Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

You are a normal kid. Y'know, your funny, shy, nerdy, etc. One day, you and your 5 friends go out on a week-long camping trip with theirs and your parents. You go on a mining trip, since you and your friends take at-home lessons and self teach yourselves etc. You find 6 unique crystals that fit together like a puzzle. It fuses and then separates into 6 different crystals. (it looks kinda like a z-crystal or something like that) Before you realize it, you are ambushed by Whishials, the bad guys in the new world you were teleported to. After discovering you all have powers, you must use them to defend both this world and your own.

Rules:

Basic Rules

I want it balanced - 3 girls, 3 boys, so i will assign gemstones. 

Idek

SPOTS:

Topaz - Male. Power of fire

Opal - Female. Gives you the power of ice

Azure - (New kind of gemstone found. pink at top, fading to purple which fades to blue) Male. Gives you psychic powers

Moonstone - Female (TAKEN BY ME) Gives you the power of night (shadows, moonlight, etc)

Diamond - Male. Powers of ice

Turquoise - (Mixture of diamond and emerald) Female. Powers of plants

FORM: 

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation/Crush:

Gem:

Weapons:

Skills:

Other:

Will make my form tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am LE RANDOMmaybe you've heard of me as Animal"You're a doorknob" - IshmaelI am a fan of a lotta stuffCurrently a proud RPer in a whole lotta rpsmaybe random doesn't always mean funny, but i gotta be myself don't I?#rememberthelost#moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Save a male spot!

• Posted at:

➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵

Ishmael

Heckity 

•I’m Not As Think As You Socially Awkward I Am

•Kind Of Emo

•Banana

•A Little Bruised Lol

C͓̽a͓̽n͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ i͓̽m͓̽a͓̽g͓̽i͓̽n͓̽e͓̽ w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ I͓̽ w͓̽o͓̽u͓̽l͓̽d͓̽ d͓̽o͓̽?

➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

Name:Drake Carson

Personality:He can be kind of wild sometimes which can get him into trouble. This causes him to be reckless once in a while. He is intelligent, so he's not completely irresponsible. He is very loyal and will do anything to protect those he cares about. He does have a bit of a temper though.

Appearance:He is tan, has short brown hair, blue eyes, and is a little chubby. He is 5' 5'', and he usually looks like he has a crazy look on his face, especially when he is going to do something dangerous. He wears polo shirts, khakis, and brown cowboy boots with gold tips.

Sexual Orientation/Crush:Straight

Gem:Topaz

Weapons:Remington .22 caliber Rifle, a 10mm Handgun, 5 boxes of .22 caliber bullets, 5 boxes of handgun magazines, and a large hunting knife

Skills:Hunting, navigation, marksmenship, knowledge of plants and herbs, and cpr certified

Other:He loves to read, and whenever he gets a chance he is sticking his nose in a book. He is always trying to gain new knowledge.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

SAVE OPAL PLZ

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

}{starz: 3381}{

Pain is sweet if I suffer for your happiness!!!

Peruvian pride!

*laughs in Spanish*

Goshy gosh gosh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*monophobia*

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save turquoise

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Save Azure please!

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Save Azure, please! ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Also, why do Opal and Diamond both have ice powers?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

@Wolfheart: I meant diamond to have water. Bad news: Someone already saved opal (i think) Good news: I'm making 2 new spots

Sapphire-Male. Electricity

Amythest-Female. Earth

Alrighty time to make my form. 

Name: Mikiyu Kaprella

Personality: She's often quiet but talks a lot when it's a topic she likes. She often seems to be the voice of reason of the group. She doesn't show her emotions often, and she's very creative

Appearance: She's pretty small, only 4"6'. Her skin is very pale. Her black hair reaches about to the middle of her back and is often quite scraggly. She's often wearing an overlarge jacket or a pearly-colored jacket over a tank top or a long-sleeved shirt and some jeans.

Sexual Orientation/Crush: Bi. Open.

Gem: Moonstone

Weapons: A small bone dagger, a hand-made bow with hand-made arrows, and a double-sided axe that she rarely uses (i forgot to mention they will have these once they reach the magical world.

Skills: She's good with woodworking, painting, healing, and she's good with astronomy. 

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

I am LE RANDOMmaybe you've heard of me as Animal"You're a doorknob" - IshmaelI am a fan of a lotta stuffCurrently a proud RPer in a whole lotta rpsmaybe random doesn't always mean funny, but i gotta be myself don't I?#rememberthelost#moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

Save a male spot

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

whaleclever14

SPOTS: (Those of you who asked for a male spot, did you want me to pick your gem or not?)

Topaz - Male. Power of fire. Taken by Ravendragon (u have a nickname u go by?)

Opal - Female. Gives you the power of ice. Saved for  Bixbite

Azure - (New kind of gemstone found. pink at top, fading to purple which fades to blue) Male. Gives you psychic powers. Saved by Nugget

Moonstone - Female (TAKEN BY ME) Gives you the power of night (shadows, moonlight, etc)

Diamond - Male. Powers of ice. Saved for Ishmael or Forrest

Turquoise - (Mixture of diamond and emerald) Female. Powers of plants. Saved by Eve.

Sapphire-Male. Electricity. Saved by Ishmael or Forrest 

Amythest-Female. Earth. Open

So Ishmael, Forrest, you two have the choice between diamond and sapphire. First come first serve i guess

Amythest is open.

Please make your forms today so we can start PoVing

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 75fe270a6d

brainyprincess17

save amethyst

• Posted at:

Hello.

I am Princess.

I am not new

But don't even try to guess who.

brainyprincess17

Name: Violet

Personality: She's nerdy, smart, kind, funny, a little shy too. She can be know-it-ally at times. That is, if she isn't reading, coding, or drawing. Or something else.

Appearance: She has thick brown hair, grey-blue eyes, light skin, and her nose is sprinkled with freckles. She has purple glasses. She's 5'4, although still growing. She's a bit skinny, but not underweight.

Sexual Orientation/Crush: Straight, maybe Drake?

Gem: Amethyst

Weapons: a bow and some arrows

Skills: She's clever- she knows how to use her surroundings. She's a little flexible, but not amazing. 

Other: hoi

• Posted at:

Hello.

I am Princess.

I am not new

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Save Sapphire 

• Posted at:

➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵

Ishmael

Heckity 

•I’m Not As Think As You Socially Awkward I Am

•Kind Of Emo

•Banana

•A Little Bruised Lol

C͓̽a͓̽n͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ i͓̽m͓̽a͓̽g͓̽i͓̽n͓̽e͓̽ w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ I͓̽ w͓̽o͓̽u͓̽l͓̽d͓̽ d͓̽o͓̽?

➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Oooh imma stalk this.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

wolfheart1601

Aaww! I missed Azure! Hm... If Azure or Sapphire become open again, can I have one of those? Also, I have two more suggestions for spots..

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

LE POVS ARE GOING TO START

Mikiyu may be bi but she’s more attracted to boys.

Mikiyu: (Kiyu)

I woke to the sound of calling birds and the soft sunlight filtering through my tent. I bolted upright, leaped out of my tent, and shouted “HEIGH HOOOOOOOOOOO” and giggling at the sight of the others scraggly game out of their tents. 

(I’d do more but I want people to make their forms before we get into the juicy stuff

• Posted at:

dragonkitten1012

Name: Sam (Sammie) Smith

Personality:  Sammie is a usually talkative and outgoing person and it can sometimes be said that he is a bit hyperactive. He loves just about any kind of coffee or tea. Sammie often fidgets, taps things, or shakes a leg or hand when he sits still for too long and he sometimes gets anxiety from all the coffee he drinks. He enjoys being around people, but for mainly one specific reason. As an aspiring journalist, Sam loves to take notes about almost anything he sees or hears, whether that be a rumor or a fact, he'll write it down. Most times, he'll be attracted to a crowd, hoping for a good story he can publish. He sometimes gets paranoid that other journalists or reporters are around, trying to get the scoop out of him, so sometimes Sam will pause mid sentence and look around before continuing. He has excellent creative writing abilities and he enjoys writing short stories of other people and will read aloud his writing very dramatically. He hopes that one day, his writing will be noticed by a professional company or editor and his career will take a great turn. But for now, he waits. He knows he's just 14, but he's very passionate about his work.

Appearance: Sammie has short, fluffy, light brown hair that is extremely messy and is styled into into thick spikes, along with his bangs. He has pale skin that looks as if it has never seen the light of day and wide, purple eyes. He wears contacts which is why his eyes are purple but he also wears thick framed, black, very large and circular glasses. He likes to think that wearing both contacts and glasses can help him see in the dark. He is very short, only at a whopping 4'8, which makes him very small compared to others, but he is average in body size.

For clothing, Sam usually wears a grey beanie and a jean jacket that has way too many pockets for no reason. He also wears a bright yellow scarf that has white, different sized polka dots scattered across it. He also wears a pair of brown cargo shorts and brown moccasins with white ankle socks. He carries around a dark green journal and a fancy black pen with him at all times. He carries them in a secret pouch inside of his jean jacket

Sexual Orientation/Crush: Straight/Open

Gem: Azure

Weapons: His notebook. For powers, since he had psychic abilities, he can communicate to someone(s) through his writing. He can also control others that way too.

Skills: He can write extremely well, and he is very creative. He is always the first one for the job, and is a great spokesperson. He can keep a secret well, although he isn’t the best at lying.

Other: He's the kind of guy you would meet at a coffee shop

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

whaleclever14

i'm changing Mikiyu from bi to straight, just cause. Mind if she has a crush on Sam?

• Posted at:

dragonkitten1012

Sure, no problem!

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

wolfheart1601

If I may, the spots I suggest are these:

Obsidian - Male. Metal (steel and iron included)

Garnet - Female. Day/Light

If these two suggestions are accepted, I'd like to save Obsidian.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

darkwolf6599

FORM: 

Name: Herbert Harvey Hilligan (I'm sorry, please don't ask XD)

Age: (13-14) This is his birthday because I can't decide, so 14.

Personality: He's super nerdy and always rude, using nicknames that only he thinks are funny, and constantly acting like he woke up on the wrong side of bed. He's kind of just a jerk in general, the kind of dude who'd walk up to you and tell you that the haircut he knew you liked was really weird, and he'd have the kind of nerve to steal thirty-five dollars from your wallet. He's also usually on the recieving end of pranks because it's so funny to see his reaction.

Appearance: Herbert is on the shorter end of the spectrum, standing about 5'4. He has red hair that's combed backwards with spikes at the edge of his head, and just looks really weird. He wears nerdy glasses (duh) and has a couple freckles. He wears loafers with ridiculously long socks and a suit, with a bow tie most of the time.

Sexual Orientation/Crush: Straight, except it goes without saying that this guy can't have a crush because it's too hard for someone to like him.

Gem: Diamond

Weapons: He carries those blunt kindergarten scissors.

Skills: Really, really terrible trash talk. (Not cursing, but just really mean)

Other: Meeeeep

I don't think this guy really has a purpose except for comic relief. Don't ask how he got in this friend group.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

Wolfhert, that's a good idea. I'll take Garnet if it's allowed. 

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#WhileI’mHereDyingOfEnnui

#RemeberTigris

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

dragonkitten1012

Sammie

Taking a deep breath, Sammie stretched his arms over his head, crawling out of his tent quickly. 
"Ah, a new day!" He said, standing up and ruffling his hair. Grabbing his scarf out of the tent, he wrapped it around his neck before he got cold, since he was easily affected by weather. Especially cold weather.
"A new day, means new stories!" He said to himself as he smiled and waved to Mikiyu, approaching her. "Hello! How is your morning going so far?" He asked.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

darkwolf6599

I'm so incredibly bored that if this doesn't get accepted soon I think I'm just gonna wing it.

• Posted at:

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

Go right ahead wolfheart.

EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED

Mikiyu: 

”Cmon cmon cmon!!” I shouted, happily skipping along the path that led to the caves. Hilbert and Sam were arguing, while Violet was chatting away. I was taking pictures in this old style camera, and the pictures that were printed were almost dragging onto the ground. I let the wind dry the ink as the others catch up. I stuffed them in my pack after taking four or five more pictures. We entered the cave, the tour guide who was to guide us to the cave system guiding us along the way. After we reached there, the guide said she was going up and would come back in an hour to check on us. We instantly turned and I saw an ornate white glow in one area of the room, glowing like the surface of the moon. 

“Anybody else see a golden orange glow?”

The remark came from Drake, and all the others started to say stuff like, “I see a different colored glow” or something along those lines, but we shrugged it off and set to work, mining around the areas we saw the glow by.I mined up some glowy white stone, scanning it with a scanner to reveal  it was moonstone. One was strange though. It had jagged edges, and it looked like it would fit with something else. I turned to find everyone staring at different gems in the middle of the floor, ones close together that had jagged edges and others in piles. We suddenly fit all of the gems together like a puzzle and then BAM! Bright light and next thing I knew, I woke up in a completely different world

• Posted at:

brainyprincess17

Violet-

As always, Mikiyu was rushing the rest of us. "Can't you enjoy this like the rest of us? You're scaring the animals!" i said to her. I guess she didn't hear me, because she was still ahead of us.  Once we reached the cave, the tour guide was waiting just outside. We shuffled inside. The guide led us to a room in the cave, then left so we could explore. We entered into a room with a purple glow. The others seemed to be seeing other colors, which didn't seem logical. I walked over to the source of the light. It was a small piece of amethyst, with an interesting fracture. I looked at the Amethyst. The fracture didn't look normal. I took it over to the center of the room, where some of my friend where gathered. I looked at the amethyst closely. I then looked at what my friends were holding. They seemed to match up like a puzzle. I stretched out my amethyst, my friends and I putting our pieces together. There was a flash. The cave was gone. We were somewhere else. How? I had no clue. it would I really tell them that?  

• Posted at:

Hello.

I am Princess.

I am not new

wolfheart1601

Name: Axel Gray

Personality: He's mostly quiet and antisocial, but he will talk if necessary or if someone talks to him first. Though, he tends to speak with as few words as possible (but still keeps good grammar). He mostly keeps to himself and listens to his rock music. He is usually calm and doesn't get scared easily at all, but he does have a temper and isn't above fighting it out. He is a loyal friend and a good listener, which causes his friends to typically go to him when they need to rant about something or just get something off their chest (figuratively, of course). He's also really good at keeping secrets.

Appearance: medium-short, messy/spikey, silver-gray hair with a few black streaks; maroon-colored eyes; a well-built body, but not overly muscular; a bit tall for his age; light tan skin

Gem: Obsidian

Weapons: He doesn't really need one.. Anything metal he can use as a weapon. XD

Skills: hand-to-hand combat; cooking (surprisingly); playing guitar (acoustic, bass, or electric)

Other: -He has a bass guitar that he takes excellant care of

-His father was the one who taught him fighting and basic weapons skills

-He always has a set of dark red headphones either on his head or around his neck

-He loves rock music and metal, but he avoids music like screamo and death metal

-His favorite band is Skillet

-He loves cats, but he's more subtle about that (though his friends [the other main characters] know it)

-He actually enjoys cooking

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Sorry, I'll drop out of this. Opal can be unsaved.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

}{starz: 3381}{

Pain is sweet if I suffer for your happiness!!!

Peruvian pride!

*laughs in Spanish*

Goshy gosh gosh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*monophobia*

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Save opal!

• Posted at:

Constellation

My personal motto: "You hold greater power than you'll ever know."

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony 

Give me your eyes for just one second

Give me your eyes so I can see

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Name: Krona Roseline

Personality: Krona is very calm, patient, and analytical. She rarely gets excited about, well, anything (but she'll be off-the-charts excited about her powers). She values the truth and will stay on your case if she suspects you've lied to her. However, she is a very good confidant and never tells a secret. She is very loyal once you manage to penetrate her tough outer shell and is a faithful ally to the end.

Appearance: The first thing most people notice about Krona is her icy blue eyes. Her hair is light blond and she keeps it cut short. She favors short skirts and short sleeved tops, and she always dresses in light blue or white. Krona is about five and three-fourths feet tall.

Sexual Orientation/Crush: Straight, and she has a crush on Axel if Wolfheart is okay with it.

Gem: Opal

Weapons: She's handy with a handgun (pun intended) but is also trained in martial arts.

Skills: Skateboarding, adapting to quick changes, and detecting a liar through their body language.

Other: She's pretty obsessed with the 39 Clues series.

• Posted at:

Constellation

My personal motto: "You hold greater power than you'll ever know."

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony 

Give me your eyes for just one second

Give me your eyes so I can see

whaleclever14

Mikiyu is also extremely flexible and quite athletic. she has the knack for seeing beauty anywhere.

Mikiyu:

I gasped, looking at the ruined and desolate landscape, brown and cracked. I saw gems lying around us. I picked up the one that looked like mine, which was mostly moon-white. But what looked like the core of the crystal, was tightly packed colors, swirling and changing. It looked an awfull lot like those Z-Crystals from Pokemon Sun and Moon. I clutched it to my neck, and white light spread through my arm and body. Suddenly, Krona gasped and said, "Mikiyu, why did your skin just turn even paler? It looks like it's glowing." I looked down and noticed she was right. Suddenly, a screech sounded and a black, winged creature dove for us. A bright flash of white appeared in the corner of my vision, and a girl with stark white hair had formed a shield around us, and as soon as she did we teleported. I instantly got up and asked her, "Who are you and where are we?" She looked at me questioningly, and then said, "My name is Muira. You are in the land of Arenia, and we are in desperate need of your help. Place your crystals in the pedestals matching them and I'll tell you the story and the prophecy."

TO BE CONTINUED

• Posted at:

wolfheart1601

Sure, Krona can have a crush on Axel. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

LE BUMP

• Posted at:

wolfheart1601

Axel~

Nothing. There was nothing around us except a dusty wasteland. There was obviously something special about those gems we all found. We wouldn't have been transported to.. wherever we were.. if we hadn't found them. I was sure of that.

I lowered my headphones to my neck and turned off my IPod, returning it to my pocket once it was off. I had been listening to music while we were mining and when we fitted the gems we found together, but now didn't really seem like a fitting time to be listening to any music.

I looked down and noticed that all of the gems we found had changed their shape. They were all shaped like diamond prisms now. I picked up the one I had found, which was pitch black with a silvery sheen that made it almost look metallic.

"Where are we?" I asked the others as I looked around with my gem clutched safely in my hand.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dragonwolf4753

Can i still join this by taking garnet? ( forgot about it)

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

dragonwolf4753

Name: Fallon Alix

Personality: depends on mood. Sometimes she's like smart and a wise leader who values teamwork and cooperation, and is usually determined. Fallon sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, she really works hard. She keeps many secrets to herself, and has no difficulty lying about them. She actually cares a lot about her friends, considering them to be her family. However, she can also be cocky, sly, brave, and stubborn in certain situation. Sneaky, a bit sly at times. Other times she'll act more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when fighting, and known for her cunning tricks. She's clever, sarcastic,a bit arrogant once in awhile, a bit head strong, but she's also playful, independent, resourceful, and calm. When first meeting her she can seem a bit mysterious but not matter what, she is  very loyal to her friends. She's willing to go there, she know exactly what button to press and how to press them. Watch out because she gets under people's skin really well with smack talk sometimes.

Appearance: red eyes, has dark spiky black hair(like a mix of gray/natsu's hair from Fairy Tail in a way) that is usually kept messy and the tips are silvery gray, tends to not bother with putting it up of combing it to the side but will push hair back when fighting, and wears a silver ring on the left hand. 175 cm cm or 5'9" feet tall, strong build, sort of muscular. Clothing consists of black pants with a black belt, a skin tight black V-necked shirt that is worn underneath a dark red trench-coat with gray lining going down the sleeves, and black boots with silver plates to protect her shins. She has a pair of black fingerless gloves. And wears a strap that goes over her right shoulder and under it to wrap around her left side. Has a scabbard on her hip which carries a long left handed sword, a katana. (Causal outfit) Black t-shirt with army pants tucked into black combat boots and black fingerless gloves. Fallon is always wearing a black scarf. Has a pair of black headphones and an ipod she uses a lot. 

Gem: Garnet. -- Day/Light

Weapons: the sword at her side. The under side of its blade is bright green. (type of sword is katana) She also has a scabbard on the back of her which holds a left handed long sword which is a Smokey gray color. Also has two black tanto point knives, one in each on the inside of her boot. For her power, she can create illusions and also create balls of light/energy and throw them around like a fireball. Also, she lights up in the dark without knowing. 

Skills: fighting ( knows Jujutsu, Taekwondo, Judo, Aikido, etc) Tracking (she spent a lot of her earlier childhood outside with he older brothers. They'd play a game called found. three would hid and three would search for one certain person, like tracking /hunting them), Adaptability (can adapt to things very quickly) being a night owl ( she rather sleep in the day and stay up in the night) Cheating (her oldest brother taught her how to be an excellent cheater at games so she's reall good at games, or so people think) Acting lazy, and can pick locks like it's a piece of cake, can hide and blend in with her surroundings quite easily, and known for having the best sneak attacks. 

Other: -Goes with the flow a lot and ignores others sometimes if they're not important

- She's hard to break under pressure or in fights. You could beat up till she's black and blue but she still would probably have the ability to mock you some way, it's her personality. She's very durable. 
-Her older brothers often did different martial arts so she learned what they learned so she's rather good at fighting if she wants to be, other times she'll just ignore people

-listen a lot to any type of music

-Amazing battle tactics, always knows a way out of every problem even if it seems hopeless, her speed is faster than anyone else's, and she's always one step ahead of everyone else. She's known for being super lazy and often ignoring duties and instead sleeps in a tree or something. And is constantly knowing what someone will say before that someone or something has even started to even think about it even though it seems like she wasn't listening to the conversation.

-She enjoys hanging out with animals more than people. Quote she said once: "Why hang out with boring people when animals come to you to be loved?"

-SHe usually ditches any authority figure that tries to get her to go to do something or tell her what to do. She often will sit high up in trees and just either read or peacefully sleep. It is very rare for her to show up to do something important. If someone is bothering her too much, she'd just make a run for it, either jumping onto roofs or climbing trees/walls.

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

Drake

You think something like this wouldn't happen, but it did. Drake and his friends were on a mining tour of some musty old cave where they dug for precious minerals and stones. They each found a different glittering stone that were like gemstones, and when fitted together transported them to another world. Where they had been transported to was a barren wasteland with some broken down ruins around them. They found that there glittering stones that they each had found had changed. His was a yellow diamond shaped stone that shone as bright as the sun and gave off heat as hot as fire that oddly did not burn him. He stuck it in his pocket and looked around at everyone else's amazement at the appearance of their stone. Suddenly a strange women appeared in front of them who soon introduced herself as Muira. Not knowing her intentions, he picked up a handgun laying on the ground close by him and aimed it at her threateningly. When it was revealed that she was a friendly who just wanted their help he lowered it, but stayed on alert just in case. She wanted them to follow her, so he picked up the other weapons close by him and went after her.

• Posted at:

1 ,