Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Ever since you were a tiny toddler, you were always “The special one”, excelling at one activity in particular. You were easily the best, taking the claim as Child Prodigy proudly. Your parents, noticing your extravagant abilities to perform any one certain task, decided to show you off to everyone they know , your name slowly growing fame. As you slowly grow famous, your talents attract the eyes of one of two prestigious academies, known for holding child prodigies in it’s rooms. They contact your parents, convincing them to have you come and stay with them so they can help you strengthen your talents and to become more famous until your old enough to get out in the world on your own. The first school, Aldweigh Academy, and the second school, Marcheivus Academy both are pretty much the same, except two different buildings. They are pretty close together, distance wise, but there is plenty of space between the two.
     Now, as a few years have passed since you have come to the academy, you just return from summer break from home back to the prestigious school, except something is different this time, but you can’t seem to place what it is. Upon entering, you realize a noticeable amount of students are gone, but you decide to shrug it off. That’s when the Warden of both schools show up and tell everyone that the two schools are going to be combining into one for now, you decide then that something is up. The two academies hate each other, and now they are combining their schools? The Wardens warn you to be careful and to stay with at least one other person, preferably your roommate. Later, they still end up holding the annual festival of gifted students, which is a festival to show off your talents and possibly become famous. That’s the time everything falls into place.

Schools-

~Aldweigh Academy
~Marcheivus Academy

Notes-

~The plot will be explained further within the story
~All the students will combine at Aldweigh Academy
~The schools allow creative freedom, so uniforms are not required
~You can pretty much be the “Child Prodigy” of anything
~The teachers start disappearing too after some time

Rules-

~Normal SAMB rules. (I don’t feel as if I need to explain these.)
~You can have as many characters as you want.
~I will assign roommates
~Try to even out the schools please

Form-

Name:
School:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)
Other:

My Form-

Name: Rosemary Vixen
Child Prodigy Of: Programming/Hacking
School: Aldweigh Academy

Appearance: Rosemary is at an average height for her age, around 4’3. She has dark skin, but it’s still pretty light. Her hair is a dark brown, short and fluffy and is styled into two pigtails at the bottom of her head and some of her hair sticks up on the top, creating sort of a lump. She has bright green eyes and long eyelashes. She is pretty skinny, but has a poor stance from bending over a computer all the time. She wears large, circular glasses and small diamond earrings in both ears and a pearl bracelet. For clothing, she wears a red flannel with a white tee shirt underneath and brown cargo shorts with many pockets. She wears tan boots that are fluffy at the top and long, red socks that show over her boots. She carries around a bag that holds all of her personal computer supplies in it and she always wears a bandana tied backwards around her neck. She has a different colored bandana for each day of the week.

Personality: Rosemary is cold to outsiders, usually quite salty towards them. She doesn’t care for the rivalry between the schools, she just doesn’t like new people or people who take up space. She is introverted, usually keeping to herself, except to point out someone’s mistakes or to prove them wrong. She has a hard time making friends, but when she does, it seems as if she doesn’t care for them, but she really does, she’s just not used to showing many emotions to other people. She does take the time to study those close to her, often from a distance, learning about what they like and don’t like. She is intelligent and cunning, but she only shows it while programming, so she has average grades in everything else. Rosemary has a very large cookie supply (Both ways, if you get it), and she only shares them with people close to her. She can’t sit still for too long, and often fidgets or gets restless, so programming is her “Go to” activity, since it requires moving, even if it is just her fingers.

Backstory: Her dad was in college when she was a tiny toddler, he was learning to program, and she caught onto it extremely fast. Now, she’s able to teach him how to program.
Other: Nope

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save

• Posted at:

Cookie Ice  Cream Squid Fantasy 

The Sad Chicken Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

The ignored little muffin in the corner

dragonkitten1012

Saved!

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Save child prodigy of music ^-^

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

}{starz: 3381}{

Pain is sweet if I suffer for your happiness!!!

Peruvian pride!

*laughs in Spanish*

Goshy gosh gosh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*monophobia*

greendog1510

FourmFourm~

Name:Jay den Jessica "JJ" Starling

Child Prodigy Of:Mechanical Engerinering\stuff like that

School:Aldweight Academy

Appearance: has reddish brown hair, has a freckles all over face, eyes are gray blue, is about 4', is very thin, looks weak, but is stronger than she looks, hands are very calloused and rough, wears a white shirt with a NASA symbols, with overalls covered in oil stains, has goggles around neck, wears blue shoes, and a star neclacenecklace

Personality: She is very closed, always thinking all the time, to others she seems cold, but to the closest of people she is very warm and friendly, very fidgdyfidgdy has some wires in her pocket that she messes around with, does pretty well in math, and egineeringengineering.

BackstoryBack story: her mom worked at NASA and started to teach her daughter about stuff, soon she was better than most people working there by the time she was 6

Other: ambidextrous

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

dragonkitten1012

Accepted!

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Save the child prodigy of writing 

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Hey, I know somebody already saved the child prodigy of music, but could there be another character who excels in a specific instrument/aspect of music such as singing or drumming? If so, I’d like to save the child prodigy of drumming. If not, that’s totally fine, I’ll just find something else.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

catdragon13873

if Truce's specific categories idea is going to happen on this, then can my character be a prodigy at singing instead of writing? If not, then keep it the same. If Truce's idea happens then the music kids should totally make a band.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 266cfff112

lavenderdiplomat14

Name:Icarus Reid

Child Prodigy Of:Astrology

School:Marchevius Academy

Apperance:Icarus is around 4'5 in height,with dark skin.His eyes are dark brown & framed with long eyelashes.His hair is a raven black color & typically braided into cornrows.He is rather small in build & wears thin,wire-framed glasses.As for clothing,he wears a black flannel with a grey t-shirt underneath it,plus a dark green scarf & brown cargo shorts.He usually wears black converse hightops,although will sometimes switch them out for something else.

Personality:As you've probably guessed,Icarus is an eccentric person,to put it lightly.He's intelligent,although that's usually overshadowed by his forgetfulness & short attention span.He's chatty & an outgoing person in general,although this can lead to him being too trusting.He's outspoken about things & pretty blunt most of the time,although he's a loyal friend.He's very impatient & when he gets bored,he's prone to doing stupid things.

Backstory:His mom is an astrologist & she started to teach him stuff from when he was little.He caught on pretty quickly.

Other:He dosen't ever wear matching socks.Ever.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

dragonkitten1012

@Jade and Truce- Yeah! Those ideas are totally fine The music kids should make a band. That would be great.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Thumbnail avatar 8142bde30b

horsepegasus552

Save a spot for baking/cooking!

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Queen of Magic, Magic Believers, Pink, and Star Wars Rebels

-Kid of Hecate + Herobrine

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar 8142bde30b

horsepegasus552

Name: Grace Ordey

Child Prodigy Of: Cooking/Baking

School: Aldweigh (I'm fine if I have to switch)

Appearance: Long, wavy dark brown hair with gold highlights in sunlight. Lightly tanned skin and dark chocolate brown eyes with ever-present dark circles under them, but not too dark. Semi-long eyelashes. Very short and small, with thin arms and slightly pronounced hips. Around 3'7 or 3'8 in height. For attire, she wears different colored t-shirts (no logos or text) with different colored skorts (yes, skorts) every day. She also wears leggings. She usually wears pink and black  tennis shoes, but for cold weather or formal occasions she wears black leather-like boots with a silver ring on the ankles. There are silver and garnet gemstone earrings in her ears, one per ear. She has a hot pink fluffy jacket with a hood that she wears at all times, though it's usually not zipped up. 

Personality: Very timid and nervous, but if she's excited she will be very upbeat and positive. She's an introvert and doesn't talk much. Extremely laconic unless she's explaining something or very into the topic at hand. She is loyal and altruistic, she doesn't care what happens to her if it means her friends or the people around her can benefit. She's naive beyond the normal child naivete, sometimes not even thinking to doubt a person if she trusts them. She refuses to disobey the rules, swear, or do anything bad. Her only exceptions to breaking the rules comes in when it is extremely important. She speaks very softly and is very anxious, often flinching away from things that are 30 feet away from her. She's afraid of many things, such as heights, spiders, and large groups of people. She will often start blushing while speaking for over a minute, and apologizes frequently for things that aren't even her fault. She can actually be quite amusing and funny to be around, if you bother to strike up a conversation. She's polite and respecting to a fault, so she rarely refuses anyone anything they ask unless it is against the rules or immortal. She also has a stutter most of the time, but if she's distracted enough while speaking she will not stutter. She has a tendency to zone out and stare at nothing for interminable lengths of time. She's very smart but doubts nearly everything she says as fact. She also exercises daily. Easily stressed and can start crying if unable to calm down. (She will hide her face if she's crying, and doesn't do anything different while crying)

Backstory: (Optional) Lived a normal life, basically. Might delve into her backstory later on.

Other: She has a pair of hot pink glasses with large frames to help her see long distances. She loves playing games and reading books, and is quite good at singing. She will happily bake food for anyone who asks without thought of repayment. She always holds the door open for others and says "sir" and "ma'am" all the time. She also has a good vocabulary and can speak some Spanish.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Queen of Magic, Magic Believers, Pink, and Star Wars Rebels

-Kid of Hecate + Herobrine

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

i'd join but i'm a part of 2 or 3 rps rn and 4 is just too much for me.

• Posted at:

I am LE RANDOMmaybe you've heard of me as Animal"You're a doorknob" - IshmaelI am a fan of a lotta stuffCurrently a proud RPer in a whole lotta rpsmaybe random doesn't always mean funny, but i gotta be myself don't I?#rememberthelost#moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

WHat's the difference between the schools? Like is one more smaller? And which one is more agressive?

Also, save Gaming/Cheating, and self-defence

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#WhileI’mHereDyingOfEnnui

#RemeberTigris

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Name: Sophia
Child Prodigy Of: Robotics (So code and engineer)
School: Marcheivus
Appearance: shoulder length strawberry blonde hair in pigtails or down, blue eyes, freckles, pink and green glasses, light skin
Personality: Shy, nerdy, quiet, good friend
Backstory: Her dad works for Tech support at a large robotics company. Once when she was little he brought home a raspberry pi computer to find an issue, and she built it and fixed it before he even knew that she had found it. Since then she has been coding and building robots on her own.
Other: I may do an athlete later.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

dragonkitten1012

@Balsam- His clothing attire is pretty similar to Rosemary, but accepted.

@Pegasus- Saved

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

catdragon13873

Name: Aria Oakes
Child Prodigy Of: Singing
School: Marcheivus Academy 
Appearance: she is a tol child, at 5'1 feet, has green eyes, and has longish caramel brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. She wears black glasses, a t-shirt with either a down vest or a snow jacket, and either shorts or leggings depending on the weather.
Personality: she is optimistic, fun loving, and smart. Obviously she also has ADHD, Asperger's, and anger issues because heaven forbid she be a Mary Sue. She enjoys pranking people and likes to hang out with people who have the same interests as her.
Backstory: (Optional): nope, maybe later.
Other: deathly afraid of wasps, like she will not even go 10 feet near one if she can help it. Also hates peanut butter.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dragonwolf4753

I'm going to have 4 characters because I haven't rp as more than two in a while so this should be fun

Name:Jek Sanders
Child Prodigy Of:Games/ Cheating
School:Marcheivus 
Appearance:Bright red hair, pale skin, orange flame colored eyes, muscular, and a devilish grin. The air around him seems charged with a chaotic sort of charisma that draws both admiration and fear. Since birth, Jek has hair that tends to spike upwards. It is trimmed to his ears with an undercut. He often wears a headband, pinning the longer bangs to frame his face, hiding the undercut. When not in its usual style, his bangs fall in a more wild fashion, occasionally covering his eyes. He has also been seen slicking it back for formal events. he wears a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates; around his waist is a simple belt. Jek also wear loose-fitting dark pants, complete with an armored waist-guard bearing plates similar to the ones on his shoulders, tucked inside simple black combat boots. Sometimes is seen wearing a black sweater with black jeans (his casual wear) other times he'll wear the outfit above or a black sweatshirt with the inside a very dark red. His cloak hides a lot of tools, deck of cards, a whistle (so mysterious), loaded dice, one black glove and one white fingerless glove. 
Personality:very independent, resourceful, clever,  fierce in battle, brave, smart, calm, adventrous, creative, doesn't tend to hold back in a fight, loyal to his friends, wise. Jek is rather care free and laid back. He goes with the flow a lot and often makes stuff up to make certain things more entertaining for him, can come off a bit rude to some, determined, collective and rarely gets distressed, very mature, kind when you least expect it, Smart, cocky, sly, brave, stubborn, and rather sneaky when he wants to be. Expert at cheating but to everyone else, they just think he's good and playing games
Backstory: jek had three older brothers and none of them had very much time for a brother already 1/5 their age so they didn't talk to him very much. However, during summers, Jek and his brothers would play a game called the battle of wits. His second oldest brother, Alec, was unbeatable and said if jek could beat him, then he'd hang out with jek more. Jek won the game by cheating. And after this, he didn't need to hang out with his brothers who never talked to him, why would he? All of a sudden they would talk to him if he beta a game? Nope, two weeks later alec forgot about his promise and distanced himself again and Jek was fine with that because he had learned a new skill, a skill to cheat and to play. School is a game to him
Other:

Name: Gareki Larkyn

Child Prodigy Of: Escaping/ tricks

School:Aldweigh

Appearance:lean young man of average height with short, messy black hair and blue eyes. Because He looks around the age of 12-14, he's noted to be quite a handsome young man,often proven by the admiring gaze of passerby females. He himself, however, does not seem to care much about his appearance and even seems oblivious to it.

Personality:Originally, Gareki only considered Fallon and Eren to be a burden and only got close to them to get his hands to use them for his scheme to escape the school. As they spent more time together, Gareki became more fond of both of them. He later becomes rather protective of Fallon due to him finding out about her secret. He usually ditches any authority figure that tries to get him to go to class or tell him what to do. He often will sit high up in trees and just either read or peacefully sleep. It is very rare for him to show up for class. If someone is bothering him too much, he’d just make a run for it, either jumping onto roofs or climbing trees/walls. Gareki is a kind soul once you get to know him but he's clever and sort of ice cold once you meet him. He ignores people but most of the time people just keep coming to him, ignoring the fact that he's trying to ignore them.

Backstory:Gareki was always alone. His mother was often over seas and his father was usually on business trips, and because of this he often would isolate himself, playing alone or just being simply alone. The one person he loved was his grandfather. They would tell stories to each other and his grandfather was his friend. His grandfather noticed his talent for climbing and doing tricks and said he should keep it up. Gareki left to go a trip for a week with uncle and when he came back with his mom and uncle, they found out that there had been a bomb that exploded nearby by a gang, taking out their neighborhood. sadly Gareki's grandfather had died due to being trapped in a house that was engulfed by flames. Gareki swore to never do his tricks again but his parents had learned about his ability and they sent him to a special school, hoping to become more rich than they already were. 

Other:

Name:Eren 
Child Prodigy Of:Acting/directing
School:Aldweigh
Appearance: is a tall young man with messy light gold hair, indigo colored eyes with light purple flecks in them. Agile build and a kind/trusting aura around him. He usually wears a pair of goggles on his head slanted to the side, which he got from Fallon. He often wears 3 quarter shorts and skin tight shirts or tank tops. He typically wears stormy gray/blue, greens or pink shirts. Eren sometimes is seen wearing a long blue trenchcoat that reaches his knees, a black zipped-up shirt, red pants with shoes, and black gloves.

Personality:Eren would probably be best described as hardheaded, strong-willed, passionate and impulsive, which are both attributes of his strong determination to protect his friends. He's kind to most and usually gives off an important vibe around him. He's great at taking action and being a leader/directing people. He's brave and pretty bold, he's not afraid to argue for what's right but if you tempt him too much, he might bite back. His temper is usally calm but if you push him over, he'll push back only once as a warning, after that it's technically considered self defense so he'll try to be discreate and careful not to hurt anyone. He'll get mad if anyone hurts a friend of his and serious conscienqueces will happen. 
Backstory: (Optional)
Other:He's very intelligent and sharp; his strong point being his knowledge of mechanics as he was able to deactivate many thing or create stuff like little airplanes that fly or bombs with school supplies. Due to being a thief, he has talented pick-pocketing and lock-picking skills. He is also adept at acting (when he's in the mood for it) and disguises. He also has intelligence in hacking as he was able to hack into  security systems as well.

Name:Fallon Quill
Child Prodigy Of: Any type of self defense: Jujutsu, Taekwondo, Judo, Aikido, Krav Maga, Wing Chun, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, etc 
School:Marcheivus 
Appearance: red eyes, has dark spiky black hair(like a mix of gray/natsu's hair from Fairy Tail in a way) that is usually kept messy and the tips are silvery gray, tends to not bother with putting it up of combing it to the side but will push hair back when fighting, and wears a silver ring on the left hand of herring finger. 175 cm cm or 5'9" feet tall, strong build, sort of muscular. Clothing consists of black pants with a black belt, a skin tight black V-necked shirt that is worn underneath a dark red trench-coat with gray lining going down the sleeves, and black boots with silver plates to protect her shins. She had a silver plate worn on on the left side of her coat, and a pair of black fingerless gloves. She wears a strap that goes over her right shoulder and under it to wrap around her left side. Has a scabbard on her hip which carries a long left handed sword, a katana. (Causal outfit) Black t-shirt with army pants tucked into black combat boots.

Personality:depends on mood. Sometimes she's like smart and a wise leader who values teamwork and cooperation, and is usually determined. Fallon sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, she really works hard. She keeps many secrets to herself, and has no difficulty lying about them. She actually cares a lot about her friends, considering them to be her family. However, she can also be cocky, sly, brave, and stubborn. Sneaky, a bit sly at times, and hard-working. Other times she'll act more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when fighting, and known for her cunning tricks. She's clever, sarcastic, arrogant, a bit head strong, playful, independent, resourceful, calm and never is nervous or scared, mysterious, and very loyal to my friends. She's willing to go there, she know exactly what button to press and how to press them.However sometimes she can be too independent and too mysterious. Her past haunts her.
Backstory: Fallon didn't have the best childhood. Her mother was always cowardly and her father often abused her and her siblings. Fallon was the youngest of seven. At the age of seven, all her siblings (they are all guys) they had a talking to with their dad. Their mother wasn't home so she couldn't stop what happened next. Her father was very violent and cruel, hitting her brothers and threatening them to behave around him. THeir father was drunk at the time, seeing that he was an alcoholic and he had already done some nasty stuff to them before Fallon was old enough to remember. Her brothers:Cody, 12:: Rollin, 12 (twin with Cody) ::  Jay, 10 :: Marcus, 19 :: Felix and Chris (both 8,twins). At one point in the night, Fallon's father almost killed her but her brother Cody stopped him just in time, smacking him in the head with a frying pan. That very night, the siblings packed their things, and got to their uncles, who their father hated, and stayed their for the rest of the years. Fallon tried to forget what had happened but it always haunted her. Her brothers always were near her and never left her side but no matter what, she'd always wake up screaming, crying or just plain scared from the pain of her past. 
Other:Falloin can sometimes wields two wide blade knives and moves around in an inhuman and completely unpredictable manner, sometimes rotating midair, sometimes temporarily walking on her fists, displaying at all times the flexibility of a cat or something. She's fast, silent, and deadly in all situations. And is extremely capable, holding her own against others (even when the fight is ten against one, she can still win.) She's great with any type of weapon

If there's a school uniform, Fallon, Gareki, and Jek would almost never wear it.

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

dragonkitten1012

All accepted!

@Seeker- The schools are pretty much the same, except that Marcheivus is bigger and much more competitive, although Aldweigh is pretty fierce and determined. Aldweigh is also more strict.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

dragonwolf4753

Just realized that Fallon is 5'9" and that's wayyyyyy too tall for a 10 year old. to clear stuff up:

Jek: 4.9 (average for 10 year olds is 4.5 so he's well sized in height)

Gareki: 4.7

Eren: 4.9

Fallon: 4.7

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Form-
Name: Nashamira Sakairi (She goes by the name, Nash)
Child Prodigy Of: Music. She can play more than 50 instruments like a professional and could sing beautifully. 
School: Aldweigh Academy 
Appearance: Nash has light skin and dark black hair that's tied up in a ponytail with a light pink Pom Pom hair tie. She's petite and the normal height of a 10 year old girl. She has big unusual crystal blue eyes and wears black rimmed glasses, a light blue fluffy sweater with a white collar, a light pink skirt and black flats with white socks that goes up to her calves. 
Personality: Nash is a very bubbly extrovert who enjoys to socialize and make new friends. She is confident in herself and talent and will push her self to be the best she can be. People are usually comfortable around her, knowing that they could be themselves without them thinking she's judging every movement they make. She has this energetic spark about her, she is always determined and will fight for what she thinks is the right thing. Nash is one of those very few who think the rivalry between her school and Marcheivus is absolutely ridiculous and thinks that the schools combining would be a good thing, to help restore peace, if there was any, between Aldweigh and Marcheivus Academy. Nash can come off a little too ambitious about her goals  and tends to push her self a little too hard. Some students find her bright, cheerful personality annoying and will try to avoid her. She isn't the type of person you would see breaking rules, well, unless necessary. Nash has a big fear of failure, embarrassment and disappointing people which is partly the reason why she tries so hard. She thinks that she has to set a high bar for herself and achieve it in order for people to be proud of her. 

Backstory: (It'll be revealed in rp)
Other: Meh. 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

dragonkitten1012

Accepted!

Name
: Riley Jay
Child Prodigy Of: Gardening

Appearance: Riley is 4'2, with a pretty toned body for his age. He has medium, straight, dirty blonde hair that is styled half up and half down. The part that is up, is put into a small man bun. He has large grey-blue eyes and long, blonde eyelashes, a small nose and bushy, dark eyebrows. He has a rosy-pale skin tone, and his face easily reddens from any hard work or hot or cold weather. He has large ears that stick out a bit and small, nimble fingers. For clothing, Riley tends to wear white tee-shirts and overalls over them. He puts many different colored buttons on them, especially over the dirt smudges that won't wash off. He rolls his overalls up to his kness, which tend to have dirt on them as well, along with his face. He wears brown, thick soled boots, that of course, are covered in mud as well.

Personality: Riley is almost always cheerful and happy. He is optimistic and carefree, always living "in the sunlight". He is kind to everyone, especially those close to him. He cares extensively for his plants or any plants in general. He is a vegetarian, but he doesn't shoo meat away like a fly. He doesn't get weirded or disgusted if around meat, or if touching it, he just doesn't eat it. He is very friendly and a people person, and he's very cuddly and loves hugging. Riley tends to be a bit clingy and gets in other's personal space pretty quickly, but once he realizes his mistakes, he tries his best to stop. He tends to be a bit sleepy at times, often yawning and getting heavy-lidded, especially if in sunlight, but only if he's inside (Like, if he's by a window for a while). He is an environmentalist and will get upset if someone "hurts the Earth". Riley doesn't enjoy fighting or arguements and will go far lengths to stop them.
Backstory: Mm, maybe later

Other: Has a small crush on Fallon

Characters so far-

Programmer/Hacker- Rosemary
Gardener- Riley
Mechanical Engineering- JJ
Astrology- Icarus
Cooking/Baking- Grace
Robotics- Sophia
Singing- Aria
Games/Cheating- Jek
Escaping/Tricks- Gareki
Acting/Directing- Eren
Martial Arts/Self-Defense- Fallon
Music- Nashamira

Roommates As of Now-

-Rosemary and Sophia
- Grace and JJ and Nashamira
- Aria and Fallon
- Riley and Eren  and Jek 
- Icarus and Gareki

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

save me a spot, i'll join. i'd like to be a prodigy of science

• Posted at:

I am LE RANDOMmaybe you've heard of me as Animal"You're a doorknob" - IshmaelI am a fan of a lotta stuffCurrently a proud RPer in a whole lotta rpsmaybe random doesn't always mean funny, but i gotta be myself don't I?#rememberthelost#moresigspace

dragonkitten1012

Saved! But remember, if it's too overwhelming for you, you don't have to join

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

catdragon13873

Name: Callie Oakes
Child Prodigy Of: Reading/Writing
School: Aldweigh
Appearance: actually her height, hair, and eye color are identical to Aria's. She wears identical clothing too. (They're identical twins)
Personality: Is kinda sneaky and when she is with Aria they love to confuse people by switching identities. She is kind of antisocial and would prefer to read than go to a party. However, if you get close enough to her, she is smart and funny and nice. Also has no volume control, ADHD, and Asperger's.

Backstory: Nah maybe later
Other: Aria's identical twin, can she please be roommates with Nash?

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dragonkitten1012

Accepted! Sure, she can be roommates with Nash

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Name: Sirena 'Siri' Woodruff
Child Prodigy Of: Music. Specifically piano and violin
School: Marcheivus
Appearance: Siri has loose, shoulder lenght blond hair with one stubborn strand that always sticks up. Her skin is rather pale hand her eyes are blue. She wears a white, long sleeved blouse with a pink vest over it. Her skirt is a hot pink with black designs of sheet music decorating it. She wears light pink long socks, and dark pink mary janes.
Personality: Sirena is pretty friendly and outgoing, even for a little girl like her. She is quick to make friends, and she is also very loyal to them. However, she trusts people too much and when betrayed, she seeks revenge. 
Backstory: nah not right now
Other: mmmm references gotta love them

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

}{starz: 3381}{

Pain is sweet if I suffer for your happiness!!!

Peruvian pride!

*laughs in Spanish*

Goshy gosh gosh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*monophobia*

dragonkitten1012

Roommates Update

-Rosemary, Sophia, and Siri
- Grace and JJ 
- Nash and Callie
- Aria and Fallon
- Riley, Eren and Jek
- Icarus and Garek

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

my character is the youngest in her room XP

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

I’d also like to save child prodigy of guitar and painting (two separate characters by the way) - my forms are almost done, this is just in case someone saves those spots before my post goes through.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

dragonkitten1012

@Truce- Thanks for telling me. That's good to know. Saved!

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

dragonwolf4753

Also so stuff that should be know about Fallon:

Once fallon saw the school, her brothers pushed to get her in so she didn't have to be around them or their dad in case something happened. Fallon later meet Jek who found out about her past because he had been next door to her and at the time her roommate had switched rooms for unknown reasons. He had been walking down the hallway to get a late night snack when he heard a scream nearby, followed by cries. Jek rushed to the door he was sure it was coming from, kicked it open, only to find fallon crying to herself in her bed, scared and alone. He promised to never tell anyone as he comforted her back to sleep and since then he can usually be seen around her. Fallon's "roommates" usually don't last too long for unknown reasons. SOmetimes she moves herself. Over the years she's learned to control her self more by making herself be more quiet and almost never screams in her sleep anymore but once in awhile she does but it's never heard because she's learned not to let anyone know about it. 

Also, Fallon and Jek haven't meet Eren or Gareki yet but Gareki and Fallon meet in a rather interesting setting, it's going to be interesting to say the least.  I think that's the most important stuff that I forgot to say but yeah.

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

dragonkitten1012

@Seeker- It's all good. Very interesting story.

Also. just tell me when you all are ready to POV, and I'll start

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

greendog1510

READY, let's start this thing

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

dragonwolf4753

* puts on sunglasses* I was born ready

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

Name: Dallon Wakefield
Child Prodigy Of: Drumming
Appearance: He has messy brown hair (for reference as to styling, look at more recent pictures of Dallon Weekes) and pale blue almond-shaped eyes. He has more of a pale complexion, likely from Anglo or Celtic ancestry. He stands at about 5’3 and has more of a gangly, lean build. His nose is angular and he has thin, pale lips as well as an oval-shaped face. Dallon typically wears band t-shirts and jeans, as well as charcoal grey low-top Converse sneakers,
Personality: INFP-T
Backstory: His parents, Ella and Ryan Wakefield, were always into music and it rubbed off on him. When they bought him a drum set to tinker with for his sixth birthday, they found he had a bit of a talent (as much as a six year old can have but come on work with me). Since then he’s furthered his skill and knowledge of drums and music in general. He has two siblings, an older brother and a younger sister - Balthazar and Ashli. At school, he was always kind of a loner and he met Hailey when he was seven. They’re really good friends, almost inseparable.
Other: Roommates with Hailey (if that’s cool). He also acts several years older than he is.

Name: Hailey West
Child Prodigy Of: Playing guitar
Appearance: She has crimson hair (dyed obviously) styled in a pixie cut and mocha eyes. Her skin is more of an olive complexion, likely from Germanic ancestry. Hailey stands at about 5’1 and has a compact build. Though she’s small, she does pack a punch. Her nose is aquiline and she has full lips as well as an oval-shaped face. She tends to wear graphic tees and skinny black jeans along with white Converse sneakers.
Personality: ENFJ-T
Backstory: Her father, Crevan, was in a band called CHAMBERS and played both guitar and bass for them for a long time. The band had a lot of success and was relatively popular. When the lead singer died suddenly of a heart attack, the band broke up. He still played guitar, though, and had several laying around constantly. When Hailey was 5, she started messing with them and it grew from there.
Other: Roommates with Dallon (again, if that’s cool)

Name: Caramel Cassidy
Child Prodigy Of: Painting
Appearance: Caramel has long, straight soft brown hair that ends a few inches past her shoulders. Her eyes are also a soft brown in colour, and they are wide. She has a fair complexion and freckles dot her cheeks and nose. She stands at 4’8 and is very light, though flexible. She has an aquiline nose and thin lips, as well as a circular face shape.
Personality: ENFP
Backstory: Fairly normal background. She has six other siblings, though, despite this, she still got a lot of attention, which she hated. In order from oldest to youngest, her siblings are Indigo, Eden, Aiken (M), Delilah, Nico, and Dermot. All of them are older than her. She’s always been interested in art, and discovered her talent around the age of 5. Her siblings are a bit jealous, but they only ever gently tease her about it. Her family is also very close and she gets homesick quite often.
Other: n/a

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

dragonkitten1012

@Truce- Accepted, although I would prefer you to write out their personalities, but I guess that it's fine. Also, Dallon and Hailey are quite tall for being 10, and sorry, but Hailey and Dallon can't be roommates. The rooms are separated by gender.

I will begin POVing in just a moment

Oh, and I wanted to clear something up with Riley. When I said that he is quite toned for his age, I meant that he has a bit of muscle, not clearly, but he is stronger than average. 

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

dragonkitten1012

Roommates Update #2

-Rosemary, Sophia, and Siri
- Grace, JJ, and Caramel
- Nash and Callie
- Aria, Fallon, and Hailey
- Riley, Eren and Jek
- Icarus, Gareki, and Dallon

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

catdragon13873

Okay! Another roommate/music child! Do we start POVs as the first day of school, or later in the year when they combine?

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge