Thumbnail avatar 6de08543db

jadewolf2493

The lights are blinding, the music blaring. Life and vitality echoes around you in a wave of energy that connects us all. Between the chaos and the hype hides something different. A new emotion, peace. It is within that new found peace that I realized the truth. The missing piece of my everlasting puzzle. After years of the madness, I've grown to love and care for it. But something has changed. The colors don't seem as vibrant, the lights dim, and the music fades, then I realized, it has always been this way. I was simply too caught up in the excitement to see it before. Closing my eyes, I let myself fade away with the music to the next chapter of my never-ending story. This is it, the world disappears before my eyes and I with it.

The second the world finally melts away, I find myself in a void. Nothing but emptiness surrounds me for as far as I can see. My heart starts to race in fear, but a moment later, the fear passes. Because I know that in this silence, I can find peace and solace. So I will move on and embrace the solitude that has become my life. 

Ave Atque Vale, ~J. Silvershade. 

*I will still be reachable in other places.

Please let this through Mods. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Good bye! I didn't know you, but I hope you have a nice life. Maybe I'll see you again randomly online, but that's pretty unlikely. Come back and visit!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar cee6576ee1

ponyspicy6

good bye Finale T_T

• Posted at:

/// /// SNOW\\\\\\                  greencloack*rainwing*girl*unwanted*muslim*canadian*pakistani

*goddess of winter,nature,and art*

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

Goodbye, Jenna.. I'll miss you.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)