Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

People from all over the world come to compete for the one million dollar prize. A group of people will be chosen and dropped off on a creature infested island that does not have internet and electricity. You all will be left to fend for yourselves until you are taken off of the island for a challenge. Each night after a challenge, one person will be voted off and sent home. Will you loose or will you be the survivor? 

(Rules will be explained in the first season)

This show is based off of the original "Survivor" but with twists and different rules. I do not take credit for the name! I give credit to the real creators! 

I will only pick more then 12 people for the first season. You'll get a better chance of being picked if your character is creative, interesting and unique. This show is drama genre based so I support shipping from viewers/audience and crushes, alliances, and enemies from competitors. 

Roleplay Name:

Personality:

Dislikes/likes:

Appearance:

Weaknesses/Strengths:

Outfit:

Crush: (Optional)

What are your thoughts about your fellow competitors and the competition?: 

What would you do if you won Survivor and the prize?:

Character Bio: (What country/state do they come from and tell us a little about them)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

"Yeah, but I'm a walnut with passion." 

"Believinis mmagic!" "Happinesithcure!" 

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Bookmark

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・ 

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

just call out liar, liar, and I'll infect you too...

Show it with actions, not words!

Don't trust atoms. They make up everything :D

Thumbnail avatar 14418f019f

kittenpuppy823

Roleplay Name: Ivy Artis

Personality: tough and strong. Somewhat skeptical of the world. Not very sympathetic or forgiving.

Dislikes/likes: Dislikes: girly people, People who cry, glitter, and the color pink. 

Appearance: five feet four inches, medium length brownish blond hair, brown eyes. 

Weaknesses/Strengths: weaknesses: she never rely's on any one, and can not stand working in a group. Strenghts: she is very strong, and tough, and perservering. She cannot be hurt emotionally. 

Outfit: camo, and army green are pretty much all she wears.

What are your thoughts about your fellow competitor's and the competition?: They are not as strong as I am.

What would you do if you won Survivor and the prize?: buy a home out in the middle of nowhere. 

Character Bio: (What country/state do they come from and tell us a little about them): She was born in New York City in a family of 5 girls. Growing up her sisters were all girly and liked to shop and do each others hair. She hated those things and she hated New York. Her Mom and Dad were divorced, and she never saw her dad. Her mom, noticed the huge difference in her Ivy versus, the other girls, and chose to spend more time with the others. Over time Ivy realized that nobody liked her, and everyone thought skeptically of her. She pledged that if the world was going to judge her, she would judge the world. The only thing she loves, is her freedom, and being outdoors. 

• Posted at:

♬♩♪♩ Rxy ♬♩♪♩                             

**❀✿❀**               

“There's a tree," Starflight said, jumping up. "In the forest."                         

"No way," Glory said. "A tree in the forest?”

kittenpuppy823

Roleplay Name: Ivy Artis

Personality: tough and strong. Somewhat skeptical of the world. Not very sympathetic or forgiving.

Dislikes/likes: Dislikes: girly people, People who cry, glitter, and the color pink. 

Appearance: five feet four inches, medium length brownish blond hair, brown eyes. 

Weaknesses/Strengths: weaknesses: she never rely's on any one, and can not stand working in a group. Strenghts: she is very strong, and tough, and perservering. She cannot be hurt emotionally. 

Outfit: camo, and army green are pretty much all she wears.

What are your thoughts about your fellow competitor's and the competition?: They are not as strong as I am.

What would you do if you won Survivor and the prize?: buy a home out in the middle of nowhere. 

Character Bio: (What country/state do they come from and tell us a little about them): She was born in New York City in a family of 5 girls. Growing up her sisters were all girly and liked to shop and do each others hair. She hated those things and she hated New York. Her Mom and Dad were divorced, and she never saw her dad. Her mom, noticed the huge difference in her Ivy versus, the other girls, and chose to spend more time with the others. Over time Ivy realized that nobody liked her, and everyone thought skeptically of her. She pledged that if the world was going to judge her, she would judge the world. The only thing she loves, is her freedom, and being outdoors. 

• Posted at:

♬♩♪♩ Rxy ♬♩♪♩                             

**❀✿❀**               

kittenpuppy823

Why the heck did that post twice? 

• Posted at:

♬♩♪♩ Rxy ♬♩♪♩                             

**❀✿❀**               

kittenpuppy823

Can we make more than one?

• Posted at:

♬♩♪♩ Rxy ♬♩♪♩                             

**❀✿❀**               

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Sure, only two characters per person but I do recommend only one.

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

"Yeah, but I'm a walnut with passion." 

"Believinis mmagic!" "Happinesithcure!" 

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper