crowsoul50

I’m pumped for this

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

<I•I•F•I•A>

Put your head up, for you are a lion.Don’t forget that, and neither will the sheep.

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Agreed!

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

'Rubix cubes are easy when you're colorblind'

thordragon328

Up!

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Bump!

• Posted at:

Luana/Ravenclaw

Christian

SAMBer since 2016 

Proud creator of Haven for the Elements! It's on it's 30th page!

'Cause this whole thing's really just a shot in the dark." - Old Dominion

Thumbnail avatar 266cfff112

lavenderdiplomat14

Aya:

I'm chilling out on a coffee table that just-so-happens to be tied to a bunch of balloons,like the rest of the furniture & also happens to be floating out of the reach of the others."I didn't wanna mess with you too badly,but I got bored & now here we are."I said,smirking.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

Freya:

I sat in the meadow that Atlas refuses to leave. He's curled up with Astra, lazily sniffing at the air. "Can we leave please," I say, only half annoyed. To be fair, it is nice out today. Astra sneezes and I smile at the two. Suddenly her head snaps up and stares into the woods. I followed her gaze to see a dark figure at the edge of the trees. A shiver goes down my spine. A human will only see a girl and her two dogs instead of the truth, so they rarely ever bother me. But this one sends bad vibes; instinctively I reach out with my mind but I pull back. Code, Freya, I think.

• Posted at:

Just your friendly neighborhood y e e m o

Call me @yee because I'm not creative with names

Alex: I stand on the outside of an opening with beautiful flowers and trees, a graceful young girl laying on a mystical creature, another sitting beside them. Freya, an older goddess with a younger form mumbles to herself. I'm only curious.This is how I justify spying on this lady, this goddess. With my beautiful fox, Jasper, I hide in the shadows, letting it camoflage my skin. Possibilities run through my brain as I notice her eyes flicker towards me.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 219bff84ff

emeralddragon16501

See this didn't start much yet. May I join?

Name:Lyra

Age you look: a month to 13

Mythology:Modern

Sexuality:Pansexual

God/Godess/Deity of:Starlight, healing, miracles, kindness and cleverness mainly; there are many minor things like traps and hooked spears and wildness, these are more apparent when male

Apperance:None sees her the same, she reflects the people looking at her.

Clothing:(I'm talking general style,not one specific outfit)She likes white lace or night blue cloaks, but she rarely seems that way.

Personality:She is unpredictable. Only one truly knows her; she goes wild when male

Sacred jewels:Phoenix jades, star-burst tinted diamonds.

Sacred animals: Phoenixes and the Birds of the Golden and Silver Feather

Powers & abilities:Magic, and all of the things she controls.

Animal companions?:(Optional) the Birds of the Golden and Silver Feather. They are her helpers.

Crush/Romantic interest?(Optional):Open

Anything else?: Most of the mortals who know her love her, she is an savior to the world (much of the time). She is gay and lesbian. (;

Might have left something out, tell me later.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

Slimes!!! XD :) a

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

Starter of: The World of Noobs, Adventure in the Other World, and Minecraft Spirit Animals.The last two is on the spirit animal forum. 

lavenderdiplomat14

Accepted.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Can I still join?

• Posted at:

✧BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・ 

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

"Funny how one lie leads to another

and before you know it

you whole life can be a lie." ~Marty, from Shiloh

lavenderdiplomat14

Yup.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

Violinist

emeralddragon16501

oh btw Lyra born with the constellation Lyra, thus being called Lyra of the Stars. She might have been older than all of you :)

Oh also Lyra is fair. It is hard for me to achieve Lyra's natures, since I am not like this, but I will try; she likes the earth and beautiful things.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

Starter of: The World of Noobs, Adventure in the Other World, and Minecraft Spirit Animals.The last two is on the spirit animal forum. 

Freya:

I stood up and brushed the grass and dirt off my lilac dress. "Hello?" I called out. Atlas's tail was swishing slowly on the ground; a sign that I should be on guard. I curled a finger. On cue, the two manticores leaped to their paws and took their place on either side of me. "You can come out, you know. I don't bite." 

• Posted at:

thordragon328

Up

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Valerie : 

I sat on the soft grass of the mountains. My hunting dogs and wolves surrounded me. I looked up at the sky before a face interrupted my view. 

• Posted at:

Luana/Ravenclaw

Christian

SAMBer since 2016 

Proud creator of Haven for the Elements! It's on it's 30th page!

'Cause this whole thing's really just a shot in the dark." - Old Dominion

Thumbnail avatar 16ae15f699

crowsoul50

Allo wandered the forest, humming quietly to himself. Atzi, his resplendent quetzal, sat on his shoulder, chirping along with him. His footsteps were silent, and he aimlessly twirled his staff. He sensed a couple dieties around him, but decided against seeking them out; if he stumbled across them, he stumbled across them. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

<I•I•F•I•A>

Put your head up, for you are a lion.Don’t forget that, and neither will the sheep.

Airmid:

i sat sat on a branch, humming to myself with my eyes closed, lost in thought. In a branch above me, morden clung above me, giving off small roars. Chuckling, I opened my eyes and picked him up off the branch, barely balancing on the branch while standing. I sensed others like me, and I froze. It had been so long since I met another like me. Should I go meet them? What if they're bad? I wouldn't want them to hurt morde, or-

suddenly, I was falling, and I let out a small scream. When I hit the ground, I fixed my hair and glared at angus, who had kicked the tree.

• Posted at:

Cain

Roland the gunslinger, Kovu son of Scar,Duncan,Connor Moore

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

daughter of the great Karmalen Sterling-Signth

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

emeralddragon16501

...I frowned, and to save my power, I went back to my orb of starlight and went into a deep sleep.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

Alex:

I calmly sat, hoping I could stay hidden. Who am I kidding? She could sense me from miles away. "Hello?" I heard her say. She said something else, I think she said "I won't hurt you" I chuckled softly. Just as I thought, she's in a child's form. "What makes you so sure I won't be the one hurting you?" I tried to keep my voice steady and calm. I crouched down and waited for her to respond. What was she looking at? I sensed two others. 

• Posted at:

Freya:

"That's not what people usually say when they see my friends here," I giggle, gesturing to Atlas and Astra. They look on edge, but not just from whoever is in the trees. That's when I notice two other deities around. Well that's just lovely. I'm not stupid; I know to be careful around other deities. They can be wild and unpredictable. I start walking towards the figure. They're crouching now, right next to a fox - no, not a fox. A Kitsune, a fox-like creature with nine tails. They have black short hair and pale skin. Is that Alex? They rule over... well... cruelty. Clearly we don't get along. "Stop crouching and tell me why you're watching me, Alex," I snap.

• Posted at:

thordragon328

Expect a POV tonight

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

Alex:

"What? Am I not aloud to be curious?" I stood up. I could sense the Deities getting closer. "Come on Jasper. I don't want to get caught up in whatever this is." Three presences in one forest? Is this some sort of meeting? Jasper knelt down and I mounted him. I gave Freya one final look before racing off on my kitsune. 

• Posted at:

Freya:

I roll my eyes. Ruler of cruelty and quite possibly creeps. "Ready to go?" I nod at Astra and climb on her back. Atlas follows behind us as we enter the woods to go... where ever. I don't sleep, and most places don't allow "dogs." So, we just wander and they sleep when they want to. Suddenly I hear a quiet scream. Immediatly, I jump off and follow the sound. Under a tree lays a girl holding a small bear cub and a Clydesdale horse. "Are you ok," I ask, stretching out a hand. 

• Posted at:

Airmid:

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking," I took the hand and climbed up. "Angus just knocked me out of the tree. He can be such a pest."

I got the sense again, except for this time it was strong. I took a step back, suddenly nervous. "Wait, are you like me? Don't tell me you're going to kill me! I need to look after morden!" 

I held up the cub, staring at the ground.

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

Alex: 

The forest faded out of my view as Jasper carried me along a worn path. A large hole came up and we darted into it. Finally home, after a long day. I don't know exactly what I was thinking when I started spying on Freya. She probably thought I was a weirdo. We came upon a large grey door with a red stone in the middle. I placed my hand in the center and it opened up into a portal to my house, which was actually in Algeria. I lived in a normal house, as if I wasn't an Deity at all. The sun was going down, and Jasper needed to rest, but I wouldn't be sleeping. I still had things to do. Also, I just don't sleep.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 16ae15f699

crowsoul50

Allo decided it was better to see what the others were up to than ignore them. He whispered to Atzi, who then jumped off of his shoulder and flew into the forest. The quetzal landed on branch nearby two people with a horse and a bear and watched them intently. The healing god leaned against a tree to wait for the bird's return. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

<I•I•F•I•A>

Alex:

I spent the night swiftly doing some capturing. As I was walking through a mystical forest in Algeria, a red feather floated down in front of me. I glanced up and saw a magnificent bird on the branch of a tree. A phoenix. It flew down to me and rubbed its head against my hand. I. Dismissed it and walked on. It was a few minutes later when I realized it was following me. I swiftly turned and threw fire from my right hand. The phoenix was not harmed, and it turned its head as if it was confused. "You won't give up will you?" I reached into the birds mind, and the word "Ruby" popped up. "Ruby huh? Well ok Ruby, wanna come home and meet Jasper?"

• Posted at:

Freya:

"Yes, I am like you but I don't plan on hurting you. My name is Freya, goddess of innocence and the defenseless, blah titles blah." I waved a hand. "Morden is the bear, I assume? They're adorable." Atlas and Astra walked closer, trying to look unthreatening. "Don't mind these guys, they're friendly." I glance up. A bird sits on a branch and stares at us with an unnatural intensity. "Hello," I reach out.

(This color means I'm speaking to an animal or an animal is speaking to me btw)

• Posted at:

Airmid:

"that's a relief. I'm Airmid, goddess of healing," I pet morden before putting him down. "Yes, this is morden, and obviously the horse is angus."I waved to the creatures, still slightly nervous. I looked where Freya was looking. "That bird is strange."

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

Alex:

As Ruby and I walked back to home, we saw multiple small animals. One of them jumped out in front of us and started hissing at me, the usual response  from creatures. I can't say I blame them, I mean, I am the Deity of Cruelty. Ruby jumped in front of me and somehow grew. She was now taller than I was. She screeched at the animal and it ran away back into the bushes. She turned to me and gestured with her head for me to ride her. "I can't turn down a free ride." And then off we flew. I decided to go back to the forest where I was "spying" on Freya, to see exactly what was going on. What can I say, I'm curious. I stopped first at the house to feed Jasper, and telling him to stay home as I flew back to where I could still sense Freya was.... also two others.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

Guren

Guren was minding his own business, sleeping ina tree casually like a normal person would do when he heard something. Guren opened his eyes just in time to see someone tumbling down at him, like he had no air resistance at all (Totally is real and doesn't ignore Newton's laws of physics or stuff). Guren, however, hadn't realized it quick enough to actually move out of the way. The guy who was coming straight at him came crashing down, hitting him, breaking the branch under Guren and making them both continue to fall. But it didn't stop there, the force was so strong they kept falling till Guren realized there was only so many branches they could hit before hitting the ground. Right at the very last possible saecond, Guren moved and rolled out of the way so that the person who had fallen from the sky wouldn't crush his ribs. Guren rolled and got to his feet and looked down at the person on the ground, who had made a small crater in the ground from the impact. Great, best way to start my morning- or is it afternoon already? Guren raised his eyebrows as the newcomer slowly stirred and moved a bit before groaning. The person, who clearly was a guy, started to sit up. He had bright, flame colored red hair and slightly paler skin than normal. His eyes were an orange flame color with flecks of yellow in them and he was wearing some weird toga of sorts. The guy blinked before trying to do a sweep kick at Guren to knock him off his feet and make him fall but Guren blocked it easily.

"Watch it, I'm already in a bad mood so don't play games with me." Guren said, narrowing his eyes at the kid. 

The boy glared at him before pushing himself on to his feet. He brushed himself off before looking around his surroundings and clearing his throat. "Oh my, I woke up some other deity of sorts, what ever shall I do?" The guy said sarcastically, looking over Guren like he wasn't all that impressive.

Guren raised an eyebrow. Does this guy think I'd seriously dress up nicely on a day like this? Look at yourself in the mirror sometime, it looks like you look a sheet off your bed and made a dress with it. 

"So what's a deity like yourself doing out here?" The guy asked, casually walking over to a tree and leaning on it. 

Guren sighed. So it's going to be one of those days, huh? He looked at the guy before ignoring the question. "You got a name kid?"

"Don't call me a kid!" The guy yelled like an immature little child, which didn't help and Guren chuckled ever so slightly, trying to hold it in. It was like watching a little child try to start a fight with a giant.

"Then how about this, tell me your name and what you're doing here and then I won't call you a kid anymore, seems fair?" Guren asked with a honest expression. The boy looked at him with curiousity.

Cody

Cody was having the best day ever. Fighting bandits and giants, monsters and centaurs, the works, when all of a sudden someone else's casted a teleport spell which made him fall into a portal. That very same portal led Cody to start falling through the sky for over ten minutes before he finally started to speed up enough to get faster. It didn't help when Cody realized he was going to hit a tree and he ended up hitting this dude who was literally sleeping in a tree, who does that? Once they were about to crash, Cody was going to use the other guy to break his fall when that dude decided last minute to ditch and roll out of the way, total buzz kill. After Cody hit the ground, it didn't really hurt but it was annoying that he was now somewhere else when he could be fighting something. Then he froze. A very strange aura floated around this guy. Cody, being Cody, decided that taking the guy down would be the best choice of action. He tried to do a sweep kick but failed and sighed to himself, muttering some curses under his breath. Cody started to sit up and looked at the guy, feeling rather unimpressed. The guy was wearing the most boring outfit; a black, skin tight shirt and a pair of army pants, along with black combat boots and on his left hand a dark brown fingerless glove. The guy had black hair and strange purple eyes. I've seen those eyes somewhere.... He heard the guy tell him to watch it because he wa sin a bad mood and Cody grinned before getting up and glared at the dude.  

"Oh my, I woke up some other deity of sorts, what ever shall I do?" Cody said sarcastically, looking over the guy like he wasn't all that impressive. And the guy then raised an eyebrow from the comment. "So what's a deity like yourself doing out here?" Cody asked, casually walking over to a tree and leaning on it. Where have I seen him before? 

The guy sighed in return before stating, "You got a name, kid?"

"Don't call me a kid!" Cody yelled at him angrily. 

The other guy looked like he was having a hard time trying not to laugh and then cleared his throat before finally saying, "Then how about this, tell me your name and what you're doing here and then I won't call you a kid anymore, seems fair?" the guy asked him with a honest expression. Cody looked at him with curiosuity.

Cody thought for a second before smiling. "Sure. I'm Alita, the winged one, and the noble or chosen one. You might have heard as me as Keres, conqueror of the five contidents, also Jack the brave, etc." He said, waving his hand along while saying his titles.

The other guy looked at him, his eyes narrowing a bit and Cody smirked a bit. He knew exactly how to play games, which was what the other guy was trying to do. "But you might have heard me as Damon, god of hatred and death? Or maybe even my first name, Cody, deity of Calamity, god of war, hatred, and also spirit of hope."Cody said,still smirking at the guy. "What, cat got your tongue?" He called. It was then when Cody sensed that others like him were nearby. He causally glanced over at the other guy to see that he was still focused on him.

"I'm surpsied," he said, "That such a newbie god is around here. Is someone up there wanting me to take some 'winged one' under my wing or something?" the guys asked, sounding irritated. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#Don'tStealMyWaffles

#teamUSA

Gang:/282488

DarkBlade Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time

Queen Of Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Name: Hylzarie "Hylie"

Age you look: 10

Mythology: Norse

Sexuality: Pansexual

God/Godess/Deity of: Night, wild animals, colors, peace

Apperance: Ombre rhair that fades from white to pale blue, purple-blue eyes with bits of other color in them, faintly tan skin, about 4'2,  quite a couple scars on arms. Most notable is jagged scar on cheek. She also has a mark that looks like a crescent moon on the side of her neck

Clothing: Generally wears pearl or moonstone-like outfits, normally a tank top and jeans that are loose around the ankles. she also wears anything astrology-related and sometimes wears rainbow-like outfits

Personality: She's quite laid-back and sweet, and generally the voice of reason of those around her. she often radiates a peaceful aura and is generally the type of girl you'd like to be a friend with, but when it comes to wars or other things, she's quite aggressive

Sacred stuff: Moonstone, Unicorns, Rainbows, and the Forest

Powers & abilities: Manipulating moonlight and shadows, communicating with wild animals, giving colors to the world and art, peace-aura-thingy

Animal companions?: A chameleon-like serpent named Serene and a small pegasus (like, minature. but she can grow to larger sizes) with those puffy wings named Cotton

Crush/Romantic interest? open. 

Anything else?: too late for me to join? :p

• Posted at:

le Random Fluffeh

:insert random babble here:

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

”And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.” “‘You’re a strange person.’ ‘I prefer the term fabulously weird.’” -Magnus Chase 

emeralddragon16501

I frowned with closed eyes. "Why did Ruby do that? Need to call her..." I teleported my glowing energy orb into outer space, and ordered Ruby to come into a floating box outside the orb... He came on her back, not convinced. I staied at him with evil ambitious light. (Im male right now.) "Let's see... Electricity or Spear Rain of the Heavens? Your choice..." Ruby transported back to Earth, making him suspended in the air. "Respect people older than you... Don't you understand? Now, choose... You'll be back home after this torture session. And no, all your abilities don't work here... Just press this button or the other... You are mortal in this box, but dont be afraid of dying... you will be reborn to let it start again... Byebye." I snickered, and went back home, continuing my deep sleep...

end of this section

oh hey, sorry. i was just upset. react well... Alex. oh, this is the part when u end the session by taking it... u know I can be crazy if anybody refuses my orders when im not female...oh, and u deities are used to this, just that u dont remember.

"Hello, Alex... See you survived it... How did it feel?" The electronic voice cackled, and died. Alex, angrily: "Not so well, you (beep)! (beep!), what was that for?

Again, sorry Alex for being rude..

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

emeralddragon16501

Hey hylie, can u change the goddess of night part to the planets or the moon? ur making me scared- and no, if ur the goddess of night, u should be WAAAY older than me... So plz change it, ok?

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n

whaleclever14

uhh.... ok? i guess i could change it to just the moon....

btw mah nickname is Random

• Posted at:

le Random Fluffeh

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

”And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.” “‘You’re a strange person.’ ‘I prefer the term fabulously weird.’” -Magnus Chase 

whaleclever14

actually i'll change it to the planets - astronomy and such or whatever...

• Posted at:

le Random Fluffeh

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

thordragon328

Up

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

whaleclever14

wow everybody has references of my favorite books/games/movies/tv shows/ etc

time to get a buncha different quotes and put dem in da siggy..

i always seem to run outta room tho 

#MORE SIGGY SPAAAAACE

• Posted at:

le Random Fluffeh

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

@emeralddragon16501 I’m not sure your PoV is really fair

• Posted at:

emeralddragon16501

I know. Sorry alex... My character is too crazy...

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian Agent     r

A Hufflepuff      g

A Thunderbird o

White Stallion  n