Hey! This is my first roleplay and I'd like to know what you think about it. Thanks!

WARNING! Really long wall of text

Kexiams is a magic school for young magi's to train their skills and learn new magic. It trains only the best magic users and is well known for it's pupils varying magical abilities. Classes teach a range of skills and uses, and many well respected and powerful magi's have come from this school.

Due to a recent overload in magical prisons, used to hold dark magic users for the safety of the kingdom, the rulers of the kingdom of Kexiam have decided to start sending young dark magic users to this school, using special magic restricting bracelets locked onto students wrists to control their magic. They have done this in the hope that the school can reform these students into outstanding members of the magic community. These bracelets do not stop the students power but are controllable by teachers to ensure their power is kept to a safe level within the school. (This pulls strong dark magic users to the level of regular students, unless further restrictions are imposed)

-
Kexiam sits in a large expanse of breath taking scenery and the main school itself sits tall and proud at its entrance. The school holds no uniform and students are free to wear what they wish as long as it is not to revealing. Each student is provided a room in the dorm blocks on campus, which can be designed as the students wish upon entrance thanks to a magical enchantment. Dorms are mixed gender and dorms are build into sets of 6 rooms with a fair sized and well equipped kitchen. Each dorm building has an large community room with a central fireplace surrounded by circular sofa's, and a range of other tables and seating areas accessible.

Students are free to roam the grounds of the institute, though if they wander to far they will come across a magical barrier warning them that they are on the grounds edges. Students are not permitted to leave the grounds without permission from the institute, and those that try to force their way past the barriers will be met with a surprise.

Across the grounds is scattered many buildings open to students, including open greenhouses where students can go to learn about growing magical herbs, to large picnic grounds set within clearings in the forest. Students also have access to their own small training ground where they can practice basic magic, and to one of the lakes set back from the main campus.

Within the main building students have access to an extensive library, study hall and a few smaller study rooms. The building consists of many classrooms where a range of subjects are taught and is accessible through the main entrance hall.

-

With special permission from the institute students may venture into the kingdom to buy supplies for there time here, though basic supplies are available for order through the campus. When granted permissions students will receive a pass that allows them to travel off campus grounds through the barrier for a day.

The kingdom itself is bustling with life in its busy streets, a wide array of people, shops and houses making up its land around the institute. There is a clear presence of kingdom guards within its streets due to the recent dark magic attacks, and increased threat, with particularly strong forces placed around the kingdoms castle located on the far side from the institute. This is where all the higher ups that rule Kexiam and decide on the daily running of its community reside.

If you read all of this put 'Kexiam' in the 'Others' section if you read this far

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are free to be a Teacher or Student!

Magic level guide - Very few people will be of Mastered level so please follow the guide below to gauge your ability.

1: New magic user - still discovering your power and what your specialization is

2: Basic level user - Found your specialization but are mastering it and still expanding (Most likely starting at the
institute)

3: Well Practiced user - Specialized and with good control of their specialized power, can use a variety of basic magics (Most students levels)

4: Advanced magic use - Able to utilize a wide range of magic and mastered their specialized power (Around teachers level, students near the end of their time at the Institute and some dark magic users may be at this point)

5: Mastered user - Able to use most forms of magic though very strongly versed in their own unique brand of magic, these users are able to use some of the core dangerous magic to very high levels beyond that of any other user, though this often occurs with negative side effects, though these users are uncommon to come across.

Students -
Name:
Magic alignment: (Good/Dark magic)
Magic level/description: (Most likely between level 1-3 and just a bit about your specialization of relevant to your level)
Looks: (Description)
Bio: (Just a bit about your character)

Other:

Teachers -
Name:
Magic alignment: (Mostly will be light but space for a few dark arts style teachers)
Magic level/description: (Most will be around 4 though some may be at 3 - specialization of magic likely required at this point)
Looks: (Description)
Subject: (The school teaches a wide range of subject so pitch me your name and what its about =P)

Other:

----------------------------
Rules:

- No god modding or I will have to destroy you/your character, this includes brokenly overpowered characters and being that one character that can never be hit in a magic duel etc.

- No one line responses as they are really annoying xD

- Wait to be accepted to start

- Don't have more characters than you can manage/more than I deem a reasonable number xD

Thanks for checking his out! My forms will be in shortly.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Mini~

Pastel Lolita/Trans/Libra/Extrovert/ENFP

Some might think that the creativity and imagination that give my life meaning are insanity

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Save!

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Save!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Name: Corinth Fae

Magic alignment: Dark

Magic level/description: Level 2. She has the power of Voidwalking, so she can control shadows, create shadows, and make 'shadow puppets', which are shadows that can move and talk, but only on walls or the ground. She's not good at controlling her power yet, though.

Looks: A little on the short side. Pale, with raven black hair. Her eyes are violet. She wears a striped shirt with a long black trench coat. She has buckled shoes.

Bio: She was raised an orphan and an outcast. Her father went missing and she lived with her mother, but then her mothered suffered a terrible illness. She became very resentful and bitter on the inside,  but smart enough to live on her own. Corinth is very frank, cold, but calculating person. Sometimes though, if provoked enough, she can get very angry and will hurt the provoker. She has a soft spot for orphans.

Other: Kexiams

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

I put so many typos in my form xD

Forgive me

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

I assume you just fill out a form, no?

Students -
Name: Saiph Orionis

Magic level/description: 3, he's really good at his specialization (illusions) to the point of near mastery, but he sucks at everything else.
Looks: Really dark navy blue hair like you see in anime and green eyes. He's rather tall and skinny. He dresses in a relaxed and kinda edgy manner. He typically wears dark colors and avoids bright colors in order to move around without drawing attention.
Bio: He doesn't like being monitored as a dark magic user and often gets in trouble for rebelling and causing trouble. He's also a been in jail for small crimes. His mother disappeared after his birth, and his father left him to rot in jail, however, he was released and sent to Kexiam

(Is this good?)

Other: Kexiam

I hope this is good.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

IGNORE THE POST COMING! I ACCIDENTLY SENT IT.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Okay, never mind..few.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

-
Name: Yuri Calvio
Magic alignment:Good Magic
Magic level/description: Level 2, Yuri has the power of moving things/people with her mind  and visions. Whenever she has a vision it hurts like she got hit in the head with a brick. She is having trouble learning to control her powers. Any strong emotion could trigger her power of moving things with her mind, which can cause trouble. 
Looks: She has Striaght, long brown hair and bangs that cover her left eye, Dark green eyes, Fair skin and her cheeks are dotted with freckles. 
Bio: Yuri is known to have a short temper, Her powers get out of control if she looses her cool. She is ambitious (In a good way) and determined. She won't let anyone get in her way and will try to achieve as many goals as possible. She's usually the student in the back of the class, avoiding contact with people. She doesn't have any friends due to the fact that people are afraid of her and her temper. 

Other: Kexiam!

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Ahhh, forgot to make her an outfit! I'll make it now.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Save!

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyps

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

warriorcat609

Anddd.... I FORGOT HER OUTFIT...

Outfit for Yuri:

A short purple dress that goes down to her knees and a black belt with black leggings and black leather boots and fingerless gloves.  

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Save 

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

eagledragon13393

Can my character be the son of one of the teachers or something? If not, that’s totally cool. 

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

All excepted and I also forgot to add the 'Crush' section So, I'd love it if you could add that

I didn't put a personality setion because those can be poved

NR, Of course he can be! I will be creating two teacher forms soon and  you are welcome to choose from those

• Posted at:

~Mini~

Some might think that the creativity and imagination that give my life meaning are insanity

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save a spot.

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

Here's my characters.

Lithium and Damien are only at levele 5 because their father taught them before they came to the institute

Name: Lithium  (Last name unknown)

Magic level/description: She is a level 5, but keeps it hidden. Her magic is a mix between Shape shifting and Demon manipulation. Her magic allows her to create and control demons. She can also turn into a  black ram at will.

Looks: Lithium has long, curly black hair that comes close to hitting the floor. Her hair is usually in twin braids or twin tails. Her left eye is deep red, while her right eye is blue-grey. She is about 5'8, has very pale skin,she has a small and slim figure. Lithium has unnatural sharp teeth. She wears a black, victorian styled, lolita dress with red lace decorating it. She also wears black lace legging and black buckled bondage boots. Lithium does wear black, three-winged eyeliner and deep red lipstick. She has a lip piercing. (You get the whole Gothic Lolita idea)
Bio: Lithium grew up with her twin (Damien) and her father in an underground bunker type place, but she wouldn't have it anyway else. She never exactly liked people who were just conformists, stupid, and down-right crazy. Humans were only her prey. Her father said so. Her and her brother were taught all they needed to know about magic by their father.They would have never came to the school if their father didn't tell them that the conformists they knew as humans could grant their kind power and control. And thats how Lithium and Damien ended up there.

Crush: Open, can be either Female or Male

Name: Damien (Last name unknown)
Magic level/description: Level 5, but keeps it a secret. His magic is Precognition and Shape shifting. He can see future visions and dreams of the future which is not aways good. He can also transform into a four-horned black ram at will. 

Looks: Damien has black, curly hair that comes just above his collar bone. His left eye is deep red and his right eye is blue-grey. He is about 5'8, has very pale skin and has an athletic figure. Like his sister, Damien has unnatural sharp teeth. Damien wears a grey button up shirt and a long, black trench coat and black converse. He also wears black eyeliner and paints his nails black.
Bio: Same as Lithium

Other: Kexiams; Also, in case you haven't noticed, Lithium and Damien aren't human, but they won't admit to it.

I will send in my two teacher forms in the morning.

• Posted at:

~Mini~

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

gtg finish this later

Name: Nocturne Ilya

Magic alignment: dark
Magic level/description: 3.8/This is his last year at Kexiams. His magic is music- playing a single note will have an effect, and weaving them together in a phrase, passage, or even an entire piece will enhance the effect greatly, or have an altogether different one. This is quite versatile, although there are things he can't do, obviously. Since he's aligned with the dark arts, he's unable to use any healing spells. If he tries, it won't be infused with magic, and will end up simply being a normal bit of music. He also can't use buffing spells that increase one's physical strength, improve balance, etc. The one exception to this is that he can amplify the power of someone else's spell. He also cannot directly manipulate the elements with his music. That means creating/destroying/manipulating fire, water, air, etc. Most of his spells are effective on people and sometimes animals and plants, with the exception of making inanimate objects made of wood or weaker burst into dust, amplifying someone else's magic power in a spell, and a certain thing that makes objects like sturdy stone walls weaken enough to break through with some effort with an axe that would normally bounce off and not do anything.
Looks: Nocturne is pale, unhealthily thin, and has slight dark circles below his eyes, which are different colors- one is a dull grayish-violet, and the other is bright gold. His hair is dark brownish black and long enough to tie into a messy, loose ponytail that goes down to the middle of his back, which he usually does. He normally wears a dark purple, almost black sweatshirt that is a little too big and covers his hands and exposes a little bit of collarbone.
Other:

• Posted at:

uhhh i got rid of the angsty sig lol

yeah i'm just ari now

used to have super aesthetic sigs

now i just

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thumbnail avatar 3f3bfbefa5

wolfgriffin987

This sounds great! Sign me in!

I'll be a teacher, I guess.

Name: Cait Revarr
Magic alignment: Good
Magic level/description: 4, but close to 5. Water / Ice magic. She can control both water and ice, to the point where she can make giant moving ice sculptures.
Looks: She has black hair almost always tied in a ponytail. Her eyes are dark brown but look black if there's not enough light. She's 5'5, tan, and averagely fit. Normally wears a polo shirt and cargo pants. If it's a bit chilly she'll wear a waterproof jacket. For shoes, she'll wear running shoes. Sometimes she'll have goggles lying around her neck, but no one really knows why.
Subject: Water Magic, but if there isn't enough teachers I'm willing to also do fire and the other basic elements.
Bio: She's a pretty relaxed and calm person, but she's strict on schoolwork and deadlines. However, she wants her students to be able to learn well, so she's usually available after school if anyone needs help. This is her first year teaching. While her specialization is water and ice, she's also really good at the other basic elements (earth, fire, and air). Her weakest magic is shape-shifting, healing and illusions.

Can't wait!

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

*I don't come here often anymore, but I still pop by from time to time. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Save

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Name: Nocturne Ilya

Magic alignment: dark
Magic level/description: 4.3/This is his last year at Kexiams. His magic is music- playing a single note will have an effect, and weaving them together in a phrase, passage, or even an entire piece will enhance the effect greatly, or have an altogether different one. This is quite versatile, although there are things he can't do, obviously. Since he's aligned with the dark arts, he's unable to use any healing spells. If he tries, it won't be infused with magic, and will end up simply being a normal bit of music. He also can't use buffing spells that increase one's physical strength, improve balance, etc. The one exception to this is that he can amplify the power of someone else's spell. He also cannot directly manipulate the elements with his music. That means creating/destroying/manipulating fire, water, air, etc. Most of his spells are effective on people and sometimes animals and plants, with the exception of making inanimate objects made of wood or weaker burst into dust, amplifying someone else's magic power in a spell, and a certain thing that makes objects like sturdy stone walls weaken enough to break through with some effort with an axe that would normally bounce off and not do anything.
Looks: Nocturne is pale, unhealthily thin, and has slight dark circles below his eyes, which are different colors- one is a dull grayish-violet, and the other is bright gold. His hair is dark brownish black and long enough to tie into a messy, loose ponytail that goes down to the middle of his back, which he usually does. He normally wears a dark purple, almost black sweatshirt that is a little too big and covers his hands and exposes a little bit of collarbone, and skinny black jeans. There's an ornate ruby-and-gold brooch, a family heirloom, pinned to his sweatshirt. Nocturne's shoes are those black laced adidas shoes that are trendy nowadays.
Bio: Nocturne's father was a magical scientist, and did sometimes dangerous experiments at work. By accident, one of his coworkers blew up their entire wing when Nocturne was five. So, he grew up with just his mom, Ellipse Ilya, and adopted little sister Emiris Sonore, who's just starting at Kexiams and may or may not get a form/POVs.

Crush: open, any gender.

• Posted at:

uhhh i got rid of the angsty sig lol

yeah i'm just ari now

used to have super aesthetic sigs

now i just

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Name: Gemina Rovaris

Magic alignment: Dark

Magic level/description: Level 3. Shadow Manipulation. She can easily blend in with shadows, weaving them around her like a cloak that makes her invisible (at night). With enough concentration, Gemina can mould them into tendrils/blades (she's still working on that one) strong enough to pierce through steel, shifting them into various shapes. The extent of her power is unknown.

Looks: Unlike her dark powers, Gemina has rather bright and noticeable features. She has light ashy-brown hair, reaching to her shoulders, with its tips dyed auburn-red (reminiscent of a fire). Her skin is pale, and she has a light build, medium height. She wears a light-washed jeans, a white shirt, and bright blue cardigan. The only thing 'dark' about her are her eyes, which are a deep shade of amber.

Bio: Her family consists of all light-magic users, which makes her incredibly self-conscious about her powers. Her father says she's let the family down, but Gemina constantly tries to make up for it by pretending it doesn't bother her, putting on a brave facade, etc.. Constantly trying to hide her powers/supressing them. Somebody once told her, if she doesn't embracing her power, it will begin to break her.

Other: Kexiams. 

• Posted at:

Vąʀɪą

“And stars got entangled in her hair, whenever she danced in the sky."

⊱Shadowhunter

⊱Ranger of Araluen

⊱Dragon Rider

⊱Ravenclaw  

⊱Daughter of the Golden Ages

Name: Blair Joseph Odell

Magic Alignment: Good

Magic Level & Description: Level 3; his magic is blood manipulation.

Looks: Blair has almond-shaped green eyes and spiky hair which is dyed a crimson red, though its true colour is light brown. He has pale skin and thin, pale lips as well as an angular nose. His face is more of an oval shape and he has a strong jawline. Blair has a lanky, lean build, with narrow shoulders. He stands at about 5’9. He tends to wear ripped black jeans and band tees, along with white low-top Converse. Though his appearance may give you kind of a bad boy/punkish vibe, he could barely hurt a spider. 

Bio: Blair is more of a loner type, likely as a result of his family moving a lot when he was younger. He learned to not get too attached. His older brother, Will, died at the age of 15 (Blair was 12). Will committed suicide, and Blair was the one who discovered him. He never really healed, and became drawn to music as a sort of distraction. He learned guitar, keyboard/piano, and can kind of sing. He’s written quite a few songs, and there are some about his brother. As Blair doesn’t really have roots anywhere, and he lost his brother, he’s become withdrawn, developed loner tendencies, and is very emotional. Also (almost forgot), Blair came out as gay when he was thirteen. His parents were very supportive.

Crush: Open, though keep in mind that he is gay.

Extra: Kexiam

Name: Brooklyn Marie Wakefield

Magic Alignment: Good

Magic Level & Description: Level 2.6; she has vitakinetic magic. Vitakinesis is the ability to speed up, slow down, or stop the healing process altogether.

Looks: Brooklyn has a very androgynous look about her. She has medium brown hair styled in more of a tomboyish pixie cut with long fringe. Her eyes are wide and a soft, lighter brown in colour. She has fair skin and thin lips, as well as an angular nose. Her face is vaguely heart-shaped. She stands at about 5’7 and has a lithe, narrow build. Brooklyn has a scar across her left cheek, though it is faded and not extremely noticeable. Upon first glance, she is easily mistaken for a guy and many cannot determine which gender she is. Brooklyn tends to wear jeans and random t-shirts (mostly band and graphic tees, though she does have a few plain t-shirts) along with charcoal grey Converse.

Bio: She grew up with three brothers, all older, which might explain why she’s such a tomboy. Her brothers are Grey (20), Ryan (17), and Tomás (18). She’s always been drawn to nature and probably spent most of her childhood outdoors. Her family has owned five dogs - Arrow (deceased); Dare (alive); Chester (alive); and finally Rain and Night (Night is still alive and is pretty old, Rain is deceased; they were siblings). Brooklyn is passionate toward animals. She also plays the drums. Oh, yeah, and if you call her Brook or Lyn, she will hunt you down. 

Crush: Open; she is a closeted bisexual - even though she would feel comfortable coming out, she wants to be absolutely sure of her sexuality first.

Extra: Kexiam

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

darkwizard810

I forgot to put Kexiam in other sorry

• Posted at:

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

General Geek(not a nerd)

darkwizard810

Name: Steve Lanske(I might change the name if I think of a better one soon but if we’re far enough in rp I will not change it)
Magic level/description: Level 3.2. Speclizes in object minuplation. This means he can minuplate inanimate objects. He can do stuff like pick up knives and launch them and other things like that. Another example is he could stop a gun, but only once he advances, as that would have to happen very fast. He is also at a intermediate level with fire and earth and knows beginner air and water. 
Looks: Brown hair, brown eyes, Adverge height and weight for his age. He wears a silver cloak and black pants and a black undershirt.

Bio: His Dad also speclizes in object minuplation and his mom was spezlizes in fire. Both are around a 4.2-4.5 level and started teaching him before he went to this school which is why he is already a level three. Other than that his child hood was pretty normal(for a Magic using family), they were middle class, and he was around the same level of other kids his age who were magic users and had magical parent(s).
Other: I’m not saying absolutely no but I probley won’t be in a relationship or have a crush(ok there’s an ok chance I’ll have a crush).

• Posted at:

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

General Geek(not a nerd)

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

OMG THANKS for not including a personality section :3

Name: Aimee Atwell (Aimey or Aimi pronnounced like Amy)
Magic alignment: A mix between good and bad, still getting started into it.
Magic level/description: 1.5/2 At the moment she has just hydrokinesis but that might evolve into full control of water and its states? She's never been allowed to use her magic so now that she can it is a little out of control.

Looks: Aimee looks like an average teenager, but with unusually lanky build. Her eyes are ice blue, and her hair is a dark reddish brown. There are some freckles sprinkled over her nose and cheeks too. Might as well add her skin is tanned.

Bio: Aimi's family considers magic a big no no and thus didn't allow Aimi to use/practice her magic. However she escaped her house and well, after a series of events ended up at Kexiam.

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

Dudette || Homo Sapiens || Artist

I hope that I've become a

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.

crowsoul50

Name: Ante Kuona
Magic level/description: 3. She specializes in audiokinesis, the manipulation of sound. She can isolate a sound and amplify it or stymie a sound. However, stopping sound takes significantly more effort and she has to release it at some point. Essentially, she can make someone a megaphone or shut them up for a bit. Ante also possesses magically advanced, owl-like hearing in exchange for her sight from Orphos (See later character). She uses her heating to her advantage and echolocates to get around, usually with just a quiet click of her tongue. 
Looks: Rather short for her age, sturdily built. She wears her chestnut brown hair back in a ponytail. Her face is strong looking, with a defined jaw and freckles on her nose and across her cheekbones that stand out from her slightly pale skin. Ante’s eyes are a grey-green and look totally normal. Usually the only giveaway that she can’t see a thing is the blank staring and occasional bump into things. She wears a brown long sleeved shirt with a black zip-up hoodie and ripped blue jeans. 
Bio: Grew up in a small town and was one of the few magic users there, though she wasn’t the best and was often overlooked. Orphos rolled through, peddling his wares as a Swapper. Naturally competitive, Ante saw her chance to be the best magi in town and struck a deal with him; the souls of the other magic users in exchange for a heightened sense of hearing. She refused to betray her friends and instead offered her sight as compensation. Orphos accepted and made the trade. Orphos ended up killing the other magic users himself and taking the souls anyways a few days later. Ante was furious and was determined to track him down. She learned that he had been arrested and sent to Kexiams to see if he could be reformed. She clawed her way through administration to get enrolled and exact her revenge. No one else knows the true reason of why she’s there. 
Other: Kexiam

•••

Name: Orphos Troquer
Magic level/description: 4, But inhibited by the restricting bracelets. He’s a Swapper which means he has the ability to give someone an attribute at a cost from the person. It doesn’t really need a trade, but he does it to exert control and to test the person’s determination to have that attribute. For instance, he wouldn’t give someone the ability to make others spontaneously combust if he didn’t think they would be able to handle that kind of power, so he may take a few limbs or a family member to test their resolve. The more powerful the attribute, the more extreme the trade. He has his limits though. He cannot make someone immortal or bring back the dead and he often steers clear of that subject entirely. Due to the bracelet, he can only grant temporary attributes at drastically reduced trade prices. The attributes can last for a couple minutes to 12 hours depending on what the person is willing to give up. The prices would  range from money to prized possessions as a result. 
Looks: Tall and wiry. Stands about 6ft tall. Orphos’s face is elfin, with angular features and pointed ears. his skin is tanned from his travels, the stress of such misadventures putting a streak of grey in his otherwise dark hair. His eyes are round and the iris is a deep brown, almost black color. 
Bio: The world expects him to be evil so he fed off of that and turned it into his business. Ante isn’t even a blip on his radar, just another unhappy kid who played with fire. He was widely successful and was constantly moving so as not to get caught by governments with a bounty on his head. He ended up getting arrested a few months after visiting Ante’s town and ended up in prison where he was then offered the chance to go to Kexiam. He took it, thinking it would be easier to break out of a school than a jailhouse.  
Other: Kexiam

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Name: Shaylyn Rose Neala

Magic level/description: Well known level five. She can manipulate almost every element exceptionally well, but her specialty is electricity. She struggles a bit with shadow manipulation and absolutely refuses to mess with Demonology. She is also good at musical magic. Uses a gilded wand just for show, but she doesn't need it. (If you think this is OP let me know, and tell  me what changes to make. But level fives should be a bit OP, right?)
Looks: Brown hair that goes down to her waist, with brown eyes with a hint of gold. Outfits vary, but she tends to wear either jeans and a t-shirt or a long flowing golden gown depending on what classes she has on that day. She's about five foot five and has pierced ears that she tends to have golden rose earrings in. Also depending on the day's classes are her shoes. Some days she wears white and gold heels and on others white and gold tennis shoes.
Bio: She grew up in a magically talented family who recognized her skill immediately. As such, she has been trained from when she was two in the magic her parents know, and learned the rest from books. She was accepted into Kexiam at eleven.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Rainber | #STS

puppybutterfly126

:O Dang that went through fast I submitted it like a minute ago!

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

Oh, also in other: She is distantly descended from fey and guess what the wing gene popped up in her so she can fly, but they're invisible unless she uses them for more than five seconds. They're golden wings and she prefers not to use them.

Oh gee, I wonder where she got that from.

You.

No duh, Rory!

*Laughs* Except you're half fey.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

warriorcat609

.o.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

eagledragon13393

Students -

Name: Caul Reeves (pronounced Call)

Magic alignment: Good. 

Magic level/description: Barely 4. He specializes in enchanting items and mineral manipulation. 

Looks: Caul has blond hair and blue eyes. He has slightly tanned skin. He typically wears some kind of oversized hoodie because he likes to disappear in them and jeans. 

Bio: Caul was born and raised around magic and spells. 

Other: Kexiams. 

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

crowsoul50

Up

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

sorcerer

Name:Daeva Uri
Magic alignment: (Good/Dark magic):Dark
Magic level/description: (Most likely between level 1-3 and just a bit about your specialization of relevant to your level):3, she has control over spirits and dark auras however there was an accident a year back when she summoned a powerful dark spirit that ended up latching on to her as a host that allows her to have stronger powers but it comes at a high price, I'll go more into it in her bio
Looks:One blue eye and another green eye, she has blond hair tied back in a ponytail and light skin and wears a black shirt and black leggings, she wears combat boots
Bio:She was born into a family that had been light for ages and they expected her to be the same way, especially after her twin brother ended up having strong light magic however one day she was trying to get her magic to work when she ended up unlocking it, but it all went horribly wrong and she turned out to having called the spirit of an ancient dark magician that ended up killing her older brother (not her twin,she has five siblings,four of them being boys) before deciding to use Daeva as a host but after the accident she ended up getting sent to a magical prison until she came here. The whole being possessed thing allows her to 1) Jump right from level 1 magic to level 3 (The spirit was a level five when he was alive but his magic has dyed down when he became a host of a level 1) 2) Allow her to hear the voice of the sorcerer 3) Allow the sorcerer to take over Layla's body whenever he wants for a limited period of time. 4) Made Daeva gain one green eye, she assumes this is because that was the color of his eye when he was alive
sorcerer's

Other:Kexiams

This sounds like a really good RP and I'll make Daevan's twin soon, sorry if this is too op or complicated, I tried to nerf her as much as possible

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

Ok correction Daeva has extremely powerful magic but she can barely control it so she's 2, unless the Sorcerer has taken control of her then she's a 5 but she has very little to no control over her body and instead it's the spirit doing everything, typically very bad things

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

All accepted. Poving May start. I will post my starters tomorrow.

@Truce, Could Damien have a crush on Blair? You can decline.

• Posted at:

~Mini~

Name:Arun Uri
Magic alignment: (Good/Dark magic):Light
Magic level/description: (Most likely between level 1-3 and just a bit about your specialization of relevant to your level):3, he's good with his magic and has a good amount of control of it for a beginner, has fire magic
Looks:Indian-looking with brown skin,black hair and brown eyes (Change Daeva's looks to indian, both of their names are indian though their last name isn't so their half indian but still change Daeva's skin to tan and her hair to black)
Bio:Has had an average life,was devastated of the life of his older brother who he looked up to and holds a grudge against his twin for killing him

Other:Kexiams

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

eagledragon13393

@Rainbow. Can Shaylen and Caul know each other?

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

puppybutterfly126

Sure! If you want one to have a crush on the other, I'm fine with that as well.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

eagledragon13393

Why not? :) Do you want yours or mine to have a crush on the other?

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5