Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Corinth:

I made my way out of class, thinking.

That hooded girl and Yuri... they seemed very nervous. Angry. Slightly scared. And possibly very sad. I narrowed my eyes as I walked, my buckled shoes tapping slightly on the floor with a soft pit-pat. Maybe...

Perhaps it's their powers.

Perhaps their magic is out of control.

But as I thought of the girl with the hood, I wondered, What magic makes you talk to yourself?

I needed to find the hood girl, and try to start a conversation. Learn as much as I can.

Unless--

I smashed into an object. I jumped back, startled, my textbooks falling out of my hands.

And lo and behold, the object I'd walked into was the very hooded girl I was thinking about. 

Something's wrong with her eyes, I realized.

She too stepped back, her eyes wide in surprise.

"Oh, hello there!" I said sweetly, which, mind you, is a voice I was never wanting to use again. I smiled at her and gathered up my books, making a show of picking them up slowly.

My mind raced.

If she helps me clean it up, I'll know she's a victim of a bad magic, and she's trying to help. It would prove what I thought.

If she doesn't, then...

Well, then I don't know what comes next.

But the girl just stood there above me, a huge smirk plastered across her face. I stopped picking up books.

Something is happening. I feel it.

What...

The hooded girl leaned forwards and looked into my eyes. I sat, still as stone, feeling an icy chill wash over me.

"Goodbye, Corinth Fae," she whispered. 

I can't move.

I CAN'T MOVE.

A blast of cold, cold air sent me tunneling down the hallway. I smashed into the wall and crumpled to the ground. 

And the pain.

The pain was so intense, so icy, so... evil, that I just lay there in the rubble, gasping and choking.

Never had I ever been in so much pain since mother died.

I struggled to my feet, my vision blurry with ice and blood. I couldn't stand.

I could sense the girl coming closer, her eyes still on me, her hand outstretched.

"Wh-Who..." I choked. I felt my consciousness slipping away. "Who... are you?"

The hooded girl looked amused. "I'm your worst nightm--"

She cut herself off and stood still.

Her eyes came back into focus. She looked at me, the wall, the floor, in shock.

"Oh my G--" she stuttered, "Oh my--" Large tears welled in in her strange eyes. "I'm so sorry. I'm so--"

Then she ran off, sobbing.

Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{}Kira o {}

"the wanderer gazed at the sky

and the NightGold arrived"

#Idel #Shiniran #Faise #ImTheDoctor #ProudChristian

GrufflePuff!

#ENFP

The Traveler is evil!”

wait what am i doing here again

[So sorry for not POVing! I would do it now, but I still have no idea what to write, so I’ll just kinda...wait for someone else to do something. *sits down*]

• Posted at:

\\ Truce //

// bisexual - cisfem - bastille - sherlock - tøp - p!atd \\

\\ Hands held higher, well be on fire, singing songs that nobody wrot//

stay alive frens |-/

Thumbnail avatar 48e8581bc9

crowsoul50

Yo Toffee do you want Orphos to make Yuri a deal about controlling her powers?

just realized Ante’s pov came in late hngh

Ante:

The bell rang and I got up, ready to go to the pyrokinesis class. I took my time gathering my stuff so that people would filter out enough that I could walk through the halls without slamming into people. Pulling my backpack onto my shoulder, I walked out the door. I had memorized the way to all of my classes because I didn’t want a guide for fear of drawing attention to myself. Still, navigating the sprawling maze of hallways was difficult, especially with a swarm of students in the way. All the bodies tended to make echolocating difficult, but I did it anyways. Quietly clicking my tongue as I walked, I managed to avoid getting crushed against lockers by a particularly rowdy group of students. 

Something caught my attention. A heartbeat had moved strangely, suddenly shifting thirty feet down the hall. I focused on it and amplified the sound to myself. From that, I matched the voice and heartbeat to Shaylyn. Judging by how fast her pulse was going, she was really excited. 

“IT WORKED! Teleportio!" she moved again, standing next to another heartbeat.  "I made the first working  teleportation spell!” I grinned a little, her excitement infectious. 
“What?” came the reply I recognized as Caul’s. His heart was almost going as fast as Shaylyn’s. 
"Let me show you! Teleportio," she moved once again. I walked past her and into the room. Caul got the hang of it and was suddenly there too. 
"YES! Now you won't be late all the time!" 

I shook my head a little and took my seat. Soon everyone is gonna be whizzing around and I won’t be able to keep track anymore. It hit me then that I probably wouldn’t be able to go whizzing around myself considering teleporting required envisioning a target. I shrugged to myself. More room in the hallways for me. I sat back and waited for class to start. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Hammock Flavored Drinks Family

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

Gucci Gang: Ishamel•Ishmeal•Ishmale•FishmealAhab

Don’t hug me, I’m scared. 

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I rubbed my arm and kept my head down as I walked to my dorm room. An angry expression was still on my face. What did the girl hear about me? More rumors I'm guessing?

People always spreaded them around, most even think my magic is secretly a dark kind. Sure, I might have come off destructive but that dosen't mean it's true.. right? I can't control my powers and temper, it's like I was made for destruction. I already felt bad for the girl I slammed against the hall wall but at the same time I also felt a pang of satisfaction that made me guilty. I walked upstairs to see my room door to the left and opened it up to walk inside. If only someone knew what I am going through, someone who had the same exact problem.

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

MY SHIPS: #Ishfee #Stale  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

I heard rumors of someone making a teleportation spell. I thought being a level three was good but... you know what? Being a level three is good as long as I keep on progressing. And besides, object manipulation was a fairly rare specialty.

• Posted at:

Call me Red

Ravenclaw

Son of Hermes

Pokemon Trainer

Hyrulian

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Stranger Things Fan

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

This RP is advancing so quickly it's awesome!

Corinth:

I slowly made it to my feet. I wasn't hurt too bad--perhaps a slight concussion, because my head was pounding-- but the feeling of shivering ice lingered in the air around me, especially on the wall I was thrown at.

Speaking of the wall, it was cracked and cratered, and icicles hung in the dents around it.

I shivered, but not because of the cold.

That girl. She's even more than I thought.

She was powerful. She was very powerful.

But she was scared of what she had done.

I don't understand. I grit my teeth. I don't get it. 

Then I remembered her eyes-- the way they looked before she attacked me. They'd looked cold and ancient, with dark wisdom stirring beneath them.

How was that girl capable of such...sorcery?

And why couldn't I figure it out?!

I let out an angry cry and smashed the dented wall with a shadow covered fist, leaving a dark stain on the broke rubble. My frustration was reaching it's limits. This girl was dangerous. I needed to understand. 

I clenched my fist, my irritation beginning to control me again, like I was--

And then it hit me, like I'd punched myself with my own darkened fist.

Possesed.

The hooded girl is possessed.

My eyes widened. I scrambled out of the wall rubble, pushing my black hair out of my eye-sight.

That's it.

I grinned and walked out of the room. I opened the door, revealing a room full of scrambling students, racing to the end of the hallway.

Whoever your name is, hood girl--

I squeezed into the crowd, clutching my books tighter than before.

I'll find you. 

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

{}Kira o {}

"the wanderer gazed at the sky

and the NightGold arrived"

#Idel #Shiniran #Faise #ImTheDoctor #ProudChristian

GrufflePuff!

#ENFP

The Traveler is evil!”

wait what am i doing here again

warriorcat609

(ooh, interesting.... 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(Anyone, feel free to be suspicious of Yuri. She does come off as a destructive, angry, but scared type. :) 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

Well this is getting interesting, I had a PoV from Daeva's perspective of the aftermath but it was evidently too dark...I mean she did briefly consider suicide so...

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

I should start with the dorm list...

Dorm one:

Male side:

Dark:Saiph Orionis (Single Room)

Light: Caul Reeves (Single Room)

Light: Arun Uri (Single Room)

Female side:

Light: Shaylyn Rose Neala (Single Large Room, she has a lot of extra materials and a large library)

Dark: Daeva Uri (Single Room)

Dark: Corinth Fae (Single Room)

Dorm 2:

Male side:

Light: Blair Joseph Odell (Single Room)

Dark: Orphos Troquer (Single Room)

Female side:

Light: Ante Kuona (Single Room)

Dark: Rosalie Archer (Single Room)

Light: Yuri Calvio (Single Room)

Other:

Lithium and Damien (Shared Room)

Dorm 3:

Male side:

Dark: Nocturne Ilya

Light: Steve Lanske

Female side:

Dark: Gemina Rovaris

Light: Brooklyn Marie Wakefield

Unsure: Aimee Atwell

Other: Empty room

That's all the students we have, so...

Do you think there could be prefects that supervise the dorms?

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

Proud Christian|A Character|Oldie

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Hate on the trait, not the person.

RememberOurLost|Aspiring Author|Gryffindor

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

you can see where i smashed the fourth wall if you squint

Nocturne:

I always walked looking down. It was a habit I'd picked up. After years of people asking me about my gold eye, even in this world where strange colors did show up occasionally, I'd learned to just hide it with my hair or hood.
Usually, this served me well, but today, my luck ran out.
Oof.
"Hey, kid! Watch where you're going."
Peering down at the girl, I dragged my gaze slowly from her feet to her eyes appraisingly. This usually made others nervous, and okay, maybe I had a weird reputation, but it worked. Usually.
She didn't flinch.
Things were really not going my way today.
My attention was soon diverted when I took a close look at her eyes.
They were wild, bright, with the kind of light only geniuses and madmen have. A dangerous light. The I've found something and I'm not going to stop until I hunt it down and it's mine kind of light.

The kind of light I'd seen in my father's eyes, the day he died.
". . . You. Girl. Whatever it is for you, knowledge, power, strength, status, it's not worth it." I turned, taking a step away. "It can kill you. And it will."

With that, I walked away.

Later, I'd look back and wonder why I said that, to a girl I'd never even seen before, about something I didn't know at the time.

And I'd answer that question immediately- I was thinking of the past, of my father who left us to rot, who bet what wasn't even his to satisfy his own curiosity, and lost everything.

That man, whom I called my father.

• Posted at:

۞ a r i r a n g ۞

and i find it kinda funny

i find it kinda sad

the dreams in which i'm dying

are the best i've ever had

lost soul

you can't always control who walks into your lif

but you can control which window you throw them out of

2/28/15

crowsoul50

Orphos:

I was sitting in my dorm, fiddling with the restricting bracelet that was on my wrist. I never went to class and they couldn’t make me. I showed up for tests and had my homework done courtesy of a couple kids who wanted to levitate, so they technically couldn’t expell me. Besides, I had more important things to deal with. 

I originally thought that it would be easy enough to break it, like a pair of cheap handcuffs, but it was proving more stubborn that I imagined, which was shown by the electrical burns in my fingers. I sighed and tried again, wedging  the screwdriver I had on hand into the clasp. a high pitched whine filled the room, warning me that I was messing with something I wasn’t supposed to. I persisted, trying to break it in half. The whining stopped and I was immediately served with an electric shock. I yelped and threw the screwdriver across the room, where it embedded itself in the wall. 

Just then, I heard footsteps down the hall. That was strange, most students didn’t come to dorms in the middle of classes... curious, I jumped off my bed and opened the door, getting shocked by the metal doorknob as I did. I peeked my head out into the hallway. It was Yuri, who didn’t look pleased. Then again, she never did. 

“What’s up?” I asked, leaning against the doorframe. “Bad day?”

She jumped at the sound of my voice and turned to face me. “What does it matter to you?” she snapped, confirming my suspicions. 

“It doesn’t really matter, really.” I tilted my head, studying her. “I’m guessing you had a little altercation with another student.” 

She started to say something, but I shushed her. “Don’t bother. I’ve heard the rumors. We all have. You can’t control yourself, and you’re going to wind up getting yourself thrown out of this wonderful establishment if something doesn’t change.” 

I paused. “But maybe I could help you out in exchange for something in return. A swap, if you will. I can give you better control over your powers if you can find a way for this—“ I held up my arm with the bracelet that was still slightly crackling with electricity. “—to come off. What do you say?”

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

puppybutterfly126

I walked in to the pyrokinesis room. Yuri was talking to Orphos... something was going on. I made myself invisible and leaned against the wall and listened. I made my hand visible and gave Caul and old sign of ours. It meant Something's going on and I intend to find out, so just stay back for a minute. "...maybe I could help you out in exchange for something in return. A swap, if you will. I can give you better control over your powers if you can find a way for this—“ He held up his arm with the bracelet that was still slightly crackling with electricity-he must have been messing with it- “—to come off. What do you say?”

I turned visible before he could reply. "I believe that the answer should be a no. And Yuri, before you get mad at me and throw me against the wall-yes, I've seen, and I know how hard it is to control that kind of thing- Let me give you a reason. You do know we have a blind student, right? Ante? Well, she gave up her eyes in exchange for better hearing, AND the lives of her friends and the rest of her town. To keep him from killing them. Well, he took her eyes. He gave her better hearing. But her friends and family were killed. And before you tell me you don't care about anyone, these things-" I pointed at his wrist cuffs "-are stopping him from killing the loved ones of others and making extreme bargains that this school doesn't need. So please don't take his bargain. I can't make this decision for you, but be warned- if you remove his cuffs, I can freeze him in place and put new ones on. The headmaster gave these to me just in case anything like this happens. It would make your effort worthless."

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I slightly narrowed my eyes as I looked at him. There were reasons why people like him had those cuffs. But, if I agreed to help him he would help me with something i've been having trouble with all my life...

I nodded, "Deal." Without hesitation. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(gah, sorry! I already made Yuri say yes..well, this is what I get for responding early lol. She's very desperate at this point....I wouldn't really blame her though.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

puppybutterfly126

"And your powers do nothing to me, Yuri. I have a shield ability so powerful that even the headmaster trying his hardest can't negate it. He's tried." I quickly added.

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I listened to someones reasoning  after my choice and  whipped around with pure fury growing in my eyes. "You don't even know what i'm going through!" I retorted angerily. "Being something people stay away from, afraid of, I can't even control myself!, I end up hurting people without me intending too! I'm sick of being an outcast here, being misunderstood.." I looked the person straight in the eye. "You trying to convince me other wise is a waste of your effort." I said dangerously quiet and glared, clenching my fists to my sides. 

(Yuri could change her mind about the deal, it just depends on how people convince her. She does not want destruction or others getting hurt but her need/wish is just taking over her mind. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

puppybutterfly126

OK now I'm even more confused. LOL.

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

warriorcat609

(you know what, void her saying yes. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(ME TOO LOL. just void me saying yes...........ooof

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(If people are confused on the term void, it means ignore...thanks. .-.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

puppybutterfly126

(Ignore the posts of mine above and below this.)

I ran into the room and launched myself between them, quickly putting up my shield for good measure. "NO NO NO NO. NO DEALS WITH THE GUY WHO TOOK AUTE'S EYES. There are others who could help you if you asked. I'm friends with or related to some. My dad's a student councilor that works here, and my friend over there can enchant items. He can probably do something to help you control your temper if you ask." I thought Teleportio! Yuri vanished. I had teleported her to the Void, a dimension that had no people except for the ones I put there. She would be safe. "You know you're not supposed to be making bargains. I have permission from the headmaster to send anyone to him if they misbehave. I think it'd be good to do that now."

I froze him and his mind in time for a second while I wrote a note to the Headmaster. I teleported it to his office and then, a few seconds later, the troublemaker.

I pulled Yuri out of the Void. "Sorry about that. Now please don't go making deals with him. They have those cuffs for a reason."

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

puppybutterfly126

ARGH this is confusing. What do you want to do? I'd say ignore my two previous posts and just acknowledge the one I just submitted. It should be here soon, but I have to go to bed.

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

puppybutterfly126

Ok then ignore the posts after (Or before, IDK when they will come through) this by me.

"Yuri." I said quietly. "Believe it or not, I do know. I was a lot younger than you are. I was five and I kept loosing control of my magic. My father helped me. He's a councilor here. He might be able to help. Just please don't trust Orpheos." (IDK how to spell it, the forums aren't working on any other tab for me right no2.)

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

puppybutterfly126

Ok there's one I just submitted about her dad being able to help, use that one.

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

crowsoul50

Orphos: 

I rolled my eyes and ran a hand through my hair. “And here comes the golden level 5 child, appearing to save the day.” I growled sarcastically. I turned back to Yuri. “Shaylyn here feels threatened. She thinks if you have better control, you’ll beat her out of everything. I could see that happening very easily. She just wants to save her own skin.” I sneered at her. “If one thing poses even an inkling of a threat, she wants to smash it.” I clapped a hand on Yuri’s shoulder. “Tell you what. I’ll throw in an extra eight hours of invincibility as well. Ever wanted to fight that monster at the bottom of the lake? Well now you can. No damage, no drowning, no nothing.”

“And another thing.” I swiveled back to Shaylyn. “You talk as if I only serve myself. No, many of my... customers, if you will... have had their lives changed by me. I can make a cripple walk, a man have the leadership qualities of a king, give someone the bravery to stand up to this stupid system. There is no such thing as good or dark magic, only good and dark people who use it!” I snapped, clenching my fist. The movement caused the bracelet to shock me again, but I ignored it. 

Ante:

I heard Orphos trying to strike a deal with another student and felt a familiar anger build up inside me. I was about to go over there but Shaylyn showed up and started talking about my life story and stopped. No one else was supposed to know that. How did she know? I hung back by my desk to see how it would play out. If I was to kill Orphos, I wanted as little people to be affected by it as possible. But if what he was saying was true— that he affected so many people— what would happen if he died? Would his trades dissipate? Would I get my sight back? I frowned, deep in thought.  

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

crowsoul50

AH I JUST SENT A POV THROUGH WITHOUT READING THIS ACK

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

warriorcat609

(S-sorry...I'll just say no....

Yuri:

"And what if he can't help me?" I questioned. "What if this is the only way?" 

Thoughts, questions, and desires filled my head. I glanced quickly at Orphos then back.

The person was right... I couldn't trust Orphos. I can't let him take advantage of me to get what he wants.

If I said yes there would be trouble loose in the school and I can't let that happen.

I turned around and shook my head. "Sorry, Orphos. You'll just have to get used to those cuffs." I glared, whirling around and walked inside my dorm with a slam.

(There, just to be clear Yuri said no. Ignore what she said earlier, I am a stupid person. I am a confusing person. Sorry.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

warriorcat609

(Ishmael, I feel your pain. I have just confused everyone so far.......

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

crowsoul50

(Looks like things worked out though. Hopefully.)

Orphos:

I turned to Shaylyn, concealing the pressing urge to toss her out the nearest window. I stared at her for a while, figuring out the best angle to play this. 

"You ruined my deal." I said flatly, making my voice devoid of the anger I was feeling. "That wasn't your place. However, I won't smite you. Yet. You know, I'd be far less inclined to make 'extreme deals', as you put it, if I had these ugly bracelets taken off. I have a business to run, you know. You're pretty buddy-buddy with the teachers and admin, so you can put in a good word." I grinned. "I'd be out of here a lot faster if you do. Trust me, it's better for everyone here if I get back to the shady embrace of the criminal underworld as soon as possible."

Ante: 

I breathed a sigh of relief as Yuri refused the offer. I turned back to the front of the room. I tuned out of the conversations of the students and closed my eyes. I periodically took naps throughout the day and night; It  was more productive for me and I didn't know if the sun was out or not half the time so I didn't bother with it. Besides, wandering the halls at night allowed me to get a feel for the place without having to watch for students. I'd discovered a multitude of secret passages and rooms as a result, my favorite being one nearby the dorms that was perfect for practicing sound manipulation. If I whispered and amplified it, the sound hardly echoed.  The best I could guess was that it had been a former music room. 

I snapped out of my thoughts as I realized the class should have started. The chatter of the classroom washed over me and I realized that the teacher hadn't come in yet. That was good, I realized as I counted pulses; some students had yet to show up. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Thumbnail avatar 63e14e39c9

eagledragon13393

Name: Arther Reeves. 

Magic alignment: Light. 

Magic level/description: Pyrokenisis. 5. 

Looks: Tall and built. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He typically wears a white button down shirt with kakis. 

Subject: Fire manipulation. 

Bio: Caul’s father. He is slightly a perfectionist. 

Other:

• Posted at:

NR.     Homeschoolers United Family. 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

#Nebite

Not everyone gets a good ending to their fairytale...

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. 

Ocean’s Forum Sis.  

Dab is a type of mustard. 

warriorcat609

(Ay, you're right. And I'm assuming this is a new year of school? First day? First week? 

Yuri:

I plopped down on my bed and looked at the flat ceiling. I couldn't believe I was gullible enough to almost make a stupid deal with someone who had dark magic.

Was I really that desperate? 

I thought to myself then shook my head. I grabbed my pillow on my left side and held it over my face with a quiet groan. I sat up, taking the pillow away from my face and onto my lap. I looked to the other side of the room where my roommate was. 

I heard the bell ring for the next class and sighed. 

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

crowsoul50

up

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael.

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Bump

• Posted at:

Call me Red

Ravenclaw

Son of Hermes

Pokemon Trainer

Hyrulian

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Stranger Things Fan

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

puppybutterfly126

I scoffed. "I know you want to toss me out the window, you know. And you were sent here for a reason. I am not just going to let you loose on everyone else in this world. And Ante, I know you're surprised I know your story. It's not all that hard to infer. You have great hearing, but no eyesight. Orphos seems to know you. And you're the only one in your village that isn't dead or badly injured. And as for you calling me golden level five child," I said, turning back to Orphos,"I have had my fair share of trouble. When I was 5, I lost control so much. I flooded the village on multiple occasions, set fire to town hall, destroyed most of the village with an earthquake, and a lot of other things. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get set up for pyrokinesis."

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

puppybutterfly126

@Toffee, they don't have roommates, except for Lithium and Damien. Just so you know.

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

Thumbnail avatar 63e14e39c9

eagledragon13393

Caul:

Shaylyn went to go see something. I didn’t care. I had my own problems. I reached up and touched the area around my eye. Still hurts. I was lucky enough the first class to hide it, but Dad doesn’t let me wear my hood up in his class. Just then, I bumped into Justin. He pulled my hood off, exposing my black eye. Justin smirked. “I don’t have any makeup to fix mine, buddy” I said savagely. He laughed. “Relax, Blondie! I was just doing your old man a favor.” I hated being called Blondie. “If you don’t move right now, I will make want to.” “Easy, Angel Boy. I was just joking around.” He turned and let me by...only to trip me. I fell down hard, but leaped to my feet. I balled my fists and waited for his next move...

Is this okay? If not, just ignore it. 

• Posted at:

NR.     Homeschoolers United Family. 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

#Nebite

Not everyone gets a good ending to their fairytale...

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. 

Ocean’s Forum Sis.  

Dab is a type of mustard. 

warriorcat609

(Okie.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

puppybutterfly126

I quirked my eyebrow. Justin again. Ugh. I spun around and said,"Justin, now is not the time or place for this. It never is. So go away and leave. My. Friend. Alone."

"Oh." He said in a mean tone. "Standing up for your boyfriend?"

"We are not in that sort of relationship. And unless you want to see my father and his father mad, you need to leave us alone."

"Making idle threats, I see."

"When I say that kind of thing, I always mean it."

"Well then, go run to daddy."

It was then that Mr. Reeves chose to come in. "What is this I hear about running to daddy, Justin?"

"He's been messing with Caul and I again, Mr. Reeves." I told him."And it looks like he gave Caul a black eye."

"Oh. Need I remind you that I and Shaylyn's father are in very prominent positions here? Our children are not to be messed with. Neither are the others. I don't believe you want detention."

"No, sir." He muttered. He slunk to his seat.

Mr Reeves bent down to me. "If he troubles you or Caul again, I give you permission to use those kicks of yours on him. He needs to be taught a lesson."

"Thank you, sir."

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I got up and walked over to my door and pressed my ear against it, hearing no more noise or sounds in the hall I turned the knob of the door and pushed forwards to walk out. I quietly walked downstairs and into the hall with my head down as usual, trying to avoid eye contact with others. ..Where was the counsilors office? I walked walking down until I found a door with a plack that said "Counsilors Office."

I knocked on the door and went inside. I thought about coming here for help but I was always too stubborn, shy, and embarrassed to ask.

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

1 , , 3 ,