Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

It's the first day of school, that's also the time where they combine. They have a assembly where they are told they are combining. And later, they meet their roommates

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

"C is the closest number to 36"

"You can't have a yam without the "a" or it would just be a ym" "It's spicy in here"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom9/04/15

Thumbnail avatar 8142bde30b

horsepegasus552

Sounds exciting!

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Queen of Magic, Magic Believers, Pink, and Star Wars Rebels

-Kid of Hecate + Herobrine

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Okay.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian 

Twin= Topaz 

Fish Slap Queen

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A/TN

"Where's the little demon?" 

"Toffee you're a walnut."

I'm obsessed with music please help.

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#HFDFamily

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

#FafnirReturns

#rememberSally

9/11/17

dragonkitten1012

Rosemary-

Climbing out of the academy bus, which was transportation for those who couldn't drive all the way to Aldweigh or Marcheivus. Rosemary slung her bag over her shoulder and sighed. This school is as dull as ever. She thought, walking towards the large building. Many teachers stood outside the doors, greeting the children as they came, handing out schedules and room numbers, along with these special keys that children could understand and use effectively. 
Nearing the doors, Rosemary made eye contact with a smiley teacher, who proceeded on to ask Rosemary her name. 
"Rosemary Vixen," she said in a monotonous tone of voice. She just wanted to get this whole "First Day" business out of the way. 
"Rosemary...Vixen. Programmer, correct?"
"Yes." She replied quickly. "And hacker."
"And hacker..." the teacher flipped through some pages. "Alright! Here you go!" The teacher handed her schedule, key card, and room number. "Luckily, you came to the right person! I'm your homeroom teacher, Ms. Madeline," the teacher announced.
"I can see why your not married," Rosemary mumbled under her breath. "Thank you," she said, more loudly this time. Passing through the doors, Rosemary noticed Ms. Madeline waving to her. She shook her head and moved on.

Walking with the crowd, she soon came to the very large auditorium, where many kids sat already. She looked around, her eyebrows furrowing. There's supposed to be many more kids than this. Either they skipped today or I'm really early. She thought, taking a seat near the front. As the children piled in, the doors to the auditorium closed with a loud "bang". She frowned and pulled out a bag of cookies from her bag and put one in her mouth. Soon enough, the warden to Aldweigh Academy stepped out, wait...both Wardens came out onto the stage. Rosemary stopped chewing and looked around. She just now noticed the badges some of the students wore, Marcheivus Academy students. She noticed some of Aldweigh students were realizing this too. 
"What kind of day is this?" Rosemary asked herself. The Warden of Aldweigh Academy began speaking.

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

"You can't have a yam without the "a" or it would just be a ym" "It's spicy in here"

Oh, right, sorry, I don’t know why I didn’t think about the whole roommate thing. Also, I was 5’6 when I was 10, so...? I mean, I’ll change their heights anyway, I was just kinda confused. And if I have to change theirs, I’ll change Caramel’s as well.

Dallon - 4’9

Hailey - 4’7

Caramel - 4’4

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

horsepegasus552

It's been forever since I've RPed! Time to see if I can still do horribly! :D

Grace's POV:

I stared out the window as my mother's dark red van merrily bumped down the slightly uneven road. My face was impassive, concealing the insane terror that was ravaging my insides. My heart always pounded, but today it felt like I had just run twenty marathons in a millisecond without any respite. With hands clasped tightly, I let my eyes focus on the outside world around me. It was easier to hide that way.

----

My unimportant line of thinking was derailed by a curtail of movement. The van pulled to a stop, and I brought my focus back to the present. Blinking, I realized that we had arrived at school, and I would have to say goodbye to my mother now. My heart clenched. Suddenly unable to contain my nerves, I gave my mother an anxious look.

Her gray-blue eyes softened and she gave me a gentle smile.

"You'll do great, honey, don't worry. Tell the school if there are any problems, and they will contact us. You're going to be late if you dally for too long." She advised me. We had already discussed this numerous times, so her final words here were not needed to be lengthy. I bit back a sigh and returned her grin.

"Yes, ma'am. I love you!" I said with false cheerfulness. I gave my mother a hug, grabbed my backpack and other items, and left. I could hear the van drive off as soon as I entered the main building. I nervously shuffled down the hallways as I held my paraphernalia as close to my body as I could.

Random movements caught me off-guard in every direction. I kept flinching away from things that were nowhere near close to getting in my general vicinity. Everything was acutely clear in my mind. I approached a woman named Ms. Madaline, who was giving students their required stuff.

I addressed her as politely as I could with a hushed, tense voice, akin to a string about to give way to pressure. I really just wanted to do something, like run around or bake. My hands twitched, and I fought the urge to cry out and convulse, as my taut muscles implored me to do.

I made my way into the auditorium area without making a fool of myself. Well, any more of a fool, I suppose. I tried to position myself closer to the front in order to see above my peers, but I did not have a clear path. May the world forbid I shove my way through anything, so I retreated meekly to the far back, heart once again pounding.

It dawned on me that others would be nervous, too, and I'd have to put on a brave face for my roommates in case they were scared. I resolved to shove my fears in a deep, dark abyss where they belonged once I met them. I promised myself to make sure they had a great time. My childish conversation with my own self was interrupted by a new, stentorian voice.

Unable to see a thing, I stared at the ceiling, eyes glazed over slightly as I focused my energy on deciphering the information I was recieving.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

JJ

My faced ppresed against the wiwindow of the bus. My mom was to busy to bring me today, so I had to take to the bus. I pull my wires out of my pocket. I mess around until the bus pulls to a stop. I stand up and grab my bag. As soon as I get to the school I see a teacher. Holding a packet of stuff to give to the students as they came in. I walk up to her, and she says are you Jay den...," I stood there as she tried to remember my last name.  I am the engineer prodigy, I said impastiontlyimpastiontly. Oh, yes, here is your packet, and I am Ms. Madiline yyour home room teacherteacher." I start to walk in the detection of where every one else. I take a seat and sit down. Soon the doors bang shut and e Warren  walks up on stage with a other person with him. Then I realize it it was the  marchevious warren. I sit back waiting for an explanation.

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

❄MLP Fan #PinkePie is the best! 

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, Galaxis, Galaxy, and Quasar 

Proud Mormon

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

Jek

Jek often times was late for school. After sleeping in everyday during the summer, it was hard to get back into the swing of things. Jek couldn't help it when he woke up late, looking out the window of the apartment he had to see the bus that was suppose to pick him up at the end of the street was driving away. 

"Guess I'm calling a taxi, which isn't new." He said to himself, half asleep.

Jek sat down at the counter he ate at, taking out a bowl and some milk before grabbing a box of cereal and pouring them in before munching on his breakfast without a care in the world. After he was done, he put the milk away, along with the box of cereal before putting his empty owl into the sink. Jek jumped up the stairs, and headed to his room before getting dressed, putting on a white t-shirt and a pair of loose-fitting dark brown pants tucked into simple black combat boots. He then grabbed a black sweater and pulled it on top of his shirt before grabbing his bags. He pocketed his phone into his back pocket before grabbing some last items; a deck of cards, a small little leather pouch with dice in it, a pack of air-head flavored gum, and Rubik cube that was unsolved. He pocketed all of them before turning around to walk down the stairs. As Jek headed towards the door, he couldn't help but turn back to look at the apartment. His parents rented it for him so over the summer/ breaks he had a place to stay. It was mostly empty, only having a few pieces of furniture here and there. All the more important stuff were already in his dorm Jek pulled the straps of his backpack a bit tighter before walking out the door of his apartment and walked down the street, taking out his phone while walking to call a taxi. The taxi came swiftly and he hoped in before telling the driver directions of the school. Jek looked out the window looking for something interesting to happen but nothing did. The taxi dropped him off at the entrance to the school and Jek paid him, before heading over towards the big building. Lots of teachers here . . . He noticed immeditaely. They greeted students but Jek couldn't help but notice that he'd seen some of those teachers from the other school, Aldweigh. Strange but it doesn't matter as long as I get lunch. Jek was going to keep walking when one of the teachers stopped him, handing him a schedule to him, thrusting keys into his face and his room number, etc. Jek took the items thrown into his face so he could get going and headed towards the doors. He wanted to head inside but this creepily teacher who was smiling way to much was asking students their names, stopping them from continueing. Urgh, I just want to get inside to find someone, is that too hard to ask? Jek stared grumpily at the doors.

"Your name?" The teacher asked and Jek didn't hear it before someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind. 

"You're holding up the line," said a kid with messy black hair. He looked just as annoyed as Jek did. 

"Sssoorryyyy." Jek said, slightly sarcastically before telling the teacher his name. "Jek Sanders"

The teacher looked looked down at a sheet of paper with names. "Jek...........Sanders..........Gammer.... correct?"

Jek nodded, keeping his mouth shut in case he said something stupid toward a teacher. "Ah! There you are." She said and looked like she wanted to hand him something but Jek was one step ahead of her. He held up his schedule and key. "I already got them,"And quickly passed through the doors.

He headed into the auditorium, were there already were a bunch of kids sitting around.Jek saw a girl looking around the auditorium like something is wrong. Did she notice that there's teachers from the other school?He wondered to himself, looking around himself but for a different reason. He sighed and sat down, unhappily not finding the person he ha been trying to find. Both wardens of the schools went onto the stage and Jek groaned. It was going to be a long day.

Gareki

Gareki was already in a bad mood. It was too loud to be around other people. it was one thing if everyone was nice and quiet but it was another if everyone was chatting so loudly that people across the world could probably hear them. The moment Gareki had stepped on to the campus of the school, two teachers immediately found him and herded him through the door. Clearly, last year the staff had learned of what Gareki could do. It was kind of obvious, seeing that he was a mastermind at doing tricks, why couldn't he do the whole escaping part too. Gareki grumbled to himself as he was put into a line to get some school papers and what not. The line slowly moved up till there was only one person left in front of him. Gareki looked up to see the dude had bright red hair and wasn't moving. He was just staring at the doors like they would 'open magically', just for him. The teacher before them asked what his name was and red hair didn't reply so Gareki took chance to tap the guy on the shoulder.

"You're holding up the line," he said, staring at him crossly.

"Sssoooorrryyyy," he heard red hair say slightly sarcastically before turning to the teacher and giving his name. He said something else to her but Gareki didn't care, he just wanted to get out of the line he was in as soon as possible.

The kid went through the doors and Gareki quickly was given his schedule and some type of key after he told the lady teacher what his name was and what type of prodigy child he was. 

The moment Gareki got his papers, he went straight through the doors, not stopping for anyone else and headed into the auditrouim. Great, there's a ton of kids in here already. 

"Yeah, so many people yelling over each other," he muttered to himself before looking around for a spot to sit at when he ran into someone. "Oh, sorry,' he said quietly to see a girl with black spiky hair look dow at him. He immediately was taken back from her eye color. They were a red color, lie blood, and he had never seen eyes like that. It gave him bit of a chill.

"Sorry," The girl said before walking over to a spot to sit. Gareki couldn't help but follow her, sitting behind her and waited for school to start. He noticed that as people started to sit down, kids had different badges on them. They weren't just from his but also from Marcheivus. He looked up at the stage, hoping that all would be explained sooner than later.

• Posted at:

Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#Don'tStealMyWaffles

#teamUSA

Gang:/282488

DarkBlade Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time

Queen Of Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

I'm not too late! This is my form, but if I can;t join, just let me know.

~Form

~Name: Maria Melashi
~Age: 8
~Gender: Female
~Child Prodigy Of: Sports
~School: Aldweigh Academy
~Appearance: She is 3'2, almost a foot smaller than average, soft, silver eyes, with small, almost invisible eyebrows. Her hair is blonde with the occasional streak of blue or pink. Neutral expression, skinny latte colored skin. Wears her favorite navy blue fox jacket, with any light shirt. Her hair is almost always up in a ponytail, she has extremely long hair, going down to her waist (in a ponytail). Shorts or athletic pants, with sock that go to the bottom of her shorts. Since it's school, she has two bags, one for homework, textbooks, etc., the other one full of sports supplies (water bottles, hair ties, cleats, etc.) Both have floral designs in mauve. Short eyelashes, skinny, strong.

~Personality: Her face looks neutral, if not sad, from genes, but on the inside she is actually peppy with friends, unless, of course, they are competing. Then, she is fierce, determined, and fast. Also, she doesn't like unfamiliar things. For example, if she doesn't know you and you get to close, she won't hurt you, but she'll glare at you, and race away. She gets friends by observing them from a distance, then allowing that person closer and closer to her trust based off of actions, etc. Her grades are fine. She doesn't care about news, unless it affects her. The schools combining is nothing to her. Just more people to get annoyed at for destroying her personal space bubble.

~Backstory: Not really anything to say about her backstory, it was normal, except she had added practices and "shows."

~Other: Gymnastics: Soccer is her preferred sport. Her best friend, Emmie, doesn't go to that school, but she is another prodigy. She has a prodigy in rock climbing, and decided against going for she likes homeschooling because it works with her schedule. She'll join later on, actually, if that's alright.

• Posted at:

Hello everyone! Hello Scholastic players!

My powers are fire and water. Call me FrozenFlame!

dragonkitten1012

@FrozenFlame- Accepted!

Roommates Update #3

-Rosemary, Sophia, and Siri
- Grace, JJ, and Caramel
- Nash, Callie, and Maria
- Aria, Fallon, and Hailey
- Riley, Eren and Jek
- Icarus, Gareki, and Dallon

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

doglavender646

Maria

I got on the bus knowing all too well what would happen. I decided to take a seat at the back of the long, blue seated bus. Anyone who tried sitting next to me? I glared at them, which worked surprisingly well. Most would think of this behavior as mean or self-centered. It is kind of mean, but I have a reason. I GET PUSHED AROUND IN ALL THE SPORTS I DO. It's nice to not get pushed around trying to get an object of play. Someone brushes off my glare and sits down.

"Stop glaring, Mar!" A cheerful voice scolds, giggling.

"Emmie!" I exclaim, hugging her, "How did you get here?"

"I have to go here to tell them about my plans. I put in a form to go there, but have to tell them that is if I decide to stop homeschooling." she explains. I nod.

"Makes sense. Where have you been?" I ask.

"Around the world and back." She giggles. I laugh along side her. Too soon, the bus stops. She waves and goes her separate way, whereas I follow the crowd. The crowd slowly morphs into a line. How? I don't know. One of the other prodigies probably has an answer. Most likely the science prodigy or physics maybe? Anyway, the point I'm trying to get at is that it is not my field. Sports are my field. Get it? They use fields... I laugh in my head at my mini-joke until someone pulls me back to reality.

"Hello! Welcome! You are..." A woman says, looking through folders in a plastic bin.

"Maria Melashi." I respond reflexively. She nods, and after ruffling through some more papers, she hands me the necessities. A key to my dorm, my schedule(with the dorm number on it), a map, and a guidebook. I take off my backpack and stuff the necessities into one of the compartments. I am then ushered into a stadium of sorts. Almost a gym, but with seats. I face-palm at my non-rememberance of the word. Just then, the wardens of the two schools come out. Fun. I see others looking around, and notice that some of the students are wearing pins. Is that for the other school? Yes, I believe so. My facts at the moment are: scrambled ( Oo ). The announcements begin.

• Posted at:

dragonkitten1012

Riley-

Sitting next to the window, Riley watched the scenery pass by as the bus drove all of the students to Aldweigh Academy quickly. He wondered why they were heading there, instead of Marcheivus, but he shrugged it off. As the building came closer and closer into view, Riley smiled to himself, propping himself up, excited for the coming year. In the back of the bus, he could hear many of the students becoming louder, also excited. One voice in particular, he could just hear above the rest was the name, he was guessing, "Emmie,". They are already making friends, I see. He thought to himself. "Well, I guess I need to, too," he told himself, picking up his courage. Just before he was about to introduce himself to another child, the bus came to a stop. He turned and looked out the window. "Aww man, we're already there?" Riley gathered his belongings and hopped of the bus, grinning.
Walking into the school, a teacher by the name of "Ms. Madeline" handed him his papers and key card. He thanked her and pushed through the crowd, into a large auditorium. Looking around, he tried to spot anyone he knew. He scouted out the person who had said the person's name "Emmie" on the bus. Riley didn't know her, but she was on his bus, so...
Walking closer to her, he waved and sat down next to her.
"Hello-" He tried to introduce himself, but he was cut off again by the announcements.

"Welcome students of Alweigh and Marcheivus Academy!" Many students cheered, along with Riley himself.
"Many of you me already, head Warden of Aldweigh, but this year, we also have the Warden of Marcheivus too! I know many of you are probably confused as to why both schools are here, but the reason is that, if you hadn't noticed already, sign-up rates are low this year, so in order to keep the schools open, we must combine them." Warden #1 paced around the stage, while Warden #2 stayed relatively still.
"These are going to be pretty short announcements for the beginning of the year, but prepare for more later on in the year. First off, we need to speak about the festival. The annual Festival for Gifted Students will be held, surprisingly, next week!" Many students gasped at this, usually the festival wasn't held so soon. "I know, I know, it's coming up very quickly, and trust us, we want to give you all plenty of time to prepare, but the demand is sky-high, and we have barely enough students, so don't worry, as long as you work hard, I know it can be accomplished. Second off, because we are combining schools, rooms are the exact way. Students from both schools with share a dorm with at least three people!" Riley looked down at his papers, and sure enough, students from Aldweigh were joining him. "Make sure to stay with your roomates at all times! Or at least most of the time, we want all of you to be safe, okay? Okay! And lastly, you will have classes with your roommates, especially homeroom. Make sure to stay with your group because it's safer to be in a group than to be alone. That's all for now, children, make sure to find your room quickly and get yourself to your homeroom class! See you next time!"

Riley looked around, uncomfortably. Those announcements were way too short than what they usually are. And the festival just next week?! The kids were already starting to pile out of the auditorium. "Those announcements seemed too bland and..." Riley struggled for the right word to say. He sighed and stood up. "Also, to stay with our roommates? What? What's happening this year?" He asked himself.

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

greendog1510

JJ 

I sat confused, this was not what I had expected. I open my sheets to look for the names of my room mates. I quickly spied their names. Grace, and Carmel, how was I posted tto find them in this crowd? Oh well, I thought. I better go to the dorm room. I start to head out, others seemed to have the same idea. I got to the dorm room, I was the only one in it. I sighed and claimed a bed, and started to upload my bags when the door opened and a person was there. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

Proud Mormon

dragonwolf4753

Eren And Jek:

Eren had arrived to the school with no delay, heading on to the bus they gave out, being handed his room key and papers. He wasn't very surprise to hear news of which the school were combining. Sure, it would be a bit different but it would still be the same, going to school. Eren looked around, trying to see if he could find someone in his group.

"Riley and Jek . . . I'd remember if one of them were in my school so they must be from Marcheivus." He said, calculating it out. 

Eren looked around to see that most people were headin to their rooms, regardless about the fact that they hadn't found their roommates. Eren shrugged before tucking his stuck into his backpack and headed towards the dorms. When he got there, no one had arrived yet. Eren dropped off his day pack, his smaller backpack which just held simple stuff like snacks, games, some notebooks, an extra outfit and a pair of headphones. He heard voices down the hall and got up to look down it to see a boy with bright red hair come walking down. 

"you in room 34?" Eren asked the boy and he paused ot look at his key, which had the number of his room on it and sighed. 

Eren laughed and widened the door. "i'll take that as a yes then." 

The flame haired boy walked into the room a looked around. The room was rather big and had three desks in it, along with two bunkbeds. He immediately headed to the one closest to the door. "I call top,"He said and dumped his bag which had been on his shoulder, onto the bed. The boy then turned around and looked at Eren for a moment before looking around some more. "Where's number 3?"

"What?" Eren asked, confused.

"Number 3, our third roommate, what's his name...."

"Do you mean, Riley or Jek?"

"Yep, that's him, so when he's showing up. I'd hate to break the rules the moment I first get to school so I hope he hurries up." The flame haired boy said with a groan and a grumble from his stomach.

"Wait, which one are you?" Eren asked, feeling a bit confused. "Are you Riley or Jek?"

The red hair boy turned to look at him and grinned. "Who do you think I am?"

That was when someone came into the room and Eren felt more confused.

Fallon:

Fallon woke up early due to a rather disturbing dream. It wasn't the usually nightmare, it was just a really weird, disturbing dream. Fallon rubbed her eyes, trying to concentrate where she was for a moment. She blinked twice before the though came at her. Fallon rolled out of the bed, walking through her room towards the closet before pausing to see herself in the mirror and sighed. School's starting and that means roommates again, yea. She thought to herself sarcastically while brushing her teeth. Once she was done, she headed over to her closet, opening it to find something to wear. Technically she should wear the school uniform but Fallon wasn't sure if she could skip that rule. She eyed the outfit she rather wear, which was a black t-shirt, along with a pair of tan pants, and black combat boots with silver plates to protect her shins. It was a much more appeasing outfit. Well, technically today is just a meet an greet day and uniforms are over rated. Fallon grabbed the outfit and changed into it before looking around for something to wear on top. She saw her short light-brown jacket draped over a chair and pulled the jacket on top before rushing off her shoulders. She looked herself over as she combed her black hair noting to herself on how spiky it was becoming. It's starting to look like one of those anime character Chris showed me a while back. Fallon couldn't help but think about her siblings. She sighed before grabbing a pair of dark brown fingerless gloves. SHe grabbed a scabbard pulled it on to her back, tightening the strap on her back before putting in one of her swords, a left handed long sword which was pitch black. Fallon cracked her knuckles before walking out of her room, pulling out her key and locking the door. She then turned and walked down the hallway of the dorms. Because Fallon had no where else to go during the summers, she just stayed in her dorm all year long. She had moved dorms back halfway during the summer because of the new protocol and she hadn't mind. Doesn't matter where I move, they'll still keep switching me so that the other students don't feel uncomfortable. And that just means I get a bigger space to myself. Fallon looked at a clock on a wall as she kept walking, noticing that she was cutting it close. She ignored the front entrance for the auditorium and went in the side since she had already gotten her stuff and headed inside. It was already crowded but crowded areas she could deal with. Fallon stopped to look around before someone ran into her from the behind. Fallon slowly looked around to see a boy with black hair and blue eyes.

"Oh, Sorry,"the boy said and froze when he look up at her with shock and curiosity.

"Sorry," Fallon replied quickly before heading to a spot to sit. She noticed at as she walked the boy followed shortly after. He sat behind her, looking a little bored. Fallon was tempted to run out of the room and head to the smaller gym but she knew that the staff/teachers wouldn't let that happen, not in a million years.

The two wardens of both schools talked, telling the students what would happen before saying the festival was going to happen sooner than planned, which there was a lot of gasps and groans, which Fallon just listened too. They then ended their little pow wow and students got up, looking around remembering the names of her roommates were Aria and Hailey. This isn't going to turn out well. She immediately thought and looked around. How will anyone find their roommates in this loud room when no one knows what we look like? Fallon noticed that the boy behind her had already left, following two other boys. That's ironic. Fallon took out a paper which had names of her classmates and what they looked like. She had stole this from her homeroom teacher during the summer so she knew what times of the day she could skip and when she wouldn't get caught. It wasn't like Fallon hated the classes or wasn't good at them. Actually, she was an A+ student, it just was she hated being with a class which was useless and that her teacher wasn't the best and sort of boring as well. Fallon noticed one of her roomates, Aria, was by the door, looking around. Fallon also noticed that most people were just heading straight to their rooms instead of finding their roommates. Wait a minute, I have my stuff already set up so why go to my room when I can just get to class?Fallon stuffed the paper back into her pocket in her pants before heading off in the opposite direction toward homeroom.

• Posted at:

Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#Don'tStealMyWaffles

#teamUSA

Queen Of Time

Queen Of Sword Dueling

doglavender646

Maria

The announcements blared into my ears, and for a while there, I could only see words of what they were saying, I had no idea who was talking, where I was sitting, who was sitting next to me. Shaking my head, I looked at my schedule, looking at the top where it said my roommates. Nashami and Callie. Okay then. How in the world do you find roommates in a room like this? We have a few minutes until homeroom. I still have my stuff with me. Room 12. Close enough. I ran-walked over there, flung my stuff onto a bunk, and headed towards homeroom. I can meet them later, after school. I brought the giudebook, upset at the rules, "No running in the hallways." Yay. I can still run outside, though. I head over to Ms. Madeline's class, thinking over the announcement. Merging schools, huh? Do they have anough space to have us all here or do they need to make rennovations? Have they already made rennovations that aren't noticable from the front? I almost slam into the door, lost in my thoughts.

"Good job." Somebody says. I shrug, opening the door to her class. Note-to-self: Watch out for doors. Challenge Of the Day: Get to know the person who said, "Good job."

"Welcome!" Ms. Madeline says, too cheery, "I am your homeroom teacher, giving you announcements and everything else a homeroom teacher does! First, get to know each other!" Stop reading my mind, Ms. Madeline!

"We'll start on this side of the room. Name, prodigy of, former school, other." Ms. Madeline, points to the side closest to the door, me being on the opposite end. Everyone goes, and I soon realize it's my turn.

"Wha-Oh. My name is Maria, my hobby is sports, former school was Aldweigh- Done." I say, looking at Ms. Madeline only. She nods and the class continues onto different activities.

Emmie's Form~

~Emmie Lishma

~8

~Female

~Rock climbing

~Homeschooled, will go to Maria's school later on.

~Amber eyes, small nose, eyebrows arched up, wavy blonde hair goes to chest, in a bun, tall, about 4'9, pale skin, strong, cheery expression, no makeup, wears cargo pants, chalked hands, black shoes (Nike), short-sleeved shirt

~Simple personality: determined, cheery, caring

~ She has no siblings, and she travels to find good rock climbing places. This is why she is homeschooled. Later on, her parents think she should take a break, live a "normal life." So she goes to Aldweigh-merge school. In her free time, she goes to rock climbing facilities.

• Posted at:

Dallon:

“Welcome, students of Aldweigh and Marcheivus Academy!” Dallon finally found a seat by the entry and struggled to calm himself down. His heart was running a marathon, and he was starting to feel a bit dizzy. He figured it was his anxiety, which wasn’t great because it would be hard for him to get a hold of himself. 

“...sign-up rates are low this year, so in order to keep the schools open, we must combine them.” He snapped his head up to look at the wardens. He must have zoned out, but he didn’t seem to have missed anything important. Dallon turned his head to look around at all the students. It really did seem like there should be more, but he shook his head and began fiddling with his hands. Somebody next to him tapped his shoulder, and he looked up to see a crimson-haired girl.

“H-Hailey? You didn’t...didn’t tell me you would be h-here.” He stuttered a bit, which wasn’t actually that common for him. He didn’t know why he was so nervous.

“Surprise!” She grinned, and he envied that she seemed so relaxed. “Anyway, are you okay? You seem anxious and...not...okay.”

“Oh, I’m fine, just a bit nervous. Now pay attention to the announcements, we’re gonna miss something!” He exclaimed, poking her in the side. They both turned back to listen to the wardens. There was a brief announcement about the Festival for Gifted Students, and then something about roommates before the warden told them to find their rooms and get to homeroom. Dallon looked down at his papers. His roommates were someone named Gareki and another boy named Icarus. Wait, Icarus as in Greek mythology? I love that story, he thought. 

Hailey:

“So, Dally, who are your roommates?” She said, looking up from her own papers.

“Oh, uh, Icarus and Gareki. Do you know them?” At least he’d stopped stuttering, but she was still concerned for the boy.

“Nope, sorry. I’ve got Aria and Fallon. Ooh, I love that name, Fallon.”

“You’re a dork,” Dallon grinned. “I actually don’t know them either. Better get to our dorms so we can figure it out, right?”

“Right. See you, Dall.” She gave him a one-sided hug.

“Bye, Hail.”

“Don’t call me that.”

Five minutes later she was in her dorm, waiting for the other two to arrive. Hailey sighed and claimed a bed, setting her stuff down. She wished she could’ve brought her guitar, the one her dad had given her for her ninth birthday. She’d named it Patrick. She didn’t know how, or why, but the guitar looked like a Patrick.

Her head snapped up as the door creaked open and somebody stepped in.

Caramel:

She was a bundle of energy and enthusiasm. This year was going to be so fun! Caramel grinned and followed the body of students vacating the gym. Her roommates were Grace and JJ, and she was so excited to meet them. When she arrived at her dorm, she slowly opened the door, waiting to be surprised. One girl was already there, having claimed a bunk and unloaded her bags already.

“Hello! I’m Caramel, are you Grace or JJ?”

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

dragonkitten1012

Riley-

Making his way through the crowd, Riley looked down at his papers, trying to remember where his room was.
"Room...34...," Riley said to himself, craning his neck around to try and spot his room. After a few hallways down, he came to his room. "Finally," he sighed, satisfied. He put on a large smile and opened the door. There were already two others in the room, one of which had bright red hair.
"Hello," he called out quietly. "It's nice to meet you all," he smiled.

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

dragonwolf4753

Gareki:

Gareki over heard someone say the name, Dallon and he looked down at his sheet of paper to see if that was the name of his roommate. Well that didn't take too long. Gareki quickly followed Dallon, that way he would be with at least one of his roomamtes. He paused for a moment as he watched other students scrambled out of the room. I really hope this year will be different. He shook his head, clearing away his clouded thoughts before continuing to follow Dallon.

Eren 

Eren looked up at the new comer. He gave a wave at the other student. After the other student finished saying hello, Eren went over to shake his hand. "Hi, it's nice to meet you as well. I'm Eren." Eren said with a positive tone. It was best to act normal around people, especially his the two people around him since they'd be with him for the rest of the year. "I take it you're....Riley?" He said. Eren had a feeling that the other boy with flame colored hair was Jek. The names just felt like they matched their personalities. Eren was about to continue when the guy behind him cleared his throat. 

"This a very touching meet and greet, however, I think we should get going to class before we're late. Not that I mind bei g late to homeroom but I have a feeling our teach will get a bit, unhappy with us so how about we walk and talk?" Jek said and without waiting for a reply, he started out of the room. 

Eren shook his hed at Jek's bold moves and poked his head out the door and called out to Jek. "You know we have to stay with our roommates right?"

"Yea? So come and catch up." Jek said without stopping.

Eren couldn't help but be a bit irritated at the way his new 'roommate' was acting. He then turned toward the his other student. "Well, might as toss you bag on any bed, doesn't matter to me. That idiot however clearly doesn't under stand how rules work."

• Posted at:

Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#Don'tStealMyWaffles

#teamUSA

Queen Of Time

Queen Of Sword Dueling

greendog1510

JJ-

"Oh, hi," I said startled," I'm JJ, but my actual name is Jayden." "Um, there's two beds over there," I turn back to my things. I put my hand in my pocket and pull it out. I start to mess with it again. All of a sudden lights start to flash. I take a closer look at what I had built. It was a mini flashlight, that could spell words on the wall. I grin, I walk over to my bags and pull more wires and things out and stuff it in my pocket. I put the flashlight in a bag. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

Proud Mormon

Thumbnail avatar 4bed2c0b6f

rabbitpaw36

Sophia-

I climbed off the bus. I was reading Lois Gladys Sheppard's first volume of the Mandie series. I had already reached the third book, Mandie and the Ghost Bandits. Currently, Mandie and her friends were out on their horses searching for gold that the bandits had stolen! I walked into the building and followed the crowd of students. If I knew anything, I would know that if you follow a crowd on the first day of school, you'll almost always end up at the right place. We came to an auditorium, full of many students. I took a seat near the middle, then continued reading. About twenty minutes later, a hush went over the room. I put the book down and looked up. The warden from Marcheivus had just stepped out- but so had Aldweigh's warden. Now I was confused. What was the Aldweigh warden doing here? I looked around at the auditorium. This was Aldweigh, not Marcheivus! I let out a small giggle. I was so engrossed in my reading I hadn't noticed. I listened to what the wardens where saying. Apparently, the two schools were combining! No biggy, I guess. Bigger classes maybe, but other than that, it would probably be the same, hopefully. They dismissed us to find our roomates. I opened up my file my mother had given me before I got on the bus. I was with two other girls, Rosemary and Sirena. I walked to the girl's dorms, and found the room with our names on it. I opened the door, and looked at the room. There was two bunk beds, I guess for if we got a fourth roomie at some point. I put my stuff on a top bunk and started making my bed. It turned out horrible, but it would have to do. Once I was done, I looked around the room some more. There was a set of cubbies on the back wall, four in total but only three with a name. I looked in mine. There was some more things to add to my file. There was also some chairs in the room. I adjusted my glasses, then curled up in a chair to do some more reading.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.-Eeyore

dragonkitten1012

Rosemary-

Sighing quietly to herself, Rosemary stood and shoved the empty cookie bag into her other bag. Of course they would do something like this. She parted herself away from the large crowd of children and left to go find her room. She'd have to find her roommates later, but they'd all come to the room eventually. 
Opening the door, she peeked in first, before sliding calmly in. She placed her things on a bed, one of the bottom bunks. She looked around the room. It looked the almost exactly same from the years before, but it was bigger and there were more things. Noticing another person in the room, she was less than enthused to introduce herself to them, but she decided it was better to get it done with, since they had to stay together anyway. 
"Hello, I'm Rosemary," she said to the kid with glasses, reading a book.

Riley-

"Yep, I'm Riley, and I'm assuming that the other kid is Jek,"  Riley replied, smiling calmly. "His hair is really cool, not saying your's isn't either," he placed his hands behind his back. Suddenly, the kid named Jek began walking out of the room, saying that they should come too, not wanting to be late. "Yeah, maybe he's right, although I don't usually like to rush," Riley turned to the door, throwing his bags on the bottom bunk. "Come on, we should try and catch up with him," Riley waved his hand, signaling Eren to follow him.

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

Dallon -

I finally reached the dorm and took a deep breath before slowly opening the door. Whoever they were, I was stuck with them for the rest of the year, so I said a silent prayer to a god I didn’t believe in that they would be cool; or, at the very least, quiet and leave me alone. Yet, when I finally did creak the door open, nobody was in there. I sighed, the anticipation killing me, and headed in.

I heard someone else’s footsteps and whipped around. There stood a boy with messy ebony hair and eyes borne of the ocean.

“U-Um, were you following me?” 

Caramel -

“Okay. Would you like if I called you JJ, or Jayden? JJ, right?” I didn’t wait for an answer before I threw my things on the top bunk and watched as she messed with a flashlight, before pulling tangled wires out and putting the flashlight away again. “That’s so cool!” I exclaimed, referring to the flashlight. “What are you the Prodigy of? I’m the Prodigy of painting. I love how the colours look when I blend certain ones a certain way. It’s so pretty! Do you like art at all?”

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

horsepegasus552

Grace's POV:

Stay together.

Stay together.

Stay safe.

Stay together.

Grace's thoughts repeated those words like a mantra. Over and over, they kept coming. The young, frail girl trembled in fear. She couldn't breathe. Grace hadn't been able to see the headmaster's face when the words were spoken. Was it just overprotective cautiousness, or something more? 

With a sickening lurch of reality, Grace realized that the majority of the people around her had left; she was nearly alone. While this should have comforted her, the child suddenly found herself wanting to find someone else. She had to find her roommates. She rushed to her feet, grabbed her items, and got out of the room as quickly as she dared.

Grace decided to make use of her time walking by memorizing what she knew. Her room number and roommates were a top priority. She repeated the number and their names like a broken record player. The girl had hoped the new thoughts would shove her frantic warped old thoughts into the back of her mind, but such was not the case. She only caused a cacophony of repeating words in her mind. She wanted to go home. She wanted to be alone. To be safe.

The frail girl walked smack into the door.

"Gnh!" She cried though clenched teeth. Her head was already sending blood to the wound, making the skin tinged red. Her brain, her dirty, treacherous brain, pounced on this moment to torture Grace once more.

Tears pricked at the edges of her vision as she imagined how her two future friends would judge her. Klutz. Useless. Idiot. Failure. Abrubtly, Grace seized her consciousness and spoke firmly to herself.

Stop crying. Take a deep breath. You're fine. Move fast, you idiot! GO!

Clammy hands seized the doorknob and she opened the door. Her eyes nervously darted about, taking in the scene. There were two females. One was looking at what seemed to be a flashlight, holding wires and other trinkets, and the other looked to have been stopped mid-sentence. I blushed, realizing I had just interrupted them.

"S-sorry!" I stammered, backing up a bit despite having nowhere else to go, "I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm... I'm Grace, your other roommate. It's nice to meet you two! I..um.. sorry about the interruption. I'll be quiet now." I dropped off to a soft mumble at the end, looking at my feet. I wasnt blushing just from the barging in, now. I quickly shuffled towards the only empty bed and nervously glanced back at the others.

I was such an idiot.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I’m banned on my main device so I won’t be able to POV for a few days

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian 

Twin= Topaz 

Fish Slap Queen

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A/TN

"Where's the little demon?" 

"Toffee you're a walnut."

I'm obsessed with music please help.

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#HFDFamily

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

#FafnirReturns

#rememberSally

9/11/17

greendog1510

JJ

I stared at Grace, she seemed worried or something, I turn back to Caramel. "Well I perefur to be called JJ, and I am the Machenical EEngineer Prodigy and I like art, because it let's me see my ideas outside my head," I took a deep breath, I had never really said so much in one sentance before. I start to mess with the wires again. Maybe this time I could make a laser pen or a phone. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

Proud Mormon

rabbitpaw36

Sophia-

I looked up at the girl that just walked in. "Sorry, did you say something? I wasn't really paying attention..." I said. "Yeah. I said 'Hi, I'm Rosemary.'" she said, looking a little nervous. I set my book down. "I'm Sophia. I'm a robotics prodigy. You?"

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Can anyone please recap everything that's happened so far?

• Posted at:

✧BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・ 

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

"Funny how one lie leads to another

and before you know it

you whole life can be a lie." ~Marty, from Shiloh

dragonkitten1012

Rosemary-

Rosemary perked up when Sophia mentioned she was the prodigy in robotics. Ooo, this could be interesting. She thought, raising an eyebrow. 
"Child Prodigy programmer and hacker," Rosemary pushed up her glasses. "I'd be interested to see what kinds of robots you've created," she sat down, and crossed her legs. "But to be honest, I don't really like people, so."

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

rabbitpaw36

Sophia-

"Robotics doesn't always mean robots. It can even be just a basic computer, and still be robotics. But I have some in my bag. My larger ones are at home though." I said. I walked over to my bag and pulled out a robot vehicle with two parallel wheels. "This one's pretty cool. It can be changed into four different types of vehicles, but this one's my favorite. It has a gyroscope in it to keep it balanced." I pulled out a piece of paper and drew a black line with lots of curves and turns on it. I set the robot down on the paper, and hit go on my tablet. "And it follows lines." I said with a grin, as the small robot zoomed across the paper, following the line.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

Caramel - 

“That’s so cool!” I grinned at JJ and then turned to Grace. “Hello, Grace, it’s nice to meet you, too! I’m Caramel, the Prodigy of painting. What ‘bout you, what are you the Prodigy of?” Something seemed a little off, but I ignored it, figuring it was just nerves, as it was the first day of school.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

horsepegasus552

Just realized I switched from 3rd person to 1st person in my POV. Hngghhh

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

horsepegasus552

Grace's POV:

A gentle smile passed the girl's face. Her hands were folded tightly in her lap, but for the most part, Grace cleared all traces of panic from her form. She needed to be calm.

"I'm the one who's sorta good at cooking and baking!" She replied cheerfully. She refused to call herself a prodigy of anything. She gasped softly, and then pulled out a small flipbook from her jacket pocket. It was metal, with flowery ornate designs and a small pen holding the locks in place. She grabbed the pen and opened the book, smiling shyly at her new friends.

"Do either of you have allergies? I don't want to bring anything in here that might hurt you," she clarified.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

doglavender646

I jumped too far ahead, didn't I? For me, class already started a bit. Any suggestions?

• Posted at:

dragonkitten1012

@FrozenFlame- I can have Riley come and interact with your character if you don't mind.

@Bixbite- I can try and sum it up as best I can, but I'll have to do it later

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

dragonwolf4753

Gareki 

Gareki couldn't help but follow someone which was going the same direction which he needed to go. The boy in front of him, dallon, stopped at a dorm room and opened it. He headed inside the room and gareki looked around before looking down at his key. Well, the room number is correct so I was right that this guy is in my room for the year. Gareki moved closer to the door and almost tripped before steadying himself upright and looked to see dallon staring at him. 

“U-Um, were you following me?”Dallon asked.

Gareki looked up and down at Dallon, figuring out whether or not telling the truth would be the best option or not. On one hand, he could tell the truth and say he was sort of stalking or following him, on the other hand he could just ignore him and set his bag down before going to class. Or on his third hand he could be social for once and talk to someone who would eb around him for the whole year. Gareki choose the four option. He headed into the room, passing by Dallon and setting his stuff down on a bed next to a window. 

"I'm Gareki," He said quietly. He turned to look at Dallon for a second before walking back to the door and lingered in the doorway. 

Eren

Eren shrugged, and decided to put his usually positive face on and followed Riley out the door and into the hall. "So what are you the prodigy of?" Eren asked, trying to make conversation. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#Don'tStealMyWaffles

#teamUSA

Queen Of Time

Queen Of Sword Dueling

doglavender646

That's fine. The only problem is that she already started the homeroom class, so umm... yeah...

• Posted at:

Caramel:

The girl seemed to relax before pulling out a small notebook. “Do either of you have allergies? I don’t want to bring anything in here that might hurt you.” Grace said.

“I’m allergic to cats.” Caramel offered. “But no food allergies, which is what you were probably asking about.”

Dallon:

The other boy pushed past him and set his stuff down on one of the beds. 

“I’m Gareki.” He said quietly. Dallon had to strain to hear him, though he realised that was probably how he himself acted around other people as well.

“Oh. I’m Dallon. Do you know where our other roommate is, by chance?” He tried to speak clearly, but his voice shook just a bit. 

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

dragonwolf4753

Gareki

Gareki paused for a second before stopping himself from muttering to himself. "Icarus, is his name" Gareki said, trying to remember if that was really the other person's name. "By the way, what child prodigy are you?" he asked, feeling a tiny bit curious. 

Fallon

Fallon was sitting down in a desk when a few other students started to slowly make their way into the classroom, along with the teacher.

(Most of my characters are heading to the classrooms)

• Posted at:

Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#Don'tStealMyWaffles

#teamUSA

Queen Of Time

Queen Of Sword Dueling

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Name: Hadley Cooper
Child Prodigy Of: athletics
School: Marcheivus Academy

Appearance: Hadley has long, coppery brown hair with a few blond streaks going down it naturally. Her hair is usually up in a high ponytail, permitting

her to move freely. She has super light brown eyes, almost hazel, but almost green eyes. She has a warm honeyed tan skin and there are freckles dotting her nose and cheeks. Hadley usually wears  clothes that she can move around easily in, which are nike and under armour clothes, and never really wears anything else. She either wears a battered pair of nike sneakers or her muddy rainboots. Hadley has a navy blue hiking backpack in which she carries her books and homework, but also clothes, water, and food in case an adventure comes up

Personality: Hadley is super nice and friendly to pretty much anyone, except sometimes she has to learn not to become friends with everyone. She is an adventurous spirit and longs for the day when she can get out into the world and show her energy and capabilities. She is actually whip- smart and impresses her coaches everyday. She is very athletic and serious about that, but she is also very funny and a goofball. Her sarcasm and jokes can make anybody laugh

Backstory: SHe caught onto a bunch of sports after she had traveled and visited a bunch of her sports heroes- and somehow she is amazing at it
Other: she has a little scar on her cheek from when she tried to dive and save the ball from going into the goal

• Posted at:

GRYFFINDOR FOR LIFE!!!

Watch out y'all, I'm a Tomas-

And a DAUGHTER OF HERMES

(CALL ME BEAR!)

"And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn.." Ellie Goulding

"I can't help falling in love with you." Elvis 

That's it so bye...

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Nash:

I walked down the hallway, pulling my loaded suit case along with me. I had my flute case under my arm and my paper with my assigned dorm in my hand. "Hm..." I look to my left and right. Even though I'm not new here I always got lost. The school was huge to me and the halls were winding and confusing. I continued to walk down the hall until I stopped at a door at the very end of the hall. I tried my best to look at the paper, holding my flute case an awkward way as I tried to take a look. "This is it.." I looked at the door. I knocked on the door with my foot, unable to do it with hands. If the school didn't provide musical instruments then I would be carrying every instrument I can carry from my home. Without my instrument I don't know how I would live. "Hello?" I knocked at the bottoms of the door with my foot again. 

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

"Yeah, but I'm a walnut with passion." 

"Believinis mmagic!" "Happinesithcure!" 

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper