Thumbnail avatar 1a59203ae4

indigowolf589

Thanks!

How should I get Velocity involved?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| icicle ||

+rep angry reptile mother

on a hiatus thankfully :) so im not fully quitting, yaya!

''does burger king foot lettuce classify as a scp keter?"

"no apollyon. fool."

friendos: starry/riri, and caribou.

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

idk? Maybe just send her to homeroom? Oh, and is it ok I just made up a teacher...

Hadley's POV:

Hadley ran down the hallway, then stopped. "Oh wait. I have swim at 3." She ran back down without a breath and rushed into the room as the bell rang. She sat down and took out her journal, and looked up at her homeroom teacher. She was petite, a bit round, and had dark brown hair in a braid."Good morning, class, my name is Ms. Maybelle." She stopped and scribbled her name in cursive on the blackboard. "I will be your homeroom teacher. And welcome to the school."

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

I made my teacher Ms. Madeline for Maria

Emily

We were packing up for our next trip. Well, my parents were. I had finished packing yesterday and had to go do some other "chores" before we could go.

"Don't stay there too long!" Michelle, my mothre, shouts. I nod and jump onto the bus, looking for a spot. The bus was already crowded from other stops. Well, in reality it was just a small bus going to a relatively small school. In size, not in popularity, of course. This was the school where "prodigies" went. I saw a familiar face, and nudged into the stop.

"Stop glaring, Mar!" I scolded cheerfully.

"Emmie!" She exclaimed, then thrust her arms around me into a hug, "How did you get here?"

"I have to go here to tell them about my plans. I put in a form to go there, but have to tell them that is if I decide to stop homeschooling." I explain, while keeping my eyes shut the entire time out of habit. I close my eyes when I explain things for some reason. She nods.

"Makes sense. Where you been?" she says quickly.

"Around the world and back." I say and giggle again. She starts to laugh almost immediately. After a while, the bus stops and I hop off, Maria at my side. Her blond hair whipping my torso as her hair swings wildly. I smile and wave, going off on my own. I skipped away towards the main area, looking for a sign that said "Principal's office" or something. I find "Warden's office," and peek inside. The Warden sees me and waves me in.

"What brings you here?" The Warden says.

"I-signed-up-for-this-school-but-I-am-homeschooled-so-I-won't-be-in-school. This-might-change-later-on-I'm-unsure-so-yeah..." I speed-talk, my eyes closed again.

"I see, but in order to make sure you are studying, we will provide your homeschool teacher with tests to give you each time a semester is about to end. Then it will be sent to us as proof, and to make sure you are getting the right education." The Warden explains and I nod, my legs thumping on the ground in a race against each other. The Warden adds a few notes to a file and looks up.

"You are free to go." The Warden states plaining. I nod.

"Thanks." I whisper, then run out of the room. I heard a soft chuckle behind me as I see a new bus stop at the stop, this one isn't specifically for the school. I nod as I head inside and pay when I leave, waving at my parents as they watch from the rearview mirror of the car. They start the car and I hop in, preparing myself mentally for a new climbing trip.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Group ~ Misha Violet Blake Whiplash

Flipside- EarthenCloud

EarthenCloud's group- Ashley

doglavender646

For the person whos character is Nashamira,

Both of your roommates are already in homeroom.

To the creator of this RP,

Are we all in the same classes, or most are the same, with electives, and PE(?) being different?

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

The roommates have pretty much all the same classes, but that won't really matter. Soon enough, I'll be skipping the time period to a week later to when the festival is, just so we can get to the actual story. Technically, were all supposed to have the same homeroom teacher, sorry for not explaining that earlier, but if you're already in a different class, that's fine. 

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Niagara

(so is this gonna be like middle school for them considering they are prodigies? also, if its fine, can Niagara be good {not like, prodigy good} at art?

I sighed as the girl had angrily snapped at me. So much for making a new friend. I picked up my star map, stuffed it in my bag, and entered homeroom. Our teacher introduced herself as Miss Maybelle. I got my binder out and took notes of stuff she said and drew the best copy of the school map I could. I took out another cherry sucker and popped it in my mouth, and listened to the rest of the class, taking notes when i thought was necessary.

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

You can call me Wist/Wistful or Nova (idk)

I do a lot of stuff

Don't be afraid of failure. Be afraid of not having the chance!

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

FALLON:

Sitting in homeroom was sort of boring at first. Since she was there early, it was slightly weird, even for Fallon. Eventually students started to file in. A few girls came in, chatting loudly, quickly making Fallon regret her thoughts. As more kids filled in, she couldn't help but look for someone special. Is he here? She couldn't help but wonder if a certain person would be in her class. After some time, the homeroom teacher made here way into the classroom and went up to the front of the room, writing stuff down on the board. Fallon ignored the teacher for a moment and looked outside the window. Being in the back did have great perks. For one, usually people left you alone, and it was hard to tell if you were sleeping in the back as well. But what was great for fallon was that since she had gotten to class early, you could the best spot in the room; the window seat. Fallon couldn't help but stare out the window, watching as a orange cat climbed up a tree and sat in it, grooming itself. 

GAREKI:

After waiting for some time, Gareki gave up waiting for their last roommate and turned toward Dallon. "I'm going to head to class." He said and turned to start out of the room. "If you see him, tell him I said hi," He said to Dallon before walking down the hallway. Gareki walked to his homeroom class. When he entered, there was already at least most of the class their. So many of them that Gareki thought that maybe he was one of the last ones there.He sighed and headed toward a seat in the back, since those were the only ones left mostly. He was about to sit closer toward the door but he noticed by the window was that girl from before. He couldn't help but sit near her, two seats away. He set his knapsack on the floor next to his feet before looking up at the front of the room to see the homeroom teacher writing on the board. 

EREN:

Eren and Riley walked down the hall, following Jek till they came to their classroom. "After you," jek said and Eren gave a nod of thanks in his direction before heading inside after Riley. Once inside, the classroom was mostly filled, Eren looked around before finding an open spot in the back, next to a girl by a window spot and a younger looking boy with black hair. Eren smiled at them before sitting right in between the two. As he got settled, he turned to look at the boy and held out his hand. 

"Hello, my name's Eren Altros."Eren said, holding out his hand to shake with.

The boy turned to look at Eren with an odd expression before slowly shaking his hand. "And my is Gareki," he said quietly. Eren smiled back. "It's nice to meet you Gareki." He said and glanced over at the girl, who was busy looking out a window, almost like she wanted to burst out of the classroom at any moment. He was about to say hello to the girl when the homeroom teacher started to speak. "My name is Ms. Madeline and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the year."

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

dragonkitten1012

Riley-

"Thank you," Riley said to Jek as he held the door open for him and Eren.
He calmly walked into his homeroom class, waving to the teacher as he went. Sitting near the front of class, he watched as a group of girls come in soon after. One of them, who was currently eating from a bag of cookies was bumped into. She fell over, but was soon helped up by the other girl who had rushed into her. Riley wanted to help, but it seemed like the girl was already mad, so he didn't want to make anything worse. They both eventually came in, Riley waved to them as well, smiling. The girl who had fallen ignored him and sat in the very back, closest to the door. 

Rosemary-

Entering the classroom, Rosemary frowned as she noticed all the people in the room. One boy tried to wave at her, but she looked past him and didn't say anything. Sitting in the back of the class, she put her bag on the back of her chair and leaned on one hand. Here goes yet another school year. She sighed, thinking. Soon after, their homeroom teacher began to speak as all the children were in the room.

"Hello children! And welcome to Aldweigh Academy! My name is Ms. Madeline and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the year!" She began cheerfully. "For those of you just joining us at Aldweigh, let me give you the run down. So basically, Aldweigh is just like Marcheivus except it's a bit smaller and less, um, let's say, competitive," she laughed and paced back and forth around class, explaining things to them. "Aldweigh is a studious academy that wishes best for all of it's children. We hope that everyone from either school will be safe and productive for the good of the school and yourselves and that you all stick to the rules, they're very important," she smiled, quickly adding in the last part. 
"Hopefully this school year will be a quick one, not that I want to leave soon, just so, you know, so everyone can go home sooner. Anyway, speaking of rules, let me go by them one more time, just in case some of you weren't paying attention to the Wardens. So, first things first. Do not go off alone on or off campus. If you do, always let someone know when and where you are going. I know it sounds suspicious, but trust me, it's for the best. Second off, only go where you are supposed to go. Don't be curious, that's all. And for the last most important rule-" she stopped and looked around the room at all the kids. With the suspense in the air she continued after a moments pause, "-Have fun!" Ms. Madeline smiled brightly. "I mean, you all are prodigy children! And with being here comes fame! Isn't that nice? You know, I used to be a prodigy child myself-" she continued.
At this point Rosemary stopped listening to her. She was trying to figure out why they were being all weird about the rules. They didn't act like this at all the past few years she's been going here.

(After class, I'm going to skip a week ahead when the festival is about to take place. The story will continue from there.)

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

athleticbear159

ok!

Hadley's POV:

Hadley grumbled as her homeroom teacher kept talking. She was nice enough, but HAD TO STOP TALKING. "There will be a festival exactly one week from now where you can show of your prodigy to others or participate in contests. It will last for 2 weeks and we will be having a class trip to the festival on the second day of the festival.  YOu will need to bri-" The teacher's voice was interrupted by the bell ringing BRING BRING BRING! All the students sighed and they rushed out of the class.Hadley met up with Rosemary and Sophia again. "So, what's your next class? I think I have swim. Or maybe track, and then soccer. I think the sports tryouts are today. And I-" She stopped as they rolled their eyes. "sorry."

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Thumbnail avatar 8142bde30b

horsepegasus552

I'm feeling a bit sick, so I can't POV today. I'm going to try and get better at POVing, though! I'm sorry about this.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Queen of Magic, Magic Believers, Pink, and Star Wars Rebels

-Kid of Hecate + Herobrine

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

dragonkitten1012

It's all good, I understand

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

Merp, i'll post later

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

horsepegasus552

Grace's POV:

I stood up once more, folding my hands across my chest, and looked at JJ and Caramel.

"I think it's time to head to class. I.. can't really go alone, so I think we should head there together!" I explained, adding a little hopeful cheeriness flood into my voice. I gave them a nervous smile.

To be honest, I was still quite terrified. I gathered my stuff and took a quiet, deep breath. "I wonder why they want us to stick together," I murmered, more to myself than anything. Not expecting an answer, I moved closer to the door and glanced back at my roommates, silently asking if it was OK for all of us to leave. I didn't want to break the rules.

Not now, not ever. I had to be perfect.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

whaleclever14

Niagara:

I quietly tapped a small girl's shoulder. She jumped and turned around. "Uh, you... you need anything?" she stammered. I plucked my sucker out of my mouth (I hope i had enough to last the school year. I mean i had about 20 bags so i was hopeful) and said, "Any chance you happen to be Grace, Caramel or JJ? They're my roomates and I'm supposed to stick with them sooo," I gave an embarrassed grin and popped my sucker back in my mouth, sucking on the cherry goodness.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

dragonkitten1012

Up

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

horsepegasus552

Grace's POV"

Someone tapped my shoulder, causing me to jump and turn around. My breath caught in my throat, but I managed to shakily stammer out a sentence. "Uh, you... you need anything?"

The girl before me took a tiny lollipop from her mouth and spoke. "Any chance you happen to be Grace, Caramel, or JJ? They're my roomates and I'm supposedto stick with them, sooooo," she trailed off. She gave me a grin that showed hr embarassment and slipped the candy back into her mouth. I gave her a grin.

"Indeed I do! Or... am... Agh, I messed up that delivery. Anyways, I'm Grace! You must be Niagara! Nice to meet you!" I said with as much cheerfulness as I could muster. I put a little bounce into my step and rocked on my heels. "We have to start heading to class about this time, so if you want, I can wait for you to get your stuff situated and we can go together. Or not, if you'd perfer," I ammended.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

whaleclever14

Niagara:

"Indeed I do! Or... am... Agh, I messed up that delivery. Anyways, I'm Grace! You must be Niagara! Nice to meet you!" the girl said. She started to bounce a bit and rock slowly on her heels. "We have to start heading to class about this time, so if you want, I can wait for you to get your stuff situated and we can go together. Or not, if you'd perfer," she quickly said. "I've got most my stuff already," I hefted my backpack to show Grace, "So shall we go? Also, after classes, I've got something AMAZING to show ya!" I started to skip out the classroom, doing an aerial out the doorway.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Jayden: 

Wow,  that girl was full of engergy. I followed her out the door. "Hi," I said," I'm Jayden but you can call me JJ." 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

athleticbear159

Hadley:

Hadley shrugged it off. She breathed in and out and tried not talk as fast. "So, what do you guys think you're going to do for the talent festival? I'm deciding between lacrosse, soccer, hockey, swimming, track, football, baseball...maybe I'll just do all of them." She smiled. 

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

whaleclever14

Niagara: 

A girl named Jayden introduced herself as JJ, and I presumed the other person in our group was Caramel. We all headed towards class - all the while I was sharing stories and drawing and being my typical self.  I was also thinking what to do for the festival. 

(time skip to end of day bc why not?)

Once classes had ended, we headed back to our rooms. Once we all got in, I brought out a dozen or so pictures of Mars. "They're taken from my own space drone. I made it with the help of my parents and since my mom worked for NASA, she was able to get it launched."

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Jay den: 

"Cool, my mom worked at NASA to," I said. I helped with some of the engineering of some space crafts. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

athleticbear159

Hadley walked back to her dorm room. "Why is everything so...pink?" she wondered, looking around at the pink wallpaper, pink and rainbow bunk beds, and pink shades. She walked over to Sophia and Rosemary's bed. She started ripping apart the blankets and sheets and repainted a bunch of stuff. Hadley looked up and nodded. Sophia's bunk bed had a fluffy blanket with a big robot picture on it and constellations around it. She painted the wood part light magenta, and Rosemary's was a nice dark purple. The blanket was bright purple with dark stripes and code numbers. She added in a nice computer for coding and put a robot kit with lubricant and put it on the beds with a note- "Sorry about everything. Take this." 

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

horsepegasus552

Kinda afraid to POV because I'm not sure if we should've skipped the day.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

doglavender646

Yes! I can POV! For a bit.

Maria

Ms. Madeline continued talking about prodigies and stuff. You. Are. Making. Others. Feel. Bad. Seriously. I mean, yes, I am a "prodigy," but in sports. Sports. I had a friend, she moved, her name was Anna. She was a few years older than me, my reading buddy in 1st-3rd grade. One time, she had gotten a message during class.

"Watch, okay?" she whispered. I nodded, and looked around for teachers. Giving her the thumbs up, she quickly checked. She pushed my hand down when she was done, and I felt it shaking. I looked to her and she had some tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" I launched towards her, hugging.

"I-I-I tried. B-but n-n-no." She was a 5th grader so I assumed.

"Middle school?" I asked. She nodded.

"Which one?"

"Prod-" She whispered, but I knew immediately. I cuddled closer, trying to comfort her.

See? You are giving us unneeded confidence and destroying others' confidence. The teacher continued rambling on about prodigies until finally, finally, the bell rang. I ran to the door, and left the room as quickly as I could.

What's the next class?

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

doglavender646

Also, if that hurt anyone, I'm sorry. It's just the way my character thinks. I did not mean to say anything bad about this RP either because this is really cool and I'm happy to be part of it. So.... yeah. Again, sorry if that hurt anyone (most likely) mentally, that was not my intention.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

dragonkitten1012

Sorry I haven't POVed for a while, I've been busy, but to everyone here, I'm going to skip to the end of the day, for those who have already done that, you're okay. After the end of the day, I'm going to skip to next week when the festival is so things can go down.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

athleticbear159

um... sorry, but i'm pretty sure my prodigy is sports. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I have already POVed on it multiple times...

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

doglavender646

Yes, so is mine.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

athleticbear159

Oh, that's cool!

I know this will sound weird, but do you want them to end up like as long-lost family or something? Or best friends?

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

doglavender646

I think I'll take you up on the long lost family thing if that's okay. Maria's best friend is Emmie, so... Anyway, when should our characters figure it out, later or before?

Also, by long lost family you mean? Divorce? A somehow-you're-my-cousin?

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

athleticbear159

Maybe later...and that they are cousins? 

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

doglavender646

Okay!

A few days later...(Only for Emmie, by the way)

Emmie

So... change of plans. After a few days of climbing, we rode back. That trip was to figure out what I needed to improve on. So, as we are dragging back, I'm really in my head.

"Hey, Emmie?" Mom asks cautiously.

"Yeah?" I respond, not paying attention.

"Your father and I have decided that you should go to school, have a normal life for a bit. Try it out." That's about when I snapped out of my min and into reality.

"Okay, going to that school is not 'normal.' Also, would it affect my climbing?" I ask.

"It shouldn't," she looked up, "plus, Maria is there..."

"True. Sure... Why not? I'll try it out for the year..." I shrug and continue thinking about what I need to do.

"Thanks, Emmie. You'll start a little before the festival..." Dad says, peering at my through the mirror hanging from the roof of the car. I nod, and doze off to the whirring of the engine.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

I'M A CHILD PRODIGY

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

darkwolf6599

Can I still join this?

• Posted at:

doglavender646

I think so...

You are actually a child prodigy? In what area?

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

dragonkitten1012

@Forrest- Yeah, you can still join! And it's cool that you're a child prodigy

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Nah guys I just like yelling that XD

And form should be coming through soon, Nugget.

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

Oof, didn't realize I was on le alt

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

Form-

Name: Robin Kenney

Child Prodigy Of: Singing
School: Aldweigh Academy
Appearance: Robin has pale skin with a few freckles evenly distributed over her cheeks. Her hair is a reddish-brown color, and is cut above her shoulders. Her hair is stick-straight, except for the ends, which curl inward even if her hair isn't cut short. She has bangs. Her eyes are hazel, and she's around the middle area for height spectrum. She's sort of chubby, but not on her torso. She usually wears a graphic long-sleeved shirt and black leggings, and some sort of slip-on shoe or sandal. 
Personality: Robin is a jerk. She hangs with the mean, popular girls, and picks on anybody she sees. She's obsessed with all sorts of makeup, even though she can't wear it yet. 
Backstory: (Optional) Robin grew up abused, and often sang herself to sleep. Over time, she hardened and began to take on the personalities of her parents, who only showed her face in public to gain fame.
Other: Roleplays in PINK. (Please help me MY EYES HURT)

• Posted at:

dragonkitten1012

Accepted!

Also, I might have to change up roommates because it seems some people aren't coming back

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

1 , 2 , , 4 ,