Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

I finally made this!

Thanks for everyone who submitted their characters :D

Okay, so let's get on with a basic introduction to my fanfiction.

I, as you might know, am a Danganronpa fan. Not the only one here, and not the only one who had the idea of making a story. For this fanfiction, I'm going to be original. Of course I'll follow the basic outline that Danganronpa has set for its series, but the interactions between the forumer-submitted characters and the thrills, chills, and kills will be as original as possible. (let's give some credit to Necro too, she is helping me with some things okay? :D)

The chapters will be rather long, so I've decided to break them up into parts. This will also be posted on the WoFMB. There is no fixed schedule on when the chapters will be posted, instead I will write whenever I am feeling creative enough to actually do something productive. Comments are very much encouraged, but I will not make any changes to the characters that have already been submitted. Victims and culprits, also the mastermind, will be randomly chosen, so don't get salty if your character dies. In fact, consider it done. Since there were more culprits than victims entered into the story, it is possible that some culprits may become victims or not be culprits at all. Again, don't be mad if this happens. 

Something else: At the end of some parts/chapters I will either ask a question or make my character do a poll. That's the only occasion when you are allowed to intervene "significantly" in the story, though some critic is allowed.

That said, ease back into your chair, and enjoy the thrills, chills, and kills of DANGANRONPA!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・ 

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

"Funny how one lie leads to another

and before you know it

you whole life can be a lie." ~Marty, from Shiloh

butterflycat1708

A'ight, might as well post this before the first part of the prologue.

Since I do not have many details on the character's backstories, families, and feelings, the free time events will probably consist of just puns or opinions about the situation. Sorry, but I can't do it because lack of info y'know.

Also I'm going to try to do this a little more... child-friendly so it goes through mods and such.

Thanks for following my fic!

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

butterflycat1708

Prologue (part 1): Ultimate School, Ultimate Prison

I'm here.

I'm still alive.

But there's something that bothers me. And if you're wondering what that is, I'll tell you two things that are simply weird.

- Waking up on the floor of a deserted classroom. That's just wrong, isn't it?

- And not remembering why or how you got there. That's odd.

And worse, if you couple the both, what do you get? A really mysterious, borderline creepy situation.

The classroom I recently woke up in has sixteen student desks facing a larger one, presumably the teacher's desk. Behind the large desk, there's a completely clean whiteboard. I doubt it has ever been used.

The walls are mint colored, and have no windows. An object that looked similar to a TV, located on a corner of the room grabbed my eye. When I walked closer to examine it, I noticed it was a screen much like a TV's, but it had many many speakers around it. It must make a loud, clear sound when used. On the corner opposite to the screen, there was a vigilance camera. On closer inspection, it seemed to have a mic attached to it, along with tubes which looked like guns. It's not reassuring at all knowing that you could be sniped at a moment's notice. About the light source, there was a fan with a light-bulb on its center spinning on the ceiling. But anyways, there was not much more to investigate here so I headed for the door.

Once outiside, I was greeted by the sight of a large hall with lilac walls. There were lights on the smooth, high ceiling too. No windows, but several doors.

I heard a creak at my side and whipped my head around. There was a door next to the one I had recently come out from, and it was shaking! What would come out? A monster? A psycho? A... creep?

But to my surprise, someone came out. A girl with purple hair, tanned skin, and... a gun holster at her side?

Being the optimist that I am, I greeted her without one more thought. "Hi, girl!"

I must have startled her, because her head turned at me so quickly and her hand got a grip on her gun with an incredible speed.

"GAH! DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!" I begged and almost tripped over myself when I saw her reaction.

"Kill you?" The purple haired girl seemed confused and tilted her head as she put her gun back into its holster. "Why would I ever do that without a reason to? Excuse me for my reaction, you must understand it is creepy to wake up in an empty classroom with a flickering lightbulb."

"Oh..." I rubbed the back of my head and noticed that when the girl spoke, she had a strong accent, one that was not English. "Do you have any idea of how we ended up here? Because I don't seem to recall anything related to this."

"Not at all. I am in the same situation as you currently are." She let out a sigh. "But I wonder who brought us here?"

"Well, we should probably look for an exit! And since it seems like we are going to cooperate for a while, let's introduce ourselves." I chimed happily.

The girl smiled. "I'm Aloyis Flamme, the Ultimate Gunslinger."

Aloyis. What a nice name. "So you're an Ultimate too? I'm Lucia Jones, the Ultimate Saleswoman. Very pleased to meet you! You aren't from England, are you?"

"Nope. I'm from Germany. Are you English?" She said this last bit, and started to walk through the hall. Happy to have found someone, I hurried to catch up with her. "Yes, I'm from England..." We talked a little more, but about not-so-important things so I won't mention them.

Remember how I mentioned there were several doors? Well, we checked each and every one of them. Every door seemed to lead to a classroom much like the one we had been in, except that the walls had different colors.

Getting to the last door, I turned the handle quickly and opened to check. By now, we had already given up all hopes of finding another person, so were we surprised when we opened the door and found a girl doodling on the classroom whiteboard. Her silver hair contrasted with her almost-completely black clothes, and she fixed a purple-eyed gaze on us. After an awkward moment of silence, she walked up to us. 

"Hello, good day I guess? May I know who you are?" She asked, in a very polite tone. We introduced ourselves. But icy politeness is something I do not particularly like. Maybe I can find a way to talk more familiarly later.

"Very pleased to meet you. My name is Luna McKay, and I am the Ultimate Writer. As it seems we are from different countries, I will gladly tell you I come from Canada."

We awkwardly stood there for some more moments until I finally decided to speak again. "Hey, we're looking for a way out of here. Would you like to come with us?" 

"No, I thank you for the invitation but I would rather find my way on my own, when I want to."

I sighed as she turned away and went back to the whiteboard.

"Well Lucy, it seems like we're on our own again." I smiled at Aloyis's comment. I really wished for a moment that Luna would've wanted to go with us, but being with someone as polite as that really gets on my nerves.

Aloyis and I walked through several hallways. Each had walls painted of a different color, but as far as we had explored only the lilac-walled hall had classrooms.

On a hall with orange walls, I spotted somebody standing and was rather surprised when they- no, he approached us with a friendly, familiar wave. Up until now every person I had seen had been a girl, so you must understand my surprise at seeing a male person.

He greeted us and extended a hand, as if waiting for a handshake. "Heey there peeps! I'm very glad to see you here! I'm Lin Smith, the Ultimate Martial Artist from China!" 

I was taken aback a little by the sudden, extremely friendly salutation, so I only managed to stammer a very confused "Hello". Aloyis seemed to be unfazed and instantly questioned Lin about his experience. Nothing out of the ordinary (which was actually quite extraordinary) because his experience was the same as ours. After a little more conversation, Lin decided he's join us in the search for more high-schoolers and the exit from this maze of hallways.

}{

So, judging from what i've written so far, what are your impressions on the characters?

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

*smiles*

You got Aloyis’ Personality done perfectly!

• Posted at:

✖️Kodah♥︎

ゲームオーバー

リセット、愛?

butterflycat1708

Hah, thanks! :D I'm glad you liked it since this took me over an hour to write.

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

Thumbnail avatar c2f41a2526

ponyspicy6

bookmark

• Posted at:

i am........

-a unwanted

-a greenclock

-an agent

-the daughter of moon and qibli

-or a rainwing

-a muslim

-a sister

-a daughter 

-a warrior

-a student

-a bookworm

-a peace maker

-huffelpuff

-a normal girl

<~snow~>

Thumbnail avatar c2f41a2526

ponyspicy6

bookmark

• Posted at:

i am........

-a unwanted

-a greenclock

-an agent

-the daughter of moon and qibli

-or a rainwing

-a muslim

-a sister

-a daughter 

-a warrior

-a student

-a bookworm

-a peace maker

-huffelpuff

-a normal girl

<~snow~>

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

YEAH!!! 

• Posted at:

NR.     Homeschoolers United Family. 

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

#Nebite

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. 

Ocean’s Forum Sis. 

Dab is a type of mustard. 

LeoIndiAnnieCarForCaulDr

WONDERFUL I never heard of Daganronpa but I STILL LOVE IT

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

butterflycat1708

Prologue (part 2): Ultimate School, Ultimate Prison

After a little more conversation, Lin decided he'd join us in the search for more high-schoolers and the exit from this maze of hallways. Have you ever noticed that when you have nice company all your problems seem to dissapear? I'm pretty sure it's called living in the moment.

If Luna McKay and Lin Smith's personality seemed startling, I had no idea how the rest of people I would find in this academy would be. Honestly I just hoped everyone was like Aloyis, calm and supportive, but I knew that custome- err I mean people have different personalities which sometimes clash.

There was a large set of double doors in one of the halls (which was painted my favorite color, yellow!), and above the doors there was a symbol of a fork and a knife. Probably a kitchen, dining hall, or restaurant. We entered since maybe there was an exit here, and we found out it was actually a dining hall with a long table and sixteen chairs. But we found nothing of interest. Well, there was a tall guy inspecting every centimeter of the dining hall.

He talked before we could even say anything. "I see you're trapped here too, huh."

"T-trapped?" I stammered with a weak smile. "You- you are just joking around right? We're looking for an exit, and there's bound to be one somewhere! There always is one, at least I think so."

He stared at me dead in the eyes. "Joing around? I don't joke around. I'm simply stating a fact. You can look for yourself if you want."

"Ah, Lucy, let him be." Aloyis put a hand on my shoulder.

"The only apparent exit is a staircase, but it has bars and is off-limits. Don't waste your time looking around." He stated yet again and tugged at his white lab-coat with his gloved hands.

"But he hasn't even introduced himself!" Lin said, rather annoyed. "Are you an Ultimate too?"

The tall boy fixed his brown-yellow hair and spoke an answer with absolutely NO emotion at all. "Rodrigo Hernandez. Ultimate Forensic Scientist. Spanish."

So... he was another Ultimate. Annoyed by his manner, I jammed my hands into my skirt pockets and felt a hard thing which I pulled out slowly. 

"What's this thing?" I questioned to no one in particular. When I pressed what seemed to be the ON button, the screen of this smartphone-like thingy lit up and displayed my name and talent.

"I see you've found your monopad." Rodrigo said. Now that I knew where he was from, the accent sounded familiar. A couple memories of when I sold products in Spain came back, but I pushed them aside. Now was not the time for that!

"Mono.. Monopad? What's that?" Lin had pulled out a similar looking thingy and so had Aloyis. 

"I guess we will find out later." the Spanish guy spoke again. "Meanwhile, if you're so intent on exploring this academy, you might want to check out the kitchen." He pointed towards a smaller set of doors.

I walked into them, feeling anger boiling inside me. Who put this Rodrigo Hernandez in charge? Who told him to boss us around? He seemed to be like the Ultimate Writer in a certain way...

The kitchen was a large room with white walls and a shiny red floor. There were all kinds of kitchen utencils, a stove with its oven, and a table on one side of this room. On the other side, there was a big fridge stocked with meats, large bins with fruit and vegetables, and all kinds of dishes with their respective utensils stacked neatly in rows. Apparently everything here was set up so we could stay for a long time. But still, nothing of interest aside from that. What I needed now was to find the exit!

I slammed the door behind me when I came out. "Aloyis, Lin, let's go. We have to get out of here."

Again, Rodrigo spoke. "Don't waste your time."

"What do I care about wasting time? All we need to do here is find an exit!" I snapped at him and left with the Ultimate Martial Artist and the Ultimate Gunslinger.

"Whoa, whoa. Lucia, would you please calm down? No need to get worked up by one guy." Lin talked while he scrolled around in his monopad. (if you are wondering why it's called monopad, I discovered why: the back of it says MONOPAD in black and white letters) "For now, let's focus on getting to the dorm area."

"Dorm area? You mean that whoever put us here expects us to stay? And wait, how did you know there was a dorm area?"

"The monopad has a map." Aloyis pulled out her own and showed me. "We discovered we also have to meet yet another eleven students. Their profiles are listed here, but the information is not available yet."

That makes sixteen. Oh gosh, I hope they sure aren't like Rodrigo or Luna. 

-time skip to when we actually reach the dorms-

The map sure made it easier to navigate around this confusing maze of hallways. The dorms were arranged in a big circular room, and each had a nameplate on the door. So many interesting names! Probably everyone here was from different countries.

A loud "AHEM." distracted me from my inspection of the dorm area. I turned around, and saw Aloyis and Lin along with a group of three other people. The one to catch my attention had fire-colored hair and piercing eyes of the same color. There was also another guy, and a girl. The other guy had a serious face and unblinking red eyes, while the girl had a very smiling face and heterochromic eyes. She probably used contacts, but it would be rude to ask just like that.

She did a little wave and talked in an eager tone. "Hey, would you please like to come here?"

"Uh, sure." I walked to the group, feeling a little stupid for not having noticed them before.

"I'm Roselina Gray, but please call me Rose. I come from Australia and am the Ultimate Tap Dancer! This fairly tall dude over here," She pointed to the serious boy. "is Luke Black, an American who happens to be the Ultimate Hacker. And this other-"

The flame-colored-haired boy interrupted Rose. "I can introduce myself, thank you very much. My name Jonathan Rostaly, and my Ultimate talent is Gamer. I come from Italy."

I wonder why he doesn't have a very-Italian sounding name?

"Oh, nice to meet you all guys. Have you any idea of what is going on here?" I asked.

}{

So, what do you think of the characters that have been introduced in this part of the prologue?

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

eagledragon13393

You’re getting Lin perfectly. 

• Posted at:

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

#Nebite

Ocean’s Forum Sis. 

LeoIndiAnnieCarForCaulDr

butterflycat1708

Thanks! :D I try.

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

yesssss im so excited yall

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

butterflycat1708

Hah, thanks! Let's see how the meeting between the Ultimate Entepreneur and the Ultimate Saleswoman goes!

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

I just found this, so yay!  I'll keep giving feedback and I'll keep up to date here too (it's the least I can do, you've been wonderful and I hope you enjoy MY story!).

Luke is just kinda...there.  EPICLY ACCURATE.  

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

sheltered by lies|VLD cause pidge|hamiltrash

i'm burning like a fire gone wild on saturday

guess i won't be going to church on sunday

i'll be waiting for love

butterflycat1708

I can assume he doesn't really talk much xD because he still hasn't said a single line and is epically accurate :D

Thanks for reading too!

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

eagledragon13393

*is impatiently waiting for next chapter because ITS SO AWESOME *

• Posted at:

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

#Nebite

Ocean’s Forum Sis. 

LeoIndiAnnieCarForCaulDr

butterflycat1708

Alright, I see you guys are waiting for a chapter. Well, as I stated in my first post, this story doesn't have a consistent update schedule. It's very likely that most parts will be posted during the weekend or on Wednesdays and Fridays though.

Please remember that I am a person with a life too, and that stories need planning too.

Thanks for following this!

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

Aw xD It's ok Bixbite. I love your writing, but I can be...er...be patient? Is that possible for me?

• Posted at:

~Hyper/Bob teh Builder~

Siggy under construction

wolfdragon37424

It's ok Bix!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

i'll be waiting for love

eagledragon13393

Sorry  it came out like that. I just meant that I enjoy reading this and can’t wait for more. ^_^

• Posted at:

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

#Nebite

Ocean’s Forum Sis. 

LeoIndiAnnieCarForCaulDr

butterflycat1708

Prologue (part 3): Ultimate School, Ultimate Prison

"Oh, nice to meet you all guys. I'm Lucia Jones, the Ultimate Saleswoman. Have you any idea of what is going on here?" I asked.

The Ultimate Hacker, Luke Black, shook his head. "None of the events or places that I've witnessed up until now make sense when put together. Being trapped here is certain, but that doesn't show what could happen later on." His voice sounded really emotionless and kind of robotic in a sense? Well, it's obvious this guy wasn't a robot. I mean, human robots that are able to move and talk are virtually impossible to build, at least as of now. And because I was thinking about robots and all that, I zoned out and listened to the unique accents each of my companions had.

"LUCIA." Jonathan's voice brought me back to reality. 

"Hu-uh? Oh yes. Sorry, I zoned out for a bit. Well, I'd love to continue talking with you guys but I really want to check if what they say about the exit is true. And if it is true, then I want to get acquainted with this place as much as possible!" My cheeks were red with determination, and that turned into an embarrassed blush when I saw them all staring at me.

"Well, uh, go ahead!" Lin seemed to agree at least and he offered me a smile and a thumbs up. "We'll stay here in case you need anything!"

"See you later guys!"

I turned and walked at a fast pace through the hallways, and I have to admit that if it weren't for the map the Monopad had I would have been lost. For a while, everything was silence except for my footsteps and the jingle of the tiny bells that my boots had.

I headed towards a place that was marked on the map as a staircase. But my heart stopped when I got there and confirmed that while the stairs leading to a possible exit were there, there was also a set of thick metal bars preventing the access to the "exit". Standing idly in front of the staircase were three people, and one of them, specifically a blond girl, was starting to walk away. She seemed oddly familiar. And then it clicked! I'd seen this girl before, in fashion shows! She must be Reina Florez, the Top Model herself!

"i see you're observing me." She said in a mildly excited voice which had a really heavy Spanish accent to it, but this one was different from Rodrigo's. "Do you happen to know who is the magnificient me?"

Wow, she's prouder than I imagined. "Uh, are you Reina Florez? The model?"

"Exactly! I'm the magnificent Reina Florez who isn't a normal top model, but The Ultimate Top Model!"

The white haired boy standing next to the metal bars rolled his eyes, but the other girl with an interesting hairstyle was the one to speak up. 

"Yes, you've already tolf us you're magnificent. Now would you direct your attentions to this poor, frail, girl in the brink of death?"

"O-on the brink of death?" I stammered. 

The girl giggled in an obnoxious way. "Of course not, and you should have seen your face! Well, it's likely but not at the moment. And now, since it seems that I've caught your attention, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Alma Lynch, from Ireland. I'm an Ultimate too, the Ultimate Digital Artist in fact. Oh my gosh, but you should really have seen your face." She put on a really mischievous but annoying grin which faded after a second and morphed into an expression of pure seriousness.

"A-and I'm the Lion Marron- ahh! I mean my name is Lion Marron..." The white haired boy stammered. It was obvious he didn't feel very comfortable with the current atmosphere. "I'm a Gymnast Ultima- Ulti-ultimate Gymnast I mean. From France."

Ah, well. With his nervous stammering and accent it was a little hard to understand what he was saying, but I'm almost sure I understood what he said pretty well.

Reina rolled her eyes this time. "Whatever. Hey Lucia, since you seem to be my number one fan, you should spend more time with me!!!!!" If this were an anime, she would probably have had shiny and starry eyes. But I was starting to have doubts about the sanity of several of the people I had met. Either that, or their personalities were extremely colorful/eccentric. Anyways Reina didn't wait for an answer, and ignoring my protests, practically dragged me away from the barred stairs.

"H-hey! Let go of me!" I stammered after a while and pulled myself free from her strangely strong grasp. "I knew you, but that does NOT mean that I am your number one fan!"

She tapped her foot several times. "But anyone who knows someone as awesome as me should adore me automatically!" She whined and stomped her foot. She must've been a spoiled child.

"L-look. Now that I know for a fact that we're trapped here, I really want to investigate the place. You can come with me if you want..."

She complied and walked alongside me in silence. "Why are you wearing these clothes?" She questioned. "You aren't at work, and you know that." She was calm, but her voice had a tone of superiority to it that irked me very strongly. She wasn't going to boss me around, no one was going to, in fact. 

"These are my Ultimate Clothes. Also I could as well ask my you are using such a fashionable dress in a school building."

Since that seemed to silence her, we walked to a place marked by a hammer and a scissor on the tiny map.

The label above the real door read: WORKSHOP

The insides of the workshop weren't that grand, but better than I expected. The area itself was rather spatious, and had no furniture except for a large wooden table pushed against one of the dark gray walls with various utensils on it. There was also a large trashcan, but that's not relevant now. The wall are over the table had a place where hammers, wrenches, boxes of nails, and the likes could be stored. This place did honor its name. And last but not least, there was a tiny bathroom connected to the workshop.

There was a guy standing in front of the table, examining the various tools. 

"Hello?" I spoke to try to get his attention.

He turned around, visibly surprised. "Oh, hi!" I could clearly see him now. His hair and eyes were the same color, a dark green. His uniform, which looked similar to that of a drum major, was also dark green with occasional golden buttons and white trim. He waved a gloved hand in greeting.

"So um..."

"Oh, yes, I haven't introduced myself yet!" he chirped. "I'm Luca Meier, Ultimate Drum Major! In case you were wondering, I come from Switzerland."

"Real nice to meet you. I'm Lucia Jones..." I introduced myself too, and when I turned to look at Reina I saw she had already gone. "Well, um, I'll be leaving for now."

Luca shifted, and answered kind of awkwardly, "Um, okay! Hope to see you later!"

I walked out, and shook my head slightly while holding back a small chuckle. These peoples can vary from complete weirdos to great companions. 

Looking at my monopad's list of students, I saw that the information about several was already available. Specifially, the ones I had already met and myself.

The screen showed up like this:

-Lucia Jones, Ultimate Saleswoman (England)

-Reina Florez, Ultimate Top Model (Peru)

-Aloyis Flamme, Ultimate Gunslinger (Germany)

-??? (???)

-Alma Lynch, Ultimate Digital Artist (Ireland)

-Luna McKay, Ultimate Writer (Canada)

-Roselina Gray, Ultimate Tap Dancer (Australia)

-??? (???)

-??? (???)

-Rodrigo Hernandez, Ultimate Forensic Scientist (Spain)

-Lion Marron, Ultimate Gymnast (France)

-Jonathan Rostaly, Ultimate Gamer (Italy)

-??? (???)

-Luca Meier, Ultimate Drum Major (Switzerland)

-Lin Smith, Ultimate Martial Artist (China)

-Luke Black, Ultimate Hacker (United States)

Only four more people to meet! And then, then... I honestly don't know what will happen after that. 

For some reason, I supposed that the people would be in the places I hadn't yet explored, which were two. And without one more thought I found myself walking through the hallways yet again, ready to meet these people.

}{

Another part of the Prologue!!!! What have been your first impressions on the characters that were introduced here?

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

eagledragon13393

Oh my goodness. Lion...is perfect!

• Posted at:

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

#Nebite

Ocean’s Forum Sis. 

LeoIndiAnnieCarForCaulDr

butterflycat1708

Hehe, thanks! I try my best :D

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

You are doing so well!

• Posted at:

✖️Kodah♥︎

ゲームオーバー

リセット、愛?

eagledragon1343

ahhhhhhhh

• Posted at:

eve

wolfdragon37424

This strikes me as that curious sort of story that you look at the cover and scoff, then you look inside and gains Reina-anime eyes.  Wow.  Just wow.

Luke has said only a single line this whole time, I'm impressed. XD

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

i'll be waiting for love

butterflycat1708

Reina-anime eyes? What's that? But I can feel you like it :D

let's see what happens to him as the story progresses

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

eagledragon1343

bump~

• Posted at:

eve

wolfdragon37424

Bumpity!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

i'll be waiting for love

butterflycat1708

Don't think I've forgotten about this

but I currently don't have time to write

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

wolfdragon37424

up

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

i'll be waiting for love

eagledragon1343

bump~

• Posted at:

eve

butterflycat1708

I haven't forgotten about this, but at the moment I don't have enough computer time to write the next part.

I will TRY to post another part on  wednsday, but I can't prome anything.

Thanks for following this story!!!

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

Oh, wow, this is amazing! I cam't what till the next part!

• Posted at:

The world is but a canvas to our imaginations

~&=Verde=&~

Spicy Calamari Inkantation

I am:

A true fighter

Agent 4

Splatoon 2 Lover

A Tom-Boy

Science Girl

~~~~~~~~~

"Stay Fresh!"-Squid Sisters/Splatoon

Home-Thread @: /310654

SAMBer since: Mar 22, 2017

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Great Story, Can't wait. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

❄MLP Fan #PinkePie is the best! 

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, GalaxisGalaxy, and Quasar 

Proud Mormon

eagledragon13393

Can’t wait  

• Posted at:

#Puppykilledme

#Fashionablerollingpin

#Nebite

Ocean’s Forum Sis. 

LeoIndiAnnieCarForCaulDr

butterflycat1708

Prologue (part 4): Ultimate School, Ultimate Prison

I checked my monopad's map again. I didn't have two places left to explore. I had about four! Hopefully the four people that I have yet to meet know a way out of this... but I was about to give up that hope.

Unchecked place number 1 was marked by a dollar $ymbol. However, when I got there, I found myself in front of a large pair of while locked doors. They had the green dollar $ymbol on them, but no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't budge. Observing my efforts, at a side of the door, there was a girl with sand-blond hair staring at me with a know-it-all smile.

"Hey! What gives?" I questioned her. Her smile was rather unsettling.

"Hmh." She let out a tiny chuckle and adjusted her pink trench coat. "Don't waste your energy trying to open the doors. They won't move a milimeter. And in case you were wondering, there's another set of doors similar to this down the hall."

So she had already tried this before, huh. "Oh. And hey, who are you by the way? I'm..." I gave the brief introduction of myself I had been repeating over and over today.

"Saleswoman? Similar to my talent, I see. I, am the Ultimate Entrepeneur, Romanie Džeriņš from Latvia. I'm the only person in the world capable of selling water to the ocean!"

Wait, how can you even sell water to the ocean? If this girl wasn't crazy, then... "Um, Romanie, how can you possibly sell water to the ocean? The ocean is not a living being, it couldn't possibly-"

"I used figurative language, duh." She rolled her eyes. "Seems to me like we won't be getting along well, so I advise that you go in that direction, and I'll go to the opposite. Agreed?"

Well... that was... I was glad that I wouldn't be spending more time with this Romanie. She was starting to get on my nerves.

Like she had told me, there was another set of doors down the hall. These were a dark blue, but smaller than the ones I had seen before. With a sigh, I continued through the hallways to yet another set of closed doors. What's with this place and all the closed doors, anyway?

These doors were even larger than the white ones. But again, these dark red doors wouldn't budge a centimeter.

Walking and MORE walking. I was used to standing for long periods of time, but walking? To find people? It wasn't very tiring physically, but I was mentally exahusted. These people I had recently met... their personalities were WAAAY too colorful for my taste. But, thinking about it, I would have to live with them for a while. Probably only a couple days until we find a way to open the barred stairs.

Now, I had headed to a place that was probably the infirmary or nurse's office. When I went inside the double white doors, I found myself in a starch white room and two people which seemed to be having quite a happy conversation. (To be honest, I think this is the first time I haven't ignored people when i go into a new area! Yay, I'm making progress!)

I heard one of the people- a long haired boy to be specific- rambling extremely excitedly about anime. However, I could barely make out his words; he spoke so fast! The other person, a girl with long, dark brown hair, seemed to be paying lots of  attention to the other. Since neither of them had noted my presence yet, I decided to examine the room.

The infirmary had completely white walls. There was a rather large stretcher with white bedclothes and two IV poles next to it (I truly hope they will never have to be used). There was also a white refrigerator, and I didn't open it but there probably were medicines inside. Right next to the refrigerator, there was a metallic cabinet (white, you guessed it) which I didn't open either. Hospitals and things like these always give me the creepsfor some reason.

"Hello, guys!" It was finally time to talk to the two young adults which had not yet noted my presence.

Both of them jumped at the sound of my cheerful voice. 

The girl shuffled nervously and greeted back. "Um, hi..."

"You... you should probably think before scaring people like that." The long-haired boy said.

"I'm sorry. Oh wait, I haven't introduced myself!" I introduced myself (yet again) and finished with a smile.

The two exchanged glances, but the boy spoke first. "Another Ultimate? I'm Shoyou Aisaka. And I'm also a Ultimate, but from Japan."

The girl gave a weak smile and also introduced herself. "I'm Liya Jin, from Korea. I'm the Ultimate Archer." It was obvious she felt completely uncomfortable, since her hands were fidgeting and her sorta-broad shoulders were twitching.

"Um, Shoyou, what is your Ultimate talent?" I questioned. Unless he didn't have an ultimate talent and just lied, but I find that a little hard.

Shoyou mumbled something awkwardly, and then spoke in a slightly clearer voice. "Otaku. Ultimate Otaku." He looked away from us.

"And pardon my ignorance, but what does Otaku mean?" My question went unanswered for several minutes which we stood in an strange silence. "You guys know what?" I finally sighed. "I'll be going now. See you later, maybe." And like that, I walked out with a loud sigh.

Again, awkwardness with people. I'm not usually awkward unless the other people are, but... you know what, nevermind. 

Not much left to check, only the bathrooms. And the bathrooms couldn't possibly have anything important in them. 

The bathrooms were side by side. One for the gals, and another for the guys. Inside the girl's bathroom, the walls were painted light pink. There were three toilet stalls, and three sinks too. A nice smell, like apple & cinnamon, wafted through the air. (and I could safely assume that the bathroom still hadn't been used) So far, this was the only place without cameras, and that was a relief. However, the monitor I had been seeing in each and every one of the rooms I entered was also here, as well as the speakers.

I washed my hands because I wanted to, and walked out calmly after drying my hands with the drying machine.

Once outside, my heart skipped a beat when I heard a loud "HELLO!" almost right in my ear.

"GYAAAAHH!!!" I jumped around and faced the smiling face of a boy with an interesting hair dye. 

"Whoopsie, sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." He offered a sweet smile. "I'm Marcel Jaques, and you?"

"Oh um, I'm Lucia Jones, the Ultimate Saleswoman."

"Oh my, an Ultimate! You aren't from Dubai, are you?"

"No, I'm actually from England." I answered. 

"Nice, though you don't seem to have the usual English accent. I, as you must have guessed, am from Dubai. And I have a talent, because I'm the Ultimate Street Artist."

Street Artist? Boy, that must have gotten him in trouble quite a couple times. Marcel opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the speakers suddenly coming to life with a high pitched voice.

Announcement from the headmaster! All students, please report to the gym as soon as possible! Not attending will be severely punished!

"Well," Marcel stuck his hands in his ripped jeans' pockets. "See you at the gym then!"

}{

At last, at last, at long last!

I finally came back to this :D Finally finally! And finally we met all the characters. Or did we? What did you think on this part?

Wouldn't like to keep you waiting too long anyways guys :D

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

Awesome! I wonder what Otaku means....

• Posted at:

The world is but a canvas to our imaginations

~&=Verde=&~

Spicy Calamari Inkantation

I am:

A true fighter

Agent 4

Splatoon 2 Lover

A Tom-Boy

Science Girl

~~~~~~~~~

"Stay Fresh!"-Squid Sisters/Splatoon

Home-Thread @: /310654

SAMBer since: Mar 22, 2017

butterflycat1708

As far as I know, Otaku is the term used to define a person who is obsessed/knows all about anime, manga, and cosplay.

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

and before you know it

1 ,