My  first RP; please help make this successful!

"The Darke shall rise

The Earth shall fall

The Dead will arrive

The Fae will be called"

You woke up one morning with a strange, golden symbol glowing on your palm. You don't know where it came from or how it got there, but you really, really don't want it. Something about the symbol just seems...wrong.

But no matter what soap or chemical or cloth you use, you can't get it off. Eventually you give up in exhaustion.

I-I'll just hide it, you think. No one has to know I have a weird, glowing creepy symbol stuck on my hand.

So you wear gloves. You don't show anyone the mark, because you're scared that if you do, people will think you're crazy or sick or something.

Time goes by, and you're used to wearing the glove, no matter how many people question it.

Then, when day while you're trying to sleep, you hear a voice.

"Hello, there, human. I'm Shao. You've been chosen to join an elite force of people: The Mark of the Fae. The Fae are predestined to protect the world from any known threats. Now, you should have a symbol on your palm. Now that you are a Fae, you have many powers, a set of unique armor, and a pair of wings. The Fae Mark of yours shows that you are part of The Fae. That way, you can not hide from your responsibilities.

"Now, to the point. A great evil is rising. It's called the Morda Organization. They will stop at nothing-- NOTHING -- to kill the Mark of the Fae. Then they will be able to freely wreak havoc on the world and reclaim it as their own. 

But the Fae will stop them. YOU will stop them. 

Now, we apologize for any normal life plans you had, but in order to make sure you comply, we have to kidnap you and take you to our home, the Shaylanar Forest. Good luck. See you soon."

Then you suddenly fall asleep.

When you wake, you are in a large, elegant room, with several other people. And that's where your story begins.

Put "Morda :D" in your signature if you read this whole thing.

~~~PLEASE READ~~~~

I'll go ahead and say that the powers that Shao mentioned is just the ability to summon powerful orbs of magic, which can turn into things (i.e. A weapon, a chair, a fork, a mask) But the bigger or more powerful the object the harder it is to create, and more energy draining.

Forms~

Name:

Appearance:

Armor in Fae form:

Wings appearance in Fae form:

Pets:(optional)(something small, or if big, maybe a younger version)

Personality:(detailed please)

Flaws/Strengths:

Other:

My Form~

Name: Taeko 

Appearance: She has black hair, usually in a braided ponytail, and large violet eyes. She has slightly tan skin.

Appearance in Fae form: She has dark, purple blue armor with glittering silver dots, like stars, on it. She has tight black gloves and a purple halo around her head.

Wings appearance: They look feathery on the ends, but slowly gets more mechanical looking as it goes in. They are purple and blue, with glittering dots, like stars, on them.
Pets:(optional)(something small, or if big, maybe a younger version) A small Night Dragon
Personality:(detailed please) She's outgoing and strong, but extremely loyal to her friends. She would die for them. She tends to be frank and observing when she's quiet, which usually means she's thinking about something.
Flaws/Strengths: As I said, she's extremely loyal. She would die for her friends and trusts them too much. But she also is brave.
Other: Morda :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>>-n i h t s p ar o w->

ENFP:D

<3Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kira’s other account. ;)

#LockLyle

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Save! Working on a form. Quick question: can we have two characters? If not it's fine. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

bookmark

this looks cool

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

bookmark

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Name: Kohaku Han
Appearance: Kohaku has straight black hair to the middle of his back. His features are quite defined, and he has a lean, thin build that accents his sharp edges. His skin is slightly pale, and his eyes are a melting pot of deep crimson, grapefruit pink, coral, amber, and gold. A large birthmark covers his left eye and almost looks like a distorted, many-pointed star, one of its "arms" just barely crossing the bridge of his nose. He's 5'6".
Armor in Fae form: Striking red armor with gold accents closely conforms to his body and is quite light, for armor anyway. It's intentionally missing some pieces, and covers essential areas like his chest and stomach, calves and feet, and shoulders and neck. Kohaku's helmet is basically a motorcycle helmet with an empty space where the clear plastic part that covers the face goes, and the antler-like decoration on samurai helmets on it.
Wings appearance in Fae form: They look like butterfly wings made of stained glass in different shades of gold. A black margin separates each "glass" piece, and lines the outside of his wings.
Pets: none
Personality: Kohaku is usually quiet, but is not afraid to step up and lead. He has a certain charisma that makes him one of those people that doesn't speak much, but when they do, everyone listens. He's fond of solitude and finds group work irritating sometimes, but only because he's not used to it. He's really a little cinnamon roll who wants to have friends but has social awkwardness in the way.
Flaws/Strengths: He can be difficult to deal with in that he's very particular about everything. It's not OCD or perfectionism. It's simply that he wants some things a certain way, and if people don't do that, he gets annoyed and shuts himself up for hours with his instruments and a good stack of etude books. He is really good at the empathy thing though, and he will listen to any and all problems.

• Posted at:

uhhh i got rid of the angsty sig lol

yeah i'm just ari now

used to have super aesthetic sigs

now i just

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Name:Nebur Azer

Appearance:long curled soft black hair, black eyes, light brown skin, pretty short for her age, 

Armor in Fae form:black armor covers face and all her body you can't see any skin it is flexible and light and it has a little cooling in it which she can activate when it is getting warm

Wings appearance in Fae form:eagel wings

Pets:an eagle

Personality:she is very stubborn if it is by following orders but in overall she is pretty kind and careful

Flaws/Strengths:she is has very fast movements and her flaw is that she is very stubborn so she doesn't like to follow orders and will think a lot for a plan while the order is mostly better

Other:Morda :D

Pls improve me if I did something wrong

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

redwolf988

Name: Damian Arson (Ian) 

Appearance: His dark brown hair has a slight wavy crimp and is a shaggy cut that usually falls messily around his head. His eyes are a striking icy blue. He’s on the taller side of average, and though he is rather sportsy and muscular his overall build is lean. He often looks angry or like he is plotting against the world but in truth it’s actually his resting face.

Armor in Fae form: A majority of his armor is made of black leather, over top of that on the left side is dark blue covering that ties to the dark blue sash around his waist.  Several places along the waste and chest are reinforced with thin, lightweight, metal accents. Both shoulders have dark metal armor with dark blue accents and the left forearm is armored in a similar fashion as the shoulders but the right arm has a black leather covering. He wears a cloak that wraps around his head, covering his lower face, shadowing his upper face, the cloak falls to his lower back with the ends in a ragged, tattered fashion. His knees are have a flexible dark metal reinforcement, his boots are black leather with dark blue accents and soft soles to muffle the sound of his steps.  

Wings appearance in Fae form: He has massive bird wings that when folded to his back, trail on the ground. The feathers of this wing are black but each feather is outlined in a thin dark blue hue.

Pets: A falcon

Personality: Ian is a very brave and determined person; he is quiet and doesn’t so well in crowds of unknown people. Despite this he does like to be with friends even if he doesn’t always talk to them much or look very happy. He’s very protective of his friends and family, especially if they are younger than him. He is strong, powerful, and a go getter, he doesn’t wait for instructions he just follows his gut because he is confident in what he does. He’s very determined in everything he does so it’s not easy to talk him out of anything. He’s also very stubborn and can get very aggressive when he gets mad.

Flaws/Strengths: He doesn’t know when to give up, he gets angry too easily, he does stupid things to protect his loved ones/ he’s physically and mentally strong, he’s determined, and he’s brave

Other: Morda :D, he has a younger sister named Dianna, his parents got divorced when he was seven, his mom took his sister and his father took him and he hasn't seen his sister since. If you allow me to have two characters I'd like to make a form for Dianna. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Save

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Bookmark 'n save

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

Dudette || Homo Sapiens || Artist

I hope that I've become a

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.

Wow, I don't know that many people would join! Thank you!

All accepted!

• Posted at:

>>-n i h t s p ar o w->

<3Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kira’s other account. ;)

#LockLyle

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

lynxlynx3024

@nightsparrow is Cassy Lunice aloud to make Dianna? I didn't get it from your post sorry  

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Yeah, Nebur, she can.

Cassy, you can have 2 characters!

• Posted at:

>>-n i h t s p ar o w->

<3Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kira’s other account. ;)

#LockLyle

redwolf988

Ok, thank you. 

Name: Dianna Arson (Anne)

Appearance: Wavy dark brown hair that falls just past her shoulders, she’s on the shorter side for her age, fair skin, naturally rosy cheeks, rounded features that give her a cute childish look, icy blue eyes, hourglass build.

Armor in Fae form: Brown leather armor that tightly bound to her upper body with straps creating an X over the bust and hips and two going across her waist. Her elbows and right shoulder have silver, light weight, armor, the left shoulder had a tough brown leather covering. Under the leather armor, though only seen in the loose fitting sleeves, she wears a dark green top. Her brown pants have armored knees and her brown leather boots have soft soles to muffle her footsteps. She wears a  hooded cloak that falls just past her knees and is a wood brown color that fades to a mossy green at the edges.

Wings appearance in Fae form: She has delicate looking butterfly wings that are patterned much like a monarch butterfly but where the wings should be orange they are green instead.

Pets: An owl

Personality: Anne is a very energetic and talkative person, her bright smile and kind aura makes it easy for people to approach her with problems. She’s very open with her emotions and thoughts so it’s easy to become close to her quickly, despite this loud mouth tendencies she actually is great at keeping secrets though most people just assume it’s because she forgets them since you have to remind her what she was doing about five times and she still sometimes does it wrong. She tends to put up a big talk about being tough and brave but in all honesty she is a pretty weak fighter, she is always afraid and it’s hard for her to bring herself to hurt anyone physically so she sticks to what she’s good at, spotting people's insecurities and making them psyche themselves out when she points them out. Also she is a hopeless romantic, she loves to see love everywhere and pair people together. Other than that Anne is genuinely a nice friendly person whose head is always off in the clouds.  

Flaws/Strengths: She’s too trusting, she is easily distracted, she hates harming others, she is physically weak/ She becomes friends with people easily, she’s good at picking out people’s insecurities, good at finding weak points in people and structures, she’s clever in the way she can use her resources.

Other: Same as Ian

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Accepted! 

Starter POV:

I wake up, gasping.

"WAIT!" I screech, "WAIT--"

I stop.

Where am I?

Shao. The voice.

I'm sit up in a white bed. I look around warily, taking in every detail. Oh no.

I've been kidnapped.

I shakily get onto my feet. I needed to get out of here. My parents would be wondering where I was, and they'd be calling the police soon...

Wait...

As I examine the room, I see next to me another row of white beds.

Another row of sleeping children.

I dazily step over to one of the beds, feeling dizzy.

I look at their palm.

"You have it too," I whisper to myself.

The symbol, the one they had been stuck with all their life, is glowing faintly on them, like mine always has. 

The Mark of the Fae, Shao had said to me. An elite force.

Oh no.

If one of you guys want to be the one I'm standing next to in your POV, feel free :)

• Posted at:

>>-n i h t s p ar o w->

<3Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kira’s other account. ;)

#LockLyle

Thumbnail avatar 348331fe60

dreamtimecrow55

bookmark!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

save

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

dragonwolf4753

Name:Lyra Stone

Appearance:red eyes, has dark spiky black hair that is usually kept messy and the tips are silvery gray, tends to not bother with putting it up of combing it to the side but will push hair back when fighting,has been seen wearing a black Fedora from time to time, and wears a silver ring on the left hand of herring finger. 182.85 cm or 6 feet tall, strong build, sort of muscular

Clothing:At first she's wearing a uniform: a long-sleeved, double-breasted black coat with two rows of gold buttons down the front, red details including shoulder epaulettes, gores at the bottom, and stripes on sleeves. Other decorations include gold aiguillettes and white fourrageres worn on the right shoulder, attached to a stylized four leaf clover decoration pendant at the center of her collar, and two bars with unit insignia medal below them on the left. She wears a pair of white gloves, a black on white armband on her left arm, and a similarly striped black and white web belt with a frog for her sword on the left, and a gold waist-plate.And also trousers with two white belts strapped around her left leg and black shoes

Armor in Fae form: consisted of black pants with a black belt that has a large silver buckle, a black V-necked shirt that is worn underneath a black trench-coat with gray lining going down the sleeves, and black boots with silver plates to protect her shins. She had a silver plate worn on on the left side of her coat, and a pair of black fingerless gloves. She wears a strap that goes over her right shoulder and under it to wrap around her left side. Has a scabbard on her back which carries a long left handed sword that's pitch black. 

Normal clothing: Sometimes is seen wearing a black sweater with black jeans (her casual wear)|||| Or a red, tattered cloak, she wears a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. (usually in this one or in her uniform )

Wings appearance in Fae form: Invisible. SO it looks like she's simply flying around

Pets:A Giant dark gray/ smokey black wolf which has odd purple eyes. A small scar under it's left front leg. 

Personality:depends on mood. Sometimes she's like smart and a wise leader who values teamwork and cooperation, and is usually determined. Lyra sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, she really works hard. She keeps many secrets to herself, and has no difficulty lying about them. She actually cares a lot about her subordinates and friends, considering them to be her family. However, she can also be cocky, sly, brave, and stubborn. Sneaky, a bit sly at times, and hard-working. Other times she'll act more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when fighting, and known for her cunning tricks. She's clever, sarcastic, arrogant, a bit head strong, playful, independent, resourceful, calm and never is nervous or scared, mysterious, loyal to my friends, very truthful. She's willing to go there, she know exactly what button to press and how to press them. She'll do what's need to be done because those are her orders However sometimes she's too independent and too mysterious. Her past haunts her.

Flaws: Lyra has two personalities. Everyday he fights against two personality. One is an idealist who wants nothing more than to protect her troops, her friends, and follow orders. The other one isn't so nice. But when her second personality's in control of Lyra's body, she becomes utterly ruthless in the pursuit of her goals and cuts down anyone who opposes her, even if it is one of her comrades. she doesn't distinguish friends or foes to her

/Strengths:an incredibly, skilled swordsman, strategist, and leader who can hold her own in a fight with others. The other personality of Lyra is able to move at a remarkably, insane speed even though her monstrous movement was shortly anticipated

Other:Can pick locks like it's a piece of cake, can hide and blend in with her surroundings quite easily, and known for having the best sneak attacks. Amazing battle tactics, always knows a way out of every problem even if it seems hopeless, her speed is faster than anyone else's, and she's always one step ahead of everyone else. She's known for being super lazy and often ignoring duties and instead sleeps in a tree or something. And is constantly knowing what someone will say before that someone or something has even started to even think about it. 

Background: Her father abused her and her siblings, (Ardian, 15:: Cody, 17:: Rollin, 17 /twin with Cody :: and Jay, 12) Later Lyra was shown some type of potential and joined the army, gaining high in the ranks at a very young age (11) by 13 1/2 she was Lieutenant Colonel.

Weapon: her favorite weapon is the sword at her side. It's a type of sword which the under side of its blade is bright green. The sword's a long katana (Often at her side.)

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan

dragonwolf4753

Morda, sorry, I ended up forgetting to add this -_-

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Name: Lorelle Gipson

Appearance: Lorelle's head is covered in long, winding bandages that are frayed at the ends and slightly yellowed. The only visible portion of her face are her eyes, which are dark brown. Her hands and feet are also similarly bandaged up and she's dressed in rags. She's very thin and her clothes seem to hang off of her. She has a diminutive stature as well, though it might be because she is stooped over most of the time and rarely stands up straight. From a young age, she has been afflicted with an incurable disease which causes large lesions to form all over her skin and scaly patches to appear. Lorelle generally appears unaffected by whatever plague she's ridden with however.

Armor in Fae form: Lorelle's bandages seem mystical and they start to float whenever she uses her fey powers. Her rags glow and turn into a little nurse-like uniform that's white and she wears black mary jane shoes over her bandages.

Wings appearance in Fae form: Large, angel-like wings are formed from a shimmering nimbus that sprouts from her back. Since it's more or less like light, objects pass through it but it is flight capable.

Pet: Though it appears as a mourning dove, it is really a compassionate and mythic creature known as the Caladrius. It can heal the sick and wounded.

Personality: Lorelle is a sympathetic listener and in general, tries to be friendly to those she meets. She's rather timid and meek, especially around strangers but she's very kind hearted especially to those hard on luck. She's patient and forgiving of others, but her charity can backfire on herself when she gives it to those who don't deserve it. She'll help others out when needed, but she won't do everything for them. One thing that can also get in the way are her emotions, as she can be very fragile. Instead of having a wide circle of friends, she prefers the company of one or two close companions who she becomes very devoted too. She's somewhat insecure and sensitive, and can be very emotionally weak at times. But she also has a lot of determination when it comes to doing what's right and she'll find ways to see plans through if it goes to the welfare of the community.

Flaws/Strengths: Lorelle is very hardy and has very good stamina. She barely ever tires and is very fit, despite her outward appearance. She is also very honest and compassionate, but she's very quiet as well and tends to be shy around other people. She's emotionally fragile and sensitive too, and doesn't take stress very well. When faced with conflict, she tends to hide behind other people rather than deal with it herself.

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

Thumbnail avatar 3f3bfbefa5

wolfgriffin987

Sounds fun!

Name: Niko Oster

Appearance: 5'0, blond spiky hair, green eyes, lean and athletic, slightly tan skin. He wears a headband that keeps his hair out of his eyes. His glove is fingerless, and is black with orange. He wears this on his right hand.

Armor in Fae form: He has really bulky armour which is pretty hard to move in. It's mostly metal, but the visor is made of really strong red glass. It is mostly silver, but has bits of gold. In the middle of of his chest plate and shoulder plates are huge, clear gems. His helmet points up like a shark fin.

Wings appearance in Fae form: Long and narrow, like an albatross. Because of this, he prefers to fly in windy weather. The feathers are black but have a silver stem (Is that the thing? Probably not, but oh well. You know what I mean.). 

Pets: None

Personality: He's loud, brash, and blunt, and because of this he might say stuff he didn't mean to say or didn't think through. He's cocky, but at the same time he isn't afraid of failure and acknowledges his mistakes. He's not afraid to try new things and is very enthusiastic. He often makes decisions based on impulse or emotions. He has a bit of trouble learning, but he is willing to work hard anyway. He is way too casual to others, even people he'd just met or people with a higher authority. He is super loyal to those he trusts, and would not hold a grudge unless it is extreme. A bit oblivious. He's very open about any problems he has, and would probably talk to someone about them. However, he doesn't really know how to comfort other people with their problems, and he's not good at giving advice. He's very polite, but his overly cheerful mood gets a bit annoying sometimes.

Flaws: He often says stuff he doesn't mean, and usually can't see through social cues unless it's very obvious. He often overestimates how far he can go, and he is a bit stubborn if he can't do something. He has a bit of trouble learning. Also, his armor is a bit heavy and slow to move in, and his wings are hard to use if it's not in windy conditions.

Strengths: He's very resilient and can take a beating, he's not afraid to try new things, and he's loyal to all his friends. He's also very fit and athletic, and is a fast runner when he's not in his armor.

Can't wait!

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

*I don't come here often anymore, but I still pop by from time to time. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Melisande “Meli” Romilly

Appearance: Tall and mature looking for her age, she looks more like she’s 20 than 15. She has an inverted triangle body shape, with a very thin waist and slightly large bust for her otherwise mostly slim build. Her hair is long, and curls at the ends. It is a very nice golden blonde color. Her eyes are a soft blue color with a hint of brown in the center, and long eyelashes. She has multiple ear piercings. She has small gauges, and multiple other piercings that are connected by a small, gold chain. She does her makeup religiously and always does her best to look nice because otherwise she isn’t too outstandingly “pretty” in the face, by most people’s standards. Just average looking. She usually dresses elegantly, and holds herself with confidence and poise. Her voice is soft but melodic and can be commanding if she needs.

Armor in Fae form: Her armor has a strong and sturdy golden chest plate, fitted to her form with overall protection, and very lovely, ornate designs. It has equally protective shoulder plates and gauntlets to protect her arms, but her arms are still allowed mobility. The protection drops off around her waist, though there are plates around her hips, similar to the other pieces of the armor. There are portions of lavender cloth with gold accents, the two looking somewhat like a skirt while still allowing easy motion, one in the front, positioned between her legs, and the other being larger and put behind her. She has knee high metal boots with a slight heel to them, giving her an extra 2 inches of height. At her side is a basket-hilted broadsword that looks shiny and looks really well cared for.

Wings appearance in Fae form: They are shaped like common depictions of fairy wings, with the top part of the wing being a somewhat teardrop shape, pointed at the ends, and the bottom part is rounded. They are mainly lavender, with gold membranes, and shimmer iridescently in the light.

Pets: None

Personality: Meli is generally a very social and approachable person, and people are often drawn to her confidence and good attitude. She is a very charitable person and is always looking out for others, and always wants to do what’s best for everyone. She has natural leadership skills and is very comfortable when assuming leadership positons. When it comes to a crisis situation she always seems level-headed and always is thinking ahead and planning as best she can, making sure everyone is safe and minimizing bad outcomes as best she can. She is compassionate towards others, and passionate about the things she is interested in. When speaking to her, she is always polite but interesting to have a conversation with as she makes a point to educate herself about a great variety of things.

Though outwardly she seems like a very competent person, in reality she’s rather insecure and unsure of herself. She tries her best to be confident, but gets nervous when she accumulates too much responsibility. And though she likes being around people most of the time, sometimes she just wants to be alone, and when she’s in that mood she wants nothing but that. As much as she’d like to be a good friend always, sometimes she feels she really can’t, and although she is a good listener when It comes to others problems, when its very personal things, she has issues comforting and helping them deal with it- or at least that’s how she sees it.  

She may seem modest, because she often denies compliments, but really its her strong insecurities talking.

Flaws/Strengths:

Strengths - Very good at acting confident, a good leader and compassionate person, good at assessing situations and making sure others are safe, very quick and light on her feet.

Flaws – Unconfident in herself, not exceedingly strong, sometimes shuts down completely and shuts everyone out for a time.

Name: Val Beltran

Appearance: They are and average height with a lean build with a small amount of muscle, though its unnoticeable under their clothing. They have tanned skin from a great deal of time outside, with faded freckles across their face and arms. They have grey, wide eyes that seem to always be searching around for something. Their hair is dark brown, and falls at about their chin, with long bangs and is usually a little messy. When around people they always look down at the ground, allowing their bangs and the hood they typically wear try to conceal perhaps their most noticeable feature, the large scars across their face that look like some beast raked its claws right across their face. They do anything they can to cover these up, as their face is slightly disfigured from the wound.

Armor in Fae form: Their armor is black and lightweight, clinging close to their body. It still has the general shape and structure of a suit of armor but just thin and compact. There are faint designs carved into it, that aren’t visible when you’re far off, but glow silver whenever they use their fae powers. Over it they wear a navy blue cloak with slits in the back where their wings come through, allowing them to have a full range of motion. The cloak has a large hood that they can put up, almost completely covering their face, which is already covered by a silver, heart-shaped mask that completely covers their face, though they can still see through it somehow.

Wings appearance in Fae form: They’re wings appear to be made of old bones, that are slightly yellowed with black, burnt looking edges.

Pets: A black snake, named Elizabeth. She is usually calm and just a good companion to Val.

Personality: Practically silent, anyone who hears even a word from Val should consider themselves lucky. They do not trust others or want to interact with them, preferring to stay away from them as much as possible. They aren’t necessarily ‘scared’ of people and don’t really shy away too much when approached, but that doesn’t mean that they’re really going to interact with anyone. The best way to gain their trust is just to hang around them, not too close but so much that you’re always around, and on occasion talk to them and tell them things. If someone has an interest in being their friend, they certainly won’t deny them that once they’re sure of the other person. The ultimate symbol of their friendship is them fully showing you their face, as they otherwise desperately try to hide the disfiguring scars.

Though they seem rather suspicious actually, they have good morals and are a nice person. Despite not trusting others, it’s alright to put faith in them, as they’re secretly a good fighter and know what the right thing to do is a lot of the time.

Flaws/Strengths:

Strengths – Pretty balanced physically (equally strong and fast for the most part) and is a good person although they do not look it. Seems to have some fighting experience before this, making him a bit more effective in combat. Good at dodging attacks as well.

Flaws – Untrusting, Secretive, Doesn’t really communicate with anyone unless they have someone they really trust. Looks suspicious and their intentions can be misinterpreted, and in general has poor social skills.

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I shot straight up in my bed. A bed since when am I laying in my bed? I looked around and shocked again when I saw somebody standing next to my bed. She had also the symbol as I had! She looked surprise and still a bit dizzy I could assume that she also just woke up because I guess everyone would wake up dizzy and slowly getting the memories back which I was getting back. I remembered the letter and then I woke up here I should create together with the other an elite force! I looked at the girl next to me and realized that there were only a few moments stroked while I remembered everything what was important for now so I began to focus on the girl next to me. She had black hair in a ponytail while I got mine black hair curled as always and she had large violet eyes I was a moment surprised how big they were in comparing with mine eyes. I guessed she was younger then a year of 15 but older then a 10 year old kid. I saw that she now looked at me to ask something but I was for I asked to her:'What is your name and how old are you?'

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

dreamtimecrow55

up! 

(i would POV but i havent been accepted and that seems like bad RP etiquette)

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

lynxlynx3024

if I ruled this RP I would accept it but I don't sorry for that I shall if I was you have an easy post if your not accepted then it was short work if it is accepted it will be a beginning of your real POV but that is just my opinion

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

dragonwolf4753

@Reve 

Same.

I've had experiences

where I've POV without being

accepted yet.

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan

dreamtimecrow55

yeah

i'll wait a bit longer but either way im anxious to start

this seems like its gonna be a cool rp I like the concept and I like my characters so its sure to be a good time 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

dragonwolf4753

If the host doesn't say anything by tomorrow night then I'm just going to wing it and do my pov. I'd hate to do it but this looks like such an awesome Rp and I'd hate it to die out. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan

dreamtimecrow55

@Zero thats sort of my plan as well

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Ahh! Everyone, sorry, i haven't been on lately...

All accepted!

You can POV if you wish!

• Posted at:

>>-n i h t s p ar o w->

<3Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kira’s other account. ;)

#LockLyle

dreamtimecrow55

@nightsparrow 

its okay! I totally understand^^ 

i'll pov soon

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

by the way, it is very possible to forget your glasses are on your face when you wake up after sleeping with them on. i speak from experience

kohaku:

I gasped and sat up. Another nightmare. . .
Not bothering to look over, I reached for my glasses where I knew they would be, but my hand met only empty air and brushed the same rough linen material I was lying on.
Wait. That wasn't right.
My sheets were cotton. Ever since I was little, I'd had extremely sensitive skin, and my mother soon discovered that everything but cotton gave me an itching rash that wouldn't fade for days. Now, it was less severe, but my arms and legs still looked like I'd been struck with chicken-pox. Lifting one arm, I groaned slightly when I saw the all-too-familiar spots. Ugh.
Hold on. How come I could see the dots?
My vision was terrible without my glasses. I was farsighted, so everything near to me was a blur, and I'd learned to put my glasses in the same spot every night before bed to avoid crashing around my room at 5 am, looking for my glasses.
I slapped my face and was met with the reassuring feel of wire frames and glass lenses. A handprint was left on my vision.
Good, so I have my glasses. . .
Finally, the most pressing question made its way into my brain.
Where am I?
It was then I noticed the that I was at the head of a row of sleeping children, all tucked in neatly in beds identical to what I could now see was mine. Looking further, I saw a girl with long, dark hair like mine staring, with wide eyes, at me. An empty bed with rumpled sheets lay across from me.

• Posted at:

uhhh i got rid of the angsty sig lol

yeah i'm just ari now

used to have super aesthetic sigs

now i just

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dreamtimecrow55

Meli

I awoke in a strange place, on a white bed. It was a nice bed, actually, but,, why was I here? It was so confusing.. what happened? I would have sat up, but my head hurt and everything was spinning a bit. Sometimes that would happen when I woke from a nap, i'd get a headache and generally feel as though I'd just woke up from the dead. But this was diffrent, because I didn't remember falling asleep.. Also I wasn't in my bed or house, or anywhere familar. I heard shifting around me and some whispers. Were other people here?

I opened my eyes reluctantly, propping myself up on my elbows as I glanced around. There were other people, about my age or younger laying around me. A few had woken up already. I sat up fully, leaning against the pillows and looked to one of the ones who was awake already.

"Um hello, pardon me, do you know where we are..? I can't say I remember how I got here."

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Thumbnail avatar de2cb58e31

witchwolf582

Skye Rainsblow, 12, female, has dark back long hair african american and wears red jeans and black shirt, she has dark gold wings with tight black dress with clouds on it gold boots green eyes, wings are dark gold with steaks of black, a little dragon with stubborn personality, Skye is smart and likes to think out of the box she never lets her guard down and does anything she can to help people she likes to read ALOT. She sometimes can be an idiot when shes brave. 

• Posted at:

Witchwolf here!:)

dragonwolf4753

Lyra

The moment I didn't hear anything, I knew something was very wrong. It was kinda of easy, if you lived with a bunch of boys or if you lived in an army barracks. I opened my eyes, looking around my surroundings. I was in some sort of elegant type room. There were rows of beds with white sheets and pillows, reminding me instantly of the army. I narrowed my eyes. Around me on the beds, were kids. They all looked in their early teen years. I looked around for my belongings. I was still wearing my uniform from earlier that day. My sword was gone, which made me wonder if this was some type of kidnapping setting. I still had my ring on, which made me feel a bit better. I quickly rolled off the bed and landed on the ground in a crouched position. The closest person was around nine feet away. The beds were pretty far apart from each other. I heard some shuffling, and my fighting instinct came in. I quickly looked around for something to hide in or from. I then noticed a lamp that was attached to the wall, about five feet  above the ground between each bed. I quickly stood up and got on the bed and jumped to the lamp, carefully landing on it due to the training I had before. It was such a small space but I not to fall off. I looked up to see the roof's ceiling joists and beams. I looked around my surroundings. No one was up yet but they would be soon. Even though the roof beams were another five and a half feet up, I still jumped to catch one. I got a hold of one of the beams before swinging my body over it to sit on top. 

It was good thinking too, because seconds later, a girl with black hair in a braid screeched and looked around weeily. She got up a minute later before heading over to another bed. Not shortly after did another girl wake up along with two boys. I silently switched my position, moving closer toward the center of the roof's beam, toward the middle of the room. I positioned myself to kneel on one leg, that way I could get up fast in case of something. A few of the kids awake started to talk, while some started waking up more. While everyone talked, I looked for some type of entrance in the room. I was too high up for anyone to spot me, seeing that the light didn't reach toward the roof's beams, making it the ultimate spot for hiding. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan

dragonwolf4753

*Tiredly not weeily 

Don't even know how that happened

doesn't make very much sense

but then again I do type rather fast . . .

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan

dragonwolf4753

BUMP

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Lorelle blinked her eyes open slowly. A bright ceiling light was the first thing she saw. Wow! A house! But how am I in here? She thought to herself, puzzled. She sat up and noticed she was on a bed as well, a very well made one in fact. Someone went through a lot of trouble to make this bed, I shouldn't try to mess it up too much. Carefully peeling the sheets off of her, her attention was captured by some chatter going on. There were a few more kids, who looked to be around her age, also waking up. Lorelle adjusted the bandages around her hands and quietly watched the others for a few moments, unsure of what to do. She had so many questions coming in at once, like what she was doing in here for instance. 

A soft voice to her right startled her. Glancing around, she realized there was a girl lying on the bed next to hers. She had long golden hair and pretty eyes, and looked just as puzzled as puzzled as she was about being in this room. Once Lorelle figured out she was asking her and not anyone else, she shrugged slightly and tried to answer,

"I was going to ask you the same question. I don't know how we got here either. Or where we are. I wish I could help more than that...say, is that a symbol on your hand?"

Lorelle's eyes had trailed down to the girl's hands and she noticed a glowing mark on it. Looking around, she saw that the hands of several other kids also had this mysterious symbol on them.

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

Taeko:

"Wait," I said loudly, "Did you guys hear the voice in your head, too? The Shao guy? About the...Mark of the...Mark of the Something?"

A few of the kids nodded in reluctant agreement. "Mark of the Fae," One of them corrected. I nodded hastily. "Yeah. Um. Okay, I think we need to get out of here. Right now."

I turned to the end of the room. It opened into a long hallway, filled with golden light.

Sunlight, I thought. We're out doors.

"Wait! Um," I spun and looked back at everyone else. "What had Shao said? Where he took us?" The Shayalanar Forest, I thought. I couldn't remember for some reason.

"You ask too many questions," chuckled a voice in my head. A familiar voice.

Some of the kids looked up in surprise. 

"Why are we here?" shouted one of them to the air. "Who are you?"

"I already told you--I'm Shao. You're here to serve as elite warriors and protectors of the many dimensions of this world. You have a mark on your palm tha--"

"We already know that!" I shouted, anger bubbling up inside my throat. "Tell us where we are!"

Shao sighed, a metallic, sad release of air. "I can't tell you. But you'll learn soon enough. Now stay in this room and wait. Someone will explain soon."

Then he was gone.

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

>>-n i h t s p ar o w->

<3Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kira’s other account. ;)

#LockLyle

dragonwolf4753

Lyra

I had had just enough of this place. Oddly enough, kids around me were shouting, talking about some voice, but that wasn't the exact same for me. It was hard to explain. Sure, I heard a voice, but I'd only heard it speak twice, and when it did, it always talked in a sad, hushed voice, like ti was always trying to convince me of something. The second time I'd heard the voice, it had been apart of my dream, or I think it was part of my dream. I had been dreaming till I had heard the same voice from before, but instead of talking to me like the first time, he asked me, how are you. Literally, those exact words; How are you? It was a dream, but it doesn't make very much sense. The voice had pretty much introduced himself when I hadn't replied, saying he was Shao, which he had told me the first time but ti had still felt a bit weird. 

When some girl started yelling, I was sure she was talking to the voice, but the only part that I heard of the conversation was "I can't tell you. But you'll learn soon enough. Now stay in this room and wait. Someone will explain soon."

I didn't hear a single word other than that sentence, which didn't make very much sense. I watched below as kids started to talk to each other more, some pointing down the hallway while other arguing if they should stay put.  I debated on whether to move closer to the hallway so when the person that 'shao' had talked about came into the room, I could jump down behind him and run out. It was either that or I stayed put and didn't move at all, keeping my position clearly hidden. 

My first idea won because I quietly moved along the roof beams, silent as a mouse til I was only two feet from the entrance to the hallway. None of the other kids had noticed my movement, but I did notice as I settled into a more comfortable position, each kid had the mark on their palms. One or two still had their gloves on, I was one of them, but it was a clear sign that this "Shao" guy was partly telling the truth about some things. 

@NightSparrow I was wondering if Lyra could have a different connection to this Shao dude. (I think ti's a dude, it seems a like a guy) Anyways, I just feel that since Lyra's background about her being a military officer might make sense to have her connection with the voice a bit different from the others. Idk, I just came up with a good plot twists with her having a different connection with the voice. But I was thinking that the voice responds and talks to a few of the Fae differently, like some he talks to more while others or he's more more threatening to a few while others he's more kind and thoughtful. Just an idea. And if you do say yes, than I was hoping Lyra only hears him when it's really important or that when she's sad an alone. (Since her past sometimes makes her freeze up) 

Also, did I mention that Lyra often screams in her sleep/cries? She usually never gets a lot of rest and she's often alone. Just some other information I forgot to add.

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

#Catspirit

#Ruby-Chan