my hand down on the alarm clock I know is somewhere on my nightstand. I groan to myself and slowly open my eyes, shutting the alarm clock completely off and slowly get out of bed. I turn to the mirror hanging on the wall, brows furrowing at the sight of myself. I have grown to about 5 foot 11 inches, which I scowl at. I have a more feminine build than normal, and my hair is too my waist and dark red. My eyes are wide and pink. My skin is porcelian-pale and for some reason I have freckles. I watch in the mirror as I let my power wash over me, my eyes glowing gold as I shrink back down to my normal height. I watch as my hair shrinks back to it's normal pixie cut and the red leeches into bright indigo. My features become more defined and my build more androgynous. My skin tans to it's normal color and I no longer look like I've had the blood drained out of me. I watch my eyes narrow and, as the glow fades from them, return to their normal violet.  I stretch with a relieved sigh. I tended to shift during my sleep for whatever reason. I pull on my normal tank top with a white tunic top over it and leggings - my closet was filled with tunic and tank tops and leggings, nothing else. I grab a random pair of socks, the pattern this time being green socks with random flowers, pulling them on and then grabbing my running shoes. I glance at my hands, and reactivate my power, watching as pastel-mint green flows over my nails. I smile at the mirror, and with my power still activated, cause my teeth to sharpen. I liked doing small differences in my day to day appearance, just to keep my power sharp. I stretch and exit my room, heading for the meeting room for my rank.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Claire:

I walked down the hall to report to the meeting room like everyone else. I saw Lilac come out of her room a few feet away. "Hey Lilac." I smiled and waved as I passed her up. Winding through the caves passages I finally ended up in meeting room to see what I would have to do for today.

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

"Yeah, but I'm a walnut with passion." 

"Believinis mmagic!" "Happinesithcure!" 

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

Thumbnail avatar 9006ce0150

darkwolf6599

*Wakes up thread*

Rusty:

I woke up and immediately hopped out of bed, stretched and yawned, and looked around for my fedora, which always seemed to be misplaced. My alarm hadn't gone off yet. I rummaged through my closet. I found a ridiculously tall black tophat, but no fedora. I yanked my drawers open. No luck. Finally, I walked over to my taller dresser. There it was. I put it on and searched for something to wear. There was my favorite red shirt, and jeans. I looked at my clock. I hadn't been paying attention, I was late. I quickly put on the shirt and jean, shook out my fur, and headed towards the meeting room. I didn't see anyone else in the passages. I started to run, and I reached the meeting room before anyone else, but late. The other Elites were already there.

• Posted at:

~Forrest~

Flip Side- Serpent Queen

Queen of Dead Threads

HAPPY WHATEVER

Gang@/308617

Homethread@/312711

CRAZY is easy,

But INSANE takes practice.

"So this is existence..."

WOLVES are carnivorous and dangerous.

Straight and Proud

告訴我,如果谷歌翻譯搞砸了這些傢伙

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

I think I am accepted?

Nebur

Today we needed to go to a report in a meeting room everyone. What was very special because mostly only one group or only the leaders gathered in the meeting room but now everyone went to the meeting room it was a big room so there wouldn't be any problems for space happily. I didn't knew what to expect but I already saw a bunch of people walking in the corridor I greeted most of them while walking to the meeting room and I hoped that I didn't forgot something or I would need to think of something and that wasn't my strongest point

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Cat:

I could see the sun peering out more brightly from the opposite wall of my cell. I grit my teeth. Leave it to THIS side to torture me with light I can never reach. I sigh and sit down in my cell. The only thing that's good when the sun shines more brightly, is that my food will be arriving soon. I wonder if anyone will interrogate me today. After all, it's been around a week since I got captured, and no one said a word to me. Isn't that what you're supposed to do with "prisoners?" I shake my head, feeling quite odd. Was I actually feeling lonely? I suppose when I was on the other side I did share a cramped room with others, and never had a mission alone, but I never actually had someone I could trust. Besides...I quickly shake my head again. I can't let those memories again. Memories made me in this cell in the first place! I get up and pace around anxiously. Stupid cell bars! I angrily punch the cell bars. Ow! I stumble back and glance my hand. Blood is seeming out from it. I groan and slump to the floor. Why was I so stupid? I gently pressed the edges of my cloak on my head to get rid of some of the blood.

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

warriorcat609

Claire:

I stood there in the meeting room, waiting patiently. I crossed my arms and leaned against the room wall. People started to flow in through the door in clumps or groups.  

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

(Btw ppl, Cat is from the BAD side the one that's like destroying your peaceful underground. And she got captured by YOUR side)

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

darkwolf6599

Hugo, all the Elites are taken/saved but then I guess the saves expired so you're both good to go. Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Forrest~

Flip Side- Serpent Queen

Queen of Dead Threads

HAPPY WHATEVER

Gang@/308617

Homethread@/312711

CRAZY is easy,

Straight and Proud

告訴我,如果谷歌翻譯搞砸了這些傢伙

lynxlynx3024

@forrest please call me Nebur and I looked twice and now the third time trough all posts and I didn't saw it being saved or taken. but thank you that I am accepted I appreciate that 

• Posted at:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

I just realized that I forgot to add something to Bleiz.

Weapon: When fighting, he relies heavily on his staff weapon that can turn into a naginata. Without it, he's basically defenseless in combat. In those times, he mostly only dodges enemy attacks with his speed and agility.

There! I assume he's accepted..? I can change something if I need to, though.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

I'm just gonna assume that Bleiz is accepted...

Bleiz~

I woke up early in mine and my brother's room and got up from my bed. I looked over at my little brother, who was still fast asleep, and smiled. I made sure to be quiet while I got ready for the day, so I wouldn't wake Randall up. Once I finished getting ready, I went to the infirmary. Since it was expected that I'd have to get to the infirmary as quickly as possible sometimes mine and Randall's room had two doors, one of which led to the hallway and the other led to the infirmary next door. When I entered I noticed that no one else was in there and smiled a bit. I always liked seeing an empty infirmary; it meant that no one was seriously injured or ill. I went to my desk and picked up a clipboard off of it. The clipboard had a couple papers with a checklist of herbs on them. I went into the back room where the medicinal herbs were kept and took inventory. I checked off the herbs that we had plenty of, but put x's next to the ones that we were running low on. Once I finished I checked my watch. I'd have to go herb-collecting later; right now it was time for me to go to that meeting that everyone had been called for. As I left the herb store and returned the checklist to my desk, I noticed Zephyrus enter the infirmary through the cat door that led to his room. I didn't have time for chatting, though, if I was to get to the meeting on time.

"Inventory on herbs has already been taken." I told him as I left the infirmary. I didn't hear his reply, if he responded at all.

When I got to the meeting room I greeted those who were already there with a small, but friendly smile, then I sat down in a chair and waited for the meeting to start.

So I assume everyone's supposed to go to the meeting, right? XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

warriorcat609

(yep. Claire is just chilling against that wall. XD

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

Save a warrior, please

• Posted at:

Jade.....maybe you should call me Dark.......

My heart is dark and hard. It protects me.

But  underneath that is a loving, kind, scared, and strong girl

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Could someone make a list of what is left, I want to join but can't really figure out what spots are taken. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

❄MLP Fan #PinkePie is the best! 

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, GalaxisGalaxy, and Quasar 

Proud Mormon

wolfheart1601

Founder~ Taken

Co-founder~ Taken

Elite of Warriors~ Taken

Elite of Spies~ Taken

Elite of Scouts and Seekers~ Open

Healers~ 2 taken

Trainers~ 4 open

Warriors~ 1 saved, 3 open

Spies~ 2 taken, 1 open

Scouts~ Open (unlimited)

Seekers~ Open (unlimited)

Children~ (reserved for later)

Prisoners~ 1 taken, 1 open

Middleman~ Taken

I think that's all of them. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

greendog1510

Okay, thanks I would like to save a warrior. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

Proud Mormon

greendog1510

Name: JJ ( She doens't go by her real name.)

Age (Preferably younger than 18 if human): 13

Species (Be specific): Human

Appearance (Please be detailed): has a tall slednder figure, looks very fragile, but is stronger than she looks,

Personality (Please be detailed): Tries to seem very serious and stern on the outside, but is very fun, not very serious  some of the time, she doesn’t really like people telling her what to do, and ignores or is rude to a person telling her something of what she can fix to make something better

Abilities (Be specific, and don't be op): She can control light and darkness, is very good with a small sword

Clothing (If applicable): Wears black exrise pants, with a light blue shirt, wears a black jacket with star and moon desings

Family (If any):Had a sister but she went missing

Extra: Is amedetrious, and can use a weapon with both hands

Other: Fallenstorm

• Posted at:

Cookie

Proud Mormon

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

I'm sosososo sorry i havn't beenbeen posting lately, i have been super duper busy and i will post my perspective asap!

• Posted at:

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

opalchicken63

Ack! I broke the thread!

Idk what to write...

Cazadora:

I sit in the lobby of Hotel De Friz, patiently waiting for a customer behind the front desk. Of course, i didn't expect anybody.No one comes to the hotel famous for eight murders in the past two years alone except the murderers. Pays pretty well, though, and no one can keep tabs on a target that never looks the same more than once. Well,i do have some favorite forms, but I also have over a million people, and that's just humans, that I can choose from. Even the postman is skittish coming in here. Speak of the Devil, here he comes now! The short, slender teenager with tufty brown hair crept in slowly and sheepishly through the broken glass door. He looked around, then at me, and by this time I have changed into the mildly good-looking blond girl he sees every time he comes in here. "Hey, cutie!" I say, waving to him with a cheesy smile. He waves back, laughing nervously. I think he thinks I'm a murderer, too. It makes me want to laugh out loud just at the thought. I'm not a murderer, I'm just a murderer's helper. Hehe. "Are my usual letters here, Mr.Postman?" I ask him as he approaches my desk. "Y-yes, M'lady. Miss Matapang and Miss Matalino have sent their regards, as usual." "Great." I said through my teeth. I put a hand out to grab them and looked over at my computer screen. Nothing new. He sets five letters in my hand. I grab them with my thumb as he turns over my hand and kisses my knuckles gently. "Until next time." He says, smiling as he backs away about five feet before turning and bolting for the door. I look at the names. To me, from Matalino. To Harold Jay, from Brooke Les. To me, from Matapang. To Jessie Pang, from Lee Wright. To Malinda Rose, from Daven Rose, return to sender. Ok, time to do some sorting and sending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later, I am back at my desk and the three letters have been delivered to their respective rooms. I open Matapang's first since it is on top. Hair gets in my eye and I look up briefly. No one is around so I put the hair on the left side of my face behind my ear, revealing my gray eye. That gray eye is the only thing that stays the same when I am shifting. It is the only way you can tell me from the original. I read her weekly letter, than I read Matalino's. Both of them are saying how bad the other side is and their twin is bad for taking the opposing side. Both need things like food and weapons and will send me money asap. These two are the only ones I help and trust to pay me back later. If you are not one of them, you have to pay before you get what you want. That's just the way I role. The bell rings and I snap my head up. A new person has walked into the doorway. I quickly throw my hair over my face again and shove the letters into my desk drawer. Finally, someone besides the postman!

• Posted at:

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Wolf-girl at heart

opalchicken63

Uh...did I kill it? Bump Up My Platypus.

• Posted at:

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Wolf-girl at heart

wolfheart1601

HOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLL~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

who needs to post yet?

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

opalchicken63

Bump Up My...

Pumpkin...?

Platypus...?

Periwinkle...?

POST!

• Posted at:

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Wolf-girl at heart

darkwolf6599

Is this seriously dead

• Posted at:

~Forrest~

Flip Side- Serpent Queen

Queen of Dead Threads

HAPPY WHATEVER

Gang@/308617

Homethread@/312711

CRAZY is easy,

Straight and Proud

告訴我,如果谷歌翻譯搞砸了這些傢伙

warriorcat609

Not on my watch it ain't. 

WE NEED OUR PLOTTTTTTT TO START US OFF.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

opalchicken63

*sniffs* It's dead! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Posted at:

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Wolf-girl at heart

, 2