Idk, I'm bored and annoying ppl do this in my class, so here ya go. 

 

So first, I say "you wake up in ____." Then I give choices what you can do. You pick one of them, and I give you mooore sets of choices.

 

Then the story of you shall unfooooold

 

(just to be clear, I will be the only one offering choices SORRY IF THIS IS CONFUSING, IM EXTREMELY TIRED)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You wake up in an empty hospital room. Do you:

 

a) Explore the room

 

b) Walk out of the room

 

c) Go to the hospital bed and sleep on it (which is a personal favorite)

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

A

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                   HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

                          LOST

Responds to “Ishmael”

•If seen, please yell at him for being on the forums

•DO NOT CHASE

•WILL POSSIBLY BITE

CALL: 1(800)- MEME-LORD

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

I'm probably doing this wrong.

 

A.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

Embyr

 

Proud Christian!

 

Send a fully armed battalion

 

Acting the goat

 

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

 

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

 

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

 

 

@Ishmael

 

You explore the room and find a medicine cabinet and a window. Do you:

 

a) Look inside the medicine cabinet

 

b) Jump out the window

 

c) Walk out of the room

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

A

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                   HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

                          LOST

Responds to “Ishmael”

•If seen, please yell at him for being on the forums

•DO NOT CHASE

•WILL POSSIBLY BITE

CALL: 1(800)- MEME-LORD

Same for thee, Embyr

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

B

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Candy}

 she/her

 1504☆

 

Hello, can you hear me?

I'm calling from someplace far away.

There's something getting closer.

The light gets brighter and brighter.

Will you follow it?

Or stay in the dark?

Only you can decide.

Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

C because I wanna take a nap XD

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hope and Hack

I like nekos, glitter, and having fun!

I like video games, but I haven't played SA.

I decided to share my account with him.

I'll be using her account now.

Gangs at: pending :/

Homethreads at: pending :/

I just realized how confusing this is gonna be, so this will go KABOOM

 

@Candy

 

You walk out of the room and into a hallway. There is another room across from you, but is closed. Do you:

 

a) Try to open the door

 

b) Walk across the hallway to see if there's more doors

 

c) Go back to the room

 

@Peace

 

You go on the bed to sleep in it, but the moment you touch the pillow, the lights go out. Do you:

 

a) Sleep anyway

 

b) Get up and search for a light switch

 

c) Cry for help

 

@Ishmael

 

You look in the medicine cabinet and instead find a sleeping kitten. Do you:

 

a) Attempt to kill the kitten

 

b) Adopt the kitten

 

c) Ignore the kitten and close the medicine cabinet

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Yes, definitely B.

 

Seems ok, I guess. I kinda wish it were an asylum. Those are more interesting. 

 

B-e quiet!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

C

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jenna & Chad! (and Daisy)

 

Swish, Dodge, Rush, Meadow, Wave, Pebble, Star

Thumbnail avatar 092d1fce56

wolfbird1019

B.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

 

 

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

 

Gang @/281892

 

INFJ/INFP

 

 

》6/25/16《

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

A, of course XD

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hope and Hack

I like nekos, glitter, and having fun!

I like video games, but I haven't played SA.

I decided to share my account with him.

I'll be using her account now.

Gangs at: pending :/

Homethreads at: pending :/

@Skye

 

You walk out of the room and see a blank white wall with a piece of paper pinned on it. Do you:

 

a) Go and read the note

 

b) Retreat back to the room

 

c) Look for an escape route

 

@Aura

 

You walk out of the room and into a bigger room. There's a comfy velvet couch, a fireplace, and bookshelves full of books. There's also a large bay window. Do you:

 

a) Check out the books

 

b) Jump out the window

 

c) Inspect the fireplace

 

@Jenna

 

You go to the hospital bed, but find a figure hidden under the hospital blanket. It appears not to be moving. Do you:

 

a) Uncover the blanket

 

b) Back away slowly and run out of the room

 

c) Shake the figure awake

 

@Peace

 

You find the darkness comforting and slowly drift off the sleep. 

 

*later*

 

You suddenly wake up and rub your forehead. You had strange nightmares about darkness, floating white objects, and evil laughs. You look around. How long had it been? Suddenly, you realize a hunched figure with a hooded cloak entered the hospital bed and is staring at you. Do you:

 

a) Stay frozen in fear and whimper quietly for help

 

b) Decide it's a dream and try to go back to sleep

 

c) Scream as loud as you can and throw random objects at the figure

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

A

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jenna & Chad! (and Daisy)

 

Swish, Dodge, Rush, Meadow, Wave, Pebble, Star

@Jenna

 

You slowly uncover the blanket and find...nothing. But for some reason, the bed looks like it was just been slept on. Do you:

 

a) Sleep in the bed, because bleh

 

b) Back away from the bed and run out the door

 

c) Decide sleep is over rated and look at the medicine cabinet

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

A, try to open the door

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Candy}

 she/her

 1504☆

 

Hello, can you hear me?

I'm calling from someplace far away.

There's something getting closer.

The light gets brighter and brighter.

Will you follow it?

Or stay in the dark?

Only you can decide.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

You wake up in an empty hospital room. Do you:

 

a) Explore the room

 

b) Walk out of the room

 

c) Go to the hospital bed and sleep on it (which is a personal favorite)
Report Abuse

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

@Candy

 

You try opening the door, and find it's unlocked. Creeeeeeeak. You whirl around and find the room you were in earlier bolted shut. Suddenly, it looks like you may not be alone. Do you:

 

a) Go through the unlocked door

 

b) Knock on the room you were in earlier

 

c) Walk across the hallway to see if anyone's there

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

C!!!! I'M CRAZY!!!!!!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hope and Hack

I like nekos, glitter, and having fun!

I like video games, but I haven't played SA.

I decided to share my account with him.

I'll be using her account now.

Gangs at: pending :/

Homethreads at: pending :/

@Nebur

 

You walk out of the room and find a mailbox covered in cobwebs and rust. Do you:

 

a) Open the mailbox

 

b) Ignore the mailbox and take a walk

 

c) Go back inside the room

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

C FOR TEH FIRST ONE

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BIXBITE

}{starz: 3381}{

 

Pain is sweet if I suffer for your happiness!!!

 

Peruvian pride!

 

*laughs in Spanish*

 

Goshy gosh gosh

 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

*monophobia*

@Peace

 

You scream loudly and grab the first object you find, a random boomerang. You throw the boomerang and it hits the figure, forcing the hood down. Thick, crimson hair spills out. The figure has ghostly pale skin and wrinkles. It's eyes are jet-black. The figure snaps its head toward you and hisses.

 

"I t ' s  t o o  l a t e  f o r  y o u !"

 

Unfortunately (to it), that was the last thing the figure said, before the boomerang came back and hit it on the head. Do you:

 

a) Inspect the cloak and see if you can find anything

 

b) Panic and run out of the room

 

c) Pinch yourself and repeatedly tell yourself this is all a nightmare

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

@Bix

 

Ah. The bed is so comfy. You curl up, and almost drift off the sleep. Creeeeeeeak. Thump. Thump. You get up and look around. No one's there, but where are those sounds coming from? You laugh nervously and try to relax. It's probably just the wind, right? Stomp. Stomp. Shuuuuuuder. v i b r a t i o n s. Suddenly, you realize it's all coming from under your bed. Do you:

 

a) Look under the bed

 

b) Ignore it and try to fall asleep

 

c) Freak out and jump from the bed. Sleep is over rated y'all

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

c

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sunshine

Or Sakari

 

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

 

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

 

 

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

 

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

A

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BIXBITE

}{starz: 3381}{

 

Pain is sweet if I suffer for your happiness!!!

 

Peruvian pride!

 

*laughs in Spanish*

 

Goshy gosh gosh

 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

*monophobia*

I wanna read it, so A!!!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

C, walk across the hallway

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Candy}

 she/her

 1504☆

 

Hello, can you hear me?

I'm calling from someplace far away.

There's something getting closer.

The light gets brighter and brighter.

Will you follow it?

Or stay in the dark?

Only you can decide.

I'm gonna run out of ideas, but whatever. PREPARE TO BE CLICHED

 

@Sunshine

 

You go to the hospital bed and prepare to sleep on it. Click. Suddenly, all the lights go out. BEEP, beep-beep-beep, BEEP, beep-beep-beep. The heart monitor clicks on, and records something. But it can't be your heart beat, can it? Do you:

 

a) Get off the bed and inspect the heart monitor

 

b) Just lay on the bed and wait out teh creepiness

 

c) Get off the bed and run out of the room

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

B

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jenna & Chad! (and Daisy)

 

Swish, Dodge, Rush, Meadow, Wave, Pebble, Star

C

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ℱเεrץ

Aye Fiery... Are you even alive?

Are you just that jumble of mess?

Are you... that pile of recordings of music?

What even are you?

@Candy

 

You walk across the hallway and find an office. You peer through the office window and find 3 security cameras, revealing footage. It's too far away to see. Do you:

 

a) Walk inside teh office and look at the security cameras

 

b) Walk farther across the hallway

 

c) Turn around and walk in direction u just came from

 

@Bix

 

You look under the bed cautiously. Nothing's there. How strange. You could have SWORN the sounds came from the under the bed. Do you:

 

a) Crawl under the bed

 

b) Get back on the bed

 

c) Walk out of the room, you lost your sleepiness

 

@Skye

 

You go to the wall and read teh note. When you go closer, you realize it's half way ripped, and some words seem darkened. It reads: 

 

"Hope and love may be strong

But I wouldn’t triumph for long

While evil fades and hate is gone

The scars I gave you still live on

And so I write my last revenge song"

 

Do you:

 

a) Rip the note, it's not positive .-.

 

b) Keep the note, it may be useful

 

c) Drop the note on the ground and back away

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

You wake up in an empty hospital room. Do you:

c) Go to the hospital bed and sleep on it 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NR or Queen Bagel

let's see ya do the mustard dab! 

 

Ocean’s Forum Sis

  

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

 

All will be remembered. 

 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyper

@Jenna 

 

You back away from the bed and run out the door....except there is not door. What? There was a door a second ago! But now it's just...wall. Hm...Do you:

 

a) Freeze in your spot and cry for help

 

b) Bang on the wall where the door was

 

c) Go back to the bed

 

@Fiery

 

You go to the hospital bed and lay down. Instantly, you sharp pain floods your head. You scream and lift your head. You're pillow is smoking, and so is your hair. Do you:

 

a) Lay down back on the pillow

 

b) Get up from the bed and back away from it

 

c) Try to fix your hair

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

A

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jenna & Chad! (and Daisy)

 

Swish, Dodge, Rush, Meadow, Wave, Pebble, Star

For once, I wish ppl weren't so sleep deprived .-. I'm running out of bed ideas!

 

@NR 

 

You go to the bed and flop on it. Suddenly, it moves and reveals a hidden trapdoor behind it. Do you:

 

a) Go through the trapdoor

 

b) Stay on teh bed

 

c) Get up from the bed and run out the door 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

I'm doing this for the first one: B

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Apple

 

Silver, Ricky, Cherry, Sunshine, Kale, Berry, Splash, Maggie

@Apple 

 

You walk out of the room and hear a cry for help. Do you:

 

a) Try to find the person who cried out

 

b) Retreat back to your original room

 

c) Walk in the opposite direction of the cry

 

@Jenna

 

TBD

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

 

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

 

         

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

a) Walk inside teh office and look at the security cameras

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Candy}

 she/her

 1504☆

 

Hello, can you hear me?

I'm calling from someplace far away.

There's something getting closer.

The light gets brighter and brighter.

Will you follow it?

Or stay in the dark?

Only you can decide.

A

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Apple

 

Silver, Ricky, Cherry, Sunshine, Kale, Berry, Splash, Maggie

    1 ,