Thumbnail avatar 266cfff112

lavenderdiplomat14

Evie-

I expected a roomful of strangers & a couple police officers.What I got,however was a roomful of strangers & Oliver,my snarky British twin brother.(And yes,he does have an accent)"Long time,no see."I said.Oliver nodded & asked,"How's mom?"I frowned at him,wondering why he hadn't heard."She died.We had a fire.""Oh."Oliver said,clearly dissapointed."What about Dad?And Alex?"Oliver just shook his head."They're gone too."He said,then put his hood over his head.He dosen't want to talk anymore.I can understand that.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

Everything was dark... I felt like I was stuck in quicksand, slowly being pulled down to my death... I was terrified by the darkness that was trying to swallow me whole and I fought to keep from being pulled down, trying to grab something--anything--to help me pull myself out, but there was nothing... Nothing but darkness... And, I noticed, several other kids flailing in the darkness, too. Then I realized something, something that scared me even more than the darkness did.

"Rin!! Rin!!" Rin and I were twins. We went everywhere together, unless we got seperate jobs at the same time, but if I was here being swallowed up by darkness, he probably was, too. I looked around, frantically trying to keep my head up so I could see, but I couldn't see him anywhere around. I was panicking even more now.

Where is Rin? Has he already been swallowed by the darkness? Those were my last thoughts, before the darkness finally overcame me completely....

I woke up sweaty and shaking, then started coughing almost immediately after and realized that there was smoke in my room. I gasped, causing another small coughing fit.

Smoke? Is the house on fire? Mom, Papa! Rin!! I mentally called out to them as I covered my mouth and nose with my shirt sleeve and went to my closed door. Remembering the fire safety rules I had learned when I was a child, I touched the doorknob before I tried opening the door. I immediately took my hand away. It was hot! Which meant there was fire on the other side of it. If the fire was already on the second floor of the house, then that meant the bottom floor was probably already engulfed. Hoping that my parents and brother were already out and anxiously waiting for me, I quickly grabbed my single-strap, over-the-head backpack that was pink and purple tie-dye and put a few things in it. I got my sketchbook and wallet and put them in it, then I noticed that Rin's sketchbook and wallet were in my room, too. He had probably accidentally left them last night, so I grabbed them and put them in my backpack, too. Then, last, and probably most important things for my future, I got two pictures off of my desk: one of me and Rin that was taken right after a shared modelling job we had just recently and the other was a family picture that was taken when Rin and I were 7 years old, just before our first job ever. I quickly put them in my bag, noticing that the flames were coming under the door now and my room was almost completely filled with smoke. I closed my backpack, put it on, then ran to my window and opened it, getting a lungfull of fresh air. I was just about to jump out when I remembered that I was on the second floor and I froze for a second. I then looked behind me and saw the flames coming in through the cracks around my door. That decided it. I jumped. As I landed, I felt my right ankle twist painfully and I fell to the ground and rolled as much as my backpack would let me. When I stood back up, I limped to the front of the house, because the pain in my ankle wouldn't let me walk normally.

When I got in front of the house, I was horrified to see that my parents and brother were not anywhere in sight.

"Rin!? Mom!? Papa!?" I called, gaining the attention of a nearby police officer.

"Hey, kid!" He called and he ran over to me, looking concerned. Then he sighed. "Thank goodness, at least there's one survivor.."

I had hardly heard what he said, but it felt like a hundred needles had jabbed into my chest.

"W-what do you mean..? My brother.. my parents..." Even as I said those words, the officer was shaking his head.

"I'm sorry... You're the only one who survived..." He told me in a tone that very clearly said it broke his heart to tell me that.

I was shocked. Too shocked to even cry. So shocked that I hardly even registered him saying anything else to me, then leading me to the ambulence nearby to get treated by a paramedic.

My parents... My beloved twin brother...... Dead...? It felt like I was having a nightmare, but I knew for a fact that I was awake. I would've already woken up by now if it were a dream.

Eventually the shock faded and, as I now sat in the back of the police officer's car, the tears finally came, flowing like waterfalls. I hugged my backpack to my chest and cried. Whether he was trying to be respectful or he just didn't know what to say to help comfort me, the officer didn't say a word.

I kept crying until we got to the police station, then I wiped the tears from my face and eyes with my sleeve and that was when I realized that I was still in my pajamas, but at the moment I didn't really care. I entered the police station with the police officer and was lead to a room where a few other kids were already gathered.

"Alright, sorry I have to ask you this, but could you tell me your name, age, parents' names, and brother's name?" The officer asked me and I nodded.

"I'm Lillith Cowell... I'm 15 years old.. My parents were Drew and Allison Cowell... And my twin brother...." I had to swallow a big lump in my throat to continue. "M-my brother's name was.. Rin Cowell..." He nodded, then spoke again.

"And do you have any illnesses or disorders?"

"I think I have selective OCD. I'm OCD about some things, but I'm not about others." I replied and he nodded again.

"Alright, thank you. You'll have to stay here for a bit. I'll come pick you up later. Will you be okay until then?" He asked and this time I nodded.

"I'll be okay.." I said with a slight smile, which was the most smile I could summon at the moment.

Once he left, I sat in a chair that was at least 2 chairs away from anyone else. If I could help it, I didn't like talking to others when I couldn't bring myself to smile.

Instead, I opened my backpack and took out mine and Rin's sketchbooks. I realized that I had forgotten to get a pencil, so I settled for just looking through the sketches that were already in the books. I actually smiled a bit as I looked through my brother's sketches. They were all female clothing, but they each reflected a bit of Rin's personality. As I looked through his sketches, I could practically hear his voice, with it's somewhat girlish tone, gently scolding me.

"Oh, come on, Lilly! Don't look so depressed! It's not you at all! You know, I hate seeing you without a smile on your face. Come on, smile! If not for you, then for everyone around you!"

I actually chuckled a bit. I then imagined what he'd probably say to me next.

"Lilly, I don't mind if you want to grieve for me and Momma and Papa, but please don't dwell on it. Crying and grieving too much will ruin your pretty face. You have such a bright future ahead of you, I don't wanna be the cause of it losing its sparkle. So, please... don't let our deaths hold you back from your bright future."

I couldn't help a sad smile from crossing my face. I could practically feel his skinny arms wrap around me in an embrace that I knew he would've given me right now if he were here.

Rin, I wish you were here... but I promise I will not dwell on this day.. I will not let this memory hold me back.. I will be strong and smile.. If not for me, then for everyone around me.

Oh.

My.

GOSH.

THAT WAS LONG-

MUCH LONGER THAN I ORIGINALLY INTENDED-

I'M SO SORRY-

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

lavenderdiplomat14

Evie:

"Excuse me,but I need to ask you some questions,miss.""What?"I snapped,earning a glare from the police officer.I hadn't meant for it to sound like that,honest."I need you to tell me your name,age, your parent's names,& if you've got any mental problems."He said."I'm Evie Cormac,I'm fifteen,my parents were Emily & Charles Corman,& I have PTSD.Oh,and Oliver is my brother."I say,then pull my hood over my head & shut up.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Marcelita: 

Now that I looked at the kids in there, they seemed familiar. I've seen them somewhere... I thought. Where have I seen them... I wondered if I had met them somewhere. I stared, people seemed to be talking. Suddenly, I felt someone touch my shoulder. I jumped, moving away from the sudden contact. "Hey, what's your name?"

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I was born an old soul"~Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

@Peace - Accepted!

Zen - 

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked, smiling at the girl. She jumped and I said, "Sorry!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and Creature is worth protecting

My Team-Ink,Dream,Frisk,Blueberry,Error,

Nightmare

To Conquer your fears,beat them up

"Aye! He who hesitates is lost, Aye!" Capt. Widdershins ASOUE

mummycat42

Marcelita:

After I jumped, I turned to the girl, and she began to apologize. She had black hair and purple eyes. "It's fine." I muttered. I wasn't really the social kind. "So what's your name?" She asked. I looked down, "My names Marcelita..." I muttered. She smiled. Nice to meet you. "She extended her hand. "I'm Zen." She said. I managed a small smile, and then I shook her hand. I looked back down into space. She seems nice. I thought. Then I asked myself, But can I trust her?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Zen - 

I turned away and took out my phone. I went to my photos, and stared at my pictures. I was shocked. Other than the picture of my brother, who had black hair and icy blue eyes, all the other pictures were.... pitch black. I re-freshed the page, but nothing happened. I turned my phone back on and off. Nothing happened. I muttered under my breath, "No, no, no! Oh gosh darn, no!" I sighed then smiled, "At least I have his photo... at least I still have his photo..." Then it turned black. I threw my phone across the room, and it hit the wall with a clunk! I wenr over and picked it up. I muttered while going back to my seat. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

mummycat42

Marcelita:

I looked at the photo of my brother. I had never owned a phone because my family could never afford it. I felt more shattered than ever now that my parents were gone. I had lost my bbrother, now Mama and Papa. It was as if the world were playing some cruel joke on me. As much as I wanted to talk to the other kids, I felt as if they would betray me. The first friends I had made, as soon as I told them about my BPD, had left me. Then the whole school had found out, and I couldn't walk into a room without hearing, "Look. There goes the crazy girl." And "Shouldn't you be in a straight jacket?" As well as "Her parents should take her out. She shouldn't be around normal kids." Mama would tell me to ignore them. Papa would tell me to toughen up and fight back. This grew to be too much for me, and soon I began to try and skip classes. Of course they caught me, and gave me my punishment. I hated school, and I had no one I could turn to. I was alone. The only one I had left was my brother, but when we were walking home from school, a man had been following us. He caught me from behind, holding a knife to my throat. My brother ran, throwing rocks and yelling, "Leave my sister alone!" He reached us and kicked the man. "Run Marcelita! Run and hide!" I did. Leaving my brother to fight. Then I heard this loud bang, my brother's scream. And the man running. "Lukas!" I cried. I ran from my hiding place, falling at his side. "Lukas, are you alright?" I asked, fear creeping into my mind as I saw the blood on his side. "We have to get you home to Mama and Papa! They might be able to help you!" I lifted him a bit. He winced and managed to walk the rest of the way home, leaning heavily on me. Mama immediately saw us. She rushed out, calling for Papa. "Give him here Marcé. Go get the doctor." She said. I nodded, running. When I came back I dragged the doctor to Lukas's room. My brother lay on his bed, coughing. The doctor rushed to his side. I remember being sent out, and I waited for him all night. The doctor opened the door. Calling me in. I ran, and I saw my brother. Weakly, he laughed. "Hey little sis." He said. Mama and Papa entered the room. He looked up. And said. "Mama, Papa, please look after Marcé." They nodded gravely. He then looked to me. "Marcé. I need you to smile for me. No matter what, know that I am always with you. Please smile, be good to Mama and Papa. I was glad to be your brother. Stay strong for me please Marcé" He said, touching my cheek. I held it there as long as possible. He looked up one more time, and closed his eyes. His breathing slowed to a stop, and his hand went slack. The doctor pulled the sheet over his head, covering him completely. "I'm sorry." She said. Mama gasped, and hugged Papa, crying. That was the first time I saw Papa cry. I called my brother, trying to get him to wake up. "Lukas please! I need you! Please!" I cried. Slowly, I was pulled away from him. I collapsed. That day, was the day my life was completely ruined. I was shaken to reality my someone. "You alright?" Asked Zen. I felt my cheeks, and saw tears had been rolling down my cheeks. "Yeah..." I said, quickly wiping my eyes.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar 3f3bfbefa5

wolfgriffin987

Ceri:

"Excuse me miss, but could I ask some questions?" I nodded at the policeman, and I faked a smile. He smiled back, so it seems to have worked.

"What's your name, age, parent's names, and do you have any sort of illness or disorder?"

"Ceri Antonio, 14, Maria and Ryan Antonio," I stopped for a bit as they wrote all this down. "I don't have any mental issues, as far as I know." He jotted the last bit down, before thanking me and leaving.

I took the moment to examine the police station. Right now, it was full of other kids about my age, some who looked vaguely familiar. I didn't know many people, so they had to be either distant relatives or people I saw from school. Not that I knew many people in school.

To my left was a boy with tan skin and pink hair. To my right was a girl who I had just heard talking to a police officer, albeit a bit aggresively. The pink haired guy was a bit busy flicking through a bunch of sketchbooks, so I decided to turn to the girl.

"Hey," I greeted her. She glared at me. "Um, how are you?" Great. Out of all the possible conversation starters you could've chosen, it's that? The police are literally talking about how there was a mass fire thing going around. Can you be any more insensitive?

She was eyeing me warily, hoodie up, before answering, "I'm fine."

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

*I don't come here often anymore, but I still pop by from time to time. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lavenderdiplomat14

Evie:

Oh,good.Another person.Just try not to screw this up."Hey,what kind of slushies do you like?"I asked.Great,you screwed up."You can't buy slushies for random people,Evie."Oliver said."I have seven dollars.I think I can buy a slushie for a random person,thank you very much."I replied.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I was looking at the picture of me and Rin when I heard someone mention getting a slushie for a stranger and I smiled. 

"I can buy slushies for all of us, if you guys want slushies!" I dug into my bag and took out my wallet. "Just tell me what kind."

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lavenderdiplomat14

Evie:

"Okay,people,how may of you want slushies?And thank the pink-haired guy in advance."I said,cracking a smile.Note-to-self:Make friends(or at least try to) with the pink-haired kid.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

mummycat42

Marcelita:

I hated myself for showing any weakness. I looked at the photo one more time, I had already failed to smile. I won't show weakness, I'm not gonna fail my promise to my brother. What is taking that man so long?! I thought. I began to tap my finger on the frame of the picture, tracing the black designs. I did that for a long time before the door opened. Footsteps came toward me. "Hi again." Said the man from earlier. He crouched down in order to look me in the eye. "Hey." I said. "Do you wanna know where I was?" He asked softly as if he wanted to make me feel safe. It felt as if he was comforting a puppy, not me. I looked up, insulted he would talk to me like I was some weak little kid. "No." I said simply and looked away. It seemed to have caught him by surprise. "I just thought you might want to know." He said. I sighed, annoyed that he didn't get the picture. "Fine then, tell me." I said silently. The man tried for a smile. His smile faded as soon as he figured out that I didn't want to smile. "I was at the orphanage." He said seriously. I tensed, and turned to look at him. "Wh-what? No. I don't wanna go!" I said, panicking. "Now calm down... Everything is going to be alright. I-" He started and he was cut off. "No! No. It's not. It means I have no one else left! My family was all I had left!" I cried. Tears streaming down my face. What's gonna happen to me? I thought.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Zen - 

"ORPHANAGE?!" I cut in. "I REFUSE to go to an orphanage!" I narrowed my eyes and said, "I-" I stared out into space. Great. I am stressed, apparently. I mumbled, "Uh...uh...I REFUSE!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

wolfdreamtime201

Zen - 

I glanced at the door. I made a run for it. A failed attempt. They caught me easily, but I didn't really plan out my actions before hand. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

lavenderdiplomat14

Evie:

Great.I'm being sent to an orphanage.That means more people to ask,'What's wrong with you?' or 'What happened to you wasn't that bad' or 'Let go of the past' & in some cases,'Why can't you just be normal?'"No."I snap,the agitation I was trying to fend off returning.I stood up & started pacing around the room,earning a few weird looks & a quick explanation to the others from Oliver:"It's a quirk of hers."

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

mummycat42

Marcelita:

I curled up, hugging my knees to my chest and my  brother's photo as well. The man tried comforting me, but I couldn't manage to hear what he said. You're more pathetic now. Yesterday you had a family. Now you messed it up and you're alone forever. You're more pathetic than ever. Said my mind. Covering my ears, I thought to it. Shut up! And then I cried out loud. "Shut up! I don't need this! I want my life how it was before!" Everyone turned to look at me. Even Zen, who had been caught by a police officer, stopped yelling and turned to look at me. I collapsed, crying and mumbling, "Don't you get it? I'm alone. No one is ever gonna want a girl like me. No one." Tears rolled down my cheeks as I curled myself into a ball, still clutching the picture. The adults tried to comfort me, and tell me it was going to be alright. But I couldn't hear them, I just kept crying.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

lavenderdiplomat14

Evie:

I ask one of the police officers if I can go outside for a minute,& they say yes.I walk around the corner to a gas station,grab a slushie,& come back."Hey,kid?Sorry to interrupt,but I figured this would help."I said,giving the slushie to the crying girl.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

mummycat42

Marcelita:

I stared at the girl who offered me a slushie. Tears still rolled down my cheeks, but I managed to say "Thanks." And take the slushie. The man smiled. "Wasn't that nice. Go and talk to the others. Wouldn't it be great it you made some friends?" He said. I shook my head. I didn't like the fact of going to an orphanage. The fact that I was going to be put up for adoption terrified me. I couldn't cry anymore, so I tried stopping the tears. I did make a promise my brother, after all. I ate small spoonfuls of the slushie and staring at the photo. About halfway through the slushie, I stopped. It was a part of my BPD. I either lose my appetite, or I go through binge eating. Hugging my knees, I lay down in the shape of a ball, and closed my eyes. I realized how exhausted I was, yet I still feared that if I fell asleep, the nightmare would return. So instead, I lay there, my eyes closed and tears still streaming down my face.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar 3f3bfbefa5

wolfgriffin987

Ceri:

As Evie gave the girl the slushie, we all began to calm down a bit more. I let my thoughts wander around a bit. An orphanage?

Hey, the voice in my head says. Maybe you could finally make friends. For once.

I forced a smile. Smiling makes things seem better, people have said, and I've mastered the art of faking a smile. Things weren't better though. All of our parents are dead, and now we're suddenly being sent to a weird orphanage. Was there even an orphanage in town?

I let out a sigh, then we heard a loud beep from outside. Must be the orphanage van.

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

*I don't come here often anymore, but I still pop by from time to time. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I was surprised to hear that we would all be put in an orphanage, but it didn't really bother me that much. After all, where else could I go? I did feel upset, though, mainly because I knew few people would want me for any reason besides money. Being a model for male teen clothing, I wasn't exactly unknown, and models actually make good money. But, my brother had always told me that I was a good judge of character, so I planned to refuse adoption by anyone who I sensed only wanted me for my profession and money.

Thinking that, I had enough confidence to smile again.

I also felt a bit excited at the possibility of making new friends and knew that Rin would encourage me to if he were here.

I jumped slightly when a loud beep sounded outside, but then smiled again.

That must be the orphanage van.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfdreamtime201

Zen - 

I walked silently outside, and into the van. I sat in the back, glaring down at my hands. I was mostly aggervated that I didn't plan out an escape when I first got there. And now I'm going to a stupid orphanage. Great. My family was rich and now I'm alone. Alone and have nothing. I wasn't worried about the nothing part. I was ... angry about never seeing my family again. And sadly, I can't change time.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

Thumbnail avatar 4bed2c0b6f

rabbitpaw36

(sorry I'm late)

Sophia-

I heard struggling, splashing. I felt something gooey on me. I opened my eyes. I was sinking in black goo. I swam up, and saw a bunch of kids. Then I smelled something burning. My eyes opened, and not just in the dream. The smoke detector was going off!. I called to my dog, Lily, and clipped her leash on. I tossed her treats in my backpack, as well as my laptop, my robotics kit, some stuffed animals, and some books. I glanced around my room. I grabbed my phone, slipped my bunny slippers on, then climbed out the window with Lily. Luckily I have a first story window, so it wasn't far down. I ran over across the street with Lily, coughing from the smoke. I put Lily down, then called 911. "911, what's your emergency?" the operator said. "My house is on fire. My parents are still inside, but I made it out." I replied, breathing deeply. I gave them my address. Not even minutes later I heard a fire truck and an ambulance. The firemen hooked up to the fire hydrant in our yard, then began spraying my house with the water. A few ran in to try and find my parents. About five minutes later, three firemen came out carrying my parents, who were unconsious. The medics ran over to them, connecting them to defibrillators and giving them CPR. A medic walked over to a police officer who had just arrived, who then came over to me. I buried my head in Lily's fur. The woman spoke. "I guess you figured out what happened to your parents, huh?" She said quietly. I looked up at her and nodded. "I'm sorry." She said, then continued. "We need you to answer some questions for us. Can you think of any cause for the fire? Someone who doesn't like your family?" I shook my head. "Okay, what were you parents' names?" She asked. "There names ARE Rebecca and Andrew Harte." I said grumpily. "Sorry, are. What is your name and age?" She responded. "I'm Sophia. I'm 14." "Okay, well we're going to take you to the police station. There are some other, uh, newly orphaned teens there." I picked Lily up, and climbed into the patrol car. The woman drove me to the station, then dropped me off in a room near the front. It looked kinda like the room in Zootopia where Judy Hopps got her first assignment. Except, instead of actual rambunctious animals, imagine figurative rambunctious animals. I sat near the wall in the back, plugging in my computer. I plugged in my headphones and worked on coding my robot.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.-Eeyore

lavenderdiplomat14

Evie-

I stared at the van,pretty much frozen in place.The headache I always get before flashbacks came on.Broken glass covers everything in our car,& my mother's mouth is open in a silent scream,tears streaming down her face.My older brother is next to me,unconcious.Everything is covered in blood.I look around,trying to grasp my surroundings & pull myself out of my flashback.I reach out,trying to find my brother.Instead,I apparently grab the shoulder of the pink-haired kid.I'm shivering like mad,still scanning the crowd for Oliver,still half in the flashback.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

mummycat42

Marcelita:

I groaned as I heard hushed voices and felt some people pulling me from my comfortable spot on the floor. They tried to carefully un-curl me from my current position in the shape as a ball.  I wasn't asleep, but it felt nice to close my eyes and pretend nothing bad was happening. My head hurt from crying so it was a relief to close my eyes. "Careful now... I don't want to wake her. They've all had a hard day." Said the familiar voice of the man. I felt people lift me up, but I didn't want to open my eyes. My mind was already lost in thought, so I just listened to what was happening. I heard the door open, and close. It was cold. I knew we were outside, I also heard a car door open and whispers were heard. They placed me on a soft place, and I shifted a bit. Great... It's time to go to the orphanage. I thought, but still refused to open my eyes. I heard the car door close once again. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I was just about to get into the van when I felt someone grab my shoulder. I glanced back and saw that it was one of the girls, the one who had talked about getting slushies earlier. She was obviously shaking and she appeared to be looking around for something or someone. The look in her eyes was a bit unsettling. She looked like she had just seen a ghost and I suspected that she had just had a bad flashback. I backed up to allow the other kids to go into the van first as I turned to the shaking girl. I smiled kindly at her. 

"What's wrong? It's alright. I'm sure the orphanage won't be that bad. If you want, you can stick close to me. My name is Lillith, but you can call me Lilly, if you'd prefer. Come on, let's get in the van now." I spoke in an encouraging tone to her, then I gently, but firmly, grabbed her wrist and lead her into the van. I sat beside her in the van with a guy who looked similar to her sitting on my other side. 

Sorry, if this makes Evie seem weaker than she really is. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Sophia-

A little while later, the others had slowly started to leave the room, so I packed up my stuff to see what was up. Lily and I walked out the door with the others, and it turned out we were heading towards a van. I picked up Lily, and started to climb into the van. I was surprised, yet thankful, that they hadn't mentioned Lily. I hope they don't make me give her up. I sat in the back left, with my bag at my feet and Lily in my lap. I looked out the window, stroking Lily.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

wolfdreamtime201

Zen - 

We were at the orphanage. I growled to myself as I got out. I looked at my phone, and sighed. Luckily, the case protected it when I threw it, so nothing was broken. I realized I had fifteen dollars on me, which was amazing! So, I still had some money! I smiled, then walked into the orphanage with the other kids. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Hi! I'm hoping i can join, so I'll make a form. If I can't let me know, if I can, I'll continue with this character:

Name - Emma

Gender -Female

Personality - She is extremely shy and socially awkward. She is interested in school, happy to be there, but annoyed with homework by the end of the year. She's good at planning something and sticking to it. She also has a large imagination, in which, she imagines scary events happening. She is loyal, but doesn't trust anyone. She always has doubts about herself.

Age (fourteen - fifteen) - 14

Appearance -  She has big, green eyes, like a toddlers. Her hair is long, curly brown strands entwining around each other, going down to her hips, slowly fading to a more golden brown at the tips. She is pale, with a rosy blush almost always on her cheeks. Most of the time her head is down. She is small for her age, a head smaller than everyone else. She wears a fox, navy blue jacket and any sort of athletic pants. She almost always has a notebook in hand for her writing ideas.

Crush - Open.

Backstory - Her family was from France, but moved to this town when she was 10. She has a younger brother named Mathew, who almost always wrecks her stuff whenever he has the chance. She also has an older sister who is bossy and manipulative, giving Emma her shyness, not wanting to let anyone down. With her sister, Shika, that meant concequences. Her parents were never around, always having to work to keep the large family under control without financial issues. mathew always expects to get what he wants and Shika knows she has power over her siblings because the parents are never around, leading to multiple accidents and other problems.

Other -  Options for her power: Fire, Shapeshifting, Telepathy

Let me know which one of these are free, or if none of them are (if you're still accepting forms). Thanks!

• Posted at:

Hello everyone! Hello Scholastic players!

My powers are fire and water. Call me FrozenFlame!

rabbitpaw36

up

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.-Eeyore

wolfdreamtime201

@FrozenFlame - Accepted!

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

lavenderdiplomat14

Evie:

After we got out of the van & I'd fully recovered from my flashback,I said to Lillith "Thanks for what you did back there.I'm Evie,by the way."I'm suprised that I got a kind reaction to a flashback,to be honest.That's only ever come from Oliver.The rest of the reactions are either staring,joking about it,or telling me to "get over it."

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

I'm so behind!

Emma

"I'm back!" I yell into the house, throwing down my bag at the front of the house. Shika comes over, followed by Mathew, grinning micheviously.

"Finally. He had Talia take a bath and got this whole house wet, including me. It was disgusting." Shika looked down at Mathew angrily.

"Ok. I'll clean up, but then I need to do my homework." My teacher had given our class a lot of homework today, and I didn't want to deal with the household problems.

"Can I play with you?" Mathew asks, the grin still on his face. This wasn't good.

"You have homework." Shika huffed, then went upstairs to her room. Mathew followed her up, begging. I glanced down at Talia, a wet mess, her tongue rolling out to one side.

"Oh, Talia" I whispered, rubbing her soft fur. I got some paper towels and began cleaning the mess. Checking the time, I went to make dinner. Tonight would be spaghetti.

"Dinner!" I called, just as the door opened.

"Mom and Dad!" Mathew cried, squealing in joy.

"Hi. I have homework. Dinner is ready." I manage to squeak out. My parents don't feel like my parents, they are never around. Our household is known to have dinner extremely early, so it was a surprise that my parents made it to dinner. I sprinted upstairs, bringing my homework with me. After finishing math, and starting Language Arts, I was tired.

"A little nap won't hurt." I mutter, then go to sleep.

The black goop spreads across the floor, many cries for help are made. I'm silently pleading in a corner. A- corner... I use the corner to prop myself up, looking at the other figures. There's too much detail in them. Normally they just look like shadowy fiugres, like robots. These look like-humans. A muffled gasp escapes me as I fall further into the goo, unable to keep myself up any longer. I hold my breath for as long as I can, but have to breath a some point. I let in a deep breath, choking on the black goop.

I take a deep breath, choking on the smoke. I hear Talia whimpering at my door,my doorknob slightly warm in my fingers, she races in and I catch a glimpse of the rest of the house before shutting the door. It was a wall of fire. I grab a survival bag form under my bed, and get a ladder, balancing it on the window sill. I yank the lever and the ladder comes down. I race down, then remember Talia. How could I forget Talia?

"Talia!" She jumps through, landing perfectly. I guess a dog always lands on it's feet, too. I run away from the house, Talia now clipped into a leash. A hand grabs my arm, and I stiffened.

"Woah, now! You a survivor?" a man asked. He was wearing a police uniform, and immediately calm down the slightest bit.

"A survivor?" I squeaked.

"Of the fire."

"Yes," then in a rush I ask, "didanyoneelsegetoutofthehousethatIgotoutof?"

"Just you." I blinked, not getting the message.

"Come. Let's go to the police station."

At the police station, I saw other kids, probably survivors of the same fire.

"Excuse me." The man asked. I looked at him.

"Name, age, family members, any disorders?"

"Emma Lavendar, 14, Shika, Mathew, Charlette, and Nicholas Lavendar." I quickly wrote down on a piece of paper I had in my "survival pack." He nodded.

"Disorders?"

"I don't know."

"How do you not know?"

"Possibility of PTSD from events?"

"True, true." I heard a loud beep outside of the police station.

"Orphanage van." Another officer said. Orphanage van? I shivered, scared at going to the orphanage. I quietly went in, examining the faces of the other people. They seemed... too familiar. I shivered again and hid in the edge of the van. When the van crept to a stop, I rubbed Talia's fur. I walked out, pack on my back, Talia on a leash.

"Umm.. dogs-" A worker at the orphanage said.

"Leave her alone." Another worker said. The first nodded and let us enter the orphanage.

All caught up!

• Posted at:

Hello everyone! Hello Scholastic players!

My powers are fire and water. Call me FrozenFlame!

wolfdreamtime201

Zen - 

All of us were put in rooms at the orphanage. I sat near the window, staring at the moon. It was higher in the sky now. I sighed, and I knew I wouldn't fall asleep again today. I thought back on the dream. The pitch blackness of the goo, our screams of me and strangers crying out... it was too real. "Run..." I muttered. "What?" a kid asked. "Um, er, I said I want to go for a run!" I lied. "But it's too dark out and it's near nighttime so it would be dangerous! Ha, ha!" My voice sounded way too happy. Usually when I was scared, I sounded happy. And when I was sad I would grin and hold back tears. Last time I cried was when I was six, and broken an arm. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

wolfheart1601

This POV may mention a couple of Lilly's belongings that I forgot to mention him saving in the fire POV. ^^' XD

Lillith~

I sat on my bed in my new room and looked around. It was incredibly plain and I wasn't satisfied with it. I placed my backpack on the bed beside me and opened it. I then took out the two framed pictures and placed the more recent one on the side table and the older one on my new desk. I took out my medium-small scrapbook next that had a lot of photos of me and my family in it and put it on my desk, too. Then I looked around the room again. I still wasn't really satisfied, but it was the best I could do for now. I layed down on my bed and took out my phone. It had a case with a pale pink, blue, and purple swirled design that looked similar to cotton candy and even smelled a bit like cotton candy, too. I smiled a bit as I looked through the pictures in my phone gallery. Before I knew it, my phone was resting face down on my chest and I was fast asleep..

I wasn't sure if there were roommates in the orphanage or not, but I just gave Lilly his own room. I can change it, though, if I need to.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfdreamtime201

Some of us can be room mates while others have their own rooms. IDK XD 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

rabbitpaw36

Wait I just had a thought. If its modern day it wouldn't really be an orphanage, it would be more like a bunch of houses on a ranch or something. I think they're called residual group homes and they have several large houses and each one has a set of foster parents who take care of like fifteen to twenty kids. So like, maybe we are at one of those instead? Most of the time these are in the country at like a ranch kind of, so it would be good for us learning about our powers too.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld