Female

gunslinger

member of the order

daughter of the great Karmalen Sterling-Signth

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

Scarlett:

the nurse went right into cleaning the wounds, which really was a good thing. Jackson was starting to look worse and worse by the second.

"I'm-"I started, but stopped. He would see right through it. "Let's not worry about me. You must be exhausted as it is, especially after all this that you've  been through..." I gulped. There was no way I couldn't tell them. I may be desperate, but I couldn't ruin their lives for it. "Look. I need to tell you something-"

"wait until I'm done," the nurse interrupted. "I don't want to start this wrapping all over again if  it's stressful." 

"Fair enough," I laughed nervously, but the sudden coughing from Cain stopped me. Her eyes were still shut, and she was moving in spasms. The needles fell off, and blood started coming out of her mouth as she coughed harder.

The nurse finished the wrap messily and ushered us out,calling in a Doctor. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cain

Roland the gunslinger, Kovu son of Scar,Duncan,Connor Moore

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I looked at Cain through the window. The doctors and nurse we covering most of her, so I couldn't see. I sighed in aggravation. 

"I'm fine. What was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked cautiously, crossing my arms.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

"To teach, you must first learn." ~Me~

Scarlett:

"Well, you see, I mean..." I stuttered. "I can't do it! After all, what's the point if they don't let her go?! Can you listen in on phones? If you can, I suggest you do to know this isn't my fault."

i dialed the number of the institute. "Hello? Yes, it's Scarlett. Remember what I said about that vampire that was sick. I can't give her to you like I said."

"has she died?"

"no."

"Then why not?"

"she won't be able to handle the conditions of a lab;none of them will! We can find another creature!"I could sense what was coming.

"this is why you don't connect with the lab rat, otherwise you'll want to let them go. You have already promised it to us, so we will come and pick it up promptly. Then it will be moved to the institute, and you won't have to see it again. Understood?"

"no-!" I started, but the phone hung up. I took a few steps from Jackson, just in case. "Okay, so it was sorta my fault. They said they could help her last time, and if I told them where we were and gave her to them, they would help. Now we have a bigger mess on our hands. Please don't drink all my blood!"

mods mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

And now I didn't know what to feel. I sighed, running my right hand through my hair. "It'll be fine. I'm not going to drink your blood. No need to panic." I said the last part through my teeth. I balled my fists, started thinking about how to get out of this. "Humans think too little." I muttered. 

"Okay... You know what? It'll be fine. The fact that you called them back and at least attempted to say no proves you at least think of us as humane. If you'd like to continue your research after all of this, I can help, I guess. So... Thanks. Now... How are the conditions of the lab? And what experiments would we be put through?" I asked, thinking hard. "And on a lighter note, you wouldn't happen to know where a shirt is, would you?"

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Scarlett:

i couldnt help but giggle at the last question. "I'll find one for you in a minute. When I had you at my house, I was being very nice. The institute takes its specimens very seriously, and they never leave their tubes or cages, depending. Food is given once every other day, but water is always available. As for experiments, you would probably have your blood drawn lots, and you would be put under electric, strength, and speed stresses to test you to your ultimate level." I paced a little. "They will see you as animals, and they won't show mercy, or will they care if either one of you dies, as long as they have another one. Which leads me to a question...what are we going to do?! By the looks of it, if she isn't dead already, she won't be able to leave for awhile. Here, let me get you a shirt. I'll be right back."

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

Up

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I sighed as I watched Scarlett walk off and decided to look through the window to see what they were doing. She... somewhat stopped spazzing. Her heart rate was way up and doctors were rushing all over the room. Cain... Please survive this... I thought to myself. Then I told myself that she would survive and tried to stop worrying. The nurse didn't wrap that one scratch on my back, did she? I thought. Then I stretched to test it. It hurt horribly. Nope. That's... fine, I suppose. Hm. That scientist coming... He'll be here any minute. If I could just... convince him that we're not lab rats and stuff... I sighed and turned around to lean on my right arm on the wall. I felt vunerable, helpless, clueless, and weak and I kind of wanted to cry. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Scarlett: 

I walked around, looking for a nurse or supply closet. "Excuse me miss, but my friend over there needs a shirt of some kind. His arm was wrapped, and they never did give him back his old one."

"follow me," the nurse said, turning the only corner I didn't looking for some help. I followed, my thoughts and worries taking over most of my brain space. I could distract them when they get here, or if I could trick them by telling them that the vampires were gone, and that Cain had died...

"hey!" Out of nowhere I was knocked into another closet, this one filled with cleaning supplies. The door shut, and one of the scientists from the institute was with me. As the only girl scientist I knew besides myself, I was shocked to see her. "What are you doing?!"

"sorry, Scarlett, but we just can't trust you anymore," she said, tying her hair back in a ponytail and fixing her doctor coat, probably stolen. "We need the research, and if you run off to tell them we're here, then we won't get the research. My fellow workers are all over the place, so we don't need your help to find them either."

"don't you see this is wrong?!"

"Saving your race isn't wrong, and I thought you of all people would know that."

the scientist left, locking the door behind her. I put my ear to the door, listening to the scientist offering to take the shirt to Jackson. I pounded on the door, but got no response. I sat down and looked at my phone;dead. I had never felt so useless in my life.

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Sir, here's a shirt for you." said someone that wasn't Scarlett behind me. I turned around to see a young woman in a doctor's coat. I sighed and took the shirt. 

"Thanks. Where's my friend? I'd asked for a shirt and she went to go help me out. And with all my friend and I have been through, she wouldn't pull something as weak as bailing on me." I said, laughing uneasily. I'm actually beginning to trust Scarlett.... Somewhat. In this case, I almost have no choice... I mean, she offered to pay the bill for this. I put the shirt on quickly. 

"I'm going to go to try and find her... Excuse me, ma'am." I said politely, speed walking off. If her phone is on, I can track it... I thought, trying to mentally connect. I sensed a familiar almost painful wall blocking me from it. It's dead. I thought with near panic.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Scarlett:

I only sat there for about five minutes before my determination came back. I pounded on the door a few more times, then I looked through the supplies, hoping for anything that could let me give a sign for help. I found a white rag and some bleach, so I went to work, carefully pouring onto the rag H-E-L-P. I slid it under the door, hoping someone would find it and open the door. I sat down on the floor and waited.

Cain:

I woke up terrified. I couldn't move, and I could only stare at the white ceiling. Where's Jackson? Did Scarlett make it through okay? I tried to speak, but couldn't. A head came into view, a mask covering her face.

"Hello, Cain. You are really sick, you know. Worry not, though. You are going to be transferred to a research hospital, where we'll be able to make you better."

A sudden fear gripped me. What was going on?!

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson: 

I wandered around for a bit until I saw a door with a white cloth below it. I read it and quickly opened the door. To my confused relief, it was Scarlett. I sighed with relief. "Explain on the way to Cain's room, I hate leaving her like that." I said, taking her by the wrist and walking to Cain's room; while that was happening, I used my power of illusions to make us look like different people entirely. Unfortunately, the one thing I can't change about us was the eye color. Eyes are the windows to the soul, as they say. I listened to Scarlett explain how she'd gotten locked in a closet. 

When we got to Cain's room, she was gone. Cain still has her phone on her. Just see if anyone's near her. I told myself shakily. I mentally tracked Cain's almost dead phone and contacted the person nearest to her. I decided to make the message out loud, just to mess with the human. 

"Hello! It's Doctor Cipher, and I'd like to know where patient 204 is? She's still too weak to be out of bed. Call me, please!" I said, tracking her phone in the process. I decided to use my actual last name because if I had to lie to get my sister back, I at least needed to put a little bit of truth in it; it was almost against my nature to lie. That's why I was honest to Scarlett even though I was in captivity. 

Please let this through.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Cain:

I coughed, propped up on some pillows on one of those portable beds in the employees only ward. Did these people know what I was? This lady didn't know anything by the looks of it, considering the sitting up was just killing me faster. I watched her pick up a phone, grinning.

"hello! Is this Doctor Cipher? Yes, patient 204 is in my care, and there is not enough resources here to keep her in stable condition, so I am sending her to another hospital not far from here. We are in the ambulance now, so no need to worry about this patient anymore. She's in good hands."

Good hands? I think not. There has to be some way out of here. I coughed again as I tried to lift my arms. And fast.

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

Up

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I held in my urge to lash out. "Ma'am, that wasn't authorized. Bring her back or I bring backup." I threatened calmly. "And as for there not being enough resources, the fact that a doctor called about just one patient should prove to you that there are indeed enough people to care for everyone." I said, then looking at Scarlett and mouthing, 'What's your last name?'

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Scarlett: 

"O'Hare," I whispered. Looking around, I saw a door open, and another doctor come out, fixing his mask. Hmmm....

Cain:

The woman froze for a moment, thinking. "I deeply apologize. I would love to bring her back, but we are out of gas. How embarrassing! Maybe you could come get her before we run out of blood here, or  anything else that would keep her alive, for that matter. We are twenty minutes out of town. Bye bye then."

she he hung up and smiled. "Alright, Cain. Once those pests are gone looking for an imaginary ambulance, we'll be on our way."

I payed down all the way, not even bothering to try and call out. There was only one way out of this, and I really didn't want to do it.

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I hissed as she hung up and looked at Scarlett. She was observing a slightly sketchy-emoted doctor. "I can take care of whoever this child is, trying to take my sister, you can go investigate that doctor, if you'd like." I said, not waiting for an answer before mentally tracking down this little lady's phone. 

I walked up quietly behind the lady, standing tall, regally, and feeling angry. I cleared my throat loudly. "EXCUSE ME MISS! I believe you have my patient! One of the other nurses informed me of your location, so do me a favor and shut your lying trap before I call the police on your cowardly tail." I said. "I DO apologize we couldn't meet face to face in a more decent way, but since you won't act decent, I won't. Now, do you intend to murder this woman?! You certainly must not have went to SCHOOL! GOOD NIGHT TO YOU!" I said angrily; I couldn't help but raise my voice when talking to her. I lowered the incline of the portable bed and wheeled Cain away gently. "C'est d'accord. C'est d'accord. C'est d'accord." I muttered to Cain as much as myself in French. 

Please let this through.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Cain:  

relief swept over over me as Jackson lowered the bed. He was saying something, but my hearing was fading out again. My head wobbled slightly, but I ignored it. What I needed was impossible to tell, but my body kept rejecting the blood they kept giving me. For the first time ever, I had no hope. Goodbye, world. Hello, afterlife...well, in a minute anyway.

Scarlett: 

Nodding, I moved to the doctor and gave him a smile. "Excuse me, but do you know what the difference is between a cardio vascular disease and a heart attack?"

"Look, Scarlett, it's me," the scientist who had removed his mask shocked me. "Hey, don't be embarrassed! Easy mistake, even if we were together for two years. You actually found them! I can't believe it!"

"yeah..." I looked around. "Take a walk with me, it's important."

please let this through

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I decided to call out to the "nurse" once more. "By the way! Next time, don't mistake me for an imbicile with no brain. Because unlike you, I have one." Then, I got into a secluded area with Cain and whispered to her.

"I see the blood didn't work... Hm... Hope your body won't react to canniballism." I said, taking off the illusion and cutting my left arm with my silver knife I only used for things like this. "Just... Just drink it, it's not like I'm not already bleeding. Pain is temporary." I said, smiling weakly. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Cain:

i stared at the blood from Jackson, and felt bad, in a way. Here he was, hurting himself to help me because I was sick! Just the same, I drank, and I didn't cough it back up. I refused to drink more than a pint, though, for fear of Jacksons health. I may be in the verge of death, but he was getting close.  I looked at him apologetically. Why couldn't I just be healthy and not cause problems? Better yet, I might as well not be here at all...

Scarlett:

We walked outside, and I made sure we were alone. "Look, you've got to help me call them off of the vampires. With the girl one dead-"

"What?! She died?!"

" Yes," I was glad I was a convincing liar. "Dint they have a right to griev as any?"

"how about they just give us the body? Then there would be no problems."

"wait-"

"I'll go tell the others! This is going to be great!" He ran off, as excited as could be. I went in too, searching for Jackson and hopefully Cain.

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I started feeling a bit dizzy so I crouched next to the bed. "If you need more, go ahead. That's what family's for, right?" I kept the same smile on my face. I sensed guilt on her. "Don't feel bad about it, none of this is your fault, sis." 

Where's Scarlett? I hope she didn't get into more trouble... Oh geez, I'm weak, haha. I need to stay strong. After this, we can all go home and I can sleep for a month! I am so hungry... And tired. Everything hurts. Cain needs help. Just provide as much as she needs. I told myself. I gave her the, 'It's okay, go ahead' look.

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Cain: 

If Jackson didn't stop now, he would be in my position, and I would rather die than put him in that spot. I closed my eyes and imagined a different state, trying to ignore the hopelessness now regrowing. There were some footsteps, then I heard Scarlett's voice.

"wow, you two really look bad. Maybe you need some blood too," Scarlett talked slowly. "I can go get you some, but you guys might want to stay here. I ran into one of my old....friends, and he believes Cain is dead, and he kind of wants the body, and since you're alive, they probably want to find you too. Oh! If he finds out anything different-" I could hear the slight panic in her voice. "But that doesn't matter. You need blood, and I can find some pretty quick in this place." 

I didnt hear her leave, but I honestly didn't care. She may be trying to help, but she got us into this mess in the first place!

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Scarlett, I'm fine." I said shakily as she was leaving. Then I turned back to Cain. "Cain... I want you to get better. And fast, with all the scientists running around this place, being in your state won't help... Don't worry about me, and I'm sorry if my blood tastes weird, but you haven't spit it up yet so it has to be helping, right? I can just get in a wheelchair, okay?" 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Cain: 

Jackson proved a good point, but what good was he in a wheelchair. Nonetheless, I drank a bit, but only as much as was necessary to stay awake." The ground shook slightly as others passed, but we weren't found. Wait....where was Connor?! I tried to get up, and I was actually able to move my arms this time. A sound rang out, similar to a scream, but not quite.

Scarlett:

"blood..." I went into the freezer section, looking for anything that was red and oozed. As I neared the back, the door creaked open again. I turned to see my old friend and partner, and he did not look happy. "Hey! Did you let everyone know? Why the long face?"

"I told everyone, but she told me that the girl Cain was in her clutches, and another doctor scared her nearly to death, so she had to split. She also told me you were helping them, and she was forced to lock you in a closet. She's crushed, you know," He took a step forward. "Is it true, Scar? Did you betray us for some lab rats? Did you betray your own species?!"

"No! She's lying! Why would I ever help those things? Especially since I know that you're on it," I was sweating like a pig. "Cain is dead! I can find you the body if you need!"

"You aren't as good of a liar as you think you are," he came closer and grabbed my wrists. 

"I'm not lying! No need to go crazy like before!"

he raised his fist, and I cringed, but the blow never came. Instead, his grip slackened, and he fell to the floor. Connor was behind him, grimacing. I shook, but Connor grabbed my shoulders and stilled me.

"Scarlett, where is my family? If she's really dead-"he began.

"Cain isn't, but both her and Jackson are in bad shape, so I'm getting blood," I steadied myself. This scientist couldn't hurt me like he killed my brothers, and I would do whatever I could to help these vampires. "Here, I found some. Let's go back"

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

Mods, please let that post go through. I worked hard on it!

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I jumped, falling to the floor. "Ow." I muttered, standing up weakly. This was embarrassing. I put the illusion on myself again. Then, Scarlett and Connor appeared. Now I was even more embarrassed. My family shouldn't have to see me like this. I hugged Connor. Then, I quickly let go and cleared my throat. "We can explain when this is over... What happened after you left?" I asked, letting the illusion flicker for a second so Connor could tell it was me. I went over to Cain, grabbed a wheelchair that was near the bed, and gently lifted her into it. 

I then saw what Scarlett had. Blood. I thought desperately. I just stared at the bag for a minute before looking away and putting an illusion over Cain, Connor, and Scarlett. Cain, I made into a person with cancer, Connor was a doctor in her late 30s, and Scarlett was the doctor I made her into earlier. "Please talk on the way...?" I asked, starting to walk to the exit as calm as someone in my state could walk. 

Please let this through.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Connor:

"of course," it pained me to see them that way, but I wouldn't embarrass Jackson by letting him see it. "Well, I'm not sure if it will work, but I have a theory, and I had to go back to mine and Cains original home to get the blood. You see, when we usually lose energy we just need a nap, but this wasn't the case with Cain. I believe that she may be reverting back to human form. I read about it not too long ago, and it's rare, but it's possible. Of course, at the age her body's at, she'd be dead in minutes as a human, so I've got the only blood she needs to get better. Unfortunately, I had to go through some stuff to get it. Cain, don't hate me when you're better, okay?"

she he gave me a worried glance, and I avoided her look. I turned to Jackson. "What happened to you? What's with those guys everywhere. Scarlett almost got attacked by one of them."

"let's not mention that," Scarlett chuckled nervously

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Humans turned vampire... Desperate for food by the look of it. I fought about three of 'em. So by the time we got here, I was bleeding out. Then someone tried to steal Cain and I scared the doctor's coat off of her. It was funny. The blood they gave her didn't work so I gave her some of my own and her body didn't reject cannibalism yet so..." I explained awkwardly. "But... Enough of that, let's just go home." 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Scarlett:

"Fair enough," Connor said, and we walked in silence for a bit, until I noticed what was on my wrist and froze, even if it was for a second. There was a small silver bracelet, one given to me long ago, and of course I had destroyed it. He must have made another one....

"guys, I'll catch up with you, if you want. I have to go get something from home," I fidgeted with the bracelet, trying to get it off. "Connor, you've got the blood, right? Good."

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I grabbed Scarlett's shoulder. "You know where we are, I don't think you're safe at your house. Come to ours after you deal with the bracelet." I said. "And charge your phone, please?" I asked.

As soon as we got home, Connor gave Cain the blood and I sighed. "I'm a bit dizzy... Connor, can you help me with the one wound on my back...?"

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Connor:

"Of course," I took a look at the wound and winced for him. "That's going to need stitches, and it might hurt a bit." I grabbed a needle. "You really fought those things off, huh? Thanks for helping with that. If I hadn't gotten the blood, we would've been mourning the dead right about now. Glad you were strong enough to make it as long as you did."

Scarlett:

I walked back to my house, trying everything in my power to get off the bracelet. Tracking devices were normally bad, but the ones he made were the worst. When I got home, I plugged in my phone and went to the kitchen, looking for my pair of scissors. Once I got this thing off, I would out intwo seconds flat. I finally found it and went to cut the chain. 

"That won't work, and you know it," there was a bruise on his neck form where Connor hit him. "If it didn't work last time, it won't work this time. Scar, the only way you are going to get that off is through me, especially now that I've got the fingerprint lock on it."

"You're crazy!" I yelled. "Ronan,Get this thing off of me right now, or so help me I'll-"

"you'll do what I tell you, or things are not going to end in your favor," Ronan sighed. "You've gone soft,Scar, and it makes me sad. I do still like you, so you are going to tell me where the vampires are, and I am going to go get them,"

"NO!"I yelled, and for a moment regretted it.

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Anything for family, right?" I asked, right before Connor started sewing the wound. I yelled and grabbed tightly onto my knees. I clenched my jaw as tears streamed down my face. "I'm assuming I can't sleep on my back or arm for a while?" I said through my teeth. Scarlett. I mentally texted, trying to focus on the text more than the pain and tears. I hope you plugged in your phone and are getting this now. Be safe? Please? You're not safe and I don't want to go in the condition I'm in, but I will if I have to, haha! 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Connor:

"yeah,you definitely don't want to sleep on that, and you definitely don't want to go out for a bit." I tried to ignore his thoughts. "I'm going to go check on Cain."

Scarlett:

"Like I said, you are going to tell me where they are," Ronan chuckled as I gasped. "You don't want to end like your brothers, do you? They weren't normal either." My phone buzzed. "Oh, is that your little vampire friend? Why don't you go ask him to come over?"

He pulled out one of my knives, and I hurried to the phone to reply. Don't come, whatever you do. I'll try to stay safe, but I can tell you right now that now is not the time for being a hero.

"There, I texted him," I sighed. "Now get this thing off of me and let me out of here! I don't want to die when he gets here!"

"on the contrary my dear, you will stay right here, and just maybe you won't die for your betrayal," Ronan preceded to sharpen the knife. "I can trust you to sit down by your phone and be quiet. If he doesn't come, then you know what's to come."

"I hope he doesn't come," I muttered, crossing my arms as I sat down. "Then you can't torment me anymore."

"now now," Ronana pricked my finger with the knife. "Is that any way to act?"

mods mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I hissed in both pain and annoyance when Connor was done. Scarlett was in trouble. I took a deep breath. "I'm gonna go get Scarlett... Okay?" I asked. "Besides, if I were to stay while you go and I watch over Cain, both of us would be in trouble 'cause we're both weak." I added, jogging off.

I speed walked about halfway to her house. Too bad, Scarlett. I'm coming. Tell whoever is troubling you I'm coming, too. I mentally texted. I teleported the rest of the way and accidentally slammed into her door. Then, I regained my balance and opened it calmly. I checked both the little boy's emotions and Scarlett's. I dusted myself off.

"I apologize for the banging on the door, the trip here was quite rough and due to my already weak state, I hope to make this as quick as possible while still talking like we have manners." I said in a slightly flat yet regal tone. I turned to the boy. "But..." I sighed, making it seem like I was sad we couldn't talk like people with sense. "Since you weren't decent, I won't be decent." I popped my neck and knucles. 

"Now... You like facts, right? Let's get to the facts, then." I said, walking over to Scarlett's cup cabinet, taking out a cup, and pouring some of the blood from the bag Scarlett brought in into the cup and taking a sip.

"First fact: I speak English and French. Fact two: I'm Doctor Cipher." I distorted my voice to sound like a mixture between "Doctor Cipher" and me. I sat down at the table. "Fact three... That's not love, that's abuse. You feel determined and a little cocky today. And I find it annoying, for many reasons... Fact four:" I teleported behind him and kicked him hard. "I can teleport, you just got kicked, and my drink spilled. Now I'm sad. That was perfectly good blood that just spilled over the floor."

Please let this through!!!!!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Scarlett:

I watched in shock at the sight. No one had dared hit him, and for good reason. Jackson was weak as it was, and he shouldn't be here, but nonetheless I was grateful. I stood up and grabbed my phone, slipping it in my pocket as I grabbed the knife off the floor that Ronan dropped.

"Thank you, Jackson, I really appreciate it," I still stayed my distance, just in case. "See, Ronan? This is why you defend your friends, even against the odds of you." I turned to Jackson. "You're weak as it is, you shouldn't be here. If I know Ronan, there are others on the way. If you try and teleport again, you might be stuck in a worse situation than Cain."

Just then, there was a pounding of feet. I pointed to a closet. "I can handle this, at least for as long as you need to get out. There's a door in the back. Ronan shouldn't have recovered by then, and maybe I can get the bracelet off using his fingerprints. 

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!