Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Doesn't matter! They could both have a crush on the other and be oblivious to the other's crush on them, if you get what I mean.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Rainber | #STS
Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

man i'm bad at starting povs uh

• Posted at:

uhhh i got rid of the angsty sig lol

yeah i'm just ari now

used to have super aesthetic sigs

now i just

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

People who are afraid or don't want to be Yuri's friend because of her flaws just makes her even angrier, not at others but at herself. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Can someone try to befriend Yuri? I think my character could use a friend even though she has her....problems. Someone who could help her control her temper and powers. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

puppybutterfly126

Shaylyn- I walked through the throngs of older students, trying to get to class. What do I have next? Ah, right, Hydrokinesis. I turned and used my wings for a quiet burst of speed. I need to hurry, or I'll be late! I rushed through the hallways, my dress and heels not slowing me. I reached the door and went in.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

warriorcat609

Yuri-

I rested my head where I was seated in the back, I slightly turned my head to see a girl come inside the classroom. I faced the chalk board where our teacher was, writing something down. I lifted my head up, my face giving off a not so friendly vibe. I didn't like class, I already knew I wouldn't be great at it. My stupid out of control powers and my bad temper was enough for me to worry about. I crossed my legs and lifted my head up before I got in trouble for disrespectful body language. I mean, why does body language matter? The only thing that's important is that we're paying attention, but that's my oppinion.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Italics are when the sorcerer is mentally talking to her

Daeva-

Don't miss this up, Please sorceror don't murder anyone. Anyone? Even if you really hate somebody? I heard your twin was coming... "No,don't kill him," I said slightly too loudly out loud. I didn't need any of my other siblings being murdered. However since I said it out loud..."Oh no, everybody thinks I'm gonna be crazy" I muttered slapping my forehead. If you did something really big they might forget the fact that you speak to the spirit of an undead? I thought for a moment before muttering "That's not the worse idea, maybe if I ace this classes or something..." The spirit chuckled with amusement Not bad, not bad at all but don't you need to remember to get to class to ace them? "Oh gosh darn it! Your right!" I nearly yelled before slapping my hand over my mouth. I then ran into the classroom almost tripping in my rush but still getting to my desk.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

warriorcat609

Ohhh......

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

@Mini - Yeah, that’s perfectly fine!

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

puppybutterfly126

Ms. Revarr (If this is ok with you, CJ, if not in my next POV I'll change the teacher's name.) turned to face me. "Ah, Miss Shaylyn. You are early, along with Miss Yuri here. I am finishing writing the perameters of today's hydrokinesis assignment, so you may have a seat."

I quickly asked,"Ms. Revarr, can I work on the Water Show Finale please?"

"Oh, I had forgotten you had been chosen to do that. Absolutely. I want to see it, too, so let me finish up here..." She scrawled a few more words on the board. "Ok, Miss Neala. Let's see what you've come up with."

"With or without the lighting?"

"Oh, you did lighting too? With the lighting, then."

I walked quickly over to the water tank in the center of the room, pulled out my wand, and began.

To  the sound of music, the water formed into a sphere. The sphere rapidly changed from one color to another in the full spectrum of the rainbow. As it reached the violet-red color, a single orb separated from the main sphere. It formed into a realistic butterfly and fluttered around, showering the floor with droplets that quickly went back into the butterfly. Another butterfly came from the main sphere, this one purple instead of the vibrant violet-red hue of the previous. They floated around in a natural dance together. Suddenly, the main sphere glowed brightly. It shattered into a flock of every-colored butterflies that whirled and flashed in brilliant colors. They danced and whirled for ten seconds then fell to the ground, becoming normal water again.

Then a single part raised and became a small hummingbird. Another became a flower. The hummingbird flew over to the flower and sipped its nectar, then "flew away".The rest of the water raised and became a tree. The leaves were golden and silver and the flowers were brightly colored in every color you could imagine. The hummingbird came back and landed. Another came and a nest formed with small eggs in it. They became the young of the two hummingbirds. They all flew away and vanished. A drop of water fell from the tree. Soon it turned into a torrential downpour that filled the tank.

The music reached a crescendo. (For people who don't know what that means, it reached its loudest point.) The water burst upward in spirals of every shade and color. They flowed inward and outward in elaborate patterns. The music got quiet. The water came together to form a swan. The swan raised its wings and flew as high as the classroom would allow. It then burst and rain fell. As soon as it was done, I took all the water and put it back in the tank. I walked to my seat and sat down just as the rest of the students came in.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Caul:

I walked into the classroom with my hood pulled low and took my seat. New people were there. Great. Just great. Now, I have to avoid them as well. Shaylen was there though. It’s nice to see a familiar face. I started enchanting my pencil, murmuring the enchantment under my breath. The pencil started to take notes from the things it overheard...

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyps

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I saw the rest of the class flowing in through the classroom door and into their seats. I rested my head on my desk again, not really caring. I avoided eye contact with everyone who looked at me. Thankfully I was in the back, the teacher wouldn't be able to see me unless she walked over. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

puppybutterfly126

Caul walked in. I internally sighed. Slightly late as usual. I have to finish that teleportation spell soon... I knew the hydrokinesis principal she was teaching, so I pulled out a book and started reading. Wait. If I want to finish that spell, shouldn't I work on it? I just need to make sure that level fours can perform it or else Caul won't be able to use it. Maybe a mix of light and air manipulation? I know they're not his specialty, but still... I wrote down several formulas on my paper. Now to put them in to spell format... I translated them quickly. Transportatia, Transportalia, Teleporteo. I'll try them out after class.

Suddenly, a sharp voice broke my train of thought. "Miss Neala, you are expected to take notes like everyone else."

I held up a full sheet of paper that I had wrote notes on this subject down on when I was 7. "I have notes from when I learned this a while back, ma'am."

"Care to explain the principal to us?"

My mind flashed to what I remembered from the book. "Herocleide's principal of hydrokinesis shows..."

Ten minutes later I finished explaining. The class was staring at me.

"And I probably should have let you do what you were doing. That was all correct, but most of the class couldn't understand a word you were saying."

I shrugged. "All I was doing was figuring out a teleportation spell."

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Lithium’s pov-

Sleep. What can’t i just sleep? I sat up in my bed and rested my head in my hands. I haven’t been sleeping properly, I don’t know why, but I have had problems sleeping in the past. I stepped onto the cold wooden floors and looked around. I have always shared a room with my brother, so when He wakes up in the middle of the night, screaming with tears staining his face, I will be there to comfort him. It’s always been that way. Our room isn’t small, but it isn’t big either. I looked over to where my brother was sleeping, on his side of our room. His side has black and grey striped wallpaper and has teal accented furnishing. Damien isn’t the cleanest person I’ve ever known, so his clothes were scattered all over the floor and bed. He has many small items on the dresser and also many posters on the walls. Compared to my room, you would think that i have OCD when in real life, I just like to have things where I need them to be. Well, I thought, Since I can’t sleep, maybe I should get some writing done. I walked over to my desk and pick up my journal/poetry book and a pencil. I sit down on the floor, back against the side of my bed, and start writing down my thoughts and creating it into poetry.

I wrote...

Can’t...sleep.

At this time of night.

So, instead

I Write nightmare-ish, butchered lines

that don’t make my English teacher proud.

But...

I don’t care.

Cause this is my style.

Mine and mine Only.

i scratched the words down on the thin paper. I heard something and looked over at my brother, who was now staring at me with questioning eyes. 

Damien’s pov-

Why is Lithium up? I looked over to the digital clock that sat on my bedside table. 7:35, we will need to head to class soon. I looked around her black-painted room. Unlike mine, her room is very organized and monochromatic. Lithium has basically nothing thrown on the floor except for the occasional books, Music cds and pieces of popcorn (Compliments to me). My sister use to not be that way, she used to be like me when it came to cleanliness. Something has changed in my sister and I can tell. I have watched her scrub her arms until all you could see was white. I also haven’t seen her smile or show happiness in forever. I don’t know what’s gotten into her, but I don’t think she’ll be coming back. 

Anyways, I asked Lithium if she had realized the time. She looked at the clock and said no. She stood up and walked to her desk, laid her book on the desk and picked up a stray Evanscene album and placed it on her dresser. She walked over to the closet and found I decent dress, I suppose. She then walked into the bathroom and came out wearing her usual outfit. “You look ugly” I said as she was applying her eyeliner. “We have the same face, stupid.” She remarked. “I know. That’s why I cry every night.” I walked over to the closet and pull out my usual. I quickly put it on before shifting into a ram and running out to my first period. 

I looked behind me and saw Lithium running behind me.

No one’s pov-

Lithium ended up getting to class first, Damien trailing behind her. Lithium sat beside the window in the last row, while Damien sat in front of her. This is how they usually sit. Lithium heard the voices of the ones she knew speaking about the enchanted forest and such, Lithium zoned out and took out her writing book and started to scratch down more poems. Damien was looking out the window, daydreaming and having a few future visions. None of which were bad. 

They waited for class to begin.

• Posted at:

~Mini~

Pastel Lolita/Trans/Libra/Extrovert/ENFP

Some might think that the creativity and imagination that give my life meaning are insanity

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Name:Rosalie Archer

Magic alignment:Dark

Magic level/description:She's a level 5,although she doesn't really care about it too much.Her magic is a mix between love manipulation & shapeshifting.

Looks:Rosalie has curly,shoulder-length dark brown hair.It's in short box braids,although sometimes,it's down.Her eyes are almond-shaped & amber in color.She's rather short,around 5'4 & somewhat chubby in build.She usually wears a white off-the-shoulder shirt under a black leather jacket,blue jeans,& black combat boots,along with dark red lipstick.She has several tattoos on both arms to cover up self-harm scars,although most notably,a rose on her left wrist.

Bio:She lived in a little apartment with her mother,who was a single mom.Her mother happened to know magic,& she started teaching Rosalie about it when she was small.When she was around thirteen or so,she was bullied at school & started self-harming.She's been clean for four years now.

Other:Kexiams

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Thumbnail avatar 3f3bfbefa5

wolfgriffin987

@Rainbow - It's fine with me!

Okay... This is going to be a bit long. I'm just trying to wrap my POV around everyone else's, so sorry for the wall of text. I'll try POVing much earlier next time.

POV:

It's my first day teaching at Kexiams. To think that all those years ago, I was one of the students sitting on a desk, and now I'm turning the key to a classroom. I'm a bit uneasy, but not just because of nerves. The kingdom had made all the young dark wizards come here, as students. Still, I didn't spend all my time working hard only to turn back now.

I enter the classroom. It's bland and boring, a big white room with desks, chairs, and a blackboard in the front. The only difference was the big water tank in the center and that the desks were in a horseshoe shape around it.

As I unpack my things on my desk, I hear the door open. In walked a girl with long brown hair.

"Good morning!" I greeted her cheerfully, maybe a bit too cheerfully. "You're bright and early. I'm your new hydrokinesis teacher, Ms. Revarr. And you are?"

She glared at me.

"I'm Yuri," she muttered, before taking a seat in the back. I decide I probably shouldn't bother her.

I start writing out a basic hydrokinesis principle on the blackboard. Despite this being the first day, the principal wanted us to jump straight into learning. After all, it was the best magic school in Kexiams.

The door opened again, and in came another girl. I recognized her immediately. Shaylyn Rose Neala, child prodigy.

"Ah, Miss Shaylyn. You are early, along with Miss Yuri here. I am finishing writing the parameters of today's hydrokinesis assignment, so you may have a seat." I told her.

"Ms. Revarr, can I work on the Water Show Finale, please?"

"Oh, I had forgotten you had been chosen to do that." The principal had told me beforehand that she would give me a sneak peek on her Water Show performance, as a welcome gift. I guess I'd forgotten overnight. "Absolutely. I want to see it, too, so let me finish up here..."

I finish with the paragraph, and then turned back to her. "Ok, Miss Neala. Let's see what you've come up with."

"With or without the lighting?"

"Oh, you did lighting too? With the lighting, then."

She walked over to the tank, then began waving her wand. It was quite a show, to say the least. She was able to use different kinds of magic as well as the water in such a way that they blended seamlessly. As soon as it was done, she scooped the water back into the tank.

"Impressive," I commented. "I bet you'll ace that Water Show."

"Thank you, Miss," she replied politely.

"Now go take your seat. Everyone else should be coming soon."

The rest did come, and the bell rung and class started. It went by smoothly, though a bit boring. I made mental notes to try and liven up things in future lessons. I scolded Shaylyn once for not taking notes, but I knew that she probably already knew about Herocleide's principle. Still, I can't have the Good students set a bad example for the Dark students, who looked a bit tense and uneasy.

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

*I don't come here often anymore, but I still pop by from time to time. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Um, Nevermore? I need you to POV in Tokyo Mew Mew's Ugly Cousin RP.

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Daeva-

You know I could teach you this or if I took over your body you could become extremely good at this with little practice...  "I don't need your help" I growled. You really should get better at not talking to me out loud. THe sorcerer said with a hint of amusement, but never pity. Despite the fact that he kept asking to possess my body, he could do it whenever he wanted, and he had done it before, once when i was at the prison he took over and killed two other prisoners. Oh don't think of me like that, deary, they were bad men and your brother was just a tragic accident! "No,no he was not an accident you killed him!" I screamed barely even realizing that I said it out loud. Wow this day really is going brilliantly for you, isn't it? You just screamed that somebody is a murderer Realization sinked in as I covered my mouth before running by the teacher "I'm really sorry that wasn't referring to anybody in the classroom" I said quickly before pushing past her and running to the bathroom. Daeva why? Why must I always be a failure at everything, why did I snap at the sorcerer, in a classroom., I thought sinking down into the stall. For right now, yes you are a failure but remember our plan, you do something big, people might forget about you talking to yourself, and screaming that somebody murdered somebody. Usually I was compliant with the Sorcerer or at least was quite about resisting him but when I got to class...what the heck came over me! I wouldn't call you complaint, if you were you would allow me to take control by free will and not have to make you! But yes that was bad timing. So here let me help with your goal. NO! I wanted to scream but it would be no use. Don't worry, I'll try not to murder anybody,no promises.

Just then a wave of darkness overtook my body and it was mine no longer.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

I believe I submitted a post, but it has yet to go through. Does this happen often?

• Posted at:

warriorcat609

Yep, happens often.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

I hoped if I read over my water notes, it would make more sense, because after class I only understood halve off what the teacher was saying. I start walking towards my next class, fire. At least I can do fire pretty well. My notes start to slip from my arm but I make them float(object manipulation magic) and then grab them. Then I contained walking.

OOC(out of character): Are you guys ok with fire being the next class. And is CJ going to teach again or will a NPC?

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

I’m confused. Is everyone in the same class? And should we make a list of some sort as to who is with who in dorms...?)

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Aimee:

I got pretty bored in class. I mean, magic is cool and all but having studied nothing about it all my life, how could someone expect me to show interest in it?

I had flooded the bathroom accidentally that morning and according to the principal I was going to be "punished" after class. As if class weren't enough punishmnt, hmph. Oh well.

I'm expecting that Aimee's opinion on magic will change when she raises her level :D

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

Dudette || Homo Sapiens || Artist

I hope that I've become a

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.
Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

@Ishmael I belive we all have the same classes. And while I don’t run this RP I think a dorm list would be a good idea

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Corinth:

I walked into class.

The classroom was full of several other students like me. Around the same age, I figured, gazing at them closely for a moment. Dark and light magic together. Smart. Or dangerous.

Putting the light and dark magic students together was a risky move. Putting them together would lower the chances of rivalry. But in some cases, it could increase those chances.

Let's hope these students don't make any trouble.

The teacher looked up from the board and regarded me for a moment. I'm late, I thought. I narrowed my eyes at her.

She seems slightly nervous, but prepared. Excited. Her first day teaching, perhaps.

How interesting.

I took my seat silently. The table and chair was made of a dark, almost red wood. I wondered where they had gotten it.

I then remembered, Later. You have a class to attend.

I grabbed my books and opened the one entitled "Water Magic: The Complete Guide." It was full of illustrations of waves, tsunami wielding mages, and tutorials on the properties of water and how to use it.

I closed the book and examined my classmates again.

The one with the hood. She seems very angry. There is no immediate source, I don't think. I tilted my head. She appears...nervous, too. 

Perhaps she is scared of herself.

The nametag on the desk read, YURI. 

Yuri. That's her name.

Interesting.

Speaking of interesting, another girl to the left of me was talking to herself. She then proceeded to slap her forehead in

aggravation, and then shamefully looked around.

She's embarrassed. 

Either talking to herself is a habit...

Or this is more than I think.

I slowly thought of a plan to figure that out.

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

Hey Kira, Can when your character tries to find out whats wrong with Daeva she encounters her being controlled by the sorcerer who ends up fighting her but before anything bad can happen to your character Daeva wakes up? Would that be ok?

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Yeah, sure!

Corinth was going to test Daeva later by just walking up to her, asking her name, asking about Daeva's powers, and trying to act as friendly as she can (which isn't very friendly), and then studying Daeva's reactions. We can plan out a good situation.

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

Ok how about a situation kinda like this...

Corinth in the hallway on her way to her next class bumps into Daeva (being controlled by the sorcerer) who initially pretends to be normal and answer as Daeva until Corinth asks about her powers then her tone shifts and she says something along the lines of "why don't I show you?" then precedes to attack Corinth, who fights back however the sorcerer is able to overpower Corinth and is about to kill her when Daeva snaps back and in horror realizes what she's done then knowing Daeva probably says I'm so so sorry! Then runs away in embarrassment and horror

Is that situation any good?

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

@Ishmael,

Yes, everyone is in the same class. I do think that a dorm list is a good idea, but I will leave that up to you all.

I will have a pov tommorow

• Posted at:

~Mini~

Pastel Lolita/Trans/Libra/Extrovert/ENFP

Some might think that the creativity and imagination that give my life meaning are insanity

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

adding that nocturne, as a separate magic, does have slight elemental powers- nothing close to making something like a hurricane, but what he does have, he has mastered cause man a magical character with no elemental powers is hard and i'm not feeling creative

in the middle of writing this i realized this character is actually me

gotta use conventions-

Nocturne:

I walked into class and slumped down in the very back, immediately putting my head down and groaning. I'd stayed up till 5 am pretending to study and playing Love Live instead. It'd happened the night before, too, and the one before. In fact I hadn't gotten more than 11 hours of sleep this week-

Ugh.

On the other hand, I'd gotten a UR Hanayo and finally cleared Wonderful Rush on Expert, so that was great. I'd also managed to stuff all my instruments into my enchanted bag, for once preparing the night before so that I didn't forget my oboe (again).

Life was going pretty well.

I tuned back into class just in time to hear "-Mr. Ilyas, please demonstrate combining light and water magic."

Raising my pinky, I first condensed into an elegant swirl of water the water molecules in the air, then bent a beam of light filtering through the windows towards me, letting it hit the water and split into a rainbow. As a finishing touch, I used a touch of fire magic to vaporize the water to steam and scatter rainbows around the room, letting it dissipate naturally.

All this without raising my head.

I wonder when class will be over. . .

• Posted at:

uhhh i got rid of the angsty sig lol

yeah i'm just ari now

used to have super aesthetic sigs

now i just

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gemina’s POV:

There’s something about the dancing shadows that’s beautiful and elegant. When I was seven, I found out that shadow manipulation isn’t just blending into the darkness or creating human-like silhouettes to deceive one’s mind, but more about the calmness and beauty of the night.

Sitting near the windows, chin leaning against my palm, I scribbled on my notebook. I drew stars and rolling hills; auroras and rainstorms…and dancing shadows. My pencil glided across the pages, and I brushed a strand of auburn hair out of my eyes.

The teacher continued talking about water-bending and stuff, but why was I learning about other people’s powers when I haven’t even mastered my own? Besides, I had much important things to worry about… School has begun, but I don’t have enough coins to pay my tuition fee…not to mention the books, and other expenses.

A memory surfaced in my head:

“You’re the only one in the family with dark magic,” my elder brother had said sardonically. His arms were crossed and he leaned against the wall of my bedroom. I ignored him, packing my bags with clothing, books and school supplies. “No wonder our parents sent you away.” He grinned, peering down at me. “Expect to be on your own from now on, Gemina. Father would rather spend money on me than on the little dark-magic oddling of our family—"

—my pencil tip snapped. A few students around me looked at me curiously.

I shook my head, closing my notebook. I’ll show him that I was capable of more than he is. I will find a way to pay my own tuition. Whatever it takes.

• Posted at:

Vąʀɪą

“And stars got entangled in her hair, whenever she danced in the sky."

⊱Shadowhunter

⊱Ranger of Araluen

⊱Dragon Rider

⊱Ravenclaw  

⊱Daughter of the Golden Ages

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Yep, I'm good with dat

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

puppybutterfly126

The class stared at me, stunned. "They probably won't work, they're just some ideas..." I pulled out my advanced master level hydrokinesis book and flipped to the last page I had read. The class's attention slowly drifted back to Ms. Revarr.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

@CJ: Shaylyn acts like I do IRL. I always went ahead in math and Mr. Curry would always try to show me I didn't know it and I'd do it in such a complex way that none of my classmates understood it and Mr. Curry finally gave up about halfway through the year and just let me read. Lol.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

MEEP

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

Darn my point of view hasn't come through yet

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

The bell rang, signaling the class change. I pulled out my wand and attempted the first of the teleportation spells. "Transportatia," I whispered quietly. Instantly I felt a blast of wind behind me, but I didn't go anywhere. "Transportalia." That also didn't work. "Teleporteo." I tried the last one. Suddenly I found myself in front of the door to the pyrokinesis room.

"IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teleportio!" I said, imagining Caul. Suddenly I found myself next to him. "I made the first working teleportation spell!!!!"

"What?" he said, startled.

"Let me show you! Teleportio," I said envisioning myself at the end of the hallway. I turned around and was at the end of the hallway. "Now you try! Imagine the pyrokinesis classroom door!"

"Ok..." he said. Suddenly, he was gone. It works if you say it in your head, too! I thought happily. Teleportio! I was back at the door with Caul.

"YESSS! Now you won't be late all the time!" I turned and entered the room.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Ahhh sorry I haven’t POVed ahhh
Ante:
I burst into the classroom and heard seats shifting as students turned to look at me. Even though I couldn’t see, I felt their eyes staring at me. My face grew hot and I shifted my feet, embarrassed at being so late.
“Sorry,” I muttered to the teacher breathlessly. “I got turned around in the hallway and someone gave me faulty directions, but I’m here now. Sorry.” I repeated and quickly took my seat. The teacher resumed talking and I rested my head on my arms and listened intently. I wasn’t well versed in water magic at all, but other people’s magic interested me. Plus, none of the teachers ever called on me because I didn’t talk when they did, so it was great for me. 

• Posted at:

»Ishmael«

Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

puppybutterfly126

MEEP MEEP

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I got out of my seat greatfully and left the classroom. I walked down the hall, just looking at the ground. "Hey! You!" I heard someone shout from the other side of the hall where the school lockers were. I stopped walking and turned around. The person, a girl, walked over to me with an unkind face. "Still having trouble with your stupid powers I see?" She snickered but I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms. "Not suprised, you do need some...help." She smirked and walked around me. "Just leave me alone.." I looked over my shoulder where she stopped. "People even wonder why you're even here. People like you don't belong here. I've heard things about you Yuri.." She whispered in my ear. I clenched my fists, "Things that aren't true.." I added in quickly. "Now, can I go in peace?" I huffed. "What? Getting angry about the truth?" She chuckled and smiled cruelly. "You'll never master your powers and you know it. Your temper will always get in your way. You have no friends, no person understands you, your powers will get even worse, your just an outcast people stay away from, a shadow that no person will ever care about, listen and hear my words Yuri.."  She'd put her hand on my shoulder and turned me around. I met her face to face, glaring eyes met cruel ones. I gritted my teeth, "I don't want to hear it." I looked away, trying to stay calm. "You're a failure and mistake." She directly said to me, ignoring what I said, every word said slowly in my face. I turned my head to face her and pushed her to the ground hard. "I said leave me alone!" I shouted, clenching my fists. The girl smiled with a smug expression as she hit the floor. "Your temper is always going to get in your way." She looked up at me. "Shut up!" I shouted. "You shouldn't have been born!" She called back, trying to push my buttons even more. I lifted the girl up and off the floor with my power and threw her to the wall. I heard a loud THUMP! as she hit it. "Shut up!" I repeated with pure fury. The girl became unconscious, she laid on the floor and didn't move but luckily she was alive. I whipped around and ran down the hall before I got caught and headed to my dorm. She was right....and my temper got the best of me..

(Yay! I really wanted yuri to use her powers so I did this. :)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

, 2 , , 4 , 5