So I'm doing it, so let's just see how far I get and if you want to get your oc as a character in it here's a form

Name:

Spirit Animal:

Tattoo place:

Weapon:

Bio:

Role (Major,minor,background, I will try to get you preferred role but it's not guaranteed as I have many oc's story's I need to get in here that will mostly be major roles):

Also there will be death and feels later on so you have been warned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geneva-

I was sound asleep when a sudden knock on the door made me stir,"Mademoiselle? Do you need any help getting ready for your bonding ceremony?" One of my handmaidens,Eveline asked popping her head through the door.

This got me really up. Why in the name of Tellun did it have to be today? Any other day to sleep in would most likely be fine but not today! She ran quickly to the dressing room with Eveline following after.

---

Luckily after that it was easy enough to get ready for my bonding ceremony, well as easy as it was to get a multi-layered ball gown on could be. However I was here now and my twin,Tomas and me were going to get the nectar. My brother was up first as it was good luck for the most important nectar drinker to go first and seeing as our parents were very rich and knew the queen personally, their son got to go first, and then I would go.

Speaking of the queen, she herself was here to see the children of two of her nobles and the younger siblings of one of her oathbound . It was considered a big honor though it must not be hard to find time if she trusted all her work to servants...but never the less her presence caused many people to show up. I should probably sure more respect for her if I'm to be an advisor I'm going to be working with her but she was so idiotic! Just focus on the ceremony, I mentally told myself going back to watching as my brother recieved the nectar.

As my brother kneeled before the greencloak, a willowy amayan women named Bena who had her pheasant spirit animal as a tattoo on her neck, she recited her usual speech "May you take the nectar of Ninani," then tilted the flask into Tomas's lips.

Tomas swallowed,a split second after this a bright light appeared on stage and a hound's howl erupted through the crowd as quickly as the light appeared it faded leaving a hound spirit animal behind, Tomas grinned widely and kneeled down to pet the hound before walking back to his seat.

"Genava come forward and receive the nectar of Ninani," I got up and gingerly walked to Bena then kneeled. I looked up at Bena as she poured the nectar into my mouth.It tasted like the cakes and cookies that my brothers and I stole from the kitchen when we were young. As soon as I swallowed it a strange sensation passed over me and a raven appeared from the sky and landed on my shoulder before calling out, I laughed in delight, I had gotten a spirit animal! A raven to be specific. I reached up to stroke the birds glossy dark feathers as I whispered quietly to it "I'm going to call you Nevermore,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let me know what you thought of that, I'm going to try to post the next chapter and it's going to be from Tomas's PoV and how they got to be greencloaks

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

Poke,sorry if that was bad I'll try to improve later on

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual