Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

In Paper Robloxia...

A hero called "the protagonist" is doing their daily routine of hiding from crowds who want the protagonist's autograph because this person helped save reality. Suddenly, the protagonist hears a humming behind them and sees a bright glow illuminate the alley they're in. A door is traced out before the protagonist's eyes, and the protagonist is sucked in.

At Sky Emporium...

A hero-in-progress called the Star Savior is walking on the walkway into the magnificent palace called Sky Emporium, wondering why she was picked to be the "second Star Savior." Suddenly, a portal opens behind her, and somebody comes out... a person she's never met.

Disclaimer:

There is only one main spot left. (That's why this is a story, not an RP.) As such, I will allow a little competition. Whoever makes what I deem the best form by noon EST on Saturday, January 14, will get the main spot in the story. However, I will create a form for background spots.

Rules

-No saves are allowed for obvious reasons.

-No perfect characters, edgelords, cinnamon rolls, royalty, non-humans, etc. are allowed.

-Proper grammar and capitalization, complete sentences in the clothing, appearance, and personality sections, a well-planned out character, and overall neatness in the form will give a higher chance to be accepted as the protagonist.

-Delete all the parentheses in whichever form you choose to do.

-Please don't spam the thread with hate speech if I accept another form over yours.

-I’m sorry if this offends anyone, but I would prefer to keep LGBT+ out of the story.

-If you don't know anything about these games, I would suggest you play them or watch walkthroughs and the like on Youtube. For Super Paper Roblox, I enjoy the videos made by Guy Monochrome. For Adventure Forward 2, “Productivemrduck” is pretty good.

-If you've read everything, put “Paper Starlight” in the “Other” section.

Protagonist Form

Name:

Age (15-25):

Spot: Protagonist

Appearance

>Facial Features:

>Build/Height:

>Birthmarks (include the location, if you choose to make your character have them):

Clothing

>General Style (chic, country, fashion, etc.):

>Jewelry:

>Favorite Colors:

Personality:

Other:

Background Character Form

Name:

Age (no limits):

Appearance:

World this character is from (Sky Emporium or Paper Robloxia):

>Facial Features:

>Build/Height:

>Birthmarks (include the location, if you choose to make your character have them):

Clothing

>Jewelry:

>Favorite Colors:

Personality:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang @/306546

"Well, for your information,

THE NAME'S CONSTELLATION."

#ISHMAELSTOPQUOTINGANDGETHYPNOTIZED

amazingdawn82

Boop.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546

amazingdawn82

Please don't let this die. I worked too hard on it...

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546

Thumbnail avatar 94ec58ef24

magicdragon1569

Name: Callie Marie

Appearance: Yellow eyes and black hair that goes down to her knees. Pink is on the top of her hair.

World this character is from: Sky Emporium 

>Facial Features: Short triangular nose and black piant that makes sunglasses shapes around her eyes.

>Build/Height: Tall for her age at 6.5 and has a straight poster.

>Birthmarks: The back of her neck.

Clothing: Black shirt and short connected to each other with three pink cerciles in the middle. Pink leggings and black boots that go up to her ankles. The bottom of her boots are pink. She wears white gloves and a light pink hat with pink feathers on the front.

>General Style: Chic

>Jewelry: Fat gold braclets around her white gloves.

>Favorite Color: Black

Personality: Very cheery and loves to sing. She is very determend in every thing she does. She likes to make up jokes when she goes on a quest or something.

Other: Paper Starlight, left handed.

• Posted at:

Call meh <~<~Verde~>~>

I am Obsessed with Splatoon 2

"Stay Fresh!"-Squid Sisters/Splatoon

~Spicy Calamari Inkantation just might be the best song ever!~

There are a lot of things about me that I keep a secret.

Home thread: /310654

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Name: Estella "Ellie" Lucero

Age (15-25): 16

Appearance: Curly waist-length light brown hair with bright purple roots and highlights, usually worn in a high ponytail; big, rounded bright blue eyes; and fair skin. 

>Facial Features: Her face is oval-shaped, with a bunch of freckles resting on her cheekbones & the bridge of her button nose.

>Build/Height: She is about 5'2" when standing up straight and has a slim, almost stick-like build without much curvature.

>Birthmarks: N/A

So basically, at sixteen years old, she can probably pass for thirteen.

Clothing: Usually a T-shirt and leggings or shorts (depending on the weather) in shades of purple, green, and/or blue; gray sneakers with white laces; and a white visor on her head

>General Style: Sporty/casual

>Jewelry: N/A, she hates jewelry

>Favorite Colors: green, blue, purple

Personality: Ellie is seemingly always on the go and loves to be around and talk to other people. She can see the bright side of just about any situation and just about always has a smile on her face.

However, she tends to be impulsive, impatient, and very trusting of other people, and her near-relentless optimism can (to an extent) blind her to  the reality of a situation.

That being said, if she can't find any sort of bright side to the current situation and/or loses her usual smile, be worried. Be very worried.

Other: Paper Starlight

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

amazingdawn82

Thanks to both of you for submitting forms, but Verde, is your form meant to be an entry for the protagonist or a background character?

Also, I made a mistake with the background character form.

It should be like this:

Name:

Age (no limits):

World this character is from (Sky Emporium or Paper Robloxia):

Appearance

>Facial Features:

>Build/Height:

Clothing

>Jewelry:

>Favorite Colors:

Personality:

Other:

(I mixed up the world and appearance sections.)

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

hhHHHHH i actually put effort into this

Name: Corin Han
Age (15-25): 17

Appearance
>Facial Features: Corin has slightly droopy, dark grayish-black eyes. He has dark circles from insomnia, and two dots under his eyes- a fainter one under his right eye, and one in the corner of his left eye. His mouth is small and his neutral expression makes him appear as if stressed or sad, even if he's not feeling down. I've done a tiny bit of research and apparently the Super Paper Roblox people all have yellow skin, but if it's important at all, Corin is naturally a little pale, but has darkened a bit because of his travels. [I noticed that you don't have a section for hair, which is probably important, so I'm going to put that here.] Corin's hair is black and dull, reaching just past his shoulders. It's messy and curly, and his bangs would cover his eyes. His hair grew out from a "normal" hairstyle he got when he was 15 and he never bothered to cut it or even it out, which is why it's full of split ends and feathery.
>Build/Height: Corin is lean and wiry, and doesn't have any physical weight to pull. He's more of the speed type than the power type, and frankly a little too thin. He's 5'6.
>Birthmarks: Just below the neckline of his (two sizes too big) shirt, there's a pair of blobby triangles, which he was told looked like wings. He also has the two dots on his face, as described in the section.

Clothing
>General Style: Corin likes to wear dark, tight jeans/leggings and red, dark purple, or black tops/outerwear that are way too big for him. I don't know what style you call that.
>Jewelry: A long silver chain with a pentagram pendant he always wears, and a single garnet stud in his left ear.

>Favorite Colors: Claret and tyrian purple.

Personality: As his expression might reflect, Corin is a melancholy person. He's seen horrors and tragedies in the world, and the chance to fix them was what he hoped for when he went on the journey of Super Paper Roblox. His general outlook on life is realistic, if not a little pessimistic. The small side of the realist that said 'there's still a chance I can do something about this' is why he chose to do anything in the first place (in relation to the plot of the game). He tries to be helpful when he can, and does like watching people light up. Secretly, he likes praise, although he'll vehemently deny having any sort of talent or skill.

Other: Paper Starlight

• Posted at:

۞ a r i r a n g ۞

and i find it kinda funny

i find it kinda sad

the dreams in which i'm dying

are the best i've ever had

lost soul

you can't always control who walks into your lif

but you can control which window you throw them out of

2/28/15

Thumbnail avatar 94ec58ef24

magicdragon1569

The protagonist. Sorry I didn't mean to put the World this character is form part. XD

• Posted at:

Call meh <~<~Verde~>~>

I am Obsessed with Splatoon 2

"Stay Fresh!"-Squid Sisters/Splatoon

~Spicy Calamari Inkantation just might be the best song ever!~

There are a lot of things about me that I keep a secret.

Home thread: /310654

bookmark

• Posted at:

(~Fizzy~)

"Hello! This is the part where I kill you!" -Wheatley, Portal 2

"          " -Someone who doesn't exist

"Great, the gang's all here. Now we can die together." Yang Xiao Long, RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 8

#Fizzegade

#PrayforFriederikevictims 

amazingdawn82

Verde: Thanks for clarifying.

Ari: Thanks for submitting a form. You seem very knowledgeable about Super Paper Roblox.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

lol nah, i do too much research for these things

• Posted at:

۞ a r i r a n g ۞

and i find it kinda funny

i find it kinda sad

the dreams in which i'm dying

are the best i've ever had

lost soul

you can't always control who walks into your lif

but you can control which window you throw them out of

2/28/15

amazingdawn82

It's fine. I do the same thing.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546