Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Ay so I came back and read the old RP and kinda got attached to it again, so here we go with try 2.

Time Corp, the secret agency created to make sure history stays the way it is supposed to be. Hidden underground in an abandoned subway station, they are tasked with protecting history from those who would change it for their own agendas.
Agents, aged 15-18, are sent back in time to fix any changes caused by an illegal Traveler, to correct the timeline and keep the present safe. These agents are trained to work quickly and efficiently, and to blend in with whatever time period possible. Classes on blending in with time periods, as well as "correction simulations", take place three days a week. The reason these children are employed is because of their age. The younger you are, the easier it is to time travel. Once you reach the age of 19, traveling begins to affect your health, physically and mentally. Eventually, one could go insane or die if they travel too much or for too long. However, there are people called "Supervisors", usually aged 19-22, who travel with a team of agents in order to make sure things are done correctly, and not made worse. They take turns travelling, and therefore don't feel too many effects.
Time Corp.'s mode of transportation is an underground subway. The subway picks up speed until it is able to break the laws of physics and hurtle into the past. Once arriving, it automatically cloaks itself with invisibility. It'd be very dangerous to let anyone in the past see a futuristic subway randomly appear.
The agents train many years for this, and are selected for being smart, responsible, reliable, and quick-thinking. They must, however, be somewhat fit as well. Running around in 12th century England can wear anyone out.
But what happens when a group of shadow Travelers is discovered planning to change the past in order to stop the founding of Time Corp.?
You are an agent selected to stop them. You will travel with a team of 7 other agents, as well as a supervisor, in order to stop these illegal Travelers from changing the past. Will you be able to save the present and Time Corp.?

Notes:
•Your character is already an agent. You can be somewhat new but not "I joined yesterday" new.
•The location of Time Corp. is underground somewhere in Boston, Massachusetts. Your character most likely lives somewhere in Massachusetts.
•This is a sci-fi rp, so there's no magical powers.
•It'll actually be awhile before the Illegal Travelers try to de-found Time Corp. They're mostly just screwing up the past at first, like misplacing important documents or murdering important people.

Rules:
•Just 1 character per person; I don't want to have to keep track of dozens of characters who might not even have povs.
•Be descriptive with your characters. I don't want short, simple "blue eyes, blonde hair, short, cute, etc." Give me details. Also, please refrain from making an extremely tragic backstory or a super angsty character. They don't really improve an RP. Your character can be sad if you want, yes, but not melodramatic. Also, this probably goes without saying, but no "perfect angels" either. No OP characters, no mary-sues, etc. If I see any, "in POV" answers to any questions, you will not get accepted.
•You can have characters crush on each other, but don't let it take over the RP. This isn't a romance rp.
•There are four girl agents and four guy agents, as well as the supervisor.
•Saves last for two days MAX. If you don't have your character in by the end of the second day I will open up your save to someone else.
•If your character doesn't meet qualifications and you aren't accepted, I'll usually ask you to change them a bit and resubmit, so you can have another chance of getting in.
•Please please please try to pov at least once a week. I understand school and life and everything, but if you commit to this you need to actually post.
•Guys this is gonna be so cool omw–so HAVE FUN!!!

The Form(delete the paranthesis when you submit please):

>Basic
•Name(full):
•Nickname(if any):
•Age(15-18):
•Hair:
•Eyes:
•Skin:
•Body type:
•Face:
>Inner
•Personality:
•Strengths:
•Weaknesses:
>Skills
•Abilities(like stealth, hand to hand, puzzles, weapons, etc.):
Weaknesses:
>Bio(just a few sentences or a paragraph explaining how your character came to be in the agency or just their general backstory):
Other:

Right now there's 7 open spots unless Embyr tells me she doesn't want one of the male spots.

Supervisor: TAKEN BY ME
Male 1: POSSIBLY SAVED FOR EMBYR
Male 2: OPEN
Male 3: OPEN
Male 4: OPEN
Female 1: OPEN
Female 2: OPEN
Female 3: OPEN
Female 4: OPEN

I'll submit my character soon.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save a male spot please!

• Posted at:

>ℜɮᘿl<

The creator pǝl to us...

Masquerade

Hide your face so the world will never find you

Remember, there are things far worse than a shattered chandelier

Forge your own path

The verdict is GUILTY and now she must BURN!

DCI.

7-8-14||SQUAR

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

save male spot.

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#WhileI’mHereDyingOfEnnui

#RemeberTigris

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

save female

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Save a female!

• Posted at:

Constellation

My personal motto: "You hold greater power than you'll ever know."

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony 

Give me your eyes for just one second

Give me your eyes so I can see

dragonwolf1595

Supervisor: TAKEN BY ME
Male 1: POSSIBLY SAVED FOR EMBYR
Male 2: SAVED FOR REBEL
Male 3: SAVED FOR SEEKER
Female 1: SAVED FOR SUNSHINE
Female 2: SAVED FOR CONSTELLATION

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Save Hooman female

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

rabbitpaw36

Name(full): Katherine Sophia Connors
•Nickname(if any): Kate, Kathy, Kat
•Age(15-18):  15
>Appearance
•Hair: Katherine has shoulder length strawberry blond hair with a slight wave. She typically has her hair up in a ponytail or down, although she will change this depending on the time period.
•Eyes: She has green eyes, although sometimes they appear blue or gray.
•Skin: Katherine has fair skin.
•Body  type: Katherine is 5'6 and slim. Most people think she is underweight, although she isn't because of her slender size.
•Face: Her face has a bit of a heart shape. It is sprinkled with freckles, and her lips are a light pink.
>Inner
•Personality: ENFP
•Likes: Meeting new people, having fun, animals, using her surroundings to get something done.
•Dislikes: sameness, being told what to do to much, profanity, know-it-alls
•Strengths: She's clever and can think outside the box. She's pretty independent, a weakness and strength in itself.
•Weaknesses: She can overthink things very easily. She's can also be pretty emotional. She works best by herself, although she doesn't mind working as a group.
>Skills
•Abilities: She knows how to use her surroundings to get something done. She is also very good at puzzles. She's also very flexible.
Weaknesses: She can sometimes be to hard on herself and not get something done.
>Bio: She's been part of the time corps as long as she can remember. Her mother was a part of it as a teenager, then a supervisor, and she was born while her mom was still a supervisor. Her mother stayed in the company, although she no longer time travels. As a result, Katherine has been training to be an agent since she could walk and talk.
Other: crush open

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Please keep my spot saves if possible, I'm gonna go find the original Rp so I can copy Sam's form.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Save a male spot please. 

• Posted at:

♚Cara♚

"You should know you're beautiful

Just the way you are,

And you don't have to change a thing."

-Scars to Your Beautiful. (Alessia Cara)

#RememberAll

#WeAreFamily

#Carewt

#Corinho

dogdragon1303

>Basic

•Name: Samuel Piper Starling
•Nickname: Sam. He always goes by Sam (and he usually gets afraid when someone uses his full name cause that means he's in trouble :/)
•Age(15-18): 18

>Appearance

•Hair: dirty blond, slightly shaggy, the length is medium, going to a tiny bit past his ears.
•Eyes: Pale green
•Skin: Slightly pale with light freckles
•Body type: Ectomorph. Sam is tall and slim.
•Face: oval

>Inner

•Personality: Sam is typically bright and happy, though not annoyingly so. He's pretty quiet, but he smiles a lot and speaks more to people he knows well. He can be serious if the situation calls for it. He doesn't really crack jokes despite his happy demeanor (his jokes kinda suck). He doesn't like committing to things that take a long time, he's more independent, preferring to do what he wants when he wants. Unfortunately for him, this doesn't work very well with the time traveling business. He's more of a follower, but can be a leader if necessary. He prefers to avoid unnecessary fights and rarely ever starts them. He rarely gets angry.
•Likes: Autumn, children, coffee, his team (most of them cough cough), rain
•Dislikes: People who're always grumpy or dark, thunderstorms, silence makes him uncomfortable. Committing to things that take too long. Also the dark.
•Strengths: Rarely ever angered, smart and won't start fights, quick on his feet and determined, kind.
•Weaknesses: clumsy, softhearted, too trusting, doesn't like commitment, stubborn once he sets his mind on something. Sometimes not reasonable (if he's stressed, sad, angry--basically any negative emotions result in him being unreasonable.) Stressed easily and not great under pressure.

>Skills

•Abilities: He's not great with any specific weapon, so he usually just uses whatever's around to fight. Witty and quick, I guess.
Weaknesses: Not super muscular and not a great fighter...has a fear of the dark and thunderstorms. *shrugs*
>Bio: Sam lived a fairly normal life, went to school and everything until he was maybe 13, when his parents revealed that they worked with the time travelers organization. They really wanted him to follow in their footsteps, although Sam himself didn't fancy the idea, he eventually agreed to go there to become a time traveler guy. His family moved to Massachusetts so that they could access it easier and they've lived there ever since.
Other: I literally copied and pasted this from the original, so if there's something cringey that was my past young and foolish self writing, even though it was only a few months ago.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

horsedragon1273

I copied this from the original...

Hopefully it's alright and not cringey (I mean, I made it during marching band season so there's that)

Basic
•Name: Ouroboros Everest Rainier
•Nickname: He goes by and introduces himself as Or.
>Appearance
•Hair: Dark brown, straight shoulder length hair that he usually has in a small ponytail
•Eyes: Heterochromic; left is a pale blue while the right is a dark brown.
•Skin: Very pale (anything dark on him stands out a lot) and he only burns.
•Body type: Lithe and slim; built for running and agility
•Face: Teardrop shaped (like an upside down one (I don't really know))
>Inner
•Personality: Ory is confident, a bit introverted, an early riser as well as a night owl. He enjoys running and agility, and is quite intelligent, and enjoys a good puzzle. He is quite opinionated and is sarcastic at times, and he often runs a little late because he's off writing in a corner. He is a history fanatic and loves knowing the weird and unimportant facts. He will argue if he believes that he should, and while he enjoys a good fight from a distance, he is practically useless at close range, and he doesn't go looking for fights. Ory also loves music, especially instrumentals, and if you get him started, he could talk for hours on end about music theory, music history, the different types of instruments and what's different about them, practically everything he could possibly have learned about music. He also prefers to work alone, and on his own time. If he heard something wrong about something such as history, he can't help but correct it.
•Likes: Any coffee but Starbucks (poor child), mature people, writing, reading, being alone, constellations, math, science things, history, music, playing trumpet, brass instruments, DCI (if it exists in this world), and sketching.
•Dislikes: Immature people, young people, Starbucks coffee, sleep (he doesn't get that much... So yeah), woodwinds (kidding, it's harmless), working with others, people who say things about history that are wrong, cats, rules (well, he isn't afraid to bend them, rather), and bright lights that blot out the stars.
•Strengths: Ory has a photographic memory, and he can have good ideas. He also is a good listener, and as for like the third time, walking history book. He also has good instincts, which tie into his skills.
•Weaknesses: Ory hates group work and often refuses to do it. He doesn't like when people look at his sketches, and he isn't good at thinking on his feet. He can be too stubborn and not budge on a matter when he prehaps should, and he often pushes himself beyond the limits of what he can do.
>Skills
•Abilities: Ory is great with guns and bows (just in case), as well as stealth (he enjoys sneaking up on people) and solving puzzles, running and doing agility, remembering things, parkour. He is pretty much a walking history book in addition.
Weaknesses: Ory is practically useless at close combat, no matter how hard he tries to be good. He isn't great at following orders, and he hates fighting in Mass attacks against something. He is also useless when it comes to things that require strength- besides running and agility things, he can't do much to help out with things of a strength nature.
>Bio(just a few sentences or a paragraph explaining how your character came to be in the agency or just their general backstory): Ory grew up with with just his father, as his mother died shortly after giving birth to his younger brother (who isn't important, and is named Firedrake), and Ory was too young to remember his mother. He grew up fairly normally, until he was 14, when a time agent went rogue and was in the woods behind Ory's house, which Or was coincidentally also in with a gun (he was hunting, okay). He came across the rogue, and instinctively shot him in the knee, causing him to go down. The time traveler hunting the guy was impressed with Ory's instincts, and told him to apply when he was 15. He did so and has been there ever sense, and plans to become a supervisor.
Other: Hush I can name him Ouroboros. Also, he isn't intentionally close to our character, Edge. I created Ory without reading your characters full thing.

• Posted at:

>ℜɮᘿl<

The creator pǝl to us...

Masquerade

Forge your own path

DCI.

7-8-14||SQUAR

dragonwolf1595

Everyone's form is accepted.

Suprrvisor: Taken by me

Male 1: Taken by Embyr

Male 2: Taken  by Rebel

Male 3: Saved for Seeker

Male 4: Saved for moonlightsunrise27 (sorry idk your nickname)

Female 1: Taken by Sunshine

Female 2: Saved for Constellation

Female 3: Saved for Toffee

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

Ima go ahead and post Sebastian's form

My character
>Basic
•Name: Sebastian Barret Foster
•Nickname: Sebastian
>Appearance
•Hair: A dark mousy brown, usually combed, but can be easily ruffled out of place. 
•Eyes: Deep-set, kinda large, dark brown
•Skin: A slight pallor because of genetics, but healthy skin 
•Body type: Tall and slim, around 6'
•Face: Oval-ish, with sharp-ish features
>Inner
•Personality: Sebastian is a rather arrogant guy, preferring to stick to himself, though he will often comment about another person sarcastically, especially if they're annoying him. He is very blunt and honest, which can be good at times, but is often harsh. He enjoys speaking to like-minded individuals, intelligent and strategic like him. Despite his arrogance, he is very responsible and will obey his authorities. 
•Likes: Classical music, the night sky, sleep, history, logic games, books, crime shows,
•Dislikes: Children who think they know everything, donuts and other equally sugary sweets, too much loud noise, babies, 
•Strengths: Strong-willed, responsible and will get things done. He is not as hesitant as many people are of sacrificing people in history to correct the timeline.
•Flaws: Can get easily irritated by those he deems "inferior" (aka his team). He can be blunt and sarcastic, especially when someone asks a stupid question.
>Skills
•Abilities: A good strategist; very knowledgeable about history (in other words a history nerd). Has good aim when shooting his handgun. 
Weaknesses: Can't swing a sword/ax/knife/etc. for the life of him. He'd probably have a hard time in the medieval era. Also he isn't extremely strong. He's agile, but can't pick up a person and throw them like some other supervisors claim they can do. 
>Bio: Recruited at a young age, and grew up an agent. Was promoted to supervisor at age 19. 
Other: He's the team's supervisor

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar 266cfff112

lavenderdiplomat14

Save female

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

dragonwolf1595

That's it, all spots are taken. 

Suprrvisor: Taken by me

Male 2: Taken  by Rebel

Male 3: Saved for Seeker

Male 4: Saved for moonlightsunrise27 (sorry idk your nickname)

Female 2: Saved for Constellation

Female 3: Saved for Toffee

Female 4: Saved for Balsam

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dogdragon1303

Suprrvisor 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dragonwolf1595

srprrvrsrr

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar 266cfff112

lavenderdiplomat14

Basic

.Name:Josephine Luna Walker

.Nickname:Jo

.Age:18

.Gender:Female

>Apperance

.Hair:Curly dark brown hair reaching her shoulders

.Eyes:Hazel

.Skin:Light brown

.Body type:Thin & lithe.She's short,standing at 5'3.

.Face:Heart-shaped

.Personality:Definetley an ENTJ.

.Likes:Tea,sketching,being in charge,fights,history,video games,people in general,music.

.Dislikes:Coffee,rules,being a follower,kids,oranges & orange-flavored things in general,math.

.Strengths:Jo is agile & actually pretty strong despite her small size.Along with this,she's clever & can easily think on her feet.

.Weaknesses:She has a very bad temper & she's vengeful.Along with this,she's stubborn & reckless.She has no filter,& what she thinks is often what she says,even if it's rude or blunt.

>Skills

.Abilities:Jo is great with knives & up-close fighting,along with being able to do parkour & gymnastics.

.Weaknesses:She's pretty much useless when it comes to ranged attacks & does not like to take orders.She's no good at stealth attacks or stealth in general.

Bio:

Jo lives with her dad after her parents got divorced.She's had a pretty normal life,aside from the fact that her dad told her about the time travelers & she's been a member since she was 12.

Other:Meep

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

dragonwolf4753

>Basic
Name: Guren Blade Quinton
Nickname: Lazy (a lot of adults call him that) 
>Appearance
Hair: medium length black hair parted in the middle which is slightly tousled, with bangs hanging over his forehead.When fighting his hair is slicked back, though some falls down in a small tuft on his forehead
Eyes:old purple/ingido colored eyes
Skin: slightly toned/tanned skin
Body type: Very tall and muscular young man, 
Face: he has a normal face? Idk umm, his facial structure is a mix between Liam Hemsworth and Robert Pattinson (I looked up random guys and these two has the closest facial structure to what I picture my character looking like so yeah)

Casual Outfit: Black, skin tight shirt and army pants, along with black combat boots and on his left hand has a dark brown fingerless glove.
>Inner
Personality:After first he seems independent,keeping to himself, smarter than the average man but seems to be often lazy. He's bold, and creative (But if you get to know him he is a) wise leader who values teamwork and cooperation, and is usually determined. Guren sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, he really works hard. He keeps many secrets to himself, and has no difficulty lying about them. He actually cares a lot about his subordinates and friends, considering them to be his family. He's cocky, sly, brave in tight situations, clever, stubborn when following important orders, rude, blunt, cynical, and sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Guren will act lazy around others and act like he's not listening to conversations but he is, he just acts lazy so people don't expect stuff out of him. 
Likes:reading fictional books, playing any type of card game (He cheats but in his definition "it's not called cheating unless you get caught"), practicing his skills/techniques in self-defense, being lazy, surprising people, and likes to listen to music a lot, especially instrumental music( like piano or violen) 
Dislikes: Actually having to do stuff when someone else could do ti,people giving him orders that don't make sense, people acting like they're higher than him when in fact he's higher than them,really bright or hot places (likes the cold way more)
Strengths:He's great at tracking animals or people, spent a lot of time in the woods when he was younger, incredible swordsman/fighter, He is very resourceful and a great tactician who tends to plan several moves ahead of his enemies and would adapt well to a given situation even as it changes. Can pick locks like it's a piece of cake, can hid and blend in with his surroundings quite easily, and known for having the best sneak attacks
Weaknesses:He's afraid to lose those he cares about, he gets cocky when fighting which has its ups and downs. People don't expect much from him which again has its ups and downs
>Skills
Abilities: He's great at self-defense/fighting. When he was younger his older brother took out into the woods and they'd fighting/practice together. Guren ahs an autobiographical memory, sleight of hand, 
Weaknesses: He might seem like a lazy butt at times but he'd sacrifice his life for the ones he holds most dear (his little sister or friends)
>Bio: Guren's father was a drug addict which was why he and his older brothers were often away and in the woods. They stayed at their uncles house still they got word from their mom that they Had a little sister. A couple years later they went to see her and found out that their father had gone on one of his angry mood swings and had hurt both their mom and their sister. Their mom broke her neck protecting her daughter but their sister still was hurt in a different way. She was blinded from a knife that had been swiped at her. Guren never wanted that to happen to anyone else so he wanted ot make sure wouldn't which is why he wants to go in time. That's part of the reason. The other part is because he wanted to become stronger to stop that from happening. 
Other:Guren doesn't just want to make sure that no one would hurt someone like that but he wants to actually go back in time and fix it but it's against rules so he can't. 

-Guren has a pair of black headphones around is next that he listens to music with. 

-Guren sees his sister once a week in a hostipal. She can;t see but she remembers what he looks like because she hadn't lost all of her vision when her brothers had found her. She's usually wearing White bandages around her eyes.

-Guren's sister's name is Fallon

-Guren's father died a month later from lung cancer had Guren didn't really mind.He never had a special relationship with his parents, only his siblings so he doesn't really care. 

His backstory is slightly, so ever so slightly dramatic but I hope it's okay.

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

dragonwolf1595

Bump

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

Both forms accepted. 

Also sorry I haven't posted anything I've been at work literally all day and just got back home and I'm dead tired but I love the characters

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

We can start planning where's they're gonna go. 

I want to divert from the old plot and have them go to somewhere else in time. Maybe an important event in history? I'd love to hear everyone's ideas. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

rabbitpaw36

Hmmm... Perhaps the illegal time travelers go back and time and prevent some important medicine form being created, like penicillin or insulin?

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

horsedragon1273

I know I suggested this last time, but they could go to Salem, and during the time of the Salem Witch Trials.

Or maybe back to when/where jazz music became popular/ where it started existing.

The American Civil War could be interesting.

• Posted at:

>ℜɮᘿl<

The creator pǝl to us...

Masquerade

Forge your own path

DCI.

7-8-14||SQUAR

dogdragon1303

Or the American Revolution (totally not me trying to find an excuse to mention Alexander Hamilton.)

Or maybe when the first ever meme was created. 

That was a joke ^

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dragonwolf1595

These are all great ideas. We can plan to visit them all. 

How do you all feel about the Titanic? They don't go to save it, obviously, but to make sure a specific person escapes (like an ancestor of a Time Corp founder) that the bad Travelers are trying to murder. 

A few of you haven't gotten your forms in. I'll give you guys one more day but then I'll have to open up the spots again if they're not turned in. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

Bump! 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf4753

bump

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

dragonwolf1595

Boop

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

rabbitpaw36

up

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

dragonwolf1595

ayyyy guys I'm gonna have to open up those spots who haven't sent in their forms, sorry. No more saves for those who haven't turned them in. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

Supervisor: Taken by me

Male 2: Taken by Rebel

Male 3: Taken by Seeker

Female 2: OPEN

Female 4: Taken by Balsam

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

The Form:

>Basic
•Name:Nebur Neva 
•Nickname(:non
>Appearance
•Hair: half long black curled hair
•Eyes:blue eyes with a mix of green in it
•Skin:black to dark brown
•Body type: small but strong
•Face: oval
>Inner
•Personality:
•Likes: anything what has to do with risks , following orders from people who she respects, time traveling
•Dislikes: waiting, taking orders from people who she doesn't respect, letting others help her or do her work
•Strengths:know when something has to be done, isn't scared easy (sometimes strength sometimes weakness), if she is in a battle she is very hard to stop and will probably keep fighting until she is death, is good in hiding stuff, is a great actor
•Weaknesses: can sometimes take too many risks, isn't a strategist, is easy lost, gets angry when somebody ask her if she is ok, letting other do her work or let the other people help here can easily drive her mad
>Skills
•Abilities(like stealth, hand to hand, puzzles, weapons, etc.): she is very good in any kind of weapon, fast and strong, good in acting in battles or in other situations, very good in hiding stuff
Weaknesses: she would never kill someone in a surprise attack which is sometimes necessary by her job
>Bio: she once saved a traveler by pushing the man who tried to kill him a side and give the traveler time to recover and catch the man. She asked or she could join the travelers when she heard he was one and after a few months there was a response and she joined the travelers
Other:

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

dogdragon1303

Skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

•Name: Quintessa Kailpre
•Nickname: Quinn, Tessa, Wild Girl (By the other kids most of the time)
>Appearance:
•Hair: Mahohany (more brown-ish) and goes down to about mid-back length. She mostly wears it like Orochi Ginba, from Beyblade Burst, but will change it if she needs.
•Eyes: Blue-purple or Blue-gray depending on the light.
•Skin: Slighty darker than fair skin
•Body type: She's quite slim and lithe and is 5'5
•Face: Oval, and she often has a weary or tired look that appears to make her older than she is.
>Inner
•Personality: She is cool and collected for the most part and the voice of reason of most people around her. Sometimes she freaks out or loses control but that's only if she gets too worked up. She also has ADHD so she's often very hyperactive
•Dislikes: Profanity, those who harm nature, people who mess up on anything, tidiness (for some reason), fast food
•Strengths: She's very athletic and lithe, making her very flexible when needed. She also has very good eyesight, which helps her when spotting irregularities or traps.
•Weaknesses: She sometimes overreacts or overthinks something and get too worked up. She doesn't like working in a large group but good with 2 or 3 people.
>Skills
•Abilities: She's great with any form of art, and good with nature and navigation, etc. She's ambitextrous and good at making disguises.
Weaknesses: She can sometimes mess up and then think she's ruined everything.
>Bio: She was abandoned by her parents around 5 or 6 and raised in the woods by a woman who lived around the area. When she learned how to live on her own, she left around age 12 or 13 and came to Boston, found the place, and joined Time Corp.
Other: Crush is Open. Also, is it ok if she has a croquet mallet she carries around that has art tools inside and the handle can shorten and she can use it as a weapon?

• Posted at:

I am LE RANDOMmaybe you've heard of me as Animal"You're a doorknob" - IshmaelI am a fan of a lotta stuffCurrently a proud RPer in a whole lotta rpsmaybe random doesn't always mean funny, but i gotta be myself don't I?#rememberthelost#moresigspace

whaleclever14

•Name: Quintessa Kailpre
•Nickname: Quinn, Tessa, Wild Girl (By the other kids most of the time)
>Appearance:
•Hair: Mahohany (more brown-ish) and goes down to about mid-back length. She mostly wears it like Orochi Ginba, from Beyblade Burst, but will change it if she needs.
•Eyes: Blue-purple or Blue-gray depending on the light.
•Skin: Slighty darker than fair skin
•Body type: She's quite slim and lithe and is 5'5
•Face: Oval, and she often has a weary or tired look that appears to make her older than she is.
>Inner
•Personality: She is cool and collected for the most part and the voice of reason of most people around her. Sometimes she freaks out or loses control but that's only if she gets too worked up. She also has ADHD so she's often very hyperactive
•Dislikes: Profanity, those who harm nature, people who mess up on anything, tidiness (for some reason), fast food
•Strengths: She's very athletic and lithe, making her very flexible when needed. She also has very good eyesight, which helps her when spotting irregularities or traps.
•Weaknesses: She sometimes overreacts or overthinks something and get too worked up. She doesn't like working in a large group but good with 2 or 3 people.
>Skills
•Abilities: She's great with any form of art, and good with nature and navigation, etc. She's ambitextrous and good at making disguises.
Weaknesses: She can sometimes mess up and then think she's ruined everything.
>Bio: She was abandoned by her parents around 5 or 6 and raised in the woods by a woman who lived around the area. When she learned how to live on her own, she left around age 12 or 13 and came to Boston, found the place, and joined the corps.
Other: Crush is Open.

• Posted at:

I am LE RANDOMmaybe you've heard of me as Animal"You're a doorknob" - IshmaelI am a fan of a lotta stuffCurrently a proud RPer in a whole lotta rpsmaybe random doesn't always mean funny, but i gotta be myself don't I?#rememberthelost#moresigspace

whaleclever14

ack sorry about the double post....

• Posted at:

dragonwolf1595

Both accepted! 

@whaleclever14 

Yeah sure, that's fine

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

whaleclever14

Bump

can we start povs soon?

• Posted at:

1 ,