Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Nebur (part 1)

I walked out of the orphanage with the normal clothes for a nectar ceremony. I just turned 11 the day before and I hoped that if I would summon a spirit animal that it would help to improve my fighting skills, because I was good at fighting but the trainers with the spirit animals were still better than me and that was very irritating because without there spirit animals they couldn't even beat me with the five of them. I didn't know or my family summoned something or not because I lived since my second birthday in the orphanage or that was what the letter showed. I would drink it at the first place because they didn't know which family I had and it wouldn't be fair if I appeared to be a wandered and that I would be later than a son or daughter of a general. I looked at the persons and I didn't recognize a famous face in one way or another it helped me to relax, just like I always relax when I am fighting or climbing up a tree. I arrived at the town square and saw that already everyone arrived and that the greencloaks were reading the openings speech out loud. I quietly walked to the other kids who would receive the nectar and just on the moment I was by the other kids the finished there openings speech and called me forward:Nebur the orphan come forward to receive the nectar of Ninani. I walked forward and saw that all people who gathered by the square looked at me I swallowed and kneeled in front of the greencloak to receive the nectar. I saw that she had an eagle as spirit animal and it looked just like the eagle was looking at me but that isn't possible right? She gave me the nectar and I took a little sip as in the rules was written. It tasted like all nicest things together but than tastier. I gave it back at the greencloak and walked away more then three steps away from where I kneeled I fell down. I rose up and walked one more step till I fell down again and I gave it up so I tried to sit down cross-legged but I couldn't move anymore so I just laid down as I was fallen. People and animals started to scream when I didn't move anymore. Three seconds later everything was covered with snow and out of the snow in front of me I saw a lynx. Not a small one no she was huge but she was as cute as she was she was also a huge hunter so I tried to back away but I couldn't because I still couldn't move. The lynx was walking slowly towards me with an intelligent look not as a hunter that was trying to kill a prey but more like.. an animal that wanted to be petted and suddenly I could move again and I decide to pet her. She was spinning and I could hear, smell and see all people. I heard some people whispering about the legend that came true. I didn't understand it a legend? So I listened to there conversation and the legend told that there was a lost daughter of the king and queen of Erdas and that only the heirs of the lost daughter could summon a snow lynx. I wanted to hear more but all the smell, sight and hearing disappeared as suddenly as it came. I looked at the lynx and decide to call her white snow so I decide to call her Neva in other words. I turned around and I looked at the face of the greencloak with the eagle who helped me up. She told me that I needed to go to the king and queen of Zhong and after that to the king and queen of Nilo, Eura, Amaya, artica, oceanus and even steriol. So I headed away to the king and queen of Zhong. If I turned around I would still see the the people and animals in silence looking at me.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Nebur (part 2)

The trip to the king and queen palace was a trip that I would never forgot I read books that Zhong was a beautiful place but I never left my town to discover it. I bought a horse after I got my money collected by the orphanage. I should be at the king and queen palace in four days what I would easily make it with the food because I had provision for a week. So I looked around while I was on my completely black horse when I heard rustling from a bush close to the road about five meters ahead of me. I stopped my horse and grabbed automatically to my bamboo stick and looked around if it was a trap but as I couldn't see anything notable that could that looked like a trap. I slipped of my horse and I tied the horse's rope to a tree. I sneaked closer to the bush till I could almost touch it. I saw a dog with the kings sign on the dogs collar so it wasn't a robber as I first thought that was an enormous relief because I didn't want to get killed or more likely that I would defeat the robber and that I needed to take care of the robber. now I only needed to take care of the dog I looked again and saw that the hunting dog was a spaniel and that it was bleeding by many side wounds I also saw traces of poison. I grabbed my medical herbs as fast I could before the dog would die and let the dog eat some herbs to take out the poison that was in the wounds after that was done I tried as good as I could to clean and stem the wounds which were still bleeding. I thanked my healer teacher and started to sew some wounds which were to deep in the skin of the dog or just to wide to ever close again. I looked at the result and was happy with myself for the first time that I did it without my healer teacher I handled very well. I laid the dog in my arms and rose on my horse. When I saw the next village where they also sell horses I stopped got off the horse and walked with the reins in my hand to the horse seller. When I arrived there with my horse and the dog the horse seller immediately stopped with his client and asked me what he could mean for me. I answered that I needed a pack horse to transport the dog I mentioned that I didn't get many money to spend and that he probably first help his other client but before I finished the sentence the client already interrupted me that I needed to go first. The horse seller agreed with that and he had a pack horse for a price I could probably pay. He showed me a beautiful brown horse and for a ridicules low price> I told him I couldn't accept that and asked for another pack horse. He told me he didn't had any pack horses left except this one and it was very pricey to maintains the pack horse. I didn't believe a word of it and tried to convince him but he told me that if I wouldn't buy the horse he would also give me the horse free and also pay the price of the inn. I understood he was winning so I just tried one more time to convince him but that had again no effect so I bought the horse made a bed for the dog and put the dogs collar in one of the bags that I put off just before entering the city. I walked with two horses to the inn the horse seller directed me, I almost walked past it when I saw the sign of an inn on the board above the door. I gave my horses to the groomsman and took the dog with my baggage with me to the innkeeper and asked for a room he gave me the keys of a simple room and I thanked him and walked to my room. When I almost fall asleep I think about what delay I got I realized that I am only one day out of schedule so I have enough time to reach the king and queen before the end of the week.

When I woke up the first thing I asked to myself was where am I? I realized that I was in an inn and that I took a dog with me. The dog! Where did the dog go? I didn't see him in the wooden basket that the innkeeper gave to me. Then I realized that he was next to me in bed having a nightmare. I woke him slowly up and I started to clean the wounds. Then I went to breakfast with the dog. After I finished breakfast I already saw that the dog finished so I decided to grab my baggage and I thanked the innkeeper. Five minutes later I was again in my saddle and ride away to the king and the queen.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

do you guys like it?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

bump

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

bump

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

did somebody read this?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Awesome, Nebur!! Keep going!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts! /324865

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps word scramble /322992

I Survived school! /323972

lynxlynx3024

Nebur (part 3)

It would take me five days to reach the palace of the king and queen because my pack horse couldn't walk as fast as my own horse, but my first look at the palace was on my forth day. The only thing I saw were two pointed towers, but the towers were immense and wonderful and the light felt perfectly on the towers for a wonderful spectacle the rest of the castle was covered by the huge green hills which were spread everywhere. The fifth day or the day of arrival had a beautiful sunrise, it looked like the sun climbed up out of the hills. I grabbed my belongings saddled my horse and moved on. The dog was doing well he was slowly recovering now the poison was out his body. I still didn't let him walk next to the horse but every so often I stopped the horses and let the dog walk on the ground to put it back in the basket on the pack horse back afterwards.  At the end of the morning I could see the whole palace. It was like you should imagine a palace of the king and queen of Zhong, it had a strategic place and had large gardens to train in, but it was also full of beauty. It looked like a fort and a palace in one. The gatekeeper saw me approaching and asked me what I would do between the walls of this castle. I answered that I needed to visit the king and queen of Zhong for important business. I wanted to continue but then gatekeeper saw the dog and he whispered something in his masters ear. Who screamed a name and gave the person the order to take the king and queen with her and that she needed to return with rush. Fifty minutes later the king and queen were walking towards me. The queen gave a small sigh with relief and the dog reacted immediately with barking. The queen petted the dog and the dog became quiet again as I knew him all trip long. The queen frowned her eyebrows and asked me were I found the dog. I bowed as deep as I did when they walked towards me and began to speak that I found the dog in the a bush and that I first thought that it was a robber and that the dog was poisoned when I found him and I told the whole story of the horse seller till I arrived here. The queen sometimes asked me a question if I wasn't that clear about something. After an hour I finished my story and asked the queen if I could ask her some questions about the dog. She was fine with that so I asked a lot of questions. I learned that the dogs name was Merlot, that he was 5 years old and that he was the personal assistant of the queen itself and that he protected the queen when the queen and the king made a trip, because of the dog they managed to escape from the robbers and it should be 2 days later till I found him. Both queen and king thanked me for bringing the dog back and invited me to dinner. I took a better look at the king and the queen and saw that they both looked younger then there actually age the queen with her brown hair, bright blue eyes and small round face has no wrinkles and neither the kings face with his oval face, brown eyes and short black hair that has no gray hair in it. They both dressed properly: the king in a black robe and his wife in a dark blue dress. I asked them or I could have it about formal cases but the king answered tomorrow, but lets party first that the dog is back and that I can have fun with my wife again who laughs again it looks like the when the dog returns also her happiness returns.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731