Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

waaahhhh i should not start this as i am hardly able to get on consistently but I'm starting it anyways

expect most major updates on weekends or sporadically throughout the week

yell at me on something i'm active on if you want my attention

Here's the basic plot/intro -

It's relatively modern day. There's this new roleplaying game that's gotten really popular and a lot of people are talking about it. It's a horror-survival game with a complex plot, they say. That's the good news, however at the same time, there have been a string of disappearances. There doesn't seem to be a connection and the police are finding next to no leads. Your character decides to try out the new app in hopes of forgetting about the disappearances for a while, as the game is apparently very immersive. Your character builds a character in their likeness and names their character. However, when they start up the game, it is an entirely different character.

R&H: Hello, (character name), and welcome to Run & Hide.

R&H: (Name) has been trapped in the first level. Help them survive the night.

Oddly enough, the character you're guiding? They have the same name as one of the missing people. How.. Odd.

IMPORTANT THING: I won't be playing a specific character. I'm going to be a narrator, just explaining what's going on. I'll control NPCs and the antagonist(s?).

Rules/Guidelines -

There will be no discrimination out of roleplaying

Basic RP rules, such as but not limited to: No powerplaying, no being OP (overpowered), be polite to other RPers, try to include everyone, no instantly fixing problems, no Mary-Sue/Gary-Stus, and no metagaming (having your character know out of roleplay information).

You must completely fill out the form

If I feel your character does not fit with the RP, I can ask you to modify them or reject your character

This is a modern-day setting

There is no magic

No mythical creatures please

I actually encourage you to come up with ships or create inter-character drama, because it makes RPs much more interesting.

If you accidentally portray a character falsly, let the other person create a POV to fix it - and don't get mad.

If you are going to have something big happen, check with the other RPers. Perhaps they have something to add to it.

This is just a personal pet peeve of mine, but please don't just say "in POVs" in the personality section. At least give us some basic information about the character so we don't mess up how they act.

This isn't a rule, but it's really rude to create a character and then never POV. Like, I find that offensive.

And, can the characters be kinda realistic to the setting? Please.

I might have to cut off the amount of characters if it gets too large.

I don't think I'm asking much. Please follow the guidelines/rules. Please.

Form -

Name:
Age (perferably older than 13):

Appearance:

Personality:

Clothing Preference (types of clothes your character typically wears):
Screen Name (can be same as name):

Avatar Appearance (must have general appearance of your character, can have additions/small changes):

Abilities:
Weaknesses:

Important Background Information (if any):

Other:

Example Forms - I'M NOT PLAYING THIS CHARACTER ITS AN EXAMPLE

Name: Lily Stevenson

Appearance: Lily originally had brown hair, but she bleached and dyed it to an electric blue. She has a European background, with light skin to complete it. She stands about 5 foot 6 inches. She has light brown eyes, and sharply defined features. She has a long torso and shorter legs. She's a bit underweight because of a frantic schedule.

Personality: Lily is rather bubbly. She loves being around people and playing games. She scares easily. She's very loud in every way - from her personality, to her voice, to her style. She does not let anyone talk down to her and is stubborn as a mule. She will not back down from her decisions and this can lead to her making bad decisions. She's loyal to her friends, and her subscribers. She loves horror games even though they scare the daylight out of her.

Clothing Preference: Her clothing is mostly worn. She tends to wear t-shirts, sweatpants, and running shoes. She might occasionally throw on a jacket. Her clothes always look like she's just run a marathon. She always wears a necklace with the pansexual pride flag on it.
Screen Name: LilyFlower

Avatar Appearance: Pale skin, electric blue hair, brown eyes, 5 foot 6, blue cat ears and tail

Abilities: Fast sprinter, high willpower, can stay up for long periods of time
Weaknesses: Low stamina, mumbles to self when nervous, easily frightened

IBI: Lily runs a small gaming channel called LilyFlowerGames, has a part-time job, and attends school. She has very little free-time.

Other: Lily is openly pansexual, and has a ton of pride stuff.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

Name:Nebur

Appearance: she has long white hair what reaches her upper legs, she is small for her age and has very light blue eyes

Personality:she is very kind to most of the people, is very stubborn if it has something to do with fire, mostly shy and falls away on the background

Clothing Preference:flexible jeans(she really needs that because she can't run very fast ), (can she wear light armor under her normal clothes? if so I add it), ordinary T-shirts and running shoes.
Screen Name:Neva

Avatar Appearance:small for her age, long white hair, white eyes 

Abilities:can see very well in the dark, know when somebody looks at her, has almost no fear
Weaknesses:fears fire, can't run very fast, her hair is mostly unhandy

Important Background Information (if any):her family almost died of fire and she never forgot that

Other:tell me if I need to add something please Silver

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

turquoisepegasus48

You’re good Nebur (which name do you prefer?), and she can have the armor if you can explain why she would normally wear it.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

lynxlynx3024

I prefer the name Nebur and she want to be prepared for everything because she doesn't like surprises

• Posted at:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

turquoisepegasus48

Alright, I guess.

Players:

Nebur ???, Screen Name Neva, Female age 15, Character: Unchosen (Nebur)

Characters:

Lily Stevenson, Female, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

Hwa Sungmin (Sungmin Hwa), Female, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

Lei Lawai'a, Male, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

Steve Roscar, Male, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

Others -

??? (ERROR: DATA UNRETRIEVABLE)

??? (ERROR: DATA ERASED)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

*poke poke*

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

So I have this one character in mind - her name's Azure - and she's an angry and emotional character (though I'll probably tone her down from her original version) but still angry characters are fun to write. 

And then I have Lawrence, and he's like, actually smart, so he could do like a bunch of detective stuff or something... but I've never written as him before yet.

And they're good childhood friends but not in that romantic way, more like sibling way. And I was thinking that whoever I use, maybe the other one would maybe disappear and get trapped in the game... 

So, do you have any input, Silver?

Because I can't decide...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

. . . You can play both of them??

I just figured most people would rather start as PLAYERS rather than CHARACTERS but I designed it so that you can play both

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Barren Montgomery 

Appearance: He has shaggy, slightly crimped light brown almost blond hair that falls around his head in a messy fasion, there are often small braids in random places that aren't tied so fall out within an hour or two of being braided into his hair, the more braids usually the more bored he is. His eyes are a very hauntingly pale green but almost always have a cheerful glow to them. His skin he on the paler side but no matter how hard he tries he can't tan. There are freckles scattered sparsely across his whole body, a few notable ones being one of the very tip of his nose, one on his left ear lobe, and one on the palm of his right hand right below his thumb. He has a slightly rounder facial features that make him look a little more youthful in the face. There are slight wrinkles by his mouth because he is almost always smiling about something. He is on the shorter side of average height for his age. He's very thin do to his high matabolism, always looking like he is half starved no matter how much he eats, this some times concerns people when they first meet him. He does doesn't appear to be muscular but if others were to feel it they would find he has a strong upper arm, chest, and calfs. 

Personality: Barren is a very open person, and just as easily as you can read him he is reading your emotions. He's very verbal about his opinions towards people or topics, if he doesn't like you he'll say it right to your face. He's also pretty cocky and tries to get away with annoying others, just to see if they can catch him. He's very playful, enjoying the company of others. In all honesty he is afraid to be alone and often panics if he is. He likes friends and will try to get as many as he can, though his female friends have to be fairly tolerant because he is a giant flirt, but he doesn't do any serious flirting unless he actually really likes you. He is an optimistic person, trying to find good in situations and trying to look forward to new days. When, in the rare cases someone can actually break his heart, he has a hard time functioning, he spends a while doing nothing but crying or sitting there staring out into nothingness with a dazed expression (This would probably only happen if he lost a friend to death or hatred or if he was rejected by someone who he loved). He doesn't tend to get angry, when people are mean to him or try to hurt him or insult his friends he just laughs and tries to talk things out, cracking jokes to lighten the mood. He only gets mad if his friend gets physically hurt, in which case he usually throws insults and hard/sharp objects. He tends to act really energetic and constantly wants to do something fun but the second he is asked to do something worth while like a chore or other such busy work he acts really lazy and tries to procrastinate doing it until he has to in which case he will announce several times how he finds it annoying and boring. He also pretends to be brave, saying he isn't scared of anything and can handle whatever challenge he faces, in all honesty he is terrified of a lot of things mostly spiders, ghosts, open stairs, or foreboding locations, he tried to hide the fact he is scared but every time he is scared his voice starts cracking making it obvious to those around him that his is terrified. Also he is too prideful to back down from challenge so people can convince him to do very stupid and embarrassing things. 

Clothing Preference: He tends to wear simple and loose clothing he can move around easily in (Example, T-shirt and sweat pants). Usually his shirts are brightly colored and more often than not have some sort of cute design on them like a cat or rocket ship, ect. 
Screen Name: Prince 

Avatar Appearance: He looks almost exactly like he does in real life but his hair is a slightly more blond shade with cat ears and tail of the same color, also he doesn't have freckles or the "smile wrinkles" 

Abilities: Barren has an extremely fast reaction time especially when he is anticipating danger, most people can't sneak up on him because of his excellent hearing, he's also rather flexible (For a guy that is), he is good at using others force against them as well as utilizing the random equipment around him, and though he isn't very strong he has a very good grip. 
Weaknesses: Far from physically strong, tends to let people walk on him to avoid getting too hurt, has trouble saying no, lets others put him in danger, he can't admit when he is afraid, he has a hard time staying quiet for long. 

Important Background Information: Barren is the youngest of four brothers, Braden, Brice, and Blake are his older brothers. He was born four years apart from his closest brother, thus he was often left behind by the others who were only a year appart. Unlike his brothers Barren wasn't athletic or smart, he often lived in his brother's shadows listening to everyone praise them and then ask him why he couldn't be more like them. He began to long for attention from his friends, thus becoming a goofy kid who draws attention to himself far too often. 

Other:

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Form -

Name:Jayden Jessica, or JJ 
Age (perferably older than 13): 14

Appearance: Very slender figure, has light brown hair, with a blue streak in it, has Blue eyes, has freckles across her face, has glasses 

Personality: Sorta withdrawn, but if she warms up, she can be very bubbly, loud, and crazy, she doesn't like to talk too much, 

Clothing Preference (types of clothes your character typically wears): Wears a black jacket with moon, and star shapes on it, wear bright blue pants, with light blue sneakers, 

Screen Name (can be same as name):Chicken Girl 

Avatar Appearance (must have general appearance of your character, can have additions/small changes): tall, has bright blue hair, pale skin, has eletric blue eyes,  wear a blue top, with a dark blue skirt, with black pants, has blue running shoes 

Abilities: Great eyesight, very fast, and can make maps from memory 
Weaknesses: Can rush in before has all information, make aquations too quickly, and gets winded easy 

Important Background Information (if any): nothing that is to be shared yet

Other: Is ambidextrous

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

❄MLP Fan #PinkePie is the best! 

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, GalaxisGalaxy, and Quasar 

Proud Mormon

turquoisepegasus48

Barren & JJ accepted~

PLAYERS:

Nebur ???, Screen Name Neva, Female age 15, Character: Unchosen (Nebur)

Barren Montgomery, Screen Name Prince, Male age 16, Character: Unchosen (Cassy)

Jayden "JJ" Jessica, Screen Name Chicken Girl, Female age 14, Character: Unchosen (Cookie)

CHARACTERS:

Hwa Sungmin (Sungmin Hwa), Female, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

Steve Roscar, Male, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

0th3r5 -

??? (Character Under Development! Please Wait Patiently!)

R&H: Welcome, NEVA, to Run and Hide!

R&H: There are currently four (4) CHARACTERS to choose from.

R&H: LILY STEVENSON, HWA SUNGMIN (SUNGMIN HWA), LEI LAWAI'A, and STEVE ROSCAR

R&H: Choose one (1) CHARACTER to guide!

R&H: As our first PLAYER, you have the first selection!

*UPDATE*

Player Profile:

NEVA

Lives - THREE (3)

Character - ???

Character Abilities - ???

Character Health - ???

Nights Completed - 0

Times Healed - 0

Time Injured - 0

Characters Lost - 0

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Could I still join this? If so, I'm going to try and make a form sometime this week.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

He seems super creepy and menancing but he wanted me to deliver mail?

DCI Obsessed.

"Did you just color me blue with my own attack?"

"All of your fears keeping me alive"

"GET LOST!"

A MURDER? ON MY OWL EXPRESS?

CCHJLOPS

7-8-14

turquoisepegasus48

Yes you can still join. Unless I state otherwise, it is most likely still open to join.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I choose the character Hwa Sungmin (Sungmin Hwa), Female, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

turquoisepegasus48

(oh man i am so hyped for this I am a mess but this is great)(also tags such as NPC are for the roleplayers, to know who is controlling the character)

R&H: You choose HWA SUNGMING (SUNGMIN HWA)?

R&H: Interesting.

The screen of Nebur's phone begins to color. On screen is an 18-year old Korean female. The camera pans. She has pitch black hair with blue undertones, cut in a ragged pixie cut just under her ears. Her eyes are a dark blue, and slitted like a snake's eyes. Her teeth are akin to snake fangs, and she has a forked tongue. Her skin is paler than a full-blooded Koreans' skin tone would be, and with her teeth she appears almost vampiric. She wears an ocean blue turtleneck and black yoga pants. A flashy white jacket is thrown over it, and she has black headphones hanging around her neck.

*HWA SUNGMING (SUNGMIN HWA) CHARACTER STATS*

Name (Original): Hwa Sungmin

Name (Westernized): Sungmin Hwa

Ethnicity: Half South Korean, Half American

Abilities:

- Snake Heritage

- Sea Snake Abilities: Can see underwater, can breathe underwater

- Career: Rapper

- High Stamina

- Spits fire

- Good at rhymes/lyrics

- Naturally Athletic

Weaknesses:

- Clumsy (Side effect of SNAKE HERITAGE)

- Unobservant // Caught in the Lyrics (Side Effect of RAPPER CAREER)

- Aggressive // May attack other characters if caught off-guard

*UPDATE*

Player Profile:

NEVA

Lives - THREE (3)

Character - Hwa Sungmin (Sungmin Hwa)

Character Abilities - Snake Heritage, High Stamina, Lyrical Genius, Naturally Athletic

Character Health - 88/90

Nights Completed - 0

Times Healed - 0

Times Injured - 0

Characters Lost - 0

---

R&H: Welcome, PRINCE, to Run and Hide!

R&H: There are currently three (3) CHARACTERS to choose from.

R&H: LILY STEVENSON, LEI LAWAI'A, and STEVE ROSCAR

*UPDATE*

Player Profile:

PRINCE

Lives - THREE (3)

Character - ???

Character Abilities - ???

Character Health - ???

Nights Completed - 0

Times Healed - 0

Times Injured - 0

Characters Lost - 0

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

redwolf988

I choose Steve Roscar, mostly because I like his name for some unknown reason. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

(whoop whoop its the weekend im hyped)

R&H: You have selected STEVE ROSCAR.

R&H: You realize there are no takebacks, right?

Barren's screen fills in. It appears to be some sort of wooden room, before a character fills the screen. The character is a thickly-set, muscular 15 year old boy. He has clear Native American heritage. He wears some sort of beaded necklace, though the screen is slightly blurry, thus making it unclear what is on the beads and necklace. His hair is a dark brown, nearly black, though dyed orange streaks cut through it. His eyes are a warm brown with a slight hint of red. He's heavy set, and is heavily muscled, like he works out all the time. He wears a dark green shirt and a dark brown jacket over the top. He wears tan cargo shorts, with pale brown Timberland boots and thick socks. He looks like he might have been hiking.

*STEVE ROSCAR CHARACTER STATS*

Name: Steve Roscar

Ethnicity: American (Native American)

Abilities: 

- Loner

- Not unnerved by being alone

- Will not reach out to other CHARACTERS

- Career: Student

- High Mental Durability

- Natural Strength
Weaknesses:

- Easily Tired (Side Effect of STUDENT CAREER)

- Low speed (Side Effect of NATURAL STRENGTH)

- Angry // Impulsive

*UPDATE*

Player Profile:

PRINCE

Lives - THREE (3)

Character - Steve Roscar

Character Abilities - Loner, Slower Sanity Depletion, Natural Strength

Character Health - 93/95

Nights Completed - 0

Times Healed - 0

Times Injured - 0

Characters Lost - 0

---

R&H: Welcome, CHICKEN GIRL, to Run and Hide!

R&H: There are currently two (2) CHARACTERS to choose from.

R&H: LILY STEVENSON or LEI LAWAI'A

R&H: Please select your character!

R&H: Or would you like to WAIT for a new CHARACTER?

*UPDATE*

Player Profile:
CHICKEN GIRL

Lives - THREE (3)

Character - ???

Character Abilities - ???

Character Health - ???

Nights Completed - 0

Times Healed - 0

Times Injured - 0

Characters Lost - 0

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Nebur's screen lights up with a single message.

R&H: Begin Night One?

RUN AND HIDE is requesting access to your notifications. Allow?

---

Barren's screen lights up with a new message.

R&H: Will you Begin Night One?

RUN AND HIDE is requesting access to your notifications. Allow?

---

PLAYERS:

Nebur ???, Screen Name Neva, Female age 15, Character: Hwa Sungming (Nebur)

Barren Montgomery, Screen Name Prince, Male age 16, Character: Steve Roscar (Cassy)

Jayden "JJ" Jessica, Screen Name Chicken Girl, Female age 14, Character: Unchosen (Cookie)

CHARACTERS:

Hwa Sungmin (Sungmin Hwa), Female, Abilities: Snake Heritage, High Stamina, Lyrical Genius, Naturally Athletic (NPC)

Steve Roscar, Male, Abilities: Loner, Slower Sanity Depletion, Natural Strength (NPC)

0th3r5 -

??? (Character Nearly Finished! Please Wait Patiently!)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

redwolf988

Barren

I click accept for both questions. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Barren’s screen fades slightly. It focuses in on Steve, in the middle of what seems to be a room. There is a dark window on the far side of the room, with loose cobwebs acting as curtains. It is dark, as though solely lit by candle light. There is a heavy-looking wooden door opposite the window. A large, dark green rug is on the floor. On the side of the screen, there are a few buttons.

[STATS]

[INVENTORY]

[PARTY MEMBERS]

R&H: You will have a few minutes to look around before the game begins. Use your time wisely!

R&H: STEVE is LOST.

The character spins around, surveying the room.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Whoag this thing is still going - I'm glad.

I've been hit with projects and a lot of homework, so I'll join later, hopefully...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

it's chill. like i said somewhere, this is a test for a d&d campaign, so I've added many ways to add in new people.

but woahg i am ridiculously hyped about this thing even though we're just starting

like,,,, the characters,,, the story hints,,,, man im hyped. i found and finished the story this was based off of (Outcast, it's an interactive BTS fic), but I don't really like how it turned out. so im taking a few of the base ideas and making my own plot and new characters and such. issa be great am v hyped if i didn't say that already

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

lynxlynx3024

Allow

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

I want lilly

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

❄MLP Fan #PinkePie is the best! 

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, GalaxisGalaxy, and Quasar 

Proud Mormon

turquoisepegasus48

R&H: You select LILY STEVENSON?
R&H: Oddly familiar.

JJ's screen bursts with color. On screen, the colors morph into a 17-year old girl. She looks oddly windswept, or like she might have been running somewhere. She's pale - not just in skin tone, but like she doesn't step in the sunlight often enough. She also looks a bit too thin and rather unhealthy. Her hair is a bright electric blue, most likely dyed, cut in a pixie cut with bangs. Her eyes are a warm brown with tones of gold, and appear cat-like. She had cat ears twitching atop her head, matching her hair in color. This is paired with a fluffy cat tail of matching color curled nervously around her waist. She wears a white tank top cold-shoulder top paired with a worn grey jacket. Her pants are black yoga pants and she has beat-up white sneakers. Around her neck is a silver-chain necklace with a tri-colored rectangle - the colors pink, yellow, and blue. She looks like she might have been attending a job interview.

*LILY STEVENSON CHARACTER STATS*

Name: Lily Stevenson

Ethnicity: American (European Descent)

Abilities:

- Cat Heritage

- Cat Abilities: Improved Hearing, Improved Balance

- Career: Student / Youtuber

- Fast Sprinter

- Faster Rest Time

- High Willpower
Weaknesses:

- Easily Distracted (Side Effect of CAT HERITAGE)

- Low Volume Control (Side Effect of STUDENT/YOUTUBER CAREER)

- Low Stamina

*UPDATE*

Player Profile:
CHICKEN GIRL

Lives - THREE (3)

Character - Lily Stevenson

Character Abilities - Cat Heritage, Fast, High Will

Character Health - 68/70

Nights Completed - 0

Times Healed - 0

Times Injured - 0

Characters Lost - 0

---

Nebur's screen dims and then brightens again. It focuses again on Sungmin, sitting against a wall in what looks like a modern bathroom. Pale grey tiles spread across the floor, and the wall Sungmin leans against is white. The walls are the same, however the wall opposite Sungmin is a cool blue. A half finished shower is in the corner, and the opposite corner has a dark wooden door, firmly contrasting the light bathroom. A long, thin window goes across the top of the wall to Sungmin's left. In the left corner there is a toilet, and in the right corner there is a sink and vanity with a mirror. A flashlight is on the vanity, as well as a hammer. The toilet is simply sitting in the corner, unattached to the pipes emerging from the wall. There are several buttons on the side of the screen.

[STATS]

[INVENTORY]

[PARTY MEMBERS]

R&H: You will have a few minutes to look around before the game begins. Use your time wisely!

R&H: SUNGMIN is SHAKEN.

The character stands warily, walking over to the mirror. She looks scared.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

lynxlynx3024

grab flashlight and hammer to put in invetory and look at the buttons

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Seems awesome! Save please. I enjoy  you have rules

• Posted at:

Call me Red

7th Grade Male

Ravenclaw

Son of Hermes

Pokemon Trainer

Hyrulian

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Stranger Things Fan

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

turquoisepegasus48

R&H: SUNGMIN grabs the flashlight and the hammer.

Hammer: A simple weapon. A little bit of reassurance.

Flashlight: To light the way. It is a beacon of hope in the dark.

Nebur looks at the buttons. Clicking the blue [INVENTORY] button does exactly what one might expect. It opens the inventory. A grey screen appears. It has many slots. All but seven are locked. Of the seven, only one slot remains unfilled.

HEADGEAR - HEADPHONES (EQUIPPED)

JACKET - WHITE ZIP-UP (EQUIPPED)

SHIRT - BLUE TURTLENECK (EQUIPPED)

PANTS - BLACK YOGA (EQUIPPED)

SHOES - None (UNEQUIPPED)

ITEMS - FLASHLIGHT (EQUIPPED), HAMMER (EQUIPPED)

Selecting the red [STATS] button closes the inventory, instead pulling up a different page. It details the character, health, amount of lives, skills, and time plated. A normal video-game stats menu. You look at the character description.

"HWA SUNGMIN. Her mother was Korean and her father American. She was raised in America but surrounded by Korean culture. Dreams of being an idol rapper. Friends with (ERROR: CHARACTER UNAVAILABLE). Dating (ERROR: CHARACTER NOT FOUND)."

Closing out of the stats menu, Nebur selects the final button, the green [PARTY MEMBERS] button.

R&H: You have no party members. Sync with a nearby player?

[YES] [NO]

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

PLAYERS:

Barren Montgomery, Screen Name Prince, Male age 16, Character: Steve Roscar (Cassy)

Jayden "JJ" Jessica, Screen Name Chicken Girl, Female age 14, Character: Lily Stevenson (Cookie)

CHARACTERS:

Lily Stevenson, Female, Abilities: Cat Heritage, Fast, High Willpower (NPC, Cookie)

Hwa Sungmin (Sungmin Hwa), Female, Abilities: Snake Heritage, High Stamina, Lyrical Genius, Naturally Athletic (NPC, Nebur)

Steve Roscar, Male, Abilities: Loner, Slower Sanity Depletion, Natural Strength (NPC, Cassy)

Somun Byungho (Byungho Somun), Male, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

0th3r5 -

??? (New Character Being Generated!)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

lynxlynx3024

*clicks yes*

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

turquoisepegasus48

R&H: Two nearby PLAYERS found. Sync with CHICKEN GIRL or PRINCE?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

lynxlynx3024

prince

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

turquoisepegasus48

R&H: Asking PRINCE to sync. Please wait...

[WAIT] [CANCEL]

---

R&H: NEVA wants to sync games with you, PRINCE.

[ACCEPT] [DECLINE]

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

lynxlynx3024

[wait]

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

turquoisepegasus48

*slides in* *poke poke* yo if someone could help me retrieve cassy that'd be great

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

redwolf988

I'm here! I'm sorry! I'll get caught up as soon as possible 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

yo its chill we havent really done much

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

stormbreeze48

*when you realize that you expressed an interest and even asked a question and then you disappeared off of the face of the earth*

Ooof.

Okay, now that I've remembered that this exists I will try to make forms relatively soon.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

:000000 This looks really cool!

Name: Kate Avalle
Age (perferably older than 13): 15

Appearance: Kate, surprisingly, has long and messy black hair that has various things in it that get stuck. She is originally from Sweden, but moved to America at ten, so she has the tannish skin.

Personality: Kate is an introverted, quiet dork who will stab you with a pencil if you annoy her. She is affable, but not polite. Online, she tries to be cheerier, but with a sense of dark humor. She is easily annoyed, but not hot-tempered. She tries to be rational, and hates horror but plays it for the thrill of fear.

Clothing Preference (types of clothes your character typically wears): Kate's clothing is always slightly wrinkled, as if she stepped out after an intense roller coaster. She usually wears a short-sleeved tee with doodles on them, jeans, and blue high-tops. She has three hair clips the colors of the bisexual flag, and sometimes she wears a red hoodie.
Screen Name (can be same as name): Kate's Great Weather Machine 

Avatar Appearance (must have general appearance of your character, can have additions/small changes): It looks like Kate, but she has a red bucket and moose antlers. 

Abilities: Kate is pretty strong, and can take a few hits.
Weaknesses: She's pretty slow and bad at social interaction.

Important Background Information (if any):

Other: Her screen name can be shortened to K'SGWM for convenience, and she's bi but in the closet.

• Posted at:

Once I was Mer. I'm now edgy(TM) Arial and her flipside, Andale. We're here for now.

QUEEN OF MEMES

I'm a member of the Intermission Crew

I am Sher locked

<>=Vision Dreamer

I have the honor to be your obedient servant, A.Myth

turquoisepegasus48

aww, thank you~

PLAYERS:

Jayden "JJ" Jessica, Screen Name Chicken Girl, Female age 14, Character: Lily Stevenson (Cookie)

Kate Avalle, Screen Name Kate's Great Weather Machine, Female age 15, Character UNSELECTED (Arial)

CHARACTERS:

Lily Stevenson, Female, Abilities: Cat Heritage, Fast, High Willpower (NPC, Cookie)

Hwa Sungmin (Sungmin Hwa), Female, Abilities: Snake Heritage, High Stamina, Lyrical Genius, Naturally Athletic (NPC, Nebur)

Steve Roscar, Male, Abilities: Loner, Slower Sanity Depletion, Natural Strength (NPC, Cassy)

Somun Byungho (Byungho Somun), Male, Abilities: PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY (NPC)

0th3r5 -

--

R&H: Welcome, KATE'S GREAT WEATHER MACHINE, to Run and Hide!

R&H: There are currently two (2) CHARACTERS to choose from.

R&H: SOMUN BYUNGHO (BYUNGHO SOMUN) or LEI LAWAI'A.

R&H: Please choose wisely.

R&H: Or might you prefer to WAIT for a new CHARACTER?

*UPDATE*

Player Profile:

KATE'S GREAT WEATHER MACHINE

Lives - THREE (3)

Character - ???

Character Abilities - ???

Character Health - ???

Nights Completed - 0

Times Healed - 0

Times Injured - 0

Characters Lost - 0

• Posted at: