This thread makes me laugh every time I pop in. You all are my favorites.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF:The dragonets check out your books /322161

Spirit Animals reread! /322159

Shadow House: Larkspur House movie /321206

Goosebumps: What would your parents say... /319260

I Survived facts!/322160

Thumbnail avatar 377733e246

ghosthurricane83

Worthy is alive and everyone dies, the end

• Posted at:

*ѕυηѕтαℓкєя/Sunstalker*

Surrounded in darkness,

Living in shadow,

Always waiting for my time to shine.

Destroying things is much easier than making them. -Katniss Everdeen

Forum fam: Critical Hat

If im Needed, come here: /317118

remember when we all found out that spirit animals is actually a history book & all of this was true

but someone just had to come & nuke the whole world 

• Posted at:

Ever 

hear the thunder in this quiet trembling sigh 

“ if you never saw the stars, 

candles were enough 

ayita, my better twin

Thumbnail avatar 4a324079e2

lightningdragon1850

Wait a minute...this is all real and happening in an alternate universe that got visited by some of us? and they somehow brought a few games and a calculater and some modern tech? not to mention several books? Personally, I think bringing a copy of Wild Born is a bit of overkill. I still think that that everyone totally undereacted. There was a lot of freaking out, but not enough. I mean, someone brought a book from another dimension that is a perfect record of your thoughts and experiences. If that happened to me, I would panic and freak out more.  

• Posted at:

Wings of flame and Wings of storm

soon will return

the earth will shake

and the sky will churn

when Pyrhia will return

BonfireFlameWing

EmeraldeyesCrystalWing

Cleril

Turljou

Shaneke

StormWing

No one is pure evil

Thumbnail avatar 8549dd6c44

icedragon791

So, the Heart of the Land and Wildcat's Claw have earth-based and fire-based powers respectively. Meanwhile the Stormspeaker has power over wind, and it seems like Dragon's Eye has power over water. Do you know what that means?

Water...

Earth..

Fire...

Air...

Long ago, the four nations of Erdas lived in harmony, then everything changed when the Fire Nation Oathbound attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. One hundred years passed and the Four Heroes are now seeking to become the next Avatar... but only one hero can bend all the elements and save us all.  

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

#Go RainWings, RiverClan, team RWBY, Voltron, and Redcloaks!

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

To start with, there was an unbreakable tension between Twigspine and Branchback over who would survive being hit by a monster. They both died, to the dismay of Starrystar, the leader of ClanClan. Rollan ran into the Thunderpath to pet Starrystar, who was on the other side. Rollan was hit by a big rig. He died.

After the death of Rollan, Meilin was the next to go while she was riding Chancer away from the Romari camp and Whitley fired some silver tipped arrows into her spine. 

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

darkwolf6599

P2 

Conor and Abeke are sparring when Conor decides she must be being controlled by flecks  because she's winning. Unable to do anything to find the owls responsible, he stabs her.

Abeke starts running and bumps into Aaron, who kidnaps her and ties her up in a house in Quill. Abeke attempts to run and is taken to the Ancients Sector.

After that, Whitley realizes that she's killed her best friend and turns into a Bear for good, unable to control herself.

Worthy is in the forest when the Four Fallen and all the Great Beasts spill their coffee on his cloak, killing him instantly. 

The RedCloaks meet the Brackenholme RedCloaks and start a never ending argument over who the original RedCloaks are.

Conor flees to Redmire, where Baron Hector mistakes him for Count Vega and wants to talk. Conor has no clue who he is and Hector thinks Count Vega is a traitor and kills him.

Duke Bergan stabs himself because Whitley attacks and kills his wife, the only known family member he has left.

The Serpent Queen makes the world explode. Lyssia turns upsidedown and everyone either dies or turns into a fluffy unicorn, whether they like it or not.

Count Vega is a shark and is currently floating around in space.

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

Who was I to quote Wereworld

• Posted at:

You all okay if I just keep this as a sticky until Dragon's Eye comes out and it's time to start some fake spoilers for it? Because seriously every time you add one I laugh...

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I Survived facts!/322160

icedragon791

Wait, we're going to reveal some fake totally legit spoilers for Dragon's Eye too? Count me in! 

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar 377733e246

ghosthurricane83

I cant do this now, b/c i read stormspeaker

• Posted at:

*ѕυηѕтαℓкєя/Sunstalker*

Surrounded in darkness,

Living in shadow,

Always waiting for my time to shine.

Destroying things is much easier than making them. -Katniss Everdeen

Forum fam: Critical Hat

If im Needed, come here: /317118

Character placeholder thumbnail

redring41

You have my full permission to keep this up.... but seriously that part with the white Fang really got to me.

• Posted at:

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Shanelovedhermore

I am tspig 

Emerald, of COURSE! I mean, not everyone can get the book right away, and while I'm okay with real spoilers for books I'm reading I know a lot of people who aren't... so we have to give them something to read while they're waiting, right?

And Sunstalker you can totally do this now that you've read it! ....just don't accidentally slip in any real spoilers...

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I Survived facts!/322160

Thumbnail avatar 12a36dae50

fantasticeagle29

Everyone is forgetting about the part at the very end when they all find a portal to our world!

• Posted at:

MagicStealer

-Akumatized Saber-

Zadia, I could never forget that part. Because they meet ME when they get here! Don't you remember?

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I Survived facts!/322160

Thumbnail avatar af7cc1848c

dogspirited92

Yeah, I was so mad when Xanthe betrayed them and let Conor die! ARGH! I wanna scream! And Briggan... he was so enraged! The poor wolf went crazy... He even attacked calm, fluffy, harmless Jhi, who only tried to calm him down. The Oathbound captured Rollan too! Now they have the Heart of the Land! But hey, what about Lumeo? Is it even possible that he's alive? Whoops! I spoiled everything... 

• Posted at:

~ Doggo

icedragon791

Speaking of Xanthe, I can't believe that she was revealed to be a vampire! Considering that she avoids sunlight and sees better in the dark than the others, it makes so much sense. Gah, why didn't I see it before though? Oh well, as long as Xanthe xTakoda is still growing strong, I'll be happy. It's such a better love story than Twilight.

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar 04695dca23

cataqua3106

hmmm... [Demigods and magicians burst into room] 

Percy: what..?
sadie:let's ask these guys what's going on.

Rollan:we've been framed for the death of the emprorer of zhong

annabeth: wow what else is old?

carter: this is crazy

nico: havent seen emprorers in the underworld

• Posted at:

ISABELLA

cataaqua

☁️  

a SAMBer

A  GRIFFINCLAW  

FANWIN

A GREENCLOA

A CAHILL (JANUS BRANCH)

A WARRIOR (MITTENFUR OF THUNDERCLAN)

NORMAGIRL

(that daydreams a lot)

Thumbnail avatar 25c3ea94a6

dragonfreeze882

I was really upset when I learned Worthy had bleached some of his hair and ran away to join the circus, while the Oathbound cheered for him as he ran, Dawson randomly showed up and yelled "Young man you are tearing this family apart!" Then, when the four heroes went to Nilo, it turned out it was not in fact Nilo but actually the Grand Canyon, and they all found a blue mechanical space lion, and they flew into space, finding others alike it! I'm not even surprised anymore...

• Posted at:

Call Me Toxin

"If you get too worried about what could go wrong you might miss a chance to do something great." 

"When the stars look down on me, what do they see?''

#Not my space dad #Not a heinous half-breed

Thumbnail avatar 587c430912

hawkcow77

In stomspeaker Shane comes back to life and summons Mulop.  Then he kills Uraza and Connor but Tarik comes back to life before Shane can kill Rollan.

• Posted at:

SA

Oh, can you BELIEVE that the Stormspeaker is the connection between Abeke, who wields it, and the RainWings? AND can you believe how Anka worked for the Vespers? Oh, oh! AND, also, Clay and Shane are long enimies, and Shane is alive again, and evil again, and they fight? THAT BATTLE SCENE is so epic, and Clay wins! Then, Zerif comes along, also alive again. Thorn, Sunny's mother, immeidetly kills him. Oh, and a while after that, Worthy is found. And turns out to be a complete cat. From SkyClan. And is best friends with Leafstar. It turns out Leafstar saved him. But then, the Oathbound come along, and they KILL Leafstar! This makes Worthy super angry. All of SkyClan come and defeat the Oathbound, but then, a new leader leads them again. Now they must find the Dragon's Eye! In the epilouge, we find that the Dragon's Eye has something to do with Anemone and Auklet.

• Posted at:

Petal/Leaf's Backup Account!

I have made Angus and Chase gang members.

"He'll be a handful. Well at least he can't talk."

"There's the sugar!"

"Quiet, fool!"

-The last words of an episode of Dog With A Blog

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Meilin married Rollan and then Conor was jealous so he killed Meilin and married Rollan

• Posted at:

Fafnir

#Panda Lazer

Christian

#Fade

I'm way too awkward for my own good

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Mars

Fishnir

“When the leader of the bad guys sang

something soft, and soaked in pain”

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

SO!!! This is what I can't believe!! The Stormspeaker is weiled by Abeke, right? Well, it's connected to the SeaWings. It can summon Tsunami at any given time. And, Anka is Pierce's cousin. Also, Shane is alive, and he is best friends with Mosskit, who somehow came back from StarClan. And, Worthy is alive, and has the nine lives of a Clan leader. When Firestar died, he gave Worthy these nine lives. And Firestar's alive again, as well. Whoo! How awesome! But shortly after, Graystripe is injured by the Oathbound. Firestar and Worthy take revenge, and win, but then, guess who comes back to life, and leads the Oathbound? Tigerclaw aka Tigerstar. So, the Dragon's Eye must be found. Spolier for the epilouge! It has to do with the NightWings, and shall be weiled by Meilin. 

• Posted at:

"There's the sugar!"

"Quiet, fool!"

Thumbnail avatar 4ea7979192

dogdark466

Why is everyone mixing Harry Potter with Spirit Animals?

• Posted at:

hello

two days later...

arggh!!!!!,

Oh! I forgot the part where Tsunami kills almost every Dark Forest cat in a huge battle!

• Posted at:

"There's the sugar!"

"Quiet, fool!"

Everyone, don't you remember!!!! In Chapter 15, THE SEEKERS BEARS COME AND ALL ATTACK A RANDOM VESPER!! Oh, and then every other Vesper who somehow got there. Then Toklo drives off the only one that didn't die. And then Lightning comes and sets a magic tree on fire, leading the Four Fallen to the Stormspeaker! Wasn't THAT awesome!

• Posted at:

I am Applearms, the kittypet who joined SkyClan!

My Clan gang: Bravestar, Sunfoot, Yarrowyowl, Poppypaw, Eggfur, Softpelt, Dogfang, Catclaw, Warmpaw, Breezepaw, Owlkit, Snowkit, Stormkit, and Rachelkit!

Guys, don't forget that in chapter 20, the Infinity Ring is used. Everyone travels back in time and find out that the Oathbound worked for Nathaniel Cahill. The Oathbound think the Four Heroes had to do with Nathaniel's death. When they travel back, they use the Stormspeaker on the Oathbound, and the Stormspeaker causes the Sky Dogs to fight and cause a great storm, which leaves only half the Oathbound left. In the epilouge, it is revealed that the Dragon's Eye has to do with all the dragon tribes.

• Posted at:

Tangyeye

Ricestar, Ericfoot, Terriekale, Tappaw, Opalnose, Kateheat, Snifflecold, Fudgepelt, Carmalfur, Hamburgerclaw, Hotdogfang, Sashpaw, Carpaw, Dufflekit, Raisekit, Happykit, Milkkit

dogdark466

Percy Jackson! Yay!

• Posted at:

hello

two days later...

arggh!!!!!,

dogdark466

Now it’s the 39 clues. Yay!

• Posted at:

hello

two days later...

arggh!!!!!,

dogdark466

Really good mix with the spirit animals, 39 clues, wof, and warrior cats

• Posted at:

hello

two days later...

arggh!!!!!,

dogdark466

Wow, you put the Kane Chronicles in. Rick Riordan’s books are famous.

• Posted at:

hello

two days later...

arggh!!!!!,

dogdark466

Vespers. Yay

• Posted at:

hello

two days later...

arggh!!!!!,

dogdark466

It’s Nathaniel Hartford, not Cahill. Awesome use with the Infinity Ring, tangy watching.

• Posted at:

hello

two days later...

arggh!!!!!,

Thumbnail avatar 73911babf5

extremeninja32

rick riordian

• Posted at:

☢Danger-Kid☢

Ⓛegend Of Zelda

ⓈPlatoon 2

Ⓝintendo Switch

Ⓟokemon

Really Likes Waffles, If you couldn't tell.

Oh yeah waffles

Waffles yum

That is my waffle give it to me so I can eat it.

#savethesamb.

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

REMEMBER THE PART WHERE ROLLAN FINDS OUT ESSIX ISNT HIS SPIRIT ANIMAL??? It turns out his real spirit animal is a walrus named Jimmy who wields the infinity gauntlet!

• Posted at:

Fafnir

#Panda Lazer

Christian

#Fade

I'm way too awkward for my own good

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Mars

Fishnir

“When the leader of the bad guys sang

something soft, and soaked in pain”

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

Ok, in the first few chapters, each Cahill comes. Then, in chapter five, the dragonets come. They turn out to be friends with the Four Fallen. Then, in chapter 12, all the Clans, even SkyClan, come. They fight the Oathbound, who are revealed to be working for Blister (note this takes place before the WOF book The Brightest Night). They drive Blister off, but only some Oathbound flee. Then Worthy comes. Oh, and he's part SkyClan, part ShadowClan, and somehow part StarClan. Then the Seekers bears all come. They are revealed to be friends with Tellun. Then, the Stormspeaker is found! It's power gives the weilder, Abeke, the power of a tsunami that only affects the bad guys. Then, in chapter 20, there is a huge battle. The Cahills fight Pierce and Nathaniel, the dragonets fight Burn, the Clans right the Dark Forest cats, and the Seekers bears fight all of those bad guys. Then, the bad guys are driven off. But a powerful Vesper rises. He reorganizes the Oathbound. Now the Dragon's Eye must be found. In the epilouge, Blister is speaking to the Vesper. She asks about the Dragon's Eye, and the Vesper says that it summons an Ender Dragon. In the sneak peak, Firestar says he will keep the Dragon's Eye until the Heroes get it.

• Posted at:

Holly!

York, Sweetie, Lucky, Bunny, Liberty, Spooks, Thankful, and Dancer are my gang!

Even StarClan, I mean

• Posted at:

Holly!

Oh! And this all happens on the planet Bookfron.

• Posted at:

Holly!

The Stormspeaker is found in a week and everyone defeats the Oathbound until five days later and now need the Dragon's Eye.

• Posted at:

My name is Soupy

"Eat your soup!"

-Chloe, Dog With A Blog

"Bring him soup!"

-Chloe, Dog With A Blog

Hey guys, let's play some MiiTopia!

101 games that I love/have loved include that

Thumbnail avatar 62699bab76

jacketemerald21

Wasn't it hilarious when Rollan punched Meilan! I also liked it when princess Leia came and sided with the oathbound.  and of course when Frodo and Sam showed Kovo how to defeat Voldemort with a porcupines underpants!. OMGOMG it was awesome.

• Posted at: